Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham Absecon-Atlantic City 3 stars

224 East White Horse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08205, USA

#10 of 19 hotels in Absecon

6.1

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

The manager/owner was extremely rude and unprofessional. The room had cobwebs and holes, and it had a very foul odor.

We did not like anything about the property.

• Standard King Room - Smoking

The location of this hotel on White Horse Pike/US-30 made getting to/from the Atlantic City Boardwalk very simple. There were various places to eat as well on this road. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Badly managed , too dirty and rooms were smelling bad . No cleanliness any where . Breakfast place was so small that we had to literally stand for long time to get something Pool area was very dirty . Not coming back to this place again . Website pictures and realty is totally different.

Nothing good to cheer about except location

• Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

INVEST IN NEW KEY CARDS OR CHECK YOUR MACHINE EVERYONE THEIR WOK IN THE HOTEL INDUSTRY WE KNOW WHERE TO KEEP OUR CARDS SO THAT THEY WORK PROPERLY THE FIRST DAY I HAD TO RETURN TO THE FRONT DESK 4 TIMES BEFORE THE FRONT DESK CLERK CAME WITH ME TO OPEN THE DOOR AFTER THAT BETWEEN ME AND MY HUSBAND WE WENT BACK TO THE FRONT DESK A COUPLE OF TIMES THE NEXT DAY

key cARDS NEEDED TO BE REDONE ON EVERY ROOM VARIOUS TIMES

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

The beds felt dirty.and they did not have elevators so don’t over pack you will be walking up flights of stairs with all of your bags!

The waffles were great add some bacon and eggs and it would be perfect

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

The guy who checked us in was so rude did not let us talk just kept talking about the rules and cutting us off i would never stay there again only because of him that’s how bad he was.

Room was okay

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

The hotub and shower mixed. And the reaction and no consideration for me when i told them someone stold a piece of car part off my car. No one did anything

The coffee

The continental breakfast was only waffles, bread and cereal. Also the microwave and fridge was not working due to the plugs being loose. No one checked these things ahead of time.

When I had a problem with the refrigerator and microwave they came right up to resolve the issue.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

the only thing i didn’t like this time staying here was that the sheets on the bed were dirty. the sheets and the comforter. other than that everything was okay.

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The first accomodation the mirror on the wall was broken and glass all over the floor, 2nd accommodation the owner couldn't get the door open and the 3rd accommodation their was no heat, they had to give us 2 space heaters. Shower was clogged. Floor was dirty, chairs were dirty and stained. Mold and rust. The place was run down and definitely was not the picture on the web site. I don't think I would stay at anouther

friendly people

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Almost everything,terrible experience

Not much to like. It took hours to have hot water,tub backed up,no phone,no ice available,no hair dryer,terribly long walk to get to room, dangerous area.🤐

There isn't anything about the that I didn't like

The room was exceptionally clean and smelled nice. Very cozy and comfortable. Unique layout of the room. Would definitely recommend to a friend or coworker.

The room was old and the general maintenance of the hotel was poor. The shower was not very clean and the towels were extremely cheap and scratchy. The refrigerator and microwave looked as if they were 30 years old. When we booked the reservation we requested 1st floor and were given a room on the 2nd floor. We didn’t expect that we had to climb stairs and enter our room through the outside. The heater was either really hot or it switched to cold air when we lowered the temperature. The door card keys didn’t work properly and we had to go back to the front desk several times for new card keys. The roof was leaking in the corridor leading towards the front desk.

The location and the staff were friendly.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

It's so outdated, no smoke detector. No shower nor shower curtain thats built into jacuzzi tub. Door was bent and drafty. I will never stay here again!!!

The cost and location

Would be nice to have fresh fruit, along with breakfast, selection! Maybe, bananas, oranges, etc. Need more than one type of coffee, than just reg., maybe decaf, in the morning. creamers, were nice, other flavors, too. Suggest comfortable chair in room also! Rather than sitting on bed.

Comfortable. Nice touch with yogurt! Location was convenient.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

Old, run down, poorly maintained. Could have been cleaner. King suite with jacuzzi was old but comfortable. Staff was excellent.

It was quiet and close to atlantic city

Facility is very worn. Furniture visibly worn in areas. While pool was a nice addition, didn't appear to be cleaned daily. At least while l was there. Saw same debris both days and not all was bugs.

Bed was comfortable and looked clean.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

I booked King Size bed with jagucci, but it was not working, their is no facilities to operate jagucci means its just standy Bed Pillow was stinking I will never booked this site again :'( very bed

breakfast, Privacy, parking facilities

Remove and clean the mold from the ceiling. Fix the shower rod that was falling down. Dry out the damp carpeting. Replace the sheets with the proper size made for the bed. Clean the outside of the property from cigarette butts, dirty socks etc.

Nothing to speak about.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

Everything eas very good.

I REALLY ENJOYED MY STAY AT THE DAYS INN IN ABSECON. STAFF MET ALL MY NEEDS. THE FACILY AND ACCONDATIONS WERE EXCELLENT.I DEFINETLY WILL RETURN HERE AGAIN. ❤

I'm not a smoker but my issue was all the cigarette buts everywhere. But I noticed there was no ashtrays or but cans anywhere. So maybe that's why. If you don't provide them then You should Clean them up.

No complaints whatsoever

It was literally right there off of my highway exit, and the staff was very friendly for it being late at night. The room was clean and tidy.

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

bad

nothing cieling was falling apart they did not change my room there are shady people staying the police were called to the room next to mine theres alot partying going not good for family.

This isn't really a big deal but the towels could be softer but I understand why they don't have use them, it's to prevent theft.

I liked the price and the staff is always friendly, check in and out was hassle free!

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room and bed needs to be upgraded. The bed was hard. The towels weren't soft. Only had one washcloth for two people. You could hear the people next door and upstairs. I refused to eat breakfast because there weren't much to selected from.

• Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Staff were competent, courteous and very attentive. I've been traveling over 40 years of my life and this location was far above the normal. Recommend highly.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

Everything! Dirty hotel. We weren't comfortable as soon as we checked in we asked for refund they advised us that we stay one night and check out in the am. The whole purpose was we weren't comfortable we wanted to leave with all our money back. Don't recommend

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was on the first Floor the occupants next door were loud we couldn't sleep. The chairs in the room had stains on them bed wasn't comfortable found items in the room that weren't ours.

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The fridge wouldn't stay on due to the outlet, and first night we were awoke at 11 pm due to water pouring from bathroom ceiling! The front desk person on duty had us mpve to another room! So 5 days worth of groceries and clothes all had to be moved att 1130 pm. 2 young children then wide awake til 3 am!. The new rooms fridge worked atleast but the phone didnt work and burn wholes through sheets. The manager only offered 20 bucks refund and then told me we can check out if dont accept that with a 2 hour notice, and informed us money would take several days to be refunded so we couldn't get another hotel we were stuck there.

Our room was close to the pool, however trash and clothing throughout pool area.

• Standard King Room - Smoking

Everything. It was horrible. I felt itchy there. It was so gross that we even left the clothes we wore there. Run! Don't stay there!!!

Nothing this place is disgusting. A total dump.

My bed look like it was falling apart. The room was so old. There was mold in the bathroom. I was so disgusted with the place., i didnt even sleep good! It was just horrible. I would stay there or recommend anyone to.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I booked for four (4) night and checked out after two-night stay and they have debited my credit card with four nights. They still have not refunded my money. Kindly tell them to refund the money asap

I actually thought I was booking at a hotel that we previously stayed and was not happy when I saw this place. It was not a very good stay. There were stains on the sheets. Had to get clean sheets. Room was very old and damp.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Nothing worthy of an extensive comment. Room was clean and thats all that matters. My favorite part of the staff was the cleaning lady. Very friendly and polite, with a beautiful smile.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Room: Saggy old mattress. Badly need to change them to memory foam mattress. No eggs or fruits in the breakfast. Need to add them.

Location, friendly staff

Some of the smoking rooms had burns in the carpet. As you step into the smoking room the scent of cigarettes greet you. One of the smoking rooms that we were in the heater was not working properly so they're offered a portable heater which worked extremely well. One of the non-smoking rooms, the heater was burning inside. You could see little sparkes of fire in it and it stopped working so the room got freezing cold. Some of the rooms, the sheets and towels had stains. They need to put air wick or glade in the rooms when they finish cleaning to make them fresh.

Their price was reasonable. The receptionist was really nice. They offer continental breakfast from 7am-10am. They have a selection of yogurts, milk, orange juice, apple juice, coffee, waffle, oatmeal, cereal, toast and granola, tea, peanut butter and jelly. The rooms were clean especially the non-smoking rooms and comfy.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

Ehh I'd have to say the breakfast options were lacking , but besides that everything was great.

The room was overall subtle and calming . The king suite could be a little less pricy but overall I see my self coming back.

Bed bug bites, roaches in the bath tub, had a light that they said they were going to come fix but instead they didnt and we had a strobe light as a bathroom light. Absolutely terrible, will never go back and will never reccomend this place

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Dirty sheets Rundown hotel Very old towels A MANDATORY charge for the safe in the room whether you used it or not

The front desk clerk was accommodating to change the first dirty room We were able to check out at 11:30

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

Seeing there dumpster full of matresses. To open our room door you had to put your shoulder into it and force it open when using the key. The stairwells and rooms had a foul odor like a urine smell.

The price was decent.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

The sheets tend to have a weird smell. It smelled like they've been stored In a closet for a long time. If that's the case you might want to look into getting downy scented liner. To keep everything smelling fresh :)

The privacy and pool.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The furniture needs to be updated and is worn. The beds are low and could use some new uplifted frames The mattress was comfortable.

I liked it was convenient to Atlantic City, "PRICE" is a plus! Also an outdoor swimming pool and Breakfast to wake up to. You could not beat the value of the place. I saw a few bad reviews and did not see what they were talking about. It also has a grill and picnic area in the back. If I had known that I would have used that also!!!! I will return again!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Older hotel. Could use a little upgrade. For a place to lay your head after a day at the beach, it was ok. Thought it was a little bit pricey for one night, and no iron/ironing board tho!

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

The manager lied to me, twice, regarding which room I booked and which rooms were available (since I asked to switch to a non-smoking room, which I originally booked, but I was given a smoking room). Luckily I had the confirmation email to remind him of what room I had booked, and thankfully the second on-duty manager was able to help us out. Also, the bathrooms do not work.

Location and size of room

• Reviewed: 17 July 2016

Not fault of management, but at around 12 midnight, someone was trying to come through the door between my room and the one next to me. Scared to death! Instead of calling 911, which I cried out that I was doing, I called front desk. Was told two elderly women.They immediately went to the room next door and found the women sleeping. Perhaps one was trying to get into what she thought was bathroom, in the middle of the night? Frightening nonetheless. I was put in a handicapped room, as I arrived early and it was the only King available and the excellent management was trying to give me an early check in. Room kind of had urine smell, similar to nursing home. Probably need a good rug cleaning b/c a true handicapped person stayed there and perhaps had an accident somewhere.

Affordable; close to the airport; good restaurants close-by. Excellent staff

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

Room smelled bad. Mold in shower area. Bed was not very comfortable. Temperature for breakfast in the conference room was unbearable and uncomfortable and not worth the extra money to stay there. Some of the late night clients were drunk and unruly in the parking lot. We would not stay again because there are plenty of better bargains in the area for similar amenities.

Staff was very friendly. Maid service was excellent.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old TVs, trash outside along fence in parking lot, abandoned car in parking lot

My kids enjoyed the pool and the waffles for breakfast, staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Standard King Room - Smoking

Continental breakfast choices were too limited. Offering more of a variety would be helpful. Pool needed cleaning on the first day we arrived but was beautifully cleaned & prepared for use by the following morning.

Cleaning staff is very good. Thorough refresh of the room with good attention to details (towels, toilet paper, trash removal, vacuum & air freshener). Also very pleasant, welcoming front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 1 July 2016

This the worest place ever. Pictures doesn't match the Real. The pictures that they posted on the website are for a different place. Not clean at all . Everything is dirty. CoulThis the worest place ever. Pictures doesn't match the Real. The pictures that they posted on the website are for a different place. Not clean at all . Everything is dirty. Couldn't even stay one hour and we left .The worest the worest placedn't even stay one hour and we left .The worest the worest place

not clean very noisy

The rooms are very dated. The rooms has a smell. The bathroom counter top was falling down

The pool wasn't open yet.

The breakfast was A lot better than most of the places we stay at in absecon.

It was a little run down

The restaurant was pretty good

Stairs...gettin too old..lol.

BEDBUGS!!

• Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The toilet, shower, an sink drain kept draining slow

We got over charged for all that old ass furniture

• Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Out dated room( but clean) crayon scribbles on wall, rusty chain on door

Convenient location, quiet, clean, quick check- in and out

• Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The staff was friendly and the room was clean and it was good for the price

• Standard King Room - Smoking

Location and there wasn't any time for a peaceful evening

Fairly decent sized room and had more towels then most

• Standard King Room - Smoking

Wish they had a better breakfast

That i had to leave.

The bed was so comfortable that i want to get that bed for my home.

Breakfast options

A lot of pillows, the set up of the room

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

Affordable. Clean. You get what you pay for!

• King Room with Hot Tub - Non-Smoking

The rooms were dirty and too cold. The tub in the room was full of hair and the breakfast was too minimal.

The staff’s courtesy.

• King Room with Hot Tub - Smoking

The room was cold and they gave us a heater.

The cleanliness

• Standard King Room - Smoking

The location was great and very nice

everything

It was very cold in the room

Clean and good customer service

The room was very clean

Staff was very professional

The breakfast, location the cleanliness etc...

I didn't like anything.