Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York City 4 stars

569 Lexington Avenue, Midtown East, New York, NY 10022, USA

#306 of 415 hotels in New York

• Queen Room

Room was small. Rust all around the bath. Shower coming out and off the wall backet. Bathroom door very badly warped and peeling paint so it wouldn’t/couldn’t shut. Sink tap unstable.

• Queen Room

The desk representative who did our check-in process gave us the feeling we are not welcome in the hotel. The room was small and our impression was it is old. Room cleaning could be better.

Location of the hotel is fine. A metro station located just outside the hotel. 10-15 minutes walk to Times Square. 30 minutes walk to Central Park. 5 minutes walk to UN building.

• Queen Room

I asked the concierge for a small kettle and some coffee packets for my room but was told "We don't do that." Also, I arrived in New York on an international flight very early in the morning. Anticipating that I would want to rest, I booked two nights, including the one prior to my arrival, and notified the hotel about my early morning check-in. I also phoned two days before my arrival to make sure they didn't forget. But, on my arrival, I found that they had marked me as a no-show the previous night, so I had to wait while they got their act together. As a way of making amends, they gave me free internet (?-- why is internet not free in the first place?).

The room was immaculate and the property in general is attractive. The location, not far from Grand Central, is splendid.

• Queen Room

Lack of coffee maker in the room. The check-in process was not a good experience and needs improvement. We arrived around 2:30-3:00 PM after a 10-hour drive and it took at least 1/2 hour to get processed.

The location, period. The hotel is ok overall and I would recommend it as a base point for day-long sight-seeing. I will consider it in the future for sure.

• Queen Room

It took almost 90 minutes to check in. Lots of people trying to check in but only a few desk clerks to accommodate them.

Room very spaciious and nice.

• Queen Room

I can’t really say there’s anything I dislike about this hotel, except that maybe in comparison to other local hotels, it’s a little pricey.

My favorite parts about this hotel are the bed, which is the most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in, the quietness away from downtown, the piña coladas at the bar, and the welcome cookie! We choose to stay here consistently because of these things.

• Queen Room

I didn’t like that you leave your car and can’t get anything back once you drop it off on the garage.

This hotel has a great location, our room was very spacious. I definitely recommend this hotel, and would come back on future NY trips.

See above

Nothing I came after 11 hours of flight and expected to get early check in and it was not possible. They reception took my cell phone to call me for early check in from 1200 and that did not happen either I came at 1300 and suddenly there was a room. This is a bad business attitude and last time for me there. Zero flexibility

• Queen Room

The woman in the lobby was kinda rude when we were checking out of our room. It was like she didn't have the time for us.

The bedroom was so comfortable and everything was so clean in our room. We were really happy with our stay!

The room was poor for a Hilton, small, very dark, dusty in certain areas, clean, but not overly clean. The paper was coming off the ceiling. I had order a queen sized room and a double double bed room. Just with the name Hilton attached to a hotel you expect better quality. The lobby and everything else was spotless.

Warm cookies upon arrival were a nice touch. Most of the staff were very nice and helpful the door men, men in the lobby and the receptionists. Good location once you know where you’re going.

• Queen Room

Having to pay a 200 dollar deposit and not getting it straight back on your card on checkout. Get it in 10 to 16 days. There are no tea and coffee making facilities.

Exellent place to see times square and central park. Just 20 min walk. No noise at night. You do have to pay a 200 dollar deposit on your card and not sure how long it takes to get back. Will post this when i get it. Nice little cafe right next door. Hotel clean but needs updating and things refurbishing. Would stay again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel staff was nice as we arrived early and needed to store our luggage so we could be free to shop! We also were greeted with the delicious cookies! Room was clean, and beds were very comfy!

• Queen Room

The property was fine but wasn't sure about the comp on breakfast. Received it for 3 days but not the last and the couple we came with didn't recieve one until we asked. Also nothing really available that was gluten free, my situation is not by choice it is a medical issue.

Overall the staff was very helpful and the cleaning staff was excellent. The towels were changed every night. Although the room iron leaves a lot to be desired.

• Queen Room with Shower - Disability Access

Bathroom in room visible rust on pipes, enamel in tub peeled away, calcium buildup on shower head (made it unusable). Very poor condition for a room that was suppose to be Hilton Honours

Location to transportation

• Queen Room

It didnt have a a fridge or microwave, and no fan in the bathroom. It came out to 226$ a night for us which i find to be high. But its a good price compared to hotels in the area.

It was very clean! Good location! Walking distance to almost all our activities. Felt modern.

Tea coffee facilities

Great location. Breakfast was rather expensive but then you are in New York. Bar was good for that late night drink. I think the hotel would benefit by putting tea/coffee making facilities in the room. We really missed that.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Making up the room only happens in the morning - and if we slept in (which we did every day), the room was done in the afternoon.

The location was great (with the subway just around the corner) - and those hot cookies at the end of the night were sinfully awesome!

• Queen Room

The reason I have given Poor to fair rating was because when we arrived the receptionist was very blunt and rude to us. We had been travelling for over 11 hours and arrived at 11pm and was greeted with the receptionist saying "sorry the hotel is full and you don't have a room" I advised that we had paid and booked through booking.com, to which she replied that "rooms are not guaranteed and given out on a first come first served basis" - Obviously I was shocked as the money had left my account, I explained that this was NOT written in any booking information or terms, she rudely said "well I don't work for booking.com" she then gave us some cookies and a water and asked us to wait in the bar and she would see if she could "find us a room"..... Me and my friend waiting in the bar and were releveived when the managed said our room was ready. We went back to the original receptionist and she stated she needed to take $200 off my card as "security" I attempted to tell the receptionist that this information should be in the booking details alone with the "first come first served" policy that is in place DESPITE paying.... her reply was to shout at me "MAMM CALM DOWN, YOURE BEING VERY RUDE TO ME". I asked for a manager immediately who apologised. Upon leaving i found out that the hotel tried to charge me £400 ever because they took the original room rate and not the booking.com room rate, so as it stands I'm an awaiting over a £400 refund from the hotel also. On a slightly less serious but still important note.... I was very disappointed the room didn't have a kettle, however next door you can buy tea from a deli... the service was poor and slow but it did end in a hot drink non the less.

The bed was soooo comfy and possibly one of the best hotel beds I have slept in. The room was well cleaned everyday. The location was great and the "urban market" over the road was perfect for a light dinner after heavy eating in the city. I highly recommend the noodle soup! the concierge was very friendly and helpful (young male 30s mixed race) and by far the nicest member of staff we encountered at the hotel, everyone else was unhelpful and didn't seem to have the time or desire to help. Also Reginald the door man was super happy, helpful and lovely.

• Queen Room

Room was small, the queen bed didn't feel like a queen bed. Could hear the people in the hall, doors shutting, people talking. Room could have used an update, we didn't spend much time in our room, but when we were there it felt cramped, the lightening wasn't great. No refrigerator in the room, so weren't able to keep drinks cold, leftovers etc... vending machines were not existent or limited options and not on every floor, no snacks only beverage and were out of water... Gift shop only opened until 10:00, so if you wanted something after that, you had to leave the hotel....

Location was good, the bellman and doorman were awesome, very friendly and always had a smile. The lobby always smelled amazing when we walked in.

• Queen Room

The receptionist who checked us out was very unmannerly she needs a bit of training from Karen who checked us in she was so kind & done everything to make our check in so easy .

The comfort of the hotel was excellent & the cleanliness was above & beond our expectations fresh towels everyday & fresh bed linen everyday.

• Queen Room

It was soo busy on the day we arrived, Friday, May 18th, around 3 p.m. The line to check in was soo long up to the rotating doors. We had to wait over an hour to check in. The hotel could have used more staff at the check-in desk.

The hotel's location.

Very close to everything, within a mile walk of time square and central park. Cute breakfast place right next door and two cool places for lunch and dinner directly across the street.

• Queen Room

Me and my boyfriend decided to go to NYC for the weekend. We booked a room with a queen sized bed months in advance. When we got to the room, the bed is a full, but they claim it's a queen. Not a proper size for two people who like a little space when they sleep. The mattress was lumpy and old, and when one person moved the whole mattress moved. Slept horrible and left us running low on energy for our second day in the city. The room was tiny as most NYC hotels are, but the bathroom was completely outdated. Looked NOTHING like the photos. It didn't even have a fan so after you took a shower the steam/water was everywhere and started dripping from the ceiling onto your things. The doors to rooms were loud when they opened and closed so you could hear every time your neighbor was arriving or leaving. I will never stay at the Doubletree again.

Good location. Located right next to the Subway.

• Queen Room

Facilities in the room- lacked coffee/ tea machines

Comfortable, great location, ease of access to public transport. Facilities should include coffee/ tea machines in the room.

• Queen Room

a minor irritant was that we didn’t have a fridge in the room which is very unusual for any hotel. front desk should have at least asked us if we wanted one in the room. we didn’t know until after we checked out that we could have requested for it for free.

hotel is clean and the staff is courteous.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was not free Wi-Fi at the property. The tub did not drain at all so we had to stand in water while taking a shower. The thermostat would not go below 74 degrees, even when set lower, which made it pretty warm in the room while we took multiple showers and blew our hair dry. The room was clean and a fair size for 2 doubles.

The room was clean and a fair size for 2 doubles, although the bathroom was pretty small. Good location for our NYC plans.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms were very old and smelled like people used to smoke in the rooms many years ago. The airco barely worked so we were almost suffocating at night without opening the window (which means a lot of noise from the street). Also the bathroom smelled a bit weird, like there was not enough ventilation. Then the bathtub/ shower didn't drain the water and we had to call them over 3 times to get it properly fixed. I did not sleep well here!!

Great location and very friendly staff at the reception. Of course the cookies are a great bonus as well!

Beware with the price in your Booking.com reservation because it doesn´t include the taxes. Booking.com should always include taxes to avoid unpleasant surprises like the one I had when I checked-in at this Hotel and was informed of a higher price than the Booking app and the print-out of my reservation indicated. I am profoundly disappointed with Booking.com.

• Queen Room

Not a thing to be honest, the place was great!.

Location, Location, Location! Easy conmute to anywhere in Manhattan. Easy walk to most of the shopping areas around. Room very clean every day and nice view to the city.

• Queen Room

It was hard to manage or ask some Info about my reservation vía email. Have done the reservation not directly with the hotel makes it more difficult.

Great place, 30 minutes walking to times square or Central Park

• Queen Room

If the room is on the street side, is pretty noisy.

Very close to the Chrysler Building and 10 min away from Times Square. Clean rooms and right next to the subway.

• Queen Room

Room very small with only one chair. No tea or coffee facilities in room. No fridge in room. Noisy air conditioning. Asked for room to be refreshed, didn’t happen. No complimentary coffee in lobby. They charge two dollars for storing each piece of luggage. Would never use this hotel again

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like that we had to pay for luggage storage when on Booking.com it says that there is luggage storage but next it to it did not indicate additional charge. Every other hotel I was researching had 'additional charge' next to it which really played a factor in deciding where we would stay (paying extra for things is not in our budget). It's kind of annoying that the information provided on Booking.com is not the same as it was at the DoubleTree. This should be fixed so people (like us) are not disappointed when arriving after a long day of travel and having to pay extra (only a small amount, but still it's the principle). Also, I booked a Double Room (with 2 double beds) and they said that I would be getting a King - this is not what I booked and after some back and forth with the hotel staff, I was able to get the room that I had booked (always have a printed confirmation to show them as proof!). A little chaotic checking in with the rooms and luggage but all in all a good (short) stay.

The location is perfect - right in midtown and very close to the subway station. My friends and I were able to walk to Central Park as well, and very close to a great bagel place!

• Queen Room - High Floor

We couldn't control the temperature in our room. It was chilly outside the first two nights so the hotel was running the heat and they said all we could do was open the window if it was too hot. Only problem is with the window open you hear everything outside. So it was too hot for us but we toughed it out.

The room was very quiet at night. You wouldn't believe you were in the middle of a bustling city. The entire staff was incredibly friendly and helpful from start to finish.

• Queen Room

The room was not at its best the ceiling and walls of the bathroom had water damage and the paint on the bathroom door was peeling and the wood part was visible. The windows were very small but the view was another tall building.

The bed and pillows were amazing! Super comfy!

• Queen Room

Too much noise every late night in the hallways. Neighboring residents knicking on our door in the wee hours of the mirning and trying to enter iur room withe the wrong key.

Great location and place to stay.

• Queen Room

The rooms were very noisy (could hear speaking and bathroom sounds from other rooms all the time). In addition my room’s bathtub did not drain well and the bathroom in general was not what one would expect from a hotel this expensive.

Excellent location and very friendly staff.

• Queen Room

The walls are very thin. We could totally hear the next door people, who were also really loud. However, you don't hear street noise.

The staff at the front desk were friendly. We requested a heater, and they got us one right away (since it is spring, and only the AC was on). The location was awesome! Very close to Times Square and everything else!

• Queen Room - High Floor

Air conditioner was broken/hot air so room was hot woke up sweating . Couldn't fix it. Then towels in bathroom 3 of them had stains of dark and light yellow which ended up us buying towels and paid for a higher floor and got 2nd with no view , but staff was good .

The room was comfy. Bed as well. Location was great ,minutes from everything . Bar was very good and service was there.

• Queen Room

a lot of noise because we were close to the elevator I guess, but also it seemed noise from the staff. Other than that we were very happy.

the room size was very good for a hotel. would like the same size room next time but not close to the elevator.

• Queen Room

Concierge was of no help, not very friendly or helpful. Got woken up on the first 2 nights by a very squeaky door next to our room at 2am then at 3am, and couldn't get back to sleep, we told housekeeping who called someone to oil the door. No tea or coffee making facilities, no fridge. Air conditioner didn't cool and was noisy.

I liked the position, close to subway and eateries

• Queen Room

If you book through a third party site, bring your paperwork. They initially charged us almost twice as much as we had reserved it for! Luckily, the front desk person did fix it and we got our refund a week later. It was a pretty basic room with no coffee maker or fridge. They don't even have coffee in the lobby. You would expect a little more from a Hilton hotel.

Location. Location. Location.

• Queen Room

We paid our tariff in full well in advance of our stay. When we checked out were told by reception staff account paid in full nothing further to pay. Checked credit card statement after we arrived home and an unauthorized debit of $240 was taken out of our account. Rang booking.com who rang the hotel and a refund will be processed within 10 days. Not a good experience.

• Queen Room

There was nothing I did not like about the hotel.

I did not have the breakfast, but everything else was wonderful. The hotel was very clean and staff friendly. If I ever came back to New York, I would definitely choose this hotel and recommend it to others.

• Queen Room

No coffee pot in the room, we need the hot water for our tea, so that we asked the front desk, they bring the kettle to us.

Location, convenient for Subway, convenient store, and coffee shop at the corner. Near St Patrick Cathedral.

Very noisy, hard to sleep . Bar staff very rude and didn’t like the tipping culture one bit . I felt it determined the outcome of a good or bad experience

Bed was comfy

• Queen Room

There wasn't anything I didn't like.

Overall the facilities and staff were great and attentive. There are some areas in the hotel that are a little tired but nothing a little TLC can't fix.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access with Bathtub

No coffee pots, no mini fridge The girl that checked us in said our two rooms were closer to each other than they were, I think she could have done better than 20 rooms down the hall

The rooms were clean

• Queen Room

Didn't avail of WiFi as there was an additional charge for it.

Lovely welcome from Janice at arrival. The room was really clean and the carpet looked as if recently steamed, Very comfortable bed, good size bathing area and good pressure in the shower. New towels and good toiletries. The location is excellent and we enjoyed our stay. Overall we are very satisfied as it was good value for money.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room had a broken AC controller when we got there. Maintenance came quickly to fix it but it wouldn't let me set the temp. Paint was peeling on the bathroom door and carpet needs to be freshened. The breakfast was overpriced and just a typical buffet. I would walk outside one block to a French patisserie instead. :) Walls are paper thin but I use a sound machine to sleep.

Location is great. Staff was helpful. Beds were very comfortable (and I'm picky LOL). Water pressure in shower were fantastic! Concierge was very helpful. Staff responded super quickly to any complaints or requests.

• Queen Room

The service was unbelievably awful. The room was dirty, shower wouldn’t drain, hair on the sheets, air didn’t work.

The service was the worst I have ever experienced. Would never give my money to them again.

• Queen Room

The room cleanliness as soon as I arrived was not the best, the hotel was fully booked (& I was told I had been upgraded to a bigger bed), but that's only because it was fully booked. I would have rather not been upgraded and the staff treat and speak to me with no attitude. The lady that took my check in as soon as I arrived did not seem to be very happy with what she was doing & even after I had seen the room and thanked them for the upgrade I had informed her the room was still quite dirty (which is not at all Hilton standards) & she did not seem to care, did not even offer for it to be cleaned again, so I asked if there were other rooms she can move me to and all she said was : sorry we are fully booked. She did not seem to care. The only staff that were I must say caring & lovely to deal with were the concierge and the luggage butlers. All the main receptionists seemed to have attitude and did not like it when I had a question, did not even smile. I do understand this is a Doubletree and I was not expecting anything fancy, but treating your customers with respect and friendliness is the least Hilton has always done great. Only the week before I was at the Hollywood Universal City Hilton Hotel (in Los Angeles) and the staff were just amazing. I would definitely go there again! But would not recommend or want to visit the Double Tree Hilton at Lexington Avenue.

The location of the hotel was very convenient as it was close to the subway stations and lunch places nearby,

• Queen Room

• Lock on the door could be improved • A system that you slide in your key and that all lights could be switched on/off (was missing) • The elavators could be heared in our room, so could be better isolated If we are in NY, we will come back for sure!

• Location is great • Staff that works there are very helpfull and know all about the city • Room is big for the money you pay • Room is clean and comfortable • Hotel restaurant is great, really loved the food • Great taxi service (hotel has their own taxis) to the airport • Hotel has their own cash withdrawl machine Overall the money you pay and the value you get back is great!

Hotel is has excellent location at Lexington Avenue. Room was very clean, however shower curtain stank badly so we had to open windows in order to ventilate. Even after 2 calls/visits to reception problem was not rectified. Room cieling was peeling on multiple locations, standard you wouldn’t expect from Hilton hotel

Excellent location

• Queen Room

The staff was correct but not extraordinary. I did not feel they were making an effort to make guests feel welcome. Service was therefore cold and average.

The location, the beds

• Queen Room

No tea or coffee facilities in the room. En-Suite bathroom door was swollen and would not close properly No shower gel provided

Nice large and very comfortable bed

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bartender on duty Sat and Sun was a total crab. All we asked him to do was open a couple bottles and provide a glass of ice, and he consistently ignored us or was surly.

• Queen Room - High Floor

We booked an upper floor level room but got a lower level floor room, trick was a so-called upgrade but for Europeans the size of a bed is not really important.

Great place to stay, central location and nice staff. Rooms were comfortable and clean

• Queen Room

a kettle in the room- us irish love our tea which was hard to get.

the location was perfect, handy for shops, sightseeing and travelling-subway, taxi etc. Staff were very helpful.

• Queen Room

The bathroom door was damp and smelly. The rest of the staff at reception was rude and unhelpful and in the draws in the bedroom had dirty underwear from previous

Pillows and bed extra comfy porters very helpful one receptionist on arrival was fantastic

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioner did not work and they could only offer a box fan. The tub did not drain even after we called to have it fixed. The concierges were rude and not helpful. No coffee in the rooms.

The location was good, the rooms and the facility was clean. The doormen and cleaning ladies were very nice.

• Queen Room

The air con in the room only blew cold air despite us changing the temperature on the control, in winter this would be useless. The bathroom skirting was dusty and on top of the tv was dusty.

We ate breakfast in the hotel was it wasn’t clear if we were to pay for it there and then or charge to the room, so missed out on more tea and pancakes as the waiter didn’t come to our table again. Reception staff on check in very helpful and polite, on check out unhelpful!

• Queen Room

The room was absolutely horrible. Although I made my reservation months in advance, requesting a room on the highest floor possible, I was given a room on the 3rd floor, which in reality was the same as a 1st floor, with a window that did not open, facing a brick wall, right above the air conditioning machines. Constant horrible noise, all night and all day. The room was dark and small, the bathroom even smaller, the walls thin as paper, as we could hear all the bathroom activities in the adjacent rooms and in the corridor. A worn down hotel, totally unacceptable for 200$00 US a night. To avoid at all cost!

Great location, within walking distance of some of the main attractions in Manhattan. Easy access to public transportation, subway station right across the street. Nice staff.

• Queen Room

The decor was a bit tired and could do with a redecoration. The downstairs area did not look like the publicity photos, which is not unusual, but it was rather dark and dreary downstairs. The cost of breakfast was ridiculous for what was basic food and the dining room was not great. We only had one meal in the dining room and ate out for the rest of the stay.

The hotel is in a fantastic location. Given the budget level price, to be able to walk to Times Square in 15 minutes is amazing. The staff were great and nothing was too much trouble. I had read negative reviews about the staff, but they couldn't do enough for us.

• Queen Room

The facilities of the hotel is fairly old and haven't renovated in a while. The bathroom did not even have ventilation. There is no one master switch to switch off the lights; have to manually turn off each one before boing to bed. The bed was not very comfortable. A little bit disappointed given the price and the expectation of a Hilton hotel. Would stay at other hotels next time.

• Queen Room

The noisy air conditioning unit outside our room window. Our friends had a room near the lift and it was very noisy and kept them awake. The paintwork in the bathrooms was peeling and the bathroom door was in need of repair.

The location was very good and it was easy to get around.

Nothing everything was perfect

When i arrived at the doubletree i was greeted by the door staff who were so friendly and made the effort to ask me how my flight was etc.. And for the duration of my stay everyday greeted with a smile and were on hand to offer advice on directions etc when i enquired.. so polite are a credit to the hotel. Receptionist on arrival upgraded my room since it was my birthday gave my son warm cookies and was so polite and welcoming . House keeping staff left my room so inviting amd continued to do so for the duration of my stay. Hotel manager george was so curtious and polite and offered me drink tickets which i thought was a lovely gesture for my birthday. Never got to use them but the generosity shown was really nice and appreciated. Overall all the staff in this hotel really do make your stay the most enjoyable

See above

I’m a gold Hilton Honors guest. Great location. Small rooms with need for improvement. Loose toilet seats. No where to sit except one small chair and a desk chair. Had to ask for a mini fridge twice before it was delivered. No HBO or other premium tv offered. Never even offered cookie on arrival. Breakfast was ok but extra charge. Staff was cordial and hotel is within walking distance to many fine restaurants and Grand Central station. One night cost at $376 was not good value in my opinion. Bedding and pillows however were very comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

unfriendly staff. complicated free wifi. different wifi in different areas of the hotel. constantly trying to sell wifi per day at high rates. did not change bedding in 4 days (saturday until tuesday)

• Queen Room

No kettle in room for tea or coffee. Air con didnt work properly so reported first day but they just put a heater in the room and didnt fix it or try to! Only use the Hotel bar if you want miserable staff and over priced drinks. The staff dont care as the tip is in the bill!

The bed was so cosy and room was very clean. The Hotel is so close to everything and metro literally outside the door.

• Queen Room

Fast check in with Jessica who kindly upgraded us to a two bed room at no extra charge.. Comfy bed and large modern room with air con, safe and large TV. Hotel in great midtown location a short walk from rockefeller center and grand central station. I would definitely recommend this hotel when visiting NYC.

• Queen Room

The bathroom was WAY TOO SMALL. My wife barely could sit on the toilet because the toilet paper holder was right next to it. Impossible to move in the bathroom!! The sofa and the chair in the junior suite were soooo uncomfortable. Really terrible to sit on for any length of time.

Breakfast was excellent. The staff in the dining room were outstanding. The location to the subway was the best! The Doorman and Bellmen were so helpful and kind. Helped me find everything. Excellent. Nikki the Night Mgr. was the most helpful and ,side my stay outstanding from what she could control. She really went out of her way to do anything to help me. She should be rewarded for her efforts.

• Queen Room

Room was not well kept, paint peeling, fan insufficient for bathroom. Needs a facelift

Location was perfect? Pretty central with all sights within walking distanxe

• Queen Room

Karen at check-in was very informative and welcoming, she went over and beyond what was expected. As the concierge was off, she offered advice and tips as it was our first visit to New York. She upgraded our room when we told her it was my birthday and those cookies were yummy. Reginald at the Door was so approachable and helpful, he too went over and beyond, he has quite the personality.

• Queen Room

I did not like that there was not room service and especially coffee in the room. We like to enjoy coffee in the morning before getting ready and heading out. One had to throw on clothes and walk across the street to Starbucks every morning and bring it back.

The room, though small, had a very comfortable bed, and we slept well. The location was excellent, and easy walk to many of the attractions in mid-town and the theater district. The staff was very helpful.