Reviews of Econo Lodge - Kissimmee 2 stars

5.6

5.3

5.6

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Ok if you're in a jam. Not for long stays.

Didn't have a comforter so I froze all night long. I had black mold above me as I slept. There were patched holes just about everywhere and lastly the bedding was pretty cheap but it was $40.

The price was good, that was really about it.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

THEY USE TO BE GOOD BUT HAVE FALLEN ON HARD TIMES*********i THINK THEY NEED BETTER PERSONELL

The rooms stunk....I went there in July and it was very good....I returned in October and the room stunk and the shower didn't work. When I was moved to another room the hall ways stunk and were piled with trash......a HUGE DISSAPPONTMENT..........

Low cost and location

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

A very good stay overall
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The cleaning process. They only clean your room every three days unless you specifically request it to be cleaned

The room was great for what I was charged.. The area was also very nice and the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Disgusting everything was dirty eve the room the smell so...

Disgusting everything was dirty eve the room the smell so bad I don’t think they even change the sheets the blanket smelled like cigarette I don’t recommend this hotel at all . One of the most unpleasant night I ever had in a hotel and thanks God it was only one night

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Good location, but need to start working on the facilities and cleaning.

Towels with stains and holes. Room ceiling have have big black stain like humidity mold. Pool was dirty and with a green color, very unatractive for a hotel. My room was not sweep or vacum not even once. Outside wood beam broken in the second floor.

Staff was very frindly and very close to restaurants and the theme parks.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

How close it was to I-4
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The water would take FOREVER to get hot. And sometimes wouldn’t get hot at all. The beds are the worst. They make you wait until 9:30 to get your deposit back.

How close it was to I-4

I won't return. Facility needs help/refurbishing, esp bathrooms.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room itself was ok but the bathroom was a mess, moldy shower curtain and bathroom wall. Shower curtain rod was coming down as was the fan cover. Shower was hard to turn on and after I used it couldn't get it to shut off all the way. Water dripped the rest of my stay. Also hotel is listed as pet friendly but only so many rooms are which is not stated in their information. If you are staying here and are bringing a pet be sure to reserve a pet friendly room.

The price was right for one night.

The hotel area like hallways and stair needs to be cleaner. Pool was not Like the picture. Needs to have access to WiFi and yes a remote control for the TV would had help. But for the price you cannot expect much.

Staff was pleasant, close to all attractions, walking distance from restaurants and entertainment.

Horrible experience ever

When we arrived are rooms was dirty had feces on the toilet towels dirty ants on the bed ac didnt work .was changed to new rooms they also had problems lights didnt work and ac broken again for thd 3rd time moved to different rooms attitudes given by staff adding we had small children with us took them almost 2 hours to get us in rooms and had roaches. The pool was green could not go swimming. When i tried to speak to the manager Cara or Tara was her name she gave me the worse attitude ever telling me i could of left its my problem that i chose to stay so she didnt want to hear it. I told her how was i going to leave when it was so late we had a infant and young child and my card was charged and i got there at 8:30 and was placed finely in a room that had ac at almost 11. Also on the bottom floor there was atleast 5 men in one room drinking playing loud music being vulgar and they didnt care She Told me dont come back then and said the pool was green from the rain yet when i said well days in pool was right infront of our room and it was clean and people swimming she said oh well they have a company that services it and econo does it on their own so my response was well dont you think you should have a company also because we pay for our rooms and should be able to swim again she was very rude told me bye dont come back and walked away. Horrible experience ever The owner should be notified on how the motels manager is not keeping the place in good shape.

Nothing at all

there are plenty of hotels around, but the staff makes this our go to for past 10 years
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

though the staff is friendly the housekeeping leaves little to be desired. I always check to be sure room is cleaned properly before agreeing to a room here.

the staff is always friendly and accommodating

Just horrible
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was not good at all..smelled Horrible dingy and misty. I have a no you’re here can you see if my lov horrible dingy and misty. Found roaches in the drawer .. all furniture was deplorable ..curtains filthy & holes in it..Bedsheets had stains on them and very old comforters. Bathroom was not cleaned properly stains on walls in the tub as well. We will never stay there at all.

Awful . Only stayed cos we were exhausted and it was late. Couldn’t get out quick enough next mornin
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Would not recommend. 1st room on ground floor was very poor, carpet dirty, shower curtain hanging off the wall, hole in bathroom ceiling and unable to stop the bath tap from dripping. Asked for another room on upper level, so would feel safer. Room was pretty much same, the safety lock on door had been busted off, tap dripping but at least the beds appeared clean, furniture was old and tired. Although my wife slept in the bed I slept on top of the blankets. We didn’t even stay for breakfast, we could see it was on paper plates and plastic cups, a joke. The breakfast room looked more like a canteen for down and outs. The pool was dirty and water murky would not have gone in it if paid to. $41 for the night was expecting cheap and cheerful, basic but clean. Was actually cheap and miserable , substandard and dirty.

The only thing going for this hotel was location.

Bathroom was wet toilet was leaking
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was wet toilet was leaking TV reception was very bad Refrigerator had cherries and milk from previous guest From my first stay to this last stay I feel everything is going down very disappointed

Gross is all i can say.

First room was dirty, phone had scum on it. Not vacuumed, smelled like someone had smoked pot before we got there. Second room not vacuumed, air didnt work. Third room was cooler, but not clean, curtsins were caked with dust when we shut them. Most disgusting place i have ever stayed at. Wont do that again.

Awful stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The pool was nasty, breakfast awful and too small for the quantity of people there, people screaming in the night and running, I wouldn't come back again

a/c it was good

The only thing that was good was the staff
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Need to lean what to do when people make loud noises especially at 3, 4 5 in the mornings.

We didnt get sleep, these people next door were yelling till 4:30am even after I called the office. It sucked because that same morning we were leaving to head back home. No internet. Just bad timing. The staff was awsome.

Room was filthy, same sheets from previous people, no...

Room was filthy, same sheets from previous people, no refrigerator nor microwave, smelly room, just a nightmare! Never ever will come back to this place.

Very dirty.

Very dirty. Blanket and towelles not changed daily many staff broken. Never be back. I cancelled my reservation that was 10 days, second night I left at night and did not my money back yet

The staff was the only nice thing about this place.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The pool was dirty 3 out of 4 days o was there, one of the beds was missing a leg at the top left corner there was a water bottle with some dark liquid.

The staff was the only nice thing about this place.

You get what you pay for

There was a musty smell in the room, there was no phone in the room to call down to the office. I had to use my own phone for extra things in the room and the bathroom was kind of dirty.

The beds were very comfortable.

Rooms had microwave & fridge beds were ok
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Pool was down air conditioning didn't work well and there was moldy looking stuff in one of our showers no tv remote in one room and the internet was down the whole stay as well as the pool

Rooms had microwave & fridge beds were ok

A bit old and uninteresting. Drops of water from old air conditioners on the corridors.

Room was not comfortable. Environment was very dirty. Someone even puked on the walkway towards the lift.

The room was a bit small. Furniture was stained, bath and toilet, though clean were old. The lift dirty and generally unkempt.

I'd stay here again and longer if book it would verify all amenities were up and running call ahead
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

I couldn't use most amenities pool was green and closed, Ice machine out of order, pop machine out of order, washing machines out of order on my floor

The location is great the beds are super comfortable, my first room the tv didn't work but was moved swiftly to another and everything was fine there. Breakfast was good make it yourself waffles, juice, coffee, pastries, oatmeal and hard boiled eggs and cereal you can also buy attraction tickets on site. Close to several nice restaurants such as chilis and macaroni grill .

Great price. Maintenance staff is overwhelmed.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Maintenance of facility, pool was green, pool pump broken, grass unkempt, vanity light not working, had to ask housekeeping for towels. Maintenance man was in hospital from falling off ladder on property. Choice hotels has other hotels in the area that could have covered for the fallen worker. Staff was very nice. We go to the parks a lot so as long as the room is clean and cool we're basically good. Would stay again.

Free breakfast facilities, price & location.

Total waste of money it's filthy and run down

First of all the first room they assign me the TV didn't work so I asked for a another room the lady say she had no vacanies so I ask for a refund then she gives me another room that's smelled awful and the a/c didn't work the room was just filthy so don't waste your time or money because you won't satisfied trust me

The lady that waited on us was awesome and friendly I think her name was Myriel

I would never stay there again.The price was nice and you get i guess what you pay for.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is outdated.The room is old,stinky,mold on the walls that has been painted over, and roaches. There was two roaches crawling on the bed.

Friendly staff

Customer service so bad the manager Ashely nusty ...... The room's dirty to much damage inside the room missing think.... Bad experiences.....

Nothing....

Never will go there again!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING

Nothing, The pool was dirty, never saw anyone vacuum or skim the pool. Only one pump worked. Nothing like the pictures on their website. The first room we had the bed sqicked and felt like it would break. Their was dog puke in two different places that was not cleaned up for three days, The breakfast buffet was minimal. Told us they had eggs we thought they were scrambled but they were hardboiled. We requested new sheets and towels and we never received the towels. All-in-all this is a horrible place and I would NEVER go back or recommend this to ANYONE.

Great breakfast and staff but for few dollars more stay somewhere else! Filthy and uncomfortable.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms were old, dirty and had roaches. Property was filthy. Had two beds but one was soo worn out slept in other bed.

The breakfast was great! Hot hard boiled eggs and waffles.

Garbage dumo.. needs to be torn down.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

This is my second visit to this hotel first time we stayed 2 nights due ronloaction near Disney which is great. But 1st visit we got a bathroom that the tub was busted and there was no shower curtain. I called maintenance and the man was going to fix it with duct tape. After going and getting the manager she made it fix it right. None of the plugs near the bathroom mirror works.. I was not even offered another room. Then last night I got to my room. There was a dirty bed and French fries all over the room. And it looked like someone had been sitting on the bed. There was garbage in the can. I am so disappointed in this place yet again.. I called the front desk. And nothing. After being told my next visit. Our it would be made up to us for the terrible experience. The staff is wonderful all very nice and pleasant. But this hotel is run down. They really need to tear this place down and start over. Do not stay here with your kids and if you ask for a refund your told no. Spend the extra money and stay somewhere else.

I liked the staff and the location.

OK for one or two nite stays, but problemsom for longer stays
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Breakfast: Each & every day there was a shortage 45 mins before breakfast ended, Bread for toast, butter, coffee, boiled eggs, cake. No plugs for sinks.

Location & value

I arrived to check in I was meeting my children for the...
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

I arrived to check in I was meeting my children for the weekend. I chose this hotel because they wanted to bring their dog and your hotel is listed as pet friendly but when I arrived I was told that only applies to select rooms so I had to tell the kids which extremely upset them and make arrangements for the dog. Once inside the room I found paint peeling of walls rusted plumbing in the bathroom molding shower beat up furniture and appliances. Toss in the abandoned hotel with the profanities spray painted all over it and it was borderline scary

To much people being loud and drinking in parking lot.did not have a good vacation
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

How people was so loud and burning tires at 4 am out there drinking and waking up to beer bottles and cans all by my car the whole weekend we was there

The price

We would stay there again. If you are going to the parks, you really don't need the Taj Mahal.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Staff could have been better trained. We were locked out of our room each day because they didn't validate the room key for our entire stay and told us it was our fault because we put the room card too close to cell phones or credit cards. Pool area was very basic, no towels, no umbrellas, no lights at night.

The free breakfast was good, waffle making machines made great waffles. The room rate was very good, no BS resort fee.

Nightmare
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything the place is very dirty everwhere No towels no pillows no phone in the room if you ask for anything noone cared

Nothing it was a disaster staff rooms trashi place

Never stay there

This s the worst hotel i ve ever stayed.the rooms wasn't clean sheetswere dirty blanket was dirty .we arrived the hotel 2 am after 5 hours driving from miami.we ended up sleeping in the car and we just used the restroom and shower in the morning.

Two nights in a run down, dirty hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Cleaner rooms. We actually have need up going to another hotel for a night without any expectation of a refund

Rooms were really dirty and we didn’t have towels the first night. The place looks really run down compared to the pictures I saw when booking. The price may be low, and there is a reason for it. I saw that as soon as I pulled in. You. An easily spend $10more a day and get a way nicer hotel.

Not bad for short stay if you dont plan to be in room much
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Small rooms, unfriendly staff, and we left 2 pillows, and 3 kids blankets behind accidentally. When we called back. They were no where to be found. So either they grew legs and walked away, someone else took them or they were thrown away :(

It’s close to attractions

disapointed in hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the room was not very clean,curtains were stained and old,rug was dirty.lock was broken off inside.very disappointed in hotel,you should take it off your list of hotels to afford.

I will never stay in this hotel again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Was so much noise from the fire alarm, and it was not nice the employees did not tell us about they start the test on the fire alarm, I had a plumbing problem with the sinck, and had spider and flies in the room

Conforto of the mattress

Ok, danish was ok and they can boil an egg
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

staff, Gabriel, said security deposit would be immediately taken off credit card the next day, when it’s actually 7 to 10 business days. If he had been honest, I most certainly would have made a cash deposit to get back the next day, thus freeing up what much needed credit I had for the remainder of the trip. Place is a dump, scary, but what do you expect for 50 bucks!! Stay at your own risk.

The price

The staff was the best part.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

That when I first got there they didn’t have me book it, my door kept breaking could use my card in it. Had to keep running back to the office!

The staff was the best part. So nice and always there to help you ;)

Worst hotel ever

Rooms are dirty, sheets and bedding don't get changed, AC bearly work, refrigerator is missing the racks so it is useless. The pool is small with no lighting or shade areas. The elevators are old too and worn out. Staff don't care or speak English. So asking for a remote was difficult at best. DON'T STAY HERE. The days Inn next store appeared cleaner and better cared for.

Location was the only advantage

Not good at all will not recommend this location to anyone!!

Needed remote control waited 2 days to get it. Tv was not fixed after 2 request to be fixed!!!!! Bathroom curtain was molding received cleaned curtain after 2 days and 2 request!! Garbage was not taken out of room I had to report it and take out my self!!! Was told on confirmation that I could check in early upon my arrival I was told I could not check in until 5am and was told I had to pay 79.00 dollars if I wanted to get in my room 3 hours earlier and I did due to my mom being elderly and tired!!! I paid a total of 567.00 dollars and felt like I was in a Motel not hotel!!! I would not recommend this location to no one!!! And on last day while packing I saw a roach climbing the wall that of course I got rid of !!!!

Bed was comfy

Awful. Why do these hotels get away with being so filthy, when you are paying a lot to stay there.

Everything.

Nothing, The hotel room was filthy, bed linen filthy, broken drawers, the furniture was old and battered, the curtains were old and filthy, the sink was filthy. Stains on the chairs. We couldn't use the bathroom in the early hours, due to the door lock being tripped from the inside, so we had to get in the car and go down to reception area to use theirs as there wasn't any one who could fix it until later that day. This was probably one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in in Kissimmee. Yet the price of the room without any Breakfast or wifi was nearly £1000 for a two week stay. The Manager was very apologetic later that morning when we said that we would not be staying there for the rest of the two weeks due to these problems. We still had to pay for the awful night we stayed there, but we're assured that it would take 3 days for the rest of our money to be put back into our account. The Manager told us of a hotel not too far from them which was just about to open, so we went there instead.

It is in close distance to the parks and the breakfast was...
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very cold when we arrived plus it was already cold outside and I couldn't change the temperature because it was missing the button to change the temperature. We got a room with two full beds but only one bed had the extra thick blanket.

It is in close distance to the parks and the breakfast was just mainly waffles and muffins, oatmeal, cereal and coffee but overall it was good for the one night stay.

I wouldn't stay here again even if it was free.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Cleanliness, safety and the customer serivce.

So we were only driving through to get to our cruise port and couldn't stay in this area so we picked here. Mistake. First the staff seems very laisez faire when we walked in and I had to use the bathroom so I used the one in the lobby. It was so disgusting, it was barely usable. And they weren't busy, someone could have been cleaning it. We let them know and they didn't seem to care. Someone had thrown up near our room and it was still there when we checked out even though we saw someone from maintenance walking our floor. The door latch looked like someone had tried to kick it in, it was shattered and barely hanging on the door. The beds were super uncomfortable as well.

Very dirty and desk staff were rude. People who obviously hate their jobs and need a new one.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Overpowering smell of bug spray. Hair tie in one of the beds. Sheets on the other bed had cigarette burns. We had a non smoking room.

Not much to like at all.

Overpriced needs an update

Upon arriving on notice that my shower curtain had mold on it as well as the filter in the AC unit hadn't been cleaned out in months the room smelled of mold

soft beds

rather not at this time

room looked to me that it needed painting no coffee pot for coffee but unit was there. microwave was there but turn table inside didn t turn. overall I took the booking because lack of motels in the area

Because of the volume of travelers there were not many choices for a over nite stay. the price was right for disable person for me. but check in came with a surprise of 50.00 deposit but will refund 5 days after leaving. booking,com should have that inforormation at time of booking.

Everything was great expect the part we wanted to take the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything was great expect the part we wanted to take the breakfast to the room because it was cold and we seen the signs that said if we took food out it was $10 a plate that was crazy

lights where not lit on first night in walkway to room.

lights where not lit on first night in walkway to room. credit card payment was taken for payment was told I could pay with cash upon arrival. The room was ok. No vending machines working or ice on 3rd floor. Air condioning unit was not good and it was a cold night.

Overpriced for room if you have pets. They do not go out of their way to make you enjoy your stay
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Mived into what they called an "upgrade" due to pets. The room was dirty, I paid more for a room that seemed less. Not able to leave with breakfast and had pay $10, not considered free by my standards. Fridge was damaged, missing shelves but not in a regular room. There was broken glass on the air conditioner. They did not seem to care when I mentioned roaches in the room. Will not stay again.

It was very average

The distance to Disney was great. Perfect for a place to crash between visits.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The room needed a better cleaning, there was a chair in the room that literally had a hole in it, it was supposed to be green but was more towards the brown side. The bed was sunk in. My husband and I slept in a "hole" in the middle.

It was located in the center of everything
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

When we first checked in the manager as I was walking out yelled “too young”. To me and my bf who are 21. As we got to our room it had a very strong odor of marijuana. Keep in mind I booked a non smoking room. We were able to get a different room at no extra charge.

It was located in the center of everything

Very poor service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Worst service. The hotel room did not have an ironing board or iron, not even enough pant hangers and a burned out light. I requested the above the first night which was promised. by the next morning, none was delivered. After reminding the front staff an ironing board was delivered without an iron. After 4 times - still no iron, hangers or light. I am very dissatified with my stay and will never come back.

Breakfast was OK

nice bed to sleep but wasnt anywhere old want to spend extra time.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Rusty fridge, useless furniture(tv was on top of armoured because it didn't fit) shower head was more like the open end of a hose, stairwell dark, there was a shopping basket with garbage on the entry deck that was there the entire weekend. Even though they had my credit card in file, I still had to give a 50 dollar deposit that I couldn't get back until after 930am, I had to be at competition at 7am, so after my team competing all day, I had to go back, and get my deposit before heading home

Bed was comfortable, location was great for what we needed. It's an adequate place to sleep during a very busy dance competition.

Not a good place to come back to after a busy day at Disney. Too much reality.

The hotel is dirty, the parking lot, stairs/elevator, corridors, really dirty. The room smells like mold. The bathroom leaks.

The staff is corteous and helpful.

Horrible
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everything...the communication w/ the staff was ridiculous. The shower curtain had dried blood spots on it and it didn't have an microwave and the 1 they gave me was old with rust inside it,this made me unsure if the sheets and pillow cases were clean...the only reason i stayed the night is because i had an reservation with you guys already. I won't be back to this location again.I wouldnt give this location an half of a star. Horrible experience.

This is by far the worse hotel stay of my entire life.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

This place was a dump. I rented 3 rooms. They did not have a "no smoking" pet-friendly room as we requested so we had to cancel 1 room from the beginning making one of my friends really upset. We then couldn't stay in the rooms because of the foul chemical smell. They offered us 2 rooms, but they were even worse. Everything was dirty. The carpet, the curtains, the chairs. Furniture was broken. I honestly don't understand how this place is still even around in this area.

Absolutely nothing.

It was ok for the price but not what i expected Like it shows online.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

The Man and girls at the front desk were Rude and Not smiling just serious and looking at us Like we were Crazy .. Thier was Mold above the Shower head and the Bed Liners were stained Furniture was Scratched and so not clean . Sink also had stains ..

Bed were clean

It could have went alot better

I would just try to make it simple We had to drive at 10pm after we checked inn to buy cleaning supplies to clean our own room from the front door to the restroom

The waffles

To not return to this hotel, very happy it was just 1 long night,

The Waffles,

Waffles were good, :) we had to wait till close to 4 pm for a room along with 2 others and the room was not clean at all, we went to Walmart to buy sheets to lay over the sheets that were not changed, the toilet seat was broken, the clock did not work, no hair dryer, ironing board, used tissues in the draw, this hotel is geared more to workers using it for lodging, we had to park near the office, which i do feel was safer, very loud at night, so very little sleep, they hold 50.00 so make an inventory of the room, but i would suggest not staying at this hotel, and YES,, i did ask for the owner to call me to clarify everything, i gave the front desk my number to give him, (Sam) and he did not even call, gee,,, do you thing he cares,

It was convenient for our needs, but would not be my first choice next time.

The breakfast offerings were the most minimal I have ever seen at a hotel that advertises free breakfast. The food was horrible.

Location was good. Could walk to restaurants if we wanted.

I won't stay there again. It did not have basic accommodations like towels.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

They door lock was busted,they would not clean the room, I had a hard time getting any towels. The toilet leaked. The breakfast offered is a joke. There was no coffee. It was just not a good experience.

There is absolutely nothing I liked about this hotel.

It was cheap and close to Disney

When we got to the hotel there was only one smelly blanket for two beds but the front desk lady was really nice and switched it out for us. They put us in a smoking room even though I booked a nonsmoking room. Also my card was charged when I selected cash payment. It looked like no one had vacuumed the room in awhile and the curtains had a layer of dust on top of them.

It was cheap and close to Disney

I don't think I will be staying there again.
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

Bed was hard and noisy. There was no stopper for the bath tub had to use a was cloth to keep the water in. Their was a dirty wash cloth hanging on the shower curtain. I didn't use that one. There was mold on the shower curtain. had to switch out the microwave and refrigerator plugs to get the microwave working. And there was no hair dryer.

When the heater finally kicked on the room was warm. The staff was really nice.In a good location.

Soft bed
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

They charged my card even though it was pay at the property. And also a $50 deposit had to be paid at check in which I had no knowledge of and was told it would be refunded upon check out which it was not. It’s a 7-10 business day wait and call them if it hasn’t been refunded in 10 Days.

Soft bed

see above

everything else, placed smelled, even after we changed to different room, had small bugs that ran around in the dark on counter and bathroom wall. blankets were dirty, wished we had our sleeping bags so we didnt have to touch anything on the bed. refrigerator had moldy stuff inside it. shower had hot water some of the time, booked this place for 3 nights, tried to cancel, but it was too late, left after 2 nights and ate the third. learned a valuable lesson here, you get what you pay for !!

location was close to where we wanted to be

Misirable stay

Miserable breakfast and missing items all the time Cockroaches in the room Breakfast is poor and missing something all the time Water from the faucet smells bad Always missing something in the room The worst experience I had for a hotel

The only thing I liked is the Locations

The staff was very friendly and bilingual, which is a MUST...

The room was disgusting. We found multiple insects and a huge cockroach. There was mold on the showers and everything seemed deteriorated.

The staff was very friendly and bilingual, which is a MUST around the area.

There was only 1 blanket in the room.

There was only 1 blanket in the room.In the bathroom there was blood in the back of the door and also on the floor.The toilet wouldn't flush.the room was stinky never again

Was annoying more than ok.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Im pretty sure i ordered a bottom floor but got a top floor. Key cards would not open the door when we got there so we had to go through the hassle at the property to get working door keys. When we got back they worked but we almoat had to kick the door in to get it open. Shower had hot water good enough for one person. Turned cold right as i got in and lost so much pressure that it turned completly off so i couldnt take a shower.

It was close to where we wanted to be and it was an ok price.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Worst motel EVER!
    • Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking

We didnt like the cockroach we found in our room, we didn't like the stained sheets and pillow cases, we didn't like the holes in the blankets, we didn't like the uncomfortable mattresses, we didn't like the thin walls and the loss of sleep because of other guests listening to a boxing match on their tv in the next room. We would never stay here, or at any other econo lodge in the future again. Awful!

Happy it's almost over.

I really liked the staff that worked the 3rd shift, she was friendly and knew her job well.

Tha on site laundry consists of 1 working washing machine, no working dryers. By bathtub didn't have a bath stop. I was on the 3rd floor and leave for work in the early am. The stairwell had no lighting to decent the stairs. The rooms were filthy in the corners and under the beds.