Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport 4 stars

18740 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA 98188, USA

#16 of 36 hotels in SeaTac

Relax, recharge and pamper yourself.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

I don't have any negative comments. It far exceeded all of my expectations.

Very comfortable bed in the room. I was surprised by how quiet it is there, being so close to Sea-Tac Airport. Will definitely stay there again.

Nice hotel. Horrible parking fees
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

The parking situation is horrible. They give you a bar code to use to leave but at 530 am whe you're trying to catch a flight the machine didn't take the code and you get charged again for parking. $62.00 for I car to sit overnight. Insane.

The pool

Comfortable room.
    • King Room with Balcony

No chairs on balcony. Pillows too soft. Breakfast was a little expensive for what was offered. No chair in laundry room.

Comfortable room. Watched the sunset. Two bottles of water when checked in but not replaced after that.

Once the room issues were resolved the stay was good.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony and Mountain View

When I booked through Booking.com 6 months prior to my visit, I requested a high floor room facing the Airport. When checking in I was allocated a room facing away from the Airport which was not what I had requested. Apparently there was no mention of my request even though I emailed you to confirm my request three days before arriving. I was eventually given a room on the sixth floor although the hotel has twelve floors.

The location near to the Airport.

Just did
    • King Room with Balcony

No bell guy and one said they had one and the next one said they didn’t have one we had to struggle with 12 bags clear across to building 4 and back in the morning !! They gave me a 50.00 voucher to make up for it and we had already eaten so i gave it to them at check out and they said I had to present it at the restaurant when we ate but they would try to use it and so far it hasn’t shown up on my bill ?? We waited 40 min on our food at the restaurant only one person working there ?? Pretty poor service

Food was good

Amazing
    • King Room with Balcony

There is nothing that I didn't like

The staff was really friendly especially when I told them I had 2 separate vehicles and they only charged us for just one of the vehicles for parking!!

The hotel was beautiful and had everything we needed for a one night stay!
    • King Room with Balcony

We don't have any negative comments to report since everything was better than our expectations.

The hotel was very clean and the staff were very professional when checking in. We did not have a car and really enjoyed having the 2 restaurants in the hotel since it added convenience during our stay and everything was under one roof.

ordered off the menu, not the buffet, very good , friendly...
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

ordered off the menu, not the buffet, very good , friendly staff. yummy cookies when we checked in ! took shuttle to airport, driver was a very likeable man

Ok near the airport
    • Queen Room with Balcony

There was a really horrible smell coming from the drain. This should be fixed as it was very unpleasant. The room door does not fit properly. Took 5 tries to get it open. Obviously a long term problem as the door is not looking good. .... too many guests kicking and shoving to get it open. Other guests were very loud in the passage. Thin worn towels, but the bed linen is good quality. The whole hotel is looking tired.

It is close to the airport. There is nothing remarkable about this hotel except there is a proper walk in shower with glass enclosure.

Liked that 2 security guards responded to my call to the...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Being woken up from a sound sleep to an obviously drunk individual trying to get into my room

Liked that 2 security guards responded to my call to the front desk when someone was loudly banging on my door at one am

Construction outside room.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

Construction outside room. Loud and unattractive to look at. Huge hotel and I asked if fully booked, front desk said no so I can’t imagine why we would get room on construction side.

• Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Too big, seems that you need a shuttle bus inside the hotel for moving from the lobby to your room. You need to do it walking with your luggage. It has 7 buildings and you must follow a map. If you want to be in a building near the lobby you must pay 130$ more per night. Not recommended for spending a night in the airport. Hotel is old also.

I was pleasantly surprised by the the serene lake behind the property which my room overlooked.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Breakfast is rather minimal for the $22 expense. I saw an Italian look at the breakfast buffet and telling someone on the phone about it. I can tell you from personal experience that the quality of breakfast is no where close to as high quality as in Italy for a 3 star hotel.

I stayed here because this is the host hotel for the event. I would not stay here otherwise.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

The ice machine on my floor was non-functional. I called to request that it be serviced when I arrived and there was no indication that it ever was through the duration of my stay.

This room included a mini fridge, whereas my rooms during my previous two stays at this property for other conventions did not.

After some difficulties in navigation, and despite some unfriendly staff, I enjoyed my stay a lot.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The complicated setup of the hotel would call for a map to be available to each guest. Breakfast and restaurant service depended very much on who happened to be serving me: some was friendly and efficient, some neither.

I couldn't find room 512 at first because I was looking in building 5, where all the room numbers have 4 digits. A receptionist left her post to take me to my room, explaining the setup in the course of our trip.

I would stay there again.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

I would have liked a refrigerator so that I could’ve put my medicine in the refrigerator instead of in the ice bucket

Bed was comfortable, the view from the balcony was relaxing bird singing in the Morning was very nice

I would have been horrified if I had paid the regularly...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

In an thinly veiled, obvious attempt to recover the discounted online booking rates, the front desk does not mention the parking charges that will be automatically assessed to your account and further try to charge double the parking rate a second time at the exit. For those who are unaware, they may be subject to 3x the nightly charge. Sounds more like the triple tree or the shady tree than the double tree.

I would have been horrified if I had paid the regularly listed room rate. I found the room and property to be barely worth the heavily discounted booking.com rate. The best thing about The Double Tree was the cookies at the front desk, “best thing” or really just the only good thing, the rest was mediocre at best

Front desk employee was not friendly at all.
    • King Room with Balcony

Front desk employee was not friendly at all. Didn’t even tell us all of our options and then didn’t even offer us our cookies. When we inquired she just grabbed them and handed them to us. Didn’t even look us in the face. Attitude was horrible. Didn’t tell us to enjoy our stay. Customer service from her was atrocious. Other staff were friendly though. But this is a business amd we are your customers. Hotels should be hospitable. We will not be returning.

Great value!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

The ONLY thing I did not like was how big the hotel was. It was a bit difficult to navigate at first. HOWEVER, there are signs everywhere that will help you get to the proper wing.

It was affordable yet only 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. The staff was courteous and friendly. The rooms were clean and nice. Great value for the money. The hotel may be older but it was very comfortable, clean, and nice

Short and sweet
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible with Tub

My parking pass would not work, and she said to call if there were any problems but they wouldn’t answer. They were a little rude when I called to say I couldn’t get out of the parking lot.

The beds were comfortable

Meh, average and not what i expected for the price.
    • King Room with Balcony

Lack of bell hops and luggage assistance. There was a massive amount of teenagers, for some event in town, that cluttered the hotel blocking access to many areas; no staff member tried to eleviate or clean the chaos.

The closeness the airport and earlu morning shuttle services

Disappointing because of the surprise parking fee
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible with Tub

The surprise change for hotel parking which was $30 USD per day plus tax. If I had know this when I booked the room, then I would have chosen another hotel. And to make matters work the ticket that the hotel gave us to get in/out access from the parking lot did not work!!!

Room was good and was clean.

Overall it was a great experience and we will probably think about staying for upcoming tournaments.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

There was only parking in the back of the lot after driving quite awhile to find a spot. Parking was pricey and i was double charged but after calling it was fixed. It had also started to snow and we had a lot of stuff to carry in the cold for quite a distance to get to our building.

The room was nice, we used the hot tub in the snow and it was very relaxing as well. The bartender offered to have ear plugs brought to us while we were there so we didn’t have to go get them. Very accommodating.

Worst anniversary ever.
    • King Room with Balcony

Our reservation was not in their computer. We requested a king bed and when we got to room it had 2 double beds. Requested a different room. They said they would bring us keys to a different roomie but before the key arrived another guest was given the same room. Around 3am there was a fight on our floor and police had to come and escort them out. We had a horrible time. It breaks my heart that our 40th anniversary was spent this way.

Nice room

A little expensive, but still reasonable.
    • King Room with Balcony

A little expensive, but still reasonable. Free chocolate chip cookies at checkin. Very large hotel near a small lake, and it can take a while to get to your room. Airport shuttle is nice. Overall a solid choice.

Once is too many times to stay at this hotel
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

20 minute wait for check in, room temp at 63, non functioning TV, horrible breakfast buffet that was expensive. List goes on and on.

Shuttle driver was prompt. Professional

Nice hotel but slow on the service side. The restaurant was way over priced though for very ordinary
    • Queen Room with Balcony

No early check in after our long flight. We had to wait three hours before we actually got into our room...then shortly after someone tries to come in after we were sleeping...not sure what that was about.

The cookies and the 24 hour free airport shuttle. Good response time by text message as well.

See above - I'll be impressed if you respond
    • King Room with Balcony

The hotel would not recognize bookings.com reservation at check-in and made me wait while they asked bookings.com to forward the reservation to them (I did not get a hilton conf# from you) When bookings.com did not respond to them they charged me more for the room. It took over an hour to check in late at night after missing a flight, I was exhausted and under the weather.

Awful last day, cold shower, left earlier than planned.
    • King Room with Balcony

The cold shower! That could’ve been prevented! All the staff said was yeah sorry we should’ve notified guests about the maintenance being performed. sorry we didn’t and they offer a $50 credit. It was 30 degrees outside the last thing I needed was a freezing cold shower :(

Facilitaties were over nice. I had a horrible experience with a “cold shower” staff didn’t mention that maintenance was being performed! I got into the shower and it went completely cold after a bit. I had soap in my hair and it went completely cold... I had to wait 2 hours to complete the rest of my shower... The rooms are also dated, my bathtub had a big crack in it. The place could use dusting, lots of dust bunnies. My Bigest complaint and the reason I’d never return is because of the cold shower just in acceptable for me.

I would definitely stay at this property again
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Unfortunately there had been a water leak on our floor and the smell in the hallway was not very nice.

The room was lovely, comfy cozy beds and I really appreciated the extra sink. All of the staff were very friendly and made our stay most enjoyable.

Not as smooth a sail as I had hoped.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Balcony

The menu for lunch & dinner @ SEAPORT RESTAURANT was awful. It was extremely limited and very disappointing. Also, the front-desk couldn't seem to find my decades-old Hilton Honours acct. in the system. It appears they gave my acct. points to someone overseas, leaving me to deal with the mess later, after I return from an overseas trip. Thanks for that.

Great location across from the airport, with a convenient shuttle. Nice clean room.

Quick check-in for honors members.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Wing 5 is long and if your room is in the distant part of it you have quite a walk to/from the entrance. Having to schlep a suitcase either up or down stairs to cross from wing 3/4 to wing 5/6 is ridiculous - at least there should be ramps leading to the internal street level. Never enough light in the rooms.

Quick check-in for honors members. Staff was very helpful.

If I had gotten the room that I paid for my trip would have...
    • King Room with Balcony and Mountain View

If I had gotten the room that I paid for my trip would have been awesome. The location was great to get to/from the airport and the light rail into the city. Also, restaurants were within walking distance.

Do not recommend this property on any basis other than pricing through booking.com
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Pricing of all services outside of the Rio , not microwave in room, coffee was like brown water in room, facilities are old and warn.

Convenience to airport

Top-tier hotel! Great staff.
    • King Room with Balcony

The hot tub to which is supposed to all-year round happened to be closed the one night I stayed for maintenance. Everything else was pretty fantastic!

The free 2 chocolate-chip cookies when signing in were the greatest thing ever!

Nice property. Staff mostly nice. Not always attentive to needs of customers.
    • King Room with Balcony

Check out was slow. Parking pass confusing. Shower handle broken but did send someone up to show us how to make it work for the morning.

Staff very friendly on arrival. Opened extra check in to move us through quickly. Room nice.

Good hotel. Terrible shuttle driver.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

The two am shuttle driver was horrible. I was Alone, loaded with bags. He went around and got in the driver’s seat leaving me to struggle my bags into the seating area alone after dealing with the side door that was stuck. He never asked which airline and ignored me when I asked How I’d know when we got to my stop. When it was time to get off the shuttle he once again didn’t bother to move from his seat to assist with wresting my bags out of the cabin of the shuttle again since he never offered to put them in the rear storage. Also, hotel is confusing to navigate and the directions given with check in were hurried and inaccurate

Very convenient to SeaTac Airport; great rate on the parking while we were gone.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Check-in receptionist was not the most hospitable; but check-out receptionist was great. Also, although a Hilton property, bottled water was not offered gratis on check-in; it was a purchase item.

Beds were super-comfortable

Will not come back
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

The property is too old and the air refresher they use smell too strong... it was unbearable

Maybe only with breakfast..........................................

Our "go to" place at Seattle Airport.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible with Tub

We had a bit of trouble finding the building with our room. It is a very large property.

Always try to book this hotel when we fly out of Seattle. Love the idea we can leave our car parked there. Restaurant is good and we got two hot chocolate chip cookies when we checked in.

Good value and close to the airport.
    • Family Room with Balcony

The propert is very large and our room was about as far away from the lobby as one could be. We had elderly parents with us so once we got to the room they didn't want to leave as it was such a long jaunt.

Large, quiet room. Easy access to the airport. Dependable shuttle service.

Classy, Comfortable, but Overpriced
    • King Room with Balcony

This hotel is rather pricey and the food is cafeteria quality. If it had not been a special event where my attendance was required, I would have stayed at the Red Lion Inn or something just as nice because I am cheap like that :)

~I liked the view out of the rooms in the fifth tower, but the walk to get to my room was LOOOOONG. Everything was good. I had to change rooms in the middle of my 6 night stay and they were quick and happy to accommodate. Fresh warm cookies make everything better. ~To get to downtown Seattle, just take the airport shuttle back to the airport, then get on the train to Westlake Center station. That will put you just a few blocks of the market and other attractions. It costs $6 round trip for a ticket. An uber costs $50 round trip. ~FYI; the food choices in the hotel are very expensive. Outside, other than fast food, there is a Dennys and a Daves diner. Both blah. However, there is a steakhouse just up the road, Sharps RoastHouse, across the street from the Chase bank that is amazing! (decent prices for good steak)

One of the worst experiences at a hotel. Definitely not what I’m used to with double tree
    • King Room with Balcony

Staff was very rude. Was mis informative. Kathleen at the front desk answered my call prior to arriving and informed me parking was $10 and can be added to my room. After being told it’s $10/night. I decided to rent a car at the airport. When I arrived, other front desk told me it would be $25 a night. He then went to the back office to verify with Kathleen that she said 10 where then I over heard Kathleen call me a liar. If an employee is going to call a customer a liar. Maybe be a little more discreet about it. The manager ended up honoring the $10/night parking but I left the front desk in a horrible mood with bad taste in my mouth Experience got worse in the room. The tv was acting up. We were trying to turn it off around 2 am, and it kept turning back on alone. I tried over and over again. I think thought maybe it was the remote. So I turned it off and took battery out right away. It still turned back on. To the point where I had to jump out of bed and unplug it from the wall. It was so frustrating and then I was wide awake and couldn’t good to sleep very well that night.

Not much. Horrible experience

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Would not likely recommend this hotel to friends.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Roll in Shower - Hearing Accessible

Long walk from front desk to elevators (we were seniors with 5 pieces of luggage). There should have been some continental breakfast included for the price of the room.

The cookie was tasty. There were supplies for only 2 cups of coffee (milk, sugar, coffee packs), which was cheap.

Short and sweet
    • Queen Room with Balcony

We had gotten the King bed room and they put us in a queen. When I was checking in the rates were cheaper then when I booked that morning on booking. It was only 10.00 but 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

Having everything on-site

The hotel and staff were excellent and definitely deserve 5...
    • King Room with Balcony

The hotel and staff were excellent and definitely deserve 5 stars.... Booking.com however only gets 1 star. They didn't confirm my reservation and the customer service number was not helpful. Luckily the hotel staff was able to find us a room even though they were booked. The confirmation number on Booking.com didn't match any of their records and they couldn't confirm by name.

Nothing special
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

-$25 parking seems expensive - When I pulled up, there were people smoking marijuana and lying on top of a limo in front of the hotel. I wondered if I had made a mistake booking this hotel with my infant. Granted, it was midnight, and the daytime crowd seemed fine - Property is huge; took 5-7 mins to walk to our room

-I liked the 24/7 check-in and the cookie

Wing under construction.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Wing under construction. Construction worker had to help us with luggage up and down stairs.Not easy recovering from hip surgery.(Construction worker was a life saver very polite and helpful)

Overall good experience.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

The parking was more than disappointing. There were not nearly enough handicapped parking spots near #2 wing. I parked at the far NE corner of the parking area where there were several unused handicapped spots that were not being used because they were not even near an entrance.

Very clean room and facility. Staff was very helpful.

WIFI WAS TERRIBLE, IT NEVER WORK FINDIG A PARKING SPACE WAS...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Charge for parking space and have to drive around parking lot for on hour to get a parking spot it sucks

WIFI WAS TERRIBLE, IT NEVER WORK FINDIG A PARKING SPACE WAS REDICULUS FOR AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS CHANGE VERY UPSET, I WAS GOING TO STAY 4 MORE DAYS BUT AFTER THIS I CHANGE MY MIND, I HAD ISSUES WITH THE RESERVATION AND I DECIDE TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE, THANK YOU MONEY WAS NOT WORTH IT.

adequate for overnight stay but parking charge was outrageous, over $50 for overnight parking
    • King Room with Balcony

I should have asked for pet free room, that could have been the issue as well. The room key didn't work on first try and it was at least a 1/4 to half mile walk from lobby to my room and took over 30 minutes in line to check in, they only had two people at front desk to check in long line of quests.

Bed was very comfortable but room smelled musty could have previously been a smoking room but it was masked by carpet deodorizer.

Large room, very quiet for airport location, last minute...
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Forgot at first about parking fee would be extra but we were across street from airport.

Large room, very quiet for airport location, last minute booking during wind storm & easy to arrange via booking.com

Mixed experience
    • King Room with Balcony

The dirt water that came out of the tap. Gross! The shuttle too and from the airport was unreliable. I️ waited for about half hour at the hotel and about the same to go back. I️ even considered walking. Regarding the dirty water, I️ did ask for and received 50% off my stay. I️n hindsight they should have refunded the entire stay. The front desk clerk offered a breakfast coupon. I️ already had plans so I️ asked for one that could be used elsewhere- that was not possible.

Location close to SEATAC. Easy to get the link to downtown and other locations. The Apple cider was great - though they ran out and didn’t realize. The cookies were great.

Not too bad just cold in rooms not much variety of meals available. I eventually got my food at the
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Already put my likes and dislikes in the responses above. I also did a review on trip advisor.

The bed was great. The room was great. Front desk was good to work with. When I checked in, I did not get my cookies. But I asked throughout my stay about 3 times. Checking in was a little busy. I overheard that one person ‘s room was not cleaned. Our first time her in Feb we experienced this too. I hope your cleaning people step up. Our cleaning people were good. Some of the meeting rooms were so cold. No one did anything about it even though I mentioned it. Your facilities tend to be really cold! Seems like the air conditioner is always on even in the elevators.

We had I great stay and will return.

Can't think of anything.

Love breakfast and $10 coupon each day. The food was also good at other restaurant. The gal on my floor who cleaned my room was outstanding.

The room was comfortable & very adequate for a one-night...
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Hotel lobby & hallway were very cold. The restaurant food was overpriced for the selections. The furniture in the lobby looked quite worn & old, needs updating.

The room was comfortable & very adequate for a one-night stay near Sea-Tac. The shuttle driver was very helpful, helping us get our six pieces of luggage up to our room.

Antique, Gorgeous, Classy
    • King Room with Balcony

The employees were not friendly. I loved the rest of the property but can't forget about the rude service. I enjoy this Antique & Classy Hotel.

Clean, antique, old

Clean, close to airport.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Your architect should have lost his license over the design of this facility. The layout is terrible! Otherwise, all was fine.

Clean, close to airport.

Everything was okay and normal not good!
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

I thought parking was free but I had to pay 25 USD per night. which that was a surprise!! Front desk lady asked if I want to upgrade the room pay 75 USD more per night (parking + breakfast with little more bigger room) she said everything sounded like upgrade offer was Big Deal! which breakfast was only 20 USD I didn’t feel I was getting good offer at all.

Everything was okay and normal not good!

Facility was clean and comfortable with good selection and close to the airport. The staff could ha
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Balcony and Mountain View

Believe me or not, the front desk staff checked people in pretty quickly, but I saw very few smiles. There was no genuine happy to see you greeting at all... not a one. Next.. the staff said.. they uttered thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton.. and frowned saying it. The experience with the staff at the restaurant was similar over the hour the hour and half I was there.... they looked stressed and overworked... the lady at Starbucks had not had a break while on shift so she was closing early to make up for not getting a break... Overall it appeared the hotel needed some more faces, or perhaps needed to take better care of the people they had, and they needed to train them in hospitality and interaction with the public.... overall the hotel needs to make it a good place for their employees to work so their workers will in turn show the guests a true welcoming during their stay.

Sent text asking about room satisfaction

It was good, but too short.
    • King Room with Balcony

I rented a car and had to pay $25 for parking.

The room was big, wing of the hotel we stayed in was quiet, and there was a nice bar and morning and a nice coffee shop. Love how spacious the hotel was.

A quick stay to catch a flight.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Rooms were a lot smaller than they appeared online. Balcony door barely opened, sheets on the bed were rough and not fitted, shower was hard to figure out. Generally, not what I had expected from a hotel rated so highly.

The location and staff were great. Cookies were great! Airport shuttle was very convenient with three times an hour.

Convenient to the airport and freeways. Great restaurants nearby. Cheaper than downtown hotels.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Nice location near the airport. 20 minute drive to downtown but saved hundreds of dollars for my three night stay. Clean room. Comfy bed. Sprawling hotel complex, but ample parking close to all areas.

I would stay again.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Very accommodating, comfortable and minutes from the airport. Served our needs well. We came to see the Orcas in Victoria and this was the connecting stop to catch a flight back home. It worked very well.

Wish I had booked my other two nights here.But travel was last minute.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Honestly I would stay there every time if I could. I've stayed on 2nd Ave and know 1st class. Home suites on Pike fit my style perfectly. We used to walk by here at night after a movie on our way to our Virginia Mason Hotel.We will pick Hilton Home Suites next time and make the most of it.Capital Hill used to be very schecty.Now it's a wonderful neighborhood at all hours. My only disappointment was the southername style buffet didn't have corn bread instead had rolls.C'est La Vie!

Lighting throughout was great.Pleasant personnel. Well appointed suites. They fed us twice a day. Feels like home when your in the suites. Booking.Coms price was so great was the best part.Felt like the deal of the decade and I'm not exaggerating.

Cookies were a nice touch.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Cost to use internet. Expensive parking...... turned in rental car 12 hrs early to avoid paying for parking. Confusing maze to negotiate route between Lobby and our room.

Cookies were a nice touch.

would not return, also a giant, caveronous place.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Called ahead to reserve room by lobby because of late arrival. But one room had no elevator other option with construction 7am! Manager gave us "penthouse suite"but it was not one. Disappointed.

very basic

I would try to find a more modern place to stay.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The old musty smell. When you walk in you notice that it has the smell of old ness.

Service was fast. Whenever we asked for anything it was provided quickly. We locked our keys in our room a couple of times. Someone came within five minutes to let us in.

Slick, spacious, clean hotel. The best of the airport locations.

Nothing. It was perfect

Lovely spacious room, spotlessly clean, powerful shower. Breakfast was scrumptious. Dinner was superb with knowledgeable waiting staff.

Proximity to the airport, ease of access.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The whole hotel is past its prime time and could do with a makeover (carpet smells like dirty rugs).

Proximity to the airport, ease of access. Very comfortable bed and clean room.

LOVED BEING IN THE SUN BY THE POOL!
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

LOVED BEING IN THE SUN BY THE POOL!!!!! It was my birthday and all I wanted was to sit by the pool. We're from Juneau AK and we had a one week summer where the sun came out with warmth. Rain, wind & 50-60 degree temps. were the norm. I always like staying at the Doubletree but this time it was warmth for a water logged soul. Robert's wife

👍🏼
    • Queen Room with Balcony

The parking lot was confusing. Some aisles were dead ends which made turning around difficult. I switched my room because of building construction noise outside my window. New room had a tub that had a very slow drain. Water filled up to calf high during shower...not good and slippery and dangerous. Upon check out I informed hotel. Used shower one time.

Employees were very nice and helpful. Balthazar checked me in and he was professional kind and very much a people person 👍🏼🙂cookies were great. Room was nice and spacious.

Okay, not worth the money. Expensive weekend due to holiday.
    • Two Queen Beds with Balcony

Lack of staff to respond. Lack of cleaning staff. No ventilation in the bathroom. No easy access to drinking water. No refrigerator or microwave in the room. WiFi requires account set up to access.

Clean sheets and blankets

Nicely maintained hotel for a reasonable price--would stay again.
    • Queen Room with Balcony

I didn't realize parking wasn't included. Also when we went to breakfast, we noticed others seemed to have breakfast vouchers. We did not receive these.

Front desk very quick and friendly. The room was very nice. I ended up with a king bed instead of the queen I reserved--nice bonus! Having the 2 sinks was convenient. Location is super (close to the airport). While we didn't use the balcony nor all the nice seating areas throughout the property, we appreciated seeing these amenities!

Perfect if you're on a budget or stopping over and need...
    • Queen Room with Balcony

Room was far away to walk to and took two different elevators to get there!

Perfect if you're on a budget or stopping over and need to be near the airport