Reviews of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Nashville Airport This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

2424 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN 37214, United States of America

#57 of 162 hotels in Nashville

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

The location was good.
    • Standard Double Suite

We booked this hotel because of the indoor/outdoor pool. The outdoor pool was closed our whole trip and the indoor pool was never cleaned for us to use. On the very last day the whole pool was shut down. When we asked about the pool situation at the front desk the lady who was working was very rude and said there was nothing she could do about it. We found out on the night before we were leaving that she should have told us we could have gone to another location to swim. We booked this location solely on the fact that it had the indoor/outdoor pool. On our very last day the fridge went out and we lost all of the food we had, again when we said something to the front desk the same lady was very rude and said she would let maintenance know and for us to get some ice.

The location was good. Close to downtown.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

good place to stay
    • Deluxe King Suite

Great hotel, clean and wonderful stuff, easy parking, easy access to highways, enjoy our stay there very much, minutes to grand ole opry and opry mall.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

The rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable and and...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Our A/C went out right before we left. Glad it didn’t happen in the middle of the night!

The rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable and and bathroom area very modern. Liked having 2 tv’s. Staff very friendly and accommodating when we checked in and when we asked for a later check out.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Pleased
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Non Smoking

It was not what I expected from the pictures. The carpet was stained and the room smelled stale and not fresh. The free wifi was a joke.

It was in a good location and easy to find.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

This was the 2nd doubletree by Hilton I stayed at within a...
    • Standard Double Suite

This was the 2nd doubletree by Hilton I stayed at within a week and the pool was closed for the day. When traveling with children that is the only reason why I book a hotel with a pool.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

There was an employee at the front desk (y’all, red hair,...
    • Standard Double Suite

There was an employee at the front desk (y’all, red hair, glasses) she was so friendly! She definitely made the hotel stand out. You can find nice hotels all over, but people like that are hard to come by.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The staff were very helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Friday unable to use pool because of a high number of children in it. Due to a confrontation with staff and a parent, everyone was told to leave, then on Saturday the pool was closed for cleaning.

The staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Clean and in a quiet location with easy access to the...
    • Deluxe King Suite

The property was great but the assistant manager was awful. The place was crowded due to a couple travel basketball teams and families on spring break. Everyone was at the pool having fun but this one family, who apparently thought they owned the pool and no one else should be there, kept getting mad because the kids were laughing and splashing around (it’s a pool it’s what it is for). She and her husband kept getting out of the pool and going to the front desk to complain. At first one manager ( we were assuming he was the main manger by how he was dressed and acted) came in and politely asked the kids to stop jumping in the pool and to watch for other people. They really weren’t being that bad it was normal pool play this lady was just mad and every time someone even walked by her she looked pissed. Everyone listened but it is a pool so when you swim water still kind of splashes around. The lady went nuts and went and got the assistant manager. Young guy wearing a sweatshirt and not looking professional at all. He came in screaming and threatening everyone that if he has to come back in there then he is shutting it down. They are kids and in my opinion for as many as there were they were playing very well and no one was being disrespectful. He kept coming in and staring everyone down and walking like a tough guy. Very unprofessional. It was obvious to everyone else who the problem was and why the managers didn’t deal with her and her husband instead of coming after the rest of us is beyond me.

Clean and in a quiet location with easy access to the highway.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Not enough info at check in
    • Deluxe King Suite

They charged a 512 hold on,my account plus my room fees for 469. Refuse to give me back my 511 fee charged at check in and called me a liar and said I was never charged that. And my bank says I was double charged from them

The property was great. Staff and fees are awful.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Felt that it really wasn’t worth the price we paid.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We could hear every time someone flushed the toilet and opened/closed their shower doors in several nearby rooms which really was very annoying & not conducive to a good night’s sleep! Shuttle service limited to under 5 miles which isn’t very realistic for taking you anywhere except the airport.

Bed was super comfortable! Liked the living room/kitchenette area but it needed a small sink. The cookies were awesome.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Overall was close to downtown and very easy to get to.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Floor needed vacuuming found broken glass in carpet and bedding.

Our room was very close to parking and exits. Room was very comfortable with a separate seating area. Had a small coffee maker with free tea and coffee.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Personnel were nice and accommodating. Room was a fair value for the price.
    • Standard Double Suite

Extra charges not included with the on line room description. Parking was free.

Thought we had booked a King Suite but received a Double Suite instead. Rooms were comfortable. Breakfast was good, but would have preferred to have breakfast included in the booking price. Convenient shuttle service to airport and other venues within 5 miles of the hotel.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Pretty good for the price. Very close to airport.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The room was right by the indoor portion of the pool and there was a table a chairs right outside the bedroom window...very noisy for a while. One the pool was closed (or was vacated) it was pretty quiet. The hardware on the doors permits them to slam shut. Not good due to noise.

The room was very comfortable. Everything I needed was there. Loved room service.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

I would definitely stay here again!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The bed was way too soft for me. Although the shower worked great, I did miss having a bathtub.

The staff were friendly and very helpful throughout my stay. It was very clean. The office space downstairs was very helpful to me during my trip.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Overall the stay was good
    • Deluxe King Suite

Someone came into my room @ 7 am...I take it was housekeeping because they did it again that time I was up and she quickly apologize.

We ordered room service for dinner and the food was delicious! The bed and pillows was very comfy.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

Pretty good
    • Deluxe King Suite

Did not bring extra blankets until 3rd request. Light came out of indoor pool. No towels at pool.

Loved how close it was to everything we wanted to do. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Good location! Nice place to stay for the night!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Could have been a little more clean, found hair in bathroom & spots on floor. Also, would like an option on the air conditioner to have a fan running constantly at least on low. It did seem to get muggy in there to us.

Bed was wonderful!! Very comfy! Size and layout of the king suite was also great! Staff very polite & helpful.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

The room was clean and the chocolate cookies were amazing!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Rooms should have been cleaned and ready but it was not ready and I arrived well after check in time(5PM). The manager was most apopgetic and offered me a free breakfast for the next morning.

The room was clean and the chocolate cookies were amazing!!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Pricey but great staff
    • Deluxe King Suite

Bed was very uncomfortable - huge "hole" on the right side. Almost like sleeping in a hammock. Needs new mattress. Pricey, esp. the breakfast.

Good location and transportation to airport - shuttle promptly runs every 30 minutes 24/7. Staff was very courteous and friendly.

Would Book Again in a Heartbeat
    • Standard Double Suite

Nothing, it was a pleasant stay.

The staff were helpful and friendly. Even when on break, while sharing the elevator with some of the cooking staff, they were funny and wonderful to chat with.

Highly recommend
    • Deluxe King Suite

We were lucky and got this accommodation on a special offer so was excellent value for money, otherwise would have been more than we would usually pay on this sort of trip. But was a high quality hotel with good facilities. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. Lovely and clean rooms and fluffy towels!

• Reviewed: May 9, 2017

Great room, great staff , amazing beds.
    • Deluxe King Suite

I'm more accustomed to using "cheap " hotels when we travel, but even most of the offer a free breakfast, that was the only thing I was kind of disappointed about.

Quite possibly the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Very clean room. Great staff

• Reviewed: April 28, 2017

Excellent stay!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Our bathroom door did not close but we made it work.

This is the second time my husband and I have stayed at this location, the rooms are large and the bed is super comfortable. Best sleep I've had in a while. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2017

Charged me 4 times for 1 night!!!
    • Standard Double Suite

When I checked in, they didn't seem to know how to run the computers so the swiped my credit card over and over, SO I was charged FOUR times for my room!!! Over $600 came out of my account. When I told them about it TWICE during my one night visit, nobody could figure out the problem and assured me it would be back in my account the following business day. Well, more than a week later it was FINALLY put back in but it required me to call the hotel 3 more times during that week to see where my money was!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!! I will never stay there again!

Loved the shower. Great water pressure and very large.!bed was comfortable and room size was nice.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2017

Clean and comfortable
    • Deluxe King Suite

The lighting in the room is very poor, especially over the bathroom sink. Very difficult to put make up on. There was an overall musty smell in the room.

Beautifully decorated front room, very inviting hotel lobby and lounge.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2017

Noisy throughout the night.
    • Deluxe King Suite

We had a recurring issues with music coming from the indoor pool deck throughout the night even after serveral requests to the front desk to fix it. This made it hard to get a good nights sleep

The breakfast staff were polite, helpful, and very kind

• Reviewed: November 20, 2016

The bar keepers were extremely nice, and the food was good.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Front desk lady in the am was not helpful, and was rude. Specifically on the phone and in person, was not satisfied with the welcome or during the stay. The couches were uncomfortable and we didn't receive a cookie..

The bar keepers were extremely nice, and the food was good.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2016

Good,but could have been better
    • Two-Bedroom Premium Two Double suite Non-Smoking

we were not aware that re-modelling was taking place at the hotel, and it was a shock and a poor first impression to check in at a the temporary lobby

The room was had plenty of space and the seperate dining area ws wonderful

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Front desk and bistro employees were very nice and helpful.
    • Standard Double Suite

Front desk and bistro employees were very nice and helpful. Rooms were clean I would stay here again when I come back to Nashville

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

It's a great place to stay.
    • Standard Double Suite

Staff was excellent! Beds really comfortable!

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

The food was good, and the room was very clean.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The food was good, and the room was very clean. The staff were more than ready to meet your needs.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

The bed was wonderful & cozy staff helpful wait...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Not convenient to downtown & room did not get cleaned one day

The bed was wonderful & cozy staff helpful wait staff was excellent

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

The lady at the front desk with long brown hair was very helpful in getting a shuttle to the race!
    • Deluxe King Suite

The breakfast buffet was disappointing for the price.,

I liked having the bedroom separate from the family room .

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Very comfortable stay!
    • Deluxe King Suite

I saw a bug on the wall in the hallway.

Fast check-in/check-out. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

The bed was very comfortable with super soft pillows.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The bed was very comfortable with super soft pillows. Room was very clean.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Pretty good
    • Deluxe King Suite

The pool needed to be cleaned a little more

The room was great and the bed comfy.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Having separate areas for sleep and living room.
    • Standard Double Suite

It was a little high priced! The rooms need some maintenance.

Having separate areas for sleep and living room...

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

I wouldn’t stay here again
    • Deluxe King Suite

Loud/noisy and I had to call the front desk multiple times to try and get the problem resolved

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised. I would stay here again and recommend others stay here too.
    • Deluxe King Suite

The room size. The furniture was comfortable.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

My stay was excellent!
    • Deluxe King Suite

I don't have any complaints.

I like that food was fresh and delicious

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

The spacious room, the cleanliness and the staff

The spacious room, the cleanliness and the staff

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Will definitely stay at Double Tree again! And we absolutely LOVED the shuttle service provided by L
    • One Kind Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

The breakfast buffet was not good and expensive

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

It had a sitting area for the kids in our room.
    • Standard Double Suite

The bathroom was smaller but we made it work

It had a sitting area for the kids in our room.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Very clean

Very clean

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Great Staff and very clean hotel
    • Deluxe King Suite

Jamie and Bradley was very helpful and very freindly the hotel was a little out of the way but the value was well worth it ....

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Beautiful and clean

Everything was good

Beautiful and clean

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

We enjoyed our time in Nashville!

The pool wasn't great.

The staff was super friendly

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Will be back

Great hotel quiet

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Room had a very modern look
    • Standard Double Suite

Beds were not very comfortable and they do not offer a free breakfast as advertised

Room had a very modern look

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Would stay there again.
    • Standard Double Suite

Elevator did not go to 3rd floor for several hours due to a malfunction but this was a minor issue.

Comfortable beds, very quiet.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

My stay was a great time with family.

No hot tub

That it was convenient and clean.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2018

I was stranded due to weather, arrived at hotel a little...
    • Deluxe King Suite

I was stranded due to weather, arrived at hotel a little early, front staff helped expedite getting me in a room before regular check in.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

New Years Day was cold!
    • Standard Double Suite

New Years Day was cold! So, pool was cold too....

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Good location for our stay.
    • Deluxe King Suite

Elevators were poorly located, made it more difficult to get to room. One electrical plug, near the coffeepot did not work.

Bed was OK

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

I won't stay again
    • Deluxe King Suite

There were no courtesy breakfast

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

The price is too high

The price is too high

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Very nice quiet n convenient to everything needed

A bit over priced

Nice location easy access ta everything

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Didn't walk around property

Didn't walk around property

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

No light over the sink

The cookies

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

There wasn't any thing that i didn't like.
    • One Kind Suite Accessible with Tub Non-Smoking

There wasn't any thing that i didn't like.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Great place to stay.

No hot tub.

Nice rooms. Minutes from Opry Mills Mall and the Grand Ole Opry.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Had a great stay and time. Convenient location; not much traffic
    • Standard Double Suite

Need a sink in the microwave area

rooms comfortable, but it needed to be another sink where the microwave & refrigerator was.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

Perfect! Doubletree was the best stay in a awhile for us!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No complaints with this stay.

Very Comfortable and relaxing stay. Great Staff. No stress

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Ok, but wouldn't stay here again
    • Deluxe King Suite

Mattress was worn down and uncomfortable, morning desk person wasn't very pleasant

Central A.C. in suite, stayed cool...

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

The rooms were immaculate

The food in the diner

The rooms were immaculate

• Reviewed: July 29, 2017

Found someone's toenail in the couch bed.
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Non Smoking

Found someone's toenail in the couch bed. Slow getting towels at the pool.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Great breakfast

Great breakfast

• Reviewed: July 18, 2017

Updated hotel; location convenient to downtown/airport.

Comfortable bed, large room

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

• King Suite with Roll In Shower - Non Smoking

Room, pillows smelled bad Room did feel clean.air conditioning blowing right on your head ,roach was in the batroom.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

The room was nice
    • Deluxe King Suite

The room was nice The dining/ bar area was nice and comfortable The pool was good but there was any towels available when we were there

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Comfortable beds, nice pool, complementary cookies, and...

Expensive breakfast buffet

Comfortable beds, nice pool, complementary cookies, and restaurant.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2017

Driver, LC, was awesome Drove us downtown and back on a...
    • Deluxe King Suite

Driver, LC, was awesome Drove us downtown and back on a daily basis Very nice man Staff very nice

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Wonderful experience!
    • Deluxe King Suite

Fabulous! Staff was great, property was very nice and clean!

Perfection

No complaints

The room overall everything was perfect

Great stay