Reviews of Ramada by Wyndham Bronx 3 stars

1000 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY 10475 , USA

#9 of 15 hotels in Bronx

The staff was excellent.

It is a long walk to the subway

The staff was excellent. The walk back from the subway was a challenge. The parking lot is small but I would definitely go there again

Staff were very good

Breakfast was not that good, no juice when I went down, when my son went down the juice was there but warm. Toilet very small, uncomfortable chairs, no dresser.

Staff were very helpful, and courteous. Nicely designed room.

Place was nice

When I booked my room online it was no option for a smoking room. So i called the hotel and Maria T told me I couldn't get a smoking room because I booked online. When I explained to her it wasn't a option online and I called made a request numerous times she wouldn't help. The manager a woman( didnt get her name) helped me

The staff was nice.

Not all bad, might return.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

Check in took too long, they dont take prepaid credit cards. Then she sent me to a room that was not ready. Had to go back down for new room key.

Despite the headache the front desk is the only polite staff. I went from a non smoking room to a smoking room. The room was clean but did not smell nice.

It was good, for most of the part.

The noise coming from the mentance guys. Morning and nights

It was good, for most of the part...it was a lot of noise coming from the mentance guys in the nights.

A beautiful place .

I love the greeting when first come in .. I guess someone was being training as I was checking in .. but evening with that being done they still took the time out to check me in .. with Beautiful smiles ..

Very clean bathrooms, and the staff super nice and friendly...
    • Deluxe Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Hallway rugs and entrance looked old worn off and cigarettes smell seeps in to non smoking room.

Very clean bathrooms, and the staff super nice and friendly and accomodating of your needs. I needed blankets and toiletries and they provided these quickly.

Property was clean and fine for what we were there for and...
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

Between 3 of us- we were charged incidental fees over over $1,000. This was taken from our accounts without any notification or telling us this would happen. This meant the money in our accounts was froze and we could not use on the rest of our holiday. It’s a month on and I have still not had they money returned after numerous contacts to the hotel. A sign was put up about incidental fees after we complained about not being informed. Be careful!

Property was clean and fine for what we were there for and expected.

Sleepless night - room in the Lobby. Beware of the disabled room.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We stayed one night from Saturday to Sunday in a room beside the reception which is also room for Disabled No. 110. The room itself was fine and cleanliness was good, but the bed could be replaced. We had mostly 2 hours sleep, because of the loud noise at the reception all night, and then the staff took over with loud voices. This was completely unacceptable and if the hotel intends to offer this room for gest for accommodation, the door must be isolated better. We tried to put a towel to reduce the noise at the bottom of the door, but it didn’t work. There was much smell of cannabis outside the reception and the smell could be found at the reception an in a corridor as we were going down to breakfast. At check-out, we let the employee know and field a complaint regarding sleepless night and the location of the room, but he could not care less and had no comment about our complaint. The price for this room was therefore not accordingly.

The room itself was fine and cleanliness was good, but the bed could be replaced. Location good near the big shopping mall.

Disappointed

Parking was so tight it would have been better parking in the street. Our brand new car was hit. The police came. The car that hit us was next to us with our paint all over their big bumper and their pant all the way down the side of our car. Also first night there was a terrible smell in the room like someone had been sick. Had to have the room changed to a new room then it was better. Won’t stay again.

Good breakfast

ramada stay
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I could not find the dining room

it was pleasant no noise. The room was nice and clean. I also liked the disco light in the room that was cool. The wifi was easy to log into. I was very comfortable there. I would book another room there.

Close to shopping and transit not a bad place staff waz great place is good as long as you bookonlin
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The parking was Definetly tight they have extra parking that nobody really uses but only seen one entrance so you have to walk around to the front but Itz better then the cheap 3hour motels lol

Location was good for me while I was visiting.....bed waz great staff waz amazing every thing I brought up they were able to address......glad I booked online they were Definetly ready for me so I had a smooth easy check in but there were a lot of ppl waiting for rooms it waz like having a easy-pass Lmfaooo

Suck
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

It was my birthday and when we got to the room hot tub didn’t work. They came up to fix it and said they did . But no it didn’t work and it was not the room I pay for. Yes It was a room with a hot tub that didn’t work but it was not the deluxe room that I paid for

GREAT place but prepare for parking mix up. Not enough space..
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The parking is not good. I had to park far from the facility and I didn't feel safe, but I had NO other option. Please look into that..

The check in and the cleaning crew. I love the breakfast...

More then I expected
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was nothing like the photos on the site, it was much nicer and when I called about the check in time the woman I spoke to really explained everything to me.

Besides the bed situation everything else was okay and it smelled very good throughout the hotel

Bed was broken so the sleep was a bit uncomfortable I kept sliding down the middle because I guess the middle of the bed was cracked or something

Room was clean and very nice

Would definitely go back 100 stars...
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The manager was awesome he extended time 2 leave and was very sweet thanks 4 the gift bag raj and for making mines and my sisters birthday unforgettable thank u..

Don’t do it!

I did not like anything about this hotel. I’ve never spent so much money on a motel room and it was the most disgusting thing ever. I believe that people live in the hotel which is why it does not give you that vacation feeling. There were people fighting in the hallways all hours of the night and just the cleanliness of the hotel. There was no hot water in the evening time when you wanted to shower.

There was not one thing about this hotel that I liked. There was no parking, we found a bedb bug in our room, The carpets were wet when we entered our room, but it was dirty.

Love It Here. I Highly Recommend!
    • Business King Room

Staff was pleasant, helpful.. Very relaxing environment, clean, comfortable... Breakfast is included in the price and I think that’s great. I will be coming again!

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Business King Room

There was a flooding problem on the lower level where the microwave and other kitchen items were available. There was no warning or explanation about this issue so when the elevator doors opened, guests were greeted with soaking wet carpets and an open door to the utilities room that showed inches of water on the floor.

The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were very pleasant and accommodating.

My stay would've been perfect if I was able to use the jacuzzi.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The Jacuzzi, when I first filled it, was first too cold. Then I called the front desk to ask how to warm it up, he told me to drain it then refill it. I did that then it was too hot. I didn't even use the Jacuzzi. I feel like I wasted money for nothing. And my whole purpose of choosing this hotel was FOR the jacuzzi.

The bed was VERY comfortable! The room was a good size, it was nice and clean.

great for the price and short notice

some upgrades are need but overall ok. i would def stay again if i needed to book something in that area.

staff was great.. wasn't my first stay but didn't like the room this time. it was a corner room and tv was small

Disgusting 100% and worthless experience and a waist of money.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

Noting was good about this hotel! Had to switch Roma two times and room was notoriously dirty and the hot tub did not work at all. Place was filthy, noting was worth the saty, only for lowlifes. Horrible staff and management. The breakfast was horrible, cold food with no drinks.

Miss or hit parking.at your own expenses.

The parking was dangerously tiny. It was entirely too small. You can easily hit another parked car or be hit by another car if you're parked. I expected better for the $800 dollars for for 5 days I stayed there.

I liked my room/bed.

Overall OK

Parking lot is very small, and if you arrive late, you'll have to park in a different lot outside, which has several parallel parking spots.

Nice hot breakfast, helpful staff. The bed was quite comfy, and the room was clean.

Although the front desk was situated behind what must have...

Our room was located right off of the lobby. While the room itself was fine, the noise from the lobby late at night and early morning, was too loud. Finally, the noise coming from the upstairs plumbing pipes every time the toilet flushed or water was turned on, was very irritating. I am hoping ongoing renovations will remove this annoyance.

Although the front desk was situated behind what must have been bullet-proof glass, the front desk clerks were very friendly and efficient. I asked for some extra towels and they were delivered quickly and, again by a friendly and courteous employees.

less than stellar
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel reception area is behind bullet glass cages like a bank. The toilet paper had locks, the toilet was commercial flush like public restrooms, there was a bottle opener on the door jam. I picked Ramada because prior Ramada experiences has been good. I asked to see the room before I agreed to stay in the hotel. The plus was white bed spreads so it appeared clean. I will not stay there again.

It was close proximity to where we wanted to visit.

It was all around a great experience and I intend to book there when I go down in November!

I feel like it would have been better if the staff could have accepted Canadian money. Before my trip I didn't have time to have the money switched over. So I had to run around Bronx trying to find somewhere what could switch it over. Luckily TD bank was able to switch it over without holding it

I loved the lighting above the bed and just how the room was layed out. When I first walked in the room, my boyfriend who drove me too the hotel and helped me check in and I were in awe. It was the most amazing place I've stayed so far!

Comfortable except for the room smelling of smoke. Carpets should have been steam cleaned.

The scrambled eggs for breakfast was very dry and rubbery. I did ask for a fresh supply but when I received it that too was the same. Other items were good. The main entrance to the building was awkward to find and the parking lot space was very tight to maneuver in and out.

The staff was very helpful.

The place is too costly for that amount, air conditioning...

There is. Nathing that I like. The pillows were small

The place is too costly for that amount, air conditioning was not good, there was funny smell on the hotel. That was my last time

A good stay for a day or two.
    • Deluxe Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Microwave breakfast sides, eggs and sausage. Because of Jacuzzi in the room, had to continuously adjust temperture. Keep the room either too cold or too hot.

Love the jacuzzi in the room. Great to help me relax. Bed was firm and the pillows were just right, not soft but not hard. Enjoyed the freshly made waffles, orange juice and other breakfast items offered in the morning. Staff was very nice.

It was okay but it could have been better
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The room was okay but the hot tub wasn't working properly we had trouble set in the water while the water was running it got too hot and too cold at times and then we had to reset it again the buttons for the bubble wasn't working either it wasn't my first time in a hot tub so I know how to operate one I didn't enjoy the hot hot tub at all and also I think you should put a microwave in your room too and I also think you should expand your parking lot space is inconvenient the car need more space to maneuver to get out of the parking spaces someone that parking next to us blocks us in because the space is too close to each other

I like the room

Worst experience
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The service was terrible,the room was dirty, the bed made a loud noise, the blankets was dirty the tub was sticky and dusty, the toilet looked awful, the cable barely worked, didnt get the room I payed for, room downgraded to a smaller room that was no better then the first room I was put in, staff was no help with finding other accommodations, they didn't want to do their jobs.

The Air conditioner worked fine

All in all, pretty good!
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

There were kids on my side of the hotel room, the smoking section. I wouldn't do it, but I guess that's more on the parents. I preferred this hotel because they head smoking rooms, but people with kids? Not so much

I really liked it. Considering all the things you hear about the Bronx this was nice, staff was friendly, room was clean, hot tub worked just fine. It was my husband's birthday and we just wanted to get away from the chaos, and we were able to do just that.

I loved the attendant in the oval room who assisted with...

Upon arrival, our bedding appeared to not have been changed from the previous guest as there was hair on the bed. Also the red bedding that is placed at the foot of the bed had white stains which appeared to be some sort of body fluid.... That made me nervous as I was travelling with children, I found it to be extremely unhygienic... On our last night, my daughter threw up and I requested something to clean it up, when the cleaning staff came, he told me to just cover it up with a towel.. Our room smelled like vomit for the rest of the night...

I loved the attendant in the oval room who assisted with breakfast, she was so sweet! My kids loved her, I didn't catch her name but she is definitely an asset to the Ramada. Very pleasant odor throughout the hotel.

Don't stay at this hotel, Horrible!
    • Deluxe Business King Room - Non-Smoking

Our room was not ready at arrival time, the rugs were wet,after first telling us there were no other rooms available we were moved to a room across the hall with a lot of noise from the pipes. Second day we came in at night to find out there was no hot water. If the parking was full it was very difficult to get in or out.

Don't stay here!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was more like a short stay motel than a hotel, the sheets were threadbare (see the photo), though the room was updated the furnishing were modern and impractical. There was no dresser or chest of draws for clothing and there was no safe for valuables. Breakfast was not good at all. I would never recommend this hotel.

The room was clean.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Peace of mind

Location was complex to get too, only was able to reach because cab driver understood how to get to the location.

Very comfortable and workers always answered my calls when I had a question.

It was cool for a night or two.
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room wasn't that big, Facility cleaning products or air freshener smell like a man or lady reeking of cheap "our version of cologne or perfume.

Free breakfast , staff wasnt all nosey and whatchnot fun night with the fam, had the firestick poppin!

DO NOT BOOK, pay a little extra and find a better place, not worth possibly your life. Bulletproof
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

Let's see, where do I begin. Asst MGR Willie had told Front Desk Staff Melissa to remind myself and sisters that we couldn't have any guests in the room. I'm unsure as to where he would even have the idea that we'd want someone to even know that we've stayed in this rundown dump. Coming from CT, location wasn't the worst, but definitely not what we expected, should have booked a room in Manhattan as that is where we spent most of our time. The room smelled completely of marijuana, as a matter of fact, the whole damn hotel smelled this way, you could also smell the cleaning supplies that were being used to try and cover up smoke odor. Nastiest most nauseating smell ever. We were told breakfast was complimentary and honestly they couldn't have paid us to eat whatever they had. This location has bulletproof glass for front desk reception staff. What happens up in here? I mean, we even tried to cancel our room once we got there, but due to not giving 24 hr notice we would have been charged anyway, which is the ONLY reason we ended up here. Will never be back to visit and will make sure all FRIENDS, FAMILY & EXPEDIA gets this review as well.

Actually I can't say anything nice about this place, I liked absolutely nothing about it. , mo

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Two Night Stay - very good

There was inside construction, but we understand that this was for the overall improvement to the property.

We stayed here for the proximity to a hospital that my husband was having treatment at. Jocelyn was aware of this and went above and beyond to ensure our comfort.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

I ENJOYED THEY BED, ROOM WAS PRETTY CLEAN.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

I Was a bit disspointed i had to call for the spa tub to be cleaned, and still i had to constanstly fill up the tub and drain it. It took up most of my time.

I ENJOYED THEY BED, ROOM WAS PRETTY CLEAN.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

All you pay for is a jacuzzi bath.
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

For the amount we paid for our stay - I believe its an over priced unfriendly hotel. The breakfast was terrible and it was served in disposables!!! The staff I can only describe as 'doing their job' they do not go out of their way to be friendly and helpful - we didn't even receive a simple "good morning" from majority of the staff. Lastly, they serve terrible Tea

The bathroom was spacious - had a great jacuzzi bath. The bed was also very comfy!

Disappointed!

They are still holding $864 on my card. My booking reservations stated $147 per night they said no. I showed them my reservation from booking and they still charged me$564 for 2 nights. I had to call booking...lance remedy the situation and I checked out the morning. The next day the assistant manager offered a complimentary stay but we refused. I checked out with no other reservation that's how disappointed I was. I ask them To discount my 1st night since we checked in after 9 pm and was in lobby for hours dealing with booking.com

My check out personal Melissa really tried to assist

I booked a king suite and when I got to the location I was...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I didn't like that I requested and paid for a

I booked a king suite and when I got to the location I was given a smaller room with a full bed bed.I was told that was the only room available at the time because I got to the location 20 minutes early. The room smelled like cigarette's and I had to ask a staff member to put the central air on. I would not recommend this location to anyone.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Ramada is the definition of experience

Parking is very tight so it's hard to get in and out of the parking lot

I love the overall out lay of the room, the warmth, soft king size bed and those oh so extra fluffy pillows was definitely worth the trip, the fact that they provided us with stuff like iron and iron board, hangers and draws to put our clothes in not to mention the mini fridge and all the regular everyday stuff we would need was just an excellent experience overall and definitely would recommend to anybody

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Good Over Night Stay at The Ramada Hotel

The staff was friendly & helpful. My room was clean & look very presentable for guest. My daughter and I slept well. Breakfast was very good, tasty. The breakfast area was properly maintained by the worker on duty. I was very pleased with my stay there, as well as my daughter. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Was happy until the last night
    • Business King Room

The walls were really thin , night before I had to leave for my 8 hr drive , a couple next door was blasting their music and talking so loud all night that I thought I was in the room with them.

Spacious room, easy to find, clean linen.

Nasty attitude female staff @ front desk

My guy friend whom live in the Bronx, paid with his card for the room. The female attendant was rude after I requested a new key because I forgot the other in my room. She refused to give me a key & said my name wasn't on the room. After I went to the car and retrieved the key my guy friend had been using to go back and forth, she deactivated the key. She knew I was staying in the room as she had watched us move in and out daily. He had to come inside and speak with the attendant to get the keys back activated.I made the reservation, my name was on the room. Didn't have this issue with any other staff member in the 3 night stay. Never staying here again!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Do not stay at this motel
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

I stayed at this hotel when it originally opened like three years ago and it was a very nice and very clean. Now two years later I go to take my wife there for our anniversary and it was totally different. They have remodeled it to make it look like a sleazy dive motel. They now have hourly rates so people can rent the rooms just to have sex with prostitutes. On top of that it was not clean, there was a nasty brown substance on the outside of the toilet that look like poop (see photos).and we were assigned a smoking room even though we did not want a smoking room so we were inhaling smoke all night long . I feel like that I wasted my money. I could've paid half that price to stay at the sleazy motel's in the neighborhood around this hotel I will never stay at this nasty hotel ever again . And also they charged my card for the room for the night and then the next day they charged an extra $240 on my card without my consent then gave me a hard time when I asked to get the money back. The assistant manager named Willy was a total jerk to me on the phone when I was calling to inquire why my my card was double charged and I had to escalate things to where I had to contact the general manager to try to get my money back. Bottom line save yourself the trouble and stay someplace else.

The free breakfast in the morning... Thats it.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

It was a very pleasant stay and it served the purpose I was down for my cousin's funeral.
    • Business King Room

I think the price could have been a little less expensive. but overall it was a very pleasant stay.

The bed was very comfortable and the continental breakfast was good.

I would go again
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

the place is small, the staff are not that friendly, the breakfast is free but not great at all, the jacuzzi was dirty, and it seemed like it had chlorine or some kind of chemical in it, also it was hard to call out, from the hotel phone, I even dialed 911 on accident because the call out method is so complicated

The rooms were cozy, bed really comfortable, the bathroom clean, they had a few food places that deliver there, the Caridads Spanish food was really good and they came quickly, I love that its close to a great mall, with restaurants

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Couple's get away from home!
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

I really liked everything about the property, staff and the comfort and cleanliness of the room. If you guys would also serve bacon (even though sausage was delish) with breakfast that would be awesome!

Not worth the money I paid
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The eggs were horrible.. However staff tried her best.. My spa bath 2 of my jets didn't work. The spa bath was tbe only reason I booked the king suite. My bathroom sink leaked since I arrived. I called for assistance and no one came to look at it or fix it.

I believe Moe was his name was very helpful and super polite.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

My experience in this hotel was poor.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The pillows were uncomfortable, the spa bath looked dirty, and it smelled like weed throughout the whole hotel. It gave me a headache. Also, the room I got wasn't the same room I saw in the photo.

I liked that the bathroom was the cleanest part of the room.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

If you want a quality break then stay at the Ramda Bronx

Perfect all round if you want.

The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The toilet and bath were spotless and clean. Breakfast was of a high standard and cafe staff member was very helpful. I think her name was Victoria

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Best stay in the bronx.
    • Business King Room

From the moment I entered the hotel you could tell the cleanliness of the facilities front the outside and pleasant swell. The staff was very polite and courteous.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Ramada. It was very comfortable. I will book this hotel again in the future

Nothing to dislike.

I like that the staff was very attentive to my needs and requests. The room was very clean and even though it was a smoking room I didn't smell one drop of smoke.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

The staff
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

The very strong smell in the carpets sheets didn't look like clean I couldn't sleep knowing my sheets was dirty with some blood spots..so desgusting

The staff

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

very nice, clean, food was great.. Vicotoria the breakfast lady was having a bad day not nice at all
    • Business King Room

if Victoria was a litter more pleasure,. it looks like she was having a bad day, she was talking about the boyfriend and the ex and blah blah. I don't think she wanted to be there she was rushing us I know it was close to 10:00am. but she had a dog face :(

everything was great... clean, good size, comfortable, breakfast was good. the girl from the front desk was very nice forgot her name, surprised but yes I had a great time.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Small hotel, Big surprise.
    • Deluxe Double Room - Smoking

Toilet seat a bit too low and the bed a bit too high, otherwise, everything else was just right.

Very nice staff, well appointed rooms, VERY clean and one of the best free Continental breakfasts I have had.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

The staff was friendly and the room was not what I expected...

The parking lot is very small and parked outside. Needs to be more visible when driving to location.

The staff was friendly and the room was not what I expected very fashionable.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The hotel is centrally located.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

There was a ice machine next to my room that made noise which made it hard to sleep.

The hotel is centrally located. The price for the room nearly doubled within two hours.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

I guess my statement is our opinion.

We did not like the music playing all night long We do not think that is the way it should have been I did not sleep four hours in the 2 nights we were there. Could not wait to leave. Sorry but I am just telling you what you wanted to know

Eggs were very, very dry did not eat...

The staff was really friendly and courteous.

The were people gathered in the park lot which is small hanging out among other things, which made uncomfortable going back and forth and having to ask them to clear the way as I drive in and out.

The staff was really friendly and courteous.

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

Room was comfortable clean and cozy and the free breakfast...
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

Some staff were stand offish

Room was comfortable clean and cozy and the free breakfast was exceptional my favorite was the waffles that's a must have if you come hear

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Hote
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

It would be nice to not have slept in a room with bed bugs . It would've been nice if the general manager raj cared about the guest staying at his hotel horrible service , laughed in my face when I showed him the bed bug way to show out of town guest hospitality .

Nothing worst hotel motel ever .

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Clean and comfortable.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There were a few hotels a little cheaper (about 30 less) for the night but in fairness I don't know if the service would have been as good or the rooms as clean.

The bed was quite comfortable and roomy. The room and bathroom were very clean. The staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Our stay.
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The one thing I didn't like was that some other guests and some staff were loud in the halls and lobby all hours of the night, until about 3am. I feel being considerate of other people should be common sense? But I guess not, other than that we enjoyed our stay very much and will be going back.

My wife and I decided to spontaneously stay here for a night, you know just to "get away" for a bit. The staff were so polite and friendly, the Jacuzzi was really nice as well as the whole room entirely. The rooms are pretty simple, so if you like that than you'll be good. The continental breakfast was pretty good too, they made my wife and I Belgium waffles.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

I enjoyed the variety in the breakfast menu.
    • Standard King Room - Smoking

My bed was too small, queen size. They had no more rooms available with king size beds.

I enjoyed the variety in the breakfast menu. The bed was comfortable and I hated having to get up to leave. Ramada, especially this location is my best & preferred choice when it comes to hotel stays in the Bronx.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

AMAZING !
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

Everything, Amazing food, Amazing bed, Amazing Jacuzzi, Loved everything and very quiet !!! will be coming back for sure ! my boyfriend is leaving to the military soon and we went for one night and it was amazing great getaway! The sheets were clean and bed was big and comfy, front desk staff was friendly and polite, coffee was amazing, waffles were great... no food stores near so we ordered something to eat from grubhub, it was perfect !

Meeting Father in law
    • Deluxe Double Room - Non-Smoking

Overall stay was Excellent!

The place is quiet, the room is very clean and very...
    • Deluxe King Suite with Spa Bath

The place is quiet, the room is very clean and very comfortable bed. I would stay there again. I did not eat out so I cannot answer that question

Worst stay ever