Reviews of Monterey Fairgrounds Inn 2 stars

5.1

5.3

5.7

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Maybe manager did not have control over parking but someone else kept parking in front of my room i feel i should have been able to park there

I loved the room we had accessible for wheel chair large shower area good sized room.. Smelled and looked clean first impression always the best. The AC works good. And I really liked it was close to shopping area restaurants Monterey Bay Aquarium. Quiet was a plus

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room just looked old and dirty, the blankets on the bed were very thin, the pillows were VERY thin, the shower was kind of scary we wore sandals to take a shower because the floor was almost black and the drain was not screwed down.

We really liked that the hotel was right across from the Fairgrounds, which is where we needed to be majority of the time. It was very convenient. The fridge in the room was EXTRA cold which was great and it was nice to have a microwave in the room as well.

Terrible

Nothing I liked - Old, dirty didn’t have advertised mini fridge, dodgy electrical wires hanging from ceiling, horrible brown looking towels , thin awful sheets

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Overall cleanliness and upkeep of the room. Pillow cases were dirty and had to ask for new ones. Shower was very dirty that we had to wear our sandals while we showered. We ended up buying a multi purpose cleaner and cleaned the bathroom ourselves since we were going to spend the next 3 days there. Will only stay here again if we do the festival in future years.

Bed was actually comfortable. Motel was right across the street from the event we were attending all weekend so that was very convenient. The man working the lobby was very nice and had a great personality.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything, just a few points was: - electric wire exposed under the kitchen sink, by the way, my son with 1 years old was with me. - there was a hair in the bath, who knows where this came from. - a “security room” beside of my that someone started listening music at 10pm And so on.

Nothing in this property is good, stay away from here.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty and had not been cleaned. There was still a bar of soap in the shower from previous guest and the shower curtain was disgusting as was the rest of the bathroom. The bathroom vent was covered with a tissue box. Three of the outlets that are visible did not have covers. The bed and a chair in the room were broken and the carpet was very stained and smelled. The pool and spa had been closed down by the health department which was very upsetting as I get very sore when driving long distances and choose this motel in part because it had a hot tub. When we brought it to their attention they offered us a $20 discount. We paid $310 for two nights so that was more of a kick in the face than anything. Definitely would not stay there again.

It was easy to get to where we wanted to go.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

not clean. poorly maintained. shoddy décor. requests for cleaner coffee pot and bed sheets were dealt with but overall cleanliness was very poor. The travel lodge next door is only slightly more expensive but massive improvement in quality

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Had to stay in a room with a back up toilet and i never got to change into a room with a tube and when i did chande room the bathroom sink was leaking very badly from under the sink that everytime you brush or wash your hands the hole bathroom was flooed with water

I stayed in a room with a back up toilet with booboo in for 3days befor they changed my room he would nt change our room till 3days later i asked for a room with a tube n still no room with a tube the hole time i stayed there

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Pool was dirty the tub was dirty i could only get 2 blankets extra they didn't refill my towels after cleaning the room. I found cigarette buds everywhere and it was supposed to be a non smoking room. The parking is horrible.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

parking not sufficient for facility and very hard to park cars. room had lights that were out and bathroom fan that sounded like a bucket of rocks rolling down a hill and mold in the bathroom.

Almost everything, it simply felt dirty we didn’t feel comfortable being barefoot, there was stains on the wall, the pillows were ridiculously flat and uncomfortable even the room towels had stains on them and were rough! Wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. Oh, and the breakfast? Stale cereal and bread slices.

I liked the location

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Didn’t like it at all the staff was rude and they put me and my family in a handicapped room. The breakfast wasn’t worth anything!! Wouldn’t really recommend this place for any one.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

under the airport so you can hear airplanes sometimes, I kind of tuned them out and it was fine. Key card didn't work second day so I had to go to the front desk and have them reset it. Bed was a little hard for me but it was tolerable.

Cheap rate right off the highway, easy location, friendly staff and was available when I needed him. Easy check in.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Little outdated, tile in the restroom was old and stained, the room smelled of cigarettes.

Wifi had excellent signal, the staff was beyond nice, lots of cable channels, comfy bed.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms are dirty and very old. The carpet has probably never been washed. The bathroom wasn’t cleaned because there were hairs and used shampoo bottles in the tub. It was the third room I was placed in because the others had some other issue. It was late and my son was asleep so I was kinda stuck there. Don’t let the images on their page fool you.

I did not like the fact of have to expend a night inside of such dirty place.

Everything in the room was complete foully, carpet, bathroom, towels, and beds.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was very outdated and neglected. The floor was in desperate need of cleaning. There was even someone else's hair brush still under our bed.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed felt dirty. There was no coffee machine in the room. TV was okay though.

The price was okay- but you can find airbnbs with way better value. Bed felt dirty and we slept on top of the bed with our own stuff as we were on the way to go camping. All in all okay

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Disgusting!!! When I opened the door of the room I almost fell over from the stench. Chipped paint, black ring in the tub, carpet was black with dirt and grim, sink was clogged. Garbage everywhere in the front. Couldn’t stay there.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was in the reception and only one table with 3 chairs was available to all the guests. No one was there for check-out in the morning.

The room was clean, but be sure to ask for a no-smoking room if you don't smoke.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was horrible, no towels at all... (Not One), no paper cups,or plastic cups or any type of utensils. I had went out the front desk and asked for two extra pillows, all three attendants were in the office when I was told by one of them to give him about 20 minutes and he would bring them to my room, he never came!!!!!!! I tried to use the room phone to call the office, it did not even have a phone line... OMG.. worst place I have ever stayed in my life. No joke..

Nothing! The pictures online are decievng. It does not look like that at all!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room not updated. Looked like it was from 80's. Wallpaper trim was blue. Curtains & bedspread were burgundy. Phone had was missing numbers on it. No card to call the front desk. Bars were on back windows looking out to weeds and rat trap. Tiles in the bathroom were broken off . Broken arm on chair desk. Rusty metal Kleenex box on bathroom wall. Lots of patches and not repainted. Very run down place. I would not stay here again.

The room was very big.

The room was dirty. The sink was plugged. There was mold in the bathroom window and on the wall.There was no towels the front desk would not bring them to me, my room was on the opposite side of the property. Trash outside my room all over the ground.

Room heater didn't work well. Went to front desk to ask for more blankets (on account of the poor heating), but no one was there (three other guys were waiting before me; they said they had been waiting 15 minutes)--so no extra blankets. Woke up sore from mattress. No cups for coffee/water in room. Tap water tasted like fireworks (maybe not the hotel's fault). Room didn't smell great. Old hotel with no updates or remodeling. Random hotel-related junk out in public view on the premise. Breakfast was coffee, cereal (milk was almost gone), bread to make toast, prepackaged Danish (all gone), and maybe juice (I forget).

The person checking us in was friendly. Good size room.

Staff- rude: Breakfast-lousy: Parking: a disaster: I would never recommend this motel to anyone. It is horrible. Maid service did not even knock on the door she just used her key card and came right in. The floor was so dirty my sons feet turned black. We had to actually bust through the door to get in. OMG the parking lot is on a slop and had to do a back up and pull front maneuver to get out. just a lousy experience. At check in they told my son that we couldn't have company! Really!

The only thing good about this motel was my check out date.

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The toilet was leaking, the sink was clogged, the shower had dirty foot marks in it and shaved hair. There weren’t any outlets, Walls were thin sowe could hear people talking. Also it smelled like smoke and mold. Very disgusting place. Not worth my money.

Friendly man in the front.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Dirty towels and bedding. No lights. My car got blocked in by an oversized truck. Just an overall gross experience.

Cords for lights did not reach the outlets. Pillows had hair from previous guests on them. Towels were dirt. Items were missing from the wall, towel bar. The bedding was in a horrible state. By far the worst place we've ever stayed in. Horrible.

again the parking was s

almost had an accident turning to go out of parking lot-it was terrible and because of this parking problem we will not be returning thank you

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There waa ducktape holding thw alls together. Stains around the torlett that looked like someone was murdered there. Lampshades where trashed and held on by shoe strings. Curtins torn and hair on the sheets when we pulled the blankets back. When I asked for a new room I was told there was none. Then at 3am the person in the room next to us. Who I believe is thier staff, saw him working around the property when we checked in, started slamming the door. Then had a group of people over making noise at 3.30am. So When I went to check out I was offered a new room? To my reply you told me at 6.30 you dont have any....needless to say I have got no refund. Dont go here. Ever ever.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wii-Fii did NOT work at all and my family needed it. It needed better repairs in bathroom (walls were all messed up looked like someone made a whole in wall and whoever repaired it did it the chop shop way) Smelt like smoke even though we requested non-smoking room. More than half of the wall plugs didn't work to charge our phone/ipads/etc.

Location was close to all the things we wanted to do, I liked the extra kitchen area as well

The room coffee maker very dirty in the water section..we couldn't make coffee... There was cockroaches in the room all on top of counters where tv is... I needed to used iron broken iron and burned even left dirty in my clothes dissapointed..went to office no one there housekeeping said maybe sleeping...at 10:55am... that shows no customer service..

Location is good

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Old towels, old bed sheets. You have to manually turn on and off, volume + - the TV, Remote control dirty. The ironer is no good. The Bathtup looks dirty but is for the old.

Yeah I can't really right what I like just step up your game.

The services,staff whatever you want to call it was bad, I mean really bad these guys don't even answer the phone and nothing in the hotel worked nothing it was due for yourself kind of type deal..no ice no nada just poor service.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

We stayed two days and housekeeping didn't clean the room even though we were told they would be cleaning it.we had no towels and garbage was full.

There was a fridge and microwave.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The infestation of bed bugs should be addressed. The owner kept denying there were prior complaints about the bed bugs. The manager was not cooperative and did not refund anything that was charged for the awful room,service and horrible conditions. Please let future consumers know that this hotel is a breeding ground for bed bugs so they can make an informed decision. Had i known about the infestation before, i would have never reserved a room at this hotel. I will not reccommend this place to anyone!!!

The room was infested with bed bugs and the manager was rude about it and accused us of putting the bed bugs in the room. He offered 50%, we demanded the full amount. The manager disagreed and did not give any money back. We are filing official report with the Monterey county about this hotels unsafe and irresponsible business practice.

Door was open upon arrival, shower was broken, toilet was blocked, the towels were stained, to name just a few!

Comfy bed was the only thing going for this place!

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Did not like the fact they took my water and sodas out of refer. Put my ice chest in trash(Dumpster). Bath room rusty areas, parts of sink area missing, and only one towel.

Great Location, nice size room and plenty of parking.

Parking was difficult, it took 5 tries to back the SUV out of the lot. We were on the first floor and could hear the people walking around all night above us. The pool was green, and I did not want my grandkids to swim in it. While it advertised continental breakfast, we couldn't even get coffee at the office until after 7:15 am. After waking up all night because we could hear the people on the second floor, it would have been really nice to have a cup of coffee when we got up in the morning. One of the cover plates on an electrical outlet was missing, we had a toddler with us, and I'm glad I caught it; this could have been very dangerous for her. In one of our rooms, the bathroom sink wouldn't drain.

Price, while the rooms were expensive, they were a good deal for the area. Beds were comfortable. Close to a children's park, the Wharf and the beach.

• Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything, the bathroom needs to be renovated, the curtain was torn, the coffe maker was not clean, there was still a used coffee pad in it, the air traffic was very loud and the breakfast was minimal choice.

The broken lamp, parking lot in front of the room

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was terribly filthy. The cleaning lady had to change the sheets and blankets for about four times until she found a sheet with only 5 hairs on it.... We slept without a blanket since it was full of hair even though it was washed according to the cleaning lady. The bathroom was really disgusting. We did not shower there. Me and my girlfriend were happy that we only had booked one night. Good thing it was quiet.

I didn't realise it was going to be almost like a building site. Lots of builders staying tnere too. I realise why it is cheap now.

not much really

This is a 2 star Inn, there's nothing much you can expect. They're renovating the facility, so maybe later on the place will be improved.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

POOR DECORATION IN THE ROOM, BATH VERY WORN AND STAINED, NO PLUG, SHOWER NOT WORKING, PHONE DEFUNCT, NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING. HAND BASIN VERY POOR DRAINAGE, BREAKFAST COFFEE FOUL. WHOLE PLACE GENERALLY RUN DOWN AND DELAPIDATED.

NOT A LOT

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We got the wrong room number and entered an occupied room at first. There was a pretty bad stain on the stairs that would help make the place look nicer as well as the front office.

Room was decently clean.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like pee and there were crack heads hanging out in the parking lot. We wanted to use the pool but both times we walked by it said it was closed which was weird because it was the middle of the day. The paint was coming off of the walls throughout the entire room and there was no screen on the bathroom window. There was no shelf in the shower so I had no where to put my shampoo or soap.

The room had a fridge and microwave which was very convenient. The area was nice and quiet so we were able to get a good night's sleep. The back gate lead right to the fair which was the whole reason we wanted to stay here so it was cool we could just walk out of the parking lot and the entrance to the fair was right there. I liked that there were two extra tables so we had plenty of room to spread out our stuff.

Pool closed for refurbishment Whole place under going work and building materials and rubbish everywhere Danger signs up everywhere due to construction work Long way out of town

Room was comfortable Bathroom had been returned and that was nice

I didn't like anything about this place, the room was dirty missing items in the room. We had to pay for ice. The pool was red tagged. I would never go back!

This is one of the worst hotel/motels I have ever been in. The pictures were deceiving, I felt as if I stepped into the "Bates Motel". Shower hardware falling off the wall, missing sink tiles, bed and pillows were the worst and you should see the faces from the guests in the morning everyone complained about the bed poking them with springs. $1065.00 was racketeering even with the Monterey Mega Car Week going on. I'm sure they made more in a week than they do all year. I don't think I will use booking.com again if they do not have their employees check out the properties. I'll stick with AAA in the future, they check their properties.

Our room had obviously not been cleaned well. No shampoo, coffee, not even enough towels for our party of 4. It was a long day of travel, I checked the sheets and they appeared clean so we didn't request a new room. The next morning we discovered old coffee grounds still in coffee maker and I was pretty sure I saw signs of bedbugs. I went to complain when we checked out, but couldn't get anyone to come out front. We couldn't wait to get out of there so we just left. I know they are remodeling but there was just plain trash all over the walkways and parking lot, and the pool was dirty. We paid $169 for this dismal place!

The location made it easy to access popular attractions.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet sting really bad odor, have to buy freshener also first night big track parking back making noise all night long I believe turn on the refrigerator unit to keep products cool. The chair is dirty not be able to adjust the level to the table Bed sheet is too loose and one those pillows looks dirty

close to freeway, easy access

The parking lot was cramped. The room smelled like sewage. When I removed the comforter, there was a wad of hair on the the blanket. The pillows also had hair clinging to the pillow cases. It appeared clean until I actually used anything. The shower drain was plugged , and when I called the front desk (from my cell phone, because there was no direct number to the front desk listed on the phones there) the guy tells me it will take him 30 min and he'll be there to take care of it. Poor kid showed up 50 min later with a plunger. He did take care of the problem but it should have been taken care of before guests arrived. Bottom line, we won't ever book here again.

We liked the price for the location. That's it!

There were guests in the room we were given and the staff member would not believe us. Not enough parking spaces. The sheets had a bad smell.

The bathroom seemed to be clean. The staff was polite.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was horrible. Shower rod screws coming off rod. Bathroom ceiling damaged, towel had hair on it. Carpet was tearing, jacuzzi not working under construction, garbaging in front of my room. Curtain rod fell off. Towel had hair on it..

I didn't like it...

the sheets were not washed and the pillow case had blood on it from what looked like a menstrual cycle. very disgusted with it. the pillow was turned down as to hide it from the guests it seemed. also when we arrived we were given our room key only to go d out it wasn't ready so they had to switch our rooms. the person at the counter was in no way rushing to have us accomedated and was playing right in front of me with other staff as he was "finding out" if anotger room was availible. bad customer service to say the least

easy access to freeways dining and the harbor

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

This hotel is discusting. The shower blew off and hit me in the head. There was mold and feces or something on the shower curtain. The shower ceiling was peeling with mold and rust everywhere. When I asked for help was told can't fix it. So I had to ask do you have another room. Clerk was annoyed I bothered him. Got different room just as discusting. Asked for a refund he told me manager is away and he doesn't give refunds. He told me you can leave but no refund we had only been there about 15 minutes. This was a truly filthy room, visible dirt on carpet and chair. Holes plugged with round plastic where lamps used to be. Holes in bathroom wall covered by board hailed to wall. Ceiling paint falling off. 2x2 foot. Just a dirty discusting set of rooms.

Did not like anything

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Wifi REALLY SUXS, cant login to do anything, they are remodeling but they need to extend the WIFI BOOSTERS and amplify the internet. I base everything on access to internet and most hotels in monterey, ca lack the ability to spend that 20 dollars a month to expand and boost the internet capability. Hotels are cheap in this city. INTERNET IS EVERYTHING!!!! IF you don't have internet you wont get people to purchase rooms

The staff, location and clean rooms are top notch. Good hotel.

That the room needed to be cleaned a little better. My 2 year old found glass and a cork on the floor.

It was close to the aquarium and it had a little kitchenette it the room which was great

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was soiled linen and towels next to the entrance to my room

I wasn't expecting the property to have a kitchen for the price of the reservation ! That bonus earns this property extra points for me

I did like to stay at the hotel at stock very poor hotel to recommend to anyone they would look at rooms and just want to leave , it was so overpriced ,everyone else at Stater talk negative about the hotel

This room was so poor that a Motel 6 was better than that I should've just left when I looked at the room and went stating a better hotel I would never stay there again and I would never recommend friends to go to that hotel. From the help to the manager the place stunk what else can I say

They placed children in the room above us at 11 pm. They were not quiet in any way. The last night while we were there, a bunch of high schoolers decided to bring a huge mass of kids onto the property through the open back gate and wanted to start fighting. They ran all through the parking lot and up the stairs. We had a coffee pot maker, but no pot to make it in. Had to go to the office. We had no use of the pool. It stated the pool hours, but it was closed throughout the day, and the spa was broke down, no water in it at all. I really needed that spa after sleeping on their pillows. Bring your own!

We liked that the cleaning staff were friendly and understanding when we didn't want our room cleaned while we were gone. They had some good varieties for breakfast, but more as a snack than breakfast.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It is under complete construction with large Waste containers everywhere, The carpet in the rooms were sticky, everything in the room is mismatched and has burn holes in the furniture, there is only a disgusting shower stall and the shower door was filmed over, the internet kept going out, I asked for 3 more pillows because they were flat and they told me no ,we can only give you one more, ice machine requires a quarter AND IT DOESN'T WORK and they told me to walk across the street to their other motel which meant I would have to crossed a busy 4 lane highway with no crosswalk. The refrigerator did not keep the food cold and it was turned all the way up. When I layed on the bed, it was like laying on a cardboard box and it creaked every time you move! I travel often and this was the WORST Motel EVER! There is supposed to be continental breakfast from 6-10. One morning they were late and it was after 8:30 and the second morning, they did not open it at all. The door was actually locked to the lobby and no sign.

The only thing I like is it was close to where I needed to go.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff quite unfriendly. Shower didn't work despite the staff telling us that we were simply not doing it right when in fact we were. The shower just simply did not work.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This place is completely run down. I added a bunch of pictures to show how miserable this is. Spa is under "renovation" (somehow it almost sounds like good news. At least something is taken care of...), Breakfast is as basic as it can be. 2 tables in the lobby and 2 bucket of cereals.. Anyone paying more than $50 to stay in this place will feel ripped off. Too bad, they were charging $160 on the 4th of July weekend...

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room needed serious updating. I'm not high maintenance all, don't care or notice little things like chips of paint on the wall... but in our room, the paint was falling off the walls, especially in the bathroom, about 3x3 ft size part of the wall water damage, peeling or no paint at all. It reminded me of a rundown or abandoned apartment, not a hotel esp for the price.

Service: The gentleman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. It was our first time in Monterey and he gave us great suggestions for things to do while in town. Room: Suprised there was a mini kitchen to actually cook a meal, although I'm not certain if the applicances actually worked considering how desperately it needs to be renovated/updated Location: NUMBER 1 on the list of pros. We went for the pop festival and the entrance to the campground was literally across the street.

The WiFi was free but was awful. One of us couldn't get in at all and it was extremely slow for the others.

It was clean, quiet and reasonably priced.

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty. broken smoke detectors. False advertising said they had a pool and a hot tub hot tub is ripped up pool was condemned by the department of Monterey Health Services.

Nothing worst motel ever!

Don't go there, period! Beds are horrible. There is not enough light in the room and room is very very small and you can barely breathe. You can hear the noise from other neighbors so not a good choice stopping there especially with kids. There is no dinning place to eat breakfast at reception and there is no dining place to eat breakfast in your room either. Breakfast is served cold and the area is not clean. Spare your money, do not waste them.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Hotel didn't wait until I arrived and charged my card I didn't plan on (overdrew my account); I was refunded and happy that I could have spending money again, but then they withdrew the total amount again on a Friday from the same card I had just gotten the refund from!! And couldn't get a refund until after the holiday weekend. I spoke with 2 different people and could not be helped and the 2nd one just blamed booking.com for the misshap! I don't think so nice try. The hotel room wasn't too bad but just very run down... But the bathroom was really nice.

Location was perfect; within walking distance to Monterey County Fairgrounds

It looked like the property was undergoing renovations (which it could use). The parking was tightly spaced, the arrangement of furniture in the room was awkward, some of the lights and outlets didn't work. We went to get ice and the clerk said I'd have to go to the hotel across the street and pay 50 cents so I didn't bother with ice. He was nice and offered to run across the street and pay his own 50 cents if I wanted some.

I had to find a place at the last minute and the staff had my reservation through your app right away. The person at the desk was very helpful and had a nice smile while checking us in.

The wifi was bad, they were reroofing all the buildings, the hot tub didn't work,we didn't get the breakfast on Saturday, they had some kind of break in that Saturday and u could see blood on the ground, the ice machine didn't work, but was offered to go across the street and get ice. We found two long black hairs on our towels.I feel I deserve some money back for all the issues we had. I will not be back, nor will we recommend this Inn to anyone we know.

The location was good.

Old box springs, mattresses, paint cans and other junk left around property, parking awkward and stalls too narrow, no ice machine, no refund policy...will only switch rooms

Old, tired property

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I could write an essay about the many ways I was mistreated by the Monterey Fairgrounds Inn Staff, however I'll simply detail the most egregious incident. Our key cards were purposefully turned off at 3am Sunday morning, and no one was available to let us in until 7 am. When someone was finally available in the office, before I could even get a word out, the attendant began yelling at me (confusing me with someone else), irate about an interaction with another patron from the day before. He then refused to fix my key card for another 25 minutes, demanding my I'D, which was of course locked in my room with the rest of my belongings. Also in the attached pictures note the TOILET PAPER stuck in a wad to the ceiling above the bed... GROSS!

There was absolutely nothing likable about this establishment. Took over and hour to get checked in, rooms were filthy, and the staff was rude, used profanity, and went out of their way to be unhelpful.

The carpet trim is very pointy and sharp. I cut my foot on the corner on the metal carpet trim. I didn't see it since it was close to the bed as I stepped I got too close to the wall when I felt a sharp pain near my ankle. I cut myself. I don't know if all the rooms have the same carpet trim, but the one in room 209 is dangerous. The juice was watered down. Nothing to select for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Room was dated, furnishings and carpet stained. Room was clean. Free breakfast was coffee, cereal but no milk, few danish and bread for toast, no napkins. Served 7 to 11 but by 8 nothing left and no one to refill anything. Property, pool & amenities not much to be desired. Staff was very friendly. If your looking for cheap in area to sleep and go, it works. If they do some cosmetic upgrades in and out and better breakfast could be a very nice.

Dated, in need of repair. Not appealing exterior.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I like the fact it was cheep. But the Cleanliness need work. Its very old and I woke with a horrible headache from the smell that was so strong in the room. It smelled old and very musty.