Reviews of Delta Hotels by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista 4 stars

12490 South Apopka Vineland Road, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#82 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Poor

I booked 3 days with 4 stars rating on Booking.com but we got the last day breakfast with plastic service, bord, folk... breakfast is poor. We asked for checked out late for 30 minutes but the front desk told lie that sold out room but indeed they still sale these day on web

The beds were very comfy, rooms were very clean as well as...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Overall not a bad exeperiance but I wish the bathroom would have been bigger with a garden/whirlpool tub, that's the only reason I would not 100% recommend the hotel to others for a romantic getaway. I also did not like $15/night charge for parking in an ungated/unguarded parking lot. Breakfast was delicious but for $30/two people I wish it would have had the option for a la carte omelets.

The beds were very comfy, rooms were very clean as well as rest of hotel. The design was beautiful and modern. All the staff were super attentive and helpful. Love the coffee shop and bar. Breakfast buffet was delicious with good variety available.

Not bad, but could have been better.

It took an extremely long time to get checked in. There were 4 people in line and only 1 person manning the front desk because the other person just walked away and never came back. One room in our party was changed to something other than they requested so that was a hassle and made their getting their kids to bed more difficult. The curtains in our room didn’t work properly. The hot water didn’t work so we had to call to the front desk. We had gone to bed and they sent someone up to say he’d reset the water and stand there for 5 minutes while the water ran. It would have been more convenient for them to just call to ask us to check to see if it had been fixed. Breakfast didn’t start until 7am which is late for people who want to head to work, head to get an early start at the theme parks, etc. There wasn’t any coffee available in the lobby for us to drink while we waited for the breakfast to start. Rather disappointing.

The bell hop was fantastic and had a lot of helpful hints. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. The location to the Magic Kingdom was convenient.

Clean and convenient location, steps away from attractions!

There wasn’t anything I didn’t like !

Perfect location ! Staff and facilities exceeded all expectations. Looks like an upscale hotel for an economical price !

I never complain about anything but this was terrible stay.

See above .

Basically the happy hour only. The bed was very uncomfortable and cleanliness was terrible. The price was ridiculous for the room and amenities. The bathroom was tiny. The noise was terrible all night. Did not get any sleep. I would like some of my money I paid at your hotel.

Had an excellent time.

Excellent location to Disney springs, and uber was between 10 to 15 dollars to the magic kingdom from here. Very easy check in and out. ($15 parking, but no resort fee and free shuttle to Disney with decent times)

Clean. Spacious. Calm. Staff very friendly/kind.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Everything was great besides one of the workers coming in while my son was in the tub.

My visit was GREAT! My bed was so comfortable. My room was very clean. This hotel was very easy to get to and I loved the fact you could walk to IHOP or the gas station if needed be. The only thing I have negative to say is while I was giving my son a bath a worker entered our room. I’m guessing to clean? Idk, because I had just checked in and it was after 5. She said sorry but I’m just still lost on to how that even happened.

very comfortable room, very comfortable bed, efficient...

Bar is way overpriced, went to Millers ale and steak house down the road.

very comfortable room, very comfortable bed, efficient friendly helpful staff and very polite. the hotel was spotlessly clean. will be returning.

Great Place to Stay!! Friendly and Clean

I was really put off by the $15 a day charge for parking .

Everything was very nice and comfortable. The price was nice as well. I was really put off by the $15 a day charge for parking . I will recommend to others but if they can find something w/o that stupid parking fee...I would say try it.

Loved this place.

Nothing. It was great.

Loved this place. If you want to be close to Disney without paying on property prices this place was great. The staff was friendly and personable throughout. And they gave us flexibility when we needed to check out a day early due to flight changes. Very modern design and comfortable rooms. Great pool and hot tub area.

Price vs Value

construction on the floor I was on started early in the morning. Nikki I've machine on my floor. Price not worth the value.

The staff was friendly and helpful. Lobby was very nice looking.

I would stay here again and again.

you could have more options for the shuttle times to Disney and breakfast should be included. also 10:00 pm for the pool is great but 11:00 pm would be better. after a long day out, 11:00 pm would give someone enough time to unwind in the hot tub

breakfast should be included but the over all experience was excellent . great staff

Lovely staff, excellent atmosphere and the pillows really made a difference - thank you!

If the park shuttle could go to other Disney parks and no additional fee for Seaworld / Universal it would be a great wee bonus - other hotels include this.

Very comfy bed with excellent pillows! Really friendly staff and the hosekeeping team even drop a little note under the door if you have the do not disturb sign out to arrange when to come back. Loved the addition of bottled water in the room and netflix on the TV! :-) Used the free shuttle to Disney a few times, really timely and quick to get to parks.

The staff did a great job taking care of everyone who...

The staff did a great job taking care of everyone who evacuated from Hurricane Irma. They served extra food and generally made sure we were comfortable. This hotel is right by the entrance to Disney and is much less than others in the area.

It was modern.

Parking was charged which was not expressed prior to booking. Was told when checking in the charges and then the front desk said "and some extra money will be charged in case you have extra room charges" not acceptable to not tell me what I was being charged

It was modern. Cute decor.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

The shuttle bus from the Delta hotel for Disney World only takes you to Epcot and not to any of the other theme parks. The shuttle only runs every few hours which makes it very inconvenient for customers. The hotel's website is misleading because it states that they provide transportation to Disney theme parks but in reality they only provide pickup and drop off to one.theme park. The shuttle also does pick ups and drops off for four other hotels which makes the ride even longer. Very inconvenient .

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. I slept like a baby.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

The location was good and the room was clean and daily...

Their is no body helping you to carry your luggage the water of shower had Chlore smell like swimming pool water smell

The location was good and the room was clean and daily cleaning of the room was perfect easy to access

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

excited stay

After a long and exhausting day we finally check into our hotel and was told we have to put a parking pass on our dash board. The last thing we wanted to do was walk back outside all the way back to the car. They need to come up with a better system.

The room service was excellent as well as the food. The bathroom was very nice. Bed was very comfortable.

My stay here was like home.

The prices for a two night stay was a little expensive and the two sale taxes were too

My stay here was like home. I didn't want to leave that bed just hugged me and didn't want to turn me loose 😀

Super comfy bed, our room was a double queen beds for only...

I think parking should be free for guests. In a country you can't get anywhere without a car its pretty petty for the Hotel to charge us for our car. We were surprised to find out an extra 15 dollars per night were going to be added to our bill.

Super comfy bed, our room was a double queen beds for only two of us - we had a lot of space! Our bedroom was spacious, very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

$15 for parking $12.95 for Breakfast. Still an awesome Hotel

No parking Fees and Free breakfast

The Hotel is beautiful. The Beds are comfortable. The Shower is hot and the water pressure is good. The Fitness center is awesome. The rooms are nice.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

clean,modern hotel in a great location.

shampoo and conditioner bottles were tiny..not enough for family of 4 but that was all..

Location,cleanliness,free shuttle to theme park,friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Very pleasant stay

Really nothing negative to say

The atmosphere of the property and the staff was very friendly. Gladly answer questions. The breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent love the brand of Wolfgang Puck

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Booking wasn't clear in my booking

VERY disappointed I wasn't informed from my booking that parking was $20 per day!! That should've been mentioned as it was a $40 increase I wasn't prepared for. For that reason alone, I will not use booking again and I will notify others of my same experience.

Nice bed and hotel

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

1: Very limited transportation to the parks.

1: Very limited transportation to the parks. 2: With all the available parking, a $15 charge for self-park is userous at best. 3: This has been a lesson for us. Reviewing as many hotels as we did led us to make certain assumptions. We will be more careful in future.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Comfortable rooms, nice lobby, pool area, two options for...

Nothing to complain about.

Comfortable rooms, nice lobby, pool area, two options for breakfast, either go to the buffet table or have a smaller breakfast at the local coffe shop and have it on the go or at the many tables located in the lobby area. Very convenient. Right across the street, big commercial area with a number of good restaurants, and a shopping area right next to the hotel if you are interest in Disney souvenirs at outlet prices.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Kudos to Jake at registration. Super customer service representative.

Shampoo and other little bottles in bathroom were very hard to use. Difficult to open and did not squeeze out easily.

Beds were very comfortable.....would like those pillows at home. All was very clean .... nice overnight.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Very good hotel, would recommend it to everyone

The shuttle to Disney is free to all guests but there are only 3 shifts each day. The shuttle to Universal is free for those who buy tickets from the hotel concierge (if not, it would be $16 per person) and there is only one shift per day. If you buy the tickets from the official websites and take Uber to the parks, the total costs would be the same.

The location is good. About 10 minutes drive to Disney and 15 minutes to Universal. Lots of restaurants nearby. The room is newly refurbished and very clean.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Great hotel but bad food

There was no hot food serving for lunch due to the Hurricane Matthew which is understandable. But the dinner at the lobby bar tasted horrible - I ordered a Chicken alfredo which was lukewarm at best and tasted like microwaved food. I hope this is not the normal standard for the hotel.

Hotel looks nicely decorated and newly refurbished and the room was clean. Staff were very friendly. I especially liked the bed - just the right softness for me.

Mitchell Survivor

Nothing you had control of. There was a hurricane warning that out a little kink in my stay. However, the staff was very understanding and helpful.

The location was good and the service was friendly.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Its a nice hotel but parking and service should be adjusted.

The parking was not free and house keepers never came tout the room for service. I was highly upset with the house keepers. I've never been to a hotel where a room was skipped for service.

The bed was very comfortable.

Orlando - Lake Buena Vista hotel

Complimentary coffe bar in the lobby would have been nice! Website indicated that breakfast was included but when checked in, was told we didn't reserve that upgrade. We would have gone to another hotel that has complimentary breakfast...Hampton Inn, Comfort Suites...

Little difficult to access from street! We had to u-turn at a large, busy intersection!

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

Hip, modern and clean !

Very clean hotel with hip, modern decor. Staff was very professional and friendly, especially a guy named Luis who served us during breakfast . Also appreciated the clean, modern lobby area which also has a real bar and bartender, open during the evening until midnight. Excellent experience.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Love this hotel!

Nothing. I was very pleased with my entire stay :-)

This hotel was wonderful! The lobby area was absolutely beautiful, the rooms were very modern and clean, the grounds were well manicured, and the staff was very nice and helpful! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for reasonable, very clean and posh accommodations in the Orlando, Lake Buena Vista area! The Delta definitely gets an A+ grade/rating in my book!

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

The location was very good.

The breakfast was not good. There was no shuttle service from the airport.

The location was very good. The room was comfortable. The view was good. The staff was friendly. We loved the stay.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

Delta Hotel stay

There was only one elevator for the entire building. Breakfast was all microwaved and the 12.95 price per person wasn't worth it. The parking was $20.00 and had to walk the entire distance of the parking lot and wait for the only one elevator to finally get to your room. The water in the lobby was mixed with grapefruit which tasted weird.

The room was had nice decor, was clean, and the staff was nice. The location was close to Disney parks.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2016

Perfect

I was very skeptical in booking this hotel since number of reviews were very less. I'm so glad that I went ahead with this booking; a perfect experience it was! No complains whatsoever! In contrast to what all comments say, Internet works great everywhere in hotel & it's uncharged. Front desk staff was extremely friendly, especially Aisha who was at night shift during days of my stay. The lobby smelled amazing. It used to set our mood in entrance. It's worth more than the money we paid! There are shuttles to Epcot and you can reach Magic Kingdom from there. Other shuttle goes to Lake Beuna Vista factory stores. You can use uber to go to Outlet Malls. It doesn't cost more than $10.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Nice hotel, needs better shuttle service

While the hotel is fairly close to the Disney parks, the shuttle service has a very limited schedule which makes it very difficult to use. We ended up spending a lot of money on cabs.

Hotel was nice and clean and the staff were friendly.

Good and clean

Good and clean

People are friendly

Bed has bug and ant.

People are friendly

I loved the very friendly and helpfulness of the staff and...

No dislikes

I loved the very friendly and helpfulness of the staff and the cleanliness of rooms and community areas

Small bathroom.

Small bathroom.

Breakfast buffet, food prices, clean, fresh look

Slightly Limited food options inside

Breakfast buffet, food prices, clean, fresh look

Excellent hotel for value

Lobby didn’t quite look like the online pics

The staff was the friendliest of any hotel I’ve been in.

soft bed, comfortable pillows, netflix available in the room...

soft bed, comfortable pillows, netflix available in the room, very quiet

Everything was great

Great food great location and clean hotel.

We will stay there again, very friendly.

This is the friendliest hotel we have ever been to. The staff was amazing.

Breakfast at this hotel is 5 star.

Breakfast at this hotel is 5 star. Location is great.

Staff, pool, amenities, location

I think the property needs an update on the decoration (mainly in the rooms).

Staff, pool, amenities, location

Very comfo

Bathroom was a bit small

No complaints with anything.

Disappointed that booking.

Bathroom

Disappointed that booking.com advertised this room with a jacuzzi tub only to find out that was a lie.

Lovely

Did not know where Ice was located🤷🏽‍♀️ Pillows where too soft.

Relaxing atmosphere and one of the best burgers in town

Parking was a little scary.

Friendly staff and services were on point

The overall experience was very good

Elevators were a little antiquated.

The staff members were very courteous and friendly

Bed pillows.

Last year prices were a fraction of this years.

Bed pillows.

Ok

Air conditioning system is awful

Good coffee

The hotel has a great location and is good for small families.

The AC unit made noise and the colors were depressing.

Bed was very comfortable.

Great!

Not much.

The bed was great, but the bathroom was small.

Decor, pillows and atmospher

The bathroom size

Decor, pillows and atmospher

It was a pleasant experience.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.Room was quiet,

We look forward to our next visit at this Hotel. We give it a 4 Star rating.

The breakfast. Not a good value for the money. Decided to eat elsewhere.

Clean room clean lobby great breakfast location close to...

All was good

Clean room clean lobby great breakfast location close to shopping

First room AC didnt work, so we had to sleep one night...

First room AC didnt work, so we had to sleep one night without AC and on second day they moved us.

Had a blast

It was a little more than I wanted to pay

The staff was very friendly and accommodating

Very nice decor and comfortable beds.

Wasn't there long enough to find something I did not like.

Very nice decor and comfortable beds.

I don't like surprises. I especially don't like adding $$$$ to park your auto. totally not accepta

$15 charge added to bill to park auto overnight

It was amazing clean and fun site to be at

Nouthing

The staff was super friendly!

The staff was super friendly!

Very nice stay

Had to pay for parking and the breakfast

Food was good

It was very good/

Room very comfortable and clean. Staff professional , helpful and pleasant. Real great value for money.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

I have emergency call. Anyway don't like the hotel service

Coffee bar was great for a quick breakfast.

Sausages on the breakfast bar. Dry and hard.

Coffee bar was great for a quick breakfast. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

My only issue would be other guests being very noisy very...

My only issue would be other guests being very noisy very late at night.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017