Reviews of Embassy Suites Atlanta - Airport 3 stars

4700 Southport Road, Atlanta, GA 30337, USA

#79 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

I felt like they was part of my family and they showed a...

I felt like they was part of my family and they showed a lots of love from front desk to housekeeping, and the breakfast was great also the bar as well too. The service was excellent I try to come back again without a doubt. I was in town for my grandniece wedding that was on Sunday I left on Tuesday to come home to Miami. Keep up good work so much-love as needed to y'all.

I like the complimentary drinks and snacks.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I didn't like that it was not mentioned to me via email or phone, prior to arrival that there was a 16.00 fee for parking and that it would be taken out of my incidental fees of 25.00. Also, during complimentary snacks and drinks, I noticed that the staff didn't replenish any of the chips, salsa or other snacks. Instead they were standing around talking. I didn't understand why this occurred when it was only 30 minutes after when my girlfriends and I had arrived to partake in the freebies. The staff at the bar however were pleasant and the drinks were on point! Also, I am not sure as to what was going during that weekend at the hotel, but I didn't like the idea that children were running in the hotels and at times, not supervised. A child almost ran into while I was walking to get breakfast🙄

I like the complimentary drinks and snacks. I also enjoyed sitting in the lounge area where I could watch my favorite network on a nice size TV with friends. The breakfast was great and the omelets were so yummy and fresh!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Take lesson from kitchen staff
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible

The breakfast and staff was great!!! The people in the kitchen area in my opinion she be front desk because they really make you feel welcome.

The dinning area was great food and employees

That the suite was bigger enough to have a spa/slumber...

That the suite was bigger enough to have a spa/slumber party for my 6yr old daughter. We really enjoyed indoor pool, plus free breakfast for the kids in the morning! I have been coming here for years.

Over stay was pretty good. I wish you had waffles

I WAS JUST DISAPPOINTED YOU DID NOT HAVE A WAFFLE MAKER FOR EMBASSY'S FAMOUS WAFFLES.

My Stay at Embassy Suites ATL Airport
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room was not cleaned upon arrival. Used water bottles were under the couch. Beds were half made. 2nd night room wasn't cleaned. Beds were half made, garbage and glasses from the previous night were still in the room after we got back from sightseeing.

The evening reception was nice.

Great Accommodations & Friendly Staff

A little noisy, but you get that near an airport.

Friendly staff, great accommodations. I didn't walk past a single staff member who didn't greet me warmly, ask me how my stay was or if I needed anything. It was the most friendly hotel staff I've ever encountered and they made me really want to book my next stay at an Embassy Suites!

Beautiful hotel, horrible customer service.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Evening staff was terrible and extremely rude from the women at the check in counters to the bar which is a shame because it is a lovely hotel but I will not be staying here again. Morning staff was very friendly though!

The two pools were nice and the hotel was well kept and aesthetically pleasing.

Hotel is close to the airport, but keep your expectations low
    • Double Suite - Allergy Friendly - Non-Smoking

When we got there at 10pm, the room was not cleaned. One of the beds was not made and there were towels and open soap in the bathroom. We were moved to another room, but it impacted the way we felt about the hotel.

It is close to the airport.

Beautiful interior, close to the airport, clean and very...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Be careful ☝🏽 ... The shuttle doesn’t go to International terminal .. some people was complaining to the front desk a bout the shuttle was crowded... one guest, he wasn’t happy, because they told him (( you must take a taxi !!!! 😳 to the airport !!! )) Any way The shuttle in general, hasn’t good management

Beautiful interior, close to the airport, clean and very friendly staff (( specially BERNICE she is the star of the BREAKFAST ))

Very comfortablle room, great evening reception and...

Very comfortablle room, great evening reception and wonderful,made to prder complimentary beakfast. Swell internet signal. Staff was great. Very convenient to the airlport and about a ten monite ride from the hotel to the airport.

the omelette station
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

the warning alarms were going off from 2am-4am and the staff was not helpful or agreeable to make the proper provisions for guest dissatisfaction

the omelette station

My stay was very pleasant and I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

The only thing I didn't like was the fire alarm went off several times and we wasn't notified. It actually woke me up out of my sleep at 3:00 am and it was a false alarm.

The room was nice and the breakfast was awesome.

Live and leave from life experiences...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible

The room was very warm even though the thermostat said 65 - My husband was not able to sleep due to that and the fact we had to go to the emergency room. We were not able to enjoy the breakfast since my daughter slipped on the pull out couch bed at the hotel and ripped off her big toenail - We had to leave the hotel at 6 am after spending 5 hours in the emergency room that night without having a doctor come see us - we went home to SC and seen our doctor. (In and out in 20 min). It would have been nice to have a first-aid kit onsite - I went to the front and asked for assistance and she had a band-aid. We planned this visit to this hotel mainly for the indoor pool for my youngest daughter and since there were about 30 kids in the pool we were not able to swim. It came to a point they closed the pool for 2 hours to ween off the kids and once they opened back up the 30 kids showed right back up. We had to wait until about 9:30 pm to go swimming and even then there was 15 other kids in the pool - I understand that this is a situation that cannot be helped. We were looking forward to the big breakfast, another reason for choosing this hotel, and we ended up having to leave and go home early from getting hurt onsite. It was not a great experience and I do not ever plan to come stay here again nor visit Atlanta. We updated the lady at the front all that happened and she took off the $20+ for parking that we were unaware that we were even charged for. Then we found out that they charged our card twice so we had to call to get that taken care of as well. She did not take our names or pictures of my daughters toe. This was not a pleasant experience.

We enjoyed the shuttle bus travel from the hotel to the airport - My oldest daughter went to a concert and so I took my youngest to the airport since she has never been in one. She was able to meet & greet a Pilot :) the Hotel staff was so nice and helpful with our travel needs and directions since we have not been to Atlanta before.

I noticed we had one roach in our room but we didn’t think...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I noticed we had one roach in our room but we didn’t think nothing of it so the next day we started noticing more and under the couch was disgusting. I informed the front desk and all they did was have someone clean it and asked if we wanted to change our room. At that point I didn’t want to since that was my last night there and who knows maybe there would’ve been roaches in the new room. Checking out time they refunded me the parking money which was $48, I called later that day because we didn’t sleep outside so that shouldn’t have been refunded. We slept in a room that was disgusting, the house keepers did y change our sheep until I said something. I was suppose to get a call back from the head of the hotel and today is April 20 no one had reached out to me. I’m very unsatisfied.

The omelette station was amazing!

The bathroom was tiny. And the tub shower left me wanting another shower! There was rust and mold in our shower tub combo.

The omelette station was amazing!!! We missed breakfast the first day and were bummed. The meet and greet guacamole is Awesome!!! Loved the mattress!!

The day staff was very helpful friendly and courteous...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

My grand daughter got sick and the staff couldn’t tell me where a hospital was for children. They didn’t try to find out about the situation or help It was at night around 11 pm and the black bald headed my with a leg brace wearing a badge was very condescending Went for pool but outdoor pool isn’t open until May and indoor pool was cold

The day staff was very helpful friendly and courteous especially Kendra The breakfast was great

I enjoyed the hotel and all it had to offer.

The only problem I had was that when I arrived my bed was filthy. The sheets were stained, there was hair left in the bed. The curtains we're dirty as well. The floor also was partially vacuumed. That alone is very unsanitary. Out of everything that could be wrong with the room, the bed, where I have to lay my head at night, should have been the cleanest, sanitary, place in the entire room.

I enjoyed the hotel and all it had to offer. It was very nice and had many things for families and children to do while staying in the hotel.

I love this hotel everyone was nice it's clean and the breakfast was awesome when i got up on time.
    • King Suite - Allergy Friendly/Non-Smoking

The rate I paid for the stay. my friend paid 170.00 I paid 300.00

The rate was very high. I paid about 300.00 a night and my friend paid 170.00 which i was mislead on the price but it's a expensive lesson learned., but we love the place.

The pool heating was not working so water was freezing.

The pool heating was not working so water was freezing. Also area was untidy with towels thrown every where. The kids were not being properly supervised and were unruly and unsafe.

Friendly staff, nice facility.
    • Two Double Beds Premium Suite - Non-Smoking

Saturday night was SUPER loud! We had to change rooms due to an “odor” coming from a nearby room. The next room had some issues, but the staff quickly addressed them. The parking cost seemed a bit much, considering you are already paying for your stay at the hotel. I have stayed at other hotels and haven’t had to pay for parking.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast and evening reception was good and had plenty of variety.

Great breakfast and the morning staff was awesome.

My room was dirty. So they had to give me a new one. But after that I was happy. Everything worked out great.

Great breakfast and the morning staff was awesome.

Wouldn't stay again
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Dirty carpet, hair in bed

Carpet so dirty that my socks were black. The check in lady was rude, the front desk lady was rude when I told her about it at check out. The only one at the desk that was nice and helpful was Susie. She was great.

Wonderful loved and enjoyed it HATS of to the staff place eye a pilling

Everything was great no complaints enjoyed it

Everything about the place my kids loved it they were not ready to leave it was a lovely werkend with my kids a week for family time away from home will do it again soon thanks for the great rate on the price

Everything was really nice.
    • Double Suite - Allergy Friendly - Non-Smoking

A few people were rude and condesending but the ones who were polite and professional really changed my view. Shout out to Nakita and Kendra at the front desk, housekeeping head... I think its a black male with bald head. Lady at front desk with curly hair and light skin was really nice too.

Everything was really nice.

Terrible location and pricing, will never ever recommend this place to anyone.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Location and Room PERIOD.

Hotel was in very high crime are, Location next to industrial and trucking area with prostituion and drugs activity - dangerous for single female traveling. The room location and condition was extremely poor. Parts in bathroom were hanging off of the shower knob. Very nasty debris and garbage behind bed. Furniture was scratched and or broken. Requested a high level room, room received was off of the main hotel area, in the back exactly in front of the hotel mechanical equipment, the noise was heard all night long. The air conditioning unit was filthy and made claning noise all night long. Breakfast was horrible, except the freshly ordered omelets. The foods prepared were awful and cold. Pancakes were basically hard slices of bread and cold.

The breakfast was amazing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible

The staff was very slow at handling issues. We had a couple of things wrong with or room and it took staff forever to help

The breakfast was amazing. The staff at the bar were very nice

It was ok my kids wanted to swim we paid almost $400 for 2 rooms.Wasnt satisfied!😔
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The indoor pool wasn’t working and that was my reason for booking this certain hotel and it wasn’t stated on the site when booking in advance!Couldnt cancel reservations due to third party booking thru booking.com

The breakfast was was great before we checked out.

Pricey but enjoyable !!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It's very pricey for just one night and there is a mandatory $20 per night parking fee even though you park your car yourself you have to pay to park there's no street parking there's nowhere else you can park but you have to pay to park !! That was really weird !!

The Open bar reception and snacks & the breakfast is very upscale with a lot of different variety !! It's definitely a place to go with your partner for date night or if you're hanging out in Atlanta with some friends .

Would go again
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The bar was too quiet they have these big nice TVs but they don't turn on the sound at least and then when I asked about it the only turned up a little bit something about the manager that part doesn't like to be on loud but how can you watch a football game at a bar and not even be able to hear it

Tyler at the front desk was awesome we have never been there before so she told us different places to go see and helped us get Matt's to get everywhere in case our GPS won't work she overall made her stay worthwhile

Upscale hotel in the hood
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible

For the most part the staff was friendly and helpful, but some of the stuff was rude. For example when we arrived no one greeted us, we greeted them. Even with us being the only customers in the lobby there were very little eye contact, near conversation. We walked in circles just to find the elevator because when I asked where the room was located the guy at the desk just pointed. We wanted to check out the evening complimentary beverage and snack hour, but didn't know where it was located so we asked a worker in the breakfast/dinner area where it was located. He too pointed, and looked at us like we had dirt on us, as if we were bothering him. When we finally found the area we all were disappointed. Extra sweet pink lemonade Kool-aid, broccoli, carrots, cheese, crackers, and everythingn else we wasn't interested in eating at the time. Our last night we wanted to enjoy the bar and lounge area. We sat in the lounge area for about 10 minutes expecting someone to attend to us. That never happened so we gave up on doing anything extra at the hotel. Still hungry, we decided to go to Waffle House which is only 1 mile away from the hotel. Would I stay here again? Maybe. If there's a next time I'll make sure to bring my own toliet paper and soap, very cheap.

I liked the set up of the hotel and room, very stylish and eye catching. The hotel was very clean and the breakfast is wonderful!

Bed was comfortable, bar had a pleasant atmosphere

They did not charge me the room rate I had from booking.com, they charged me $80 more, I am trying to have them correct this.

Bed was comfortable, bar had a pleasant atmosphere

Not good
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I have called this hotel 4 times since i checked out. Left my name and number 4x regarding item left in room. All i get is housekeeping managrr will call me back. Manager off for the holiday. Terrible. They probably kept my property

Fair
    • Double Suite - Allergy Friendly - Non-Smoking

The rooms were not ADA they didnt have a 90 degree turn in the bedroom and the bed was to high couldnt transfer very well out of my wheelchair, and all doors made it hard and when i booked it i thought i was getting 2 bedrooms and a livibg room which it wasnt, there for had to rent another room, which i didnt budget for.

Our toilet was clogged all day & the water took FOREVER to heat up. Pool out of order.

Our toilet clogged the second day and we had to move to another room, which ok, things happen. But I informed the housekeeper that morning and she assured me she would submit a report and it would be fine. When we returned to our room at midnight, the toilet was STILL clogged and my family and I had to pack up and move rooms when we just wanted to go to bed. Huge inconvenience but the supervisor did comp our parking for the hassle. Also, it took FOREVER for the water to heat up to wash our hands and take a shower and never got really hot. We were excited about the indoor pool, but was out of order. Luckily our plans changed and we didn't need it.

Check in rep was an absolute joy. Very welcoming - great start to our trip. Suite had alot of room and separate bedroom. Pleasantly surprised. Decent breakfast and snack time in the evenings.

The breakfast and the snacks at afternoon is free.
    • Double Suite - Allergy Friendly - Non-Smoking

I booked a two bedroom suit on booking dot com. I was told there is no two bedroom suits there when I checked in. So, it is not comfortable for my family.

The breakfast and the snacks at afternoon is free.

Nice location. Friendly & helpful staff. Veey close & convenient to airport. Will definitely stay wh

The breakfast items that were supposed to be hot in temperature were cold or just room temperature. Hot items should be a lot warmer in temperature. Nothn like a nice hot breakfast. Otherwise breakfast was good.

The wide selection of breakfast items made breakfast enjoyable.

Not sure if I will try another Hilton property.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible

First day there was a sewage smell. Staff was professional and moved me to another room. Second day, the heat didn't work. Staff was again efficient to my needs and sent the engineer, who tried his best. But, couldn't get the heat to work. Then, I stepped out of my room twice, couldn't get back into the room,New keys didn't work. I must give the staff accolades. They did accomadate my cold nights and non working keys. 😂😂😂😂

Location was nice

The Embassy Suites is always a good deal. However we didn't learn that we couldn't use our Hilton R
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility Accessible

The first night we were under a flight path and near the bar so we couldn't get to sleep until after midnight.

Breakfast was great as was the happy hour at the bar

The rooms were very clean.
    • King Suite - Allergy Friendly/Non-Smoking

The rooms were very clean. The staff greeted you when you walked in the door. The staff also was available and there to help when needed. The breakfast and the evening reception is a nice added bonus. This definitely is a place I would rerun to.

Bedbugs
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Noticed bed bugs in our bed! Management said that it was not bedbugs. I know a bedbug when I see one. I worked in hospitality for 6 years with the same issues. It's life!

Great breakfast!

The decor is amazing and its worth staying don't charge parking
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Parking should be included with the room did not appreciate having to pay extra for parking and its not stated on the website that was misleading. They could do more with more finger food in the evening.

The breakfast was awesome , cleanliness was five star and the staff was amazing

breakfast was up to par all days.
    • Two Double Beds Premium Suite - Non-Smoking

Aside from the bar and front desk the staff was sub par. The kitchen staff was rude and unprofessional. I was provided a simple item one morning and told the hotel didn't carry it the next. The way I was told was incredibly nasty. The parking lot has trees that weep sap on your car so try not to park under them. It took 10 hours to have our room cleaned on Sat.

breakfast was up to par all days. The staff was hit or miss. Reception was fun and the bar staff where polite and friendly. The pools were a treat as the facility offered both indoor and outdoor pools.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The fact that they had to continental breakfast a beautiful...
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Well I didn't like the fact that there was a reunion upon arrival it was very busy I think my wait time was about 45 minutes they should have had another person working with the gentleman as well

The fact that they had to continental breakfast a beautiful bar overlooking the rooms overall it was quiet I actually would come again I enjoyed my stay

Fantastic super friendly hotel

The friendliest hotel I've ever stayed in - the staff were fantastic, Everywhere was clean & tidy, rooms had plenty of space, bed comfortable & breakfast was great with an excellent choice of food Indoor and outdoor pool were clean and although not huge they were big enough to cool off and chill out. Food at bar wasn't cheap but was very good quality.

Looking for a great place to stay try Embassy Suites

There was nothing

I love fact when we had an issue with the air conditioning in our room the staff immediately moved us to another room where the air worked great!!

Everything was great, beautiful hotel.

Wasn't aware of the parking fee until check in. I would suggest adding this on the details during booking.

Everything was great, beautiful hotel. Breakfast was good. I only wish i could have stayed more days.

3 stars
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

My room didn't get cooler when I drop the temperature and my bathroom shower drained very slow. The drain got fixed after I reported it twice. I wasn't told about the fee for parking during check in. But over all I enjoyed myself.

Quiet

Great hotel if traveling out of airport. Great value. Big rooms.

You could hear airplanes til midnight---from our room. guess to be expected

Hotel was Even nicer than appeared online. Met all our needs and more. Great location for the airport. Lounge/bar area very comfortable and family friendly.

The stay wa good.

The parking was a little confusing trying to get in and out. It seems to bottle neck those coming and going. The entrance is to close to the check in-out.

The room was excellent. The front desk was good. The foyer was crowded and very noisy but people seem to be enjoying themselves.

Great Time Aside From the Pool
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The outside pool was under construction I think, so it wasn't open. The indoor pool is a little small and while my children were swimming another child had messed with one of the submerged lights in the pool that it loosened and floated to the top of the water. Someone had managed to put it back but I took my children out of the pool and did not let them go back in because I thought that light a hazard.

The breakfast was delicious! The beds were comfortable! All in all our stay was extremely wonderful!

Awesome omletes but the room needed work

The pillows went completely flat, had a sore neck both nights, and the water in the shower was scalding no cold water at all just hot worried about a child using that tub

The omelets were awesome, and the suites are nice

Nice staff, A/C Broken
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The air conditioning system was broken in 1/2 the hotel the first night and they knew it because we found out that another person moved from to our room to another room that very night...Our room was 90 plus degrees. They should have called and gotten someone out there to at least attempt to fix it.

The night manager was very pleasant and did not charge us for the first night stay....but our room was 90 plus degrees with no working A/C

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Pleasant stay minus gift shop charging error.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Incorrectly charged me for gift shop. Disputed charges took 2 weeks to credit acct. Toilet leaked entire stay.

Loved the happy hr, pool, check in & comfy room.

The staff was very friendly.
    • Queen Suite Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was very friendly. Our check in process was seamless, and that to us was a huge deal since we were traveling with our two year old! Food was delicious. Thanks for such a fabulous stay...

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Nice area room spacious
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Didn't have my room ready I made reservations weeks in advance staff stated to me that they didn't have any rooms that I made reservations for and going to charge me extra money for a up grade because they had some rooms out of order also

Nice area room spacious

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Great Stay
    • Queen Suite Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

After a couple days there a family with with small kids checked in and were very noisy throughout the night until about 2 a.m. I had to call the front desk. the situation was handled.

The facility and staff was very nice. Happy hour was great as well as the breakfast prepared every morning.

The renovation is excellent.

Increase the pool hours. The pool was overcrowded.

The renovation is excellent. However the only disappointment is that the pool area was overcrowded and the little ones and big ones could not truly enjoy themselves. Otherwise, everything was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Clean, quiet and comfortable.
    • Queen Suite Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Nice hotel, newly renovated, close to ATL. Timely shuttle, friendly staff. Clean, quiet, good beds. Initially concerned about noise, being directly across from the elevator, but the room was very quiet. Booked on short notice after a flight cancelled and were very satisfied. Left early, before breakfast, but we would come back.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Will Be Back!

The room/hotel air conditioner was outhe but it was not that bad.

The breakfast was great. The comfort of the bed was amazing. I will be returning to hotel this month.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Enjoyed our last minute stay
    • Queen Suite Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

A bit loud with people constantly slamming doors and talking outside.

Sleek and sophisticated with plenty of room for our family. The bed was spacious too, and linens were soft and luxurious.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Great Hotel...but Parking charges and front desk not telling y
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I was not notified of the $75.00 deposit before I checked in or at the front desk. The $16.00 per day parking parking was outrageous and also was not mentioned before I booked. I Love this hotel experience and comfort, but I won't stay here again. I felt mislead and had to pay more than I planned. One of my credit cards was over charged and I have to wait days to get resolved. Because of this situation it was very trying to get my me and my family meals and gas money to get around Atlanta. We you plan a trip it's very frustrating to have to deal with unexpected charges and fees. We couldn't have the whole Atlanta experience. I have family there so my next trip will be staying with them.

Hotel was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Loved the room.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I didn't love the omletd only for hot breakfast on the week end. I was looking very forward to biscuits and gravy. On Monday morning when I did get to have biscuits and gravy the gravy was cold. We were on a tight schedule to get the the airport.

Loved the room. Loved the hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

The BREAKFAST, on point.
    • Queen Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Go back to not charging for parking. Your rates are expensive enough, if you have to charge, include it in the price. Are you building a parking deck or something? If so that's understandable, but don't be so money hungry. It is not a good look.

The BREAKFAST, on point. The Breakfast staff was OUTSTANDING, especially the men. They went out of their way to greet everyone & make sure everyone had what they needed.The housekeepers were friendly as well.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

The hotel stay made my family very happy.

Had a problem with the heating unit but the problem was corrected in a timely manner.

Staff was great from beginning to end of the stay. Rooms were clean & nicely done.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

My husband and I were very pleased with our stay and would highly recommend to others.

I noticed that minor repairs in the shower at the base of the wall were needed and staining and/or discoloration on the floor of the walk-in shower. I placed a towel on the floor which I always do anyway.

The customer service was excellent. The staff were very attentive and willig to go the extra mile to make our stay a memorable one! The breakfast and happy hour was awesome!!

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

HOME AWAY FROM HOME
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I had problems with the TV signal and that was very irritating. I could not watch but a piece of a TV show no matter what channel I tried to watch. All the channels on the hotel TV guide did not work as well.

Visiting with Embassy Suites was like home away from home. I am usually frightened staying at hotels with all that is going on in this world. Here at Embassy I felt SECURED!!!! First impression is a lasting impression and the front desk staff was the first one came encountered with and they were very pleasant, friendly, and had GREAT hospitality. They made me feel very welcomed.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

It was very nasty and unsafe for me and my husband

Had security call us for someone I.d but he actually wanted condoms that he had left in the room before we checked it , he also came to our room to get them very unsafe for us.found blood on the bathroom floor not clean at all!!!!! Told front desk no response really,Transferred to another room with no air box fans.very bad it was my birthday weekend awful night stay need a refund.

T.V

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Fair Hotel, Unreliable Shuttle!!!
    • Queen Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle was awful! They advertise they will come every 30 min. We waited 1 hour. Called twice and they promised pick-up each time. The driver decided to take a break and the hotel did not provide back-up. Did not get satisfaction from staff.

Good variety of food options.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I have no complaints

Everything was GREAT!!

Everything!

Everything!!!!!

Though I wouldn't accept cleaning in the room during the...

Though I wouldn't accept cleaning in the room during the stay the housekeeping staff made sure I had clean towels and amenities

I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT THE HOTEL AND THE ROOM WAS LOVELY...

I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT THE HOTEL AND THE ROOM WAS LOVELY AND THE BREAKFASTS WAS AWESOME!! WE WILL DEFINITELY AGAIN!!!!

The additional cost should change
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The parking cost and hotel added fees

The size of the room and decor, also breakfast