2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Tennessee hotel reviews
  4. Pigeon Forge hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Dollywood's DreamMore Resort

Reviews of Dollywood's DreamMore Resort This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2525 DreamMore Way, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, United States of America

#12 of 159 hotels in Pigeon Forge

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

Excellent! Would love to come back!

Parking for handicap could be improved.

It was quiet in the room. Bed was great. Breakfast buffet was delicious. Overall, a very pleasant experience!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Overall a good experience

Should have a complimentary breakfast. A few more Christmas decorations, maybe in individual rooms. Maybe complementary coffee,cookies.🙂

The food was exceptionally good for dinner. The resort was very pretty. Relaxing. Loved sitting by the fireplace.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Very welcoming staff.

Very welcoming staff... rooms were clean and spacious. Food was excellent! Plenty of activities to enjoy...... wouldn’t have even to to have to leave the resort ! Will become a Christmas tradition for our family...

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Enjoyed it very much.
    • Family Suite

Buffet. Only thing southern cooking was fried chicken. Gravy at breakfast was like water with sausage crumbled up in it which didn’t look like it had been cooked

Food was not good at all. Expensive. Would not have buffet again. Dinner nor breakfast

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Awesome. The decor for Christmas was beautiful.

The price could be lower, then I would stay more often .

I love the resort, it feels like home. We've stayed there 3 times, & its always been great.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Felt restricted,if we stay again will ask for a room closer to elevator

We stayed at one end the elevator was at the other, could have been one at each end, she has a hard time walking, so we only left our room 580 one time. To far to walk, staff was friendly but always in the hall with cleaning carts.I was able to go out as I don't have walking problems Y

Beautiful place, staff very friendly, beds an bath great

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

It was beautiful , nice & clean , everyone welcomed you...
    • Junior Family Suite

Complicated try to make previous plans on your stay before you get there . You should try to offer step by step of what you offer and what people need to make there stay less stress full & easier to enjoy.

It was beautiful , nice & clean , everyone welcomed you every Time.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Enjoyed the place and the extra amenities (the shuttle to the park).

I was surprised that I did not get the room I reserved. I reserved a double with two queens but was given a king size bed instead. It was too late and we were too tired to pursue it.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

We had a wonderful time !

Very rough towels at DreamMore.

Dream More is absolutely beautiful! Comfortable beds, but the towels are not soft at all . The bus from Dream More to Dollywood every 15 minutes is a big plus! Christmas decorations at both places were beautiful. Enjoyed 2 dinner theaters while we were there.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The bedtime stories truly captures the big loving family...
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

activities were all pricy.

The bedtime stories truly captures the big loving family feeling. After the Elf read the stories the kids hugged each other goodnight. Was an amazing thing to see.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The breakfast was way too expensive.

The breakfast was way too expensive. Prices were not posted in a place easily seen. There was a long wait and everyone was all over. Went in to eat for a table of 4 adults it was 110.00. We about died. We were expecting more like 50ish.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

all in all good stay
    • Family Suite

we didn't eat at the restaurant. the parking was pretty good but my husband has a very bad knee and he has problems walking far. sometimes i just let him out and i would go park.

the room was clean

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Loved it! Would recommend to family and friends.
    • Junior Family Suite

The mattress was hard, not what I expected. Thought you would have put in a little more money and upgraded the mattress. Did like all the pillows. Also felt the trash cans in the room were too small, filled them up really quick.

Decorations were amazing, so beautiful. Loved the outdoor decorations by the pool. You had plenty of towels in the room which I worried about since we had a jr suite. The amenities beyond expectations. The resort definitely has that AWW factor!

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Beautiful resort with clean accommodations but very pricey for every day working families!
    • Family Suite

Sad to say but every day, middle class workers and their families could not afford this place if paying on-site reservation fees without long range planning and saving. Even then, I don’t know if it would be worth the cost if living on a tight budget. Dinner food was far less than acceptable. Chicken was too dry and burnt to eat and side dishes were dry. Salad ingredients were fresh but selection was poor. . Lighting in the bathrooms was very poor making it very difficult to see especially in the shower. No way a lady could see well enough to shave her legs if needed. Shower heads sprayed a broad, light flow instead of concentrated, high volume flow making it time consuming to remove shampoo, get a little massage, or get a quick shower. No outside entry doors. Parking lot is huge and if not using valet, you have to walk a long way to the main lobby to get to your room.

Due to my poor scheduling, I stayed in three separate rooms. Booking.com is the only way to go when making reservations. I saved HALF of what the on-site charge would have been! Valet parking was available. Lots of activities for children. Lobby is very accommodating for relaxing around the fire with family and/or friends. Beautiful outdoor design with seasonal decor. Beautiful at Christmas time! The bed and pillows were the most comfortable that I have ever slept on. Employees were more than polite, helpful, friendly, and accommodating but robotic-like....LOL. Breakfast meal was excellent and desserts were delicious. Liked the bathroom design with separate water closet.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

We enjoyed our stay but it is probably beyond our reach financially to do again.

I thought the room was only average. Just a few suggestions. A fan should be in the bathroom. The food in the restaurant should be more affordable. Almost all hotels serve at least a complimentary continental breakfast . I took my 85 year old sister on this trip since she recently lost her husband of 67 years and needed cheering up. Because the food in the restaurant is so expensive we had to have all our meals elsewhere. Every time we left we had to find more parking when we came back and many times I had to drop her off at the door and walk back from a distance. Since I am 76 years old myself it was a chore., but there didn't seem to be enough handicapped spaces.

The property is beautiful and all the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Room not good for couple.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Room not good for couple. Room had bunk beds which made it crowded. Seems they are more geared towards families not couples who do not need suites or bunk beds. I inquired about room with just king bed and was told they are only in the suites which are basically 2 rooms and we only needed 1 (which they all had bunk beds.

Perfect!

Everything! The property is gorgeous. The shuttle to Dollywood was so convenient. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff and an excellent restaurant inside the hotel .

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Big Inconvenience. Very disappointing.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

I wrote this in the like box. Sorry.

What I didn't like was while we were there for supposed a week turned out to be only one night. The fire alarm system went off at midnight. I'm handicap and was on 3rd floor. Everybody was told to evacuate. I was the last one out of the building. We had to take the stairs. I was so afaid I would fall. I have a right side weakness. We got back in the room around 2:00am. Then around 7:00 the fire alarm went off again. We told again to evacuate. Due to this I went ahead and checked out early leaving me to try find somewhere stay. This caused A BIG INCONVENIENCE!

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

We were celebrating our 32 anniversary and we had a great...
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

We were celebrating our 32 anniversary and we had a great time!! The staff was super friendly and the Christmas decorations were gorgeous!! Would definitely stay again. The plus was a free ride to Dollywood’s Park gate!!!

Well located hotel
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

In room Tea/ coffee facilities left a lot to be desired. Tried to get milk instead of just creamer but unable to do this. Had to raid the hotel cafe for milk.

Stunning hotel with plenty of amenities. Well located with exceptional surroundings.

A little frustrated

My wife and I went there for our 61 st Anniversary Sunday morning My wife went to get coffee in and they were out of lids, so she couldnt get Starbucks Went back 45 minutes later and still no lids Smoke alarm went off at 11:45 pm and we went outside for 45 minutes in the cold No staff was around to tell anyone what to do Fire marshal had to come out at 12:30 and told us what was going on Very disappointed how this was handled and I am sure that Dolly Parton wouldn’t be pleased Nothing was offered to anyone while we were all waiting outside Staff should have been out there offering coffee or tea or ask if anyone needed anything The next morning the alarm went off and everyone had to stay in the lobby for 15 minutes Went to check out and nobody asked us about our stay They asked us for our name and room number And said they would send us a receipt Haven’t heard anything from anybody as of yet We were founders members for 3 years and were never able to get an upgrade, ever We have made reservations for 3 rooms in June of 2019 But not sure now if we will be back Very lucky that nobody was hurt and hopefully this opportunity to to be better prepared for emergency evacuation , isn’t wasted

Clean room

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Short night with very little sleep
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Light burnt out in bathroom, shower gel empty in tub and fire alarm went off in the night and again in the morning. I certainly did NOT “dream more”.

Comfortable king sized bed

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Unfriendly and in accommodating front desk staff!!!
    • Junior Family Suite

Upon check in the lady at the front desk was short and rude with me telling me that our room wasn’t ready yet and it couldn’t be guaranteed till 4pm. Well I had already received an email back the day before check in saying that our early check in would be fine, we tried to check in a little after 1pm. She was not accommodating at all nor did she try to be, she said we would have to come back at 4. So we left the property and I called and spoke directly with a front desk supervisor and miraculously was told that she would have my room ready for us in 20 minutes and to come back to the property. Imagine that!! I guess that’s magic lol. It amazes me how some people just don’t want to do their job. When staying at a higher caliber hotel you expect them to go that little extra mile for their guests and we were completely disgusted with our check in experience there. The facility was nice and our suite was nice. Not sure if we will return again in the future or not, first impressions are everything and they made a terrible on us. Just beware...

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Overall our stay was good just too short plus the pool was already closed and outside play area
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Found dirty wash rag hanging on our shower and hair and the bathtub piece of plastic on the floor under the sink they came clean the bathroom took care of it. And when we was going to bed nice found old dirty socks beside her bunk bed reported it in the morning at the front desk

Buffet was okay

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

The lobby and grounds are beautiful and high end
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

The rooms are just simple compared to the lobby. Beds are hard and there is no ventilation in the bathroom which is really small

The lobby and grounds are beautiful and high end

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Everything.

Everything. The cleanliness of the property was excellent. The theme and various options are well thought out for guest enjoyment. I will definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

10/10, even with a toddler!
    • Family Suite

The outdoor pool was closed... it was the end of October and too cold to swim outside, so of course it was closed, but it would have been better if it was warmer and the pool was open ;)

We were traveling with a 2-year-old, which has the potential to go very, very badly, but we ALL had such a great time! Everyone was so great, especially with the little guy... he had a blast and us parents weren't stressed! And let me just say - the food at the restaurant downstairs is AMAZING. I'd love the recipe for that apple pork roast! We will definitely be returning.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Great value when you add in the fact you get time savers...
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Limited check in staff. Had someone booking a large number of rooms. Took awhile

Great value when you add in the fact you get time savers passes at no charge and shuddled back and forth included. Very nicely decorated. Had 4 different fire pits to use outside and kids loved the indoor pool. Overall great place to stay.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

The staff was friendly and available when needed
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Check in was a little long

The grab and go food items with pizza, bakery, and ice cream were a great option when we needed a snack. We also loved sitting by the fire!

Plan to return!

See above comment for non-skid in shower.

Cleanliness is a good thing, also would suggest a non-skid something I tubs. I worried about falling in the shower. I loved the location, quiet but near all the shopping areas.

Had a nice time .
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

The beds were so uncomfortable. Did not sleep well at all !!!! Should have slept in the lobby probably would have slept better !!! As much as they charge for the room you would think they could afford a nice mattress

The decorations were beautiful. The lobby was comfy and relaxing. Great place to hang out drink coffee and relax. Food was great and the staff was so friendly.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

I had the most relaxing stay I've had in years.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

All the special attention. I felt like royalty. Thanks so much for a wonderful visit. One day I stayed in pj's all day and ate and watched TV. That night I swam in outside pool and hot tub. For dinner I had one of your giant banana splits! A truly wonderful day!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Disappointing. The rooms were tiny.

First of all I requested a room near the elevator because the elderly person traveling with me has difficulty walking (and uses a walker). Our room was almost to the end of the long hallway and it was very difficult for her to navigate. One evening she wanted the buffet but I wasn't that hungry and wanted to order off the menu. We were told that we bot had to do the same thing in order to sit together to eat. We left the property - another inconvenience. The room was much smaller than any other hotel room we had stayed in and there was only one comfortable chair to sit in for any amount of time. There was no exhaust in the bathroom and we had trouble controlling the heat in the room. I was also disappointed that the pools were closed to adults after 10 PM - I would have loved to had the chance to swim after returning from the show that evening. The only good experience was the staff.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

My family loves this resort.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Everything was just perfect at this place.

My family loves this resort. We have stayed here several times and look forward to our next stay at the DreamMore.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Beautiful hotel, nice staff. We are glad we stayed there.

The rooms were nice, but I thought they would be a little bigger. The pillows were a little lumpy.

The hotel is beautiful, and it was decorated for Christmas---so pretty! The staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Will go back!
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Distance from elevator to room was way too long. Distance from room to ice machine was even longer. Valet service is Great!

Came to relax. Everything I needed was on site. From snacks to nice buffet. Good snack bar, lots of variety. Starbucks was nice too. Couldn't hear other guests out in the hallway.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Wonderful place to vacation!
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Water pressure seemed very low.

Everything was beautiful! Decorated elegantly for the Holidays. Room very clean. Starbucks downstairs was super nice!

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

I loved the way the resort was decorated, a lot of planning...

I wish the resort would offer complimentary coffee in the lobby, didn’t like the fact that you had to pay for it. I didn’t care for the coffee in the room.

I loved the way the resort was decorated, a lot of planning went into the decorations. The resort was very clean, the staff from the desk to the house keepers were friendly and wanted to be sure our stay was beyond our expectations. Very nice , clean room with lots of towels, also liked the bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and Bobby wash in the tub.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Location - although I didn't get to use them this trip.

Was not any more comfortable or spacious than a motel one third its price....most all motels in a resort area offer excellent service.

Location - although I didn't get to use them this trip...indoor pool, exercise room, spa.

Very good.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Spa services are way too pricey! $84.00 for a 10 minute updo for my wedding. Should have been 30 or 35.00. $24.00 for simple nail polish.

Overall was great!

Short and sweet
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

We only wished there was a microwave in the room. They have one downstairs in the Cafe you can use but that's quite inconvenient, which I'm sure is to entice you to just purchase their food. Overall it was a nice experience to check out but next time we will stick to our cabin rental with more room and full kitchen lol

Loved the friendly staff, and it was just getting decorated for Christmas which was beautiful. Loved the outdoor fire pit gathering areas. Room was clean, a little small to our liking but it wasn't an inconvenience.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Great place to stay! Beautiful grounds and comfort rooms!
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

The room was lacking a few aminities that I would expect for this level of service. In room microwave, iron and ironing board, plate breakfast on the room service menu.

Beautiful grounds and very clean and comfortable rooms. Love the spa and gathering areas!

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Exactly what a senior couple needed for a lovely getaway.
    • Junior Family Suite

The dinner buffet could use a little refining. Maybe sauce on the salmon. Vegetables a little too ‘el dente’ For Southerners. But. The staff makes up for everything. Holly went out of her way when my husband requested a scoop of ice cream.

Grew up in Tenn mtns. Now live in Florida. Loved every moment. My hubby (always a toast man) had his first and second serving of biscuits and milk gravy!!! No more The Biltmore for us. Happy with Dollywood Resort !😁

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

It was amazing and beautiful.

It is a beautiful resort. The entire staff was friendly and polite from the moment we stepped out of the vehicle. We loved the valet parking. I have had 2 back surgeries and it helped not having to park and then walk so far.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

The bathroom didn’t have a fan. If someone took a shower you couldn’t use the mirror. Our room didn’t have a microwave either.

Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. Our room was very clean as well as everywhere we went in the building. It was decorated beautifully. They do a great job of making you feel like you are at home. The shuttle service was great to go to the park without worrying about parking. There was something for everyone at the hotel. Would love to stay here again.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Cosy ideal location. Greeted with such front of house staff, fab breakfast
    • Family Suite

There was an issue on our last evening which wasn't nice. I went to the bar after a day out and fancied a g&t. The time was 10.20pm, the bar lady had just served a woman a glass of wine, she turned to me and said "bars closed" I said "last orders are at 10.45pm I was told like every other night" she just shrugged her shoulders and walked away so I went to reception, explained what happened to be told ok we will look into it. It was rather disappointing considering we had stayed 4 nights spent over $1000 on 2 rooms and got treated in this manner on last evening. I fully understand it is a dry state but the hotel has a bar and times shouldn't change to suit each barmaid and the attitude of the young lady needs addressing!

Comfortable cosy rooms, lovely reception staff, stunning location

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

The hotel was very nice and comfortable, exceeded our...

The hotel was very nice and comfortable, exceeded our expectations. All staff was extremely friendly. We also loved the the shuttle from the hotel to Dollywood, no parking to worry about, no line to get into the park, and the special enterance and seating for some of the shows.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

It was great.

There should be microwaves in the rooms. Also, it seemed like blocks to our room from the elevator.

We enjoyed our stay. I loved the firepits, pool and grounds.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

EVERYTHING else besides the beds.

Such a marvelous resort and beautifully designed to have beds that are WAY too firm! We didn't sleep well...if at all. Having our backs and joints hurting all the next day at the park certainly put a damper on things. We heard other guests mention the same thing, and wonder why not a happy medium that comes closer to suiting everyone? Yes, mattresses were EXTRA firm...yikes!

EVERYTHING else besides the beds...will definitely stay there again when visiting Dollywood, BUT will need to take memory foam mattress toppers...LOL. Lots of perks with free parking, discounts, ease of entrance, time saver passes, tram service, convenience, on site restaurant, Starbucks, shopping, spa, and many amenities!

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Dollywood Dream Resort - a dream place to stay when visiting Dollywood!
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Pool opening times were a bit limited - 1pm on Monday is late if you would like to get a dip in before you leave

Well it's Dollywood - Dolly Parton's Dream Resort!! Lovely decor & friendly staff & relaxed atmosphere + free shuttle/fast pass to Dollywood (which is so much fun!)

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Wonderful property
    • Junior Family Suite

The hotel lobby area was not only beautiful but family friendly. Game tables, fireplaces and plenty of seats for everyone. Live entertainment was great along with all the fire pits with rocking chairs around them. Wish we had more time there. Will Definitely go back.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

The staff was very nice and helpful.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Only thing at all was that the room seemed a bit small.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The beds were like laying on a cloud. The bathrooms were plenty big enough. I would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Beds could be a bit more comfortable.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

The young woman who checked us in could have been nice, as opposed to arrogant and unfriendly.

Beds could be a bit more comfortable. Especially the sofa beds... Our granddaughters (2 and 4 yrs old) were absolutely thrilled with EVERYTHING. They especially enjoyed the bunk beds - something different for a hotel experience. Logan Ashley was singing in the lower vestibule one evening and they loved her too>

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

The room was clean and attractive.

The breakfast buffet looks great but is a little expensive for our children who would never eat $25 & $16 respectively. The coffee shop and to go place on the 2nd floor didn’t have a lot of options for us or our children. So there are limitations to eating options, and staff was a little slow, but friendly.

The room was clean and attractive. The English gentleman that delivered our bags was super friendly and helpful. While doing s’mores we enquired about the hot tub and had info that was incorrect but the little girl working there came and found us in the indoor pool to correct the information and direct us to the right place. I feel like they went out of their way to help us.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

Enjoyed the Hotel and the Theme Park.
    • Family Suite

Dinner menu seemed a little low in variety for $50 a plate. The Food was out was very Nicely layed out and tasted great variety... Just expected just a little

Open space, didn’t feel closed in.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

We had a great time.
    • Family Suite

We had a hard time leaving the hotel because it was so nice. Almost made us miss a day of Dollywood and we didn’t go anywhere in the evenings. We just ate onsite in front of the fireplace, cooked s’mores over a fire, and the kids went swimming. I couldn’t get anyone to leave. We didn’t see any other part of pigeon forge. Be warned. You may not want to leave this place.

We had a great time. The facility was fantastic. We really loved our stay. The people were all super friendly and the shuttle service to Dollywood worked perfectly. Highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

We will return to Dreammore resort. It is very family oriented and convenient to everything.
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

The hot tub was not hot.

I loved the conveniences like the tram, the closeness to Pigeon Forge, and the restaurant. I also like the look and feel of a five star hotel.

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

Dreammore was more than adequate, Dollywood was a Disney wannabe.

service staff misplaced a package sent to my room which is now in lost and found. dining options were limited unless you wanted to eat a buffet every meal. seemed everything had an upgrade for an additional fee.

met or exceeded my expectations, very clean, top quality.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Very nice and convenient.

Meals a little cheaper. Maybe a discount for Senior citizens.

Very comfortable bed. Since I am a senior citizen I appreciate being on the second floor. Very helpful staff. So convenient to ride the Dreammore Bus to and from Dollywood.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

I would return again with the hopes that my experience concerning the room service was a one time th

Pillows not the most comfy even though there were more than enough per bed. Water pressure for showers non existent. The morning after check in we were not ready for room service when they first came and said they would be back later, which they did. We did get beds made and clean towels, and I believe that was done when were were out for the evening. That was the same for the rest of our stay (4 additional days). No one serviced the room (ie) vacuum, changing dish soap in bathroom (soap dish was not conducive to water drainage therefore the soap turned mushy and was not changed during our entire stay, same with vacuuming. Could not confirm nor deny that bathrooms were cleaned daily as I would expect.

Staff extremely helpful, especially checking in and getting around and reservations to parks, dinners etc. Staff very friendly and warm.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Great!
    • Family Suite

Breakfast was excellent but extremely expensive for children. They didn’t eat enough for one child.

The convenience of everything at the hotel. Then being shuttled over to Dollywood’s special entrance. We had our grandkids so it was easy.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Dreammore resort is amazing.

The only thing I can truly complain about is that the elevators were very slow. It could take several minutes for it to arrive.

The pool was amazing. The hot tub was huge. There was a trolly driver named RJ that made the trip to the park fun. We really enjoyed his time, plus he told us about the cinnamon bread which we had never heard about and we've been to the park several times.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

We will definitely be back! This may be an annual trip.
    • Junior Family Suite

Pool should open earlier than 1pm. The pool side service was very slow, but the server said they were unusually busy that day and needed more staff.

The buffet breakfast was excellent!!!!!! I loved that the pool is heated! The beds were great with plenty of room for my family of 6. The shuttle to Dollywood is so convenient. We also got fast passes for staying at the resort. Thumbs up!!!!

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

very enjoyable trip with my mom. we enjoyed the resort, dollywood and all the dinner theaters.

spa was nice, but could have used some extra amenities. I travel to lots of casino resorts and the spas have steam rooms, hot tubs, zero degree rooms, etc. Please no everything about what you had was great.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

It was ok----not special
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

asked for extra hour for check out, advised no asked for a supervisor and advised none available----request was for 1 hour advised if I did stray an extra there would be additional charge----left hotel in not the best frame of mind

Late check in time reception a bit short

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Convenience to Dollywood, the shuttle service, and the...
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

How the room prices fluctuate so much on different rooms. I changed motels because I was not willing to pay 100 more a night on the third and fourth night.

Convenience to Dollywood, the shuttle service, and the friendly staff.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Good but usually awesome.

We've visited several times and usually the service is superb but this trip, I was taken back by one of the cashiers in the coffee shop area. No one has ever asked to see my I'd when paying with my bank and, especially for a $12+ purchase and the shop was busy. I dont think anyone else was asked.. I politely showed her but felt a little uncomfortable afterwards because again, I've never been asked when staying here. Everyone is usually above and beyond friendly and we always feel safe and at home but that experience changed my feelings somewhat. My family and I are black and although I know other blacks stay at this hotel frequently, that made me somewhat uncomfortable.

Cleanliness, decor, etc

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The resort was amazing!
    • Family Suite

The resort was amazing! Staff very nice. The only problem we had was that our air conditioning went out in the room. They replaced it bc there was not any rooms available to move to. It took 2 hours to replace. Which was going to be our time to relax. But they credited our room $50.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Perfect Smoky Mountain and DollyWood base
    • King Room with Bunk Bed

Difficult to get to without a car

Great surroundings and amenities. They offer a $10 voucher for everyday you opt out if housekeeping which is usually unnecessary everyday

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Very comfortable beds, relaxing, Dollywood was exceptional
    • Junior Family Suite

Hotel Staff could have been a little more friendly, not informed enough about special events and activities and age recommendations on activities. We visited during fall festival week and it was at check out I was told of the pumpkin lighting at Dollywood. We thought the park was closed all day, and it was, but opened in the evening for that special event.

Property was beautiful and well maintained, lifeguards was a bonus,

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

So happy we choose dollymore resort didn’t want to leave
    • Family Suite

Only complaint and it’s not for everyone but there are only 2 smoking areas and they are a long way apart

Staff so friendly everything is super clean and the food excellent

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Overall it was lovely.

the carpet in the hallway was dirty, dropped food or drink not cleaned up. embedded in the carpet in several area's. Kid's I get it but, may its time to change the carpet?

Nice view, bed was nice as well

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The veiw

There was no fan in the bathroom when taking a shower and no microwave the room was just not what we were expecting could of stayed at holiday Express for less and had the exact same room set up

The veiw

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Other than the rude pool staff. everyone else was wonderful!
    • Junior Family Suite

Life guards were All so rude.. nasty never smiled. Especially Taylor. Oh my she was so rude. Especially to our children.

It was wonderful. And huge, but really down to earth. Felt lime home. It was simply beautiful!!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Dining facilities were nice and the food was great
    • Family Suite

Room didn't get cleaned until late afternoon each day. Coming in to get cleaned up and dressed for dinner or to go out and room needed to be cleaned or was in the possess of being cleaned .

Dining facilities were nice and the food was great Spa was really nice Outdoor pool facilities were great Loved the cozy seating areas and rocking chairs outside

We Price Match