Reviews of Comfort Inn Lucky Lane 2 stars

2480 East Lucky Lane, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, USA

#35 of 63 hotels in Flagstaff

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Clean and comfortable

We were not able to check in early as they had a busy night before. The volume on the TV suddenly went out. We were offered another room however.

The staff was friendly. Room and facilities were clean. Bed was super comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was great.

staff was super friendly, facility was very clean, and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

staff was super friendly, facility was very clean, and overall the stay was pleasant, it worked great for a quick little getaway ! would definitely recommend this hotel !!!

A very nice place.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Ice was only on the first floor. A good trek just to get ice.

A very nice place. I stayed four days there and was very happy with the room, as well as the breakfast. They had something different every morning. They had a small fitness center which I enjoyed. Staff was very friendly.

Not that great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We had a connecting door to another room - to people that we didn't know. Was kind of scary. It was extremely loud as we heard people walking above us and dragging their suitcases over the stairs right next to our room.

I recommend it as a good alternative to the more expensive places nearer the Grand Canyon.

The breakfast was ok (eggs, bacon, ash-browns and milk with cereal) but it would have been nice to have more options (like vegetables)

The room was very spacious and clean and all the furniture was new. There was a sink in the small hallway which was great for tea/coffee etc (not to use the bathroom). The staff was very helpful and polite.

Nice hotel

We could hear everything that was happening in the room next door. It was a little bit annoying. An alarm started sounding at 6 AM and no one would stop it.

Nice rooms, good breakfast. The staff was great and very helpful.

Staff very friendly

Needed a separate vanity mirror in room. Also no where to sit outside if the weather was nice, an area for this was available but not utilised.

Staff very friendly

Central good value location
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was looking forward to using the Jacuzzi, not working during my stay . Was told several times,during my 2 week stay that it was waiting for cleaning .

Location was central , bedroom and bed was comfortable . Dogs welcome .

We travel a lot. Was most disappointing stay at hotel ever.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1. Couldn’t find reservations 2. Nephew paid for both rooms. We were charged again on our card but at a rate $30 more/ room. 3. Smallest piece of soap ever, like a wafer. One per room. 4. Nephew had dirty sheets on bed 5. Breakfast items could not keep up with number of people......we went to a restaurant.

Comfort at small price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didnt find any down sides about this place.

Very clean. Great location with a lot of restaurants around.Bed was very comfortable. Smiling ,polite staff.Very good free breakfast. Safe area.Highly recomend it.

I mainly travel for business and I stay at major hotel...

The hotel is old and it shows, but the minor renovations are pleasant.

I mainly travel for business and I stay at major hotel chains or boutique hotels. This place exceeded my expectations! It was clean, the rooms were functional, and the breakfast was good enough (good variety). All in all, I would stay again when visiting Flagstaff or the Grand Canyon.

Good stay overall and would go back.

The toilet in room 302 which was the room we stayed in was loose. If you sat on it the whole toilet wobbles like if the anchor screws were no longer attached. Also we took my daughter to go swimming at 12:30 p.m. and we were told that the pool was not ready yet because they put chemicals in it an hour ago. Seeing that the pool doesn't open until 10:00 a.m. it seems that there should have been plenty of time to service the pool before it opened and not do it when guess should be enjoying it.

Very quiet room and breakfast was more than I expected. Staff was friendly, especially the woman taking care of the morning breakfast crowd. She was amazing.

Continental breakfast okay I wish that they add beckon.

Our room two queen beds was very tight, only one chair, no table. no microvan. Refrigerator was not running we used it as a extra storage box. Cup size coffeemaker. HV extremely loud, we couldn't sleep with HV on. Hallway carpet was cleaner than carpet inside our room. Restroom clean, but only a small shampoo and conditioner for two adults and child. After complained at front desk I received extra shampoo and conditioner.

Continental breakfast okay I wish that they add beckon. Location good. Front desk staff was friendly. Restroom and bathtub clean. Beds are comfortable.

Very disappointed.

Our key did not work. We took two trips back to the lobby and the front desk let us in the room. Our keys never worked. Hotel is very old and rooms are very small. They have renovated but it's still a very old hotel.

Flaggstaff Overnight

Breakfast has a lot of waffles, pancakes, grains. For those who no longer eat many grains, it was so so. The egg did not look so great either. The banana was overripe. I really only had the coffee.

Room was extremely clean and the beds/linens were clean...

The parking lot was not plowed more than 24 hours after a snow storm. Other hotels within our view had their parking lots cleared.

Room was extremely clean and the beds/linens were clean and comfy!

Close to many restaurants, fast food places, gas stations...

Close to many restaurants, fast food places, gas stations and close to Wal-Mart. Place is nice. Staff was nice. Love the individual One cup coffees in our room.

Staff and lobby were nice.

Thin walls. We were woken up in the morning and could hear full conversations from room next door. Also the room was dusty.

Staff and lobby were nice. Bed was comfy. Room was clean except for the dust.

Great location, and the staff was fantastic!

liked everything

Great location, and the staff was fantastic! We had a late departing time going further on our trip, and there was no problem about a later checkout time, plus they let us store our bags till we left.

Overall it was a good experience. But not all comfort inn hotels are good.

The room seemed to be smaller than normal. Bathroom had no mirrors and sink and was very tiny. The bathroom was our biggest disappointment and we moved to another hotel afterwards.

The hotel was clean and roomy. Good location.

happy and delighted!

they were awesome and I enjoyed their services I would recommend this place to anyone! thank you!

it being late towards the evening and it being a business trip their hospitality was at its point. I enjoyed the cleanliness and how the staff were ready to attend to my needs of which I didn't have any but they ask if I needed help and I got that approach from different employees. so I was delighted with their services.

A pleasant, convenient place to stay in Flagstaff. We have another reservation for next week.

We were in Flagstaff hiking some of the Arizona Trail, so we especially enjoyed the hot tub at the end of the day. A pleasant breakfast area with a wide variety of breakfast foods.

Average
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed too soft. The toilet was made for a child (too low, High water). The Steam room smelled.

The room was nice. The pool and hot tub, and dry sauna were wonderful.

We liked the swimming pool.

Bed was a little uncomfortable. The ac fan was constantly running. The bathroom was a little small.

We liked the swimming pool. The staff was very friendly. The lady that cleaned our room was very friendly and helpful.

I paid way more than usual for a nice hotel, this did not meet the standards for what I paid for.

my restroom had a used pad and a grooming tool left in the shower, so apparently it was not cleaned thoroughly. The rug was had a wrinkle in it so the kids and I kept tripping. The pool area was small and had no air flow. The keys could not get you into the building or fitness area. The fitness area appeared not to be cleaned in forever and did not offer any cleaning supplies after a workout. The hotel did not offer cream with the coffee, and had limited food, so we ended up splitting certain items, like the yogurt, ect.

the location

The lemon water and free coffee provided all day long.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

First night my room wasn't what I'd asked for. Originally booked a room with a balcony. Was able to move to the right room the next night. Kind of a hassle but I was accommodated. Would have liked a bit of a discount.

The lemon water and free coffee provided all day long.

No stay with these guys anymore
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was atrocious, 3 rotten bananas, 2 oranges completley schriveled up, not a good experience, lady seemed pissed I ask for some fresher fruit

Bed was too firm

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Stay somewhere else

Same as above.

The beds were ROCK hard and the pool was dirty. The breakfast was not great. The tub was clocked after 1 minute in the shower. The lobby smelled a funky odor.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Great accommodations - would recommend.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a little disappointing. Juice was watered down. Spray for waffles had to be asked for several times and lots of waffles were burnt. No peanut butter packs were readily available - had to be asked for. Not much in the form of milk to choose from. I would definitely work on the flow of the breakfast area.

Hotel was very nice - had just recently been updated. Front desk was very helpful - would give them A++++.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Too loud
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The walls are paper thin. We could hear every conversation and tv show and music next to our room and in the hallway. We could hear every toilet flush and shower run. I'm sure they heard our conversations as well.

Everything was clean and modern. Good breakfast and nice lobby.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Fair price for a comfortable stay.

I am not saying I don't like because I can not remember, but my major complaint about the places I did stay, every one should have comfort height toilets. Toilets are cheap and to me it makes my accommodations cheap. Yank the old toilets out, spend a few hundred dollars and make things comfortable.

The staff was accommodating and the breakfast selection was hot, ample selections, and the coffee was good. The room was quiet and ample size for the money. Parking was easy and plenty of spaces.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Clean room and extremely comfortable bed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lobby furniture is a bit old and dated, it had me worried what I would see in the room.

Clean room and extremely comfortable bed. Bed sheets were clean and crisp.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Excellent accomidations at an affordable rate!

The property is very clean from the entrance to the room itself and the staff is very friendly and helpful. And the beds/bedding is so comfy. I will most definetly stay there next time I visit Flagstaff.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Best place to stay in Flagstaff

Nothing....everything was perfect!!!!

The beds were so comfy....if I could take it home....i would've!! Thế front counter gentleman was a sweetheart and was very patient & understanding

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

The breakfast was great.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The tv remote control didn't work well. The room key didn't work after the first day. Had to get new room keys.

The breakfast was great. Staff was friendly.

Poor Stay
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

An old Econo Lodge converted. They should have built a new Comfort Inn. Seemed dart, dingy. A/C didn't work so moved rooms. Poor room layout.

Not much

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

They didn't clean our room.

They didn't clean our room. We were gone for over 8 hours and they never cleaned our room. One reason I prefer staying at a motel over a rented home is for the maid service so this was very disappointing.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Great value! Very pleasant stay. Just a couple of hiccups.

There was no cable available to watch when we got home from our excursion. Front desk said it was a problem with their service provider. Wifi in room was spotty and slow.

Breakfast was well stocked, not a ton of selection, but what they had was good.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Horrible
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My family and I got a this hotel for our vacation. After a long drive we were hoping to get some rest and good customer service. There was an older man who checked us in but with horrible attitude,very rude,inpatient,and made us feel unwelcome. We reserved 3 rooms that were paid separately and that seemed to bother the older man.There was another girl in the front desk that constantly rolled her eyes at us.one of our rooms were left opened after housekeeping when in, and when we got back our door was unlocked. I have stayed with sister hotels before but this by far was the worst in customer service. I would never stay here again if your someone who likes good customer service this is the wrong place to stay.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

It's an excellent place to stay

We tried to watch a movie, but the TV was very hard to operate so we couldn't access the channels.

I like everything, my family my friends and i had such a great time.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Very nice bed, extra comfy, friendly staff.

The pool was not very clean and not heated like on it was stated, breakfast was always gone because of so many people. When we first got there the fridge didn't work in our room and the bathroom light went out on the second day.

Very nice bed, extra comfy, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

The front desk staff was very nice.

I was unable to get a comfortable temperature in the room with the existing AC unit. It was either too hot or too cold.

The front desk staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Great bargain on little luxuries

The building is old and you get what you pay for... the walls need to be remodeled in the bathrooms... but it's not horrible

The indoor pool spa sauna and steam room make a winter vacation perfect... and for the price is amazing! The free breakfast isn't bad... even get fried eggs and sausage. All in all a great deal!

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

I will stay there again as I pass that way.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

As I mentioned the breakfast was somewhat lacking. I should have eaten some where else.

The breakfast was not that good. All things considered, the stay was still a good deal.

More bad than good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was only one towel in the room even though I said two adults. There was no cot in room as requested. No late check out was done as requested. The breakfast was really terrible. Beds are really hard. Pool was green and the sauna didn't work.

The room was nice for the cost. The staff was polite but not accommodating unless I went out of my way to pursue my pre check in requests.

Very updated rooms- nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very updated rooms- nice.

The bed was extra comfortable.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The hash browns were amazing!

The sausage

The hash browns were amazing!

The room was very comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not good. There was no bacon and the paper plates were to flimsy.

The room was very comfortable. Clean.

Nice chain hotel, nice staff, good breakfast

Nice chain hotel, nice staff, good breakfast

Dirty floors,linens...

Good value for money, clean rooms and a nice breakfast...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Good value for money, clean rooms and a nice breakfast included.

Nice indoor pool.

Nice indoor pool. General looks of the place is nice. Location is good. Not far from Historic Flagstaff.

Lucky Lane Comfort Inn Review

No complaints

Clean, good water pressure in shower, four towels, comfortable bed

Room was clean.

Room m had funny scene, fridge rattled and the blow dryer didn’t work.

Room was clean.

did not have breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

bathroom not big enough ask for shower but never seem to have one .never have bathrooms big enough to accommodate a walker .

did not have breakfast

Fantastic !! If up that way again, I will definitely repeat my stay

The property is beautiful, staff was excellent, and breakfast was great !!

Good Stay in Flagstaff

The room was very pleasant and the breakfast was great with an excellent variety.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Wi-fi worked great! I would definitely stay here again!

Looks new and clean

Looks new and clean

Nice room

I paid $40 more on booking.com than my friend paid when she walked in. I’ll always book directly through the hotel from now on

Nice room

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very clean. The staff was very nice. This property was on spot. We loved it. Will stay at Comfort Inn from now on. Perfect!!!

To short!

Great breakfast,the bed was amazingly comfy!

Needed sun blocking curtains for windows.

Needed sun blocking curtains for windows. Only had sheer curtains so early morning light woke me up both mornings.

The indoor pool and Jacuzzi year round

Our door was easy to open even without a key. Felt unsafe.

The indoor pool and Jacuzzi year round

Road and train noise.

Road and train noise.

It was ok
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast they did not kept things filled

We were very happy.

Convenient to the main hwy.

AC was a bit loud.

Good value for the money. Convenient to stores and restaurants if needed.

Great stay

Hope pool was more bigger

Room was pretty clean and front desk was great , too.

Good value for those with families.

Outside noise could be heard in rooms.. Pool area was closed and not the cleanest.

Good value for those with families.. Breakfast was suitable.

I would not stay there again. Hotel looks shabby, carpet was old and stained looking.

Needs serious updating very

Pool needed cleaning

Pool needed cleaning

Very good

The coffee - bad taste!

The staff were helpful.

I prefer for my family and friends for staying in this hotel

N/a

Dinning room, 24 h coffee machine

Great stay at a reasonable price.

Clean, comfortable, and conveniently located.