Reviews of Eden Roc Inn & Suites near the Maingate 2 stars

1830 South West Street, Anaheim, CA 92802, USA

#28 of 135 hotels in Anaheim

Make sure you book a couple of days if you are going to Disney as your parking only lasts until checkout (11am)

Nice neat and tidy. Great location for Disney.

I can't say anything bad about this hotel. It would be nice if there was breakfast included but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Super friendly staff, very clean rooms , and nice 10 minute walk to Disneyland side entrance. I would recommend to all my family and friends. Very affordable pricing!

Location is a bit noisy due to road traffic.

Room was clean and neat. Small fridge and microwave were included in the room. Good restaurants near by. Easy walk to Disneyland Resort. Anaheim Resort shuttle fairly close and convenient.

Staying in the bottom floor was a mistake!!! Very noisy from people upstairs..

The staff was amazing,as well as the short walk to downtown Disney was perfect👍👍

During spring break it was quite expensive for a simple motel room with no amenities other than a small pool. The wi-fi was hopelessly slow and basically unworkable.

Location to Disneyland. Comfortable beds and renovated rooms.

We were in the lower floor and we could heat every step of the people above us. Squeak squeak squeak squeak. Very annoying.

Room was great, clean, roomy, excellent air conditioning. It was within walking distance of the convention center and down town Disney.

Booked room over a month ahead ad 3 days prior got a call saying that they didn’t have a 2 bed room available. No time to book another hotel rates were all higher or sold out due to spring break. Also, at checkout you had to move car even though we were going to Disneyland that day so that was a hassle

The walking distance to Disneyland resort

I expect classic reception hall and breakfast facilitites as I experienced in Europe. More information regarding environment, like concierge facility.

Location, clean, size of the room

If you get in late, parking can be a problem. Construction of new hotel immediately along back wall of the motel.

Good location next to Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center. Watch out for construction next door of large hotel for the next two years.

the view in my was too great, but a lot of sunshine was coming through the room which I appreciate greatly.

I loved how clean the room was an the way the room was decorated, but more importantly I extremely loved how close it was to the convention center and Disneyland.

Could hear every footstep from room above. Had to move my car by 11am on check out day. Price was a little high for a basic motel

great location, nice clean room, good tv large in room safe. Shower was great with easy to use controls and a high shower head

I wish I could have stayed longer

The staff was super helpful, I got lost and the Manager talked me thru the directions and made sure I was comfortable the entire time

Stayed overnight to visit disneyland but would not allow me to keep vehicle parked for the next day, which surely wouldn't have caused issues as there were rooms available so hotel could not have been completely booked, would have added a lot of value to me, the rooms near me walls were thin i was forced to listen to a couple sharing some intimate moments loudly, there was another group having a drinking session in the parking lot at 4am nobody asked them not to party outside their room, I didn't complain but it was clear as staff saw them out there.

Simple and easy, staff was friendly enough, no issues.

• Family Suite

The beds were hard as a rock, the blankets old and dirty and the pull out was do dirty and gross we couldn't sleep on it. The parking was a joke. Yes its a few blocks down to Disneyland.

The hotel deducted money out of my account for the stay and then wouldn't accept my card at the hotel. As this was international travel it was not helpful and I was not made aware at any point that I couldn't use my travel card until I presented it. Yet they had deducted money out of that card prior to our arrival. Confusing and not helpful.

Hotel room was clean.

You can tell that it was cheaply built, the walls were obviously thin because you could hear every word of what was going on next door. We heard every foot step upstairs, there was no carpet only laminate floors, a very cheap way to cut down on the cost of cleaning. We were not satisfied at all, we checked out early the next morning and found another hotel.

The shower was hot.

• Family Suite

Our room was downstairs and We could hear upstairs guests walking and noises they made so we weren’t able to get a good night sleep.

It’s close to Disneyland park and room was new and clean

• Family Suite

Walls were super thin. I can hear the conversation from above room along with every step and every flush of the toilet. Bathroom was in the middle of the room with exposed sink. If anyone one got up to use bathroom and turned on light it would light the whole room, waking everyone up. I killed a roach crawling on the wall. Just wanted to check out and leave.

The hotel looks newly renovated.

Their cleanliness could have been improved, it wasn't awful but there were a few hairs in the bathroom.

The location is perfect if you're going to Disneyland. I can't imagine there are many hotels closer. It's a nice 15 minute walk to Downtown Disney. Rooms are nice and modern and the area feels safe. Staff was great, let us leave our car and bags with them while we were at Disney even though we didn't check in until that evening.

When I checked-in, their swipe credit card machine didn’t work, only the chip reader worked and unfortunately my card didn’t have the chip so good thing I had enough cash or would had been a problem. Our room was below the stairs to second floor so early morning u can hear luggage’s being dragged down the stairs and u can hear people going up and down. U can hear all loud footsteps of people on upper level. Don’t walk barefoot on room floor or your sole will turn black

Location. Close to Disneyland and across good restaurant.

Rooms not well sound- insulated (can hear people outside and above). Heater/air conditioning unit effective but VERY loud, even on lowest fan setting. Front desk staff not friendly. No theming, no atmosphere.

Motel conveniently located next to Anaheim Convention Center and 2 blocks from Downtown Disney. Very large room, 2 large beds, pergo-style floor (no carpet). Very clean.

The staff are always accommodating and friendly. It's conveniently next to the convention center and you get a discount at Coco's restaurant for showing your room card.

Staff - not accommodating & very rude. Location -Street noise, no soundproof windows or wall. Cheap place at a high price Beds - too big for mattress - anyone will kills themselves bumping into it. very dangerous for kids and adult. Show real picture inside/outside, no Photoshop, do mention no restaurant basics. There is no breakfast or hot water or free coffee in the lobby. Price is too high for this cheap motel

The parking lot was awful. Spaces were too tight, especially with families bringing in vans, SUVs, and trucks.

The shampoo and body wash dispensers in the shower. They were unexpected but useful!

Don’t bother showing up early. They’ll refuse to give you a room until their 3pm check in time. Even if something is available they’ll charge you an early check in fee.

Parking. If you leave at night to get food, Or come late, there is not enough parking.

It’s always fast to check in, always clean, location is convenient.

Wanted to extend another day but the staff gave me a very high rate. He said they are booked and i have to pay higher amount. When i checked online booking it was way half the rate. Staff not honest.

Bad coffee

We did have a dirty towel folded up in our room and the bed was a bit hard.

I loved how close it was to Downtown Disney. It took us about 15 minutes to walk to the park from the hotel. I also liked how easy it was to find a parking spot.

• Family Suite

I wish they offer breakfast. Good thing that cocos restaurant it’s located in front of the hotel.

The location was super convenient for us because we were going to Disneyland and it’s literally across of the street from California adventure. It’s super spacious (the family room) we were surprised how big it was. Very clean and the staff was super nice. Definitely, coming back!

The rooms are very small with tile floors sharp corners of beds and no bed side lamps just fluorescent lights and an unbearable cleaning product smell. We changed the room provided and still cannot bare the toxic smell. Checked out after 5 minutes and lost the first night of accommodation.

The only thing I would say is that the room cleaning service cleans rooms all day. So sometimes your room would be done in the morning and sometimes they wouldn’t get to your room until 5 or 6. And they will sometimes take all your towels but haven’t done anything else as far as cleaning so then you’d get to your room to take a rest from Disney and all your towels will be gone and you need to go ask for more. Anyway, not that big of a deal I guess because I still love coming here.

The bed is comfy and location is great! 10-15 minute walk to Disney. The shower is nice and they provide body wash and shampoo. Very modern look to the room and in general which I love. Clean property and rooms. I feel very comfortable staying here every time!

Parking for anything other than a compact car was terrible. This is a no frills hotel. No coffee, no continental breakfast, no place to purchase snacks, 1 soda machine.

Room was clean and recent renovation is nice, even though it's kind of noisy without carpeting.

Walls were paper thin. The room next to us was up until dawn and we could hear conversation clearly even though they were speaking at a normal level.

Easy access to Disney attractions. Bed was comfortable. Our window faced the fireworks.

They are friendly and if you book room direct online with them, toy will receive 15 percent of

This is a great place to stay. Very close to restaurants, close to Disneyland. Very clean, great place to stay. Rooms are very roomy

Beds comfortable you couldn’t hear your neighbors it was just a wonderful experience. The staff was very helpful.. location was great a quick walk to Diwntown Disney .. felt safe

Room was big, Beds comfortable you couldn’t hear your neighbors it was just a wonderful experience

• Family Suite

I booked the room last year through booking, and had changed the date to extend one more day around May(spring time) of this year. The hotel did not receive notice of this, so on their end we didn't have the room booked for the fourth night, just for three nights. They were aware there was an issue with changes through booking, and honored the price that was given to me on my reservation. Glad that it worked out! If a wells fargo atm was walking distance, that'd be top notch! The walk over killed my feet after all the other walking, had to uber back. Though they may not have any say for what atms are in the area.

Space in the room was great, woman at the front desk had great communication skills. Close to the convention center and Disney, which is where I was visiting for the few days.

We booked this property because it was very reasonable for our time in Anaheim. We arrived late and there was a pretty big line with only one gentleman working. The line went fairly quick and there was no problem finding parking. We stayed 2 nights and for the price I have to say I would definitely stay again. We stayed just to go to Disneyland which is about a 15-20 minute walk. It is a little bit further of a walk since you have to walk through downtown Disney. It is a nice plus that there is a mini fridge and a microwave in the room. It is pretty noisy when the room next to you is taking a shower or has the water running at all. Also bring your own conditioner because there is none in the room. You can hear the freeway from this hotel as well so if you are a light sleeper you may want to bring ear plugs. It was a little chilly at night with only a blanket on the bed. Overall this hotel is a great hotel for the money.

I did not like the service from booking.con I was lied too and I think you guys are false advertising and will never use you again and make sure non of my friends do

The Staff, there is a construction zone in front of your window! It is very noisy you can hear everything. I was expecting more for this price☹️

The room is clean, and when you want to go to Disneyland might be a really good location

Bed was comfortable, and the room was good sized. The 2 restaurants next to the hotel give guests discounts. Its a .9 mile walk to the Disneyland entrance. No additional charge for parking.

Walls were paper thin,so very noisy. No onsite restaurant or bar. Wifi didn’t work most the time. No alarm clock nor lamps in room🙁. It was your typical motor in and not a hotel. Not what I was looking for.

Close to Disneyland

Everything was great!

My sister and I took the kids to Disneyland for my 9 year old twins birthday. We traveled with four kids total. (9,9,5,4) I absolutely loved loved everything about the property. Our room was clean, spacious and perfectly located walking distance to Disneyland, restaurants, pharmacies, and many other places. I would highly recommend this location.

Bad customer service. Asked for shuttles and the desk clerk said we just call ourselves. Seems every time we asked a question it looked as if we were being a bother. Definitely no, I would be happy to help you, type of attitude.

There was a weird dusty residue on the bathtub once you filled it up with water. There's some major construction happening behind the hotel right now, so that's probably where the dust is coming from, but it's still not very pleasant. The construction noise was pretty bad too, so I don't recommend staying at this hotel if you like to sleep in.

The location of this property is fantastic for easy access to the Disney parks while still being in a more quiet area. The rooms and facilities all seemed fairly updated.

• Family Suite

Only bad thing I have the say about our stay is that there was construction going on behind the hotel and woke up in the morning to our walls shaking and noisy machinery.

Awesome location for those who are going to Disneyland. It was about a 10-15 min. walk from the Hotel. The rooms were very clean and updated. Great value for the location!!

Our room was right next to the staircase on the bottom so it was loud. Fairly noisy in general, not terrible but you can hear footsteps and some talking. Most people go to bed around 10 so its not too loud at night. The biggest problem for me was the WiFi. It sporadically worked and since I needed it for work it was a little difficult.

Very clean and spacious rooms. Hotel staff was very friendly. Very close to Anaheim convention center as well as Disneyland!

Didn’t like having the shampoo and conditioner mixed in one, but that’s a personal preference and I travel with extras just in case 😉

Loved how accommodations were inside the room and how awesome the check in was. Took us less than 10 minutes to be fully checked in and in the room!

We stayed at 1st floor and we can hear the footsteps sound from 2nd floor clearly. We can also hear the sound of shower from 2nd floor. Sound insulation is poor.

clean, near Disneyland, convenient to park

We did arrive earlier than 3 pm and had to pay $20 for early check-in. Beds were a little hard and you could hear traffic on nearby streets so if you are a light sleeper, which after a day at Disney I am am not, I recommend that you bring some sort of noise-cancelling device. The shampoo and conditioner provided is an all-in-one and I recommend bringing your own product.

Very easy check-in. Everything was exactly as described on booking.com. Hotel was clean, very close walk to Disneyland, and staff was excellent. Parking was free which was an added bonus as we drove and almost all other facilities charged. The floors are wood and the room itself was very large. It was a two block walk to Disneyland and we had family staying at the Grand Californian so we were able to cut through the hotel and get right into the parks. Without a room key to the Grand Californian you are NOT able to go through this way as they have a security guard checking in front of the driveway (just FYI). You might be able to say that you have meal reservations and get in anyways though. Eden Roc was a good value in my opinion for proximity and cleanliness.

• Family Suite

Do not stay on the bottom floor!! There is no insulation between the top and bottom floor. You can hear everything that goes on on the upper floors. Even the upper floor just walking was noisy. We did not get much sleep. Plus they were doing heavy construction right outside our window and at 7:30 in the morning we had a worker cutting down a tree with a chainsaw a branch even hit our window😒 We probably won't be staying there again!

The room was nice and roomy.

Walls are paper thin and you can hear neighbors and all noise clearly. Structure is poorly made and our room shook when people walked by or closed door. We will not be coming back.

Clean and location

Room was really large, but awkwardly arranged. It would have been nice if they had swapped the couch/bed and one of the beds. Then you could add a couple of chairs and be able to watch tv. But, as a family suite, their weren't enough chairs for a family of 4. AC didn't stay on during night. Made us wonder if it had a motion sensor.

Room was big. Furniture was updated. Bathroom was clean. Location was great for Disneyland.

The room was spacious but my sheets and blankets were never cleaned. And there was garbage left on the desk and floor that never got cleaned. Also, I found multiple bugs in the bathroom floor and on the counter. The mattresses were also thin and lacked cushion. I woke up super sore.

Its close to the downtown Disney entrance. The staff at the desk were pleasant.

Construction going on direly behind the hotel, entire room including beds shake as if you are in an earthquake! Management does not have a sign advising guest nor do they mention it. The girl at front desk was very rude when I called requesting if we can have a different room. Also housekeeping does not knock when entering. Literally walked in on me undressing and did not apologize. Construction will be going on for quite a while. Demolished the entire building behind hotel. Very very noisy at this hotel.

You could hear people walking by and the cars and traffic outside which made it hard to sleep. Also the rooms had hair all over the counter and floors. The towels were old. The beds were uncomfortable and sunk in the middle.

The convenience of the location and the fact that its been remodeled recently. The front desk staff was nice.

parking spots are a little tight and I wish there are better comforters as blankets were kind of thin, but no big deal in LA weather

Rooms are clean and spacious, stuff is friendly, mattress is very comfy.

The TV wouldn't always work, & unfortunately the biggest day of why we we're in town the hot water wasn't working so we had to take excruciating cold showers.

The rooms look newly renovated & the bed was comfortable. Great walking distance from Disneyland and secure walking path. Restaurants nearby and easy to find. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The staff was a bit uptight. They had construction directly behind our room that felt like an earthquake and woke us up at 6am each day and the staff wouldn’t allow us to check in or out early

My husband and I really loved how simple to walk was to Disneyland. It was about a 10-15 min walk but it’s a straight shot to downtown Disney. We also liked how comfortable the bed was.

There were no available spots in the parking lot near our room. We had to park in a different lot and carry our luggage over. There was no hot water. We informed the front desk in the evening. The next morning, there was still no hot water. Taking a shower was very, very cold.

It is very close to downtown Disney. The evening front desk attendant was very nice.

• Family Suite

Beds were very uncomfortable, slept right next to a very noisy and cold fan/ cooling unit. Room felt like a motel, was overall disappointed in it. Parking was very tight.

Not too far walking from Disney parks

The staff was very friendly! The manager is amazing and the whole check in and check out process was great. Even the wifi worked perfectly which is a rarity for hotels. I will definitely be staying here again as soon as I come back. I've stayed at many locations around the property and this one was great!

Very upset with the property manager ! They refused to let me pay the remaining bal. with the same card they had already taken out half the cost of the room 😠 leaving my family without a place to stay for the night !! Very rude !

I liked everything about this place

They were very accomodating providing an additional pass for a night parking lot. And by extending my check out time

• Family Suite

As soon as we got it we found bed bugs on the pillow and stained bed sheets. Overall bedding quality is not what you'd expect for the price. We had to change hotel right away for a similarly priced higher category hotel around the park.

Proximity to the Disney parks and fact that it is new. Helpful staff. When we booked online it was 45% off from over $200/night which was about $120 and sounded like an awesome deal.

Our room was ground level closest to the street and had lots of spiders. We killed 5 spiders in our room during our 3 night stay. We addressed at the front counter but they didn't seem to care. Parking was over filled on one of the nights so they made us park on a different lot.

The size of the room was nice.

Spiders, we saw at least 5 but we know it happens. Toilet handle was broken. Bed frames/platforms have super sharp corners, not safe for toddlers or my shins. OUCH!

It was super close to Disneyland. Could walk and be at Downtown Disney in less then 15minutes.

Parking lot is sort of small. It's difficult to find parking at night, esp if other guests without parking passes are on property. And the pool opens at 10am-9pm. If the pool opened earlier, our kids could have enjoyed it longer before check out. we visited the pool all weekend.

Stayed here recently for the FitExpo at the Anaheim Convention Center. Our family had 3 rooms, with 2 queen beds in each. It's about a 5/10 minute walk to the convention center and downtown Disney/Disneyland. I only say up to "10" minutes because of current construction going on at the center. The rooms are clean, comfy beds and pillows. there is a mini fridge and microwave which is nice. 299 sq ft room, not bad, decent space for 2 adults and 6 kids. I've always dealt with carpeted hotels but the wood floors were a nice change. The air worked great! there is also a mini coffee maker in the room. 3 Kids under 18 is free of charge with 2 adults per room. Any more "extra guests" after that is $10. Parking is limited to one space per room. The parking is really small and they require you to leave a parking pass on your dash. Free Wifi. Nice 32' inch flat LG TV. We brought our Nintendo Switch for the kids to play at night, but you can also plug in a USB device and other hdmi's. There is a 2 USB and regular outlet next to the TV to recharge electronics. The sink is detached from the shower and toilet which is great for groups when we are all getting dressed for the day. The pool is 10am - 9pm daily. Standard pool from 3ft to 5ft. The pool is in the main parking lot near the sidewalk of the Main Street, "S West St." You get 10% off dine in at Tiffy's which is next to the hotel. Coco's is also 10% but it's across the street. We only went to Tiffy's to get ice cream at night which is definitely worth it! The staff here is decent. Not rude. But we had minor communication since everything was fine with our reservation. Latest checkout is 12pm. Must return room keys to check out. I recommend if you're looking for a standard decent sized room and something walkable to the convention center! it's more of a Motel type place since it's the view outside is pretty much the marking lot.

The only thing to not like was the Maid service forgot to replace our towels - which was a simple mistake not a big issue and easily fixed.

Clean motel, helpful staff close enough to Disneyland to make the most of your time there. Organised tickets for Disneyland which were cheaper than the internet price.

The bathroom sink/light is open to the sleeping area (toilet and shower have a privacy door - nice). The light over the sink is extremely harsh (would be great for a business office, not so great for a bathroom). Could have changed out the light and add a privacy screen or some type of divider. The rooms could have had a little more decor.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. This location is within walking distance to Disneyland and there is free parking for 1 vehicle per room reservation. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.

The room is smaller than it looks online way smaller beds were said they were queen but I'm sure they were barely a full

Great location very close to the park very close to restaurants

I don't like that we had no conditioner for our hair. The pool didn't seem clean once they got in. It was cloudy. The cleaning ladies came into our room and took all of our dirty towels while we were at Disney, however they never cleaned the room. Then came back at 5:30 P.M. and after we were back and tired and wanted to clean. That is absolutely unacceptable for guests who have already checked in. It should be done in the morning/early afternoon at the latest, not the evening!!

The price was good compared to others. It was nice to be walking distance from Disneyland. The floors were a nice change from hotel carpet. Liked having a refrigerator. Room was spacious.

The parking was a little tight and the beds we slept in, although listed as queens, were full/ doubles. The bed frame was a queen and the mattresses did not meet the frame. We have full mattresses at home in a guest room so we are familiar with measurement. Also I wished I had checked to see if they had an elevator, which they don't. Hauling all our baby and toddler gear upstairs was cumbersome, but as I stated, I should have checked prior to booking. But the value and staff friendliness outweigh any cons.

The staff was pleasant, polite, and very accommodating. The motel was in walking distance of downtown Disney and the location was great. It was a reasonable walk and I felt very safe. The room was clean and well stocked. Air conditioning worked great and the water in the bathroom was hot. The room also had a mini fridge that we used to store water and baby bottles.

The fact that i was put on the second floor with kids. As we are getting ready for bed we recieved a call of noise complaint from the first floor.

I wasent told there was free breakfast.but overall had a good time

Oscar and the rest of the front office agents were excellent in providing us with awesome customer service! Our flight and drive in was earlier than expected and he was able to accommodate us earlier than the regular check in time. (Available rooms at that time) We requested a downstairs unit for easy unloading and loading of our luggages and that request was granted.

Small parking lot and could only park one car. Always full.

The hotel receptionist was amazing and helpful(Stephanie). We had an issue with the small fridge and went into the room to help us resolve the issue. We ordered good and offered the sitting area near the office. Offered extra towels, ice and even offered to charge the electric chair in the office. She was always available when we needed her. She's very knowledgeable and helpful. Best hotel experience because of her.