Reviews of Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Yuba City 2 stars

4.9

5.5

Pool was nice
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Booked for two queens. They only had one queen rooms available. Our door didnt sit on the hinges right. Could hear everything. Their was a party going on most of the night.

Pool was nice

We would NEVER stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty and outdated. The ice machine didn't work, there was NO shower curtain, the pillows didn't have pillow cases. And there were no bed spreads on the beds. I didn't feel like the beds were even made. We were so unhappy that we left in the middle of the night.

Room nice size beds need to be replaced and longer breakfast time like maybe 6-10am
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our bed was horrible nice size but was all broken in and loud couldn't roll over without waking the hole room up

I liked how big the room was and the staff is nice

SCAM ARTIST HOTEL!

SCAM ARTIST HOTEL! Had a confirmation number but upon checking in was told that my booking had been canceled due to a credit card decline and they were sold out. First off I never miss my booking and was there to check in, so my card should not have been charged already. Second, I was not notified by phone or email except to be notified that my travel was coming up?? I booked several months before and my bank card had been updated for fraud. Didn’t think anything of this but in any case, I should have been notified of by the property before showing up. I walked out about ready to cry because I had no where to stay and In less than a minute the manager was knocking on my car window, as I was freaking out and frantically starting to search for other hotels in the area. He magically he had a room for me in his sold out hotel?? I should’ve questioned this but I think in all the shock I was just eager to get into a room and make it to my concert on time. My confirmation price was not honored and I was charged over double the cost of the original booking?? The broken door with a quarter inch gap you could see into was unsettling and we barricaded the door at night time while we slept, because of the shady characters that hang out in the parking lot near the exits and entrances at night. The huge cockroaches weren’t fun either! Was staying for just a night to attend a concert at Toyota Amphitheatre... not worth the Horrible experience. Extortion at its best! Go somewhere else!!

Good for the price
    • Queen Room

The parking lot was a little intimidating, location was kinda hard to find and pool area was a mess. We had no remote for our TV, and when the reception is finally found one she had no idea how to program it so we had to go online and figure it out for ourselves. But over all we were happy

The breakfast

I really wanted waffles for breakfast
    • Queen Room

Dirty and unkempt. Roaches roaming around. We arrived exactly at 3:00 for check in and were told that the rooms hadn’t been cleaned yet, so we’d have to wait at least an hour, but they’d call us and let us know. We sat in the lobby and waited for 30 minutes before they gave us our key. The waffle batter dispenser in the lobby/dining room displayed a sign reading something like “out of service, sorry it will be fixed tomorrow”.... however the machine was never fixed. Wouldn’t pay money to stay here again.

The staff was pretty nice

Roaches never again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Booking.com charged $24.00 a night more than the current rate. Tweakers hanging out in the parking lot. And worse of all there are cock roaches in the units. All units are currently non-smoking but obviously they were smoking units in the past and they wreak of cigarettes. Hair all over in the bathroom. Throw pillows would have been 100 times better than the pillows that were provided. Didn't stay the last day due to roaches, had to pay to stay somewhere else and received no refund.

Honest staff apologized that this place is a fleabag motel.

• Queen Room

1. When I arrived, I couldn't see lodge sign. The sign was off so I went to Days Inn accidentally. 2. System was down. No Wi-Fi, no phone. 3. Look old and old. No HOT water. I couldn't take a shower. 4. Too loud AC.....

The waffles
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Needs to be upgraded tiles were broken there was no elevator for handycap we asked for ground service on this booking app and got top floor

The waffles

Pay the few extra dollars and stay elsewhere!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Roaches everywere! Rude front desk clerk! Long term stay residents doing drugs by the doors. Had to walk through a cloud of marijuana smoke. No security or doors locked at night! Dirty linen! Gross pool!

Nothing really.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Very outdated, very old pillows and sheets, we had roaches in the room, we reserved a suite with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed, no sofa bed was available in the room, swimming pool was dirty. Definitely not staying here again.

Nothing really.

I'm surprised they haven't shut down this place.
    • Queen Room

Overall very dirty. Smell of smoke is present even in "non-smoking" area. Very outdated. Water faucets leaking. Worst room I have ever booked. Does not feel safe at all. Doors are bearly hangging from the hinge. Too many transients hangging around.

It was an all round bad experience.

This is located in a very sketchy area, with several...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is located in a very sketchy area, with several transients. Hallways and rooms smell like cigarette and or weed. Rooms are rundown and you can hear people walking the hallways or walking upstairs. Overall, we were disappointed and felt uncomfortable/ unsafe. Doors don’t shut well and don’t have the chain locks. If you’re traveling to this area, spend the extra cash and stay elsewhere.

Let down
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was nothing like what was depicted online. It was very ran down. Beds were very uncomfortable and on top of it the staff was very rude as in the house keeping. They should realize also that some of us Americans can speak Spanish and understand them. Plus pool should not even be listed it was nasty and locked up. Could not even access it.

Kids liked the pancakes.

4.5
    I should of taken photos and i was told they where not willing to work with me because i book 3rd p
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

1st Room had bathroom sink clog up and tv channels awful roaches and fridge was wobbled. We had to ask for a microwave no phone no coffee maker. 2. Room no smoke detector we had to go get our towels from hous keeping at 3pm when she took them at 10am

Location fine

Top notch staff, but unsafe room.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Safety hazards due to broken tiles and mold in bathrooms and no door lock.

Very friendly staff who greeted us every morning and evening when we left to explore the city/state.

Discusting
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was discusting, blood on hall carpets, smoke alarm was in broken dresser, tiles was broken, the doors had a inch holes in them, my table was about to fall apart same with chairs, even bed bug bites.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
    • Queen Room

The room we were given was right off the lobby near the check in desk. It was very noisy because employees (and guests?) were talking and laughing very loudly until at least 10:30 PM. We had a wake up call scheduled for 5:30 am which never came through.

The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was provided. We enjoyed the waffles very much.

The greatest place ever
    • Queen Room

What I didn't like about the property was not much everything I liked about it. I would recommend this to my family and friends.

I liked about the property was as it's convenient and I felt safe there. The property had a good parking and easy access to everything even ice machine was great. I also like that it was in the Bay Area.

Will never return ill spend more money an stay somewhere else
    • Queen Room

I will not be returning to this hotel ever. There was cracked window in my room on the third floor, no screens second an third floor so I couldnt even open my window due to bugs coming in,there was lil holes along the wall about 6 holes an then holes where another bed might of been. The room was decent size bit alot of unused space could have put a chair or couch in their. On the first nite at hotel after checking in there was a homeless couple staying in the 3rd floor by the stairs, the TV sucked barely had basic cable, had 2 to 35 but in reality had about 20 channels, the lighting sucked one light at the entrance of the room with two lamps by side the bed, the hair dryer sucked an didn't work. There was loose an broken outlet covers, broken outlet, the house keeper didn't no to leave the room alone with the do not disturb sign hanging on door. Had to get up an tell her no we are in here. An then asked for extra towels an she just walked away. The room doors looked sketchy some missing peep holes some had spray pain on the peep holes if I could have got my money back I would have not even check in on Thursday an i would have spent a lil more money for a way better hotel. Worst stay of my hotel stays. For the service an hotel itself fill it was way over priced

Didn't like much

The tv channels were good, bed was comfortable except the...
    • Queen Room

The bed had no blanket only two little sheets and the house keeping would knock on our door multiple times until we had to open the door and tell her we’re still here.

The tv channels were good, bed was comfortable except the blanket issue.

Never again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was gross. It was grungy and the people all around us were loud. We were honestly a little worried for our safety. And it smelled like cigarettes.

I will never stay there again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room had a phone and alarm clock in it didn't even work and when I told the stuff they seemed to not care. Then the toilet started to leak and I asked for towels and they told me that they didn't have any then I had tons of issues with my key working and there was Tweakers coming and going and staying in the Halls.

The staff was rude and unpleasant. The most uncomfortable unwelcoming place I've ever stayed.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Hot tub, place for dogs to go to bathroom, finced if possible there's a lot of vehicles for a pet friendly place no area for dog's.

I got queen suite with 2 Queen bed's I was shocked how much space is in this room . I have my partner are 11 year old daughter and 3 dog's. I wouldn't want to go any place else it fits for us. Breakfast love waking up here.

Staff was friendly and pillows were comfortable.
    • Queen Room

Even my recently remodeled room had a shower that leaked all night long. Hotel was very noisy people screaming and fighting all night long.

Staff was friendly and pillows were comfortable.

Will not stay again and will warn friends.
    • Queen Room

Floor squeaked loudly and was stained, no blanket had to use bedspread that had holes in covering, mismatched color of replacement tiles in bathroom many more were cracked or broken, window drapes wouldn't close completely, TV remote wouldn't work, bathroom vent cover badly bent, missing coffee pot carafe.

I'm thinking of taking legal action
    • Queen Room

I'm very disappointed that Maria, our night mngr, did nothing to compensate nor show any compassion for the shower knob coming off erupting extremely cold water directly into my crotch at the start of washing my hair. I scrambled clumsily to try replacing knob and after a painful 45 min I was finally able to subside the water..... I have a pain in my neck still, due to mishap.... smdh😕

I will never use booking,com again and will recommend to family and friends to avoid this company
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

roaches, the headboard fell off of the wall and crashed to the floor, the floors were filthy, the windows were locked and could only be opened 2 inches, immediately outside the entrance we used were a large group of homeless people camping, I had booked a smoking room but no smoking rooms only, no dolly or flat cart to move luggage, garbage and old rolls of carpeting at each stairwell exit and entrance, etc

absolutely nothing

Not very happy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The 2nd rm I was in was very bad and had bugs. There was mold I'm bathroom, graffiti on inside of bathroom cabinet, back of bathroom door had graffiti and was coming apart. The paint on ceiling over beds was peeling and blankets on bed had numerous holes. Asked to move to different room, at first was told they couldn't but after I made a little bit of a scene was moved to a very nice room

Most of the desk clerks were very nice.

will never stay there again
    • Queen Room

my experience was horrible the room had roaches did not sleep kept lights on so the roaches wouldn't all come out loud noises all night a arrest in the hallway very scary someone kept knocking on my room door at 5am leak in the bathroom sink didnt have enough towels to give us due to not wash cleaning lady said only stayed there one nite check out at sunrise next day Econo Lodge should close for business and needs to work on the property before allowing people to stay there

nothing horrible experience

I would not stay here again or recommend it to anyone else.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very dirty rooms. Very unpleasant odor in the room and the hallways. The hair dryer didn't work. The heater didn't work. The beds floors and walls we're dirty and stained. Noisy outside right next to the highway. And the worst thing was the cockroach on the breakfast bar eating the crumbs.

Absolutely nothing

NOT GOOD
    • Queen Room

Pillows are horrible. Tiny little couch throw pillow size, Bed was hard, TV was all staticy and Loud parties, Kids running and slamming doors. Saw a guy snort drugs on the table in the pool yard. Pool was nasty with leaves and grime. No WIFI in my room. Had to use lobby to do my buisness. Which I wanted to do at the DESK you guys put in the rooms. Was lied to on phone about the wifi access from room. My phone connected but my labtop (with all my work) would not and the lobby attendant knew nothing. Said I gotta talk to girl in morning. Unless the prices are much less or I stay for free for some reason. My wife works for Holiday Inn Vacations and the hospitality here was a big NEGative 10. BEWARE

Miserable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Very poor quality and employees smoke marijuana outside by door! They have long time periods and don't keep them under control with noise or the breakfast! Breakfast was 6-9 am and if you didn't get there at 6-6:30 am, most was gone! Quiet time was 10-7 and we would have to complain until 2 AM and have to get up early for work! We stayed 2 weeks because we lost our house and I paid for the hotel out of my own pocket and they never even offered any discount for all the problems! There was also roaches!😱🤢😡

The manager is trying to fix it up but in reality it's to far gone with the work crew on staff! I think it's time for a " These are the rules,Follow them or let them go!"

Clean comfortable place with a nice staff there was a few things wrong but overall the stay was oka
    • Queen Room

I could have had a lower floor flights of stairs with no elevator job on my legs the microwave stopped working my request for late checkout wasn't granted

They have wonderful breakfast and get cereal fruit waffles toast milk juice pretty nice so I like that

Never Ever Again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Roaches, remodeling, loud and staff doing drugs and don't care! Quiet time here is 10 pm to 7 am, good luck! The smell makes you puke or want too! Don't stay here! Oh, beds are old n uncomfortable, no towels or sheets( they take off bed n wash then make up room), no bath mat and no cable to go with 1/2 screen tv! Closet rod, bathroom towel rack were broken and bathroom floor discusting! We had to keep washing our feet if we walked without shoes in room because they would be black!🤢

Staff was great. We were evacuated due to fire. Hopefully won’t return.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool was full of rocks and leaves— very poor condition and uninhabitable. Bathroom had mold on the ceiling. Cheap blankets and sheets. Door didn’t latch unless you pulled up on the door knob very hard. Cockroach in the room.

DISGUSTING!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was dirty....no it was disgusting! I checked in, walked into my room and turned around and went right back to the lobby and asked for a refund. I had to wait the weekend out and come Monday the manager avoided my calls....I had to have someone else ask to speak to management so that I could trick him into picking up the call. Ridiculous if you ask me! I did finally got refunded.

Absolutely nothing!

Horrible! This place should ne shout down!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Found some cockroaches all over our bed and bathroom! The bed cover coves where all ripped. The room and the the hall ways smelled like pee! Its a horrable place

I did not like anything!!!

I hated it!!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like it!!! It was the worst experience I have ever had!!! I will never book online again. The room was so bad!! I have never stayed in a place that bad!!! It was like a crack hotel it was nothing like the pictures on line.

It was nothing like the pics online it was awful!!! I asked for a refund. I was very dissatisfied!!! I will never book a room online again!!!!!

This place is so great I'm not even trying to check out
    • Queen Room

Didn't like how the parking lot is small they could use a bigger parking lot

This is a great place to stay in the Yuba sutter other places I've stayed at had lots of cockroaches and charged way to much for there roomswhen they didn't even have good customer service skills. This place here has great staff great food and is located in a perfect part of town

Horrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was horrible with my stay here.

Nothing was good at this hotel. They were rude and had no hot water and when I tried to pay for another night they were still rude and when I spoke with the owner she was extremely rude and said that if I didn't like it go somewhere else so I went somewhere else.

Adequate for me, but I wouldn't bring my wife here.
    • Queen Room

"Continental breakfast" might apply to the continent of Africa. Old fruit, no yogurt. cereal, but no milk. I gave up and paid extra to eat at IHOP, which negated the money I saved on the room..

Staff was friendly and price of room competitive.

overall fine but no discount and roaches were not cool
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We found 2 cock roaches in our bathroom in the morning one on the floor and one in the tub- did not get my AAA discount because she processed my card as I ask her and then she said it was to late

The beds were very comfortable the breakfast area was nice and we'll stocked

Disgusting place! Worst I've ever stayed at
    • Queen Room

They had no hot water, bugs in the room, looked like a room out of a horror film. Nasty carpets, broken fixtures in bathroom, bathroom door didn't close, key reader wouldn't work without giggling door at the same time

Bad service at motel
    • Queen Room

The extra expenses, and the attitude we received from the staff member.

We reserved our room for 3 nights, chose to pay at motel. When we arrived we were informed of a $100 deposit for the room, we were not prepared for this extra expense. Would have been great to be informed while on booking.com, not at the door

Staff very nice
    • Queen Room

Motel needed an upgrade. Motel is used mostly for farm and construction workers. Wasn't the best place for a woman traveling alone. But no proplems.

Staff very nice

I never eat the breakfast here because first of all I...
    • Queen Room

The Hotel is under new management. The last couple times I've stayed here and I've stayed here at least three times now. It seems like everyone is put on the first floor because the other two floors seem like they have liveins there. Extended stay people that don't sleep at all and keep me up all night. Still weirdos hanging around outside looks like a bunch of tweakers. Holmes's people or whatever. For the price is fair but still need to keep the Rif RAF out...

I never eat the breakfast here because first of all I don't eat that early. So I don't know how the food is.

It was quiet
    • Queen Room

There was cock roaches on the walls and moths flying all over the place. The bed spreads r torn. And room was falling apart,cracks in walls. Nasty room

It was quiet

Enjoyed the peace, quiet, comfort and affordability.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool was not open early enough to be used before checking out. No sheets or bedding for sofa-bed

The room was very large. The beds were very comfortable. The price was low enough we didn't have to sleep in our car. Please keep it low. Please

Budget friendly, the only friendly
    • Queen Room

People permanently live here, Location is not in a good area, staff was unattentive and slow. Stains on comforters that we immediately removed and threw on the floor upon seeing, breakfast was a filthy mess milk spilled on floor, trash on tables and the live ins were vulgar (i.e. You wouldn't want your kids to hear it). Felt unsafe. We wouldn't leave our belongings in the room alone and worried about the car as there are NO security cameras that we could see in our area.

Room was air conditioned,

Not likely to stay here again.
    • Queen Room

Outdated bedding, white spots where the carpet was thin. The lobby had a weird musty smell. Seems like people are living there. One guy getting breakfast looked homeless. The ice maker was covered in dust bunnies.

It was easy to find. The towels were white.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Room was fine for the price as was the Internet.
    • Queen Room

The location is a bit dodgy. Lighting in the parking lot is poor. The police knocked on the door at 4am to ask me what I might know about a shooting. I will not stay here again.

Room was fine for the price as was the Internet.

Bad experience
    • Queen Room

I got charged extra for checkin in earlier. And they were knocking on my door around 7 asking if i had checked in office. I guess he forgot he checked me in. Never again am i going

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Still MAD about my stay
    • Queen Room

How they charge me forsomething that i was not aware off n they didn't noifey me to tell me they did it by them self n I kept leaving messages to the manger to answer me he hasnt to this day

Just the room they transferred me too

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Terrible
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing this place just didn't work for us Never going back to this hotel or this app Totally a scam

Didn't get what I have reserved very disappointing

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Not bad, comfy and clean
    • Queen Room

The old motel look, the two little roaches in the bathroom, the couple screaming in the hallway in the morning, the scanty breakfast.

The shower pressure and the bed was very comfy. The room was pretty clean.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

Not the stay I would recomend to anyone
    • Queen Room

everything, the bed was lumpy, they had people outside drinking late at night and the next morning I found a cup of cold coffee someone left on my car, not happy at all. My daughter works for the probation department and she told me they raid there once a week. not the place I remember

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

ok for dollar value
    • Queen Room

Breakfast was very limited. No milk for cereal. Impression that there are permanent residents at this location.

Large room, very clean, new towels. Fluffy and soft. Pleasant front desk staff.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

To be honest the first night was fine,but on The second...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

To be honest the first night was fine,but on The second night on the morning when I awake I find couples cucarachas on the bed I reported to the front desk person,he said he can't do anything for us,I leave my phone number to get contact with the general manager who was not on the property,also people it was smoking marijuana just out side of the building and looking around the hotel

Stay at your own risk!
    • Queen Room

The hotel has Roaches, It looked like someone threw up right in front of the TV, and the remote did not work. The electrical outlets are so worn and loose that my equipment would not work. The air conditioner was too loud. I will not stay at this location again.

Not much.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Nice..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't actually eat there but everything looked really good and the waffle and pancake maker looked awesome.. Rooms Were Nice And Clean. Would Stay Here Again..

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Never again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were cockroaches in the room so I asked for my money back. They said it was ok ok and that my money would be back on my card in 48 hours. 48 hours later, not only was my card not credited, but they charged my card for a second time for the amount! And showed no record of doing so on their end so they refused to help me. I am currently trying to get my money back and it's a pain

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

THIS PLACE SUCKED.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

IN THE ROOM WE WERE ASSIGNED, THE TOILET DID NOT WORK. WE WERE ASSIGNED ANOTHER ROOM AS THERE WAS NO MAINTAINCE PERSON TO FIX THE PROBLEM. THE SECOND ROOM HAD BUGS THAT WERE ON FLOOR AND DRESSER. THE DRAPES NEEDED TO BE REATTACHED TO THE HANGERS. THE BREAKFAST AREA WAS SHORT ON SUPPLIES WITH VERY FEW CHOICES. THE POOL AREA WAS ALL BUT NOT ACCESSABLE DUE TO MATERIALS IN THE WAY. IN THE MORNING WE FELT UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE LOBBY/BREAKFAST AREA DUE TO A PERSON, DRESSED IN CAMO, WITH A KNIFE STRAPPED TO HIS BELT. THIS WOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE IF YOU ARE IN A RURAL AREA WHERE HUNTING IS A PASS TIME, BUT IN AN AREA WHERE WE WERE AND CONSIDERING THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS WITH MINORITIES, IT WAS A LITTLE UNSETTLEING. OVERALL THE LOCATION WAS A LITTLE DUMPY.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

My Stay At Econolodge In Yuba City, CA.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The manager was bias towards some guest more so than others. At times it seemed like she was racially profiling some of the guest for no reason.

Most of the staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Would not be a hotel that I would stay at again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were bugs in the bedroom on the dresser and one in the microwave and a few in the shower area. The pool water was very dirty with various pieces of trash. The outside and front and around the various areas of the hotel there was trash that wasn't picked up leaving a poor image on the hotel. I would not recommend this hotel even if it was the last hotel available in Yuba City. The cities around Yuba City you would have a better chance of getting a nice hotel at a reasonable rate and very clean. If your planning a trip to Yuba City make your hotel arrangements as soon as possible. I recommend the Magnusem Inn.

I can say that the breakfast area and continental breakfast was the best value for this hotel

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

we were very pleased
    • Queen Room

the shower was great the beds also the whole room and our stay was awesome will stay there again and will recommend it to family and friends.

Good Luck ... ?

Broke TV, No internet, washer not working, hallway are filthy

comfortable bed, clean white towels

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Poor customer service at the front desk. Our rooms were booked to other people apparently. Complete

everything

It could have been better one the rooms didn’t have a shower curtain or any towels at all

There was a cockroach !!

Staff was very friendly

Checked out instantly
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very disgusting. I got flea bites within 10 minutesbof being in the hotel room.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Waist of money and time
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Spider web's in the room. Roaches everywhere. Beds were fulls and not queens. Smelled like a Smoker lived in the room.

No eggs.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Too many cockroaches. No hot water in the shower.

No eggs.

You get what you pay for.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

asked for non smoking and got a smoking room and saw a few roaches bullet across the room

Room size

Bugs beware

Bugs beware

Do not stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

It was very beat up. Needs maintenance. Please there was a kitchen sink that ran water but had no drain. Plus my fiance found bugs

I guess price.