Reviews of Doubletree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown 4 stars

120 South Los Angeles Street, Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA

#166 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

Not for family.

Not suitable for family on holiday. Ideal for Business travellers. Beaware of Concierge. We had bad experience we booked 4hr tour with concierge when we went to concierge next day there were other people thay started talki g negative about their colleagues who had booked tgen said yourcar is not booked and created such a scene. We got panicked coz we were doing private touring we did not start our day early. Luckily i had taken a receipt in writing so Reception staff got involved and sorted out things. I feel coz we did not booked thgh guys who were present at that time they created blunder. BE AWARE OF DOING ANY BOOKING THGH CONCIERGE.

It was great stay for the price would book here again.

I didn't like that you have to pay for Wi-Fi.

I loved the location it's walking distance to the bars and club's, the beds were really comfy and nice view, rooms were real clean and spacious worth every dollar.

There was some kind of mix up with our reservation, not sure...
    • Standard King Room

There was some kind of mix up with our reservation, not sure if someone was scamming the hotel, if someone at the desk messed up or a little of both. What I do know is that the staff took care of it very quickly and made sure we were both safe and comfortable - even upgraded our room. I kept checking my bank account and no funny business there either.The next morning with a different desk staff and they knew who we were even before we said anything. Also had some great meals at the Tavern and from room service. The garden was closed for a private event, which was a little disappointing for us, but we still had a great view of it from our room. We would defiantly stay again if we need a hotel in DTLA!

Overall an Ok ok stay. Lack the warmth in hospitality, not worth the $ one pays to be here
    • Standard King Room

Overall the front desk staff etc are not of pleasing personalities. They need to loosen up a bit and be more forthcoming. No good convenience store was available either in the Hotel or around except for a Japanese mart wasn’t good enough.

There were no water stations where one can fill up drinking water except for the courtesy of Saul at the coffee shop where we had our breakfast buffet . He would fill our bottles with water all with a very big smile

It wasn’t what I expected.

Location and food

It wasn’t what I expected. The location was in a horrible area. The food was a little over priced, as well as parking. The rooms was a little older.

I wouldn't stay here again absolutley not!
    • Standard King Room

Staff seem demoralised Very poor experience with car parking people out front...beware there is some sort of scam going on here! They are so miserable and unhelpful...they just interested in groups of young adults wanting cabs so they get their tips etc Not interested in helping familes at all No concierge here no one to get my bags up to room I booked hotel car for transfer to Union street a very important 07:30 (Disney) pick up and no one arrived no apologies from front desk but she did give me coupon for free cab which I handed to Car parking staff out front and guess what ....no cab arrived I had to go into street and hail a cab...just a joke outfit here I have never stayed in such a badly managed Hilton in my life!

Good location for Union Sqaure

Very good location with great staff but facility could use some updating.
    • Standard King Room

The facility is a bit old and worn. Valet parking was nice but $44/day seems a bit much to pay.

The room was well furnished and clean. The location is very good. We attended a wedding on the Garden level which was outstanding.

I was a very comfortable.
    • Standard King Room

The bed was a little to soft.

The Hotel was centrally located between the train union station and where I had an appointment. The bed linens were nice and soft.

Not a good hotel to stay at

The food wasnt good there and it’s was really expensive. We ask if they had a Shuttlebus that would take us to the Dodgers game the night before . For the next day and they said yes. We woke up got ready and then went down and the fort desk said we don’t give rides to the game. Was really upset. Breakfast Was all you can eat and the Waiters was rushing us out of the restaurant even tho we where not Finished with their food . When checking in. The gentleman at the front desk Even told us that this Hotel was not a good hotel and he was right.

Our room was spacious and quiet.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

The location was far from the interesting parts of town so we usually had to grab a taxi, since the nearest Metro station was a fifteen minute walk away.

Our room was spacious and quiet.

Great stay .
    • Standard King Room

Shower looked dirty at check in but it was just old tub and it was a lil backed up water didn’t go down normally overall was good -room 1109

Car service to my event complementary to the hotel , room service was great

Disappointing, would never go back.

Where to start ? 1. The public rooms are absolutely freezing cold, you can’t sit for long without needing a jumper or coat. 2. There’s a real lack of atmosphere at this hotel, it’s bland and characterless. 3. I left my suede jacket in my room accidentally - when I went back it was gone, I made a complaint as the only possible explanation is that someone took it from my room. The hotel refuse to believe this and are saying they have no evidence the jacket was taken. Now come on - the jacket was left in the room, I go back and the jacket is gone. It’s not rocket science. The hotel have stopped replying to my emails, so I guess I’ll have to take it to the next step and make a complaint to corporate headquarters.

Erm, difficult to say. The guy in the Windows Lounge who served us our food on our final day was nice, and helpful. The pool area was clean, and pleasant.

One extremely bad experience!

I had booked 4 rooms and received a successful email from Booking.com.But when we arrived at the hotel ,then told that there were only 3 successful bookings.For the whole afternoon,Booking.com and the hotel were both prevaricated and not admitted to the work mistakes.So i had to contact booking.com to cancel 1 room for free, rebook another room, we checked in 4 rooms that day, finally the hotel charged 5 rooms' fee.Now the mistake is still in process.One extremely bad experience!

NOTHING!

Affordable hotel with all amenities between Union Station and Downtown LA
    • Standard King Room

The hotel is near union station (easily reachable with FlyAway bus), and still within walking distance to downtown LA, Clean, comfortable beds, and friendly staff. And this in an affordable price (unique for LA).

Expensive for the location and room conditions.

The room weren't sound proof and could easily hear the sound of cars on the streets. For some reason the water in shower was leaking into the bathroom floor.

It has a good restaurant with good selection of beers.

I would recommend staying here

It was a good stay.

Warm cookies at check in is a nice touch..they were delicious. The availability of their Escalade to take us to our even was a nice accommodation. The staff were very friendly and helpful..

it was great and i would do it all over again.
    • Standard King Room

the television was kind of hard to use. it would have been better if it were like direct t v or some other turn on and choose type system

the bed was really comfortable and the view was good we were at a spot where we could see the gardens it was nice. the hotel was at the hub of where we wanted to be.

Excellent staff, never experienced such a customer friendly...
    • Standard King Room

Hotel a bit old, not so nice for the price. But for one night stay it was ok.

Excellent staff, never experienced such a customer friendly approach. Thank you :)

We had an enjoyable stay.

The room that we stayed in this time had a leaky faucet in the bathtub. The exchange rate at the moment.

We were able to check in early which was a bonus when arriving early to the hotel. The cookies given to the guests when checking in are really good. The convenient location to the downtown area for travelling within LA is really helpful. The staff are helpful when requesting help. We have found this hotel to be a good hotel to stay.

It was awful

It was not a good experience overall. When we arrived we were out in a room that had a terrible stinch and when we complained we were brought a fan to air it out!! The water did not get hot in the tub and collected at the bottom like a swimming pool when I tried to shower. They did finally change the room but it was after I missed my dinner reservations and other things scheduled for the evening. We were given breakfast buffet vouchers and the food was not fresh at all. Upon checkout, the bill we were given was not the rate that was discussed when booked or at check in. Have a 150 dollar deposit (50 per night) but was told they would only refund 100 with no reason. The bill read 700+ dollars but my card was charged more than that. It just wasn’t a good experience at all. I wouldn’t recommend this hotel nor will I stay again.

Save your money !!!Unprofessional establishment!!!!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

The staff gave us a hard time checking in due to the fact that one of the employees gave us the wrong information over the phone .He said I would be able to pay for my room with cash and I’ll be able to pay for my deposit off my card (totally WRONG) !!!! When I arrived I was told that the employee was new (he was there but never showed his face and the manager didn’t either, he had the guy at the front desk do all the dirty work)and he gave me incorrect info.The manager was COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!! He told the guy at the front desk that it’s nothing they can do for me (mind you I took off all my cash except my deposit and all the banks were closed)!!!!! Luckily the man at the front desk was willing to risk his job and taking my money it’s no telling what I would have done. I traveled all the way from Chicago just to feel like I was going to be on the streets,what a wonderful way to start my birthday weekend off.The room was clean I can honestly say that. The free shuttle was a plus. I dislike that there’s no free breakfast, WiFi, and no pool. My iron was cracked and leaked water , the room lacked lighting, housekeeping won’t change your sheets or pillow cases if you don’t tell them smh! I WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK

I like that we had a shuttle bus that took us within a three mile radius. The garden was nice as well

Clean, respectful staff, and beautiful view.

Clean, respectful staff, and beautiful view. I never went to Los Ángeles but for being the first exploring, I’m glad I chose this hotel. The price is reasonable and the rooms were nice and clean. I have nothing to complain about. You can walk outside and see everything.

Needs refurbish, far from most of touristy spots
    • Standard King Room

The property was old. Depends where you wanna go, if you wanna spend more of your time around Beverly hills or Hollywood this hotel is far from all of those.

The bed was comfy. Close to little tokyo and grand central market so it is easy to find foods.

Good stay

The price was expensive because of the location. There was no laundry facility. The bathtub was a little bit leaking when showered too long. The bathroom was too small. The wifi was free because of HH member (HiltonHonor), if not I think we had to pay.

The hotel is near with the Little Tokyo, so it was easy to have breakfast or to buy something there. Also near the city hall. Just 15 minutes drive to go to LA live/Microsoft/Staples Center. The front desk staff was friendly. The room is clean and the beds were comfy. We could get extra towel and replacement for the not working hair dryer.

The stay was good
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

I thought the room rate was pricey for what the hotel is and the room was very noisy st night with sirens and passing cars as it's near a police headquarters.

Easy to commute within the area as well as surrounding places of interest

Memorable!

I must admit I like china cups for tea/ coffee.

The bed was very comfy. The front desk and concierge were extremely helpful. Hertz Rental Cars in the hotel failed to provide us with the car that we had booked several weeks previously due to the Christmas holiday demand. The shuttle service therefore quoted on a ride for 3 adults to Palm Springs. This ride was smooth and fast. Very, very helpful. This was completed without fuss and stress. Thank you!

Great Choice Near Downtown LA
    • Standard King Room

In general we found the room to be extremely dark even with every light blazing. The dark brown furniture could have used some touch up paint as there were many light colored nicks and chips. WiFi tended to be slow and spotty. The bathroom setup is a little odd as there are no towel racks except for the safety bar inside the tub. The sink is so wide that I found it nearly impossible to get close enough to the mirror (without my glasses) to put on eyeliner. The bathroom light switch is in the entryway, not inside the bathroom, which is a bummer if you're trying not to wake your roommate.

This is a good business hotel with clean and quiet rooms. The beds are comfortable, with nice soft linens. The toiletries (Crabtree and Evelyn) smell great and don't leave you with that dry "hotel soap" feeling on your skin and hair. The location is perfect for exploring the Museum District and Little Tokyo easily on foot. If you need to go farther afield, several metro lines are nearby and Uber/Lyft come quickly. Hotel staff are eager to please but unobtrusive. The central bar has good cocktails and is a chill place to grab a drink.

Great location in Downtown LA!
    • Standard King Room

Beds are extremely comfortable, I especially loved the pillows. Services and room were clean. It's a little bit far away from the subway station, it is around 900 meters walk. They have very delicious cookies at the reception. Staff is kind and friendly.

The location was superb.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Upon arriving the emiyees in front if the hotel didn't even bother to offer any help with our luggage. Same thing happened last year.

The location was superb. The business office is also a great idea comoated to most hotels that don't have any.

It was fantastic!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

My car battery died and the valet staff did everything they could to help me get it started again, Muhammad is the man! Really loved this place! Clean, spacious and great customer service!

Wouldn't recommend.
    • Standard King Room

Our room initially needed to moved to the strong residual smell of marijuana coming from the room. We were moved into a room that had a leaking sink and all of our clothes got soaked because of this. The rooms and bathrooms also weren't very clean!

Friendly staff!

it was pleasant
    • Standard King Room

the breakfast is not the best so you can book without the breakfast and go have it somewhere else.

the hotel was nice and the staff were really helpful in all aspects and the hotel is very clean. the location is not perfect but it is very close to a metro station which can take to hollywood and universal studios.

Room
    • Standard King Room

No any drink available in the room fridge! Completely empty! Restaurant staff oblige /ask you to pay a tip? We have observed and they have did same to every table and whoever not paid tip they made mad face At the breakfast they have asked us not to take any apple outside and must eat in the restaurant! I have never seen such a bad behaviour team in any hotel. They must consider all they staff at the buffet breakfast salon

Room

Poor quality got high price
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access with Roll-In Shower

Room was horrible. It was a handicap room. No chair. No desk. Shower impossible to use. Water soaked carpet in room after taking shower. Won't stay here again.

Accommodations OK. Service bad. Location not good.
    • Standard King Room

The bathroom was not big. The bathtub was leaking. The quality of towels are not good. Staff doesn't knock on the door before entering the room. It happened twice. They started entering the room with me inside. Reception at the hotel is terrible. Big lines. They do not have a concierge service. There is nothing complimentary at the hotel. Not even a bottle of water. The wifi is not free. The Parking lot is 35 a day and it is always almost full. The valet park is always full. There is not nice places near the hotel. You don't have a nice view. For the same price or a little more you should get something a LOT BETTER.

The only nice things about the hotel were the bed.

This is a great location for business travelers. Would not reccomend for familes w/children.

I wish they offered shuttle service to LAX & places beyond their 3 mile limit.

The grounds were well kept (inside & out) They offer shuttle service to a few places.

Horrible.
    • Standard King Room

Rude staff Multiple employees lied of trailer parking. Showed up day of, was told no parking after a 12 hour event, and had to drive 2.5 hours back home exhausted.

Fake smiles

Disappointed for the cost.
    • Standard King Room

First of all, the hotel had NO record of our reservation through Booking.com!! So the check in process was longer than usual. The room was old and outdated...old furniture and dull decor. No movies available to purchase on the tv! Old and outdated bathroom fixtures...

The room was spacious. Late check out was available until 2pm! That was a great plus! The receptionist was nice and helpful.

I enjoyed the convenience of the hotel to the training.
    • Standard King Room

the community around the hotel was not convenient for the conference attendees. After trying Asian cuisine for three days I ventured seven blocks south to find some other restaurants. The front office did try to help me but was not sure unless I had a car.

the hotel was nice but the area was where the homeless live. the restaurants near by were only Asian cuisine. the other restaurants were five to seven blocks away.

Beautiful, Modern style hotel.
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

Beautiful, Modern style hotel. very comfortable room. Location was perfect for our needs, situated within walking distance of regular bus, train & metro services for easy access throughout Los Angeles. Staff were incredibly nice & extremely helpful to us. We had a wonderful stay & would definitely go back there in the future :-)

Staff make the experience, technical difficulties chip away at their reputation.
    • Standard King Room

Their was a major plumbing issue which forced us to move rooms. I brought this issue, as I identified the leak to staff. Our replacement room had a shower cap over the smoke detector which I feel should of been identified and removed by staff prior to my arrival.

Staff was accommodating, and approachable. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

I had a blast
    • Standard King Room

No free WiFi? How can that be when I paid so much for the room? Motels offer free WiFi... Cmon now...

Room was nice, lobby was nice, staff was accommodating to our cardistry convention.

We liked the size of the suite.
    • King Suite

Parking was extremely expensive and be aware if you hire/drive a SUV as the ceiling is extremely low and you might feel claustrophobic. it is expensive for a hotel you only use to stay overnight. Definitely not a hotel you can relax in after sightseeing or shopping. You can only go to the room.

We liked the size of the suite. It was also very spacious. The Japanese garden was nice. Location of the metro was 5min walk away which was convenient. Safe area. Fab cheap but excellent food just round the corner from the hotel.

I booked thru booking , suposly had breakfast parking and...

I booked thru booking , suposly had breakfast parking and wifi included, I was never able to log on to the wifi to start with , the bathroom tub drains the water extremely slow I had dirty water above my ankles as I was showering. then with breakfast they forgot to drop off vouchers witch I had to go down and ask for them then I was told my reservation only came with one , that's great :( when I had 3 others with me (spouse&kids) parking was great during stay up until we got back home then I realize they charged me an extra 244 god knows for what supposedly i had all of the above included.

Just ok

the lift in the morning is always full and I know they have 4 lifts but on the day that we were checking out... had to wait like a very very long flight for the lift to go down. Bell desk getting our luggages were too slow too. Overall, just ok not like good or bad.

the location is quite good.

Meh
    • Standard King Room

The very small room, the holes in the curtains, the stain on the lamp shade, the a/c vent rusted and falling off the wall, the shower curtain torn. The surrounding neighborhood is not safe to walk around at night

The fresh cookies and close to Dodger Stadium

• Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Room was booked for 3 person occupancy, we were given a disabled room, no idea why, we found it was quite small. Very little room for me to get into the queen size bed as it was so close to the wall.

Bartender was very friendly and offered great service and information, thanks.

If you've hired a car the location is great for easy access to all the main sights and attractions
    • Standard King Room

WiFi wasn't great but maybe due to room position at end of building

Staff were great, very polite and helpful. Location is good and ideal if you have hired a car - 20-25 minutes to universal studios, Hollywood, rodeo drive and around 40-45 to long beach. There isn't much in the way of bars and restaurants within walking distance apart from little Tokyo which is worth a visit. Breakfast in the restaurant was delicious and quite reasonable and Starbucks joined on to hotel is handy. Also phillipes original is 3-4 minutes drive away - an old school diner from man v food which was well worth going to! The Japanese garden on the 1st floor of the hotel is beautiful and you should take a stroll through it and take some pictures.

Liked the idea that the hotel wanted us to reuse towels.
    • Standard King Room

Value was overpriced. Staff could be more friendly. When I hung up my towels, they were replaced instead of being reused. Could have a better variety of shows to watch.

Liked the idea that the hotel wanted us to reuse towels. Great walking distance to Little Tokyo shops.

Pleasant enough experience
    • King Room with Garden View

Hotel is older and looking 'tired'. Location is CBD fringe, some areas not so good, but a walk uptown offers great restaurants and bars.

Nothing stands out at this hotel.

Will be staying there next time I go to LA for sure!
    • Standard King Room

Did not like that there was no pool.

Loved the location, complimentary rides offered, and services in general everyone was very nice. Oh and love their cookies!!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Unable to visit the Japanese garden the whole weekend we...
    • King Room with Garden View

Unable to visit the Japanese garden the whole weekend we stayed. The only reason we chose to stay at this hotel and that amenity was completely off limits!

Comfortable stay but WIfi would have been nice
    • Standard King Room

Surprised with hidden costs at the end, I feel the hotel could have been more upfront about the cost and what's included when booking online

Friendly staff and a great atmosphere with lots to do in the area

Excellent!
    • King Room - Hearing Accessible

A little bit far from the metro station.

I had a complimentary cookie and two bottles of water when I checked in. All staff were very friendly. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Mediocre at best
    • Queen Room with Garden View

The facility is not senior citizen friendly. Not located near any area to walk to. Food on site was mediocre and expensive and too far to walk to for a senior citizen. Parking was too expensive and the hotel is not near anything.

Staff was friendly. Valet was efficient.

the hotel is great, the location not so nice
    • King Room with Garden View

The public transportation was consider unsafe, walking around is not recommended. Without a car is difficult to visit LA. Taxis are ok, a little expensive and take more than 30 minutes to get in Hollywood zone.

The hotel and staff was very well, very good advice for visiting LA

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Stay Downtown LA and then use Metro
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Wi-Fi in room was not strong enough

Nice room and facility. Close to coffee and sushi. Perfect for walking 2-3 blocks to Metro. Breakfast and breakfast crew great!

Free shuttle service.
    • Queen Room with Garden View

Location, South Central DTLA is a long walk through some run down areas

Free shuttle service. Nice lobby bar. Friendly and helpful staff. Location, Walking distance to Unoin station, Olvera St. & China town.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

The bed was amazing.
    • Standard King Room

I didn't like the height of the bathroom door handle. It was constantly in the way and I hit it numerous times.

The bed was amazing. I loved the pillows and the bed topper. Awesome

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Very comfortable stay in Downtown LA
    • Standard King Room

Very comfortable room, convenient for everything we wanted to do (Hop on hop off bus, Metro to Santa Monica, El Pueblo historic monument, union station for rental car. Little Tokyo nearby for supermarket and restaurants.

An old hotel and a bad breakfast
    • Standard King Room

The restaurant (inside the hotel) where breakfast was offered was awful: slow service, the tables were not correctly set (some lacked forks, some spoons...). Some of the bread was molded and part of the staff did not want to hear about it or do anything about it... The room was quite old: part of the furniture was starting to break. The fridge was not working and was losing water, flooding the floor under it. There was some ventilation machinery just above our room that sometimes did not stop at night, making some extra uncomfortable noise.

The staff at reception and for the valet parking was helpful.

Very nice
    • Standard King Room

the air conditioner didn't seem to work or was clogged. Vending machine was out of order which made it difficult to find a decently priced bottle water. I would have preferred self parking (I was told it wasn't available) the valet was a bit of a hassle Every time I needed to go to my car for something.

The breakfast was great, staff was very professional and helpful. Very nice interior and lobby.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Bad stay in LA
    • Standard King Room

Staff were rude and didn't assist. No customer service no empathetic. Just doing their job and didn't go above and beyond

Close to shops to eat

Overpriced.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite

Parking (including validation) was 44$. The breakfast that was included in inclusive package was a box that u could fill up and take back to your room. Plastic utensils not silverware. Overpriced to the max.

I went for a family event. It accommodated us all. It looked good. It was clean.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

All staff at hotel need to be trained to know about Credit...
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

All staff at hotel need to be trained to know about Credit Card authorization forms. Over the phone I was told I had to be there in person. When in person, I WAS OFFERED THAT NEXT TIME, I SHOULD CONSIDER USING A CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM.

Doubletree could offer more value.

Outragrous "prepayment" in my card when I registeted. $40.00/ night for car?? Too much!!!

Late check out time Complimentary Wifii in room.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Hotel for our visit to the Broad museum.
    • King Room with Garden View

Leaving parking garage require s remembering to take plastic key card with you even after you have checked out. Otherwise exit gate won't open. We'd never seen setup like this and didn't like.

The room was fairly spacious and king bed very comfortable. Quiet room on 11th floor. Central downtown location with easy street access to front doors for guests to meet their friends/transportation.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Great hotel.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Having to pay for Wi-fi. Really feel that should have been free.

The bed was very comfortable. Liked having a refrigerator in room. Location was excellent. Loved the warm cookies.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

The room, the fluffy bed, the view and the quiet were fine.
    • Standard King Room

Slow, all but begrudging service in the restaurant. It was all but empty when we entered about 10:20, Saturday morning. Guests at two or three small tables were finishing. After some wait we were served coffee and our orders were taken. Then a large party (more than a dozen) was seated at a long table and no further attention came our way. We gave up and left about 11:00, because, for other reasons, we needed to pack and check out a day earlier than we had booked. The front desk clerk kindly cut half of our parking charge. Thanks for asking, and Yes, we will again, as we have in the past, stay at a Doubletree. Ray Richards

The room, the fluffy bed, the view and the quiet were fine.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

We wanted to walk everywhere downtown and it served this purpose.
    • Standard King Room

There was lots of dog poop right beside where we self parked in the parking structure. It must have been the designated pet potty area. Difficult to climb out of the car.

Bar and restaurant was very convenient.

The location is good in terms of reaching common places to...

The area is very noisy at night and in the morning. If you have a problem with noise there will be disturbance while your sleeping from the constant sound of siren's at different segments during the day.

The location is good in terms of reaching common places to visite as a tourist if you have a car. The valet service does a good job.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

Early morning drilling ruins a getaway night
    • Standard King Room

We were awakened on Saturday morning before 9:00 by the sound of intense drilling next door. Given that I'd reserved the room for a getaway, I was bummed. I did complain to the staff though when I checked out, and they reduced the rate of the room. While I'm grateful for that, I won't go back.

Bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Rude Assistant Manager
    • Standard King Room

One of the hotel staff badly damaged our work vehicle when entering the car park. (We were told the car would stay on the concourse as it was too large to enter the car park as it had a roof storage box on top). James, the Assistant Manager was rude, disgusting & non-apologetic.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

The hotel was very nice.
    • Standard King Room

When I booked our room, it said the hotel was closer to our event.It cost me more money for parking.

The hotel was very nice. We had a beautiful view from our room and I liked that our room was triangular.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Great hotel stay overall, but a tad on the pricier side...

- expensive parking; paid internet usage. (for the price of the stay per night, things like parking and internet should really be included... especially for a recognizable hotel brand)

- Friendly and knowledgeable staff; got handed a bunch of welcome cookies which a nice plus...especially to a group of travelers who had yet to eat for the day. - Great location to Little Tokyo plaza for some great food options and a couple bar options; a few blocks' walking distance from Historic Core where more restaurants and bars are located (although, I wouldn't recommend walking at night).