Reviews of Embassy Suites Boston at Logan Airport 3 stars

207 Porter Street, East Boston, Boston, MA 02128, USA

#54 of 84 hotels in Boston

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

It was what we needed on arrival in Boston, close to the car hire place and took the strain of arriv
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

The room seemed slightly tired, with the shower controls loose and not easy to operate. Food in breakfast was great although the food area had a very sticky floor and the tables weren't as clean as might be expected

Everything was mostly good. Transportation from the Terminal worked well and reception were quick and efficient. Checking out was the same. With only one night in situ it is difficult to get a good feel for the place but generally we found everything good

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Better than expected airport hotel. Great rooms and perks like breakfast and evening snacks.
    • King Suite

Shuttle was very slow. Had to call twice and wait about 30 minutes. The proximity to public transportation is a little misleading. It's a 10-15 min walk through a park.

Was pleasantly surprised. Room size was ample. Very clean. Nice amenities although we didn't use the pool or fitness room. Lobby was comfortable and convenient. Especially liked the tables with power outlets.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Comfortable in spacious rooms, breakfast very good, overall staff friendly and helpful
    • Executive King Suite

The Bar closed early, we were not offered alternative. Parking is expensive

Suite is large and spacious, well furnished. Breakfast was very good, my partner enjoyed the omellets which were made to order

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Another Good Stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Quality and range of breakfast choices seems to have changed since our last visit. Courtesy bus to rental car building no longer available

Reception staff very welcoming. Space and facilities in suite great. Although a bit complicated for someone unused to US courier services, it was great to receive items we had left behind. Thanks to Filomena for her help

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Convenient, economical (by standards) and no complaints during my short stay.
    • King Suite

I wasn't there long enough to come across anything that I didn't like.

I've never stayed at Embassy Suites before, so I was happy with the size of the room & suite. All the staff were very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. The complimentary breakfast was great (I didn't expect made to order omelettes) & the complimentary evening snack arrangement was a nice surprise. The location & frequent shuttle to & from the airport made my journey easy.

Great!
    • King Suite

I had requested "handicapped accessible" room, for a wheelchair. I was told over the phone it was reserved. Though the room was accessible per their terms. But it had a bathtub. And the room safe was down under the microwave completely out of my reach. Otherwise an excellent experience.

Comfortable and elegant hotel
    • King Suite

The shuttle to pick up from the airport only seemed to be able to come every 40 minutes or so during the post-midnight time period, although I'm not sure why due to the close proximity to the airport. It also gets confusing between the different Hilton Logan airport shuttles (which go to different hotels).

The breakfast selection was varied, and the evening reception had some good items. The ambience of the lobby and rooms were very nice; staff were cordial. The rooms were spacious.

• King Suite

We were on the second floor facing the dining area the problem with this was there was no natural light so was a little dark,but wasn't a big deal as everything else was perfect.

The breakfast is everything you could ask for,and the location is perfect for travelling around Boston and the airport

Nice neighborhood, great restaurant nearby, restaurant guide...
    • King Suite

overly air conditioned hotel overall. Also, at breakfast, they are very fast to snatch plates away (too fast).

Nice neighborhood, great restaurant nearby, restaurant guide in room made it easy to pick one, then the usual Embassy Suites stuff is convenient.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Very good even though an unpleasant surprise on the Expensive $49/night parking fee!!! OMG!
    • King Suite

GUESTS BEWARE!! $49 per night to park your car here. Valet only. Yes $49!! For hotel guests. Weigh that extra charge against a more expensive hotel with free parking.

Stay was good once I arrived, but difficult shuttle was a real problem. Your staffer AMBER was very
    • King Suite

Very upsetting process to get the shuttle on arrival. Hotel staf said I had to wait 25-30 minutes, and it was already late. Shuttle actually came even later. Front desk staff AMBER was very helpful. She offered me a food coupon and some extra Hilton points. I appreciate that but the shuttle experience itself left a very sour note. The hotel itself and the breakfast were excellent. Very clean. Food well prepared.

Okay
    • Executive King Suite

The front desk workers not friendly. Too busy talking to each other. The address to get to hotel confusing when using GPS. It lead us to the back gate. You should put a sign with instructions on how to get to the front entrance or put on your website.

Nice
    • King Suite

We chose ES as our daughter had a 5:40 AM flight out of Logan. It took half an hour for the shuttle to come. She gave herself a lot of time but expected it to be there earlier and did nit arrive as early as she would have liked. It did not come on the half hour the first time.

The room had a bedroom...very nice.

Clean, big comfy room with good bed and breakfast
    • King Suite

Bad shower with low pressure and fluctuating temperature. Kept on hold for ‘complimentary’ shuttle for a very long time- phone charges cost more than a taxi. Expensive accommodation.

Clean, big comfy room with good bed and breakfast

I really liked the room.
    • King Suite

I did not like the breakfast. There were not vegetables and water. The price is very high.

I really liked the room. It was clean, big enough for 3 and comfortable.The bed we're very comfortable.

Stay for the location...not the free breakfast
    • King Suite

The big draw of the Embassy Suites is the free breakfast. I went down at 6am, the breakfast started at 5:30am, and the place was already trashed. There were piles and piles of dirty dishes stacked up and no staff members were concerned about picking them up. Tables were not cleaned off and they were already out of coffee.

Location, location, location... You can't beat the free 3 minute shuttle to the airport from this property. Rooms are large and the check in staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

It was close to LOGAN AIRPORT and the hotel had convenient...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

It was in a pretty sketchy part of town with little access to restaurants or anything else.

It was close to LOGAN AIRPORT and the hotel had convenient shuttle service.

First of all, there is a mistake on your side.
    • King Suite

First of all, there is a mistake on your side. I have booked a room for two nights. But, you have booked it for only single nights. I was embarrassed. Secondly, I had to pay an extra amount. According to my booking, I had to pay USD 636.57 (Rs. 42,934/-) but I end up paying something like USD 729.16 (Rs. 50,296/-). This price excludes foreign exchange mark up fees. Could you please get help me in getting back the extra amount?

Quiet night at the airport
    • King Suite

The hallway on our floor was warm and muggy ( the rest of the place was comfortable). I’ve stayed at a couple Embassy suites and we were looking forward to a couple free adult beverages in the lobby that they promoted in the hotel guide in our room. We were told when we got down stairs that evidently there’s a law that won’t let them do it.

The hotel is right at Boston Logan International Airport, so we’re a little concerned about noise from the planes. I don’t think we ever heard one!😎 The place was spotless and in great condition. The air conditioning was a lifesaver.BIG TVs in the room. The shower had awesome water pressure, you could knock barnacles off a whale, it was great. We had nice view of the international terminal and got to see a bunch of planes from many different airlines. The wife who hesitated to stay here is ready to go back 👍🏻

Parking is a problem
    • King Suite

Ok, it was 2 AM, but we had to ask the receptionist about usual details like breakfast times and place. The lack of option to park my car by myself - you MUST use the valet parking. There is no public parking around, too!

Nice beds and mattresses. Comfortable and functional room. Silent.

Very convenient to airport and train station. Clean rooms. Friendly staff.

Coffee was bad.

Very close to airport and train station. We walked to subway every morning. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Price less than staying in the city of Boston and riding the train was very easy and convenient . Also, shuttle service was a plus. Breakfast was very good except the coffee.

Very Comfortable Stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The staff is not very friendly, very lazy as well. A couple of my friends were loading our car while I went to take care of the checkout and someone from the front desk ran towards them saying you can't leave without paying.

Breakfast was amazing, very few places have filling tasty breakfast buffet. The suites were comfortable. Very close to the airport. You can fancy a walk if you wish.

Stay was great, stay was better than I expected. No hidden cost.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Do not have anything negative except the toilet seat made loud creaking noise and handle bar on shower was loose.

Great location; didn’t have to worry about transportation to and from airport. Walking distance to subway system. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable.

We liked the our stay very much.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Our room was at the end of two hallways (though it was very nice). I kept wondering what would happen if there was a fire in the hall before our suite. There was no emergency exit at the end of the hall.

The staff was very courteous. The facility was very neat. I'd definitely stay there again.

The accomodation was big and comprised of three rooms...
    • King Suite

The air conditioning system in the room and in the hallway was strongly blowing cold air so the room was very cold even though I switched the internal air con off. There was a thin duvet so I wore my fleece in bed and no hair dryer to dry hair after shower unlike other hotels. The room was too much like an office for someone trying to switch off from the office on holidays. I would happily have swappped the desk for a heater or hairdryer. I did not go down for breakfast which ended at 9am as it took me ages to get comfortable and get to sleep so I woke up late.

The accomodation was big and comprised of three rooms including a bedroom with TV, a separate sitting room with office desk and chairs, sitting room with sofa and TV and kitchen sink with fridge and microwave, plus a large bathroom.

Big rooms near the airport - handy and reasonable value.
    • King Suite

Airport shuttle - a bit fiddly. Carpets and fittings - very dated.

Hotel is fine - rooms are clean, big, bedding is great. Location is a 10 minute shuttle from the airport, which can be a bit fiddly, but a very short walk to the Metro into town. Ludicrously indulgent breakfast - nothing super high quality, but hearty. Pancakes, crispy bacon, salsa, toast, scambled eggs, omelettes and fried eggs on demand, fruit loops and other cereal etc. - all you'd want.

Food was overpriced and tasted frozen not homemade as...
    • King Suite

Food was overpriced and tasted frozen not homemade as claimed in the menu. The biggest problem is we had an A/C that sound light a jet engine and nothing was done about it. Upon check out when we asked for at least some kind of rate reduction we were told that because we used booking.com there was nothing they would do for us. It will make us think twice about using booking.com again

Funfilled time out from the busy schedule.
    • King Suite

Since it is in Airport boundaries there are no restaurant around, you must need to walk to water taxi or get Taxi to go out.

Cozy suite and Cleanliness. Nice order made omelets in breakfast and complementary snacks. Housekeeping and Breakfast staff especially chef was very nice and friendly. We really enjoyed complimentary breakfast and cocktails there. It's in a great location, very close to airport, easy walking distance to water taxi that takes you to Quincy market and Aquarium.

Great location to shuttle from the airport for a night stay.
    • King Suite

I didn't like that there were not drinks during the cocktail hour. It's one of the perks I love about Embassy suites

The hotel sits beside a pretty nice track and field with a playground so it is an awesome location for small children. The neighborhood is pretty quiet as well.

this is a good option if you are looking for an airport hotel with a free shuttle and free breakfast
    • King Suite

We had to request clean sheets for the sofa bed but they were brought up promptly. The hotel could use more evening staff as it was unbelievably busy even after 11 PM and it was hard for staff to keep up and help everyone.

We wanted a hotel close to the airport with a free shuttle and free breakfast. The shuttle came quickly the breakfast was fine other than the eggs. Beds were very comfortable

Rooms were large and clean
    • King Suite

Breakfast wasn't great Staff wasn't friendly Valet parking is expensive and only option for parking

Rooms were large and clean Good location

If we need to stay near Logan airport again, this hotel will be it!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We stayed a night before and another after our trip to Europe and were especially impressed with Tom, the bellman, who remembered our names and asked how our trip was when we returned .

It was clean and close to my location
    • King Suite

There was nothing I did not like.

It was clean and close to my location I also want to give a special shout out to Calvin N Cherry for going above and beyond for me. Can you replicate him and put him everywhere???

Excellent facility for the price!
    • King Suite

Excellent facility for the price! I stayed the night for a lay over and enjoyed my visit. The staff was super helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!

Very relaxing and enjoyable. Will look to stay here again on our next trip to Boston.
    • King Suite

The breakfast was fantastic. So many things to choose from. The snacks at night were both healthy and not. Had a nice variety. Very close to the train station to venture into Boston. Airport shuttle runs 24 hours a day and makes it very convenient to get anywhere you want to go.

Breakfast... fantastic!! it was a wonderful getaway with my Family. The hotel very comfortable.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The fact that they ran out of water at 11pm and I had 3 kids couldn’t give them no water because downstairs had none. That’s not something you should ran out of.

My kids were happy with the pool. However, the chlorine is too much there’s no ventilation inside.

Spacious and comfortable.
    • King Suite

Did not find the food we had for dinner anything other than average.

The suite was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast, the only thing missing was toast. The shuttle service to the nearby airport was very convenient and the driver should be singled out for his humour and caring nature.

Would absolutely stay at this hotel chain again!!!
    • King Suite

Great location to Logan however, we had no luggage and there was not any stores that were within walking distance to grab some essentials.

We were thrilled that we were able to check into a room at 8am on Saturday after missing our 6am flight to the Virgin Islands!!! It was the day after my 44nd birthday and at that point, we've been awake for 24+ hours and very hungry! We were thrilled that the breakfast was being served when we checked in and we were able to partake in a yummy, warm and filling meal. Hit the Spot!!!

Can't beat the location for an early morning flight.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

I had to wait 45 minutes for a shuttle from the rental car center. Truth be told, I could have walked had I not been so tired - actual ride was less than 5 minutes. Would have been maybe a 10 minute walk.

Can't beat the location for an early morning flight. Shuttle to the airport was great. Late night dinner was very good too.

Extremely convenient location with good facilities to recover from air travel.
    • King Suite

The WiFi in my room was poor, and so slow that some things didn't send. Nowadays I expect better for free as is offered by most hotels. The location is relatively poor, not much around the hotel but it is convenient for the airport.

The rooms were large, the breakfast was full including fruit, and the lobby had plenty of space. The courtesy bus service was extremely good going to the Blue Line and also the airport. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. Lots of large screen TVs in the lobby and even in the room.

Excellent location and comfort!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The price was reasonable but a bit high.

The suite offered a comfortable respite for us on a long journey. Our family of four was excited by two flatscreen tvs, a clean bathroom, and soft beds. We felt spoiled!

Excellent location, useful shuttle bus and very tasty breakfast. Perfect.

Everything was great.

Superb stay. Great location, very close to airport. Useful shuttle service: took us to hotel and back to airport to pick up our rental car. Nice gym facilities, which my son and I enjoyed. Excellent breakfast with omelettes made to order - very pleasant restaurant. A great way to start our trip to the USA.

We are so glad we picked Embassy Suites near Logan Airport.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Only 4 bath towels for 6 people...a 10 year-old and a 14 year-old need their own bath towels. The charge for my granddaughter, who is attending Tufts University, to park her car when she came to visit.

The breakfast was phenomenal! The hotel shuttle to the airport was priceless!

Perfect Accomodations when Traveling
    • King Suite

There was nothing we did not like.

We enjoyed everything about our stay! We really liked the complementary snacks and drinks in the evening as well as the array of breakfast options the next morning! The pool was nice and warm and the hot tub was relaxing!

Valet parking was excellent and attentive.
    • King Suite

Valet parking price is criminal. No alternative but to pay $49 per night. I'd think of other options if I decide to stay here again.

Valet parking was excellent and attentive. Room was comfortable and just ordinary-nothing particular stood out. Being close to airport was best bonus and it was quiet dispute being St Patrick's Day weekend. Breakfast buffet was good-again nothing extraordinary. Very plentiful and generous amount of fruit!

Clean and close to transit.
    • King Suite

Difficult to figure out where to park for check-in.

Great complimentary breakfast and snacks in the evenings. Close to train into city. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly and helpful staff.

Great Experience
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The proximity to the airport was great. The shuttle they provide was most convenient. I thought the room was really clean and room service was excellent.

We lucked out staying here due to an unexpected flight cancellation.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

Our waiter neglected us several times.

Shuttle drivers were delightful, and helpful. The suite was spacious. It was easy to get snacks and meals. Good breakfast buffet, lots af choices. And close to the airport!

The hotel staff made me feel very welcome!
    • King Suite

See my note above about your website not sending along my confirmation to the hotel.

Front desk manager came to my rescue when he couldn't find the reservation I made the day before on your website. He said your website does this often!!! But he honored the rate.

It was good and spacious. Shuttle works great. Breakfast is very good and various.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

Hair on bed, crumbs on chair, dirty floor with screw (imagine small babies that could find it..)

We came earlier, the room wasn't ready (it is ok since we came 2 hours before check-in) however usually in other hotels rooms are ready. AND hair on the bed and crumbs (a lot!) on the chair.. the floor wasn't cleaned for sure, I found a screw (and I was travelling with 3 years old child. He wouldn't put the screw in mouth or smth, but for those who tavel with smaller kids that could be bad..) and other stuff on the floor. The rest is good. Bed is good, microwave, water, coffee machine. Spacious room, nice view.

Great deal
    • King Suite

Not crazy about the breakfast food

Great room Loved the free snacks in the afternoon Shuttle very efficient - i had an early flight Good breakfast - not the best though

Will deff be back
    • King Suite

I didnt like the comfort of the bed a lil hard for my taste. Also! Water pressure in the shower heads! But everything else was great.

I like how big the room was and the view

We should have been reimbursed for parking especially if this was a “one time” problem.
    • King Suite

There was no place to park our car. They said this had never happened before and would not take any responsibility for it. We had to park in Central Parking at the airport and take a shuttle back from there which took about 45 min each checking in and checking out. The pool was a disaster because of 3 couples who decided it was their place to party. It was so loud we could not hear each other speak. They were running and jumping in pool and their behavior was not appropriate for children. They had their own music and it was not a large room. Not very enjoyable for the rest of the people who had small children.

The food was good and the breakfast buffet was plentiful. The room was quiet and comfortable. The kids liked the big screen tv in the living room. The room was clean. I liked the 12 noon check out.

Great stay, especially if you have an early flight.
    • King Suite

The address brings you to the back of the building not the entrance of the hotel which requires you to drive all around Logan again.

Staff was extremely kind and helpful. Room was very clean and well kept.

Stay elsewhere.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Airport transfer - forget it. After an 8 hour flight waiting 50 mins in freezing cold with 2 kids was no fun. Van came after 25 mins and driver couldn't stop as it looked full and there was a lot of traffic. He shouted that he'd come back for us. 25 mins later it arrived but we had to stand in the middle of a traffic jam of cars in the middle of the road for him to stop for us. Very rude driver and check in staff equally rude and didn't want to know. Should have got a cab or stayed elsewhere.

Suite was good. Comfy beds. Clean - bathroom ok but shower pressure low.

I probably wouldn’t stay here again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Staff were unfriendly, disinterested and in one case (the bartender) curt Decor in the corridors was shabby - damaged paint, ugly carpet, very institutional vibe Restaurant in the lobby was a very impersonal space, felt exposed and like I was eating in public, though the food itself was good

Location, airport shuttle Food was good

I just did
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Warm up the asthetics with good art in the halls and restaurant and comfortable chairs in the lobby.

The halls and restaurant were cold and sterile. The photos in the room terrific.

Free shuttle.
    • King Suite

It was quite noisy. Even if I didn't hear the aircrafts from Logan Airport, there was much noise in the hotel itself (room next to mine and in the corridor).

Free shuttle. Late breakfast on sunday. Spacious room.

Will definitely use this hotel, when we fly out of Boston in the future!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Tricky to get to, because there currently is a partial road blockage right near the hotel. Call and take their advice as to how to best drive there.

Excellent location and free airport shuttle.within walking distance to restaurants. Free breakfast buffet includes made-to-order omelets. Friendly helpful staff. Long term car parking available for a fee.

It was excellent!
    • King Suite

There were slight construction-related noises real close to our room. Eventually went away but we’re loud for a couple of hours

The staff was friendly. The food was delicious. The room was spacious.

I had a very poor stay.
    • King Suite

The staff was extremely rude and disrespectful. They over charged my credit card, and switched my room without my permission. They also treated me like a second class citizen because I booked through BOOKING.COM and not directly through them.

The breakfast was good.

Stressful
    • King Suite

The cost of parking was redicolous!!!!!!!!! Also my husband went over to airport by shuttle and trip was ok over but driver told him where to wait to come back and said he would be back threw every 15-20 mins. He was waiting at the spot for over an hour and 1/2 before I went to front desk and spoke to lady . She blew me off and wait they had shuttles out about 1/2 later I checked out and waited another 30 mins !!!!!!!! And then got frustrated and was going to go out and find him myself and asked a guy for directions explained to him situation and told him he had been waiting over 2 hrs. And it was rediolous that my husband had seen couple shuttles but none stoped . Guy said he might be in wrong place and I told him he was where driver told him to go and there was a sign for the hotel shuttle and there was another family waiting with small children and it was cold outside and they needed to send someone to pick them up . Or tell me best way to go get them. Finally after the other family called also the got driver to go pick everyone up. But after all that it was so late we missed our tour that we paid for and had such a lat start that it ruined our trip hotel was nice best I've stayed at but after the way I was treated and it was probably because I wasn't assertive enough or rude. And that we left enough time to get everything done and be early. IT Shouldn't have taken over 2 hrs and if that is the case it should state that some where!

The guy who made the omelettes was amazing loved watching him. Also the matnence guy was very friendly and helpful

Nice facilities; location is convenient to airport but shuttle service is awful.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Accessible

Getting the shuttle from the airport was ridiculously hard. I had to call 3 different times because the driver said they were there at our terminal but they weren't. We waited for well over an hour and didn't get to the hotel until well after midnight. It was also pouring rain, which made the wait even worse.

Breakfast every morning was delicious; room was clean and comfortable;

Won't be coming back
    • King Suite

The rugs needed to be vacuumed in the halls and the room, janitor poorly cleaned and slipped the rag around in the elevator I don't even want to know how my room was cleaned. Breakfast was cold and eggs tasted like I don't even know what. Had a bite and couldn't eat another.

The front desk was very nice.

No bad but not excelente
    • King Suite

People in the front desk need more smile and more experience for explain us about the hotel servic, they did, when l go to the pool the door closed, , every thinng good but people work in the hotel need explain more about servic

Breakfast. Room

Nice room that exceeded my expectations:)
    • King Suite

Only got to stay one night:(

Super nice, Super comfortable, picked up quickly from the airport, delivered to the airport quickly. Free wifi so I could work. Will visit again, for sure! Julie

Good location to walk to the rental pick-up
    • King Suite

After calling for the shuttle twice, it was still almost an hour, which was unreasonable, especially at night when it was freezing and the other family had a small child.

Even though the restaurant was being renovated, the food and service was good.

Would not stay there if it was the last hotel on earth
    • King Suite

No mention of current construction that hindered communication. Incompetant & argumentative staff could not find reservation confirmation & fighting with a quoted customer over $10!!! Directions were ineffective to get to the front door. Valet parking only is outrageous and misleading on Booking.com.

Worst hotel experience ever! Misleading ads, horrible customer service, would never considering staying there and advise everyone else to stay away from this place!

Very comfortable, too bad we only stayed 1 day
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The work in the hotel lobby

The comfortable beds, large flat screen tvs in our room and lounge, coffemaker, welcome bag with sweets and bottled water, and most specially the complimentary buffet breakfast

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Average by all means, but fulfills the purpose.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

- Staff just Ok but should learn to listen the customer before starting answering questions (Does not let finish my sentences and explains me over and over the same). In a word, I did not feel very welcome. - Breakfast was to be taken standing - not enough chairs had been put (it was early morning, only a few people) - Water pressure in the shower is too low.

- Very close from the airport. Ideal for an early flight.

Was lovely and will definitely stay there again.
    • King Suite

Breakfast options could be more. Only pork sausage on offer and pork bacon. For people who don't eat pork, only options left are cereals and scrambled eggs.

Staff very friendly and accommodating. Always ready to answer questions and we're helpful in suggestin things to do and seen in Boston for a first time traveler. Shuttle driver Simon very helpful and professional. A little bit elderly but very active friendly and brightens your mood.

Would definitely stay there again.
    • King Suite

For us, everything was great,

Great breakfast, lots to choose from, even had a chef cooking your omlet. Nice quiet hotel, close to airport very friendly shuttle drivers, made us feel welcome to Boston.

Good trip! Need to go back in the warmer weather as early winter decided to make an appearance!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The beds are a little soft so they weren’t great for us.

The breakfast buffet was great—many things to choose from! Never stayed in an Embassy Suites before and for my family of 4, it was great having the extra space — we are usually bumping into one another in a hotel room. If you are concerned about getting into the city from the hotel, the “T” train/subway blue line is a short walk from the hotel. We were able to give the car to the valet upon arrival and didn’t use it until we left to go home. This was great because there was a lot of traffic in Boston.

Good
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Bar person seem frustrated didn't smile and I have wasn't very pleasant ordering food at the bar later on was more talkative but never really smile

Close to air port.kerp my car at hotel until I get back from my trip out of town.

Hotel was to a good standard
    • King Suite

Booking.com . It would have made the booking easier when booking.com made the mistake of waiting six days to inform us of updating our prepayment with our credit card. After rebooking it was then ok. I will not be looking to use booking.com again in the future as this problem took 5weeks to sort out.