Reviews of Diamond Head Beach Resort 3 stars

2000 Estero Boulevard, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA

#7 of 28 hotels in Fort Myers Beach

Very nice stay with a great beach
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

There is no oven in the kitchen and only a 2 burner stove. I don't recall seeing that when I booked. There was ongoing construction which made pool time very noisy and not relaxing.

Room was ready early and staff was very nice. The beach view from the room was awesome,

We were both very happy with our stay The condos are were clean, a nice size and nicely decorated.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The pool is lovely but very crowded. The surrounding chairs were too.

We had a great stay. The beach is great - lots of room. The resort could really use another. pool. The pool and surrounding area was really crowded. The music in the restaurant was great! It was right off the beach and the grilled blackened fish sandwich was one of the best I had on the trip,

Will be back
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

Could have done without the evacuation at 10 pm but that was out of their control

Extremely helpful staff starting with the gentleman from KY at the entrance of the hotel.

Great stay!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Great location on Ft Myers Beach with easy access. We really liked the free parking - one less thing to pay for on this trip. The pool was clean and well-maintained. The staff were really friendly, smiled, and greeted us even in the elevator.

Very relaxing and comfortable

It rained ...

We have come to the Diamond Head Resort for the last 6 years and they’ve been very accommodating ... very consistent in delivery of excellent service.

The staff was very nice and helpful.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The floors were super ugly. Like in a basement. Although the hotel was empty we got a room on third floor only. Right above the bar with life music. And we were traveling with two young children (3 years and 8 months).

The staff was very nice and helpful.

Great Beach location
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Staff were very helpful and friendly. We spent time in the bar and eat and their restaurant. No complaints at all. Room has a great balcony with a spectacular view of the Gulf. Would definitely recommend this location.

Bed hard as rock

Beds so uncomfortable

Bed hard as rock Older lady at pool side dealing with towels etc Extremely rude on numourous occasions like we were an inconvenience to her, Everyone else amazing

nice escape with my wife for a few days
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Room not ready at guaranteed time Assigned room was clean and comfortable but I believe because I made the reservation through booking.com, was given a handicapped room with furthest location from beach. Unlikely to use booking.com again

The food was amazing!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The wait staff in the restaurants were a little slow but the food and everything else was amazing. Loved every minute I had on the property.

The food was amazing! I loved the property. I will definitely be back

We enjoyed everything and had a wonderful time.

7 days wasn't long enough. Will come 10 days next time

This was our third time here in 5 years. We bought their vacation club this time & will be back once a year.

35th anniversary trip
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Didn't like having to walk through the bar area to get to the beach. The music was super loud from early in the day to late at night.

Super clean. Great location.

The rooms were very clean and the staff and location were...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The restaurant was very good but the room service breakfast could have been better.

The rooms were very clean and the staff and location were excellent.

rooms were clean and spacious.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

had some AC issues when we got there, but after a quick call, they sent a tech up very quickly and resolved it quickly. so im happy about that.

rooms were clean and spacious. the staff was helpful and friendly. bartenders at tiki bar downstairs were great.

It was an awesome relaxing trip for my husband and I.
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

the food was a disappointment in the hotel. The hotel was such a classy place yet the food was not at all what i would expect from the resort.

the rooms were beautiful and cozy. the beachfront balcony was our favorite place to be.

We had fun, but you don’t get what you pay for.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Overpriced! Or room was nice, but not worth $215 a night. I could see that price being legit if the hotel was closer to the pier. If your hotel is 25 and over, make sure underage people can’t make a reservation. It’s not fun being almost turned away at the front desk at check in because your 24, especially after traveling all day to get there. Luckily the staff was accommodating and helped us out. Smokers literally all over the pool area. You could not get away from them. Cabanas is overpriced, specifically the drink menu. Live music later throughout the evening would be nice.

Beaches were great. Staff was friendly. View was awesome. Cabanas food is good.

Very pleasant stay overall, dislikes didn't hamper the fun; but would not recommend.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Too much noise at the pool after dark; had to call Front Desk two nights in a row, late, to have noisy people removed, who shouldn't have been in there in the first place. Disappointed our room wasn't quite as promised, noisy, not beach-fronted. Most, not all, food and property staff seemed impersonal and Just-Doing-My-Job, unless downright rude or argumentative.

Good food, very comfortable bed.

Hope to be back again next year!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Shower drain was slow, reported it upon check-out, but otherwise facilities were very clean

Beautiful view from our 9th floor screened in balcony. Loved the suite layout, felt like home but with none of the housekeeping responsibilities!

Beach and location is awesome, free bikes are nice and the...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The fees, taxes and all the hassle from Cindi to go on time share tour. Knock this off and stop harassing the guests. The room was cleaned by a different person each day and this was an issue. Rates should be lower for the location.

Beach and location is awesome, free bikes are nice and the daily specials at Cabanas are nice.

The balcony was large.
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

The bed was hard. I didn't like the time share lady always asking if we wanted to learn more about what they could offer. We said no once quit asking.

The balcony was large. Cabanas downstairs was wonderful and the beach was beautiful!!

Excellent service and accommodations.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Was a little pricey but I understand return customers get a nice discount. I will come back again in the off season when it is less pricey.

The screened balcony was delightful. We loved the pool and whirlpool and the close proximity to the beach. We had amazing meals at the hotel restaurant where we could sink our toes into the sand as we ate the outside tables.

Great Beach, Average Hotel for High Price
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Loud parties in other rooms til 3am, dark room, dark hallways, price too high for value, some staff rude, average food onsite

Great beach, balcony with nice view, nice to have onsite restaurants, easy parking

Was a Very nice resort. Very nice staff. Def. Recommend to others
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Showers very hard to take. Water gets all over the place. We had to direct the shower head towards the wall not to get it all over the bathroom floor.

Checkin and checkout was very easy.
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

If the beach was “private” for the hotel guests in front of the hotel, there was nothing to keep the non-guests from parking themselves right in front of us with their loud music, after we paid $30 for an umbrella. The bar music was SO, SO LOUD and can you get something other than country western music singers?

Checkin and checkout was very easy.! Very close/walking distance to several local eateries & short car ride to local grocery. The beach is beautiful!

Most likely will not stay again. Prob go to point Estero next time
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Kitchen was a kitchette, small fridge no freezer. Rooms smaller than expected. No vegetarian options at Chloe’s, Cabanas was good. Cabanas at night was very loud with live music, great for some but couldn’t enjoy March madness due to loud music

Staff was very accommodating everything you need right there.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Staff was very accommodating everything you need right there. Close enough to walk to everything yet far enough away for the peace and family time we all need. Great place!!

All and all, this property is in a great location, comfortable accommodations and many amenities.
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

I have stayed at this property before and was impressed with the great service while being poolside. Unfortunately, that was not the case on my most recent visit. It was necessary for me to go to the bar to order my own food and beverages which is not that big of a deal but I would have appreciated it if I would have been acknowledged.

My husband flew home early due to business so I had three days at the hotel by myself. I appreciated the fact that I had several options for dinner and entertainment without leaving the property. I found the staff very friendly and I was comfortable as a single woman to be able to enjoy the amenities this property has to offer.

We really enjoyed our stay and would do it again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The property has amazing beach but does not offer chairs or umbrellas. They are available to rent for 35 bucks a day. I wish these were provided.

The location was great. Far enough away of the College spring breakers but close enough to walk into town. The beach was huge, we never were crowded. The rooms and entire property are exceptionally clean. Rooms have a great kitchenette including a medium sized fridge, microwave and dishwasher. We bought groceries and saved a ton.

GREAT WEATHER, GREAT STAFF FROM POOL TO FRONT DESK TO THE CLEANING GIRLS TO WAIT STAFF, GREAT FOOD
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

YOUR PIPE THAT STAINED MY BRAND NEW SHIRT, IN YOUR PARKING GARAGE YOU HAVE A PIPE THAT EITHER LEAKS OR CONDENSATES, I WALKED UNDER IT GOING TO POOL AND IT DRIPPED ON MY SHOULDER DIN'T THINK NOTHING ABOUT IT UNTIL MY SISTER ASK ME WHAT I SPILLED ON MY SHOULDER WITH A TOMMY BAHAMA SHIRT THAT I UNWRAPPED 30 MINUTES EARLIER, IT'S A RUST STAIN. NEED TO FIX YOUR LEAKY PIPE!

Great property and amenities. Focus more on customer service over property sales.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Bed was very hard, uncomfortable. No free coffee for guests, paid 2.50 for a ‘to go’ cup of coffee in lobby. Over solicitation for purchase of time share-persons standing at front and back entrances to stop guests and schedule for tour. Tour/meeting was to be 45-1 hour. Spent 2 hours, never saw $200 promised credit for attendance. Pool was packed, could not find chairs.

Size of room, view, beautiful beachfront. Convenience of Cabanas restaurant/bar. Ample Parking.

I liked the room updates from a previous visit 2 years ago.
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

I did not like that some guests smoked at poolside

I liked the room updates from a previous visit 2 years ago. Staff was very friendly. We also all love the bread dip at Chloe’s!

Good beach location and atmosphere.
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

The swimming pool deck was crowded. You had to arrive early in day to claim a chair. Possibly because the beach was chilly.

Good beach location and atmosphere. Room was great. Crab race was cute.

Diamond Head is a beautiful resort with Large rooms...
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

I wish beach chairs were included in the stay

Diamond Head is a beautiful resort with Large rooms overlooking the ocean, Awesome breakfast & served on the patio with ocean breeze, bar serves up tasty drinks too was all nice cant wait to go back

Did not meet my expectations at Diamondhead Resort
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

I did not like the layout of the rooms the bathroom in the bedroom was not a good idea cuz everybody had to come through there to use it the beds were very hard and the couches were very uncomfortable I thought it was going to be a full kitchen and it was not we were on floor 4 and it was very loud by the fans running all the time from the kitchen. The bathroom had a tub and shower which is very difficult you couldn't rest any of your items in there there is no shelving and the ceiling was confined not a good layout.

I like the location and the lounge in pool area. I also liked the free bike rental and karaoke.

Very expensive for the accommodations.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

I think the living room furniture should be updated and 4 chairs should have been around the dining table. Also, there was no ventilation fan in the bathroom.

Good location for walking to restaurants and bars. I also liked having the pool and beach nearby. The bathroom decor had been redone and was spacious and lovely.

Good stay. Might come back not not 100%
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

Halls was too dark and grey concrete gave jail type feel. Food was bewlow par. Dining options closed at 9pm would have expected 10pm or 11pm. Overall I thought it was a over priced by $75 per night.

View of gulf were great. Rooms were spacious. Beach was nice. Pool was nice. Bar orices were very reasonable.

We had a great stay! Absolutely loved all the resort had to offer!
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Some of the surrounding resorts/ area were not very clean or family friendly.

Loved our view, loved the pool and beach!

Beautiful hotel
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

Not impressed at all with the waitress we had at the restaurant. We ordered expensive meals and she was rude. It took 30 minutes to get our food and it was cold when we did receive it. While we were waiting our waitress was rude to the people at the table next to us also, so I am sure you will see more then this review. But, I was so ticked I just got to go containers and we left.... never even ate the food ... first bad review I have ever gave wait staff because I know they work hard... that lady with her rude comments and how she presents herself .....unacceptable

It was a beautiful room and view.....staff was amazing and helpful

Can't wait to come back!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Bed was hard (I'm used to a pillow top). No ceiling fan in bedroom. When taking shower...water was slightly sulfuric (egg water🙁). The people above us sounded like they were moving furniture all night long. Very annoying but not the hotels fault. Music piped in by pool area needs to be updated.

Pool area was nice with a great bar. Clean facilities. Room was gorgeous with great views. Employees were friendly. No hassle parking. Location was the best. Didn't need a car. Could walk to everything.

Accomodations were Ok. Nice beach
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

Not very comfortable and very basic decor. A few times bugs. Traffic was horrible off property. Was expensive for the money paid. Didn't lie to have yo pay for beach chsirs/umbreload on a "resort". We paid a resort fee

Location on beach. Beachfront view

Great location with everything you need without leaving the resort!
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

Rooms could have a luggage rack for suit cases and beach chairs should be included with the room or at least a discounted rate.

Beautiful view and friendly staff. Food was good and location was great.

Awesome stay.

Did not want to leave!

The view was amazing, we were literally steps from the beach. Huge screened in balcony. Very clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful. The security guard was very informative. We come to Fort Myers twice a year for work and we will stay here again. Room service was prompt---pancakes were fluffy!! Bracelets instead of room keys!! Loved it!

ENJOYED THIS AREA AND HOTEL FOR SHORT TIME WE WERE THERE.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

VERY DIFFCULT TO RATE THE BEACH DUE TO THE HURRICANE AND IMPACT ON THE SEA AND BEAHC AREA. IT IS USALLY A VERY GOOD BEACH BUT THE OCEAN SMELT AWFUL AND THE COLOUR OF THE OCEAN WAS BROWN. UNABLE TO USE THE BEACH DUE TO AFTERMATH OF THE HURRICANE.

THE ROOM WAS GREAT, WOULD HAVE USED THE OUTSIDE BALCONY AREA MORE THAN WE DID, BUT AFTERMATH OF THE HURRICANE MADE THIS DIFFCULT. USED THE HOTEL BAR QUITE A LOT, STAFF GREAT, SERVICE GOOD. BEACH BAR AREA QUITE LIVELY, DIDN'T USE THE SWIMMING POOL, MORE LOCALS USING IT THAN HOTEL RESIDENTS.

Awesome
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

Bed was very comfortable, such a nice, helpful and friendly staff. Loved the view to the beach from our beachfront room balcony. Could see both the sunrise and the sunset from this hotel ! would definately stay here again. We were at this hotel only one week after hurricane irma, and everything at diamond head resort was ship shape. Highly recommend.

Perfect hotel for families
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

swimming pool could be bit bigger - the day we arrived there was a rain storm - we would have appreciated if you have had some umbrellas for your guests aside of this - nothing:)

huge rooms with fully equipped kitchen :) - sofa bed was comfortable to sleep on it - big balcony with enough chairs for a family (not so in other hotels), and screens - so we could sit outside in the evening without mosquitos and other insects - good idea!! - direct access to the beach - walking distance to time square and restaurants there

Staff was very helpful and friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The shower head in the handicap bathroom was hard to reach for the person sitting on the bench. The shower head was to far away and no place to hang after moving it, someone had to help the handicap person. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved the location.

Could have been a little more organized possibly.
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

Booked a facial, had me down for wrong date, scheduled for 3 hours later, then she didn't show up due to traffic. Wasn't busy time of season.

Location was great.

We loved the perfect weather!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

All of the staff was rude! Except Eric. My husband is 23 and I am 21, we were approved to check in and stay at the hotel, better yet we bought a time share during our stay! However, the pool and restaurant staff treated us as though we were children and did not respect us or acknowledge us! We would have ordered more food and drinks at Cabana's if only we were acknowledged!

We loved the perfect weather!

Would come again and ask for a larger coffee pot!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

There were 3 adults and 1 child in our room but the coffee maker was just too small to accommodate all of the adults.

The Resort was beautiful, family friendly and fun.

Trip with two kids
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

Wifi is terrible. Beach chairs & umbrella are $31.50 per day. That is over priced compared to many other Florida higher end resorts.

The onsite resteraunts aside from the beach bar had mediocre food for the price point. Daniel at the Cabana bar makes fantastic drinks. The other bartenders could use a bar tending class or two.

Beautiful view! Great food!
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

The room decor was out-dated. Expected a more modern decor for a room at that price level. Solid gray hallways were dark and dingy. Felt like walking through a dungeon to get to your room.

Excellent food at Chloe's... and Cabanas! Nice pool. Great view. Easy/convenient parking.

Great choice!
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

The beds were very uncomfortable. Also, we did not have great service from maids. They forgot us once and then the following day was poor service.

We really enjoyed everything. We would go back and refer the Diamond Head Beach Resort to friends and family.

The best Resort I have ever stayed at on Fort Myers Beach, Florida!!! Love, Love, Love...
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

We enjoyed everything; the luxurious room, the Cabana tiki bar and restaurant, the Chloe's restaurant on the 3rd floor, the pool and the staff was incredibly out going and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!!! :-)

The Diamondhead is a first class hotel overlooking the beach with the very best of everything. My friends and I enjoyed it for 3 days and wish we didn't have to leave. Incredible experience and will be here again the next 4th of July.

Good staff, nice location.
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

AC was loud, restaurant dinner very mediocre. Beach had more sea weed than expected.

Good staff, nice location. New kitchen and new bathroom in the room. Good pool. Nice beach area.

Diamondhead Beach Stay
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

If I had booked directly through Diamondhead, I would have received a lower rate for being a Florida resident. Need hooks in bathroom for guests to hang towels after a shower. This would save on water consumption too if they weren't taking our towels to wash daily.

Staff was super friendly, walking distance to all we wanted to do. Rooms seemed to be updated, very nice!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

A stunning location,
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

No food served after 10.00, which would have been nice, as we came in on the Key West Express...which quite a few other guests did. Just sandwiches until 11.00 would have been good.

A lovely hotel on the beach. Views from balconies are beautiful.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Will only go here next time we are in Fort Myerd
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The rooms are amazing, very spacious with beautiful views of the ocean and white sand gorgeous beach. A large screened in terrace,a great kitchen, Chairs, couch, bed, extremely comfortable. The staff goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy. Always cheerful, upbeat and helpful The price was very reasonable for the value you receive. Highly recommend Diamond Head Beach Resort to everyone.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

A beautiful hotel in a busy beach resort.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

We came back from Key West on a late ferry and there is no food available after 10.00.

Cannot fault this hotel. We only stayed 2 nights but would love to stay a week next time!

Beach at its best
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

They rarely cleaned. I usually get my room straightened daily at hotels. My whole family was disappointed in the cleaning staff.

It's the beach. Very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great place to stay! Enjoyed it very much. Great beach, great accommodations.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

I think coffee could have been included with the breakfast specials. Cannot believe a cup of coffee was 2.50!!!

Beds very comfortable and the size of the suite was just perfect!! Would definitely stay again!!

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Not a quiet or relaxing place
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Super loud air conditioning units on roof, people yelling at all hours of the night and ealty morning, garbage (dunpsters) being collected at 5 am and spilling bottles all over the ground . If you want a quiet relaxing time this is t the place .

Not much

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

It's ok
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The phone call that came in the morning was not very helpful. The lady asked if I needed anything. Which I requested an extra sheet set and extra pillows. Also the coverlet on the king bed is not very warm. And kept sliding off the bed so was left with just a sheet to cover up with. Would have been nice to have another blanket on the king bed.

most of the staff was nice

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

One of our best vacations ever..
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

No smoking on balconies,no Pepsi products

You could do everything except shop right at Diamond Head..Pairasail, jet ski,rent gazebos/lawn chair umbrella sets,ocean,or swim ,hot tub, BAR,live music..Fantastic

Best Choice for the money, area and satisfaction all around!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

I know it's a hot state, but the bed is EVERYTHING in a hotel. The comforter or should I say sheet like blanket was super super thin. I LOVE being able to escape in a cloud of down comforter in a hotel lol and there just wasn't any cloud nine sleeping happening, but other than that it was comfortable.

The view and access to the beach was AMAZING! The Food at Chloe's Restaurant in the hotel was GREAT. We ate one night at the Beached Whale and within walking distance, AMAZING again (Chicken taco salad and Blackberry Mojito) YUM!

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Location was convenient as was parking.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

We had a beach facing room that also overlooked the pool. It was very noisy even at night and you could clearly hear the conversations 8 floors up. We really couldn't enjoy sitting out on the patio regardless of the time of day/night or even have the sliders open. One night there were people using the pool and hot tubs after 3 am. We didn't realize it was a timeshare facility and received numerous calls, and asked daily in person, about taking part in their sales pitch as we walked the path to the beach.

Location was convenient as was parking. Loved the ability to walk right out onto the beach or opt for the pool. It's a timeshare facility and a great little kitchen so we could cook meals if we wanted to.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Perfect vacation!
    • Beachfront View One Bedroom Suite

Great location! Like the fact that we didn't need to leave the property at all if we didn't want to. Enjoyed the Tiki bar and the restaurant and bar upstairs. The staff at the pool are the best. Great experience and will definitely return.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Nice hotel but infested with drunk old people
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Location was too close to the party section a lot of people there were middle age to older who spent most of their time drunk at the bar. Alsways people in the pool with beers cans in there hands. Some may not mind this atmosphere just not our style

The room was clean and updated and the staff was friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Very nice hotel but lacking in the details
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Shower water was not hot enough. Bathroom sink drain was very slow to drain as was the kitchen sink. I assume the lady next to the check in desk was the concierge but she never spoke or even looked up from her desk so we didn't get to take advantage of her services. Also we called the front desk for a wake up call and they said okay but we never got it.

Room service

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

One of the best locations on the beach with a fantastic pool and beach bar
    • One Bedroom Pool/Beach View Suite

The new shower design is horrible - we had to buy a shower curtain and rod because so much water fell onto the bathroom floor. The new sleeper sofa couch was uncomfortable as a couch. We tracked in lots of sand, but there was no broom and dustpan to get it out - had to wait for housekeeping.

The staff was fantastic. Great location right on the beach and nice pool and hot tub along with a poolside bar & restaurant. Nice large screened balconies. Rooms were plenty big and recently remodeled. Convenient chair/umbrella rental on beach. Parking was ok for beach area.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Overall, great stay!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Furniture (bed and couch) was super hard to sleep/sit on. Also not a huge deal but we didn't attend the tour for the timeshare but was called several times in our room, and even came out to the beach while trying to relax. Just wanted a break from work. I understand others have a job to do too but if people wanted to know more about it, they can see the lady and the tables set up in the lobby that you pass daily.

Staff was friendly and helpful (Bell Hop Dave👍🏻). Was nice to be on 10th floor with laundry facilities and a nice gulf view. Also quiet relaxing beach with free chairs, umbrella for our stay from the bell hop was a nice touch. All we had to do was ask. Bikes were nice to get around but it is within walking distance to everything!

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Better rooms and service in the past
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Our room was very loud. Restaurant out side our patio, and a noise floor. Couch was not comfortable and was making cracking noise every time you sit or get up. Moved to a hotel in Naples which gives us a better product and services at the same price. We have stayed with Diamond head at least 6 times in the past. This was the worst. Room was smaller than the past and less quality than we received in the past.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Family trip
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

The first day housekeeper was great after that they got worse by the day second day housekeeper was rushing us to get out of room to clean at 9 am day after they didn't come till 5 pm then didn't sweep up just changed trash and put in new towels just for the price expected more

Staff were pleasant not the usual don't do this don't do that

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Very enjoyable - will plan to stay again if ever back in Ft. Myers Beach.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Housekeeping didn't service room until after 3 pm two different days. Two elevators out of service one morning.

One bedroom condo was very nice. Pool area is great with plenty of lounge chairs. Oceanfront location is ideal.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Gets my vote!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

Well, nothing really. Fort Myers beach is developing. The building itself is a bit ugly, and the hallways feel like a parking garage.

At the beach, big rooms (from the style a bit out dated but that is individual taste), friendly staff, sometimes a bit slow, but overall ok. Pools are nice, kitches has a great equipment, beds are comfortable. Parking is free and close.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite with Gulf View

We did not like the construction outside of the resort which required us to go out of our way since we couldn't turn left out of the resort.

We liked the location of diamond head on the beach and walking distance to time square.