Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside 3 stars

240 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, Boston, MA 02125, USA

#64 of 81 hotels in Boston

Room and bed comfy.

The queues at main desk. Disappointed shuttle service only ran Saturday and Sunday into city. WiFi intermittent Having to wait 40 minutes after pick up time for shuttle.

Room and bed comfy. Pleased with shuttle to airport Would have been good to have a map of local area in room By chance we found the lovely walkway along the water.. Also info on where you catch the local subway, find supermarket.

Everything was amazing.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

My only complaint which isn’t really a complaint is that the faucet in the bathroom was too close to the wall behind the sink. Every time we would wash our hands the water would get all over the counter. We finally had to put towels there to stop it from getting everywhere.

Everything was amazing. The cookies are worth it alone. The staff was very helpful. The shuttle was the best we’ve used.

Individualism of staff vs. Customer satisfaction
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

At the first day, towels were not placed in my room. That kind of trouble could be sometimes happened and acceptable for everyone. But when I asked the front desk to bring towels soon, nothing happened. I called the front desk again 30 minutes later, a staff of the front insisted that she certainly transferred my message to housekeeping staff. I was very disappointed because in this case I was requesting to a representative of the hotel, not requesting to a individual staff. Guests do not care whether a staff fulfills its responsibility or not. I just wanted to take a shower before going out for dinner. I gave up taking a shower and I went out. Then 3 hours later I came back to the room but there was still not any towels there. I walked around inside of the hotel and found housekeeping staff then I asked him to hand me towels directly. The hotel company should re-educate the staff regarding what customer satisfaction is.

Cleanness of the room, Location near by a big park and beach. Everything was excellent except towels.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Highly recommended for a short break, near to Boston centre
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was a little on the small side; slow service in the restaurant;

A lovely hotel, near to the beach and UMASS; convenient for the T - so easy to get into the centre of Boston. Excellent shuttle service to and from Logan Airport - drivers were friendly and informative. The hotel room was fine - bed was comfortable but a small double. Service in the 'restaurant' was a little slow, but manager apologised for the problems we experienced and sorted it all out. Overall, I would highly recommend staying here and would return.

Great long weekend in Boston

Some hallway carpet is a little worn in places. Easy walk to the train, but sightseeing and getting around the city are easier by uber and lyft.

The staff are phenomenal! Service like a boutique hotel for a chain price. Everone from the cleaning staff to front desk wefe helpful and great about offering suggestions.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Very comfortable and convenient location to train to Boston centre

Had to pay extra for parking and breakfast although it was over $200 per night. Also you had to pay for WiFi unless joining the Hilton honours club.

Comfortable hotel, friendly staff, good ammentities in room;

Next time we will pay a little more to get more closer to the center of town.

Night manager was away from his desk when we arrived back at the hotel at 11:45. Furnishings in the room were dark and drab and could use updating. $15.95 for breakfast on top of the room rate seems excessive. Parking was the one bright spot at only $17/night, but the lot didn't seem very safe.

Mattress was nice and firm

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

A great stay in Boston

The air conditioning unit was too noisy at night so had to turn it off!!!

Very friendly staff, lovely large rooms and a larger than usual bathroom. Beds very comfortable. Train station a few minutes walk from hotel and only ten minutes to the centre!

Couldn't wait to leave and get to a friendly Comfort Suite or similar inn.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Double the price of Comfort Inn (with pool and free breakfast) This place had no pool; no free breakfast; no pay per view TV (just regular TV with commercials) No refrigerator; no micro-oven; no guide to local dining; tiny trash bin; and it cost $17 per day to park, and no Gideon bible. Not family friendly at all.

It was very clean. It's primary purpose is to serve business people who have reimbursement for food and an expense account.

location was great.

Plastic cutlery and dishes at breakfast. windows that do not open.

location was great. A bit outside of Boston, so nice and quiet, and only a 5 minute walk from the subway to downtown Boston, MIT and Harvard. Also, only 2 minute walk from the beach.

Boston City Trip

Fluctuation in room pricing from one night to the next disappointing and unreasonable.

Convenient location next to subway for Boston, spacious and clean room, helpful and attentive staff

Hospitable and comfortable.

It seemed a little spendy. I live in Hawaii and nice hotels in Hawaii are not as expensive as this nice one in Boston.

The warm chocolate chip cookies were great...we were starving. The staff including the shuttle driver were REALLY nice. We came home telling folks "the people in Boston are so friendly".

Would not recommend
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We were on our honeymoon, had a late flight, and were given a room with 2 double beds instead of the king sized bed requested. Breakfast was an additional fee of $15. 99, so we did not get breakfast at hotel. The shuttle times were unhelpful for both our airport departure and arrival times, so we had to use Uber. Staff at check in were not friendly at all.

Room was clean

for this price there are better options
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Avoid the diner, it's really bad. Don't depend on the shuttle you can't count on it! On top of your booking price you pay 15% extra and when checking in they reserve another 150 $ on top of it.

beds are good and hygiëne was good but price quality is not OK.

Good stay but would choose a hotel closer to city centre if visiting Boston in future.

Didn't realise the hotel was so far out of the city. The shuttle bus to the aquarium was full so we had to get a train. Payment required for Internet access seemed steep considering the room rate.

Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Clean room.

Staff were really nice.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The lobby bathroom was stinking and dirty. The front lobby is so worn out. Doesn't fit the Double Tree image I have accustomed to. If not for the staff and the location, I wouldn't come again. So disgusted. It it was Motel 6 I wouldn't have been disappointed but Double Tree, sorry you need to step up more than this. Can't sit and county the money coming in. :-(

Staffs were excellent

The beds were extremely comfortable and the standard of...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was terrible and poor value. The crockery was cheap and plastic. Unfortunately our room was near the lifts so it was noisy, especially when housekeeping staff were outside.

The beds were extremely comfortable and the standard of cleanliness excellent. Staff are very polite and cheerful.

Would recommend Double tree to friends.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The aircon in the room was very noisy. Also would have liked a mini fridge for a longer stay. Late check out charge was on the expensive side.

Room #214 was clean & the bed very comfortable, Check in & check out was a breeze. Reception area was average. The front desk personnel were courteous an helpful. All in all enjoyed my short stay - value for money.

We booked a king size bed and we got a double bed instead.

We booked a king size bed and we got a double bed instead. The sink was broken. The bathroom floors were dirty. No aprópiate cafetería, just an overpriced Starbucks.

Close to red line station.

Elevator bell too loud. A/C unit too loud. Breakfast not great - paper plares and cups, plastic utensils, dry eggs.

Close to red line station. Comfortable bed.

Good location near public transport.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Access to wifi not free and should be improved. A good hotel serves breakfast with proper plates, cups and silverware not throw away cardboard and plastic knives and forks.

Good location near public transport.

Restful Bliss- Cozy Bay water view
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Maid knocked on door for cleaning at 9:30am. I was awake but didnt think she needs to come that soon before check-out. Put sign Do Not Disturb out after that.

The bed sheets, my personal favorite are sooo soft, silky and breathable. The Duvet is big n fluffy and I could sleep for hours there. Very quiet and peaceful rest for someone who is a seruious insomniac. I always enjoy my stay there plus my Hilton Rewards come in handy. Fresh fruit flavored water and warm big cookie in lobby is a nice touch. Appreciated. Joe Night Auditor is amazing and so is Amelia the manager. Professional all the time.

Perfectly perfect!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Road construction outside the hotel which was in no way the fault of the hotel. Just bad timing for us!

The staff were so helpful and incredibly friendly. My friend Doreen and I were there to celebrate her birthday and when we asked the front desk Kira(?) for a good restaurant to celebrate her birthday for dinner she gave us a list of options and called a few places for us. When we returned from dinner that evening, Doreen had a birthday card signed by all of the staff and a dessert plate full of goodies prepared by the kitchen.

Okay, I guess

Overpriced for what it was, with some excellent staff customer service, and some mediocre.

Comfortable room but expensive for a first floor view of car park.

A comfortable and convenient place for a Boston stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The eating facility is limited

The bed was very comfortable, toiletries were excellent and the shuttle bus to the airport was a real bonus. The hotel is convenient to the "T" transport system which gives easy access to the city of Boston

Clean property

They charge for parking per day and WiFi. The staff didn’t know where the shuttle was going when asked.

The property was very clean and well maintained.

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, and free airport shuttle--what more could I ask?
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Our shower curtain smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, but I did mention it to the front desk at checkout.

The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. We arrived late in the evening after a long day, and it was lovely to be greeted with a cheerful smile (and one of those signature warm, chewy DoubleTree chocolate-chip cookies). We were only at the hotel long enough to fall into bed, get up early, and grab the airport shuttle, but after a long weekend on our feet, we so appreciated the clean room, hot shower, and comfortable bed with amazing pillows.

The one night stay served it’s purpose, I wouldn’t recommend the property to others.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like the hospitality of the staff. I feel that for the price of the room coffee and breakfast should have been complimentary.

The bed was comfortable.

We had loud neighbors (up until 3/3:30am) and I believe...

We had loud neighbors (up until 3/3:30am) and I believe they were smoking pot in the room. I called the front desk 2 times and had no answer. I told the woman who checked me out that morning and all she said was sorry! I wasn't very happy about that! :( To spend all that money for my Anniversary and to be aggravated, was a very disappointing!

Wouldn’t come back again
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

No greetings. Given little information . No friendliness I asked for water and she said u have to buy your own. She handed me a prince of cookie as of it was a favor or my “food stamp” I requested to exchange with water by denied.

On arrival the receptionist was chit chatting with a coworker and was talking to me as if I didn’t exist . She never smiled and I felt very uncomfortable. Little information given . She seemed hating the job or had problems at home ?

Miguel the shuttle bus driver friendly, funny.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The lobby furniture was old and shabby, location alittle bit far from sightseeing sites. The room view was ugly over parking lot. I am not sure how old this place is but it's needs a total update. Total difference from the Cliff house we stayed in Maine.

Miguel the shuttle bus driver friendly, funny. great personality. The Places to eat and see very good recommendations.

Bedrooms are spotless & beds are amazing.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Not ideally located in Boston but subway runs very close by. Ideal if you dont want to be in the city at night.

Bedrooms are spotless & beds are amazing. Staff are very helpful

Nice big room with many amenities.

Located away from downtown. However, near JFK/U Mass T Station (approx 400m).

Nice big room with many amenities. Liked hotel’s pick-up and drop service very much. Staff with excellent knowledge of tourism and shopping.

Nice rooms & good value with a tepid welcome.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

While all staff were polite and helpful, I almost felt like an inconvenience to the reception staff. They were efficient and informative but cold and unwelcoming.

Great room,very clean,super comfy beds and nic e coffee and free cookie on arrival.Shuttle bus collection from airport and dropping into Boston centre really useful.

Ok
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It was Sunday between 12.30 and 13.30, I called the reception for the invoice if the stuff could send it to my email. The stuff answered well and send the invoice for two people, but I needed for three. Because I’ve booked for three people. I made a call again and connected me to just melody to get rid of me, I tried to call again three times and again she connected me to the melody not to answer me back.

The hotel is ok

Very good hotel and location free shuttle but $10 wifi

Wifi at $10 per day - really in this day and age thats a joke. No restaurants / bars within walking distance although the train station is near and they do offer a shuttle service. Would of helped to be able to download a map or instructions for the airport shuttle as we missed it because we were stood at the wrong courtesy bus stop! Note Would of rather paid for the shuttle than wifi

The hotel is 2 minutes walk from JFK Umass Tram station and a large supermarket. The hotel has a shop / cafe which gives you flexible choice for breakfast or snack. There is tea and coffee in the room too. Courtesy bus from airport and to local restaurants a helpful addition

Staff was family and helpful
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the bathroom,the toilet had a problem with the handle and when i took a shower it was cold and then luke warm and the bathtub needs some updating. Needs a fridge or a bigger ice bucket to keep the waters cold.

The Bed and comfort, love the shuttle and drivers

Had to complain 4 times between 1230-230 a.

Had to complain 4 times between 1230-230 a.m. due to loud neighbors. Finally stopped after my wife went down to front desk personally. Staff and property were great. Other guests, not so much

Satisfactory Stay

Pillows are really uncomfortable, gave us neck and head pain check in was dreadful, almost got charge more than double staff not properly trained

Clean rooms, overlooking bay

Water pressure in the shower was perfect.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

No free/continental breakfast. No free wifi. Not even a mini-fridge in the room.

Water pressure in the shower was perfect. Enjoyed the lime verbena bath products. The cookies were amazing. Comfortable bed and warm blankets. Close to the T.

Perfect!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing to do with the hotel, but the trains stopped running early and we were coming back late from an event at the Garden. Be prepared that if you need a late train, you cannot count on it. Be prepared to call an Uber.

The warm cookies at check-in, the staff made us feel very welcome and were very helpful! The room was extremely clean and comfortable! Excellent restaurants nearby. The location is great. This is the place to stay if you are visiting the Boston area!

Excellent service!

That there was no transportation to the train station in the coldest weather.

We could not explore the surroundings much because of the frigid temperatures but the train station close to the hotel is very covenient. The front desk staff are very welcoming and every staff member we met were always corteus helpful and pleasant. Very recomnendable place to make an awesome stay in town.

Convenient hotel for visiting friends in south Boston

The breakfast was rather average and I didn’t enjoy eating it with plastic cutlery. For $19 (including tax) it should have been better.

The bed and pillows were really comfy. The lady on reception was very friendly. I had a sandwich from the market place cafe and it was delicious.

Good hotel for a business traveller, not so much for a leisure traveller.

Decor dated. Heating system too loud. Walls very thin can hear your neighbours in their bathroom.

The bed large and comfortable. The shower powerful.Free hot chocolate and warm cookies on arrival on a winters evening a lovely touch.

The restaurant downstairs has great food & nice staff!

Shuttle bus only leaves at 2,7, and 9 to go into downtown so we only used it to go to the airport

The restaurant downstairs has great food & nice staff! This hotel is really close to the T station and trains run about every 10 minutes, so we used that as our main transportation.

Noisy mediocre hotel
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Many loud students and touristic buses. Very poor noise protection, we could hear every word from neighbor rooms and had to change the room because our neighbors were really bad. The other room had a smoke smell. Overall feeling of 3-stars hotel, not worth money. Parking costs 15$ daily but should be free because they have a lot of space around. Location not bad, but not fancy, close to metro.

Overall, I was satisfied with my stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The staff seemed a little aloof at check in and check out. There were a lot of people trying to get through the line and only one staff member at the counter. I saw like 4-5 other staffers just walking around, not helping!

I liked the rooms. They were comfy, clean and spacious!

Would stay here again now that I know how to open the door.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Frustrating experience of standing in the hallway exhausted after a long day of work and travel, unable to open my door. Cards read "your phone is now your room key...". What? Had to make a trip back to the lobby with luggage to find out just "tap" the card. Why can't they just put "TAP THE CARD" on the card? Coffee maker did not work.

Very clean. Airport shuttle.

I only stayed there for airport shuttle service. Would not stay again😩
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle service started at 5:00 a.m. and I needed to leave at 4:15 to make my flight. I was told to take Uber or cab. My daughter and 3 year old grandson with me. There is complimentary shuttles to restaurants in certain radius. We took to restaurant and were told to call hotel for pickup. Upon calling for return shuttle was told would be 1hour until they could come get us—- only one shuttle running at that time. With a toddler that was unacceptable. We ended up calling for Uber as it was 2 miles from hotel—-cold weather and nighttime!

I would never stay there again. The only thing that was okay was the bed.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

They charged for complimentary breakfast and even charged for coffee. The bar was terrible and they would skimp us on the alcohol if we ordered a drink. The staff wasn't very polite. The sink in the bathroom was cheap and barely made it over the counter. They charged you 10 dollars a day if you wanted refrigerator in your room. There wasn't anything around the hotel like the site said there was.

The bed was comfortable. That is about it.

We had to depend upon the shuttle for most of our comute and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I wish there was a nice restaurant there. We got in late our first night and after traveling all did not want to go back out to dinner. (I was cold outside)

We had to depend upon the shuttle for most of our comute and they were very informative, polite. They told us a lot about Boston sense we have never been there before. Helped us plan sightseeing each day. The staff explained to us the way to go on our walking tours. We walked to the JFK Museum and they suggest we walk along the bay which was beautiful and the best way. Our stay was wonderful I would definitely recommend everyone to stay there. Beautiful and clean

Ok

Carpet had spots. Didn't feel comfortable to walk on. The location was a little remote. No place to go in area.

Bathroom and bedding seemed to be clean.

Kids loved cookie at check in and the parents loved that...

There was no fridge. Again, the 8 year old

Kids loved cookie at check in and the parents loved that parking was cheaper than most in the city. Beds were comfy and there were cups in the room, the shower was nice, according to my 8 year old.

The staff at the Deli were wonderful.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were surprised that breakfast was not included. Charge for breakfast buffet was too pricey

The staff at the Deli were wonderful. Great personality and very helpful. Shuttle service from hotel to designated locations in city were great for sight seeing -- loved the shuttles to local restaurants (we did not rent a car until our departure from Boston, so it was very nice to have these services available)

Staff friendly helpful, room large and comfortable.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Location and price (given poor location). Could use larger shop and larger restaurant (plastic utensils not suitable at the price of thus Hotel).

Staff friendly helpful, room large and comfortable.

Clean hotel with good sized rooms but far from a hassle free relaxing night.

Following the hotels instructions we rang for their shuttle to pick us up from the airport. 3 phone calls and almost 2 hours later we were picked up. Took 20 minutes to check in as only 2 staff members on reception, plenty of guests in queue and they also had to answer both external and room service phone lines plus book shuttles and taxis as well. The staff did apologise which was nice. When we asked to book shuttle to cruise port for the following day only 1 timeslot left. Shuttle may be complimentary but it was far from a smooth process and I would not use this hotel again as this was one of the main reasons we selected it.

Comfortable and quiet room.

not recommendable

old, run-down building, aisle and elevator floors were dirty/sticky, reception personal was unfriendly, located within a huge parking lot/ construction lot

I would not stay there again, as I don't think it was worth the price.

We were disappointed that there was no refrigerator in the room. The location was more out of the way than I had expected, but it was pretty. I don't know what the Genius perks are supposed to be; I don't recall receiving anything out of the ordinary.

The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful. There is a greenbelt near the hotel, and we were told it is fine to walk on the beach side of it, but not to walk on the other side of it. I liked that there was a large jug of water for everyone to enjoy.

A little pricey
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

They didn't have complimentary breakfast. Most expensive place we stayed for an ordinary room.

It was nice and the staff were friendly. They were prompt with more towels and toiletries. Staff was also helpful with directions.

Wouldn't stay here again, not worth $600 for 2 nights
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Breakfast which cost $16 + tax was absolutely rotten. The baked goods were stale and hot food was poor quality with hardly any choice. We were spoiled at the other hotel we stayed in (Hampton Inn Boston Logan Airport) which had a free breakfast and was amazingly good. If we were to give that breakfast 10/10 we would this one 1/10. The beds were the smallest double beds of any hotel we have ever stayed in (very comfortable though)

The shuttle bus driver was super friendly and informative, it was easy to be picked up at the airport using the Freephone facility. The bus would drop off at local restaurant's. The T station was a 5 min walk away. The waitress at breakfast was also very nice. A pleasant area next to the university.

It was clean and the staff very friendly.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The main problem with the property was that there were no eating places within walking distance. If you did not have access to a vehicle you had to use a taxi.

It was clean and the staff very friendly.

Although not located in center city Boston, the shuttle...

Bar prices were very high.

Although not located in center city Boston, the shuttle service back and forth to town and to restaurants was a real plus. There was also food available for purchase at an internal market and a bar on site. It was also close to the train.

Unimpressive and overpriced
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is dated, the breakfast choices were expensive and unimpressive with no gluten free options.The hotel had no pool (though one is advertised), and parking is $15.00. We only stayed one night then checked out and drove 11 miles outside of the city to find a much nicer hotel at half the cost.

The bed and pillows were comfortable.

AVOID the Breakfast Waitress - BAD way to start your morning !
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Asian waitress in the Breakfast Room was Extremely Rude and Grumpy. When we came down 5 mins before 10 AM, she IMMEDIATELY put a Sign that said Breakfast Closed (they stop serving at 10 AM) right in front of us and all the food that was still on the counter. She was ANGRY when we tried to get a plate, some food and coffee .. TOTALLY UNWELCOMING and UNACCOMMODATING. She was a NIGHTMARE to wake up to !!

Enjoyed the Welcome Warm Cookie and Water at the Reception when we Checked in.

Walking distance to metro station made exploring the city...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

No complimentary breakfast at hotel.

Walking distance to metro station made exploring the city very easy. Also airport shuttle was nice, and one of the reasons we stayed there.

Never again

Half the lights in my room didn't work, had to have the coffeemaker replaced, mysterious charges kept appearing and disappearing from my charge card. and the place is in the middle of nowhere. Never again.

The desk staff was friendly and helpful.

The carpet in our room was worn and soiled with spill marks on it. It should be replaced. No free wi-fi.

The chocolate chip cookies and bottled water the front desk gave us when we checked in was a nice touch. The cookies were great!

Staff was great!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We had requested a room on the bay side months ago. When we got to the room it was not, so we called the front desk. At first she said there were no rooms available on floors 5 or 6. After telling her it did not matter if it was a king bed or 2 doubles, she said she had a room. We moved to room 610 and when we opened the door there was a smell. There was a huge wet spot in the carpet (about 3' by 3'). Moved to room #3 which was awesome! The M.O.D. was great. Breakfast was very disappointing.

The property was alright - fairly good location, quiet. Staff was awesome. They recommended a great restaurant.

Will never go back again. Never got the manager to respond to our concerns

Waited for shuttle almost an hour. Told that there was only one driver! Breakfast only over-priced buffet , or snack bar. Inadequate seating in dining area Room had very limited outlets to charge phone and /or devices, iron, etc Place looked seedy and shabby

Not much. Shuttle driver friendly and competent

I would certainly use this property again.

Didn't have any complaints. Although the

This was an excellent choice. The price was right, staff was awesome and the location was perfect for the conference I was attending. The shuttle service and the act the train station is a 5-minute walk made this a great value

Perfect for a all around great vacation!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I am not sure why there are any bad reviews of this place. I am a picky California traveler and absolutely loved this place. Breakfast was great, shuttle awesome, location to the trains perfect, and a view of the Barbour. WAY cheaper than the downtown rates and much more calm to stay at!

Very nice hotel to stay if you are taking vocationa in Boston.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pillow was too soft in my room :(

Very close to the T, easy to get on train to the city and other places. Very quite area. The hotel shuttle bus service is very convenient. Staff at front desk are very friendly and helpful. The cook they offered on the day of arrival arbery delicious. Love it.

Clean & comfy but had to pay for amenities that should have been free.

On our last morning we had breakfast in the dining room. It was not laid out very well. In fact we didn't even know if we were in the right place to eat. All of the food was stone cold & we had to pay $30 for a meal that should've cost less than $15. Having to pay for a continental breakfast in the first place is just wrong. Especially one that was as untasty as the one we had. And we also had to pay for parking which we've never had to do. When you pay $264 a night, you should get free parking! One night we arrived back to the hotel late & weren't able to find a parking spot in the lot. We ended up getting lucky, after circling the lot for a few minutes that someone left, opening up a spot for us. If you're going to make us pay for parking, which is ridiculous...have enough spots!

Rooms were clean & comfortable. Staff was friendly. We arrived 1 hour early & the manager on duty allowed us to check in early.

Good stay.

There is nothing around the Neighborhood. The two things that mattered was the Santander bank and the market across the avenue.

Staff is great! Room is spacious and it has a bathtub.

A positive and enjoyable stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I thought the price paid was a lot to not include breakfast

The staff were great and the room was more than adequate and very clean. The airport shuttle was also a good service.