Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5780 Major Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819, United States of America

#189 of 407 hotels in Orlando

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Ideal for a short stay, location good.

Expensive overnight parking, one lift out of order for 24 hrs, final account was incorrect, had been overcharged room rate.

Excellent location, great having a Starbucks too.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

RIP off!!!!

I booked online through booking.com and received a total but when I checking in the price was totally different, I did speak with the hotel staff and I was told that 120.00 extra was added into my total and would be deposited back to my card if nothing was charged to my room during my stay......nothing was charged to my room. After checking out I received a bill with parking fees and taxes added to my stay and added up to 85.00 which out of my 120.00 I will receive 40.00.....those fees should have been added in the total when I booked with Booking.com!!!!

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

I left 3 days early
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

The staff where unhappy. The hotel is used for dance and gym competitions so is full of screaming kids everywhere. There is no hiding from it. Apart from hiding yourself away in your bedroom

Location is great.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Great location for universal
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

-quite pricey for what it is as it’s essentially quite basic -not enough sunbeds around the pool

-great location for being close to universal studios -freshly baked cookie given to you on check in -really helpful staff -comfy beds

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Overpriced, rooms need updating. However, friendly and welcoming staff.
    • Corner King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom needs a major update, shower and toilet have seen better days. Lighting in the room was terrible! You may as well get ready In the dark! No bottles of water provided by the hotel or any other beverages for that matter. Even if they were charging us for it I wouldn't have minded! Below average hotel. Extremely overpriced for what you actually get!

Location was good. Close to Universal, which is what we wanted.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

Pillows very bad quality for a hotel and bedding felt damp, stayed in a disabled bedroom for 4 people and wardrobe only suitable for 1 person nearly very small with no where to store suitcases for example at least 1 suitcase per person. Didn’t like the fact you could not open the window even just an inch for safety !!! Even though it has air conditioning stayed in many hotels that you can still open the window or even a patio door if room had one,smelt kinda damp not fresh when first entering the room.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Fabulous place to stay with family.

The Check In time time 4.00 pm is very late especially if we arrive by morning flight & are accompanied by family and check out time is 11.00 and the weak wifi system.

Double Tree by Hilton is closely located to Universal Studios & Sea World which enabled my kids to visit both the theme parks easily and Orlando Premier Outlet for shopping. TGIF restaurant is located bang opposite the hotel which is at a walking distance and adjoining side of the Hotel we have few more restaurants & 24 hours facility of Wall Greens. The ambience of Hotel is very nice. At the time of check in my family were provided cookies specially made by Double Tree by Hilton. In house Starbucks is a boon for coffee lovers. Staff is very polite & helpful, whether it is the executive on the front desk, Bell Boy, House keeping staff or security guards. Hotel rooms are modern & spacious with all the facilities such as Restaurants, Swimming pool & Business Centre. Ample Car parking space for the resident guest & visitors. I would definitely recommend Double tree by Hilton to my friends.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Stay a day or two if visiting Universal

Facilities had limited open and some completely closed. 2/4 treadmills in gym not working. Room Air conditioning OK but struggled.

Great location for Universal

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

View.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

Bringing mineral water bottles from reception is the first time experience in my entire life. This is weird. Bathroom switch and hair dryer were not working properly. Careline (33) takes the call very lately. Some time even, they do not respond to the calls.

View. Hot cookies during check-in.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

The Staff was exemplary!

All good

The customer service was superb! We did have some issues that they took care of immediately. I want to say a special thank you to Brian. You went above and beyond and very thankful!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Would only recommend if you want walking distance to universal studios parks.

The hotel lobby and pool outside is nice. But all the hotel room floors to this hotel are depressing. Very dim lighting. The ceilings are beyond belief with how low they are. The rooms are very outdated. No smart TV so the hotel expects you to rent a movie through their cable provider. A whopping 20 dollars to rent a movie. For the price of my stay this place did not meet my expectations.

I liked the short distance to the universal parks

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Great place, perfect location. Will definitely be back.
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

The room had no microwave, which was strange to me

The location is perfect. Great hotel. Has hotel bar, Starbucks and other restaurant on downstairs. It very very nice for great price. I was super happy.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Nice location very near to all the parks.

The housekeeping took a towel that belong to me and they never found it again. I receive three nights of free parking because of this, but I don’t have my towel.

Nice location very near to all the parks.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Beautiful hotel and the staff were helpful. Made my stay a lot easier.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

I liked every thing about this hotel. The only thing was there were three of us staying in the same hotel room. There for we needed more towels then usual. That was taken care of quickly. So Thank You.

I liked this hotel. They were very helpful and it was close to the parks and etc and it was a beautiful hotel and a wonderful stay. The fresh baked cookies were a real hit!! Loved it!

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Perfect location to explore Universal Studios, renovated...

Parking is quite expensive for overnight guests in my opinion

Perfect location to explore Universal Studios, renovated rooms look quite nice. Decent food area with Starbucks

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Ideal location for exploring Universal

There is a automatic light that kept coming on under our beside locker at night, there is also a small light just inside the door that couldn’t be turned off. Both of these were frustrating. The air con is also particularly loud.

Excellent location for exploring Universal Studios.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Complete Satisfaction
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

Shower was loose and sprayed water all over the bathroom including the toilet paper.. I reported it and it was dealt with before I got back to my room

Fantastic location close to Universal. Tickets were purchased at the hotel. We walked there every day despite having a shuttle service. The shopping outlets are close too if you want to get great deals on excellent quality clothing. We had a fantastic stay and had a nice fitness facility. We collected a preordered package which went smoothly and the Avis rental desk in the hotel was easy to deal with... I even got an upgrade. In summary, it’s the whole package

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

The staff were super friendly and very very helpful.

Nothing not to like

The staff were super friendly and very very helpful. Nothing was too much for them. Would have no doubts about staying there for future visits

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Good

Pool furniture not comfortable there is a bar on the chairs that is just at your back

The hotel is in a great location for universal and international Dr Pool furniture not comfortable they need cushions

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Amazing place to stay but they really need to work on a little face lift for some rooms

In my room the fire sprinklers where rusted and painted over, the sink had a small drip and the shower head old with rust also on it. Lets not even wonder how a face towel handle on the wall was hanging by its anchors. My room just needs a little TLC.

The property is beautiful and conveniently located across the street from Universal studios. there is a Starbucks and restaurant inside the hotel.Saff was very polite, friendly and helpful. My room was over all clean and the bed very comfortable. The lobby is picture perfect from beautiful floors the amazing wall moss. The Staff did try to sell me a package deal before I checked out it sound very enticing but I was in a bit rush and the guy just kept talking and talking. He was very kind so just let him finish before I politely declined.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Great location and stay

Great location to walk to Universal Studios. Breakfast at the hotel is a little pricey, but you could easily drive to IHOP or other eateries nearby. I'm used to not having to pay for parking when I'm staying at a hotel. However, it seems like every hotel in Orlando does this, so it is what it is.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Starbucks on-premises;
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Room service is horrible; Swimming pool could use more cleaning; Sometimes ducks in the swimming area, which is not helping the hygiene.

Starbucks on-premises; Cathy from the front desk is awesome; Enough parking space; TV entertainment is pretty good, loads of choice. Quick and good handyman service.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Room good. Staff not so good.

Hilton could not find my Booking.com reservation but I had my confirmation. It took me over 35 minutes to check in because of this error. They blamed “third party” booking agencies and made me call booking.com while I stood there. Then had to wait for fax confirmation since email wasn’t coming through supposedly. Booking.com was great. Meanwhile Hilton staff Kept pushing using Hilton Honors website. I heard another guy down the counter with same issue for another Third party reservation agency. He got through more quickly because he was a Hilton Honors. The Hilton staff handling this and their coworkers standing by were very snotty about the whole thing and acted like it was my fault. If they had been nice and a quick resolution would have been completely different experience. Hilton needs to fix their process for third party reservations. Also breakfast buffet for 22$ per person so not worth it.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

The staff were more than amazing !

The view from our room was horrible,the maid didn’t come & clean up everyday.They overcharged me.

The staff were more than amazing ! The pool,Starbucks & pizza places were exactly as described.When I called & asked for extra toothbrushes & blankets they were brought up immediately.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Beautiful hotel and lots of room around the hotel to just...

Had issue with toilet and remote control but was compensated with some free parking.

Beautiful hotel and lots of room around the hotel to just lounge around.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

It was just OK
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

The shower was TERRIBLE, the room and floor stunk like mildew, and the beds were not comfortable. WAY TOO much per night for the quality of this hotel.

Free shuttle available to Universal, even though it was still $20 to park every day.

Perfection!

I’m a stickler for great customer service and that’s the first attribute that stood out amongst the staff! Each encounter I had with a team member was extremely pleasant. The check-in/out process was a breeze! The room was spacious and exceptionally clean. Although near Universal Studios, there was no noise disturbance of any kind. I will definitely return to this hotel!

Staff are friendly and very helpful.

There is lack of transportation to the Kennedy Space Centre. Car hire is recommended to see this attraction.

Staff are friendly and very helpful. Rooms are very clean and tidy. I highly recommend staying at this hotel for the gateway to the theme parks.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Can't wait to stay here again.

Nothing really, loved every minute of it.

The room was extremely clean, the staff were friendly and made me feel at home, the pool and pool area was great. The location was great if during your stay you were going to Universal themed parks or even the city walk.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

great stay will return next time we are in Orlando

our stay could have been longer, the cups for coffee weren't refreshed until we asked and there was only one tea bag in a room which could sleep four people

The hotel is spacious and clean, we have stayed many times and felt the upgrades were great. We felt self parking was expensive but the valet parking team were A1 and worth the extra cost, they were helpful and precise with directions and information. and quick with car pick ups. The pool area is clean and spacious, and we thought the secure gate was a good idea to prevent children wandering too close to the pool

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

My stay was wonderful, Troy waited on me with a smile on his face & eager to assist me.

The restaurant affiliated with the hotel was average, but the service was great so I will return.

The property is very well kept and staff was very attentive to my needs.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Great location and clean and quiet. Would stay here again.

Maybe have help in lobby for patrons that is not actual time shares sales people. Or maybe they should identify themselves right away.

Location to Universal was perfect - room was clean, room as quiet, pool area was nice and clean. I would recommend and go to this resort again and don’t drive the pay to park for guests is not right. We used the shuttle back and forth to the parks 4 times, he was always on time and very friendly. We are at one site restaurant once for late dinner, was very good.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The location was perfect, property was great, and the staff...

I was not informed that I would have to pay incidental charges when I completed the credit card authorization form. The other guests arrived before me and had to use their credit card and this is what I was trying to avoid in the first place. This created unnecessary inconvenience for myself and friends. The room was also not cleaned on the second day of our stay which was also unacceptable. We made sure to remind them on the 4th day.

The location was perfect, property was great, and the staff was extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

I would definitely stay again!
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

Paying for parking. It was never mentioned until I got to checkout.

The room and amenities were amazing. I loved the king bed and Starbucks made my wife very happy.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Perfect location & super friendly team.

Food on site was a little pricey when compared to offsite, but it was really good.

Friendly staff, special touch on checking in with warm cookies all round! Easy to organise park tickets and transfers. Onsite restaurants & takeout as well as room service.

It was ok.

Very disappointed in $20 a night to park. I chose this place cause it was a little bit cheaper to stay h re then realized with parking I could’ve stayed on resort property with free parking and free shuttles with my annual pass. So big fail on my half for t ting to give off resort sites a chance. Looked at the other places on the same strip for a little cheaper with free parking. We upgraded our room come to find out no-one had probably stayed in that room for a while the minute we laid on the a huge dust cloud had emerged from the comforter. As well as dust on the bottom of the vanity in the bathroom. If your going to fold the toilet paper every time don’t you think you would pay attention to that area? The roof doing to the pool area needs to be replaced it looked like it could come crashing down at any minute. Food and Starbucks was over priced and I had to walk down the road a little to the other Starbucks to redeem my reward because they didn’t except it here!?! This was a good learning experience.

The only thing I liked about it was how close it was to the park.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

good location, hospitable staff makes this a walkable (yes really) off-property stay for Universal

Hotel could use some touching up and up dating. Lingering, but honestly faint tobacco smell in our room.

Great location, great, warm staff who went out of their way to make us feel special.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

for the price i paid I would stay again. However, I would stay somewhere else for more.

The pool area and hot tub was taken over by very loud and rude teens that were unsupervised. It was disappointing. After the pool closed then they invaded our area by the fire pit and was so loud. The beds very extremely hard too.

It was a beautiful property and location is great.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

it was ok because of the location

the room. the smell

checked into room 532, it had a very strong muggy smell; I was then moved to 632 that turned out to be even worse. Staff came up to check the smell some could sense it but not the housekeeping manager. she offered to shampoo the carpet but, I felt that would be uncomfortable for me so, I turned down that offer. She said housekeeping would give me an air freshener which when I asked the housekeeper, she said she didn't have any. The hotel is very nice but, it seems its an old hotel that was renovated but the rooms need some work, especially on the bad muggy, humid smell.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

My stay was an Okay

There is no complementarity. The Hassel of paying for breakfast and parking. I think guest should have a free pass for parking and free breakfast because theme parks are expensive if traveling with family.

The big room

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Breakfast quite pricy.

Breakfast quite pricy. Once, I called for room service and I felt tricked to only have been offered the expensive options. Wanted a grilled cheese sandwich for 8$. Instead I got an Italian grilled cheese with 4 slices of salami included for 27$. The waiter didn’t even offer a reduced price or an apology at least. Never ate there again.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

We will not be back. I will however share my experience with all my family and friends.
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I was expecting so much more considering the price I paid. I was so disappointed in paying to park my car at the hotel I paid to stay in. This hotel also had a convention center, So upon leaving it took so long to get out of the parking lot. Finally a Hotel worker came outside to help get the cars moving through there card process. However, the people were in road rage because cars were coming from every angle, and letting no one in line to get out. Maybe they should keep hotel in one parking lot and convention in another? Overpriced!

We did not eat on-site because of the prices. We did have Starbucks and it was overpriced. Overall our two day stay was just OK. I could not understand the lady in the attraction ticket sales. I left to only stand in the 2 hour line at the park. The room was equal to a 89.-99 per night anywhere. Beds were just OK. Small pillows. We were not asked if we even like oatmeal cookies. (we don't) We just through them away. Also, could not use the luggage cart without having a bellboy attached. We will not be back. I also added my experience to all my family and friends.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Hotel is beautiful.
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I did not like that parking was extra for an overnight guest. Next time I book in Orlando I will make sure I stay at a hotel that offers free parking. Pillows were not comfortable at all.

Hotel is beautiful and is in a great location. Affordable restaurants are very close by.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Uncomfortable

We paid for a late check out so we could rest a little bit. It seems like the staff has no communication at all. After the regular check out hour - 11 am, 6 employees knocked at our door - even though we had the non disturb hanging outside and we had to explain to every single one that we paid to stay until 3 pm

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Clean with lots of places to shop
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

Parking, there is no free parking, you either pay $20 to park yourself or $24 for valet. That’s on top of the room price

Clean with lots of places to shop

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Love the hotel, always will, will be back again.

The curtain rod broke off the first time I used it and it looked like the last guest just placed it back in the curtain without screwing it in to the metal plate that holds it, which was missing. The bed was a little to soft for my liking, but to each his own. I was surprised that I had to pay a parking fee, which I never like, especially when I pay so much already to be there. The pool was not heated, but they do have a hot tub, which is amazing.

The hotel was clean and very nice. The location is amazing because it is within minutes, even just walking, to Universal Studio’s Citywalk and the parks. The warm cookie at check in was amazing, as always.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Unsatisfactory.

Staff were unfriendly. Property located amidst construction. Even getting out of the hotel was horrible. Poor value for money. Air conditioner vent is located right over the head. Hotel refused to change rooms claiming all rooms had similar setup. Had to ask for even basic toiletries.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Overall, we had a beautiful stay and would definitely recommend
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

The pizza place located in the courtyard was not that great. Staff was friendly but the pizza tasted like frozen pizza.

The location was excellent! We were walking distance from Universal Studios and a short Uber ride from everything else. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all of our needs. We also loved that their was a Starbucks located right in the courtyard!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

you have to pay to park each night which is located...

you have to pay to park each night which is located literally in the same plaza with the hotel, that is crazy to me. Our room which was not standard did not come with a refrigerator or microwave

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

never

the room you can't speak loud or with children in this hotel . I was on 1104 with children and 1105 came every night at the door that he can't sleep or call from receptions?

bed was comfy

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Nice hotel meet up with family from England

Nice hotel meet up with family from England Unfortunately I lost a pair of designer glasses in the hotel which were not handed in to lost and found, so that was a little disappointing as they were brand new

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Our stay was fine. I'd stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

The shuttle service to the park is very limited. Even though the park is right across the street it is stilll over a mile to walk to the actual entrance and I didn't see sidewalk access for all of it so not sure I would recommend walking if you had a stroller. We used Uber for 6 dollars, well worth it. $19.95 a day to self park at the hotel.

Check In was seamless. We were able to get into our room early which was nice. The warm cookie they offer when you check in was awesome. The lobby is open and bright, very large. We had a nice view (10th floor). The bed was good.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Lovely stay
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

Parking has gone up to $19 a night, bathroom mood lighting is great but a lit vanity mirror would help for applying make up as room is dark.

Refitted rooms are lovely and new location of Starbucks is great.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

It was ok
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

Lobby has a musty smell. Pool isn't heated, water cold. Construction going on all around.it was

Bed was. Comfortable and air conditioning was good.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Loved the room but everything else wasn’t justifiable to say I would stay again.
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was just a regular style continental with a ridiculous upcharge. Don’t mind paying for quality food but it didn’t match, my wife had a muffin and still charged us full price. When you came in from outside, you were hit with a mildew or some weird smell.

Felt comfortable enough to sleep with no issues. Room very clean. Staff was very polite. We were on the top floor and the water took no time at all to warm up. Almost instant 👍

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

I’ll come back.

The Starbucks was closed at 10 am. Who does that? The elevators were a cluster. I took the stairs. Getting a luggage rack was a nightmare. But once I got ahold to Phil, he was there in 3 min. So his service made it alright.

The beds were comfortable, room was big and clean, Phil helped with our luggage and was very nice.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Location, friendly staff and amenities

At time of stay starbucks was closed for remodeling? But a stingy smell was coming from the closed Starbucks in the lobby. Very strong smell as you walked to the pool or elevators to the North tower.

Location, friendly staff and amenities

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Will definitely recommend this to family and friends. The staff friendliness definitely is a plus!

Hopefully the renovations will be finished soon. Starbucks was closed, husband wasn't happy about that.

Our room was wonderful with a new glass door shower, easy access. Comfy king size bed, beautiful view. Great location to Universal Studios. The desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Their were renovations ongoing that might bother some people. The rate we paid was well worth every penny. The pool area is clean, big, and very nice towels available. Pool bar was nice too. This is a 5 star resort for sure.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Loved the hotel/resort would stay again.

Construction in outside areas and high price for Continental Breakfast. Starbucks closing super early. Stay open at least until noon would be great.

Comfy, great amenities, clean, convenient to universal studios park and restaurants.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Nice stay- wish it had included breakfast option for the price.
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

We were disappointed in how expensive the breakfast was. I was also quite surprised that we didn’t get any sort of discount while staying Here. For two adults it was $50 for the buffet. Someone prepares custom omelets, which is nice, but when you only wanted fruit and a coffee it feels like a rip off. We walked to a couple local restaurants for breakfast a couple days before going into the park to save money. I always love the touch of getting those yummy cookies at a doubletree, but sadly we weren’t offered any this time. Our housekeeping was always very late. We would leave at about 830 and not get back until 4-5 and twice our room wasn’t cleaned at all. We didn’t make a fuss- but just disappointed in that service.

We never had an issue with noise- our room was very quiet! We were worried after seeing how busy it was. We really enjoyed the pool area- wish the bar was open the entire time, but the guy working it said in cooler months it’s only open randomly.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

nice staff, clean hotel, just plan on not eating there.
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

the food, the breakfast buffet was very poor quality as so it the restaurant, dont even try the pizza shop, the worst i ever had. i spent a week there on business and after the first couple of days i was so sick to my stomach from the food i had to be driven to other areas of town for food, also because in the immediate area there is nothing but a fridays and walgreens. nice staff, clean hotel, just plan on not eating there.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Lovely

I didn't like having to pay $20 a day for parking.

Convenience to Universal. Would like more vegetarian options. My husband waited 50 minutes for his food. They kept coming over and saying they were looking into it. It was left at the front counter the whole time.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

The hotel itself was fine but I would never book there again and have to get ready in the dark.

The lighting in the bathroom was so poor it was inefficient for applying makeup or any other type of grooming.

The close location to Universal and the shuttle service was great.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Enjoyable, relaxing and easy access to parks.

Parking, self parking should be free. Why is there a need to charge for parking, your guest have to have parking and a penalize for having a vehicle. Plus staff don’t have to do anything with self parking.

Quick services, pleasant staff, clean facilities and amenities.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Great hotel with great facilities; although close to Universal it wasn't overcrowded with kids.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

My room location 1106 was a little noisy at night as there seemed to be service staff working in the hallway after midnight on my first evening.

I loved the pool area, spa pool and gym, I used them everyday.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL VISIT .
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hairdryer didn't get hot but it was replaced after a few hours, I left my purse in the dining area and was notified with 15 minutes that they found it, I had about 200.00 in cash and not a penny was missing. I was extremely GRATEFUL. I would def. stay again.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

One night stay, nice looking hotel. Uncomfortable beds and not a friendly front desk.

Beds were very hard, as well as pillows. Not a friendly hotel.

Something was wrong with the AC , it kept the room cool. But loud noises from it woke us up throughout the night

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Excellent, can't wait for our next stay!
    • King Room with View - Non-Smoking

My only negative was that the lighting in the bathroom and the room itself was not very good.

We were upgraded to a higher floor room when we joined the Hilton Honors program (free) upon arrival. The room was spacious and we had a great view of Universal Studios. Our room was very quiet despite being across the hall from the ice machine. There is a free shuttle that takes you to the theme parks but it does not leave the property in the afternoon so we had to take a $6 Uber ride which was not a problem. We were able to catch the free shuttle from Universal back to the hotel in the evening. There are a couple of restaurants and a convenient store within walking distance of the hotel which was an added bonus. Overall, it was a great stay and I look forward to our next trip!

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Wouldn't return

$20 a day parking fee when most other hotels around there didn't have one, very noisy room near the elevator, the process for the gate was confusing, only one out of 3 elevators worked.

Slept well!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and View - Non-Smoking

I booked this place because it said it’s at the entrance of the park. It should say something else like a 20 minute walk or ... misleading. Also, your website should say the time your shuttle bus starts instead of there’s shuttle service to the park. Especially if you have small children this is something I would want to know.

Slept well! Bed comfy and clean room!

6.0
    Overall it is in a good location we did have a good time in Orlando

I didn't like how the carpet in front of our bathroom was wet we notified the hotel and all they did was just put towels on the floor

When we checked in it was confusion on the billing payment so what they did for the confusion was give complimentary parking

HORRIBLE
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was so bad!! I was given wrong room when I told the staff about the room, they didn't change me to another room. I was given room no. 913. It had two beds, I asked I don't need two beds can you change, they said they will, when next day I went to see if I can change I was told NO.. they still don't have any availability. alright!! I said that's fine but the room had so bad smell, later I realized it had a damaged bathroom coz the sign was outside the room. I was nauseaus the whole time I stayed at the hotel. The bed was so poor it gave me bad back ache. I would never recommend this property to anyone.

Nothing. I hated it!

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

The location and cleanliness.

would like to be able to set air at our own comfort. Way too warm to sleep at night. My suggestion to you is that you set the regulated temp during the day when everybody is usually out and let us set the temp to what we like at night.

The location and cleanliness. Parking valet was very nice and helpful. Front desk not so helpful. Made us go back and forth to car to get what we needed to check in instead of just telling us when we first got there.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Wonderful

I enjoyed the staff, real friendly. Nice area and very clean hotel rooms and nice people. Very organized. I just loved and enjoyed my stay and definitely will be back

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Served its purpose as most everything else was sold out.
    • Premium Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bed was not comfortable. Room needed maintenance. Maids wanted in early. Place had a lot of construction stuff going on outside.

The on site store actually had a lot of stuff. Main desk people were helpful. Don’t pay extra for a view as it’s not worth it.