Reviews of DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Anaheim Resort/Convention Center 3 stars

2085 South Harbor Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA

#26 of 135 hotels in Anaheim

The opening hours for the coffee shop seemed a bit spasmodic.

The room was spacious and well appointed. The breakfast was very good - we enjoyed the huge coffees.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The pool wasn't working, but it's no fuss.

The staff was good, gave us 2 rooms that linked to each other so we can communicate easier from the original one room per floor. Just needed to ask 😁.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Front desk Staff was rude and unhelpful. Was not offered my honors silver members water and WiFi password

Front desk Staff was rude and did not want to honor our rate given by booking.com

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The location was a bit far from the parks, especially after a long day of walking in Disney.

The room was huge and comfortable. I don't think there is another hotel in the area that could compare in value.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

The day prior I had a bad experience with another hotel who checked me out of my room a day early and removed my belongs from the room to give someone else the room I had reserved. Doubletree the perfect hotel and I plan on using this hotel over any other hotel when o travel to Anaheim.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The sink was plugged we had a plumber making noise for 2 hours at 12 am after a long night drive pretty tired. There was no other rooms

The breakfast buffet was great

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are dated and small, the distance from the Disneyland resort is much too far of a walk for a family with children. Lack of a free breakfast or a paid shuttle puts it at a disadvantage to other hotels in the same area that do provide those amenities. Not quite worth the price, but not the worst. Wouldn't stay here again.

The cookies were delicious, and the lobby and exterior look very well kept and fancy.

• King Suite - Disability Access

Clean and safe area , great experience all the way around. From the time we checked in early, the baggage assistance, room service amazing, great heated pool . The suite was amazing, room service,and check out was also smooth, my family will definitely be back again in the future.

The location is Great!! The staff is very kind and welcoming and also very helpful.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Decore is a little dated but all was clean and tidy! We had on our floor an international family group with a lot of very noisy children that decided to run up and down the corridor at 2am without much parental control!

Great location to Disneyland- within walking distance. Also the bed was very comfy!!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The parents for not controlling their children and letting the children run wild.

Over all we enjoyed everything. The staff, breakfast, & the evening cocktails.

Nothing at all.

The overall standard set by the staff and all concerned with the accommodation was exceptional. I would highly recommend this hotel to all types, families, couples and single travelers. I would just like to thank the staff one more time.

the coffee bistro would have been nice if it was open in the afternoons/evenings

Great location to all the area amenities including Disney - Honda Center Very comfortable surroundings - would stay here again without a doubt

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I resent paying over 15 a day for parking at a hotel when the parking should be part of the deal.

I like that it’s less crowded than other hotels around the convention center. The food is only fair, the buffet a little lacking in variety and dinner just OK.

Pay for parking.

Rooms clean, Beds comfortable. 20 minute walk to Disney or catch a bus & get there 5 minutes if no traffic. 10 minutes walk to Restaurants.

• Queen Room - Disability Access Tub

Wish they offered a shuttle for the parks. Also, the parking fee was a little excessive.

The staff was very friendly and the warm cookies upon our late night arrival was nice. It’s a good location and the rooms are extremely nice.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Very rude night manager. Phoned room around 10pm telling us that we should get ready to be evicted in a few minutes. She came to our room and told us that we can not stay there for free and should leave now! Problem was credit card being rejected! We used another card to secure the accommodation. My bank told me that the incorrect expiry date was the reason. It was entered in correctly by the hotel, because we had no problem with that card anywhere else. No apology from the night manager, or other staff, but we did get a free breakfast voucher!

Comfortable, good value hotel. Friendly dining room staff.

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Carmen kept leaving us the wrong coffee 2 days in a row we wanted Columbia not Brazil coffee has a bitter after taste & lids for our coffee cups.

Our room was very clean. The majority of things I asked Carmen for she left, bed & sofa bed always made, bathroom & shower always clean & trash taken out on a daily basis.

Nothing it was great

We ended up here because our hotel In ventura was awful so we moved . It was a lovely hotel spacious room. Good breakfast. Fab location

• Queen Room - Disability Access Tub

I liked the breakfast it was very nice - the only thing was the staff were not helpful especially when I found out they took payment before they were supposed to but this may have been the way I booked the room so please be aware of this, free cookies were great!

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

paid parking. pool is not that clean.

it is spacious and clean - ideal for kids and family. the location is close to disneyland and target. evening time walks are a bliss.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

I informed the front desk employee upon my arrival that I was a Hilton honor silver and did not want to put me on the floor of the Hilton honors customers because I booked the room through booking.com. Very unfriendly

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Need more garbage bin in the room.

The hotel is clean & beautiful. Staff are nice. Bed is comfortable. Check in and checkout are quick. No waiting.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Staff seemed a "uppity". I used a debit card and apparently that's not normal. They also charge a $100 deposit upon arrival, $18 per day for parking and $15 each person for breakfast. I guess this is normal considering the area but parking should be included during your stay. I've just never been charged a deposit any where I've ever stayed.

The beds were incredibly comfortable and it was impossible to get to. Location was great and it was only 5 min from Disney.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They charged us $18 a night to park even though we payed a lot of money to stay there. It seemed like they were trying to upcharge you for everything.

It was so close to Disneyland and clean!

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Little upsetting that breakfast an parking wasn't free w/stay 200.00+ A night kinda would be nice also 2 bottles of water when checking in wouldn't hurt either the cookies where nice but people with nut alligeries not so nice

25th Anniversary and we arrived back to our room with balloons an card from the staff w/free breakfast coupons it made our day complete.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The sheets/pillowcases were very rough and uncomfortable. Most of the front desk staff were great except one girl was rude.

Convenient location, very clean (and I'm a real stickler) and comfortable room. Walking distance to Disneyland, or super quick shuttle

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Queen Room - Disability Access Tub

The comforters and pillows used at this facility are "Down" or better known as filled with bird feathers. My wife having severe allergies to feathers, caused her to experience a bad reaction. The hotel could not accommodate with regular bedding, so neither one of us slept. The next day, we had to cancel the rest of the reservation (three nights), and forced to make other arrangements. Additionally, our room was located on a fourth floor, but it was very noisy during the night due to a gas station located across from the property.

Great location for Disneyland travelers, many restaurants and other essential businesses in the area; with easy access to main freeways.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Truly I can't think of anything except maybe the coffee shop could be more extensive.

The bed was very comfortable. We love staying there as we have done many times before. Your restaurant has great food and the staff is always smiling.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel can be a bit on the "pricey" side but is worth it. I recommend booking early and probably during an off season so that you can get a good deal.

The hotel is absolutely great! I love how the rooms are set up as suites and the actual bedroom is away from the main hallway so it is nice and quiet. The living room and desk space are great perks! The food in the restaurant downstairs (be it breakfast or dinner) is delicious. Cabs are easy to order and trips to Disneyworld are quite cheap ($10 approx.) and Disneyworld tickets are sold on site at the hotel). The rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable. The staff are always responsive and ready to help! I've stayed at this hotel several times on business trips over the past few years and I have yet to have a negative thing to say about any of my experiences when staying there.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was very nice, courteous and helpful. I believe her name was Krystal? As we were celebrating our 55th wedding anniversary, she sent to our room balloons, cookies and 2 complementary breakfast tickets. Thank you for making our stay a very enjoyable one

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No perks, no free coffee in the lobby or continental breakfast. Although the cookies on check in we're delish!!!

Loved the hotel, it was very roomy it was comfortable beds also comfy.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We were here on our wedding anniversary. The hotel called me twice to see if there was anything they could do to assist in our arrival. I have never had a hotel do that before. The front desk comped our parking for our anniversary and due to our late arrival. Great customer service.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi connection in the room wasn't particularly great

Great location to Disney- can be walked in 10/15 minutes, would recommend getting the ART bus back on a night as it is a busy day in Disney. Good sized rooms and comfy beds! Breakfast was reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 4 July 2016

The buses to Disney took longer than 20 minutes

Staff was very helpful and assisted when necessary. Room was left spotless even when one of my kids threw up on the bed.

• King Suite - Disability Access

Guest parking is $18 per night.

Good value for an ADA suite.

Everything!!!

I like everything

The food was great

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

They had a coffee shop that always seemed to be closed.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The best bed I've ever slept in, in a hotel

bni

hhyhh

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We would have liked to have a freezer in the room to store some ice cream.

We loved that the hotel has a swimming pool.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Really elegant and beautiful Delicious room service

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

I love the comfort of our rooms.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Over priced and out dated.

Location was great close to Disney and restaurants

Charged 18 dollars a day for parking

• One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed

Free parking and that the room had a couch

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I think its time for a renovation of the facilities

Welcome cookies were the best!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Great location and room. Meals were good. Definitely a great place to stay when visiting Disney.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Very nice room, comfortable beds, nice to have a microwave and coffee maker. Also, the Starbucks Coffee shop in the lobby made my morning easy.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I liked the bed it was comfy at least LOL

Parking is way too expensive

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I have problems with my booking and Natalie at the front desk was not accommodating or helpful and I had to call booking.com

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

All the staff was very informative with helping us get to disneyland, when to catch the best shows, and just kind in general

Awesome staff

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

A complimentary light breakfast would have been nice.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The cookies were amazing!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Clean reasonably priced free WiFi.

• King Suite - Disability Access

TVs need upgrading, crouches creak when you sit down,

Good location for Disneyland, breakfast buffet is a plus!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The lighting was a little dim in the room

A very clean and well kept property

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Unbearable dumpster smell at back entrance each time we had to enter hotel.Truly awful smell.

Room size. Location to Disneyland. Very helpful staff.

The staff was friendly

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The cookies were a nice touch.

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The parking fee $18 a night.

The rooms are nice, big and clean.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Website for Double tree states Disneyland is 0.6 miles which is false advertisement actually 1 mile and no shuttle at hotel

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

4 adults, coffee supplies rationed daily.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

breakfast was bland, coffee was terrible.

spacious, pool area good. art bus stop on the corner to take you to disney

• One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The corridors looked a bit tired

The room size was great

• Queen Room with Roll In Shower - Disability Access

Very friendly, efficient staff. Good food.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was a wedding reception at hotel so when we got back from dinner there was no parking spots left in lot.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Internet very spotty.

The large room with separate living area. Close to everything.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

1) Staff not friendly 2) In room - no mineral water 3) Not value for money

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Queen Room - Disability Access Tub

Friendly and polite staff. Love the cookies.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Fantastic location Staff were friendly Rooms were relatively soundproof Cookies on check in were a nice touch

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

The cookies are a treat

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Not enough creamers for coffee, extra blanket had holes in it, cost for parking

Clean room, comfy bed, room was quiet, water pressure was great

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

• King Suite - Disability Access

Feathers made me sick replacement pillows were awful

Staff excellent! Very clean! Pillows were feather Im allergic