Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport-Westshore 3 stars

4500 West Cypress Street, Tampa, FL 33607, USA

#74 of 120 hotels in Tampa

Location was great, front desk staff members were very...

Some of the furniture and hall decor was a bit worn and dated, breakfast was pricey, about $18/person.

Location was great, front desk staff members were very welcoming and even the house keeping staff that I passed in the hallway was beyond friendly. Rooms were clean.

The staff was amazing.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Twice I saw huge cockroaches in the hall And our room didnt have a refrigerator or a microwave..

The staff was amazing.. our reservation was wrong and they went above and beyond to fix it.. my husband is handicaped and the reservation fail to say so.

Time for some re-training of mngt!

Shockingly poor customer service...just appalling. Hopefully, this can be changed and quickly! There are so many options in the Tampa Bay/St. Pete/Sarasota area, this property must adjust or it will not be an option going forward. Bad decisions made by poorly trained junior staffers.

I didn't like it there - to be honest, I didn't even like the towels. The entire experience left me scratching my head - it had been such a treat to stay at this facility...what happened??

Basic hotel nothing special
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

Waiting Staff at breakfast did not seem that friendly and seemed they would rather stand at their reception than help. Asked about off menu breakfast as my son a fussy eater first morning told just buffet but could order pancakes at extra charge but no happy selling attitude. Next morning asked to order pancakes but this seemed to be hard work for a set lady. They told ages to come and didn’t taste nice when they arrived. A waste of 10 dollars!

The courtesy bus drivers could not be helpful enough. Very friendly and great suggestions of places to go. A great asset to the hotel.

The location was ideal to the nightlife which is the reason...

The property did not have a refrigerator on the room when I called down they told me they’re out? 2 towels in the room when I called and asked for more I was told the room was booked for 2? So what! The hotel is located right off the highway, very noisy.

The location was ideal to the nightlife which is the reason we were there.

Stay was fine, just dissapointed with the booking.com oversight.

As above, nothing to do with the hotel; administration error by booking.com led to a less than satisfactory room.

The hotel is fine, however Booking.com let me down as they had not forwarded our reservation to the hotel. We finally got a room but clearly it was a late one; right overlooking a very noisy highway.

The hotel room did not have a fridge or microwave and the...

The hotel room did not have a fridge or microwave and the room had ants. In addition, the room was very old fashioned and outdated! They also do not serve breakfast. Very disappointed.

Clean, ordinary place to sleep, but overpriced for what was provided, not to Double Tree standards

Horrible internet, difficult to impossible to connect Unwatchable TV, no signal, man came in response,never returned, problem never resolved Expected coffee pot in lobby

Everything was okay, clean comfortable beds.

Overall I liked the hotel and would stay there again.

Hotel isn't pet friendly.

Restaurants and shopping malls are close. Easy to get onto major highways. Hotel seemed to be centrally located to easily get to other attractions such as sport facilities, casinos, etc.

Did not meet our standards

When you check in late due to your flight arriving late the last place you would your want your hotel room is to be on the highway side of the hotel. All night we heard the highway traffic.

Location next to the airport

The staff was very helpful and pleasant. The hotel was very clean and had a nice atmosphere.

No microwave or fridge in room.

Staff was very nice and friendly. My room didn’t have a blow dryer and I called the desk and they got one to me right away. Beds were comfortable and room was very clean. We were offered hot cookies which were delicious!

The perfect way to end my vacation.

I really can't think of anything.

I was looking for a hotel that was close to the airport that wouldn't be too expensive. This hotel fit the bill perfectly. I was able to check in early and then drive to the airport to drop off the rental. I was able to drive over without getting back on the highway, which was a big plus for me. The shuttle service picked me up quickly and also took me to the airport promptly in the morning. The pool area was well kept. I also had a fantastic dinner in the bar that evening. They have a small shop area just off the main desk, but they also have a store in the building that has just about anything else you might need. I was able to relax before beginning the trip home.

Used to be nice
    • King Room with Pool View

Hotel is getting a bit old. Shower curtain falling all plumbing in disarray pool closed one day

The gift shop has everything and the sports bar is top notch.

Couldn't wait to leave. We are Hilton Honors members and this was very disappointing.
    • Queen Room

We could not sleep. Our room overlooked a 95 lane interstate highway and the cheap aluminum windows did not block the traffic noise which went on all night. Also, there were group events, the pool was crowded with young rowdy children and our car was hit in the parking garage.

the hotel was a bit confusing--the floors were long so it...

the hotel was a bit confusing--the floors were long so it was quite a bit of walking to even get to the right elevator. My room did not have a refrigerator which i was expecting

Overall the hotel met my requirements.

Housekeeping is terrible. Just as with the last trip / stay at this facility. Room was not cleaned daily. Complained to management but housekeeping didn't improve. If this was a first time staying at hotel with a companion the lack of adequate housekeeping may have been stressful if trying to make a first time good impression. The breakfast buffet is good but over priced.

Location is the best. Has nice sports bar. Staff if friendly.

Just okay..

I guess since I paid $300 and booked through booking.com I was given the worst location of a room. Right against the highway, so we heard cars an the highway all night. Def not a satisfied customer!

We have a reservation with Doubletree in Amsterdam later this year - probably will cancel.

This facility has a “motel” feel. Bathroom is inconvenient, no counter space, worn cabinetry. Only mirror in unit is the one in the bathroom. Generally not a good feel. Expect better from Doubletree.

Nice hotel close to airport
    • Queen Room

It took more than 45 min to get the hotel to send the airport shuttle. The bathroom facilities were quite worn/old. Everything worked fine though.

Nice rooms that were relatively clean.

Nice facility.

Noisy equipment near room. The hallways almost always had drinking glasses on the floor, for surprisingly long.

Nice facility. The room was near noisy equipment and smokers exit, so not as quiet as it could have been. All but one staff member were 5/5.

Great stay - even the weather cooperated.

A shuttle to the cruise port (but I know this depends on number of people who might use this service)

lOVED the shuttle service. We spent a day in Tampa before going on a cruise and we took the shuttle shopping, out for dinner, and to Wal-Mart. What a wonderful service!!

Good for 1-2 nights if traveling using Tampa airport

The bedroom view of the highway - but you can't really have it all! :)

Close to the highway and Tampa airport. Nice plaza and mall closeby also - do prefer the plaza myself.

Unacceptable.

Check in was 4:00. The rooms were not ready until after 6:00. No fridge or microwave. Inconvenient because we ate at the hotel (bar!!) no restaurant. With 19 month old and 5 year old - waiting for rooms to be prepared. Had to toss the leftovers when we got to the room. The pack and play was not there.

We had a balcony and could see the pool. Pleasant.

I expected a nicer room for the price I paid.

Extremely pricy for the room we got. Balcony overlooked a rooftop and the highway. The furniture in the room was outdated. No mini fridge in the room. My shower was lukewarm and water pressure bad. Door to the bathroom had old fixtures that were left and just painted over. Chips in the paint on the door were not sanded and looked like it was painted over multiple time. Very sloppy looking. The staff member at check-in did not even direct me to the elevator or give me any information about the hotel. I had to go back and ask.

Great location. Room was clean and bed was comfortable.

Overall, a very nice hotel with courteous staff.

Hotel called and left a voicemail while I was in flight to Tampa stating that my credit card I used for the reservation expired and that they were cancelling my reservation if I didn't call back within the hour. I was freaking out when I landed and got this message. When I called, we straightened things out (luckily they hadn't cancelled even though it was past their hour deadline), but I wished I hadn't been through this agitation.

Free ride to/from airport, nice staff, easy checking, lovely room. It was a very nice stay and (fairly) convenient to places we were visiting over the weekend.

The place is excellent but towels need to be washed if they’re new !!

The bath towels smell so bad because they’re new and still have little sticker and I actually broke up in little hives . My husband didn’t even use , instead he use the smaller one to dry himself .. Please towels or anything need to be washed before using.. please call me so I can tell u more. Otherwise, all was fine

Room was very cool n comfortable

Overall very nice. Staff very helpful with printing plane boarding pass.

It was very noisy with doors slamming And carts moving during the night and we stayed on a Hilton Homors floor. Did not understand the reason for the noise level.

I cant wait to come back!

I liked the overall layout of the breakfast area which offered to an efficient morning getting out for the day. In addition the staff were very "over the top" with service and seemed to make a genuine effort to make sure my visit was the best it could be. Great job!!

adequate but not what I would have expected from a doubletree
    • King Room with Pool View

There was a large iron bar sticking out the side of the bed which I hit on more than one occasion and housekeeping was so late on one day that we had to ask them not to bother servicing our room. The aircon units above us ment our balcony had constant dripping water. Alway a long que at reception

The pool area was always immaculate and well maintained as were all public areas

Not pleasant
    • King Room - Disabilty Access

Checking in took over 4 hours and was never given a time estimate as to when my room would be ready. I felt like I was given the “round around” multiple times. Overall I’m very dissatisfied and will not be returning.

Stayed while visiting family, its right by highways ans major rds.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View - Non-Smoking

Understaffed so waits were horendous.. check in took like 40 mins, i waited on the phone for front desk for over 10 mins two times, they had no minifridges or larger buckets for ice available which made it hard to store milk for my 2 babies..

The staff was very friendly.

Three guests and only two towels were provided. My room was never cleaned during my stay. The hotel charged my card for something they can’t explain where the charge came from. The water in the shower was either scorching hot or very cold. Never staying there again

Never stay at this hotel again!!!

Construction on property taking a large portion of parking spaces so we had a difficult time finding parking. We were on the 10th floor but the elevator would only go to the 9th floor and we couldn’t even access the stairs. This took 2 trips to the front desk before being resolved. Shower was draining so slow that it was ankle deep before you could finish your shower. When I approached the front desk with my concerns I was told that being I booked through a 3rd party they would not be able to address those issues. Now I’m charged an extra $50 that I was not made aware of upfront and I’m sure they will take their sweet time refunding.

Not much.

The room had a balcony with no chairs, the room did not have...

The room had a balcony with no chairs, the room did not have a microwave or refrigerator, and it was very noisy. We could hear others in their rooms and there was a false fire alarm at 3am.

Not good. Restaurant food. It good

Cleanliness and we had a fire alarm at 2;30 and the stair signs are not code compliant

Room was dirty under bed they did not take out our trash when they cleaned. We cleaned up and they left the garbage on the bath tub

We stayed overnight to catch an early flight - overall a nice stay. Just a few details to addressed!

There was a significant leak/drip in the bathroom tub - There was a unplugged, faceless alarm clock that went off at 5am - ugh - would only snooze and not stop beeping for an hour!

Room was very clean and bed very comfortable!

Property was centrally located.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The morning shuttle crew was not accomodating. I wish the hotel rooms had a fridge or microwave.

Property was centrally located. It was clean and comfortable.

5.6
    Disappointed for the upscale area ( Westsgore ) which it is located

Room temp is controlled by hotel and it was extremely uncomfortable; it was not able to be changed. Rooms are outdated and not worth the cost. Newer hotels in area at close to same cost.

Manager acknowledged dissappointment and took time to fix & also compted a lunch for me and my daughter. They pre charged cc day of reservation prior to arrival and when given a different card for cost both cards were held with pending charges in addition to extra $50 for incidentals.

Convenient location. You get what you pay for. Nothing more.

If the surface lot is full, you park in the garage which has no elevator or access into the hotel. (Be sure to unload luggage before parking your car. And have an umbrella if it is raining.) The toilet seat in our room was so loose, it was to the point of being dangerous. Nobody addressed the issue. You would expect that the cleaning staff had to have noticed, and reported this. (I was also confounded by the fact that there is no exhaust fan in the bathroom. After a hot shower, you have a steam room.) Discarded food trays or glassware would sit in the hallway outside someone’s room all day. Despite the cleaning staff walking by them...all day. I guess it was someone else’s job. The room thermostat would adjust itself to a warmer temperature over night while you’re sleeping, and you wake up “baking.” The hallways were more comfortable than the room. The hotel bar was very nice, and very expensive...for weak drinks. Go next door to Charlie’s Steakhouse to drink. I would assume the restaurant is overpriced as well, I know that the breakfast buffet is $18.00 per person. The Village Inn Pancake House is two miles away. Two of us had two complete meals for $20.00.

Location, cleanliness, attitude of the people

Lousy and never ever another Hilton

If you are looking for a hotel room with a view of the highway, a balcony 3 by 8 a tub that wouldn't drain hallways cluttered with tools and workers doing renovations and no dining facility then this is the place for you Otherwise STAY AWAY FROM HERE

The hotel is under renovation and repairs from being hit by...

The hotel is under renovation and repairs from being hit by a hurricane and I was not aware of this when made reservation. The workers worked in the room beside mine.

Good place to stay

Nice location and friendly staff.

Property was undergoing construction, ice machine on my floor didn't work and the phone in my room was not working.

Not worth any dollar amount.

The floor I was on looked condemned due to plumbing issues. The room looked old and needed to be updated. The painting in the hallway was awful. The housekeeper opened my door without knocking and woke me up. I will never stay at that location ever again.

What did I like it was clean.

Didn't like the staff's lack of friendliness. Didn't like all the construction but if every thing else was good that would be tolerable. And was a sorry breakfast for the size hotel, crappy little toaster bagels got stuck.

What did I like it was clean. Loved the bath. And the pool view.

Not worth it!

I wish I would’ve known before booking that they had just reopened due to hurricane Irma damage. The room was HOT and there was no way to lower the temperature.

My warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.

Awesome!

Loved the cookies! Also the lady on the phone was above and beyond courteous and helpful, matter of fact when I checked in I told the manager. Be sure she gets special recognition, she deserves it!! Never had someone so great !

This was our first stay and it was recommended to us and it...

This was our first stay and it was recommended to us and it was just what we were told. Excellent place to stay at and we have already recommended to our friends to stay here. We will be back again.

Nice great area close to the mall and majority of the restaurants.! This is my hotel of choice
    • King Room - Disabilty Access

they charged more then what I was quoted for and also charge a 50.00 fee just in case damages are done or you use room service and I asked for a microwave and refrigerator due to me having a toddler I had to go back and fourth to the elevator due to me staying on the 9th floor and using the microwave downstairs and I had to pay for breakfast it wasn't complimentary they give vouchers I'm not sure what that is but I'll ask next time

I like that they gave the cookies when I arrived and was very friendly with my check in and check out

Please pay attention detail, and make repairs!

This is difficult because there was honestly so much wrong. The first night we checked in the room was damp. Linens on the bed did not feel dry. Our thought is the AC was not turned down, so it may have been humid. It was unbearable! They were quick to swap us rooms. The next room:The toilet whistled so loud, I thought it was an alarm going off. The tub faucet leaked, the handle for the shower was missing. The tub drain was visibly rusted, which tells me the faucet had leaked for some time. The tile on the wall that was visible, the grout was all loose. The bathroom was not cleaned properly. Grim was still left in sink, from visitor before. Bed skirt was stained. It looked like there was a leak at some point. The room temperature was either freezing, or if you turned it up things would get damp. No fridge, no microwave. Vending machines were not working on all floors. I take medication and needed water. Finally ended up at the gift shop, after hunting for a operable vending machine. AC in hallways did not work. I felt for housekeeping hauling carts through humid, hot hallways. When I asked for clean towels the maid gave me 2 that were still damp to the touch. The hotel is in desperate need of repair and updating. It is a huge, enormous disappointment to have this experience at a Double Tree. I always pay more for the quality and experience. I'm upset that I didn't choose the other location we stayed at. We picked this to be close the arena for a concert. Looking back, I would have rather drove further to ensure our experience would have been good. Please beware of staying here till they make the necessary updates needed.

Patricia at the front desk up on leaving was very empathetic to us, in regards to us not being satisfied.

We enjoyed the pool, hot tub and the convenience to the airport.

We didn't like that they gave us a room in the far rear of the complex literally the farthest away from all the resources including the pool access. No microwave. And that backed up to the highway. It was noisy.

We liked the pool and hot tub being inside the courtyard. It offered shade from the high temps.

Great location, great staff, great stay
    • King Room with Pool View

Check-in and check-out was easy and the attendance were as professional as they were pleasant. The in-house dining offered a variety of meals whether ala carte or buffet.

Bed and pillows were super comfortable!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View - Non-Smoking

Wifi signal low in room 278 and that was dissapointing. A tree spoiled the pool view.

Bed and pillows were super comfortable! Sports bar and lounge is great place to chill and hang out. Welcome cookie on arrival was delicious! Nice idea.

It was an "okay" stay
    • Queen Room

The bathroom had a burnt out light bulb. The bathtub when I showered DID not drain!! The water was up to my shins, we stayed in room 201 and it was off in a little corner right next to the stairwell, so all night we could hear people opening and slamming the door.

The bed was comfortable! The lobby staff were very nice! Nice short distance from the airport.

Double Tree On Westshore In Tampa Is HORRIBLE!!!

Room faced the wall. Staff attempted to charge additional $50 in the middle of the night. Because i paid an unknown incidental fee in cash... I had to wait until the front desk clerk go up to the 3rd floor to check the room before coming back down to check me out. FURIOUS!!

The free baked cookies.

Breakfast at the buffet in the hotel.

We had breakfast and the gentlemen who was our server on the first day, was very unpleasant. Took a long time to get my husband's coffee, did not offer anything else, I think only once he came back after that we never saw him again. I even remember clearly as we where walking in he looked at us and did not make us feel welcome at all.

The hotel was very nice, and has lot of space. Love having my own balcony. Also, ladies at the front desk did awesome. Very friendly.

Horrible experience
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

I showed up at 7pm to check in, and the room I was given was still dirty from check out at 10am. It happened to be a walk from where the lobby was. When I called, they said they can move me or they can come clean it. I opted to have to cleaned because I was tired. That took another 10 minutes to have someone come up, and then I had to wait outside of my room for about a half hour so they could clean it. After that, I tried calling the restaurant to get dinner sent up. That was very expensive for what I had to deal with for my "experience" I was only there for 5 hours total, because I had to go to my corporate office at 4am. It was a horrible experience and I will never go back to this location.

Nothing enough to make me go back.

One night only! I wouldn't stay here again needs to do better under the Hilton branch !!

The elevator was hot, pulling my suitcase on the carpet was difficult and the carpet is ugly ..the room that we stayed in was ok and the area were the ironing board hung was no secured it fell right out of the wall and onto the floor the screws and all. The bar area to get food smelled like throw up. I wouldn't stay here again.

The closeness to the airport and also to the Tampa bay port ..

I will not re-book this hotel.
    • King Room - Disabilty Access

My room faced the highway so I couldn't get a good night sleep. As well the A/C unit was too noisy. Sent a fax through the front desk which was never received. When the duty mgr returned the fax confirmation print out it listed the communication as unsuccessful. I didn't notice until later that the fax failed to send.

Housekeeping staff were friendly & polite. Rooms were tidy.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Good for a quick stay if you don't plan to spend time in the room

The bed is outdated technology. There is no edge encasement so when you sit on the bed its unsupportive. The pillows were also unsupportive and I had headaches from my neck being misaligned. Because the coils are tied together you will also feel your partner move when sleep. Also the bed skirt was soiled with a brown stain that was large and noticeable. There is also no fridge in the room and only a community microwave in the lobby.

The customer service from the front desk and housekeepers was great.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Good hotel room for a family stay

The front desk staff was not very kind. They put us in the wrong room - a king suite and not a queen suite - then tried to say it was my fault. I showed my booking and they adjusted.

The hotel room was very clean and spacious. The room had a full kitchen with a dishwasher and table seating area. The living room area offered a couch and a chair along with a desk area. The one bedroom had 2 queen beds that were very comfy. The bathroom was fairly large as well. The hotel offered a heated outdoor pool that was a nice size.

Hotel is very nice, liked the sports bar, good drinks and...

Soda machine did not work on 10th floor. Hard to find room

Hotel is very nice, liked the sports bar, good drinks and food. Breakfast buffet was good the young man at the omlet station was Awesome! Room very nice.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Shockingly disappointing

Upon checking in we were never offered information on where our room was located. It's a big place and it was late. When we did eventually find our room, we were disappointed to see how outdated and extremely basic it was. There was pubic hair on the toilet seat which was shocking to say the least for a Hilton. My husband and I searched every floor for a working soda machine for so long I started to expect the little boy from the shining to ride by. We finally found a working one after what felt like an eternity. The worst part of my stay had to be the 5 separate transactions that they entered to validate my card which totaled almost $300! It is not pending as it does not show up on my card except for the available balance on my card that kept diminishing and is still unavailable at 7:43pm, well after check out. I called customer service first thing and talked to a less than friendly woman from billing after confirming with my bank that it was indeed doubletree that was at fault. She hastily rushed me off the phone without so much as a have a nice day and told me to go to the desk. When I went to the desk I spoke with a man who assured me that I would not be over charged and that the money would be put back upon checkout. It didn't seem to be a problem with him that my money was, and still isn't available to me despite the fact that I am away from home with my family. I have to add that an employee named Natalie was very apologetic and offered a complimentary lunch to try to make things better. We respectfully declined as by that time I was so disappointed and fed up there was no way I would spend another minute there. I can guarantee that we will never be back. I can only hope that my money is on my card by tomorrow morning so I can be done with this nightmare!

Location as far as our plans and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Nice hotel but poor business practices
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

They charged my credit card almost double the quoted price given during reservation on booking.com stating that the price I was given was incorrect and weren't going to honor price

Bed was comfortable and housekeeping staff friendly and helpful

dont trust them

Asked if they had a fridge when I called before booking - they said yes Asked when I checked in - they said "it will be right up sir" waited 30m called the lobby - "oh no we dont have any fridges sir"

very bad, never go back or recomend
    • Queen Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access

poor attention, they charge me four time for one night, and to correct the mistake I have to called them back for 4 days, and them have to put a claim on my credit card, the personal there is really bad

nothing I didn't like it at all, I will never go back again to that hotel

Great service and good deal for the price
    • Queen Room

The toilet in our room was not in working condition at check in. After a 4 hour car ride, that was not fun. But we called down ton the desk and they had someone up to fix it within 10 minutes.

Our bed was super comfy and the front desk and restaurant wait staff were above and beyond friendly.

As I said in the beginning it started out a bit bumpy but happy got my room before expected
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the way the front desk Supervisor recived us. Instead of a hello the first thing she said ID and method of payment not what I was expecting from a supervisor and she seemed in a hurry and made a mistake on the payment method causing me to over draw on my bank account. They corrected the mistake but it's upsetting because I shouldn't have had this happened if she was paying more attention.

I liked the cleaness of the property. The staff were always smiling and inviting. The pool was sparkling clean the rooms and the porch were great.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Good stay, awesome buffet breakfast.

Checked in very early and got a room on the first floor, felt like a cave so they moved us to the 4th floor, much much better. Nice balcony and refrigerator in the second room.

The breakfast at the restaurant was incredibly good, expensive but worth it. Fresh fruits, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, salmon, cheese crepes and a lot of other items. Ate there twice, so good. Right off the highway and had restaurants close by or easy to get to.

unpleasant
    • Queen Room

The rooms were very small. I requested a queen bed and they gave me a full bed. The room had roaches and I complained to the front desk and they ignore me... I requested to be change and they never did... as a customer they never took care of me will never go back...

Nothing at all...

IT WASN'T VERY GOOD.

I DIDN'T LIKE THE BATHROOM, TOLID WAS TO LOUD, CHALK WAS COMING OFF THE BATH TUB. I HAD A CLEANING PERSON OPEN MY ROOM DOOR AT 12:45PM SAYING THEY THOUGH WE CHECKED OUT. THAT WASN'T GOOD.

I LIKED THE CLEAN ROOM.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

The bed, bathroom & TV

The dirty halls & old elevators. The staff in the morning when we were leaving the property wasn't at the desk for questions or to receive the key cards.

The bed, bathroom & TV

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Spring Break in Tampa

The fact that I called the hotel, and they didn't have a reservation for me, but after I call booking.com they contacted the hotel and got the issue resolved..

The comfortness of the bed.the cleanliness of the room. Property was very clean.

Great hotel!

I did not like one of the ladies in the front desk, I don't know her name, but she wasnt very nice. When we got there, they said "you can ask for cookies at any time" and one of my kids is 9 years old and she loves cookies. She went there to ask for a cookie and the lady wasnt paying attention to her. Then, after she waited a whilr she said "excuse me" amd the lady said "I'm having a conversation, wait." In my opinion, the guest are more important that the conversation youre having with your coworker. Asking a guest if they need something doesn't take more than 5 seconds, when my daugther said "can I have a cookie please" She didn't even look at her, she just handed the cookie and then whe my kid said "thank you". She didn't even bother to said "youre welcome" I think everyone that is staying at the hotel is important, adults, kids, eldery, everyone. She was about 5'3, mid-lengh light brown hair. She worked the three days we were there. I domt really know her name, but she should improve her customer service. Also, it will be helpful to have a little refrigerator in the room

I love the person that checked me in. She was so nice. If I'm not mistaken her name is Nathalie she spoke french, italian, and another language. She was smiling all the time. She was just great!! She made us feel like we were welcome! Also the people from the vans were really nice and funny! They took us everywhere and their attitude was always great! On top of that they have a like a restaurant (bar) we got Chris as a server and he was awesome!!! He was very efficient and nice!

The sports bar had good food and the pool area was nice.

Disappointed in the room in that we were stuck on the highway side with no balcony and it was pretty noisy. Asked at 5pm if we could get a room with a balcony away from the highway and they said everyone had already checked in for the night (have a hard time believing that). Expensive room for what you get.

The sports bar had good food and the pool area was nice.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good location, free self-parking
    • King Room with Pool View

Room was older and worn. Closet handle came off. Luggage rack was broken. I didn't say anything to management because these things didn't really matter much, but I thought the cost was a bit high for this older property.

Good location, nice staff, free self parking