Reviews of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Philadelphia West 3 stars

640 Fountain Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462, USA

#4 of 6 hotels in Plymouth Meeting

Huge two room suite
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

They put us in second floor above the front and we could hear buses and vans checking in, despite the fact we are Hilton Rewards members and the elevators flag the upper floors for rewards members

Huge two room suite

I had a problem with checking out of the hotel when check in...
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I had a problem with checking out of the hotel when check in they didn’t charge me for the room they charge me for accident charge and was a big problem 😡😡😡

Awful
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Staff did nothing about a large group of people listening to loud music and partying until 4am. There shouldn’t be 15 people in a 2 person room!

Horrible staff!!

Good stay and comfortable
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I did not receive wifi...Toilet made a weird noise every time i flushed but outside of that everything was great....

Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly

Not what we expected.

The hotel was filled to capacity, the clientele was not what we were used to at this hotel. Police were called to the site, there were arguing unruly guests in the halls and parking lot st 3:30 in the morning.

Beds are comfy.

This hotel had nice rooms and good amenities.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The A/C wasn't great and sadly there was no way to change the input on the TV. Wifi was a little slow compared to other hotels I've stayed in though it is adequate for most tasks.

The bed was comfortable and I liked the style of the hotel. The location was great, it was only a 5-10 min walk to restaurants and the Plymouth Meeting Mall. The shop had most things you would need if you forgot anything.

Although the location was perfect for us, the service was less than stellar.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Friday night we didn’t have any sheets for the pull out sofa when we opened it and we had to wait an hour and a half to get them. We basically couldn’t go to bed until we had them and there was really no apology from the front desk or the staff that dropped them off. When I mentioned it at check out we were offered a free breakfast but we had to be somewhere and couldn’t use it. The sofa bed was also very uncomfortable.

The location was perfect.

I would definitely stay in this hotel. It was an overall great experience.
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I requested more pillows and they never arrived and the pool had very limited beach chairs. You should provide more chairs. Thank you

The hotel itself was lovely and the suites were very roomy. My daughter enjoyed the pool alot, it was a very big size pool, which was a plus and it was actually warm!

We had a pleasant weekend anyway due to activities in surrounding areas.

Room was not made up even after multiple calls to housekeeping. Phone in room did not work and needed repair. Lobby and public areas were littered.

Location is good, room was able to accommodate five pretty well.

Everything from staffing to appearance was great!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Internet. I tried to watch movies on my chromcast and I couldn’t because of the protection that they use for WiFi.

Everything from staffing to appearance was great!

Would not stay there again.

Closet door was not working. I changed rooms and then the TV did not work. I changed rooms again. Changed rooms for a 3rd time. Poor up keep of the hotel. Staff friendly but admitted hotel was run Down.

Food good, Bed not comfortable

would not have opted to stay at this hotel for longer than one or two nights.

I think the carpet could have been cleaner. I The furniture and the decor could stand to be updated as the furniture was scratched and some of the wallpaper was peeling.

The restroom and the beds were clean. Overall the experience was okay.

Courteous, convenient and clean.

The mattress not so comfortable. Also, the morning coffee needs to be improved. Overall I have stayed there twice and felt satisfied.

Courteous, convenient and clean. Service is friendly. Could provide better coffee. Great warm chocolate chip cookies upon check in.

Got off to a rocky start cuz of the storm once the power was back on it was great
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Even though i enjoyed my weekend i would have appreciated a phone call ahead of time letting me know there was no lights or hot water soo i didnt feel like i was forced to stay since i came all the way there. Communication is everything if i would have known ahead of time i could have made other arrangements. I also dont appreciate being told i cant recieve a discount or be compensated for being inconvenienced because i didn't book my room thru your website but with booking.com it shouldn't matter because i was paying $327 for two nights and my first night i had to go without lights heat and hot water. I do realize some things are out of our control and the storm we had last week was one of them but how respond how we communicate and treat people these things are in our control. Soo i definitely do not feel i should have had to still pay my full rate when i did not have everything i needed to make my stay comfortable.

My boyfriend and i came to relax and celebrate his birthday. We did enjoy our weekend it was quiet and relaxing our bed was comfortable the breakfast was good and the pool was relaxing. The staff tried to be accommodating under the circumstances and still had smiles on there faces.

I was unable to connect to the internet.

I was unable to connect to the internet. The receptacle was almost out of the wall. I was frustrated by this because our stay was due to a power outage at our home. Plugging in and using our devices was important. When we arrived and through the night, there was a very large cart of dirty sheets that sat in the hallway!

Overall, very nice place with plenty of room.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The pool was kind of nasty. The prices for breakfast were much too high. A complimentary breakfast would have been nice. Also, I e never been to a hotel that did not serve complimentary coffee around the clock until this hotel.

The giant rooms and cleanliness of the hotel.

The restaurant staff made sure I got turkey bacon because I...
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The room bathroom had female hair everywhere & it was hard for me to take a shower.

The restaurant staff made sure I got turkey bacon because I don’t eat beef or pork.

Breakfast was fantastic.
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The exhaust in the bathroom was awful. We had to keep the door open and it still took a while to defog the mirror.

Breakfast was fantastic. The room was solid overall.

The location was very good.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

It was a little noisy. We could hear the TV or music being played somewhere near our room all night.

The location was very good. Close to the mall & restaurants. And easy on & off the highways.

Good place to stay for business or leisure. Next to a mall for easy access to shopping & food.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I was charged for a room that I reserved for a friend, even though we specifically asked for the charges to be switched to another card. It should be okay if they did not charge him, but could become cumbersome if not. I would also recommend avoiding the pool, as it had scum floating on the top of the water.

The king suites were very comfortable with lots of room for leisure. The bedroom is separated from the living area by a door so you can sleep in peace while others watch TV. Very spacious hotel, nice staff, clean.

Overall i really enjoyed the stay.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The air conditioner really needs a new air filter it was covered with a inch thick layer of dust and dirt. That was aos the reason, that when the air conditioner was working was very, very loud!

The rooms were really nice and offered a lot of space! I really enjoyed that there were two rooms and the living room offered so much extra space and was really nice to chill :)

The room layout is good for a family with small children...
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

When we entered our room it had a pretty potent, odd smell. My husband described it as "musty." Also the room became very warm during our one night stay despite trying to adjust the temperature with the thermostat.

The room layout is good for a family with small children since there is a bedroom separate from the bathroom and living room.

The bed wasn't comfortable and there was no breakfast but they stay was worth it overall.

Bed were not comfortable and there was no option for complimentary breakfast therefore you either had to spend all of your money on expensive room service or wake up at the crack of dawn to go out and get breakfast.😣

I loved the indoor heated swimming pool ☺

Nice hotel convenient to shopping and highway with helpful and nice staff

Check-in required the registration staff to check his email for confirmation of my reservations through booking.com instead of seeing the registration in its own system. I've never experienced this inefficiency while using other online sites like kayak.com.

Friendly and helpful staff! Good breakfast. Clean room.

We needed an affordable stay for Christmas night. I feel we got a great value!

The thermostat didn't work as well as I would have liked. There may have been an issue with it. I didn't bother reporting it.

Everything was wonderful. The location, the parking, and the comfort of the room were great.

Excellent stay!!!

I liked everything.

My stay was wonderful. We booked for one bed room and the guy at the front desk gave us a suite, I forgot his name but he was very nice. I think he is the manager of the hotel. The room was very big, my husband was very happy about it. We also love the cookies, I can’t wait to taste it again!!!

not much to like during this stay
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

We visit this hotel regularly, and our Thanksgiving 2017 trip was the first time we had problems. Heating system was very loud and didn't work well - the room was cold. Asked front desk to have someone look at it while we were out, but no change when we returned. Also asked for additional blankets, but they said they didn't have any. To top it off, we had no housekeeping service during our 2-day stay.

not much to like during this stay

A great hotel.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The front desk supervisor was really rude and nasty. He doesn't have the personality to be at the front desk of a MAJOR chain Hotel. His name was Ghana.

The hotel is nice.

Very comfy, A lovely place to stay overnight!!

There were two things that bothered me. The towels were hard and very scratchy. I expected soft, fluffy towels, at a hotel of this reputation and price. The parking lot had no lighting, even after I mentioned this at the front desk. It was a dark night and it felt dangerous to park and walk to the hotel.

The room was lovely. It was very clean. The shampoo, conditioner, hand soap and skin lotion had a soft and not-too-strong fragrance. The bed was exactly at my comfort level. TV was easy to operate. I loved the refreshment provisions.

I didn't like the fact that booking told me that my card...
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I didn't like the fact that booking told me that my card will be charged directly at the hotel and then I get to the hotel and I am told that my deal was a pre pay and that they ran my card and the funds wasn't availabe so they gave my reservation to another perso...

We slept. That was important.
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The facility, especially our room was not up to Double Tree standards. We arrived around 1:15am after a long day of travel. My number 1 priority was sleep. The next morning, I did provide the front desk attendant with this feedback: Our room did not smell clean, nor did the hallway leading to our room. Our shower had several clumps of hair stuck to the tub enclosure, the toilet would not flush, and the tissue box in the bathroom was empty. The curtains in the sitting room were so long that they were not only touching the carpet, but bunched up at the floor.

The hotel was conveniently located.

Good stay overall!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I didn't like the fact that the ice machine on our floor was dirty and the soda machine didn't work. Also, there were some stains in the bathroom.

I liked the size of the room and the location was close to the mall so we were able to walk to the restaurants across the street.

Love staying here especially because all of the great staff!!!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Very Noisy neighbor...parking on weekends is atrocious cause of weddings..,could use an update... a little rundown but staff is fabulous..,

The personnel at this property were fabulous!! Every employee was respectful, gracious & very helpful especially Adrian, Daleliah & laundryman Chris.. Just love this hotel & location!! Cant wait to book here again next year..,

CHECK ABOVE

CHECK ABOVE

I usually come to that hotel at least every 6 weeks and my experience was a nightmare, the woman that checked me in was extremely rude and unprofessional, I asked to be moved to another room which after her getting a attitude with my request she finally did it but no where near what I requested, if I wasn't so tired I would've canceled my room.. even though I would NOT have gotten a refund.. to make matters even worst, there were 3 plus weddings and a LARGE POOL KIDS party... kids and water EVERYWHERE, water on the floors of ALL the elevators causing me to almost slips.. I will certain rethink anymore up coming stays at this hotel especially on a Friday night because I was told by the morning check out staff that is usually a madhouse....

When I checked out the front desk staff gave me money back for breakfast.

Dirty cup at breakfast and mediocre selection at breakfast buffet cost $17. When they replaced cup they did nothing to offset price.

Staff is excellent

This is my new favorite hotel!!!!
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The cookies they give u at the front desk taste like heaven they are amazing. The staff is wonderful and if something is wrong they work hard to fix it n make it right. Definitely a family hotel kid friendly i was very comfortable i felt at home. The breakfast buffet was awesome my children n i enjoyed our breakfast. This is the best hotel i have stayed at. This is my new favorite hotel!!!

Needs maintenance
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Duplex receptacle had a broken face plate right next to the coffee pot . The toilet lever was not functioning properly causing water to run on & off during nite

Comfortable for a passing through one night stay.

The box spring was not on the bed rails on the right side causing it to feel lopsided. When I looked at it the box spring was broke. I'm small it didn't bother me, and when I checked out I mentioned it to the clerk. Wrote it down and said he'd have it fix immediately.

Never go back.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The stuffs were so bad. I checked in a lit bit late so i believe there are a part time stuffs that's why they didn't have a professional attitude at at all. I confused about the two king bedroom and it came out one king bed with a sofa bed. I went to a front desk and they were not helpful at all. The toilet was so disgusting and gross with all the yellow stink. I did take a photo of it.

It's hallway is big

Everything was lovely
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I didn't like that booking.com attempted to auth 200 on my credit card for my room That only cost 100... especially since the booking stated to pay at the hotel

Everything was lovely

Rip off

There were ants in my Room and all over the pool, the air conditioning did not work properly in my room, but was freezing in the entire hotel. Cleaning lady knocked on my door at 7:30 am to clean my room!!!!!!! Check out isn't till 11am! Why is she knocking on my door loudly at 730 am???? Picked this hotel because it had an indoor pool and jacuzzi only to find that the jacuzzi is completely boarded up! Will never stay here again! You need to seriously clean this hotel!

Over all it was a great stay I would like to stay there again soon.

The fact that there were too many children there I was unable to swim :-( I wish I could get the room on the weekday when I will be able to swim. I also think that a continental breakfast would have been nice, but none was offered.

the rest, and relaxation. I would have liked to been able to swim

• Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

the day we left I sat a ring box next to right side of TV had 3 ring in it that belonged to my mother in law they where given to her by her husband who had just passed away walked out without it. Called the hotel passed me off to an answering machine that told me to go online to an outside company and fill out a lost and found report, it said the hotel would contact me they never did. Who ever cleaned that room stole those rings they were the only one who could get in the room. I called the hotel within 30 min. of leaving and could talk to no-one , except to pass me off to housekeeping, House keeping never answers the phone just machine. If they had they could have gone right to the room and found the box, as a result the rings are gone. I feel the place is non caring lazy and dishonest and someone is a thief. I know I was the one who forgot them but sometimes life and grief get in the way. I would bet no one even questioned who ever cleaned the room. they most likely leave it up to the housekeeper to be honest and turn in lost items. Well I guess we all know that didn't happen. Don't stay there unless you have no flaw and never forget anything. if I could rate it myself I would give it a -0

it was OK
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

no hot tub - no benches in the pool -- morning breakfast was not good at all eggs were runny - and the person seating people was gruff

rooms were nice and big

Great Value for the money minutes from Plymouth Meeting Mall
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The walk from the elevator was a bit long. I also did not like the atrium style, it made me feel uneasy to be that high up without higher walls.

The room was very spacious with a separate bedroom. The bed was very comfortable with pillowtop and plenty of pillows.

Bad experience

Noise, not quiet at all. And stuff are not friendly. Smiling is free but the lady in the front desk seems like she was forced to be there. Anyway expect the comfort of the bed nothing was pleasant.

I liked the room it was clean, bed was confortable but stuff was not nice. We had hard time opening our room door, after that we went to the front desk to explain the issue. The lladie just took my ID and give us another key without any explanation. The hotel is like market, noise everywhere, no privacy at all. For someone who need quiet place, this hotel is not the good one for that.

Bad stay
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Pull out sofa bed is old and uncomfortable. Staff never provided us requested towels and rags. Loud guests playing music and drinking in hallways and lobby.

Convienence of pool near room

cookies

my room was not clean by housekeeping the next day. I left the room three times, I called front desk when i came back the first time and they said they would send someone, I left again and stopped by front desk to let them know that they had not cleaned the room and it was the second time, I came back at 9pm and the room was not cleaned at all, we had no clean towels, no fresh sheets no one had been in the room. I was there for a Lacrosse tournament and as you know being outdoors all day the last thing you want to come is a dirty room with no fresh towels etc...I work for Four Seasons Hotels and the Double tree is not a Four seasons but, I expected great service and cleanliness.

cookies

Everytime I come to Philadelphia, I always pick the...

Everytime I come to Philadelphia, I always pick the doubleTree Suites. The people behind the counter are very nice, and always have a smile on there faces. The rooms are always clean, and the bed feels like heaven.

Great place to stay.
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

There was no ventilation in the bathroom.

The staff were all pleasant and accommodating. The suites were a great size and the beds were very comfortable. The DoubleTree was a great place to stay!

Rude Front Desk Clerk at Checkout
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I specifically chose this locating because of the indoor pool. It was the holiday weekendand scheduled to Rain. After I check in something went wrong and the pool had to be closed. I understand things happen and the original staff on that evening was very courteous and apologetic. It the Morning Front Desk Woman (Memorial Day Morning) who was very rude and unapologetic. She talked very disrespectfully to me when I asked for a late check out. Although after I called The customer service of Booking.com (who was Awesome)..the Rude front desk clerk called my room and said I could check out at 1 (2hr late) again with her Nasty attitude....

I love the property and have stayed here before and loved it as well

denied gold status
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Despite being a long term gold member (also hgvc owner) and dedicated to the Hilton brand, was advised that our status did not confer perks (eg breakfast, upgrades) because reservation was not made thru hilton site. We had 2 rooms the first made via hilton.com. When we determined that a second room was more convenient than everyone in the suite, I was traveling and unable to reach the Hilton website so booked using bookit. I used my hilton number on the reservation and paid with a hilton branded credit card. I do not ever recall being advised that our status was nullified if we did not go directly thru the hilton website.

lovely site convenient location to our family.

Loved the comfortable elegance. Kids enjoyed their own "room" - part of the suite.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Bed was broken, outlet needed repair, and the room was warmer than I like. Couldn't figure out how to cool it off. Even with all that, my family and I had a very enjoyable stay.

Kids liked the suite, and the property is very impressive. They liked the warm cookies at 10:30 PM. The place looked very elegant and was very comfortable. The manager was there late when we checked in, and again first thing in the morning. Both times, he was very pleasant and helpful. In most cases, you get an earful about how impactful a quick turn like that is on that person. Of course it was hard on him (it's hard on anyone who does that), but he didn't allow that to affect his professionalism, and didn't bog me down with stories about how badly he's been mistreated. He had great energy on both ends.

That I was charged through booking.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

That I was charged through booking.com that was paid out on 04/30/2017 then when I checked out the hotel I was charged another $300 that overdraft my account and put it in a negative status

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

I did not enjoy my stay. I did not get any sleep because it was very noisy.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Kids running through the hallways, playing on the elevator. The room next to mine, had children and adults who were so noisy, I called the front desk twice. There was no supervision from adults and the hotel staff did nothing to ensure the comfort of the other guests.

The hotel was clean and comfortable.

Stay away from Booking.com
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

I did not get the room(s) or number of beds that I contracted for. Two or three more sentences is not enough for my detailed rotten experience. That story will be told on social media for a massive audience. The simple part of this is that I will never book with this agent and never room with DoubleTree. The complex part will be the # of people that hear about this experience. Also the representative that contacted me afterwards from the Executive Offices of Booking.com was very unsympathetic with fault deniability without even a pittance of a good-will partial refund offer. "... not their problem". Big Mistake.

Adequate Hotel

staff seemed really busy, and unable to assist check in in a timely manner.

Clean, spacious room, great value! Modern and comfortable lobby area, lots of parking.

The desk staff has been and continues to be pleasant and...

Would have liked to have replacement of bathroom tissue & coffee that I used and the the previous guest's Q-tips and tissues cleaned up in bathroom during weeknights I was there. Weekend housekeeping took much better care of the suite.

The desk staff has been and continues to be pleasant and very helpful. I appreciated that the manager stopped to chat with me when I arrived, as well. I was able to share a story about Kelsey (front Desk) being extremely helpful during my last stay.

Pleasant
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Could not sleep well due to the pillows was to flat housekeeping need to vacuum behind the nightstand and also wipe down microwave and little ridge on the outside nightstand was duty.

Staff very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

All in all it was a good stay
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The parking lot did not cover everyone, I am 55 with five children ranging from 12 yrs to 3 yrs old and I am disabled and had to park behind the hotel so needless to say it was not fun getting to the room. Sorry

Swimming pool ,the lobby,

We enjoyed being close to the mall.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The bathroom smelled like cigars and there was no ventilation in the bathroom. We booked the room for 2 adults and for children but when we arrived we only had two towels and one wash cloth.

We enjoyed being close to the mall.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

I was quoted $106 and some change for a room with a king...

I was quoted $106 and some change for a room with a king size bed n I was charged an extra $46 on my card...not sure why. Is there anyway you check into this for me?

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Good location nothing exceptional.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

It were supposed to include free breakfast. had to talk with manager to get it. I requested late check out. House keeping was banging on my door at 1130.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Nice Hotel

The elevator carpet was very stained and gross looking and the elevator just smelled in general. The lighting in the room was a little dim. Had all the lights on and still had to sit right underneath a lamp.

The heater in the room worked great! Nice area to set up laptop and do work. Did not use cleaning service, but there was always fresh towels and a bottle of water hanging on my door when I got back to the room.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Loved the bed!
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Complimentary coffee and fruit in the lobby should be all day/night. Was put away well before noon.

Loved the bed! Suite space was great (although NOT as advertised when we booked)

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

KUDO'S TO ADRIAN & CHELSEA @ the DoubleTree located @ 640 Fountain Rd. Plymouth Meeting Pa
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

The Overnight Staff weren't as Friendly as the mid shift Staff, they were 2 steps from being down right RUDE!!! One Lady in particular who thought I did something wrong, jus for requesting a " late check out" after attending a 50th Birthday Party near the Hotel, I just wanted to sleep in a little later... if it weren't for the kindness, extended to Me @ checkout by Adrian J. My overnight stay would have left a sour taste with Me..

Two of the DoubleTree Staff CHELSEA & ADRIAN went out of their way to ensure My stay was pleasant... they both get 2 THUMBS UP!!!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Reasonable prices outside of a sleepy college town

10/10 Nothing bad here.

Everyone in my group got a set of cookies and bottled water on arrival. When we requested for an extra set of towels for bathing they were promptly delivered. Everyone on staff was extra-courteous and willing to help whenever possible.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Comfortable & convenient
    • Deluxe King Suite

No complaints

Bed was very comfortable, duvet was fluffy and cozy. Fresh chocolate chip cookies at check in. Location was quiet and an oasis from city traffic.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

the pool and on site restaurant, and the hotel over all was...
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The mattress on one of the beds needed to be changed, it slanted to one side so bad you rolled out of bed without wanting too. The faucet in the tub dripped

the pool and on site restaurant, and the hotel over all was very clean.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Cloud 9
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

That check out was at 11 being as though I'm not a morning person but everything was perfect.

When I checked in, they gave me free cookies and they were hot! Also The bed was like a cloud after a hard day ☺️

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

The manager was very accommodating with my early check in...
    • Two-Room Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The money was taken out of my account the night before and then a $200.00 hold was on my card. The lock was broke to open the joint room. The key wouldn't let us back in after going to the front desk twice about it not letting us in. Not enough towels in both rooms.

The manager was very accommodating with my early check in and late check out. He was great!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Good location for PMEC offices and shopping Mall
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

Would have been great had there been a sauna. Breakfast only available at 7am on a Sunday, 6am during the rest of the week.

A very good breakfast, friendly staff in the restaurant. Good selection of food in the bar area in the evenings. Pool and gym in the hotel. Good size bedroom with lounge area.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Staff and facility surprises guest with a 5 Star approach

The only problem was....they were in the middle of changing the locks system and sometimes the card did not work and had to have both types of cards....However, I don't see that as a future problem

The staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable...Cindy (at the bar) was extremely friendly and made the people feel comfortable...The ladies at the desk were extremely pleasant...I plan on coming back

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

OK wouldn't stay here if I was paying!
    • Deluxe Junior Suite

My running shorts went missing from my room, room was not cleaned properly dirty cups left, towels with holes, and no milk left for coffee

shuttle bus driver was very friendly food was nice

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Overall good experience.
    • Non-Smoking Two Room King Suite

We got the breakfast buffet and waited in a very long line for a table, and then no one ever came back to re-fill our drinks or take our dirty plates.

The bed was extra comfy. The location worked out great for us. The front desk staff were very friendly.