Reviews of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix 3 stars

#66 of 133 hotels in Phoenix

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Not worth the price
    • King Suite

I know the property is being refurbished but it obviously wasn't for our room. My wife booked this and thought the property looked nice based on the photos so we were not impressed for the price we paid.

The food was ok. The property was clean.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

It will be okay if all the other hotels in the area are booked.
    • King Suite

As a single traveler with an early Sunday morning flight I made sure to be at the restaurant 15 minutes before they opened at 6:45 am. In order to catch the 7:30 am shuttle I felt I needed to make sure I was at/near the beginning of the line. By the time the restaurant opened at 7:00 there was a large line formed behind me by people on a tour bus. The hostess then announced (not when I first arrived, but once she started letting people in) that I would have to wait until after the line that had formed behind me was let in because they had priority due to being on a tour. Perhaps she could have asked the tour people if they would mind if a guy on his own, with a plane to catch, could make his way to the buffet while they were being seated? Dreadful customer service. Won't be back.

Generally the hotel staff were pretty good - special mention of the happy & thoughtful shuttle driver.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

I was very disappointed with this hotel.
    • King Suite

I was very disappointed with this hotel. Visiting from California I left a pair of golf short hanging in the closet. I realized it 1.5 hours after I left to go back to California and immediately called the hotel. They put me through the the director of housekeeping’s voicemail. Well I waited a few days after leaving a message and nothing. I called back and spoke to a manager who said there was nothing in the log and I stated then whoever is on the log for cleaning that room took them. She told me I would get a call the next day. Again waited several days and nothing. Called back got same manager and again same answer nothing they can do. I’m glad I didn’t allow them to clean my room while I stayed there because they obviously have thieves who work there and I might have had other things stolen! Do not stay here! It is not worth having stuff stolen and management really doesn’t care. Very poor customer service.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Upon check in, we were told that complimentary breakfast was...
    • King Suite

Upon check in, we were told that complimentary breakfast was available until 11am on weekends, and 10am during the week. Which was not the case. We arrived for breakfast on Sunday @10:23 and found that all the food has been put away. Luckily Ray was kind enough to serve my husband and I two plates of eggs, potatoes and bring us anything that we could need to enjoy breakfast there. Thanks for the great customer service!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very clean, great location, nice pool area, nice rooms,...
    • King Suite

Very clean, great location, nice pool area, nice rooms, comfy beds, and great breakfast! The sofa bed was very convenient for our son and we loved the king suite. Will definitely be back when we travel to Phoenix!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Close location to airport and metro line.
    • King Suite

Sofa cushion in room was very worn to the point of ripped by open. Seemed odd for a hotel chain this well known.

Close location to airport and metro line. Shuttle took us to places in Phoenix, if less than 2 miles from property. Breakfast was good. Property busy with tour guests.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

The staff was very helpful in providing toiletries when...
    • King Suite

The property just seemed run down and not as clean as I would have hoped. Weird smell coming from pillow and sheets. Towels were gray instead of white.

The staff was very helpful in providing toiletries when airlines lost luggage.

Overall things were great but need to step it up in the "supplies in the room" area.
    • King Suite

No water bottle in the bedroom. Coffee setup was missing stirring sticks. Only 1 napkin with coffee supplies.

Food was excellent. Staff was very friendly.

Desi
    • King Suite

First I didn’t like how the room looks like.For the price and the name we was expecting much more.Very,very old fashion furniture,and bathroom.For the pool we was expecting a way more too.The hotel needs modernization not only outside to catch the eye,but inside too.No flip flops for the room.

It was really comfortable and clean.Quaite as well and I do appreciate that!All what we needed was there,almost.

O.K. as a place to sleep.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access with Roll-in Shower

Guest laundry room -- joke. A little slot in the building, cut diagonally, with an ice machine, washer and dryer jammed in. You can stand in that slot; no place to sit down. Had to go to breezeway to wait out the washer and dryer processes.

Breakfast buffet was pretty good. Good oatmeal, good bacon.

x If you can check in, it's an O.K. place to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Check in lady tried to screw me in terms of denying the existence of a Booking dot com reservation. To explain: I reserved a disabled person's room, 2 Queen beds, for Saturday and Sunday. Then certain business came up in Scottsdale for Friday, so I reserved for Friday, figuring, check in after completing business, start weekend early. I initially attempted to modify my 2 day reservation; it appeared that I might screw it up, so I said, leave it, make a separate 1 day reservation for Friday, which I did. On check in, I explained the 1 day reservation and the 2 day reservation, and said, let's marry them up, so I don't have to check out, and check back in, on Saturday. Clerk did not dispute the 2 day reservation, but denied that the 1 day existed. I said fine, I'm here, get me a room. Clerk proceeds to tell me I can have a 1 Queen room for Friday. I reply, that would require checking out of the 1 bedroom, and then into a 2 bedroom for the last 2 days. I had my lap top computer with me, and I said fine, I will now prove that the Friday reservation exists. Which I did. This check in clerk was low energy in her approach. A middle-aged male Caucasian manager wearing a crucifix necklace took over, and the room arrangement was fixed to my satisfaction. What should have been a smooth check in was a 10 minute ordeal. For a substantial part of Friday night, no television reception. Cox Cable was blamed. A front desk clerk offered to camp me an On Demand movie. I ultimately did not bother. Small black ants exploring my bathroom sink. Not a big problem. Lots of construction with great number of giant dumpsters in parking lot.

Ended up with a Queen Suite (2 bedrooms), roll-in shower, and not too bad a walk to get to it. Bed was fairly comfortable. Room service dinner was overpriced, but food was good (Sea Bass, French Onion soup, Apple Pie a la mode, iced tea).

recommend highly
    • King Suite

Great place tasty when I needed a hotel for 1 1/2 days as there was a mix-up with my return flight to NYC. It was during triple digit temps and it was a great place to hang out, have a late night swim, great breakfast included, nice restaurant where a friend met me for lunch. Suite was beautiful, comfortable. Staff members friendly, helpful, professional...free airport shuttle!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Location was good for business trip near airport
    • King Suite

Hotel was at renovation period, despite long stay of 5 night s they gave me room at far end 3rd floor, when 2 out of 4 elevators did not function and those that did where slow due to use by rehab team, a real nightmare!! Restaurant night shift lady rude! Slow and not welcoming to say the least Last time for me in this hotel

Location was good for business trip near airport

Spacious property, quiet, modern, clean with Chihuly art glass displays.
    • King Suite

The rude buffet hostess seated us at the furthest back corner. We got our plates, dining room nearly empty, sat where we liked. Plates were not removed, passed us up several times, left us with a rude comment.

Breakfast buffet was abundant and quite tasty. The room was spacious, clean, kitchenette was an unexpected bonus, bonus livingroom area, bathroom could use an upgrade but still clean. Nice bed. Quiet.

Stay was cool just it was advertised the hotel was under construction
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The Hotel was under construction & that wasn't reported on this site

It was clean & The hotel staff & breakfast was good. Also close to the Valley Metro Rail system

Stay was great! Once you get pass the second floor!
    • King Suite

Upon arrival, we were given a king suite on the second floor. The room was horrible! From the mold on the floor, to the mix match sofa cushion, poor lighting etc, etc. After complaining to management, we were given a very comfortable room on the fourth floor.

The Hilton Honors rooms were Awesome! Booking.com doesn't hold any weight in getting the best rooms.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The room was very comfortable and a very reasonable price.
    • King Suite

The food in bar/lounge was not as good as I expected. The BLT I ordered was very sloppy, impossible to eat without knife and fork. Instead of fancy presentation I prefer simpler meals that you can actually pick up and eat.

Overall a great experience!
    • King Suite

The bed rattled when I moved sometimes. There were too few towels and the room was short on TP.

The amenities and the room overall was fantastic!! I was very pleased with the cleanliness and condition of the room. I feel like I got a great bargain and would stay here again!

Nice pool area.
    • King Suite

Construction during my stay. The rooms could be improved, more modern.

Nice pool area. Awesome employees, to the front desk people to the cleaning staff. Less than 5 minutes from the airport.

3.0
    Terrible
    • King Suite

The staff was terrible. The top floor was getting remodeled. The had no signs advising and I had three small children with me. It was terrible and staff so unprofessional.

We liked the accommodations.
    • King Suite

The wifi was spotty at times. The guest suites were under construction, but that was stated at the time of booking. The elevators were not air conditioned. I am not sure if that was because of construction or not, but, I am thankful we were only on the second floor.

We liked the accommodations. The bed was very comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly, and the breakfast was fantastic. The few requests that we had were answered very promptly. We would definitely stay here again.

Never again.

Almost everything

My family and I stayed at this Hotel, we were very unsatisfied. The room temperature never reached anything lower than 76 degree's, making the room very uncomfortable and humid. We were offered a standup fan, which helped very little. Just a heads up, no one delivers in this area, I was told by the Pizza Hut Manager that the area is not the best, so delivery is not available in this area.

last hotel close to Phoenix airport
    • King Suite

Carpet dirty and holes in the couch... Room noisy (you hear the other guests in the adjacent room). Air cond. whistling all night... I found the hotel sad with all that grey concrete everywhere. It was OK for 1 night before taking off in the morning.

Very good welcome at front desk. They were always smiley, giving good restaurant's addresses and professional. Both drivers were smiley and helpful too.

Very nice stay but it was uncomfortable.
    • King Suite

The pull out bed was very uncomfortable to sleep on the springs where visable and the mattress was uneven. Made my back hurt and it was hard to sleep on. We asked the manger for a new one and they sent up a pull up bed that only fit one person so one of us had to sleep on the couch while the other slept on the bed for the rest of our stay.

The staff were very kind and nice.

Kids loved the swim.
    • King Suite

Our room was not nice like our last visit and found drug envelope on the floor. Room smelled like they just left.

The rooms at the top floor are the best. Be at the free breakfast, da bomb.

Convenient airport stop but will benefit from renovations.
    • Deluxe King Business Class Suite - Non Smoking

Concrete everywhere makes it terribly hot, even at 4 am, renovations under way so noise and only one elevator functional and it sounded like a helicopter: lots of noise !

Close to airport with good shuttle

The room was clean, spacious, and had a lot of in-room amenities. Had a great stay!
    • King Suite

The menu that I had in my room was outdated. I called for room-service and requested a flatbread. The staff person said that we no longer offer that menu item. I then asked for a turkey burger. Again, the staff person said that we no longer offer that menu item. By that time, I said no thanks, I'll dine elsewhere.

The room was very spacious, clean, and well-equipped (two TVs, living room furniture, microwave, etc.) which are very important for me when it comes to hotel accommodations.

I enjoyed and enjoy my stay at this DoubleTree Hotel from...
    • King Suite

For me personally, I wish the hotel would enforce no smoking by the pool area except for designated outside areas only. The pool should not allow smoking or glass bottles of any kind. It is posted on the door when entering the pool that there’s no glass bottles permitted. What an employee needs to actually walk outside about every hour to check the pool area to enforce getting the glasses cleaned up and the bottles thrown away is there any out there. It’s only gonna take one bottle and that pool is going to be closed for the summer, cost them a pretty penny and lose customers who enjoy swimming. It’s unfortunate the customers just have to violate the law not a rule by the law. Also enforce the pool rules with the kids needing to be supervised while staying there.... It’s really easy...be polite to others....and please make sure the bathrooms are open and available. (Post bathroom signs, please.) The kids were in there all day and never left to go relieve themselves all day and into the evening...hmmmm parents...pay attention to good hygiene pool practice and NO DIAPERS PLEASE! That was my exit cue...⛔️🚭

I enjoyed and enjoy my stay at this DoubleTree Hotel from the moment I’m greeted until the day I leave. The employees are very pleasant, helpful and professional. The breakfast had nice fresh fruit, yogurt, scrambled eggs (2 choices), roasted potatoes, pancakes or French toast,oatmeal, a variety of cereals, breads, juices, coffee and tea. The entire area’s were maintained, clean and fresh. I understand why this particular Hilton DoubleTree wins The Best Hotel Awards...It doesn’t disappoint me ever. It’s always my first choice the the Phx region. Every employee is so wonderful here. It’s a safe home away from home for me. Always very clean...🙏🏽😁

Have seen better doubletrees but this is standard
    • King Suite

Sofa bed is bit dangerous as there is exposed metal areas (should be covered with some type of spongy wrap to prevent injuries)

Staff are very friendly! Large rooms. You get a bedroom with a separate living area that has a sofa bed!

I hate the way i was treated by the staff.
    • King Suite

I hate the way i was treated by the staff. I'll never have anything to do with double tree never never never again in my life. i hate this company with a passion.

Close to airport.
    • Queen Suite

Room was next to huge generators. Room vibrated. Asked to move. Only other room was next to pool. Also a generator. To get to the first room, had to pass through the laundry on first floor. First room the furniture was filthy and threadbare. Second room had a generator, but not as loud. We took the room by the pool. We would have changed hotels, but my husband had injured his foot and couldn't walk. Plus we were only there 2 nights. As I walked around the corner by the laundry to move my car, an employee was spitting, almost got hit in the face. To add to all this, it was supposed to be a nonsmoking hotel. So much smoke at the pool, I had to hold my breath to walk to the lobby.. please remove the nonsmoking in all public areas. It isn't true.

Close to airport..food was ok.

Great price for 1 night stay close to airport.
    • King Suite

Mattresses weren't too comfortable, rooms a little out-dated, no privacy or quiet time with rooms being located right over the pool

Breakfast was delicious, very convenient off the interstate and close to the airport, staff was extremely friendly and helpful, facility was kept very clean, king suite was a nice size.

A warm cookie after spending 4 days backpacking the Grand...
    • King Suite

Breakfast buffet had good selection but they were prepared for the crowd (didn’t seem too crowded) but 4 people were ahead of me to be seated, then they were out of eggs and waffles. As long as you had some time to wait. It was all replenished.

A warm cookie after spending 4 days backpacking the Grand Canyon was exactly what I needed. Suite room with good size mini fridge, complimentary breakfat buffet, close to airport and friendly & timely shuttle drivers

Lovely place to stay near the airport.
    • King Suite

Wish it hadn't been quite so expensive.

I liked the trees in the courtyard and a swim in the evening. It was handy to have a restaurant in the hotel since we had returned the car to the rental. The staff helped me use the computer.

I liked the complimentary breakfast.
    • King Suite

I did not like that the my room television remote control did not work and the bed room phone also did not work.

I liked the complimentary breakfast. I liked the size of the room. The staff were nice nice and courteous too.

Great room and facilities close to the airport and public transport

* nothing

* awesome breakfast * pool, gymn and spa very nice * rooms large and easily accessible * great location: it costed me 15 dollars from the airport by taxi, alternatively there's the metro line 5mins walk away which one can use also to go to downtown or to Tempe

Location is a bit far from some of the places we visited.
    • King Suite

Room was not attended to after we left for the day at noon. When we returned later in the evening, we had to ask the front desk to bring us 2 sets of clean towels.

The breakfast was good but the regular coffee ran out 30 minutes before the breakfast ended and was not filled.

Lovely airport hotel.
    • King Suite

We were given a 'quiet' room but it was located very close to Housekeeping/Laundry. The staff unintentionally I am sure we're quite noisy talking whilst going about their work. Unfortunately we were trying to catch up on sleep having been awake 23 hours by the time we arrived from the airport and checked in! The breakfast was ok but could have been warmer......there's nothing worse than cool scrambled egg!

Closeness to the Valley Metro Rail. Plenty of space in our king suite

There was a issues with the mechanics of the bathroom.
    • King Suite

There was a issues with the mechanics of the bathroom. Sink drain plug had to be propped open. The bath tub was wasting water with a sizable leak but then was also hard to turn on full shower. Replacing the hardware is all it would take. Otherwise, it was a nice, clean, quiet room. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was great.

Location to airport
    • King Suite

Did not clean room when i asked them to have it done by 1pm. Came back to dirty room and towela. Called from clean towels took FOREVER

Location to airport

Great with a few upgrades. It was a little surprising for a Hilton.
    • King Suite

The general condition of the room was fine. However, the sofa and arm chair were disgusting. They were soiled and the cushions were threadbare and there were rips in the fabric. We could not sit on them. Upon checking out I notified the clerk and she either didn't know how to respond or didn't care. I was trying to be helpful and not angry. It would be difficult for me to recommend this hotel or stay there again. It's too bad because overall it would be a nice stay. Maybe it was just a room for one-nighters.

The shuttle service was good. The breakfast was really outstanding. We did not spend much time as it was just overnight

The hotel is very clean, and the free shuttle service to the...
    • King Suite

The rooms at the Double Tree in Phoenix definitely lacked the upscale feel that characterizes the chain. The lobby and restaurant were ok, but the room was definitely disappointing.

The hotel is very clean, and the free shuttle service to the airport, and botanical gardens or zoo a plus. Very good breakfast buffet was included in the room price, and the staff was very friendly.

Close to the airport.
    • King Suite

Far away from downtown. If you want to visit the city it is not a good choice

Close to the airport. Spacious, comfortable rooms, swimming pool, shuttle bus to the airport

Really nice and practical stay close to the airport

View on Parking Lot but that’s how Phoenix is I guess

Close to the airport, with a nice pool and a helpful staff. I booked the king suite and the room was really big and comfortable

Great rate, Good service, and I would do this again in a heartbeat.
    • King Suite

I found some random clothes under my bed when I looked for my missing sock. They dont vacuum under the bed, so if you have allergies i'd suggest staying away from under the bed.

I enjoyed my stay at the DoubleTree Hilton, The staff was attentive and offered wonderful customer service.

Happy with our stay!
    • King Suite

Nice hotel with a good pool. Our room was clean- a bit dated but clean. The complimentary breakfast was great! The shuttle service to the airport was very handy.

Bad impression
    • King Suite

I was not given the chance to experience a stay at Hilton the front desk lady was senile and very rude after several times of repeating my name to the front desk clerk she told me she could not find my reservation and refused to book me a room which I needed to stay last minute or spend the night in my car with my 8 month old sick child. The system was down after not fonidi g my reservation but she helped the guest waiting in line behind me . This experience made me feel very dissatisfied and honestly felt very raciallm profiled. I will encourage my friend and family to not book a room there .

did not feel safe there.
    • King Suite

my brother and I had an early flight so we were up at 2:30 am, i went outside to have a cigarette when i saw 2 guys in a car which looked scetchy. Long story short i didn't feel safe as we were going to have to walk up front to the hotel at 3:30 am and it's not well lit. 15 minutes later i went out to have another cigarette and that's when i heard a gun shot not far from the hotel. yes i did call the front desk and we had security come walk us to the front of the hotel for our ride to the airport. I did not feel safe at your hotel.

The breakfasts and coffee were yummy each morning.
    • King Suite

The noise was awful from the frat party the last night until 2 am and we couldn't use the hot tub due to 20-30 loud drunk college kids using it.

The breakfasts and coffee were yummy each morning. Restaurant staff great and shower was awesome!!

Ehhh
    • King Suite

Your little store need makeup eye liners mascara lip gloss you know the bare necessities the couch bed the worst you feel the metal no bueno biggest disappointment was your t.v the selection of channels are few the t.v remote blows. I got frustrated but thanks to you guys with the pool was greatly needed in that moment

Breakfast was great modern doors decor of the room desk clerk was very personable Spanish speaking staff is helpful the COOKIES great its clean relaxing

Overall a great 2 day stay with nice accommodations and near airport.
    • King Suite

Breakfast was good, like the scrambled eggs with a southwestern flare, some thing you don't get normally and was delicious! Shuttle drivers were very good, friendly, and prompt and never had to wait very long for rides.

bad
    • King Suite

It was worn and old. I had asked for a room that was safe as I was alone and I was put right in the middle with a glass elevator looking right in my window.

Bed was comfortable

Bathroom OMG
    • King Suite

I didn’t like the Parking there was only one elevator that was really close to my room . The prices on room service are ridiculously high the charge 20% gratitude than a delivery fee and then the price of a desert was like $9 than the bathtub had someone else’s hair still in their my hair is black and this hair was light brown and it was everywhere I didn’t take a shower till they cleaned it after I said something and then there was no hot water so we had to wait again to call maintenance guy he took 25 min to fix it and 15 to come to room.

I liked the fact that the bed was very comfortable but took them long time to ever bring anything to the room like towel and hand soap not really any channels to watch without buying them for $20 a movie the airport shuttle guy was kind of nice and all but he put on and took off everyone else bag except for ours which I thought was kinda racist. And then told us to wait at the airport for him to circle the airport and then he just left us waiting for 20 minutes and until we had to call hotel again and call new shuttle cause he left the airport back to hotel with other people ! Just rude as hell having to wait in the heat thinking the shuttle was coming back and it didn’t !!

Good price, great cookies and the STAFF IS AWESOME!!!!
    • Deluxe King Business Class Suite - Non Smoking

Hot water was off for 2 hours but the front desk was on it and worked well to resolve the issue

Friendly staff and rooms are big suites.. Shuttle service is amazing!!!!!

Highly recommend.
    • King Suite

Only negative - wish the outdoor tables around & outside the pool were separated into non-smoking & smoking areas.

Very spacious room & very comfortable bed. Pool area had a very ambience to it. Very reasonably priced for being close to the airport.

Not worth the money. Would not stay there again.
    • King Suite

Room was clean, but couch was worn to point of being threadbare. Smoke detector had fallen off the ceiling and just hanging. No blanket on bed or in room (had to ask for and were delivered). Lots of evidence of (previous) water leakage on ceiling from floor above.

Breakfast was very good. Bartender was outstanding.

Spring Break Stay
    • Deluxe King Business Class Suite - Non Smoking

Aside from being woken up earlier than I would have like due to the cleaning staff knocking on the door, I enjoyed my stay at the property.

The beds where comfortable and the room was clean and nicely organized. The complimentary soaps smelled good. Staff where friendly and helpful as well.

I will never stay at this hotel again.
    • King Suite

I looks like a motel. You can here traffic from the bedroom and birds from the living room. Very hard to fall asleep.

I’ve stayed at several different double tree locations and this is by far the worse one.

Location location, location, friendly helpful staff...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were awakened from sleep by our next door neighbors who were loud and partied until 3AM and we were unable to go back to sleep until they quieted. breakfast choices were not very healthy and no gluten free choices except fruit and eggs. The yogurt was low fat and had artificial sweeteners in it. Not good.

Location location, location, friendly helpful staff comfortable beds.

We loved the great breakfast and the comfort of the King...
    • King Suite

One day we had cold showers. Also there was a problem with our booking through booking.come and the hotel didn’t even have us a booked. Thankfully they still had a room for us.

We loved the great breakfast and the comfort of the King Suite. We also loved the pool and hot tub area. The airport shuttle was convenient.

I wanted a diffeent hotel. It was awful and I want my money back.
    • King Suite

Everything. I want my money back. It was a horrible room

Nothing. It was dingy, dirty, grungy, smelly, and the shower faucet was broken and we couldnt' get hot water. It dripped constantly.

Stay was comfortable and would stay there again🙂
    • King Suite

Construction, pull out sofa wouldnt close and the perimeter gates wouldnt always close securely.

Beds were comfortable, staff was nice and room was quiet and clean🙂 and we love the cookies 🍪😀

Disappointed. Did not live up to other Doubletrees.
    • Queen Suite

We were put into a “handicap” room (we asked for a regular room but were denied).The shower did not work. It sprayed water all over from a joint. The front desk did send an engineer over immediately. also the flour configuration meant that the sprayed water was all over the floor, which was both uncomfortable and slippery. The bathroom had no counters to put toiletries.

Public bathroom was clean with up-to-date fixtures. Breakfast was fresh, with good choices. However, the hotel only provided Lipton tea bags at breakfast, while our room had the better Coffee Bean teas.

The family room is tight for space.

Above

The family room is tight for space. If Renos extend to the rooms, different furniture might create more space. Staff were great! Each encounter was positive.

This is 2nd time staying at this particular Doubletree. The staff are helpful and the beds comfy
    • King Suite

They really should consider serving non-pork item at breakfast (turkey bacon/sausage).

bed comfortable and the room was clean. Appreciated the cookies as well!

Tremendous hotel, ideal if wanting to be close to airport. Very lovely stay.
    • King Suite

Lovely clean spacious room. very comfortable beds. Wonderful close location to airport and very efficient free airport shuttle. Very peaceful location. Great breakfast.

For the money spent it was an alright room...
    • King Suite

The door seal was not sealing. The door did not have a secure feel when closed.

The room was quiet after 11PM. We liked the roominess of the two room suite.

3.5
    Would not stay at this facility again.
    • Queen Suite

Beds/mattresses were broke down. We could feel and hear the springs. Pillows were small and well used. Sofa bed terrible, very uncomfortable. We did not get much sleep. Bathroom didn't even have a vent. Water in shower took forever to heat up. Cracks in sink. Couldn't find outlets near a mirror. They are remodeling the lobby when they should be investing in room comfort. When we went to check out, desk clerk was sitting staring at their personal phone.

Frig was cold. Breakfast ok. Eggs a little rubbery.

Very convienent .great job
    • King Suite

Just the concrete feeling not my style.but everything was good. Not wow? Pull out bed was awful. But it's a pullout gotta expect that I guess

Breakfast was great. Shuttle was perfect. On time shuttle in morning too. Just perfect. Easy check in

Below normal Hilton and Doubletree standards
    • King Suite

Worst Hilton and Doubletree hotel that I have ever stayed at. Old furniture and long wait in breakfast buffet line. My wife and I were given a first floor room despite having booked the room several months in advance with the request for a high floor room. So, from several possible floors we got the lowest. Also, we heard from the employees that this hotel rents its parking spots to airport travelers. That explains why it was very hard to find parking. Last but not least the area the hotel is located in is quite close to a bad neighborHOOD!

Friendly employees. The breakfast selection.

Great location, staff was welcoming and helpful.
    • King Suite

On site restaurant was ok but menu was limited and somewhat expensive. The waitress was good though.

Great location, staff was welcoming and helpful. Room was very nice, parking was plentiful and close, and not an extra charge like most.

For one night it's not bad, it's a place to lay your head while waiting to catch a plane.
    • King Suite

The lack of hot water was unacceptable. It took 5 minuets to come up to a bearable temperature and this was at 5:00am. The tub did not drain well either. We realized this is an old property but it needs updating desperately, I highly suggest new carpeting as the stains on the existing look questionable.

The location to the airport is good. The property shuttle was on time and easy.

Good effort but needs updating
    • King Suite

They handed out chocolate cookies at check-in, but we would have preferred a couple of bottles of water. There was no drinking water in the room at all. Also, there was a microwave, but no cookware or containers. Our room was very dated. The color of the woodwork and carpeting was right out of the 80's. Also, the bathroom had no exhaust fan so it was a bit humid.

The complimentary buffet breakfast was very good, and the staff was very friendly. Our suite was spacious. The internet connection was good. The hotel is in a corporate park, so there is nothing to do in the immediate area. But, the Phoenix Zoo and spectacular Desert Botanical Garden are about 8-10 minutes away by car.

Stay somewhere else.
    • Queen Suite - Disability Access with Roll-in Shower

Rooms should have been renovated 20 years ago, 1970 interior. No ventilation in the bathroom, everything damp. Noice from airport. Poor breakfast. Well below normal Hilton standards.

The pool is nice. 2 $ laundry.

Very outdated property - not like a Hilton
    • King Suite

Very outdated property which is not obvious when you see the ratings. The first room we had smelled quite a bit (damp odor). There was also the water heater (not room heater) noise that kept coming through the night. Second night, in a separate room was ok.

Breakfast has the basics and is in a nice renovated seating area. Location is great if you have to be near the airport.