2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Alabama hotel reviews
  4. Birmingham hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Grandview

Reviews of Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Grandview This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3510 Grandview Parkway, Birmingham, AL 35243-1929, United States of America

#1 of 69 hotels in Birmingham

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

The fact that they served free food and drinks was amazing.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately, the person that checked us in, only told us about free drinks so we ordered carry out. Went to the lobby to get our food to see all these people eating for free. Would have been nice to know.

The fact that they served free food and drinks was amazing. Hotel was very comfortable and accommodating

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

The breakfast wasn't great.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The food wasn't good at all. But everything else was great. The staff was absolutely awesome!!

The breakfast wasn't great. The food wasn't good

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Heard about Drury from friends and we are soooooo glad to finally have stayed at one‼️
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I, personally, prefer more than ONE wastebasket in my room.Heae

Kickback and awesome hot breakfast - popcorn a nice touch. Staff very accommodating and comfortable beds

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Our stay was excellent.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Cleanness and size of room, staff made us feel that they really appreciated us staying with them. The food was delicious. The kickback meal was not expected but appreciated and good.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Christmas Holiday
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The size of the room with the 2 queen beds could have been bigger (a little tight), but everything else was great.

I liked the cleanliness of the rooms and the breakfast was tasty. Although I don't drink, the free tickets for a drink during happy hour for the adults and free popcorn for the kids is a hit. Very, customer focused efforts.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

When I first walked into the lobby area I was not sure I...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nothing, I am perfectly satisfied.

When I first walked into the lobby area I was not sure I would like this hotel as it is much smaller than other Drury Inns I've stayed at. However, once we got settled in I found this hotel to be quite nice. Nothing fancy but comfortable and clean. The beds were very comfortable, not too soft or hard. The room and halls are clean and updated. Food is good, I expected breakfast and a few drinks to be included but was surprised that they also provided a small buffet dinner. It was nothing super special but it provided some healthy options for children and adults. All of the staff were very polite and accommodating.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

It was an amazing stay and an amazing cost. I would definitely stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I think the hotel could be upgraded. It is a very out dated looking building. The prices are wonderful but when I went I saw it really did not reach to younger audiences and mainly older ones. A USB outlet in each room would be nice also.

The beds were very comfortable. The cleanliness of the room also amazed me. It was an excellent stay and I would definitely stay again. The staff was very friendly and helped me whenever they could. It was a very easy process to get a room and pay for it.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

The pillows were so luxurious!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The location is a bit tricky to get to but nothing can be done about that. Overall, we love Drury Inns.

The pillows were so luxurious! The staff was excellent.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Would stay again
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Nice beds, lining, pillows, towels. Room was spacious and comfortable,neutral colors. Bathroom- slightly different..toilet at an angle from shower. Vending machine worked. In room refrigerator,TV,TV remote,worked well. Pets allowed. Nice check in.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Best hotel of the trip
    • Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything was amazing.

This room FAR exceeded our expectations for the price. I have never stayed somewhere that included breakfast AND dinner! The room was huge and so comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Very close to I-459.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Very close to I-459. Getting to and leaving the property was easy. The room was clean and comfortable (and quiet). There was ample space surrounding the property to walk our dogs.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Great stay!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Near the interstate but secluded from the traffic. Great location. The room was exactly what we wanted. Their pet friendly policy is wonderful! We are returning!

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

The night shift attendant was very pleasant and helpful.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We had to move 2 times. The linen was dirty. And the second room had bedbugs and dirty linen.

The night shift attendant was very pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

nice room. as always...convenient, my favorite hotel in Birmingham..the noise was crazy this time...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

noise up until all hours of the morning from kids across the hall..

I stay at the Drury every time i am in Birmingham which is usually once a month or more...i love this place...this time however i was very disappointed in my stay..i was placed across the hall from a bus load of kids and they ran the halls and made noise until way up in the morning...i was sick and just wanted to sleep but their chaperone just did not have them under control...i started to call the front desk but didn't want to be a complainer but i was so disappointed...i was so sick and just wanted to rest....i will be back in Birmingham early March for sure and maybe sooner for another event..but i have not made up my mind if i will stay here again..as much as i love it and as close as it is to my dr. i just didn't understand why all the noise was allowed...never happened before...thanks for all the good stays though...God Bless...Debbie

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Amazing! Exceeded my expectations!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was very friendly! They breakfast was really good! They had two different kinds of eggs and one was a kind that I never thought I would eat but it was absolutely amazing! I love the fact that they offer drinks throughout your stay included! They have several different benefits that are included in with your room price that other hotels have never offered us before! We will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Excellent stay-comfortable, clean, and worth what we paid.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Would have liked a thicker comforter and a darker shade to block light, but those were minor issues.

Clean, friendly staff, and we appreciated all of the extras for the guest. Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Easy check in, room was clean and ready.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Every time a neighboring room flushed a toilet, it echoed so loud as to wake me up several times during the night.

Easy check in, room was clean and ready. Internet was lightning fast.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

No sleep for us that night.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like getting woke up at 2:00 in the morning with the fire alarms going off. Had to dress and stand in the parking lot for 20 mins in the cold. One of your staff didn’t turn off the hot dog machine. I know it was an accident, but someone wasn’t doing their job. So my wife and I didn’t sleep anymore that night.

Loved the location next to Pappadeaux Seafood . This is our place we like to stay at when we are in town.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

The room was spacious.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were no staff in the front desk at the moment of checkout. I have to wait several minutes to be assisted.

The room was spacious. The breafast was very good.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Awesome! This was my first time staying at a Drury Inn. I will definitely stay again!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Some of the guests would congregate to smoke near the door we used to enter and exit the building. Could there be another designated area for smoking?

The evening reception exceeded our expectations! My husband loves popcorn so he appreciated having free popcorn each day.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Drudy Inn is a great hotel chain.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Room was not cleaned after the first night. Bathroom was really small. Bathroom needs a fan.

Good BF and this location serves a Dinner. Free Happy Hour Drinks. Great location of Highway 280. Many Restaurants within 1-5 miles of the hotel. And upscale shopping within 1 -5 miles. Will return to this location.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

This is a very dated hotel and hot like most Drury Inns...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

location was great, everything else needs improving.

This is a very dated hotel and hot like most Drury Inns I've stayed at. The staff lacked any personality and acted like they could not wait for their shift to be over with. I will not stay here again when I come back to B'ham to visit family.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

The front desk attendant who checked us in went above and...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The front desk attendant who checked us in went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and special! We also enjoyed the pool and the kick-back and breakfast! Great place to relax and stay when traveling with kids.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Pleasant
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Pets, however there were many guests that were fleeing the hurricane, so we understand. Just wish they could be housed in one section. Add more exterior security cameras.

Having a living area separate from the bedroom.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Good
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We waited at the desk for 15 minutes to check in at 6:00. There was a sign on the desk that said be right beck. We came down again at 9:30 to get water st the Pantry. No one was at the desk, we waited again for more than 15 minutes and finally left. The front desk clerk needs to be at the front desk or at least have a bell or a way to get them there.

The room was very clean and the staff in the cafe were extremely friendly. The food and beverage at night was great.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Unpleasant
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The hotel was not clean, very load guest (kids)at the pool after it closed then they ran up and down the hall until 3:00 am. Lamps, TV, and refrigerate didn't work. Room had a very bad odor in it.

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Great hotel to stay at for Vintage Bike Fest!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing notable to discuss. This is not a new building so the grounds are showing wear as is the interior but it is clean and the decor is pleasant.

Drury Inns are very well run with standards I can rely on. This particular hotel is well located with good dinning options near by along with shopping. Breakfast and happy hour are great as are the staff members that provide this service. Beds and pillows are as one would expect from a Drury Inn so a good night sleep is guaranteed.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The beds were very comfortable!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds were very comfortable! Very clean! Pool was very nice. Breakfast and kickback hour was very good. Location is convenient. We really enjoyed ourselves and will stay again.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

Staff was welcoming even though it was busy.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We were sent to a room that had not been serviced. We had to go back to the desk to be reassigned. That process took longer than expected and we were put in a rom over the pool which was loud late into the night.

Staff was welcoming even though it was busy.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Loved our stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

One minor complaint: poor quality toilet paper. Also there was a bench outside our room on the first floor, and there was a couple sitting there and talking at 4am which woke us up.

Food was very tasty. Really enjoyed the happy hours!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

I love the Drury and will be back in Birmingham soon but not sure I will stay there next time ...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There were people in the parking lot late at night talking really loudly for a long time..and the maid woke me up in the hall yelling in her native language continuously...and though i had a do not disturb sign on my door she knocked on my door early...i was appalled at how rude she was with the loudness of her voice so early in the morning...and she did it the whole time until i left...was disappointed this trip...i love the Drury, the facilities, i always stay there as i am in Birmingham a good bit...but that maid has no regard for people's privacy and comfort..

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Location was perfect

Nothing to dislike

Location was perfect Early evening "kick back" was a great way to relax after a long journey. Staff were very helpful and we met some great people

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

We would definitely stay at this Drury Inn, especially for the location and Pappadeux right next doo
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing we didn't like - except the $35 pet fee - highest we've ever been charged at a Drury Inn

Great location Great places to walk our dog - beautiful neighborhood F&B was some of best we've had at Drury Inns

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Nicely landscaped fenced and secure staff was very friendly...
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We were very pleased with the hotel

Nicely landscaped fenced and secure staff was very friendly really good breakfast beds were comfortable bedroom with very clean bathrooms very clean

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Except for Mr. Zack it was average.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I needed a taxi at 6:15 and this information was never forwarded to the morning shift. As a result of it, there was no taxi and I was late to the procedure in the nearby Hospital. It may see trivial to the reader but I relief=d on them.

I expected a suite and initially got a regular room and a since the bed that was rolled in was dirty I was upgraded. Some of the questions in here do not cover the reason for my travel. The front desk employee Mr. Zack, went out of his way and was kind above and beyond "the call of duty".

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

A Great Place to Stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We’ve stayed at this property several times; usually with our young grandsons. The staff is always friendly and helpful; the hotel is always clean, well kept and maintained. There is tasty popcorn and soft drinks immediately available upon check in. Our grands adore the pool - indoor/outdoor so that they can still swim if the weather is bad. The evening reception is always wonderful with many options that equate to a full meal with adult beverages for my husband and me. The beds are so comfy so we can get a good night’s rest. The morning is greeted with a terrific, hot breakfast with many different selections that everyone loves. The value can’t be beat!

• Reviewed: August 12, 2018

Excellent staff, amenities, security, and price.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The only thing we didn't like but not enough not to come back was the soft mattress on the bed.

The staff were friendly, courteous, and extremely helpful. They offered a reception at night which included chicken fingers, penne pasta and one other food offering along with two soups. They have a soft drink dispenser open until 9 pm with 7 or 8 different flavors. For those who drink alcohol, they offered up to three free drinks. The breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, patty sausage, baked potato cubes, biscuits and gravy, fruit, waffles, oatmeal.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Very clean, fresh, and well appointed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast didn’t have fresh cut up fruit, roasted potatoes were unappealing, scrambled eggs blah. I don’t eat cereal, waffles, donuts much. Prefer a European selection of food, link sausages, lox, variety of healthy breads with small sweet ones too. Fresh fruit such as pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes. Cold cuts, smoked fish and cheese slices. Eggs ok scrambled but cook em better. Next door shower running was so loud it ended my sleep for the night. Tv remote was horribly slow to change channels or volume. No commercial free viewing channels and no way of knowing current programs currently playing. With 4 minutes program and 3 minutes of commercials cycle I do not miss tv at home.

Very clean, fresh, and well appointed.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Comfortable and quiet
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The reception wasn’t the best but not awful

The place was clean and comfortable, the facility’s gym was right across the hall. The person that helped me resolve a small issue that I had was great

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

We were very satisfied with our stay & will use Drury Inn & Suites again when we travel.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Really can’t think of anything except that the elevator was slow...not a big deal!

Room was clean and comfortable. Bed & pillows were heavenly! Staff was nice & helpful. Breakfast was great! Impressed with the quality and reasonable price. Parking lot was well lit at night for safety. Would recommend this hotel to friends & family. I know we will stay at Drury Inn & Suites again when we travel.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

It was a great hotel with awesome food & drink benefits. We will definitely stay there again!!
    • Queen Suite

We loved the comfy beds, the breakfast was great, and the kickback at 5:30 was the best! I wish all hotels offered that. We were there for the world series, if we ever come back we will definitely be staying at drury inn and suites!

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

• King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It was A struggle to get maid service to our suite daily. Even after requesting service, we came back to an uncleaned suite after being gone for more than 7 hours. One day we never received service...just A stack of towels and bed linens. The pool is a very small area definitely not room enough for large groups.

Great location. The afternoon snacks and drinks are great. Breakfast has a large selection. The staff is very friendly.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Great Value
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Cheap liquor, but it was free, so it's hard to complain. Wine and beer were OK

Food was good, especially the hot breakfast. Room was clean and staff was good.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Great. I will come back.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Disability Access

The bedding for the pullout couch was dirty (hair, food, etc.). Called front desk and they brought up a new set super quick. Mattress needs to be cleaned though.

Friendly staff. Clean bathroom. Comfortable beds. Big room.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

It was too brief, but I was impressed.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The Drury exceeded my expectations, and the staff could not have been nicer. The evening hospitality foods were delicious. Location and amenities were wonderful.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Staff extra nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room and hallways cramped. Very difficult to maneuver luggage cart into room due to tightness of entry. Our room near pool very noisy until the rains came!

Staff extra nice. Bed and pillows comfy. Free drinks and large spread in late afternoons (M-F) were unexpected bonus. Clean.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

I did not like the fact that you (booking.
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I did not like the fact that you (booking.com) changer my name and it was stressful and difficult to even find the reservation. That was the only negative

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Wonderful time in Birmingham, AL...thanks Drury Inn and staff!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was a little uncomfortable, but then again, I may just be used to my adjustable bed at home.

The staff was excellent...made us feel at home immediately!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Wonderful and clean hotel,just a bit difficult to find.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds weren't as comfortable as expected..maybe older beds?Still fine,though. Finding the hotel and actually finding the road it is located on required crossing six lanes of heavy traffic,and a U-turn.The road(Grandview) is partially hidden from view and there is no sign announcing the Drury Inn.

People were exceptional.Hotel was extremely clean.Pool and area were very nice.The 530pm kickback was well-staffed and the food was above average.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

we loved it.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

our room was right above the pool, and it was loud...although it did shut down right at 10pm

WOW, our first time staying at Drury Inn . we were blown away at the accomodations. very clean, amenities were amazing...free dinner and breakfast? really? we now seek for Drury Inn when we travel.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

It was a nice clean location with friendly staff.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was overlooking the lobby and there were too many people into the night and in the early morning before breakfast being extremely loud and no one in the hotel seemed to address that.

The staff was extremely friendly and check-in and check-out was very easy.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Value!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Upper mid-range accommodation. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a nice, clean place to stay in a great part of town. Easy access to lots of good food nearby. Staff super helpful, including Toya at front desk. I found exactly zero flaws with my stay at Drury Inn Grandview. Two thumbs up. Way up.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Too noisy. Sound is amplified through the doors and windows.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The outdoor pool was right outside of my room and children playing in it past 10pm.I was woken up again at 1130pm by a "dance team" checking in and they continued to go back and forth (noisily) between several rooms surrounding mine all through the night straight up until 6am when i had to get out of bed. I could also hear them banging around in the rooms throughout the night.

The complimentary meals

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Loved the evening meal.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I would have liked a 12pm check out...just because I am not an early riser...and keep breakfast open until 10 am.

Loved the evening meal...it kept me from having to go out. I missed breakfast, but my grandson loved it. We liked everything about the hotel...it was quiet, we slept very well. Beds were comfortable and the staff very helpful.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Will stay at Drury hotels EVERYTIME I travel!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I liked to be on the top floor. I did request that. However, I saw how busy they were and they found the best room possible (third floor) in like 5 seconds, so I can't complain. It was a great, stay.

The check in was extremely, efficient although they were really busy. The staff was very, engaged. That makes a HUGE difference. The rooms were comfortable. The free popcorn for kids, the drink cards for adults during the happy hour, the pasta dinner for guests, the fitness center, the pool, they really have a great, hotel and it's in walking distance from Pappadeaux's (of course we ate there). I actually signed up for the Drury Program and will find one wherever I travel....I liked it that much.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

The Drury Inn was a great place to stay!! We will definitely be staying here again!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There was nothing that I didn't like!

The bed slept so good and the room was very clean! The staff was extra helpful and the breakfast was amazing!!

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Very nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I don’t like the soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower. I would much rather have individual bottles.

The location was close to our destination. The staff is very helpful. The breakfast is amazing.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

We highly recommend your hotel and have found our new hotel of choice when traveling.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

We did not receive housekeeping while we were there and had to ask for clean towels. We even called the front desk and requested it and was told that as long as the do not disturb sign was not on the door someone would come by. We spent 2 nights with no housekeeping.

Complimentary breakfast and dinner. Located near wonderful shopping and restaurants. Indoor/outdoor pool. I recommend your hotel to a friend That was visiting bham Sunday and she ended up booking for that night.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Great Value!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

In addition to the included breakfast, they also had a light dinner (hot dogs, chicken tacos, rice and beans, salad), and adults over 21 received a drink card for THREE drinks! My husband and I really enjoyed it.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

Fantastic stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parking lot to close to building, sometimes heard people turning on/off car alarms, but I travel with a sound machine for sleeping. It helped drown it out.

Great location to hwy, store, restaurants, hospital, UAB

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

My stay was everything I thought it would me and more
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I actually like everything wish it didn’t take so long to get on and off the elevator but it was a lot of people there so it’s understandable

I like the fact that the staff helped everyone from the time you walk in the door, it was easy to find and get to my room, the room was very clean and spacious, the kids loved the inside pool and breakfast was awesome. This exceeded my expectations and I just want to thank you all

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

As always, perfect! Thank you!
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

cleanliness is most important to me and this place is always very clean Housekeeping is amazing. Comfortable bed and bedding. Large rooms. Good daily breakfast and light dinner each night is also a huge bonus!

• Reviewed: February 15, 2018

It was a very nice vital and we enjoyed our stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The sheets were a little scratchy and made my boyfriend itchy.

The bed was comfortable. The dispensers in the shower were awesome. Breakfast was delicious. The numerous outlets in the room were nice.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Very comfortable and relaxing once you got past the noise! LOL
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Noisy! We had the room by the Elevator and people all day and night banging and loud talking. Also Kids and teenagers running in the hallway. Teenagers were next door with banging, loud TV, and hollering. Floor in the hallway was wet where they were running from the pool to the room.

Access to everything was easy. Very comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Will be looking for more Drury Inns when I travel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Barking dogs in nearby rooms

Check in was very quick, the social hour they have in the evenings was great. The breakfast was very good, unlike most free breakfasts at hotels. I will definitely stay at Drury Inn more often!

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Great facility home away from home!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Friendly staff welcomed us and explained the property throughly. We will definitely stay at Drury Inn ‘s again. Room large and very comfy. Bright white towel and bedding. Bed very comfortable. Great location very quiet.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

This is not a stuffy, fancy hotel, but met every comfort and need any posh place could, for a much b
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was nothing to be displeased with.

The hot breakfast was perfect, and well attended. When we had problems with our neighbor, the staff addressed the problem, and moved us to a new room, that actually ended up being an upgrade when a similar room was not available.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Very clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Very clean. Staff was kind and the free hot breakfast was a bonus. Safe area with shops/restaurants close by. Right off the highway which is a plus. I’d definitely book again when in the area.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Kids Running around being loud one Guy had gun in thehallway...
    • Superior Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Kids Running around being loud one Guy had gun in thehallway family scared Spoke to one of the people out front trying to get a reimbursement because they put him out around 2 o’clock in the morning and we couldn’t sleep a bad stay I would like a refund please or free night or two

• Reviewed: December 21, 2017

Just what we needed....
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The traffic getting there was terrible. The staff were great but seemed spread thin especially during happy hour.

Everything was rather exceptional, especially the bed and the happy hour

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

It was awesome and walking next door to fine seafood restaurant was a perk!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was amazing! Food was great. Drinks and 5:30p kickback was a nice touch. Staying here made me choose Drury Inn for my personal travel over the holidays!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Nice Hotel
    • Queen Suite

We were next door to a guest who had a dog. He was barking and whining consitantly early in the morning when we were trying to sleep in. They need to put a guest who has a dog somewhere in a spot so that others don't get bother by their barking!!

Staff was friendly. Complimentary night snakcn and drink was nice suprize! Pool was clean, jacuzzi was just right temperature.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Was pleasant stay and will be back
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was a little small and hard to get to

My husband said the breakfast was great and the supper was yummy. The bed was soft and the air worked great. Plus it was very quiet which I enjoyed since I was in town for surgery.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Very happy, very satisfied, stay at Drury whenever possible.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

need a night light in the bathrooms. And easy chair not so low, too hard to get out of in the handicap room. Also handicap bathroom shower flooded the bathroom.

wonderful, and wonderful staff as well. Love their beds, sheets and towels so soft.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Will do it again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Traffic at 4 PM was horrible on the street to get to the hotel. Not the hotels fault but still an issue. Bathroom was clean but could have been better.

The 5:30 snack time was great as was the breakfast. Beds were comfortable.

We Price Match