Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown 3 stars

One Bigelow Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15219, USA

#43 of 62 hotels in Pittsburgh

nothing!

What did I NOT like!!! We loved it! We had a 17th floor room with huge windows overlooking the city of Pittsburgh. The staff was more than accommodating to our needs. We asked for extra blankets and within minutes they were there. The front desk called that night asking if they could help us with anything. Super nice personal touch! Well done, Hilton!!!! We WILL be back

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I reserved a queen room on booking.com but when we checked in we were placed in a double room. When we called the front desk to inquire about the change, we were told, oh sorry, you booked through a third party and not directly with us, so a queen room was what you "preferred" not what you reserved. Disappointed that they did nothing to accommodate us. for $300 a night, the room was not what was expected.

Good location. Hotel was within walking distance of PPG Paints arena.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

PARKING. We had to pay $50.00 for off site parking. No compensation given. Very inconvenient for us.

Very clean staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant very nice

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

We paid for a Queen Suite for the weekend, not knowing we were reserved next to the elevator. Paying that much money for a Suite only to be placed next to the elevator was horrible, We didn't sleep the entire weekend. The elevator rattled and cables slammed all through the day and night. Parking is an issue at this hotel as well as zones for arrival and departure - there is none. Due to the lack of parking we had to pay an additional $56.00 to park in an adjacent garage, had to walk both when we checked in and departed nearly 4 blocks to reach the garage we were redirected to all while carrying our luggage and our four year old in hand. There is no loading or unloading zone appropriate or set up for checking in or checking out, as the street signs reflect "No Parking, Stopping or Standing: The toilet was leaking all over the bathroom floor, soaking our handbags which had our personable items inside. A lack of a microwave, but refrigerator, not clear why there wasn't a microwave in the suite. A little disappointed after our very first stay. Barbara Murphy

The breakfast was sensational, and so was the staff. Response to toilet leaking was very quick and repaired properly.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was not what I thought I had booked. I thought I booked a double room with 1 King size bed and a pull out couch. What I got was a small room with 2 double beds. I didn't have a mini fridge or a microwave. I have never stayed in a double tree that didn't have a fridge or microwave. The room (Plumbing, ect ) was very noisy. All though I Know you cannot control the other people but the people were very noisy. We had a lot of road noise and we were on the 12th floor. We were 2 rooms from the elevators and still got alot of noise from them.

It was close to where I wanted to be

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

My room was near the elevators but opposite the hall and I kept hearing the mechanism. My key card wouldn't work to get into the ice machine room so a housekeeper let me in only to discover the ice machine wasn't working.

Aux cable for phone to speaker clock Complimentary cookies/fruit/water at the front desk

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

Bathroom floor was dirty. A pillow on the bed was dirty. Room was reserved for 4 adults, but no bedding was provided for the queen size pullout couch. We called and the front desk responded almost immediately.

Great location...5 minute walk to PPG arena. Fair price in comparison with other adjacent hotels.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

We were put in a room next to the elevator which was VERY LOUD....all night long. I don't understand how they think people can sleep with that running the entire night. When I spent over $300 a night I expect better conditions than that. If you're going to rent out rooms like that (which we were told by the staff they rent those rooms last for that very reason...so there have obviously been previous complaints) it should be disclosed before renting or at the very least at a discounted rate. Also we ran out of toilet paper at 2:00 AM and had to use tissues. That is never a good thing.

The staff was very friendly and the room was nice.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

Had room 1106. All we heard all night was the elevator going up and down, through the wall of the bedroom. Trying to sleep was impossible. When we told the girl at the desk she said she knew and it was one of the last rooms they give out. I made my reservations over three months ago

It was close to the event we were going to.

no complimentary breakfast.

there was no croissants. normally with this type of service and the money spent to get it there is a complimentary breakfast. I did not even see a coffee station in the morning. seems to shortcut the other good things that the hotel brings.

• King Bed with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The only thing that surprised me about our room is that it did not have a refrigerator and microwave. Maybe they are available in other rooms but usually that is a part of a king size room in other hotels. This is not a deal breaker for us. We plan to stay again in the future.

I was pleasantly surprised overall. The staff were friendly and accommodating. My room was spacious and comfortable. The biggest surprise was the size of our bathroom. A lot bigger then any other hotel I have stayed at. The view from our room was amazing because it faced the PPG Paints Arena which is why we were there.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

coudl here the highway noise in the unit quite clearly

The breakfast was included and fantastic: real eggs,bacon, French toast, pancakes. Real fruit yogurt.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff person when we checked in wasn’t as friendly as they could have been. Also, I didn’t like that I could hear (what I think was) everytime the elevator door would shut from inside my room. It was quite loud and startled me a few times. Finally, the toilet handle (?) was not in good working order and the ring around it was pretty dirty. Some other guests were screaming all night in the halls which was pretty irritating as well.

The bed was comfortable, and the room was pretty clean. Also, the person who checked me out was friendly!

Already stated

Did not sleep at all, right next to the noisy elevator, and after not sleeping at a hotel that was supposed to cost 236.00. They charge for additional parking, worst experience ever !!!

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Halls very loud late at night (doors slamming, people extremely loud) but sort of expected being St Paddy's Day weekend.

My son and I stay in a lot of hotels and Double tree by far had the best breakfast out of all of them. The staff from the Valet to Front Desk to Room Attendant was fantastic! It was a wonderful stay and location was perfect for the NCAA games we went to and downtown for dinner.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was not ready at check in. When we got to the room 2 hrs after checking time, it still had not been cleaned. Staff did give us another room and gave us credit at the bar. We could only park 1 car in the garage. We were traveling with another couple from another state so one couple had to park in public parking. This was not disclosed to us until we were in the parking garage. The charge for parking in the hotel parking garage was not disclosed until we were parking as well.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The noise from the elevator at night

The staff was so accommodating! For the age of the hotel itself everything was updated and this hotel is the cleanest I’ve ever stayed in.

After the hockey game we we're starving and the restaurant was closed. We had a beer and went back to our room. Very disappointed

We loved everything about the room and the bar.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

Elevators could be better.

The staff went above and beyond. If you get a chance try the Grille it is great. Jordan was the best. He made sure everything was perfect. I even had a bed for my fur baby.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Confusing walking inside. Coffee pot broken. Hidden charges your not told off. And you have to pay for parking 26 dollars a night.

Close to log arena

The parking was a complete DISASTER! Avoid it at all costs! We waited in line for 35 minutes just to get into the parking garage. Because there was a penguin game that night it seemed like everyone was attempting to park at the same time,. This was 4 hours before the same so it was still puzzling. Whatever system they have for accommodating that many vehicles it has failed. I have never seen anything like it. Once we finally got parked around 45 minutes after checking in, we waited for another 15 mins to get into 1 of the 4 elevators they had. I enjoyed the actual hotel but try to avoid if at full capacity. It was a sh** show.

The facility is very nice. Clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and well equipped. The bed was comfortable and the room was well designed. The location is perfect for events at PPG. We went to the Penguins game and it was a 5 minute walk to the stadium.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking- you are charged 26 dollars extra. And the wait to get into the garage was almost an hour due to valet parking. Also, the average wait for an elevator was 10 minutes.

The location near Point Park University. The hotel was clean and staff was very polite and friendly. Also, the Bigelow Grille restaurant attached to the hotel and the breakfast was great.

• Double Room Mobility/Hearing Accessible with Roll In Shower - Non-Smoking

I paid $250 for a one night stay with 2 full beds. It had no microwave or refrigerator and no breakfast included... they did have a breakfast buffet for $16 per person . I have a 5 and 3 year old who don't eat a lot for breakfast so $16 was rediculious . So it would of been $64.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids for breakfast !!

How close it was to our venue and that there was a 7/11 underneath was convenient !

• King Bed with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There isn't much that I didn't like about Double Tree Pittsburgh. Only one thing stands out... I misplaced the slip that valet gave us when we checked in.. at checkout, the man working at the car pickup window, was very irritated with the fact that I had misplaced the slip of paper.

The staff was very friendly, and helpful. The bartender at Bigelow (Will) was great! Everyone made us feel very comfortable. Even my husband, who is a homebody, enjoyed himself! OH! And the cookies... were AMAZING! This is where we will stay for every event in Pittsburgh!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I appreciate that this might be a slightly older hotel but our bathroom was way too small. We stayed in the king suite. The room was very spacious, which was great but you can hardly turn around in the bathroom.

The staff were so friendly and hospitable. Always love the cookies of course.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Valet parking is over priced. They have a parking garage on site yet you pay for valet parking (26$) and they don't even bring the car to you at the front lobby...you still have to go down into the basement to the garage anyway. Their bar is only open till 11. There is no refrigerator in the rooms. This place is smoking and smelt terrible.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was disappointing. Just blah. Now I know why it was complimentary.

The beds were really comfortable! Loved the Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately we arrived the day before a Steelers game, Valet parking was hectic, room was small, and we had to queue 20 minutes for breakfast.

Warm Cookie on arrival!!

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

room type was not what we ordered on booking .com and the front desk said they could not help us in any way. Booking.com was impossible to get ahold of to express our concerns

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

read above... wall paper split and peeling, mattresses inferior quality. way too soft. no support. no valet parking for a downtown hotel... come on, man. had to park in U.S. Steel bldg parking garage $32 for about 10 hours. ouch.

mattresses were too soft... felt like they spent @ 100.00 on the mattresses. I mirror and only in the bathroom, really? had to park off site. thanks for the heads up. breakfast should b included for this price.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

The hotel needs to plan better for breakfast, too many guests, the buffet area is too small. Additionally, during the week it ends at 9am which is very early if you are on holidays.

The layout of the suite was smart. The fully equipped kitchen was a real bonus. The living room, the bedroom, and the closet are spacious and comfortable. It made our stay very pleasant. The indoor swimming pool is definitely another asset to this place.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

We asked for a non smoking room and the room smelled like smoke covered up by spray.

Walking distance to Heinz Field and good places to eat. Parking and check in/our we very convenient.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The noise from the elevator kept me up the entire night!!! I complained to the staff several times even at checkout and nothing was done!!!! Terrible night and terrible service!!!!!

Dirty

Pittsburgh is amazing. This hotel was so disgusting that I lay towels over the floor and bed. There was food in the dresser and splotches of who knows what everywhere. The blind broke. Then valet jacked up my Infinity QX blah blah blah. Keep searching.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

There was an error is charging my credit card. They charged me $2,550 for parking instead of $25.50. The staff was polite and reassuring about fixing the problem, but it took six days to resolve. They did nothing to compensate me for my worry and time in multiple phone calls that I made during this period. In my opinion, when an error is made during travel that causes stress, they should at least attempt to compensate you in some small way.

Beds were comfortable. It was quiet.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Issues in bathroom heating was poor and the shuttle was slow and the elevators rarely worked and slow. As a guest we had to pay for parking too not acceptable

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing that was off is a dining service: the food arrived 45 minutes later of the scheduled time; The guy delivering food messed up our orders; The food was cold.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed that the hotel shuttle would not go to the Pitt Campus. My daughter's dorm is 2.5 miles from this hotel. For all the money I spent on the hotel room and parking, the hotel shuttle should have taken me to my daughter's dorm on the Pitt campus.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I asked where parking was and they said around the corner, didn’t say it was valet or that we were going to be paying $26.00 a day for it. But the valet workers were nice.

Bed was amazing. Size of the whole room was bigger than I expected. Had a separate couch and tv area outside of the bedroom.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Shower curtain touched you when in shower. Would have liked the shower rod that is curved giving you more place with the curtain not touching you as you showered...A small fridge would be nice in rooms also.

pillows were great, bed was ok...location to downtown was great, enjoyed the nice walk around town. It was even a cool walk to Heinz field, just over a mile through the city was great. Trolley was right outside front door, we took a couple of rides across town. Great location and great place to stay. Will stay again...4.5 stars out of 5

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had to be up early and filled out the in room dining door hanger ordering breakfast to be delivered between 6:15 & 6:30. At 6:40 we still didn't have breakfast so we called room service and the lady basically snapped at us saying they don't open on weekends until 7:00. If we had known that we wouldn't have ordered but our door hanger offered times starting at 6:00am. Room service didn't seem to care or offer any apologies or solutions - she just kept saying that they open at 7. We went to the front desk and canceled our order and told them what happened and their response was the same - "they open at 7." Not helpful. When we persisted and explained that our door hanger offered 6am, the front desk staff simply said they'd tell the chef. Still not resolving our problem or offering any apology. It seems that the hotel felt this was our fault.

Our room was huge, comfortable and had a great view. It was a perfect location to get to a Penguins game. Most of the staff were very friendly and the feature to text staff members was really convenient. Plus, cookies. Cookies make everything better!

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms were very small, bathroom was not very clean. I had called earlier in the day before arriving to request a roll away for our room with double beds and whoever I spoke to said it wouldn't be a problem getting one up there for us. When I arrived at the hotel their front desk agent said the room was "too small" to fit a roll away in it. This was frustrating as I was told earlier it wouldn't be a problem. We ended up talking to another front desk agent after arriving in our room because there was space to fit a roll away and eventually brought one up for us. A small hiccup, but could have been a let down if they did not bring one up to us. Parking valet was a big confusing at first because the garage is located in the back of the building, lines were long to receive you car and you must have the ticket they gave you to receive your car.

Great location. Right across the street from the PPG Arena. A few minutes away from Carson Street if you are looking for a few bars and dining. Area was very safe. Walked a couple blocks to grab breakfast from Brueggers. Took Lyft everywhere so my group wouldn't have to worry about parking. The city was beautiful and clean. Worth checking out! This was our first time here and we plan to come again soon! Make sure you check out Hofbrauhaus! The servers are dressed in uniform and the atmosphere made you feel as if you were really celebrating Ocktoberfest.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom grout needs to be cleaned and the bathroom is setup poorly. The toilet is to close to the door which makes it uncomfortable.

The bed was great and the location was great for our plans.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The restaurant on property had a horrible menu. All organic and fresh, but combos were all things we didn't care for at all. All items were like vegan food.

Close to subway, great shuttle service, nicely decorated, clean.

• King Bed with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The construction that was in the hallway at 11 AM which woke us up, the insane price for Valet, the small size of the expensive room, the cheap looking bath tub which we paid extra for, the lack of knowledge we got from the front desk (time of breakfast, pool hours, check our, etc.), the 7/11 which should've been 24/7 was not, and the fact they overcharged me.

We liked the bed and that's it.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

No one answered the phone for room service since it was close to closing. 10:40 time called closed at 11:00. Also, the pull out bed had no sheets and I had to call twice to get them delivered.

Breakfast was great. Had a great waitress.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room 1810 had extra space in it to store our bicycles, which was perfect! We needed a rollaway bed, which was very high quality and very comfortable. Lobby was bright and clean. Hotel was high quality and very attractive.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The fitness room machines were a little out of date.

A great experience-so easy to drive in, unload luggage,parking was easy, safe and cheap. Great breakfast include in the price.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was old and outdated. Curtains and blinds were stained and thilthy. Restaurant was delicious, but almost simultaneously made me very sick. There were no signs to find the check-in desk from the parking lot.

The shuttle was my favorite part of the hotel. Lobby staff was very helpful. Otherwise, it was far too much money for the mediocre room.

Terrible check in ... Two rooms had been reserved .... Took over 45 minutes to receive our keys & the kitchen closed @ 11:00 PM ....returned from concert & would have enjoyed a light menu😕

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

- At arrival asked about places to go but the staff didnt help at all and also didnt inform about hotel free shuttle in city - No one will help u in carrying luaggage - Furniture is very old and its diff 3* hotel or less

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Some hallway floors was littered for 2 or more days with the same litter. Did not have microwave in room. I requested a microwave in the room, there was not available because all were in use. After moving to our third room that did have a kitchenette with a microwave, it did not have dishes, eating utensils or any kitchen necessities. I was told I would not be charged for the room change, however I was charged extra. I am still trying to straighten this matter out directly with the hotel manager. This hotel needs to renovated the rooms; our room was outdated and the furniture was mostly older and worn.

The hotel lobby was very nice, modern and clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

honestly nothing--I couldn't asked for a better place to stay.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the girl at the front desk that checked us in. She was very professional and informative. There was a free shuttle that took us to the casino and picked us up. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. We had a slight problem with the TV's in the room. I called the front desk and within a minute or two someone from maintenance was there to fix it. Parking was not included but was very convenient. There was also a 7-11 right next door which is nice if you needed something or forgot something. We also ate breakfast at the hotel and had some drinks the evening we arrived. The restaurant staff was very friendly and nice and the food was very good. We really enjoyed our stay. I have nothing at all to critique.

• King Bed with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were given a handicap room and my husband was not happy. After driving several hours to get there he was in no mood to change rooms. We were told we would have complimentary water and though it seems petty we had none. The room cost was very high.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The layout of the bathroom wasn't ideal. An improvement would be to put the toilet and shower in their own doored-off areas separate from the sink and vanity. The hallway leading to our room had a musty, vomit smell.

Friendly and helpful staff.

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

Few more chairs or another couch in the room. Room was very spacious and only a few places to sit with 2 adults and 3 kids. Bathroom access only though Bedroom. The shower didn't work properly and had to work the shower valve to get it to work. Like it was rusted shut.

Room was very large and spacious. Liked having the bedroom and living area separated. The Kids loved the pool! Parking was right at the hotel

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was located right next to the elevator shaft, all we heard all night long was the elevator going up and down. Also, the bathroom was tiny for a Suite. There needs to be another mirror in the Suite area, one mirror in the bathroom does not work well for 2+ people.

It was wonderful that they upgraded us to a Suite.

The rooms, especially the bathrooms and vanity areas were very dated. I expected a modern hotel when booking a Doubletree property but was disappointed by the appearance of the rooms.

Friendly service, gorgeous indoor pool with a view of downtown Pittsburgh, and walking distance from local restaurants

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Maintenance staff were not very helpful and the first one who came when I complained about the AC didn't really do anything. The housekeeping didn't come and clean the first night even though we already took the Later sign off at 3pm and they were still on duty till 5. So they didn't clean nor turn down the beds. When we asked about this from the staff, we were told the housekeeping was off at 6. The front desk was apologetic and helpful but the staff always gave excuses. I was very surprised at the somewhat poor quality of service and maintenance for a Hilton hotel affiliate.

The front desk people were very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

Service at dinner in the restaurant was slow and not around.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Suite was large and clean. Location was great, right in downtown with easy highway access.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

No shuttle between the hotel and the airport.

It's located in downtown, with convenient access to many popular sites in Pittsburgh. It also takes no more than 30 minutes by bus to CMU/UPitt. The front desk is very helpful and kind. My parents had a long international trip and arrived in the midnight. The front desk person gave us some delicious cookies and water as a refreshment.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Drove 7 hours to be told upon arrival they did not have a reservation despite the fact that I called twice to make sure the reservation and check in time were correct. Ended up with a room I didn't book after waiting around for over twenty minutes. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything that's going on around you.

When checking in, we were both holding multiple bags but had to wait 10+ minutes because staff were busy answering phones or would disappear into the back. We also brought plenty of snacks and the room was not equipped with a mini-fridge, which should be standard based on the price paid for the room.

The bed was comfortable and the room was a decent size.

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Too expensive for me, breakfast buffet cost me and my 12 yr old $40, that's ridiculous,. And I lost my valet ticket, needed my son's medicine that he forgot, and seemed like an inconvenience for the guy to get me into my car

Nice location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I arrived after midnight on the first night, when room service was closed.

Hotel shuttle was very helpful in getting to locations in the downtown area that were beyond walking distance.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

• Non-Smoking Two Room Queen Suite

The breakfast buffet was a nice spread and the fresh fruit was tasty. Very close to the ice hockey stadium. The shuttle to downtown locations was very convenient.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

We were awakened before 9 am by pounding on what sounded like pipes by maintenance. Check out wasn't til 12 and we had a long day of driving ahead of us, so we were hoping to sleep in on our day off! This was unacceptable. I did mention this to the front desk upon checkout and he did comp our parking fee, however, it wasn't about the money, it was about the inconvenience.

Bed was comfy! Location was very convenient to PPG Paints arena, strip district and other downtown Pittsburgh attractions.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

restaurant onsite had a very limited selection of appetizers/entrees. We were not impressed with the menu at all.

Beds were very comfortable,room very clean and complimentary cookies were awesome!

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

The parking garage was HORRIBLE to get to. The valet parking was fine, but we had to keep doing circles around the hotel just to figure out a safe way to get in. This might not have been an issue if we weren't going to a big event, but it was tricky to get to. Getting to the lobby from the garage was also very confusing - no signs were posted telling the guests where to go.

Staff was nice and the room was clean. We stayed here for a concert, so the location was great. We could walk straight to PPG Paints without any problems.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not much I didn't like but I do think valet parking should be free if staying at the site, also food looked great but very high priced also wish there would of been a free continental breakfast like most places if there was we weren't told or informed about it but these things are just little still definitely worth the stay

I liked that it was very close to the PPG PAINTS ARENA. Valet parking was nice,although it was pricey, room was big, bed was very comfortable staff very helpful and friendly,great TV channels for a hotel overall a great stay and will definitely be back

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

Noise from heating unit kept us up, until we realized that it made the noise only when trying to warm up a cold room. Knob to switch from bath to shower impossible to turn on. Light at entry hall flickered all night even though turned off. And even though the gentleman at checkout heard my complaints, nothing was said as to fixing the problems for the next guest.

The location was great . Staff was cordial. Parking quick.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had to change rooms because the toilet was broken in the middle of the night and they didn't comp us anything for our inconvenience.

Comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Double Room - Non-Smoking

The top sheet had a sticky strip on it and no shampoo/bath soap made me wonder if the room had been serviced/ cleaned. Disturbing Yappy dog across hall. Parking awkward particularly with wedding crowding garage.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• King Bed with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff upgraded us to a suite at no extra charge simply because we had to wait a little longer than usual for check in. They were very accommodating.

Browse DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown traveller photo gallery