Reviews of Dynasty Suites Redlands 3 stars

#4 of 8 hotels in Redlands

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Quiet
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

I was not happy about the room it seemed a little dingy but clean. I usually always enjoy my stay but they basically told me they may not let me return because my daughter dropped some hair dye on a towel. I thought that was a bit overboard considering I stay 20 times this year. Oh well. ....

Quiet

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Utilitarian, just needed a room for the night without spending a fortune.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Dark brown carpet with black highlights always makes me wonder just how dirty the carpet really is. Thin walls, so heard conversations on both sides of me. Fortunately, they were early to bed people.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The Dynasty Inn fits the beauty and charm much like the city it's located in.

The A/C unit was loud but worked very well. The breakfast was adequate, it would have been better with some bacon or sausage.

I enjoyed the pool, and sauna. The beds were super comfortable. The room had an electric fire place which was a nice touch and added to the comfort of the room.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great hotel
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The stay at this hotel was wonderful.  I was impressed that while the room was a little dated and small, the room was clean (except the carpet looked old) and the bedding and linens very comfortable. Easy parking.  The amenities in the room and the 24 hour coffee and tea station was a bonus. The basket of toiletries was unexpected but had everything you could possibly need.  A very nice plus although I packed all of these items, because as I said,  it was unexpected,  even in the nicest of hotels.  Also two free bottles of water in the fridge. Very nice touch instead of having to spend $1.50 in a vending machine. Our ceiling fan didn't have any pull strings to change the speed so it was either off or full speed. The front desk offered to send a maintenance person, but it was too late to have them come mess with it so we just used the wall air conditioning unit and it was one of the quietest I've even seen.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Awesome and very comfortable and clean
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The staff was very attentive and helpful I always have trouble with the key cards and the gentleman trimming the bougainvillea came over and assisted me with how to use the card😀 The room was very clean and comfortable and the all he amenities were great right down to to the cookies 🍪 Will definitely rebook on our return visit to Loma Linda’s univeristy hospital

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Clean and comfortable lodging
    • Deluxe Single Queen

There was nothing that I didn’t like about the property.

The rooms were very clean, the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is spotless and very user friendly. Best hotel shower I have ever experienced, with the horizontal sprayheads in addition to the downward showerheads. The overall room design with the double Decker sinks made staying here a Joy. Kudos to the designers and the staff! I was able to park right outside my room, easy access with bulky golf club travel case and large suitcase. And for those of us who get up a couple of times during the night, the bathroom is equipped with a soft night light. Something as simple as this is a big plus. I would rate dynasty suites superior in function and design. Almost forgot to mention the excellent breakfast consisting of pancakes, yogurt, waffles, pastries etc. Coffee was brewed fresh by a self service coffee brewing dispenser. If I ever visit the Redlands California area again, I would not consider staying anywhere but Dynasty suites. I think I’ve made my point.

The nightshift maintenance guy on site was a gentleman &...
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Desk staff was a lil nosey. My family and I rented 4 rooms in total. I jad 1st cause I showed 1st and as my family arrived. The kids and everyone meet in my room. I got a ph call in 1st 15min of showing up that I had unregistered guest in room. I set her strait promptly, it was annoying. I do appreciate the vigilance though. Wish they had that attitude with the other guests I noticed no parking at night which was slightly perturbing. Maintenance man saved night.

The nightshift maintenance guy on site was a gentleman & a scholar. Reminds me of dude from happy Gilmore. Always there when you need help. He needs a raise.

Nice place
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Clean, comfortable and surprisingly quiet. None of the starkness I've come to expect in motels. There are vines hanging from the arches and climbing the walls. The rooms have a large tv, ceiling fan, fireplace, fridge, micro and excellent water pressure to name a few. I've traveled a lot in the past few years and this is the best hotel I've stayed in for 4 times the money. The breakfast was slim pickings, but there are numerous places to eat within a few hundred yards.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I'd go back.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Found a spider in the shower with me, but that is normal for the location. I still go back there.

The stay at Dynasty Suites is what I had expected; clean, comfortable, quiet, and reasonable on the cost. I would return to Dynasty Suites if I am back in the area.

Pretty good value
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Bullet proof glass at check in counter, cigarette burn on comforter, interior decor a bit dated, breakfast VERY weak

Foliage, staff friendliness, laundry room

As always, a pleasure!
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

This was my forth stay at this hotel, and my sister, who was traveling with me, her first. She, like I, are picky about accommodations, and Dynasty has never let me down. She said she will be back, as will I.

I was pleasantly surprised by this quaint place-easy to access and super easy staff etc.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

rooms are pretty small but fine if you're a couple.

Quaint, quiet and easy location. It feels like an apartment complex more than a hotel. Cute little pool, safe, good breakfast and friendly staff.

All good

No complaints came up.

It feels safe. It's good that they keep such a close eye on the vehicles parked there. The clerk that checked me in was very pleasant and very helpful.

Very comfortable, safe area, excellent staff.

It was perfect for 2 nights.

Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Beautiful lush landscape. Could have saved a few $ booking directly with Dynasty Suites Redlands CA.

We liked that the property was very clean pleasant looking...

We liked that the property was very clean pleasant looking and quite. the rooms were clean and had nice little extras like a ceiling fan, refrigerator separate freezer, nice comfortable bed good pillows, soft towels and my wife even like the make up mirror on the mounted on the wall.

A one night stop over from LA to SF trip
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Nice good size clean room Friendly staff A welcome small pool with towels provided after a long drive from Grand Canyon -Williams town Laundry facilities The breakfast was good - self service with a few choices.

in right lication for our visit .
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The noise from people upstairs could hear them walking around floor not soundproof enough. Noise of a night music playing loyd no security around to tell them to keep the music down

Location to freeway and near family location

Very peaceful, overall AWESOME
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The hotel stated they never received the confirmation, I had to call customer service and they got it straighten out. So we stop to have breakfast to pass the time. But, this also happened with another 3rd party booking I used. But it all came out good in the end.. Thank you.

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean, nice and quiet. Breakfast was deceit.

Not great.

There were ants in our room. This is the second time we have had ants in our room while we stayed there. So 2/3 times we have been there have been ants. Also the vending machine took my coins and didn’t give them back. Then the pool was out of towels. We will not be staying here again.

The bed

Needs updated bed spreads.

See above

Needs updated bed spreads. The ones currently on look like grandma gave them to them. That little change would really update and first impression would be of a more modern property

Quiet, spacious room, delicious cookie at check in, nice...
    • Executive Suite

WiFi kept disconnecting.

Quiet, spacious room, delicious cookie at check in, nice breakfast and great coffee. Fireplace was awesome. Loved the amenities!

The bed is good.
    • Presidential Suite

The bed is good. The hotel is a bit run down. While the location is convenient but it is quite noisy. The continental breakfast is ok. The staff does not tidy up the room every day. Parking and check-in is convenient.

Disappointed with size of room
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Room was small, dark and dingy with 'heavy ' furniture giving no room for suitcases.

Good continental breakfast with good choices available from 5 am. Staff excellent. Location close to Freeway. Comfortable bed

Price was right for comparison to other places not as nice.

Requested a smoking room,and didn't get it. Also room was upstairs and we are older.probably my fault for not asking but it was our first visit.

The coffee was great.

Cozy and comfortable
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The breakfast bar can do with some improvement. Bagels without cream cheese!

Cozy and comfortable, a nice setting cloistered in style with palm trees and swimming pool at the end. very nice.

Was supposed to be a romantic getaway. We made the best of it but left disappointed and exhausted.
    • Honeymoon Suite

Very dated and dingy. Spa tub was disgusting.. turned brown when the jets were turned on. Bed was broken down and not comfortable. Remote for TV didn’t work so it had to be plugged in and unplugged to turn off and on. No movie channels despite advertising directives and hbo. Breakfast was a huge disappointment- rubbery pankackes and cold hard boiled eggs, fake juice. Very loud, walls were paper thin. Could hear rooms surrounding us showering, talking, and the pipes rattled all night.

Bottled water in the room and didn’t have to ask for thins like toothpaste as they were already provided. Plenty of towels.

Not sure I would stay there again

The carpet was severely stained making the environment feel unclean. Breakfast selections should include more protein Plus it wasn’t user friendly not being able to adjust the ceiling fan

Bed comfort, updated fixtures Plants/vines throughout the property Convenient location

I will have to come back to Redlands every few months, and I would like to return here!
    • Deluxe Single Queen

In the breakfast area, the lids for the coffee cups had apparently been mistakenly delivered or ordered. The did not fit the coffee cups. It was nearly impossible to safely juggle one's breakfast and coffee while returning to the room. A small thing perhaps, but I was there for 4-5 days.

The bed was wonderful.

The location was great, it was just less then 5 minutes to...
    • Deluxe Single Queen

It was too loud in the property and I couldn't really relax. The walls were thin, so I could hear the muffled sounds of my neighbors. You could hear motorcycles and big trucks that were parked in the parking lot zooming around and when people were walking around outside your door.

The location was great, it was just less then 5 minutes to the shopping areas and the friends that we wanted to visit in Redlands. We loved that in the room there were nice amenities including a razor and tooth paste and the place was very clean.

The room was clean and comfortable!
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

The room was clean and comfortable! The property in general seemed well cared for. I wouldn't hesitate booking a room here again in the future.

Great stay !
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Nice to have breakfast provided but would have enjoyed a little more fruit selection.

Enjoyed the gazebo and small table outside of our room. We did not use the spa, but nice that it was available. The room was small but enjoyed all of the amenities including breakfast. Bed was comfortable and it was a quiet area.

Very nice, safe, quiet and relaxed. Very friendly staff!
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Staff was very nice and helpful. The Power company did some work and shut off Power between midnight and 7:00 am. Staff did everything they could to balance that, with breakfast in front office, lanterns, extra security guard checks etc. I would come back. Nice safe clean atmosphere And loved the arcades and plants

temperpedic bed, quiet AC unit, better than average...
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Incomprehensible tv remote. never did get television to turn off

temperpedic bed, quiet AC unit, better than average toiletries razor shave cream etc not bad for motel

Everything was ok until the giant cockroach crawling on our wall it ruined our nights stay
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

There was a large cockroach about 21/2 inches long and 11/2 inches wide crawling on the wall above the bed I wasn’t able to sleep after that plus the commotion to killl it. My daughter wasn’t able to sleep all night either due to hunungus cockroach.

We were in town for my 80th birthday and this hotel made the 2 night stay just right.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The charge to cancel a room requested for a friend that she did not need which I will dispute via my credit card company. We used and paid for 2 rooms for 2 nights and I am not willing to pay for a room we did not use!

The receptionist got us the 2nd night we were unable to get on line at the same price of the original reservation. On line you wanted more money to add a room and would not cancel the unwanted room or let us add a night for the 2nd room when we needed it.

Clean and secure.

The lighting over the sink was poor for applying makeup and fixing my hair. The bed was a bit to soft and hot. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, big improvement could be made there. Operation of the TV could be a little bit easier to figure out.

Liked having the safe. Loved the shower with the sprayers hitting my lower back. Good idea having both the A/C and ceiling fan in the room. Our room was always clean and ready for us when we returned in the afternoon.

It's an old motel that needs updating.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Any effort at all on breakfast would have Been nice.

Breakfast was a joke...pancake machine was broken and there really wasn't much else except cold cereal and juice.

Smallish property with comfortable beds.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

It would be nice to see some blinds on the windows for privacy since the only window is next to the outside walkway and it was necessary to keep the curtains closed.

Nice property, clean rooms but a little dated. The staff was very helpful. The bed was comfortable and it was nice that they had a couple bottles of water in the room. They had great toiletry items!

Very dirty

Parking space was terrible. People who parked next to me were so close I thought they were going to bang my car. Hotel floors were dirty. Very dirty that when my grandchildren came to visit their feet were black underneath when they left. Did not feel safe at that hotel at all.

I liked the greenery around the hotel.

Great Place with wonderful staff!
    • Deluxe Single Queen

People that stay there just throw there cigarette butts on the ground and it made the property look not so great.

Wonderful staff, they were so accommodating.

Would not recommend
    • Honeymoon Suite

There wasn't any hot water the jets in the jacuzzi weren't working I let the front desk know they said they would try to fix it I was there for an hour and decided to leave the room smelled like cigarettes even though it's a none smoking room

Mirrors everywhere good size TV

awesome

I just wish that they got the sounds proof wall bcz the ppl next door woke me up before my alalrm -.-

It's just awesome place to stay; Location from my business and grocery shopping were great.

Stay at Dynasty Suites motel, okay, not super, but okay.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

WIFI signal strength mostly poor. Continental breakfast could have been better.

Dynasty Suites advertised a super breakfast, but turned out to be an okay continental breakfast. They also advertised cookies upon check-in, but no such luck.

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Not getting the military rate

We have military ID and I was told that I could have saved $10.00 if I had NOTused booking.com. And called the property myself. We have stayed there many times with our military ID. So I was dissapointed to pay more with booking.com Does booking.com offer military rates?

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

This place was a pleasant surprise - they obviously are...

Because it's a motel, you have people's cars parked right outside your room - and of course some guy's car alarm has to go off intermittently all night.... just part of the motel experience I guess.

This place was a pleasant surprise - they obviously are really trying to be a boutique hotel. They had tons of great perks like free snacks, and 24 hour coffee as well as really comfy beds and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

A bitter sweet experience !
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The wifi was a non starter, despite all the advertising to say it was free and fast. It would have been a joke, had I not to work, but as I had important work to do on line it was a very negative experience. Even after repeated requests for help from the front desk it did not work. This really spoilt my whole stay at this lovely location as I could not complete my work while staying there. A great pity that all the hard work of the hotel was spoilt by this one factor.

The staff were friendly & welcoming

Great stay

Not a real problem A/c smelled funny when first turned on but other than that no other problems

Room Was Roomy Bed Comfy service outstanding Quiet area Nice Location easy to find

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Older property but clean and quiet
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Property is old - closet doors didn't slide well. Ironing board wouldn't stand up. Breakfast was minimal

Quiet and comfortable. I liked it that they provided complimentary water and nice amenities

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

We have stayed here before and both times it has been great.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The rooms are small , but one is only there to sleep.

We have stayed here before and both times it has been great. It is in close proximity to everything. This is a very nice clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Nasty and out dated.... don't trust the photo's. Rooms are tiny !!
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

Breakfast was an absolute joke. I was on the last day of a 8 day family road trip, 4 different hotels this one was the worst. My kids Ruben wanted to get up early to leave rather than swimming and hanging out.

Not much to like here, pretty basic...

Highly recommended Redlands hotel
    • Deluxe Single Queen

I can't think of one thing I did not like.

Just excellent. They thought of everything they had bottled water in the room they had lotion soap fruit apples every day halo tangerines every day 24 hour Starbucks coffee or hot chocolate. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and timely

Convenient and clean

breakfast adequate, but limited

Just what we needed, location and a clean room and comfortable bed. This was our seventh year staying here on our way to Spring Training and we will be back.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

I have been at this hotel in the past and was ok.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

I have been at this hotel in the past and was ok. But this time, very disappointed. Refrigerator made noise all night long, carpet looks dirty. And the worst was to find in one of the beds a really suspicious stain on the bed sheets, I call the front desk and explain the situation and she asked me if I want change room, wich I declined, becauseI was already on my pajamas, soo she came gave me a new sheets for me to change,and went to pickup new pillows as well, She told me that she would make a report to the manager named Pria. And stated that the manager would call me next day, wich She never did. Next morning I went to the front desk to complain about the TV, that I could not turned off all night, and asked if She new about my last night complain. The front desk Person told me that Pria, the manager was aware the situation, but She never call me to apologize or to give me any explanation.the only thing the front desk told me was that stain was a Bleach stain.soo that was my last time staying at the Dynasti.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

We booked a room for 4 people and brought 3 people only.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

We booked a room for 4 people and brought 3 people only. They charged us $44 extra without letting us know because we had "visitors". Although we did let them know they were our ride they said they can stay for an hour. Second day our ride came back to pick us up they told us to tell them to wait outside and we did but now they charged us $44 because of our ride.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Room was cozy, warm, inviting, and clean.

The towels were a bit rough. I would have liked for the outside of our room door to be wiped down.

Room was cozy, warm, inviting, and clean. TV was larger than most hotels. (I have poor eyesight so this was important to me.) We loved the fireplace! The room was extremely comfortable. There was so many "little extras" that we felt special. It was as if we were staying with family members. It was the little things that made us feel extra special such as the cookies, fruit, coffee, the amenities basket and water in the fridge that makes this a 5 star hotel!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Very good value for the money! We'll definately return!! :)
    • Deluxe Single Queen

The bath tub was very slippery and caused us great concern. We approached the staff at the desk and they confirmed that it is sometimes an issue, however they sent maintenance over with a bath mat and that took care it. The response was immediate and the issue resolved quickly.

The bed was amazing! Better than at home even. The staff was extremely helpful and went out of their way to make sure everything was ok. The reviews which we read prior to booking were spot on and we were very glad we read them when making our choice.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

One of the most beautiful hidden gems I have found!
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

It closed before we had a chance to get there and when we did there wasn't even coffee to be had... I was really hoping there would still be coffee and rolls at least. We got there at 10:05. It closed at 10.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

We will stay here agin if we come back
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Kind of small room but that really wasn't too much of a problem.

Cozy, clean room. Safe area. Plenty of food options in walking distance. Mini fridge.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

• Deluxe Single Queen

Residents at 5:30am on phone in gazebo.

Location. Gazebo. Pancakes.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

EVERYTHING

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good

Good

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

We would have appreciated hot food for breakfast.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

We would have appreciated hot food for breakfast. We did not see that.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Awesome!

Great staff! Great breakfast!

Most places have a buffet breakfast.

Most places have a buffet breakfast.

Bob

Very comfortable room breakfast was not very good for the price of the room.

I'll be back!
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Bathtub controls were hard to maneuver...could have been me, needed an instruction manual....Otherwise everything else was GREAT!

It was very good for what we need.

It was very good for what we need. We had clean room, breakfast, and my son wants to play in the pool.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

If I would have known it was that nice, clean and satisfying I would have been there long ago.
    • Deluxe Single Queen

I don't remember anything.

The bed was so pillow soft, toiletries were useful, it was quiet and all the staff were nice and respectful.

Great stop over.

Small rooms.

The atomsphere in the atrium shaped motel was very nice and felt safe. The pool area was great. Breakfast was good and sufficient.

All of it

All of it

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The beds are wonderfully comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Queen Room

The beds are wonderfully comfortable. We had the best sleep of our trip.

It was clean

Too much noise

It was clean

Appearance

Breakfast - Need more

Appearance

Overall good experiece except for plumbing. Single use coffee/hot water unit needs to be addressed

Plumbing (sink & bathtub drained slowly), toilet backed up.

Clean, good location, quiet, friendly staff at checkin and checkout.

Perfect getaway spot
    • Deluxe Single Queen

Was not unhappy about anything.

Friendly staff. Very CLean. Pool was clean. Grounds were well kept. Very peaceful and relaxing.