Reviews of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Galleria 3 stars

2780 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA

#10 of 225 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Check-in was at 3, we showed up at 4:40 and had to wait about 30 minuets for a room. They gave us free breakfast the next morning; however, there was not any food out at 9:30am when we went to eat. I’m very disappointed in this stay.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great birthday celebration.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Had an accident and fell. I don’t think it would have happened if there had been a small night light.

Location to Braves game! Suite was perfect for group.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

This place is clean, friendly and comfy. I would stay here again.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Cookies were nice but they should have some without nuts. Room was a little stuffy smelling. A little air freshener would take care of that.

The bed and pillows were comfy

Great location, easy on and off the major highways, very...

Nothing all was great

Great location, easy on and off the major highways, very clean and great staff. Within walking distance (5 min walk) to the Suntrust Park

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Excellent room and clean accommodations.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Parking Fee! I do not appreciate paying $12 per day parking. I never moved my car the entire weekend nor did I consider tipping the valet.

The location in proximity to Sun Trust Park as we attended 3 games.

This is within walking distance to SunTrust Park.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

House keeping banging on our door and she could not understand what we were saying. Her English was very limited. She came back twice banging on our door . We finally told her we did not want the room cleaned. “No Clean Room”.

This is within walking distance to SunTrust Park. Staff at front desk was very helpful and friendly. Cookies were great!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Location was amazing! Staff treated you like family! Rooms were spacious and clean!!

Everything was perfect! We will be back!

The bed was super comfortable! The shower was huge!! The room was spacious and very clean! The front desk staff was absolutely amazing!!! They gave us recommendations on local places to eat and things we must do! They even took the time to pull up directions on how to get there!! Every night we would come in they would ask us how our day was, etc! They went above and beyond! They made us feel like family not just travelers passing through!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location , bed extremely comfortable, and cleanliness
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Shower doors would not stay shut. Did not understand the need for mandatory valet parking. Seemed like unnecessary expense

Location , bed extremely comfortable, and cleanliness

We really enjoyed our stay and will stay again when in Atlanta. I recommend this hotel to others.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Some type of complimentary breakfast for the price of the room would have been great. $6.00 bottles of water in the room (if you used them) was a little overboard. Only disappointment was when we went to the bar area to get something to eat after the ballgame. Young lady working the bar only had 5 or 6 people, all had been waited on. We waited about 10-15 minutes while she talked with some friends who came in after we had been sitting a while. She never acknowledged us so we left. I walked to Taco Bell down the street and got some food. Everyone else at the hotel was friendly and helpful.

The location was great. We were there for a Perfect Game baseball tournament and the hotel was a central location to all the fields the team played on. Also we were able to walk to Suntrust Park and enjoy a braves game. We were able to walk to restaurants. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Dealt with Lynda (I think is the correct spelling) a few different times and she was wonderful. Our room was great! The valet staff were friendly and helpful.

Extremely Close to SunTrust Park!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathtub had a vent in the upper right corner that looked like it hadn’t been cleaned since the hotel opened. Also, the drain stopper didn’t work and when we tried to fix it...let’s just say what came out when we pulled it up was enough to nearly make us both throw up. Also, we requested and were granted a late checkout (1:00) so we could go back to The Battery area for lunch. When we came back, it was 12:20 and we were locked out of our room. My husband went down to the desk and was given a new key card. He came back up and the new card didn’t work. He went back down to the same girl at the desk who had given him the new card, was told by her that it was after checkout time and that was why we couldn’t get back in. He said, he’s, I know, we were given a late checkout and I just came to you five minutes ago and you gave me a new card. She said “well then it should work”. He said it doesn’t work. She then said “it’s after checkout time”. He again told her we were given a late checkout, reminded her that he had just come down five minutes prior and told her that and she had given him a new card. She then argued that he didn’t come to her. He respectfully disagreed. She rolled her eyes and called maintenance who cheerfully came and let us back in our room so we could collect our things and leave...well before the late checkout time of 1:00, but her attitude at the front desk was enough to put damper on our stay. Unfortunately, my husband didn’t get her name, but she was working at 12:20 on Saturday the 14th

We chose this property for 2 reasons: 1) .1 miles from SunTrust field. Staying there, we didn’t have to worry about parking for the Braves game and the walk from the hotel to the stadium took about five minutes 2) I’m a Hilton Honors member

Perfect Location!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

At check in the staff wasnt helpful and was rude. We waited for another employee and she took great care of us and got us checked in right away.

The room and location was perfect.

Friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms, made our stay pleasant. We would return again in future.
    • King Room Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll In Shower - Non-Smoking

I would have liked to have been able to park my own vehicle. Booking.com did not state this property was Valet parking only, at an additional cost +daily tips!

Staff were fantastic and friendly and the water pressure for my showers was amazing!

Awesome location
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Maids tapping on door at 8am on day of check out. Rate at check out was higher than booking rate. Poor communication between booking.com and hotel.

We loved everything else. Comfort of beds to shuttle service to proximity to Sun Trust stadium. Staff were super friendly.

Would stay again and recommend to anyone.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I didn't see the need for the cost and use of valet parking. We were told other people parked in the lot. Maybe they can give passes to their guests and either tow or charge non-guests.

Room was comfortable. I could walk to several restaurants and especially the Braves stadium.

We greatly enjoyed our stay!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We would have liked free breakfast.

The bed was very comfortable, thr room was clean and neat. We loved that we could walk to Suntrust Park. We had a great time!

We had an issue with booking.com sending the reservation to the hotel but the staff there was great!

No self-parking.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed the space to spread out in the room and was perfect for our family. The queen beds were comfortable and it was nice to have two rooms for the kids to spread out too.

Husband takes pregnant wife for a night away from the house. Non working bathtub.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff had no knowledge of my request and could care less. Bathtub didn't work. No parking, only valet (was not advertised). Which I was charged twice for.

Location and eats in the area are great. The room itself was very spacious, almost felt like we had two rooms.

Loved it
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Everything was perfect!

I loved everything about this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were super nice and clean. The valet was great! Very clean and comfy rooms!! Will definitely stay here again!

The price was affordable.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I want my $30 back from that horrible breakfast.... I was given 2 breakfast coupons and the staff charged my card anyway.... I called to get a refund and no one has helped solve this issue!!

The price was affordable. The stadium is very close.

Location and overall cleanliness of property
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Upon getting to the room we were given a room with someone already in it. Also the pool was not open which was the main selling point for us.

Location and overall cleanliness of property

Awesome stay BUT.....
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

You get charged a valet fee of $12 a day without being told. They hit your credit card after you leave. Not a big deal but I was tipping the valet parkers and getting charged a fee.

Friendly staff and super convenient for the baseball games. GO METS!

Great Hotel, Service and Location!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I dislike valet service. I prefer to park my own vehicle and not be charged the daily fee.

Location is terrific for baseball and the surrounding area.

Super fun weekend at Momocon
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel room did not have a microwave which sucked. You also don't get an option as to whether or not you want to use Valet parking. There is NO where else to park. So you have to use it. There is also no wireless wifi use like most every other hotel has.

The bed was amazing and it was so clean in our room. The bathroom was extremely nice and really bright which is a plus from us!

Awful stay!!!!!!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Too noisy I could literally hear people talking, and plates being taken. Mandatory valet parking for $12 a day ! They do not tell you this until aarival. Have to pay $10 daily for internet!!!!

Clean

I told valet my keyless entry fob wasn’t working.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I told valet my keyless entry fob wasn’t working. They didn’t lock my car. I saw my car and checked it. Also valet when the parking was within site of the front door? Ridiculous.

We'll stay again when we come back to Atlanta.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

A shuttle for night games at Sun Trust Field would be appreciated. It wasn't easy getting back to hotel.

Very convenient to Sun Trust Field and neighborhood shopping.

Perfect place to stay if you’re going to the Braves game...only negative was room service
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I called front desk and it rang and rang and rang. No answer until 15 minutes later. I called for room service, so that I could have coffee delivered to my room, and never got an answer. I called 3x. Then I called the front desk to see if I could get coffee sent to my room, and it finally arrived 45 minutes later. They didn’t have enough cream, sugar/Splenda in the entire cart left to give me. I paid $17 for my coffee, tipped $3, and he promised he’d come back with more cream and sugar...never came back. 😕. I know it’s not a life or death situation, but I love my coffee first thing in the morning.

The Game Changer Bar, the beds, and the location...PERFECT...short walk to The Battery. 😊

We were there to watch 2 Braves games and we really couldn’t...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

We were there to watch 2 Braves games and we really couldn’t have been any closer to Suntrust Park. Less than 5 min walk to stadium and even less to get to the Battery, which had lots of food options. Great price and quality. Would definitely stay again.

I loved my stay..

No indoor pool.

Everything was perfect. The staff was very friendly and the free cookies was delicious...I asked for more cookies when I checked out and received them...I will definitely book this hotel again.

Poor customer experience .
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Reserved queen double suite with sofa bed but did not get it. Got king. Hotel staff was not accommodating at all. Poor customer experience. My daughter Leigh Anne Freeman also received a king room with no sofa but had reserved king suit with sofa.

You can’t beat this location if you’re attending a Braves...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

You have to Vallett park. And breakfast is too expensive for what they offer.

You can’t beat this location if you’re attending a Braves game. The facility and staff are extremely nice.

The bed was soft and the elevator was clean
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The valet service The staff didn't inform of the amenenties and I was downgraded on my room selection without being told upfront and had several charges to my card without explanation.

The bed was soft and the elevator was clean

Excellent, clean place to stay!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I liked it all. No complaints

Friendly staff, clean rooms and excellent location. I will be staying here again. The hotel was beautifully kept and I loved how spacious the rooms were.

Kids had a great time, the wife was happy and that means I’m happy.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Would be nice to have access to the battery from the back of the property, so you do not have to walk along the road.

Staff was amazing, we where there to catch the braves for opening weekend. Hotel is 500 feet from stadium, we will definitely be back

Loved the location and the friendly atmosphere.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Timing on housekeeping. They seem to have a route instead of checking when would be a could time to be there to clean/make up the room.

Staff were friendly people who went out of their way to make it a great stay. Very helpful with local knowledge.

I wish I had read a bit more diligently to realize that...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

I wish I had read a bit more diligently to realize that breakfast was not included. There is a wonderful breakfast buffet... but for $15. The facility was amazing but you would think at the price you pay for a room that breakfast would be included. This won't keep me from visiting again but I would bring breakfast or go somewhere else for it.

The room was awesome.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

When booking through a 3rd. party, watch the charge carefully. I was quoted one charge by Booking, and was charged another by the hotel. Now I will have to work on getting the extra charge back

The room was awesome. Like the separate sleeping and sitting area. Close to Suntrust field

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Shower wouldn't drain. Called front desk and was told would be the next morning until could be fixed. Tried calling front desk two more times during the night and would not answer.

The girl at front desk was great when we first got there.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The girl at front desk was great when we first got there. I made sure to check with her to make sure everything was paid for before as soon as we got there. We were checking out early I. The morning and I didn’t need to be tied up trying to handle any payment issues. Well everything was good. The next morning I double checked just to make sure that everything was square away as far as payment . Keep in mind I paid for the hotel almost a month in advance. The payment was already taken out of my acccount. The lady at the first desk informed me that I owed 70 something dollars on my bill. I pulled up my account and showed her that the payment had already cleared almost a month earlier. She enforced me that she showed where my card had been declined several times. I was starting to get very upset because my cards do not decline and I have proof that it didn’t. Instead of calling a manager to help her figure things out she just kept telling me she didn’t know. My daughter had to be at an interview that morning and I didn’t have time to deal with it at the moment. I asked when the manager would be in and have her my name and number. After my daughters interview was over I called back to the hotel to speak to the manager. She was very apologetic and explained to me that the lady was new. If she had explained that to me in the beginning I would have been a little more understanding. But she didn’t know the system and was telling me my card had declined. It was very embarrassing and wasn’t true. She needs to explain herself a little better.

The staff all around were friendly & courteous.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I think if I’m paying $200 a night for a room I shouldn’t have to pay for WiFi too. It would’ve been nice to have slightly larger trash cans.

The staff all around were friendly & courteous.

Our room was given away and there was a just in case $50...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was given away and there was a just in case $50 deposit charged to us that we didn’t know about and it hasn’t been returned yet. I guess they decided not to refund us anything for the inconvenience during checki-in. There wasn’t a microwave in our room and our room description said whirlpool spa in suite but there was only a shower.

The air conditioner was loud and woke us up throughout the...

The air conditioner was loud and woke us up throughout the night. We were right by the elevator so we heard people talking loud all night. The people next door were smoking marijuana and the smell travelled to our room.

OK other than thvalet parking issue
    • King Room - Disability/Hearing Accessible with Tub

THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CUSTOMER , WHEN I ARRIVED WE TOLD THEM WE DID NOT NEED VALET PRKING , THE ATTENDAND AGRRED AND SAID OK GAVE US THE PASS , AFTER WE LEFT ,I GET A CHARGE FOR THE VALET OF $12.00 PR DAY , VER UNPROFESIONAL , I HAD TO PU A CLAIM ON MY CREDIT CARD

Normal Hotel

Nice hotel but all the extra costs add up and then it became pricey. Parking is 12.00
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No continental breakfast which would have been nice. The buffet was not anything special and was over priced. Also we were put in a room right out of the elevator and heard it all night long.

The rooms were very spacious and clean.

Love/hate
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

So, you pay extra for a Hilton hotel and what do you get? Valet parking only (+$12/night) and wifi if you pay (+$10/day). Really? Even the nastiest road motel has free wifi...

Spacious room, super clean and really updated

Wonderful Atlanta weekend getaway
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Valet parking ....seems too small to need this feature and it was mandatory .

Great staff and great deal for the family. Awesome oversized 1 room suite perfect for small family. Very clean modern and updated

Room service food was nasty, burnt, and missing items and...
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The hotel has several restaurants and none where open on a Friday night. That was one of the reason I picked the hotel because I figured I wouldn't have to leave to get something to eat.

Room service food was nasty, burnt, and missing items and very expensive. Veggie burger (frozen and burned and missing cheese) and seafood Alfredo(missing scallops and watered down)cost $50!

Very nice hotel close to the Battery and Suntrust Park
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The air conditioning vent blew directly on the bed. We diverted the air flow using a small piece of luggage and it was fine. The trash was not emptied during our stay. No really big deal but it would have been nice.

We came for a baseball series. It was an easy walk to Suntrust Park.

Perfect for Braves Fans

No complaints

Location - so close to SunTrust Park, which is why we came to Atlanta and chose this hotel. Very courteous and helpful staff. Clean, comfortable suite. I think the price was appropriate for our suite. Would recommend this hotel, especially for anyone wanting to walk safely to SunTrust. I will stay there again next baseball season!

Booking.com to BLAME
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

when we arrived they had no knowledge of my reservation or had any available rooms. we had to drive all the way back home and return the next day... when I tried calling Booking.com I was on the phone for 45 minutes the first time and 30 the second time. couldn't get anyone to help me.

awesome proximity to the ballpark

Will not stay there again due to very incompetent, indifferent hotel staff!

After a confirmed price through Booking.com, they charged me $30/night more than my confirmed price and I still have been unable to get my bill corrected!!

Excellent Staff and rooms.

Could include breakfast for the price.

Close to Suntrust Staduim which is why we chose it. Very clean and all staff very friendly and went out of their way to help us in different situations.

Nice place to stay
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

No free Wi-Fi, and paying for parking. I feel like I already paid for parking once I booked the hotel. It wasn't like we stayed down town.

The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable. Plenty of room for my family.

Perfect location to stay when going to a Braves game!
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Before hand, I wasn't excited about valet only parking. When we arrived I understood why, seeing the craziness of people trying to park for the ballgame.

We liked the two separate rooms and two televisions for the number of people in our party. The view from our room was great, we would have been disappointed if we hadn't been facing the ballpark.

Great place to stay!

A self-park option would have been nice.

Staff was friendly and engaging. Room was spacious and clean and the bathrooms were renovated. Walking distance to restaurants and the ball park. Overall a wonderful place to stay.

Not really what you expect.
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Room reservation was confused. Did not get suite with 2 queen beds. Instead had 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed which was not very comfortable. Restaurant was out of frozen steaks as well as other requested foods.

Bed was extremely comfortable.

Great place to stay for Braves fans
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Buffet breakfast was expensive and not very good. Mandatory valet parking was a bother, although attendants were prompt and courteous.

Quick check in. Clean, modern room. Located near Suntrust park. Upbeat, friendly staff.

Great place to stay.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

They seem to really like their breakfast buffet. I felt limited to it so we went somewhere else.

Good service when our reservation was not handled correctly the hotel and Booking.com we're great to fix the problem. Very convenient to Suntrust Park. Courteous staff and valet was on the ball.

Excellent Stay

I did not like having to go downstairs to smoke every time I needed a cigarette. Smoking accommodations would really be appreciated (i.e. outside balcony, smoking room, etc.)

Keep up the great job.

ATL Comfortable Stay!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The thermostat in the first room we were assigned was making a very irritable loud nose that interfered with us trying to sleep. We were moved to another room once we reported it.

Everything was nice! We had to change rooms because the first room's thermostat was acting up.

With price of the room it seems that a free breakfast would...
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

With price of the room it seems that a free breakfast would be allowed. I paid Valet parking for 3 days at $12.00 a day and valet employee barely touched my car. I had a handicap tag and parked right at valet station. Breakfast charge was over $13.00 a piece. Just to expensive. Beautiful hotel.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

It is the closest to the baseball field.

I booked 6 rooms and wanted to change the name on the reservation to the other guest but they would not let me because I booked through a "third party". They are under staffed and overwhelmed. They would not serve room service. We got to our rooms and they were already occupied so they gave us another room. One of my guest had to stay in the lobby until 12:30 am until they found a room for them.

It is the closest to the baseball field.

Birthday stay
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The toilet roll was metal and it kept falling to the floor. The door to the bedroom would open when the bathroom door was opened.

Bed was very comfortable.

Enjoyed the accommodations...
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The Valet parking is suspect at best. There has to be a plan in place to know who has reservations to stay, and the type of vehicle they are expected to arrive in. There is way too much technology available to separate SunTrust Park attendees, and those with a legitimate reservation. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!! Breakfast is included at other 4-5 star properties as well...

Fantastic Suite.....Attitudes of staff was awesome!

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Wonderful place to stay for an Atlanta Braves game but eat breakfast somewhere else.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet - only one staff person who was greeting, seating, waiting tables, and cleaning off tables - way too much for one person. We had to ask 3 times for hot water for tea and had finished breakfast before we got it. Had to ask 4 times for check - decided it would be free if we didn't get it after the 4th attempt. Good variety of food but eggs were cold and gravy was watery. That was really the ONLY complaint - breakfast.

Spacious, beautiful king suite with good views. Large bath towels that were soft and absorbent. Cookies and water at check-in.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Be wary of parking fees
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I had no reservation when I got there making check-in take over 30 minutes. The internet said parking was free yet I had to pay for it. I left a jacket in the room and the "lost and found" has not called me back. We went to a Braves game and walking to the field was not bad.

Nice hotel, if a little bit pricey.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

How many hotels still charge for parking for overnight guests? That's ridiculous in this day and age. The cookies were a nice touch, but really should be nut-free.

Staff was very helpful -- key card machine was offline, so they walked each guest individually to their room and let them in, then provided a certificate for a free breakfast for the inconvenience. Room was spacious, comfortable, and clean. It was a very short walk to Sun Trust Park, which was the purpose of our visit, so we found it very convenient.

Walking distance of the new Battery area

Only Valet parking and the Braves were not in town. The website didn't state only Valet parking was available

Walking distance of the new Battery area

Get ready to spend more than you expect.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Online it states "free wifi and parking", but now I have a $38 charge for 2 nights of parking and the only free wifi was in the lobby. We didn't take part in the buffet breakfast because that too would cost extra and we did not want to chance paying if we didn't like any of the options.

The room was nice and clean, staff was friendly, cookie at check-in, hotel is located 1 block away from the Atlanta Braves new stadium.

It was okay..
    • Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking situation and the pool is close and will be until May something, Which is not listed on the website.

The website said free on site parking, But when you get there it's only valet parking and you are billed $12 a night and $23 on game days.

Weekend getaway
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No microwave in the room. They make it appear as if you have no choice but to park using valet but they don't tell you it's not complimentary. They charge a $50 security deposit on top of the cost of the room that they don't tell you about. View was of the roof and parking lot.

Cleanliness

Had a great time - can't wait to go back!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I think free coffee used to be available in the lobby. Free coffee is a nice touch and one that you get at most hotels. On the day we were leaving, I went to get a coffee out of the machine and it said it was "Offline." This was a little frustrating.

The friendliness of the staff and the view of the ocean.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

I recommend this stay to anyone
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Had to pay for breakfast when it should have been free

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED, CLEAN,COMFORTABLE BED,STAND UP SHOWER AND ALL I LOVEDDDDD IT!!!! I WILL BE RETURNING SOON ❤❤❤

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Bittersweet!!!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

There are no microwaves in the rooms. There was only one in the lobby! At least have one for each floor level. I read the location successfully went through a multi million dollar renovation which looks beautiful but why have refrigerators with out a microwave. Then there is the bathroom issue which is simply lacking a fan. If you want to drop a deuce but want to be courteous to your room mates it's hard doing that without the fan in the bathroom. Lastly, if you can provide soap next to the sink in the kitchen as well. That way no matter where you use a sink, your good to go to have your hands washed! Thank you for your time!!!

Location is awesome, mall and restaurants are minutes away and the king bed with sofa bed set up was perfect!!!!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Excellent stay for reasonable price.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The hotel staff was by far the friendliest group of people I've ever met. They suggested wonderful venues to visit and enjoy. I have not a single complaint regarding my stay.