Reviews of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis 4 stars

1101 LaSalle Avenue, Downtown Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA

#37 of 45 hotels in Minneapolis

5.3

Awful stay and left after one (sleepless) night
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Arrived to check in although the key card was not programmed correctly. It didn't work twice because the night staff had placed the room number incorrectly in the system. Had to be moved to three different rooms in one night. The first room had a loud buzzing sound from the ice machine which made it difficult to sleep. Requested to be moved to a different room but it had a terrible chemical smell and couldn't stand it. The third room looked to be for customers with disabilities which was fine but had no counter space to get ready in the bathroom and definitely did not fit my needs. Had only a few hours of sleep because of the lack of adequate accommodations and being moved to three different rooms all night. Was here on a business trip so having no rest the night before made me feel incredibly unprepared for my day ahead. The hotel is very dated and needs quite a bit of updating. Initially had book three nights but thankfully the Hyatt a block away had an available room. Overall - would not recommend this doubletree for anyone.

Was fully refunded one night stay due to an awful experience.

In general everything was pretty good.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Pillows need to be a little more firm. Pillows were to soft.

You can walk to any attractions in down town. Easy street parking available. Awesome living room, nice tvs :)

Comfortable room but location didn't suit our needs
    • Executive King Suite

The hotel restaurant was really pricey so we didn't eat there. There were tons of restaurants near by but again mostly high end. We had to drive to find a decently priced breakfast.

The bed was super comfy and the room was really quiet,

The location was good.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The location was good. I don't remember ever being told there was a $25 charge for parking ahead of time, otherwise that would have factored into my decision much more. There was mold on the shower curtain in our room, but other than and a few stains on the bed frames it seemed clean, was large, and worked well for the one night we were there.

For the price, the location, the overall value of the place was good.
    • Executive Double Suite

The parking was less than ideal, the there weren’t enough spots, cars were parked wherever they could fit without blocking others. In the room, the Microwave didn’t work well, I felt like it was either going to explode or it was emitting radioactive waves, either way, it didn’t feel safe. Also, the sofa bed only came with one pillow and no blankets.

The location of was very nice, within walking distance of almost everything in downtown Minneapolis. The views were sensational, I was able to watch the firework display at Target Field, from the window of the room.

Very nice hotel, the staff were great and the rooms are clean and big. Comfy beds, and a starbucks!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking is expensive, and the lot is a public lot so it was full when we came back from our scheduled engagement.

The hotel is in an awesome location, and the hotel and rooms are clean and beautiful!

Location and quiet.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Laundry room did not have a chance machine and front desk did not have change either at the time. Parking should be better for $25 a night, area fills up quick.

Location and quiet.

Nice rooms and very clean, but you are short staffed at this particular hotel.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking garage has very small spaces and it was difficult to safely maneuver into a slot. The cost for parking was very high in comparison to the Doubletree over by U of M. When trying to check out it took nearly 25 minutes because there was only one person at the desk and she was trying to answer phones, take care of customers and troubleshoot.

Room was nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. We had dinner in the dining room and it was tasty and the waitress was very personable and despite being alone with a fair crowd, she was able to keep up with orders.

Great location and very friendly staff.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The smell of the lobby. Way too strong of air fresheners, smelt like very heavy bad cologne.

Great location and very friendly staff. Love love love the cookies you receive at check in.

Nice property, WAY dumb that room was $143 but total stay was well over $200 after parking/breakfast
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I assume this was due to the location, but I had to 1) pay for parking and 2) pay for breakfasts. And coffee wasn't included with breakfast. Really????

Very comfy beds. Bathroom was clean. The room smelled like nothing (which was GREAT).

It's clean.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

No pool. No room service until 7am on Saturday even though they let us order for 6 am. High parking fees.

It's clean. They give out cookies at check in.

The location and staff
    • Executive Double Suite

The suite slept six, but was not stocked for six people - only three towels, not enough TP, the hide a bed was lacking a blanket.

The location and staff

Good location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noisy guests. No info in room as to hotel amenities. One light was out. One window latch broken so could not be locked.

Good location. One receptionist at checkout was especially friendly and helpful.

Irritating
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Google said that this hotel had a pool and so I booked it for my daughter's birthday party. They didn't have a pool and my daughter was extremely disappointed. I asked if we could move the party to a different hotel that had a pool inside the company and they said no and no refunds because we booked through booking.com. I asked if we could get a discount for the obvious inconvenience and they said no and that I should call google anf tell them to remove the listing like that was my job to do. Never going back.

It was a fine hotel but there is a lot of competition in the area for the same price.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The bathroom was dark. The overall layout of the room was rather awkward. When they ask you if you want to pay for a quiet room, it's probably worth the extra cost. The bed is right next to the door otherwise and you can hear everything.

terrible start, great finish
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Number 1 problem was when we were checked in to a disabled room. We had reserved an executive king room and waking up and staring at a car out of the window was not fun. We were exhausted after the road trip and took the room and passed out, even though the beds were damp and room lacked the cabinets and drawers in the bathroom. This was rectified the next day and we were in a good shape after that, but we had to waste an hour the next morning moving to a new room. Walking in the streets in freezing weather while roads are slippery with frozen ice was not fun. Specially for my elderly parents. If I were hotel management, I would push really hard with the city to keep the sky walk open during the weekends. I really don't understand why portions of sky walk are closed, resulting in us being unable to walk to Hilton and convention center. For that reason alone, I would not recommend double tree to any other passengers. There are many hotels that are connected to skywalk even during the weekends. Why not have the target business office close the entrance to their office instead of the closing the skywalk?

The room was nice and most of the staff were friendly. The location was good overall. They seemed to genuinely care about customer experience. We enjoyed the last 4 days of our 5 day stay in spite of the cold weather and other challenges.

Good but..

Downtown Minneapolis

I loved or room and etc! Except the parking is TERRIBLE! Also the front desk lady told me there was no fee for parking... then net morning. A man told me it was $25. Then I get my bill and it was $27. Then there were issues of getting out of parking because I had already paid. Our “paid” ticket didn’t work. Say there at the gate for 10 minutes waiting for assistance because I wasn’t paying for parking again. Overall the hotel and room were GREAT. Just miscommunication with staff and there isn’t enough parking for their guests which I think needs to be addressed.

I would stay at this hotel ANYTIME!!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We had a couple of rowdy people on our floor but of course, that is not the hotels fault. They were really nice about it and tried to fix the problem as soon as they could.

I loved how close it was to Nicollet Mall and all the fun shopping and restaurants. It was nice to be able to walk to all of these place.

Overall it was a good stay the room size was perfect for my family of 4
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I texted about water and ice but no one got back to me and also I thought it would be a full complimentary breakfast ! You guys should have one.

The view and the easy access to the garage. Great location. Right in downtown.

Worst Hotel Experience Ever!!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The lobby smelled very strong at first I thought it was someones perfume however after 2 days the smell was just as strong. No heat one night and the room had many things that were run down (shower and sink clogged, microwave and fridge did not work, inappropriate pictures drawn on the windows). not up to double tree standards. When I brought these items up to the staff I was told they would be up to fix it right away however no one showed up to fix any of them. When I asked for a different room because the heat didn't work they told me no other rooms were available however their app show at least 20 rooms were available that night. I was told when making my reservation that breakfast and parking would be included however I was charged for it and the staff was not helpful in answering where the disconnect was on the issue.

The location was the only positive to this hotel

Wonderful price, wonderful room, wonderful location.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I did wish the Metro line was closer, but that was minor.

Perfect location for our needs to see the events on Nicollet Mall over the weekend. It couldn't have been a better fit for us.

Mixed feelings, Not sure if the good things outweigh the negative
    • Executive Double Suite

Parking was horrendous, it was so bad I even ended up with damage to my vehicle but hotel accepts no responsibility. You offer supplies if you forget something and ask you to text what missing but I didn’t get a response for at least 20 hours telling me their out. Horrible method. Not impressed that cleaning staff knocked on my door at 8 am. Why so early? Stayed at several Hilton recently and this experience was not even close to other Hilton stays.

Room was nice, location was good staff friendly

Old facilities in great a location.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi and Parking not included and not clear in stated as it in Booking.com. At checking the receptionist didn't instructed to use my Hilton Honors account for Wi-Fi as a no-paid option. Poor insulation on room's windows, it was freezing inside the room. At checking I would love to be asked if extra towels were needed. It is a basic procedure that make our accomodation easier when we are a group of 5.

Location is great. Room space is good for a family of 5. At checkout the receptionist was very helpful to instruct about city's most important thing to do.

Bed was comfortable and its location was very convenient for...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room smelled like pickles and didn’t feel clean. Our mini fridge had leftovers in it from the previous guest which was very unpleasant.

Bed was comfortable and its location was very convenient for seeing a show at the convention center.

Separated living space where we could chill and sleeping area for deep slumber
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom seemed a little moldy but everything was stocked as far as towels, soap, tissue. I was just nervous for the moldy spots on the ceiling.

I love the cookie treat when I arrived!

Loved Minneapolis and hope to come again.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel bar was run by a very nice young woman. We enjoyed chatting with her. Also liked the layout of the room with a sitting area separate from the bed.

It was a great place to stay!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The door was hard to shut in the bathroom. There wasn't an extra blanket for the pull-out couch.

Rooms were clean and fit all five of us who stayed together. Nice to have breakfast buffet available right in the hotel.

Nice hotel, friendly staff, good city location.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators need a little speed. Sometimes it was painful waiting, and only 1 of the 3 were working on one day I stayed. When I tipped the room service person, she did not point out that service was already included - I felt cheated double-tipping.

Americans know how to provide value in their hotels. The staff were helpful and friendly, and the junior suite was big and comfortable. Location is good, a short walk to the centre of town.

The hotel was fine.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleaning staff barely spoke English. The time in which they cleaned the rooms was seemingly random as well.

The hotel room we booked was very spacious, clean, and good for being able to work in.

Excellent location great hotel and staff

The lighting at the mirror outside the bathroom could have been better. Was a little dark. But not a big deal at all.

The desk clerk went out of her way to call me when our room was ready so we could get in early

Stay was sufficient
    • Executive Double Suite

Our room was not cleaned after out first night. We left the room at 10:30 am and returned about 6:30 pm. Bed not made and used bathroom towels still in bathroom. I went to the front desk to ask for towels. They said they would be up in a few minutes. After an hour I return to the front desk and they assured me towels would be there shortly. After another 15 minutes a young man showed up with towels. I was not pleased with the lack of service in that area.

Friendly staff

Room had very bad smell of smoke.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Room had very bad smell of smoke. Requested shirt that was left behind to be returned numerous times and it never was even though they said they would

Not worth trying to save a dime.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Disability Access

They wanted to charge us $25.00 for early check in. We arrived early before the 3:00 check in time. We thought we'd see if they had any rooms ready. The way we looked at it was, you either do or you don't. If you don't we'll come back closer to 3:00. If you do have a room ready then give it to us. But don't try and charge us $25.00 The room they gave us stunk and was soiled flooring.

I will not be booking with this hotel in the future.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Having to pay for parking is not good. The lamp in the living room did not work. Also. The cleaning staff did not do a very good job in cleaning our room. The neglected to remove someones facial hair from the sink. That was really quite gross and when we complained, the woman at the desk just looked at us, she didn't say anything.

Check in was fast, friendly and convenient. I enjoyed receiving a fresh warm cookie too.

It was okay, but for the $180 a night I spent, I was disappointed that things were poor in my room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No hairdryer, no conditioner either. Room smelled like cigarettes. Not hotels fault, but people were talking loudly at 4 am in hall for 10 minutes.

Cookie was good, staff was pleasant.

Great location to stay for my college commencement ceremony! Loved it!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only negative comment I can make is the bed. The mattress was extremely stiff, but that may be a personal preference. I forgot my pillow, as I have yet to discover a hotel who's pillows provide support throughout the night. Once again, this a personal preference.

The staff and the rooms were great! The front desk staff provided excellent directions. Everything we needed was close by and a just a brisk walk away. Being the heart of the downtown area allowed us to explore some great restaurants and bars during ours stay!

Id stay there again. But, go though the hotel to get free breakfast and parking and the king size b
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It would have been cheaper to book with the hotel direct. And would have got meals and Wi-Fi and parking in with the room.An I would have gotten my king size bed that I asked for and not 2 twins. As told by the front desk.

Front desk staff was great and house keeping was good.

Quiet, comfortable, perfect location for my needs.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was fine for me, no complaints.

The location was just minutes walking distance from where I needed to attend a conference. Perfect location to walk to various shops and restaurants in the downtown area.

Location to Target field was perfect.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Comparable hotels offer free (be it simple) breakfast. Here was $18 for a buffet that had 6 items to choose from. Better choice was the connected Starbucks.

Location to Target field was perfect.

Great location downtown Minneapolis, close to food and fun! Beautiful room and very friendly staff.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The "guide" button on the remote didn't work so I wasn't sure of the channels on the TV, but we weren't in the room much anyway so it didn't matter too much.

The room was very modern and clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room was bigger than we anticipated with a walk in shower. Very comfortable bed!

Parking sucks.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was a nightmare. I do not recommend this place at all specifically for that reason.

Loved the bed and the shower. The staff was very friendly and easy going.

Price is right
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking was horrible!!! Indont get how they can charge 100 people for parking when there is 70 spots (made the numbers up) but two nights I came back to park and I couldn't find a spot let alone even get out of the garage cause people were parked in random spots it's was rediculous so I ended up parking 2 blocks away ... I was so mad!!!

I loved the rooms and the price couldn't be best! I felt at home as if it was my own little studio!

Convenient location to downtown activities.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Not enough parking, the only chair in the room was an office chair positioned by a computer desk, no other seating so to watch TV you had to sit on the bed. We were right next to ice machine and elevator, heard both most of the night. Had a group of young men a few doors down who were up and about in the halls swearing etc at 3 and 4:00am...not much sleep.

Convenient location to downtown activities. clean room.

Rooms were clean and spacious.

I booked our rooms in May, stay in July. When I got to the desk to check in they did not have any rooms available for my reservation. I paid almost $500 for two rooms for a bachelorette party and they didn't have what I reserved months ago. I was very disappointed that there was some misconnect between booking.com and the hotel to accommodate us.

Rooms were clean and spacious.

Nice hotel, get nice staff to promote your image.
    • Executive King Suite

First staff member we talked to at the front desk was very rude, not friendly, didn't tell us where our room is or tell us anything about the hotel. Booked a executive king suite, she gave us two double beds. Other staff were friendly but she started the opinion of the hotel very negatively.

Very clean and nice looking rooms, good location

Disappointed for the $$ Spent
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was not very friendly nor helpful. No complimentary coffee in the lobby or access to any?? If there were, we did not see it nor was told. I thought it was WAY OVER PRICED for what we received at this hotel. The lobby area was very stark. It felt more like a Hampton Inn rather than Hilton. Actually, you receive more at a Hampton Inn.

Location in the city and parking garage access off of second floor.

Separate area to work.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was no vent in the bed area so the air-conditioning had to be on high to reach that area. The lights were not bright enough to read in bed. Fake cream for in-room coffee no washcloths

Separate area to work. Staff brought up an extra chair for us. Bed was comfortable. Parking was reasonable. Starbucks certainly handy. Daytime staff, including support staff was always happy and helpful.

Location to Target Field, not so far from Metro service-...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Price I was quoted on bookings.com was not the price I was charged at the hotel

Location to Target Field, not so far from Metro service- many restaurants in the area closed on weekends, not convenient

NIce Hotel In Walking Distance To Downtown Atrractions
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Safe was broken in my room. Took several reports to front desk to get it fixed.

Hotel in good walking distance to a lot of things downtown. Very easy walk to the Convention Center.

Good location, efficient parking
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

When we checked into the room the bathtub faucet was disassembled and sitting on the toilet tank. One of the elevators was also broken, so it took a long time to move between floors.

Good location, efficient parking

Great stay for a reasonable price!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The sink faucet sometimes dripped after being turned off. Hopefully maintenance will be able to fix.

Very comfortable bed. The room had a sitting area with loveseat and TV and desk. In room coffee maker made decent coffee. Hotel was convenient to Target Field. Staff members were very friendly.

the gave you a warm cookie on check in
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

they wanted the security deposit to be on the card and not cash but they made an exception as i didn't have any money left at that point in my trip

the gave you a warm cookie on check in

The WORST Doubletree I have ever stayed at...
    • Apartment

I was given a different room than I booked (I booked the apartment got a studio). Somehow they canceled and rescheduled my reservation one day shorter than I had planned. On the second day the room key wouldn't work, then we finally get into the room and find they didn't clean the room even after we were gone from 8am- 8:30pm On checking out they gave me a receipt with someone else's name on it but my credit card, then the key card to get us out of the parking garage wouldn't work... And the whole time the staff just kept saying oops, I'm sorry in a very nonchalantly I'm not affected manner.

The bed was comfortable.

Great location, affordable, comfortable, but loud
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only issue we had was noise! The people in the room next to us sounded like a frat party and were very loud. Very thin walls! The outside traffic was also loud (I've stayed in many rooms downtown near this location and never experienced this). In addition, we were woken up at 8am by an employee using his drill doing repairs near our room. This went on for a good hour. Would have been nice if the employee could have waited until the check out time to do that kind of work, as it wasn't an emergency.

I only paid $100 after taxes and fees for a king suite and the location was outstanding. It's an older hotel that has been upgraded. The bed was comfortable. We had a couch as well and two TVs - far more than we needed. The bathroom has a shower but not a tub (totally fine for us, but just an FYI). The staff were nice.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Nice hotel but wi-fi and parking issues.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The need to pay for parking was not on the Booking.com website for this property and the need to sign up with the hotel's company for wi-fi or use it in the lounge and not in the room was also a put-off. Even though we signed up with the hotel's company they did not enter us in the system and so we could not get on the internet from our room. We called down twice that night to the desk and were told the person in charge did not know how to help us but when their replacement came in, "any time now," they would give us a call to help us. Made 2 calls and waited an hour and a half but no call back so we went to bed. The wi-fi limitation should be listed on the Booking.com web site.

The check in person was nice and the check out person was nice. However, the check in person failed to enter us in the hotel system for free wi-fi. The check out person was able in the morning to remedy this situation- but we had no wi-fi in our room that evening.

Disappointed
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Was assigned a room with non working toilet which I realized after we unpacked our bags. Was told by the front desk personnel John C that that room has had plumbing issues (why were we rented that room?)and they can't do anything but put us in a king bed room and was told the son can use the pull out bed of needed. After a 12hr day of flying and unpacking we had to move rooms and I was traveling with my adult son for his graduation and had requested a double bed. Quiet a disappointment

Centrally located near restaurants

Good hotel with great location
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleaning person did not do a good job . Found dust on fridge that was not taken care of and soap not replaced . But overall room was great .

Great location to all downtown attractions. The front desk staff was very friendly and helped with any concern or questions we had . Love the cookies !

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

The staff was phenomenal, especially Elise at the front desk!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The parking was very expensive and the entrance into the hotel from the garage was a bit difficult to maneuver in a wheelchair given the steep incline and the way the doors are set up.

The staff was phenomenal, especially Elise at the front desk!

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Traveled to watch College Baseball at the USBanks Stadium
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Food prices were really expensive

Liked the parking garage was surprised we got charged daily for parking. Also taking a cab to the Stadium was easier they driving

Good value for the money but don't overfill the elevator.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Got stuck on the elevator. Problem resolved within 10 minutes or so. But afterwards the person at the front desk made excuses instead of owning the problem and being sympathetic about it.

Room was quiet and nice. Pillows were great.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

bed linens were ok.
    • Executive King Suite

Disappointed overall by price & quality overall. Rooms need updating esp bathroom- needs painting! Room thermostat did not work at all. Elevators VERY frustrating. Fragrance at entrance was horrible.

bed linens were ok. Nice to have Starbucks on property since coffee was not provided in lobby like other hotels.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Experience
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Beds were too hard, paying for wifi for the price of the room is ridiculous; than to make people staying at the hotel pay $21/day to park there???? No. Than to have to pay a different price than quoted on Booking.com when you are shown taxes are included in the price you're going to pay.

The food from the bar and the front desk staff were nice opposed to the very unhappy looking housekeepers.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Great hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fan noise from the heater was loud.

The decor was very modern and appealing. There were two high quality televisions which was a bonus. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

They didn't have my booking.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn't have my booking.com on file and they had called Booking.com headquarters and there was no records of my reservation which is false. May have to reconsider where I book hotels through in the future.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Fine place to stay
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were way too small for two people. They were slightly larger than a twin size. The parking ramp was full even though we had paid to use it for 24 hours.

Like the extra sitting room in our suite. We like the downtown location

beds were wonderful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the rooms had no information in them....local attractions, take-out, etc.

beds were wonderful price was beyond excellent great location friendly staff

Nice place!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms could use a bit more soundproofing.Unfortunately,the bar was closed by 10:30 p.m. on a Saturday night.

I loved the excellent location and the overall comfort of the room.

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was a little rough. Also, I'm glad we got an itemized receipt before we left. Before we even left the hotel we were charged for the ridiculously expensive waters and had to ask to get that refunded. I wonder if we would have been charged had we not asked about it in advance.

Great location. Comfortable room. Really spacious.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Nice suite, but rather dark
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms are rather dark. The whole place has a rather old atmosphere.

It is nice to have a suite. 2 TVs, fridge, microwave... Lots of storage room. The hotel as such does not offer breakfast, but there is a Starbucks and a restaurant downstairs. The food from the restaurant (which can also be ordered through room service) is fine.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Central location and clean room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Extra charges for breakfast coupled with dated facilities in need of renovation do not make this option good value for money. My room's window looked directly on the parking lot.

Central location and clean room. Paid breakfast was good quality.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

The location was great and the staff was friendly.
    • Executive Double Suite

The price was pretty high, but it was a busy weekend.

The location was great and the staff was friendly. The hotel is right downtown within 2 blocks of everything you need to have a good time.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

Decent facility, good location, but had opportunities
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I reserved via booking.com and the hotel acted like I was not their guest and any requests I had were to go through Booking. Then they didn't honor the price I got and charged me full rate until I argued and had to prove myself by showing my Booking email. Elevators were absolutely awful. Get them fixed. Climbing 7 floors isn't an easy task. Parking should be complimentary (I heard a guest next to me at the front desk who was told they didn't have to pay if they hit the button at the exit and give their room number...yet I had to pay $21 per night). I also had rowdy people in the hallway at 2 am who tried to get into my room because they were drunk and didn't know their room #. I texted the front desk about the situation and they sent someone up. It was quiet for about 15 minutes. Their response was "they said they knew you" to which I responded, would I have asked for help if I knew them?!! The noisy people came out again and partied in the hallway which went on for 2 hours of people coming and going, slamming doors and loud talking. I had my room bolted so just waited for it to stop. TV had no guide - neither via remote not a printed sheet. Internet should be complimentary. I used my own hot spot.

Nice big room. Fridge was nice. Shower was nice. Upon request for more towels and toiletries, they delivered immediately with friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Very close to the Convention Center, with a walk right past...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very close to the Convention Center, with a walk right past summer music at the Minnesota Orchestra building. Got an excellent price through Booking.com.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

The lady at the reception was most helpful.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Hairdryer didn´t work properly.

The lady at the reception was most helpful. My luggage came late and she immediately called me when it has finally arrived.

Really good