2. USA hotel reviews
  3. California hotel reviews
  4. Reedley hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Edge Water Inn

Reviews of Edge Water Inn This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1977 West Manning Avenue, Reedley, CA 93654, United States of America

#1 of 3 hotels in Reedley

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Nice sleepover

The shower water pressure could have been better. In Reedley and around, the smell in the air was not pleasant.

The room was spacious and more than enough for a couple. The location is very good if you want to visit the Sequoia & Kings Canyon national parks. The breakfast is also good.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

From the outside everything was clean
    • Double Queen Room

Breakfast bar had ants, there was no creamer, and the bananas were green. Lady that checked us in was not that friendly.

From the outside everything was clean

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

I can’t say anything against this location, we just stayed a...
    • Double Queen Room

I can’t say anything against this location, we just stayed a night but it was awesome. The location was great, you don’t have to drive too long out of the park. It was clean and the rooms are awesome too!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

good stay

Breakfast choice was very poor.

We stayed 1 night and it was OK. There was fridge and microwave in the room. Room was spacious. Location is convenient for travelers.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Clean room

Clean room And very comfortable bed Really clean in the outskirts of town one block of the river and easy acces to the road to the Sequoias And lots of parking.and well kept pool

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Great value for money

The bathroom is quite small, compared with the entire room. Everything was reasonably clean, but the carpet was a little bit worn out and it had a strong smell, probably from not proper cleaning. One of the towels had some brown spots (that probably didn't come off during cleaning). The air conditioning was loud, so we had to turn it off but after this we could hear the noise coming from the other units.

We only stayed here for one night, on the way to Sequoia National Park. For this purpose, the room was very good, with a big and comfortable bed (on the hard side, but I prefer it like this), and a large fridge, and also not too far away from our route. The check in was quick, and there is plenty of parking available at the property. All in all, as it is pretty inexpensive, we received our money's worth.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

3 start hotel
    • Double Queen Room

In room 116 near the restroom smelled like pee, hard to sleep with that smell. Also the bathroom door makes alot of sound, you can hear it at night louder since its quieter.. they did had a waffle machine which was nice, however they do need more than 1.

The price was good. I liked that they did discount being a AAA MEMMBER. I didnt enjoy the pool but wish i had. They were really nice and treated me well.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Its alright but not for the price you pay
    • Double Queen Room

The pillows were as if they were almost flat, the room we got was next to the laundry room so throughout the morning/mid day we heard door slams

The location of the motel is almost near everything

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Clean, convenient and quiet.
    • Double Queen Room

It's a nice and very clean motel. Good value for money and close to the waterfront for a morning walk. The owners were very accommodating to my late arrival.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Bed was excellent, fluffy pillows nice bathroom.

Needed fresh towels/ maid service for Saturday night but I had to call that evening for them.. also needed toilet paper since the roll that was there was more than half way gone.

Bed was excellent, fluffy pillows nice bathroom.frienly staff.waffles were perfect at breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2018

Comfortable motel, delicious breakfast!

Really comfortable motel: large bed, good shower, delicious breakfast. My husband especially loved being able to make his own waffles for breakfast! The room has a fridge and microwave which was nice for when we didn't want to spend money going out to eat.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Never again.

The smoke in the vents. The young girl at front desk. Not getting clean sheets or room service not cleaning the room one day.

The older lady that checked us in was extremely nice.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

I work over there so I like to go there.

They ready to come in my room and it scared me.

I really enjoyed my stay there the only thing is that someone try to walk in but other than that I love going there.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Close to moms house and very clean, good bed good shower...

No food or drink, but theres a pool and playground and its right next door to a bar that is not too loud

Close to moms house and very clean, good bed good shower parking right near room great price...all we need

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Comfortable and secure

The staff were very helpfull , nice , etc (front desk). The place was very clean.the breakfast so good. I really will recommend anyone to stay at Edge Water Inn

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

I booked a king room and when I got my room it was 2 queens...

I booked a king room and when I got my room it was 2 queens and they didnt mention this change. The staff was really good about switching my room for the next night but made my work day really hard the first night (I'm a nurse) cause I was so uncomfortable in a queen with my husband.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

It was ok. If the staff was not as nice as it was I would have been super disappointed.

There were no eggs. I killed three cockroaches in the bathroom. Air conditioner never cooled down the room. The staff in office were super friendly.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

After driving 978 miles and about 15hrs.
    • Double Queen Room

After driving 978 miles and about 15hrs. All we wanted to do was sleep. We arrived a day early and checked in getting charged an extra $100. When we got to the room my daughter went to the bathroom and started yelling. She saw a cockroach. I killed the cockroach. We went down at 9am and let the manager know she moved us into a new room and told us that if we wanted any type of compensation we would have to call booking. I did. Booking called the hotel and they refused a refund. I even showed the manager a picture of the cockroach. This was our first time here and it WILL be our last

• Reviewed: September 17, 2017

Nice location with large rooms.

Asked for and given a "non smokimg" room that smelt very strongly of cigarette smoke. The internet did not function very well in the room. Poor internet.

Nice location and large rooms.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

If I'm back in Reedley, I'd stay at the Edge Water Inn.

Came to Reedley for my Uncle's memorial service. My cousin live just over 1 mile from the Edge Water on the river. I was able to run to my cousin's house for breakfast the next morning. We all enjoyed our stay, especially the pool.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

The pool was the only thing enjoyable. Won't stay here again

Beds were so hard, I couldn't fall asleep from them being so uncomfortable. Room had a smell to it. Asked for additional towels which never arrived, didn't offer info about the facilities or wifi had to go to the office to ask about anything that was needed.

location was convenient

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Stay here in when in Reedley. It's nice and affordable!

The cold water never made it to cold. It was always warm. The internet connection didn't hold for longer than 15 minutes. Can the incense. The manager was coughing and sneezing from it!

The room was large, clean and comfortable. Very large back lot to run my dog. Lovely gardening.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
    • Double Queen Room

The breakfast was a little disappointing.

The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The location for Kings Canyon and Sequoia was perfect.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Nice Reedley Motel

I have no complaints everything was very nice.

I needed a place to stay so I could attend my Great Niece getting baptized. Edgewater is very convenient to St. Anthony's. The rooms were nice.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2017

Great hotel except for difficult shower!
    • Double Queen Room

The shower was difficult to operate. To have water go through the shower head, you had to pull down on a ring around the bottom of the faucet. Not obvious at all. When we called the front desk, they said to pull down on a lever. We couldn't find a ""lever."

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Price got me but prob won't stay again for longer than a day!
    • Double Queen Room

There was "field beattles" on the floor at night. Called front desk and they said it was normal and that there was nothing they could do about it and that could come and pick them up for us. We are close to a river and field so I suppose it will happen but was freaked out about it. Yuck!

Close to where we needed to go.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

Great facilities with swimming pool laundry and breakfast...
    • Double Queen Room

Unfortunately washing machine broken and was not fixed in time for us to use. Shower leaked water onto bathroom floor which became slippery and water did not drain well from the bath.

Great facilities with swimming pool laundry and breakfast included. Friendly helpful staff. Clean spacious room

• Reviewed: June 23, 2017

good basic motel at a good price.

Better Wifi.

Other plans fell through and this hotel was the best we could find. We wanted to do Kings Canyon and Sequoia national Parks and it is a good hour from each which was not ideal, but the best I could find. Apart from that it was a basic comfortable motel. Wifi was OK but emails would not work! The pool was very welcome.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

Best place to stay in Reedley, CA.
    • Double Queen Room

The staff are really friendly and helpful. Everyone went out of their way to make my stay a pleasure. The swimming pool is very clean, well maintained and a good size for lap swimming and for water play. Whilst I was there the temperatures were in the triple digits. The air conditioning did not let me down. It was efficient and hard working - thank you! This facility has a genuinely good feel and I felt very comfortable there. I would most certainly stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Pleasant stay.

Room just looked a little dated.

Pleasant check in and good sized room with a fridge and microwave. Good pool out front although we didn't use it as it was packed. Comfy bed and great air conditioning. Great bar across the road.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Front office stated that my card was declined, when I called...

Front office stated that my card was declined, when I called my credit card. They said no transactions had been ran. My card had available funds No big deal but it was an inconvenience just because the front office didn't know what she was doing

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

Great room with service on pair but the breakfast will make you regret waking up.
    • Double Queen Room

Breakfast, all the way unfortunately. Watered out orange juice, one waffle maker with no oil spray so you need to crave your waffle out of it, no bagels just two types of bread, no yogurt or eggs whatsoever, nothing sweet to follow. A/C could be more quiet but that is a breeze compared to the "Breakfast".

Room was bright, clean and recently renewed. Clean pool and fairly quiet area are a bonus. Outlet with USB plugs by the beds is a nice touch. The lady who checked us in was great.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

friendly and comfy

A little confusion happened upon arrival as the credit card details provided on booking.com were not present at reception...

We enjoyed our stay, where we had a warm welcome and the staff was always friendly. Our rooms were clean and spacious with good facilities; the breakfast was simple, with waffle-maker and nice fruit selection, great for kids, no savoury options. I would recommend Edge Water Inn.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

A good choice for a Reedley visit.

The room was very spacious and had everything one would need for the stay. The bed was comfortable; the room was clean and the A/C kept the room cool. This is a good value for the money and it is the most convenient and comfortable place to stay near Reedley.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Comfortable & Basic
    • Double Queen Room

Not the friendliest of staff at reception- not greeted with a smile on arrival. Not given any information such as wifi password or breakfast hours. Breakfast room very limited seating

Close to college, pool area, lovely gardens on property. Room was basic comfort

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

Worst night ever in a motel.

Bed was a rock, not enough blankets, shower did not work, walls thin. Some on came in above us clumping around at 3:30 am. In all worst night I have ever had in a motel!!!!😣😣😣

• Reviewed: March 6, 2017

Wonderful Value and a great room !

The room smelled a bit old or slightly musty. Probably the carpet. But I had room freshner with me .. the shower curtain has to be placed EXACTLY correct or the floor gets VERY WET.

The room was clean and spacious ! It was very close to Reedley College where our cycling event started ! The value and service were perfect . We could not have gotten a better place to stay. This is my 4 th time staying here and I will be back again !

• Reviewed: February 19, 2017

Great value for the price!
    • Double Queen Room

I wish there had been a protien option like hard boiled eggs or at least peanut butter for the toast

The waffles were great. The rooms were updated and very clean.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2017

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff.

Only complaint is the shower was not hot. In fact tepid to point of discomfort.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Breakfast good and serve early (5am). Easy booking and check-into. Would book again.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2016

The room smelled like pee!

The room smelled like pee! There was white spots on the king size bed. The tv wasn't working well at all. The entire room smelled so bad that after being in the room for 15 min we choose to check out asap. We didn't even get asked why we were leaving so soon. Their was creepy people around the area, but also bugs in the room. We will never ever stay at this location.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Loved it

People loud next door.

Nice room, very clean.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Worth staying for a visit to the National Parks

Everything was OK

Breakfast with fresh fruit and available from 5-10 am. Close enough for visiting the Kings Canyon NP and Seqouia NP.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

A good value for money stay
    • Double Queen Room

Good sized room and comfy beds, good quality fixtures and fittings

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

The breakfast and location was nice.

The bed linens were stained and the bed was hard.

The breakfast and location was nice.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

roomm are nice and clean tks

roomm are nice and clean tks

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Lightning not great .
    • Double Queen Room

Lightning not great . Needs more light room to dark.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Breakfast was great.

HotTub and shower didn't work properly.

Breakfast was great. Very clean. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The staff was excellent

There was a strange odor in the room

The staff was excellent

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

It was very clean and friendly

It was very clean and friendly

• Reviewed: August 29, 2018

The trip was too short for such a nice place

Weak WiFi .too

Nice area and the staff was very nice thank you Irene .

• Reviewed: August 5, 2018

Good value!
    • Double Queen Room

Friendly stafff. Nice, clean, comfortable room. Good pool. Safe area. Supermarked and restaurants nearby. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

Very relaxing and enjoyed my stay good price for the rooms

The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly thank you Irene for your nice service

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Super!

Everything OK, maybe breakfast could contain also some proteins (cheese, eggs, ham).

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

nice and spacious room, good breakfast with fresh fruit,...

nothing to complain

nice and spacious room, good breakfast with fresh fruit, waffles and coffee

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Such a nice inn, it was really clean and nice, the bed was...

Breakfast was simple and not really tasty.

Such a nice inn, it was really clean and nice, the bed was huge. Really recommend!

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

overall, i enjoyed it, and would stay there again. Hopefully, the spa will be working next time.

spa was not working.

Located next to Kings River.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Good breakfast

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

It was wonderful.

It was wonderful.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

Great place to stay, family oriented and affordable
    • Double Queen Room

Walking distance to river and local pub

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

The facility has a nice pool. It was quiet, we were able to sleep in comfortably.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Good room for one night.

WiFi didn’t work well. In our room the shower didn’t work also.

Good room for one night.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Good, clean, comfortable
    • Double Queen Room

Good location, close to Reedley College. Nice pool.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

A very nice motel and not too far from hwy 99 towards Fresno.

Very clean and friendly.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Had a wonderful weekend in Reedley

Great quiet location, close to all services

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Very nice

No complaints

Room was very comfy and clean

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Exactly what we needed when traveling for soccer
    • Double Queen Room

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the bed, cleanliness, and staff.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

No sleep - no fun.

Room next door had too many people in it. Bed was not comfortable. Ran out of coffee in breakfast room.

Some of the staff seemed nice

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Great!

Poor Wi-fi.

Great place.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

No croissants

No croissants

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Appartment was clean, like expect.

Appartment was clean, like expect. Everything OK. Breakfast included. Fast check-in and check out. Recommended for this money.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Nice. With few minor issues.

Phone on the room didn't work. Couldn't figure out the shower right away. Pillows were horrible.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Nice place. More maintainance

Poor tv. Reception, breakfast good but appliances not working Very dark. With bulbs not working incorrect charges.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Quiet, friendly and very clean.

Quiet, friendly and very clean.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

Clean room, good breakfast, quiet place

Clean room, good breakfast, quiet place

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

We will stay there again.

There was nothing.

Excellent experience and very accommodating for Senior citizens.

We Price Match