Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta-Buckhead 4 stars

3342 Peachtree Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA

#137 of 225 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Quiet enjoyable and relaxing for the one night we were there.

The bed was super comfy. And the room was at a good temperature as soon as we got in. Really loved the fact that they had a shuttle bus to take us where we needed to go around the hotel area.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

3.1
    I was overcharged multiple times.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was overcharged multiple times. The customer service process to get the issue sorted was atrocious as I was passed from person to person. Totally unacceptable. I have had to cancel my credit cards because of these fraudulent transactions. Stay well away!!

Great time.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We called down to have our vehicle brought out front 4 times, 3 of those times we had to wait 20 minutes to get out vehicle because it was not out front. I asked why and the desk told me the valets did not always get the message, I wasn’t angry but it something that should be addressed.

Terrible e perience

In the first room, the telephone and tv didn’t work and they gave me the wrong type of room. The second room was very good until the electricity went out in the room. I was taken to 3 other rooms before they found 1 where everything worked. Unfortunately, it too was not the type of room I reserved. In changing rooms 4 times that day, I hurt my back and lost an expensivejar of eye cream which they could not find. Five rooms during a 3 night stay is unacceptable.

Sonya went out of her way to help me. Dexter was also helpful.

The location was great.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The double room was suppose to be two queen size beds, and they were very small full size beds. The lighting was terrible. There was hardly any lighting in the bathroom. The ceiling in our room was peeling horribly. The TV must have had a short because every 5 minutes it would turn off on its own. The hotel altogether was old, outdated and very small. Definitely NOT worth the price.

The location was great.

Staff was AMAZING!

Free WiFi is only for honors members, which is understandable

Staff was AMAZING! Front desk, especially Dexter and Eric, were very accommodating and friendly!

Lackluster for Hilton
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Found wadded paper in bed spread; no duvee to nserr. Shower head sprayed out of sides all over floor. Was not provided the ‘free’ wireless internet code. The breakfast is always sub-par. Requested room on an upper floor by Booking.com message, email, and phone call. When arrived, the desk host claimed to have never seen it. Poor showing this time out.

Breakfast buffet had excellent options, good personal...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Found Inconsistent & incomplete restocking of items - upon arriv & during stay - in bath room, (towels, soap, etc), as well as with avail. Cups, tea, coffee & related items at the in room hospitality spot. Also a lack of good relevant info within the room Re: what avail. & how to acquire various hotel services or details. Only if one goes the desk, or calls desk from room including "wake up service". Nothing is self-explanatory

Breakfast buffet had excellent options, good personal services avail., beds are very good. Nice desk area & furnishings

I will not stay here again.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

From the beginning, The hotel mixed up our reservation. We booked a double bed and only got a king bed. We had a party of 4 people and we had to squeeze in that bed until they brought a roll away mattress. Therefore, we did not have enough towels and we had to call for towels which took (literally) 1 hour+. The hotel did not have a pool or any great amenities other than a beautiful ballroom. Breakfast is $15.99 or $10, nothing complimentary. Valet was TERRIBLE except for the young lady (the only one i seen) and a guy named Nash. It is not complimentary, it was $32 a night so I expected great service. We would call for our vehicle 20 minutes ahead of time and when we got downstairs our vehicle still hadn't even been called for and the keys were still under the counter. We missed 2 appointments, 2 days in a row and had to reschedule them both and it threw our plans off. For $423 and a 6 hour drive I expected more.

I liked the landscaping and the lobby.

Nice but some catches in between
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

The fact of having to walk around the corner to the parking deck. It's not connected to the building. Sunday on my checkout day, there was traffic in the deck. Had to wait for a while before finally being able to get out. The parking rate fluxuates depending on what time you leave out. 20, 15, 14 dollars is what I was charged. Paid nothing on Sunday, exited free maybe because of the traffic . Another thing, unless you're strapped with cash, you're better off eating on the outside. Because I ordered some wings that were 12.00. They were good but, because of room service delivery. With tax and 4.00 delivery fee, paid 20.00 for it. Vending machine for sodas cost 3.25. After doing two purchases from the machine, went to the grocery store across the street. Bought my own sodas

The staff was nice including the room. It was clean and it had a coffee maker. Decent air conditioner, comfy bed and clean bathroom. The Buckhead area is beautiful and have a metropolitan feel to it. It beats out where I'm from.

I was very impressed look forward to coming back soon
    • Superior King Room

Everything was likable it wasn't anything that I dislike whatsoever

I love to servitude of the staff the staff was very helpful helping me with questions and making my stay very successful I look forward to coming back real soon

I was disappointed.

The check in clerk lack of assistance, Jordan; the level and room type; I did not book a handicap accessible room; I booked a higher level, King size room and put in a request for a birthday celebration. When I asked to change rooms, she provided no effort. The sink was clogged, room wall socket was faulty and the bathroom wall had stains on it. We were facing the rooftop of another building (terrible view of the city).

Area

Read the CONS please !

Let me just say this ! The hotel was VERY nice! What I didn’t like about it when we checked in and got our key to our room that we paid for we went upstairs to our room unlocked the door and BOOM there is a MAN laying in our room that we THOUGHT was ours that was already occupied, he was naked in bed on the phone. Omg I screamed my husband was more angry because of the fact of he felt like his privacy was evaded. That was the most awful feeling in the world. We went back downstairs to straighten the matter out and all the lady with the poor attitude at he front desk said when we told her about the situation was she gave us a upgrade on our room which was the “breakfast “ i think that was very poor if we are paying money for something she didn’t even say sorry she didn’t ask about the situation or anything. That’s sad customer service. That didn’t take care of the matter, we just needed somewhere to stay since we were 300 miles from home so with that being said we will take our money else where and never stay there ever again. Oh valet is 35$ a day and regular parking is 20$ a day and it’s NO WAY AROUND IT

The property was located around a lot of eatery’s and right across the road from Kroger. The breakfast is great! Out of this world! It’s not free it’s worth paying for

very nice stay. loved the bed and friendly staff
    • Superior King Room

no regular TV. have to buy movie. or we never figured out how to use it.

the room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, pillows soft. bathroom clean with all the toiletries you need. coffee maker with tea and coffee. staff was very friendly and helpful. food was delicious.

The room was very nice and clean .

The price in on Booking.com is different from what I was charged for. That is what I don’t like and didn’t appreciate that .

The room was very nice and clean . The bar was nice and the bartender was absolutely awesome . I think her name was brandy. The food was awesome the turkey burger was delicious.

It was not worth the money we paid for the room. Didn’t like the stay at all

Well there was a situation at the hotel that had the police involved thinking somebody got shot. Made me and my fiancé very uncomfortable. I asked for a view of the city and got a view of the parking garage. It was not a good experience. Our room did not look how it was suppose to it was very small, there wasn’t a microwave in the room or even a sink! I would not recommend or refer to anyone

The room was nice and clean

When I checked in the key system did not work and they sent us to 3 rooms with people already in them sleep. Valet was sleep I’m his personal car when we pulled up.

The room was nice and clean

Great experience for a family of three.
    • Superior King Room

Breakfast options are good, but not great. The restaurant food tastes very good, but there are very few options on the menu. In any case, I would recommend this hotel any day.

The room is great, the hotel location is awesome, super close to a Marta (subway) station and in one of the best neighborhoods in Atlanta. It's good for business or the nightlife. We've traveled with an 8-month-old baby and the bed was big enough to fit the three of us very safe and comfortable.

Overall a good experience

Valet parking, called ahead as per instructions car was not there at check out waited for 30 minutes then asked about it only to discover keys were still in the cabinet and no one had gone to get car. As much as it cost for Valet parking I did not get much value for my money.

Good breakfast

I had a nice stay, the staff is very kind and helpful!

Parking in the garage across the street was a little of a downfall. wish valet parking was explained a little better. Housekeeping staff were very loud the next morning banging around. Check out was at 12 p.m. and around 9 a.m. the housekeeping staff was at full force on our floor in the room next to ours talking loudly and banging I don't know what against the walls.

The staff was very helpful in getting us settled!

Nice hotel with great location, clean rooms, friendly staff
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

We went on a girls weekend trip, so we noticed that the room could have used another outlet or 2, and possibly even a mirror over the desk for a sit down vanity area to get ready.

Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfy bed, good coffee

Overall stay was good .But the hotel parking sucks. Like I said me car was broken intol

Where I parked at my car got broken into. I parked on nbthe parking garage where I was told to park if I didn’t want to do valet parking. Also the housekeeper keepbcomingbtonmy door knocking on my door trying to ask me when when I’m checking out. I had stayed up late that night an I was hoping to rest , but I couldn’t due to the house keeper.

The room and the food

The hotel was in a great location in the Buckhead area of...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Would be great if the hotel provided a shuttle service to the airport but it was easy enough to get a taxi or uber.

The hotel was in a great location in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. Plenty of choices for restaurants, two malls within walking distance if you needed something, movie theater, close to downtown Atlanta. Shuttle service within a three mile radius of hotel is provided.

An overall nice experience. Made easier by the Marta train to the airport.

No pool/sauna. Bar closing at 11:00 (some of us work late).

The options for vegans/vegetarians at breakfast. Good coffee. Excellent location, especially with the Marta station just two blocks away... made getting from/to the airport easy peasy. Wish there was more exercise amenities, but got a good workout in nonetheless.

The room was comfortable but any services beyond that were subpar.
    • Deluxe King Room with Micro-Refrigerator

The elevator system was hardly functional, valet was not friendly, the tv satellite kept losing signal. I have stayed at this hotel before but I wasn't impressed during this stay.

Location was great and the room was spacious.

My stay at this hotel was horrible
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The photos that I viewed online did not match what we received in the room.

My experience started off terrible. My first room the tub had mold and mildew in it and the carpet was ripped up in the caulking in the room was have finished. My second room the tub had mold and mildew the doors are banged up and the walls were dented. The last room the microwave and refrigerator had a drop cord running behind the bed and it had a short agenda, and potential he post a fire hazard. My experience at this hotel was not a Hilton experience. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone until they make the changes and go by the Hilton brand thank you. I am preparing a letter along with pictures to send to corporate Hilton and to the GM thank you

Bed was good
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was moody. I was overcharged for my room. And when I arrived to my room nothing was plugged up. So the lamps and clock was not working

Bed was good

The room was very clean and also I loved the location

The breakfast wasn't included in the stay. Also had to pay to park no microwave or refrigerator in the room

The room was very clean and also I loved the location

Disappointed

The property needs major improvements, we stayed in the first floor, in the bathroom everything was loose, the toilet, the shower head, the toilet paper hanger, and overall needed more cleaning

Only good thing was location

Beds were comfortable and it’s in a great location easy to...
    • Superior King Room

Charge you for everything. A bottle of water was $3.50... And for breakfast that belongs in a 1 star restaurant they want to charge $30.

Beds were comfortable and it’s in a great location easy to access shopping and downtown.

It was very pleasant and I would do it again. This was my first stay at a Hilton hotel. Very pleased

There was not a refrigerator or microwave in the room and the toilet wasn't working properly. Other than that the staff did assist with the toilet asap

My experience was wonderful.

Had a great stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The TV didn’t work half of the time. I thought the pillows were too soft for me and a blanket would have been nice. But those are my personal preference. The bed was comfortable.

Everyone was very accommodating and nice.

My stay was very disappointing.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. They checked someone else in under my name. 2. She got my room with the double beds. So my husband and I had to sleep with our two sons in a king bed until the next morning. 3. They promised us a roll away to accommodate us that night but it never came. My husband even went downstairs to tell the front desk we didn’t receive it, and the man said give them five minutes....never got it. 5. Our friends checked in and they gave them keys to a room that was already occupied! Crazy right?! I would be livid if I were those people already in the room. 6. After all of that I found out I was also paying for the room of the girl they checked in under my name, and my own new room. How does that work? I had to do a conference call with them and my bank to get it resolved. They blamed it on Booking.com! 7. They only had one working elevator. I hate to have drama when traveling. I was so upset after all that. I decided I would never stay there again. If you do choose to stay here don’t pay for valet parking. Valet costs $32 a day but the parking deck is $20 a day.

I loved the location. Buckhead is my favorite part of town.

Would have been great if the bar staff had been accomodating and friendly.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bar staff, particularly Jaquinta, was horrible. She was rude and hostile. It was so clear that she did not want to be there. She literally through a bottle from across the bar into the trash can. She ignored us, and when we asked for our check she said "it has been right here" with a tone that indicated she thought we were stupid. Then, when we asked to speak to the manager, all he did was apologize and ask for our room number, for what purpose, I have no idea. He brought back our check and it was a different/higher amount than what we were given initially.

The hotel was great and comfortable.

This location is one that will be marked off my lists as comfortable places to stay.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

I had other guests or employees, to use a key and walk into my room without knocking. I also was not pleased with the customer service I received that morning of checkout when asked for a number to file a complaint. I did not feel safe in my room after being barged in on.

The location was fine, it was near many shops, restaurants, and activities such as the movies. I enjoyed the location but the service was very poor.

An ideal location with very friendly and energetic staff
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is no fridge in the room (at least the one we stayed in) and the size of the gym does not reflect the size of the hotel, but it was manageable.

Staff were very friendly and energetic, and the breakfast was great. The hotel location is also very good.

I was disappointed with the accommodations. I won't be back.

Had to park in the parking garage and pay for it!!! Over a $100 a night and I have to pay to park?? Ridiculous!! There wasn't a fridge or microwave in the room!

Room was clean. Hotel was nice

Parliament ..Dee
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Thr room appointment wasn't honoured. I clearly made my choice known at the time of the booking. So, unfortunately I spent time switching rooms the next day.

Clean, accessible and the in room dining services were pretty amazing. The staff were very attentive.

Not worth the amout I paid but asked for downtown.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

It didn't have any amenities at such as refrigerator and microwaves in the room. Also the lights were really really dim, could not see much inside room after night fall. Had No great views(was facing a parking garage). Bathroom had flooded from room above staff didn't want to anything but comp a breakfast for my inconvenience.

It was only like 15 or 20 minutes from each location I went to.

The location is pretty great.

1) One of the two elevators was broken for the duration of the stay, which, considering how busy the hotel was, really slowed things down immeasurably. Not really their fault, but many hotels adjust the price in the face of such an extended outage. 2) Linens weren’t changed with anything like the scheduled frequency. (There were prominent stains, so you could tell.) 3) if you have a car, be prepared to spend nearly the cost of your stay on parking, especially if you actually go places.

The location is pretty great.

Unpleasant after a long day!!
    • Superior King Room

We specifically requested a room that slept four people. We were put in a room with a king bed initially. When we called the front desk upon arrival we were told they would correct the problem. Upon returning there was a rollaway bed to sleep one other person. We were then switched to a room with a pull out in a much larger room. After settling in and putting on our night clothes we pulled out the sofa bed only to find a twin bed inside. Once again they moved us. This time across the hotel to the first floor. Little did we know when we left the second room on the second floor upon navigating to our first floor room pushing our luggage on a cart in our pajamas we came to some stairs we had to climb. There was not an elevator option. At this point unhappiness was definitely kicking in. Once in the room we found two double b day. Ultimately this was unexceptable seeing as we booked a king superior. Needless to say the front desk manager, Jasmine was very rude and blamed the issue on us and book.com. Even though we specifically called Jasmine to verify the room slept four before booking. Honestly there are plenty of options in this area when it comes to booking a hote. Do yourself a favor and try one of the other ones and don’t bother with this particular doubletree.

The hotel was exactly what you would expect except we were changed rooms 3 times because the staff couldn’t not get it right.

very nice

It would be nice if had a microwave in the rooms so we don't have to go downstairs everytime to heat up what we want all the time

It was nice and we'll put together

Ok
    • King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

I left my partial in my room I called right back I stayed in room 641 and they told me they didn’t see it. I feel they didn’t look. Never called me back

Overall stay was nice
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible

The only thing we were disappointed in were the pillows . You could not pile enough on the get a good firmness . Pillows should be king sized and firm to withstand many guest .

The property and staff were great !

Was having a fabulous stay until I encountered unacceptable issues with the "Hot Breakfast Bar"!
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

Should have a Fridge in room. Coffee set-up was limited, should have extra cups, sugar, creamer,stirrers etc...

Loved the Free Shuttle Service Hotel provided. Loved that many Restaurants, Bars,and Stores were in walking distance of the Hotel. Loved the comfortable bed and Feather pillows. Room was nice and complimentary cookies and 2 bottles of water given at check-in. Loved that a Bar and a separate restaurant just for Breakfast was located on first level of Hotel floor.

It was decent. It won’t be my top selection when visiting Atlanta again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Valet parking prices were misleading. I was charged an extra $50 for no valid reason

Bed was comfortable. Staff were friendly

Great time in Atlanta.
    • Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom could use updating - toilet is very low. However, it was clean which matters most.

We were so pleased with our whole experience. From the hot cookies when you check in, to the beds and room. Staff was exceedingly kind and helpful.

Never again.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

A/c heater didn’t work properly. Maintenance in and out of our first room multiple times. Remote controls didn’t work properly. Room service was ridiculously expensive- over $100 for a salad, sandwich, bottle over wine that was marked up over 3 times the retail price (we checked at Kroger across the street), and a cookie dessert. Which was after the kitchen called back twice to tell me that 1- they didn’t have the prosecco I originally ordered, asking if they could send 4 small bottles, then 2- to tell me they didn’t have small bottles either and had no other options for champagne. Room service neglected to bring silverware, so by the time we went down to get more and came back to eat the food was not warm and the ice cream for the cookie was melted and the cookie was soggy. The drain in the tub in the first room was so slow we were standing in a pool of water by the end of our showers. None of the prices on the menus matched, so ordering was very confusing. The phone didn’t work well enough to call the front desk about our issues, we had to use our cell phones. The staff was clueless about my reservation being for a king room for the first night (I was trying to celebrate my anniversary before my work trip began- hence the request for the bubbly, but having maintenance in and out of our room was less than romantic) and a double the second night (having an employee join me for our work trip) even after I explained to them the reason for my split reservation, not that it is any of their business. After multiple calls and complaints to address the issues, the manager was apologetic for the issues with the room, and comp’ed the first night. But the issues didn’t end there. Every time we called the number to have our car brought around for valet, the woman who answered was extremely rude and abrupt, treating us as if we were an inconvenience to her day.

Location was good. Valet, front desk, and maintenance staff were friendly.

The toilet continuously ran and I eventually turned off the...

See above comment

The toilet continuously ran and I eventually turned off the water supply to get some sleep. Then the heater in the room was so loud that I turned it off during one of the coldest days of the year in Atlanta. The staff tried to address my lack of sleep and discomfort by removing charges for my overnight parking (1 night) and bar bill. Overall, the property was okay and the staff was friendly. However, that does not make up for my one night of discomfort.

Decent room but many basic facilities cost extra

We asked for a high floor/good view and got a 3rd-floor view of the carpark. Wifi, Parking and Breakfast were not included, and there was no fridge in the room. We got an offer on the room, but if we had paid full price, would have been disappointed.

Bathroom was elegant, artwork was great, and the bed was extremely comfortable with beautifully soft sheets.

the location.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

how many times we had to ask for towels. The room had no fridge nor microwave. After paying for roim, the hotel expected to pay $3.50 for a bottle of water that wasn't even cold. Then the valet parking is a joke. We waited 35 min for our truck one time and 1hr the next time.

the location. The staff at front desk were nice but way understaffed.

It was a great place to stay. I felt safe as well.

The parking was horrible. We had to use a parking garage but I guess that’s the city life. My view from my room was a parking deck. Those were the only two negative experiences we had. Unavoidable I suppose. I would use the facility again.

The staff was very friendly. Food was delicious and served hot. The room was clean and comfortable . The room was beautiful and quiet. It was a great home away from home.

The rooms were beautiful and spacious.

The downstairs bar gave excellent service in the pool was very tasty. And the cookies I ate there were the best. This property was wonderful. The only issue was parking

The rooms were beautiful and spacious. The bed was wonderful

Convenient, clean and trendy
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Accessibility for a handicap room for my Aunt. The staff was very accommodating after we noticed how far the room was from the elevator. The rooms were clean, the cookies were warm and the staff was super nice. I work up the street and it was great that the hotel had a shuttle for when I was at work so my Mom and Aunt could go to nearby Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack, malls, TJ Maxx, Off Saks Fifth, places to dine and more.

A pleasant stay

I had a room on the 3rd floor and the walls were paper thin. I could hear everything from outside and also from adjacent rooms. A little sprucing up wouldn’t hurt.. the hotel is in pretty good condition generally, but the wallpaper in the bathroom was peeling of at a few spots. The tv menu and remote felt quite clunky and outdated. I know it’s not always possible but I would have really appreciated a checkout at 1300 instead of midday, which I was told was no time possible. At least they have a secure storage for luggage.

The free cookie at check in is a nice gesture. The staff were always very helpful. The WiFi seems to be free for all, after all and it works well enough. The bed was comfy although I’m not a huge fan of down pillows. The room was a very good size

Friendly staff.

Room wasn't made while we stayed. Package of seasoning on floor both days and multiple staff walked across it. Called for valet and car wasn't ready. No one able to help or willing to assist with morning plans.

Friendly staff. Cookies

All Your Needs Met in One Hotel
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was close together to many buildings, so view was another building outside for lower roons. Choose higher floors.

Breakfast was the best, and other food was available, the staff was incredibly kind and accommodating, they offered room service, nice dining area for breakfast and even offered a bar if you needed a drink.

The rooms in this hotel are very comfortable and clean.

I enjoyed my stay until I was forced to stay another night due to hurricane Irma. What I paid for that 3rd night was more than I paid for the previous two nights together. Shame. When leaving the next day I asked for my receipt and it was not given to me.

The rooms in this hotel are very comfortable and clean. Staff are helpful and friendly.

Ok

There was mold in the bathroom that was just painted over. The water drained slowly in the sink and tub. Also the breakfast should have been included 16 dollars for oatmeal and fruit was ridiculous

The stay was an enjoyable experience

Location for sure

I would recommend telling all vistors that it is less expensive to take an Uber or Lyft to the airport. I could've saved $20 both ways.

Very costly
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Charges or everything on top of the room. Had to pay for parking, breakfast, and gratuity even if you didn't use. Additional costs hendered our travel plans.

The rooms were very clean. The valet was helpful staff

Suited my need for a place to sleep, but I needed efficient internet and free breakfast
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Terrible internet connection (and no useful help from front desk when it did not work), overpriced breakfast and parking, no refrigerator in room

Available at the last minute in an emergency. Comfortable beds/

Bed
    • Superior King Room

Ac wasn't working properly. No refrigerator. Valet parking took forever!! Wasn't told anything about wifi service. Or breakfast accommodations.

Bed

Beds were vey comfy
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible

Booking.com told us the room could fit 4 people and when we got it, it was 1 king size bed. Sorry booking.com, but 1 Kind bed can not fit 2 adults and 2 children of 10 and 12. We needed to have 2 doubles, and when we got there, the hotel told us that room type was not available.

Beds were vey comfy

friendly staff, close to train station but very noisy
    • Superior King Room

Very very noisy, plus staff and other guests constantly banging room doors. Room could have been cleaner

Friendly staff, free shuttle within a 3 mile radius of the hotel

Would not stay here again.

First evening at the hotel the night manager was rude and condescending to my wife. No onsite parking available and had to park in a nearby garage. Hotel was supposed to have been remodeled recently, they must have missed my room, still has the early 80's hardware. One of the two bathroom lights over the sink was burnt out the entire stay. Bathtub did not drain properly so filled up while taking a shower. The bathroom door was so noisy and creaky it could have been used for the soundtrack for a horror movie or for halloween.

Location was great.

My booking said free breakfast.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Noisy early in the morning. Sounded like large trash containers being dropped.

My booking said free breakfast...however, there was a $15 charge per person.

Appearance
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The rooms were not very clean. I saw the same spots in the restroom from the day I arrived until I left. The carpet was dirty.

The lobby area was nice. The outside and inside of the lobby were well maintained

Never stay again

Very very dark room , not free parking area , 30 usd per day , no bellboy , nobody shows your room , if you dont ask no any information , no minibar or cooler in the room , very expensive for this service

Only bed comfy

As advertised

The door to the room was hard to shut, and the light in the bathroom would stay dim for about 5 mins after it was turned on, then it would brighten up. Neither or these were anything major.

The bed was comfortable, the pillows were a little smaller than what we are use to. But nevertheless they were comfortable as well.

Miserable stay in a substandard hotel
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. Many staff members are rude, they seem to be untrained. 2. No hair dryer in my room. I had to ask for it. 3. Toilet flush noisy, because it never stopped working. 4. Bad and insufficient room lighting. 5. Ceiling plaster about to collapse (see photos) 6. Door knob dislocated (see photos) 7. Wallpapers detached (see photos) 8. Car alarms from the parking lot near by and queueing trucks for the hotel's catering make stay unbearable, as far as the back view rooms are concerned. 9. I asked to change room. The second one was slightly better than the first. 10. No fridge in the rooms.

Location is great

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

The walking around and convenient of the store.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

The guess next door to me how loud they wear. The gun shoots in front of the building. The people fighting next door the next night on my birthday. I didn't enjoy my stay. I wasn't compensated our even asked to come back to stay again. However I did get my money back and I will not stay there again. Oh woman walk the hallways with nothing on and room door open with man and woman having sex. Bad experience there.

The walking around and convenient of the store.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

We already complained about the noise we had last night in...
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

We already complained about the noise we had last night in front of the hotel!! We couldnt sleep all night! Both neighbours having parties and fights front of the hotel! They said normally they could refund last night room rate but they couldnt because was done via booking com!! They said the front manager will contact us but since then nobody did!!!

Don't go to that hotel

Their was hookers and people smoking weed in the parking garage. The place was full of hookers. They didn't tell you about any additional fees. The front desk service sacked and they were very rude and not helpful. Their was no free breakfast.

The bed and pillows were comfortable.

Excellent, will definitely stay again
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't that it didn't have a refrigerator but that wasn't a big deal

The staff was great and the bed was extra comfortable. I will definitely stay here again