Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta 4 stars

6.2

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Friendly staff.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Gym smells horribly! Yuck. Exercising is important to me, and i’m Considering booking somewhere else for my next trip because I can’t exercise in that room. Bathroom seemed a little tired (shower chips, etc)

Friendly staff. Text inquiry on how I was doing was helpful b/c there was a lamp missing in my room. It was remedied very promptly (but, I wasn’t able to reach someone when I tried to call the front desk shortly after I arrived in my room)

The staff was very helpful in getting me to my room.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

The staff was very helpful in getting me to my room. I arrive late approximately 0130 am. Within 10 minutes I was in my room Let not forget the breakfast, great as always.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

The overall hotel experience was extremely comfortable & the breakfast was most enjoyable!!!!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The shower was not that good. There was no light over the shower, so I felt like I was close to taking a shower in the shadows. That was uncomfortable to me. The silver plate around the toilet pipe was not on properly & came loose from the wall.

The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was great, & the staff were really good. Overall, it was a great visit. My co-worker & I truly enjoyed it. I will most definitely stay at this location again because it was convenient & near everything we needed to get to.

• Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Housekeeper kept coming in around 10 and we was still in room, check out wasn’t until 11. Felt that was rude they came in twice

Tony the cook was great!!

Besides the rude guy, it was cool

That Man

They ran my card like 3 times. Then gave us a hard time for early check in which we asked for from the beginning. Everyone was nice except for One Man and for some reason he was just mean

My stay was awesome
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

The fountain didn’t have the water in it I know they was remodel but hopefully they keep it because last time we went I sat by the water which was very peaceful

Everything was wonderful from happy hour to breakfast to check in as well as the rooms, one of the best hotels I ever stayed in that offer you free breakfast means a lot.

The stay was great.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Couldn't see to we'll when pulling out of parking lot.

Staff was willing to assist.Showed no attitude when asking questions. Breakfast was very good.

overall great location and price and will return whenever im in the area again!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

not whirlpool, and i stated it would be four people in room and they only had towels for 3 upon arrival and when they cleaned the room

comfortable beds, good food, and the happy hour

I would recommend Embassy Suites & would stay there again.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

I had called ahead to see if we could check in a little early ( 1:30) and was told it would be a $25 fee. I’ve never been charged for an early check in. It was a terrible first impression of the hotel. However, once there- it was a great experience.

The room was clean and well appointed. Check in was easy & we enjoyed the bar & deicious breakfast.

Nice Breakfast/Dining area
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

They ran out of pool towels. Too many kids in pool at one time. They charged a extra $10 for a child under 13yrs old & did not offer a roll away bed. Had to ask for more room towels even when I showed them 5 guest booking. They double charged my credit card. There was no free Wifi.

Nice Breakfast/Dining area

The one thing I was disappointed in was that booking.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The one thing I was disappointed in was that booking.com said the hotel had a hot tub -- end it didn't. I booked this hotel for my daughter's birthday and that was the one thing she specifically requested , so it was a little disappointing once we got there .

It was a little loud this morning but the hotel was full and...
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was a little loud this morning but the hotel was full and had a lot going on.. but the beds were great and the pool was super clean.. the staff was wonderful to say the least.. would stay here again for sure..

My stay was wonderful and I will be returning.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Parking could have been a little better but it wasn't a major issue.

I liked everything about the hotel and the politeness of staff. They were very kind and helpful. I loved the convince of the hotel also.

The only thing good about my stay was the omelet bar and happy hour. Everything else suck
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

How i was charged a price other then the price i was locked in with my reservation. Staff was rude and the hotel site claimed to be done with renovation back in the end of Jan but wasnt.

Unlikely to stay here again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The lobby area was undergoing significant renovation. It was cold and draughty. While it was reasonable clean for a construction site the room price was too high given the level of construction activity

Not much see below

okish but will reconsider only if above criteria can be met ...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast did not have enough choice. Construction work meant that the hotel facilities such as pool, gym etc not usable and this was not mentioned at the time of the booking.

Staff very helpful

Very pleasant
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Comfy beds, good breakfast setup, friendly stuff - excellent customer service

We were there for 1 night relocation to ATL - it was awesome place to spend it after 13 hr drive

I cannot wait until construction is complete.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

I cannot wait until construction is complete. Then we can really enjoy the location.

3.5
    Quite an un expected and unfavorable experience.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Both booking company and facility owner need better communication and be on same pape for better customer service. This issue doubled my accommodation cost for the trip.

Staff tried to be helpful despite circumstances facility was in and miscommunication from booking company.

There were mass renovations which we were told about before...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There were mass renovations which we were told about before reserving. The amount was shocking when you first walked in, however the front desk staff was excellent in answering questions and assisting our family. For all the renos, the floors and surrounding areas were kept very clean, and the material was contained within the working areas. You can tell the renovations are going to look very nice from the sections that are already completed. During the Sunday breakfast, the staff provided excellent service. My sister loved her omelet which was prepared for her. This was a good experience. Thank you for the great service and communication.

Front desk staff, room was decent
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The reconstruction of the hotel kinda killed the experience of what I'm normally used to at Embassy Suites. Wasn't satisfied with manager's reception, little to no variety as far as beverages.

Front desk staff, room was decent

Hotel was under renovations.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Hotel was under renovations. Noise and smell were too strong and unexpected. We were notified of the renovations but the smells and lack of back up heating were unacceptable given the rates I paid per night. Breakfast buffet staff not too friendly. I would expect some kind of response from Booking.com or the hotel regarding this experience since we’re usual guests at this location

It is a nice hotel in a perfect location with comfortable rooms and friendly staff.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

The hotel was under construction, but it wasn't loud. We knew going into our stay that most of the hotel would not be accessible. It didn't impact our stay, but it was certainly part of the overall experience for us.

The front desk team and the employees that were working over breakfast were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were large, updated, and had excellent amenities. This may also sound strange, but the lighting in the bathroom was great! We were visiting family and it's likely that we will stay here again next year. The location was perfect and it was in easy driving distance of everything we needed to get to. The renovations that had been done so far looked really nice.

Everything was great!
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

We couldnt use the pool due to renovations. But we look forward to staying there again once renovations are complete.

Everything was great!! The kids loved it there.

We enjoyed our stay in the room rooms are very nice .
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Everyone was very accommodating . The first floor was being renovated but the staff still made it work for everyone .

Everything worked out fine for our stay and would stay again.

Nice location, but hotel renovation put a damper on our stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The thermostat did not make the room cool at all. The bathroom door opened out and stuck, so when you went to push it open, you did so hard and you could have hit someone walking by. The hotel was completely under renovation and did not allow us to do anything. (This information was not provided to us before booking, so when we arrived we were very upset). Limited drink choices during the managers reception. No soda available during breakfast.

The room had comfortable beds and TV programming was nice. Fridge and microwave were nice too. Breakfast was decent and staff were great. Managers reception was a nice benefit as well, but limited drink choices. Nice, safe location outside of Atlanta.

BCuz of location and experiences with other Embassy Suites I would try it again AFTER construction
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

There was no advance notice that the whole ground floor was undergoing a complete renovation and under a construction mess that was dirty, noisy and crowded.

The location was great and the room was nice.

I would like to stay here after construction finished and see the improvements.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Not a fan of Keurig, would rather have a regular coffee maker in room. Construction was a bit annoying and noisy in the morning.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The suite was very nice.

The good, the bad and the ok
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

The pool...not yet renovated...the pool was HOT, the hot tub COLD! The temperature in the pool area was sauna-like and nothing changed when we complained twice. We had children with us and choose a place with a pool, but it was a big disappointment. Ants- there were ants in the bathroom...ugh...said would sent someone to spray....still there for 4 days.

The hotel is beautiful, doing renovations, and it's lovely! Breakfast was amazing, cocktail hour was family friendly, rooms were very nice and clean. The hotel was quiet even when it was full.

the location
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

They didn't list that they were currently under construction or that they only had one working elevator at the time nor did I receive any of the ameneties that I initially selected like a room on a higher level or the free Wi-Fi or the spa tub that I initially requested...it was just a bad experience for me.

the location

Disinterested staff, only one functioning elevator that was dirty, not impressed and will not return
    • Premium Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We were booked for a two night stay but left after the first night due to: poor customer service, only one functioning elevator, 2nd elevator dirty, staff that seemed like they couldn’t care less about the guests. Won’t be returning to this hotel.

Room was a nice size and seemed to be newly renovated. Bathroom was much too small, however, and could have been bigger as the sitting room area was very large and could have afforded to lose a few feet for a larger bathroom.

A great place to stay with great extras!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

A little hard to get into and out of because of busy street in front of hotel.

Hot cooked meal for breakfast and manager hospitality each evening. Large rooms!

I would definitely stay here again and again!
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

My neighbors were loud. Sometimes that's to be expected, but I think the installation could be better in the walls.

I loved the size of the room. It was very well decorated and it was very clean. I was comfortable in both the living room space and bedroom. The bed was extremely comfortable and had the right amount of pillows. I did not toss and turn all night, which was awesome. I was truly able to get a good night's rest. The breakfast buffet was good too.

Incredible Stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was in a great location especially when traveling with kids. You have a Chuck E Cheeses across the street and Dave and Busters not even 5 miles down the road. The staff is ver friendly and efficient. We were upgraded to a premium suite because of renovations and we requested joining rooms! The breakfast, amazing! Made to order omelette and eggs any way you want them! Definitely would recommend and stay again!!!

Staff was incredibly friendly and they offered a lot of...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds and Bath Tub - Disability Access

Rooms were a decent size but, ultimately still too small for what we needed

Staff was incredibly friendly and they offered a lot of incentives to return: free breakfast, free drinks, etc.

Renovations during our stay
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Construction was happening during the daytime hours on the entire 4th floor. If I was aware of this I would not have stayed there. Also, we were without water for over three hours (no shower, toilet, sink).

The rooms were beautiful and clean. Beds were very comfortable.

Renovations can be noisy if you're on the 4th floor.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Renovation was going on during the time of my stay, on the floor above my room.Early morning banging, and late night noise.Made it difficult for me to get to sleep.

I loved everything, the rooms are spacious, breakfast is...
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

I loved everything, the rooms are spacious, breakfast is wonderful with made to order omelettes, free afternoon reception is everyday from 530-730 with drinks and light snacks. Love the atrium with tons of plants and flowers. Indoor pool open until midnight.Hotel currently undergoing construction can't wait to see how amazing that turns out

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Loved it!!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing was the pool. The chlorine was so strong my eyes and nose burned just from sitting in pool area while my kids went swimming!!!

I absolutely loved the staff from the front desk to the eating area!! The rooms were very comfortable. The hotel is close to so many main attractions and the value was on point! Def staying again soon!!

A great hotel to accommodate your entire family!!
    • Premium Double Suite - Non-Smoking

A little scared of the heights, and the water area in lobby, only because of my two year old twins. Other than that we all loved it!!

I loved the snacks refilled daily for my kids, the cooked to order breakfast, and the kindness of all the staff.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Perfect stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was very quiet, bed and pillows were nice and soft. Complimentary snack were a wonderful surprise, esp since this was a last minute trip and didn't have time to eat before I traveled. Breakfast omelet was perfect. I only wish I had time to enjoy it all more!!

The Omelets
    • Premium Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower leaked onto the floor in the bathroom. No matter how much we put the shower curtain against the wall, the floor was always wet. When making the reservations, the picture of the room we booked was not the room we got. The pictures showed an over sized bathroom, with a large tub and walk in shower. And our bathroom was not over sized, with either the large tub or walk in shower.

The Omelets

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Relaxing
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't know a double room were actually double beds. I always thought they were queen beds if it were two in the room.

The breakfast was extraordinary.

Nice hotel and very good location for the money. Definitely wil be back
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

One of the front desk personnel was a little short with my GF when asked to have our room cleaned. It's like she came to work with an attitude and took it out on guest

I love the cook to order section

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

A definite must stay... look no further
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wifi isn't included, they have pc for use in a pc room though

I love everything about this hotel, great location, breakfast amazing, the nightly reception that's done seven nights a week from 5-7 free drinks, alcohol, and beer. Indoor pool and jacuzzi make for a wonderful stay no matter the season, free parking, luxurious atrium that's the centerpiece for hotel has fresh plants and flowers that make it a great place for a plant lover like myself. Premium suites come with refreshed snacks daily of the ones you use. Wonderful staff

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Mostly great
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Ever since we started coming to this property, we've noticed that every morning, the strong odor of bacon wafts through every room. One would think that there might be a better way to vent the cooking facilities such that the smell of frying bacon would be delivered out into the world and not upward to every floor of the Embassy Suites in Alpharetta. Can't anyone figure a way to fix this problem?

Breakfast and Manager's Reception

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Best hotel and service

I liked everything

This has got to best the best hotel stay I have Had in 15 years .when I am back in alpharetta I am staying at the embassy suites again .

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Fantastic birthday weekend
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

It exceeded our expectations!

Absolutely everything! We went for my son's birthday and it was perfect. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms were incredible, the staff was wonderful, the pool was clean and warm! We will definitely be back for another fun weekend.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Awesomesauce!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Beautiful hotel! Spent it with my boys for Christmas. Loved the evening snacks and the breakfast in the morning was phenomenal! Rooms were just what we needed size wise, clean and comfortable! I will definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Great stay!
    • Premium Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We had to ask for more towels and washcloths, but it was quickly delivered to our room.

Check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and met our needs. We really enjoyed the free snacks! The beds were comfortable for a great sleep. The breakfast was awesome. Many options (hot, cold, and made to order). Free parking, but hard to find a spot with a fully booked hotel. The surrounding area is a shopping center, so plenty of food and stores to visit. Free wifi worked perfectly.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Great Place to Stay

Elevators were slow or not working. Appearance could use updating with fresh colors and finishes.

Food was great including room service. Indoor pool was great for kids. Room was spacious enough. Friendly staff,

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

We had to leave at 7:15 a.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We had to leave at 7:15 a.m. & even though the breakfast hours said 7:00 a.m. on the paper in the room, when we went down to eat, they told us that they would not begin cooking until 7:30 a.m. This was very inconvenient for us, since we were on a time schedule & had to find a good breakfast alternative somewhere else & still make it to our appointment on time.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

breakfast and snack time was excellent
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

rooms were worn and outdated was worried every-time we took a shower that the faucet would fall off.

breakfast and snack time was excellent staff was great

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Great hotel!!!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was wonderful. I enjoyed the snacks and cocktail hour. It made the stay very enjoyable. The front desk was extremely warm and friendly.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Perfect Getaway!

We had to leave!

Excellent breakfast! Perfect location! Can walk to restaurants but the hotel serves dinner and it's reasonable and delicious! Close to American Girl store too!!

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Check your room thermostat and extra blanket before you unpack.
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Thermostat in room did not work and we could not get anyone to come to our room to check it or to bring us extra blankets. Also, the extra blanket in our room had moth holes in it.

Breakfast was good.

We loved the full breakfast and the free drinks from 5 to...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

We loved the full breakfast and the free drinks from 5 to 7:30. We will definitely be staying athere Embassy Suites again. Also, the staff was very nice and helpful.

Good location for the area.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room could use a good dusting and some bleach for the shower. The pillows were down feathers and since i am allergic i had to cover those up with a blanket to sleep. I could not get the heat to go on so i had to use both bed comforters to stay warm.

I liked the layout and location of the hotel. The breakfast was very good. The suite aspect was great.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

It was a great experience

Waterfall and cleanliness. Quiet

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

AWESOME+10
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

The experience is always wonderful

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Breakfast was great!

Breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

AMAZING!!!!!!
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

The pillows...prefer my pillow to be firmer.

I wished I could take the bed with me.

room was not properly cleaned and I had to call at 2 pm to...

room was not properly cleaned and I had to call at 2 pm to get cleaned

Enjoyable stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Friendly staff and cleanliness as well as great breakfast

Nice very attentive
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

check out was not correct but later they corrected it

Nice breakfast..super nice and clean very attentive

This hotel was way better than expected.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The complementary drinks were awesome. The breakfast was incredible! The decor and beauty was very tastefully done. This was a great hotel

Always a nice place to escape to.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Nothing negative to share.

Always a nice place to escape to. You can’t beat the breakfast you get for free or the drinks and snacks available.

Omelette
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Bar tender with poor customer service; didn't multitask well

Omelette

Great otherwise.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Manager Saturday pm had a very nasty altitude. And he was drinking beer while working.

Very clean. Breakfast was awesome!!!

I stay there each time I visit the area

The room was too cold

Everything was excellent

Breakfast was great long lines for the omlette bar but free!
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Breakfast was great long lines for the omlette bar but free!

The room was very hot.

The room was very hot.

The room was very hot. Could not sleep.

Awesome
    • Non-Smoking Basic King Room

Food was good room was clean it was peaceful and quiet by waterfalls

convient and surpreme comfort

Having to check nout

eggs and bacon

Bartender was great.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was great. I did have to let staff know that the carpet was wet in the space between the 2 rooms.

Bartender was great. He always is.