Reviews of Embassy Suites Anaheim - North 3 stars

3100 East Frontera, Anaheim, CA 92806, USA

#77 of 135 hotels in Anaheim

Will never stay again, do not recommend.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Staff unfriendly and air conditioning did not work for the entire stay (triple digit heat). Staff continuously lied about the status of the air conditioning repairs, when we requested a fan they looked bothered by us and never provided a fan after several requests, they kept lying about working on getting one for us.

Room was a nice size and clean.

Not worth the money.

Rooms were thin walls people were up and partying till 2-3 am. You could hear Everything from the front room. Bathtub was stained and dirty looking.

Breakfast was good.

Overall a good stay under the circumstances .

The noise level from the freeway could be fixed with better windows. The feather bed was lumpy and a little to high for me.

I liked Edith who went the extra mile with a note of condolence. That was so nice and has a great personality. I didn't get a chance to thank her. So Thank you Edith. The breakfast was great and many places to sit with family.

Would NOT stay there again!
    • Two-Room King Suite

$10 parking fee, housekeeping pounding on the door at 9:00am, indoor swimming pool (in So. CA.?), bland/tasteless breakfast food

The mattress was comfortable.

Loved the proximity to Angels Stadium

The rooms smell “musty”, walls are very thin and we could hear talking and the television from the room next door all night long. Although renovations were nice, it’s apparent looking at the details that the wood is rotting and it needs more than just fresh paint. As we came back to our hotel after a baseball game, We had to figure out where to park when returning to the property. A huge night club shares a parking lot with the hotel. Hundreds of party people wandering around vapin’ and puffing on that legal kush. I had to explain to my five year old daughter what that was all about.

The layout of the inside lobby was very appealing. Breakfast was great

We had a wonderful stay and enjoyed going to Disneyland.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I do wish the bathroom had opened into the hallway and not directly into the room, but that is the layout of the room and can't be changed. That's it!

We really liked this room: we had a small fridge and a microwave for a late night snack on left-overs, we had a separate sitting area so if one of us went to bed early, the other was not bothering the one in bed by watching tv, the bed was really comfortable, and the breakfast was really and truly great! There was a lot of variety to the meal so you could have something different each day. I would go here again!

Would stay again!

Supplies in the room were sparse. Coffee, cups, shampoo Ect. Also separate the waffle station from the made to order omelette line!!

Room was quiet and comfortable!

Had a blast except one thing

I had an incident and the hotel didn’t do anything to take care of it.

The property was in a really great area, very close to Disneyland. The indoor pool was the best, my daughter loved it.

The friendly staff is the best thing this hotel has to offer.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Our room was not clean. There was sticky stuff on the floor in the front room along with what looked to be a spilled beverage all over the wall near the front door. There was no Kleenex in the bathroom and the showerhead was way too low.

The man at check in was very pleasant. I think his name was BJ. Also the waitress in the restaurant was very nice and I think her name was Nancy.

This was our anniversary weekend that started out and ended in pain and a disappointment!
    • Two-Room King Suite

My wife fell out front of the property due to some work they were doing at the hotel. There was no follow through beyond one employee and that was minimal. My wife fell really hard and at the fault of the hotel!! She really hurt herself when she fell. Her clothes were ruined.

Breakfast was pretty good, but more variety would be more suitable.

Good- a bit pricey, but overall decent
    • Two-Room King Suite

Happy hour was not as good as other Embassy Suites locations- bartender was not friendly or helpful - breakfast didn't seem well stocked

bed was awesome. omelet at breakfast was good

It was great! Thank you!

Nothing could have been better.

Room was beautiful, breakfast was delicious, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Everything seemed clean and new, and the room was large and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and full of everything I needed. Thank you!

The breakfast was very good

The sheets and towels We had called the Harbor address to be near Disneyland and was booked at one farther away. Rooms had a bad smell. Not a pleasant experience at all.

The breakfast was very good

Very clean, well kept.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Our bathroom faucet had a really bad leak. Forgot to mention to staff oterwise I'm sure it would've been taken care of.

Very clean, well kept. Amenities were amazing. Love happy hour and breakfast. Well done!

Willing to stay again should say it all.
    • Two-Room King Suite

No issues or complaints from me.

Edith Carels was a star for me and my family. Amenities were outstanding,staff was great and friendly, my stay was great. Will recommend to friends and family.

Nice hotel... night club and charging for parking will not book this place again..
    • Two-Room King Suite

They charge for parking now. They didn’t charge us sine we made the reservations before November. That is why we always stay here instead of a property closer to Disney. Also the night club that shares the parking lot is a pain when you come back late at night and park. Not sure how safe it is now with all the extra people coming to to club. We have came here the past 9 years... last time booking this hotel... too bad it’s a nice hotel and staff

Not for me
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We stayed 3 nights without having maid service as I clean up the room daily. I was told to put used towels/dishes/garbage outside my door and it would be picked up. The first day I put used stuff out at 10am, returned at 11pm to find it still there. I called the front desk and it was picked up. The second day was the same except I didn't call and the trash sat outside my door for a day and a half. The pool and hot tub water was very cloudy and a group of unattended children were running all around. The front desk called security and it was handled promptly. The managers reception is awful, its a nice gesture but not when you interrogate the guests. You need your room key and ID for a sprite, then the bartender checks your name against the registry. You can't get a shot and a soda, only one drink, you get a handstamp. Way too much for a $2 drink. The bartenders stayed friendly despite many people complaining. At checkout I noticed I was charged $10 a night for parking when parking is free. Shady.

The breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only non friendly staff were managers.

Would come back.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The bathrooms were a bit outdated. No ventilation in the bathrooms. House Keeping was not to par. We had a family of four and was given three bath towels. The last day we had two. Frustrating having to call the front desk for bath towels.

Great suite and accommodation for our family of four. very spacious room ms. The breakfast buffet was great with a good selection of food. The hotel was 10 minutes away from the main attraction I.e. Disneyland. There was a shuttle to the Disney park. Room service from the local restaurant was good with fast service. Looking forward to coming back.

My stay was productive.

The club next door, so parking is limited when arriving late in the evening. The mattress covers aren't cleaned. The blanket and sheets were untucked, during slumber, and there was an old blood stain on the foot side of the cover. It's not something you can miss when removing the sheets.

As with many, the inclusion of breakfast and a managers reception.

We will definitely stay again.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The facility was under major construction, this limited the restaurant and impacted entry and exit, as well as the dust factor. The Quick Stop area (mini store)was low stocked on many items. We ended up just driving to the local Walmart.

The room accommodations were great. We traveled with two young girls and a teenage son. The family suite was a perfect fit. The indoor pool and spa as well as the outdoor patio area allowed for leisure regardless of the weather outside. The breakfast and omelet bar met the needs of all of my family.

The staff was great.
    • Two-Room King Suite

I did not know that renovations are being done. It wasn't like any of the other Embassy suites I have been to. It's seem to be more for business trips. I like to book at Embassy suites because I love the beautiful setting of the atrium but this one did not have that.

The staff was great. The nighttime manager was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.

It was just "ok" for what we paid for.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Very Mis leading due to the fact that there was a ton of construction going on at the time of our stay. We were not warned prior to our visit that major renovations were taking place and there for thrown off guard. If we had known a head of time we would have had us and our wedding party booked at another hotel.

The breakfast was great. Bar was also amazing. Our room and bed were comfortable

Breakfast and evening drinks
    • Two-Room King Suite

Construction.. Terrible and a staff named Chris worked at front desk in evening was always telling us the police were looking for us. We don't know what the nature of his behavior was. My spirit was very disturbed with his actions.

Breakfast and evening drinks

Great location but would not pay what we paid again to stay there.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Parking is shared with a very late nightclub. Construction was ridiculous. People who are not guests of the hotel hanging out outside. We paid a lot more than if we would've booked through the hotel directly. Was disappointed. The people/children I listed on the booking did not fit the room properly. They showed all adults. The pull out bed was uncomfortable.

Pool, free breakfast, good location

Lobby was extremely hot!
    • Two-Room King Suite

Lobby was extremely hot!! I was charged for "incidentals" becauseI I prerequested extra pillows & towels (which to my knowledge are supposed to be free of charge) for which I never received. (Something that to this day still has yet to happen at anyone of your hotels!)

A little pricey but served it's purpose.

My daughter got spider bites on her arm. The sliding screen door was off track. The armoire was missing a magnet. The sofa bed had broken hardware with sharp edges. The first floor had construction going on.

The beds were comfortable.

I loved the patio off the room, I loved the breakfast, I...

The sliding door to the patio was extremely hard to open and close. The patio outside was filthy, the outside of the hotel was not well kept. Dead flower's, cobwebs, dirty glass window and doors, even the glass on the elevator had hand prints. The pool had far too much chlorine and it was dark and cold in the pool area in general. The snacks for cocktail hour left something to be desired and the bathroom in the room was not very clean. The lack of WiFi was another bother and the security was far to lax. The doors were not locked after hours and not just the doors to get into the hotel but housekeeping doors were unlocked, also the doors to electrical panels were flying open because they were not locked and the winds were gusty on my stay.

I loved the patio off the room, I loved the breakfast, I loved that I was able to check in early. The cocktail bar was awesome and I liked that the bed and pillows were so comfortable and that there was a fridge and microwave extra towels and bedding in the room.

Disappointing: Not up to Embassy brand standards

Location next to NIGHTCLUB in same parking lot - noisy. Guests at the Embassy Suites appeared to be there for the nightclub. Under renovation - not mentioned when booked - it was a mess! Room keys didn't work at first. Rooms smelled of chemicals. A drying machine was left in the room. It did not appear ready for guests. Everything felt 'old' and in need of replacement. Carpets were atrocious. Overrun with kids/teens - very noisy. Very crowded at breakfast, and noisy. Worst Embassy Suites I've ever stayed at.

Location off the freeway- convenient. Breakfast buffet was generous and varied. Front desk staff were friendly and apologized for the many things that were wrong. Room was large, fold out sofa in living area good for 3rd adult.

Breakfast was decent
    • Two-Room King Suite

Bathtub faucet didn't work. Room didn't feel "clean"... My credit card was charged $243 and a SECOND charge of $75 when my grand total was really $194. I was told by staff that it was a double charge on the part of booking.com I have yet to be reimbursed

Breakfast was decent

Stay away until renovations are complete and plan a different breakfast option.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Slow running toilet and got clogged! Breakfast was a ZOO and completely mismanaged, food was sub-standard!! Renovations were supposed to be complete by June 30 (our check in date) but they were nowhere close ... what a mess!!!

Always great!

Busy weekend so we couldn't get a late check-out. Had to rush back from tournament field to grab everything from the room.

Manager's reception ALWAYS a must! Breakfast is ALWAYS hot & fresh, with tons of options. Beds were sooooo comfy you don't want to get out. Housekeeping staff friendly and very thorough! Overall hotel service was perfect.

Dissapointed

The property is going through a remodel of their lobby and it was noisy and dusty. The pool is in desperate need of an upgrade. The rooms were not clean and are in desperate need of updating.

not much...

Not up to par to other Embassy Suites locations.

Young and inexperienced clerks were rude, clueless and had no business in the customer service industry. The remaining hotel staff were professional and courteous. The facility and services are severely lacking when compared to other Embassy Suites locations.

Loved it!!!
    • Two-Room King Suite

Well,they renovating some parts of the hotel so inconvenience, they should change the style of the rest room for more convenient even the carpet it"s smell. ..

We like the people, breakfast and the happy hour even the restaurant good food yummy! !!!

Not what I expect for an Embassy Suites

The hotel was under renovation. The room was not very clean and when I asked for clean towels they sent security to my room? There was an accident in one of the beds I was told that housekeeping only change beds in the morning.

I was able to check in immediately upon arriving. It's was relatively close to Disneyland being that we were driving.

Needs to be updated carpet looks terrible I am not sure if...
    • Two-Room King Suite

Needs to be updated carpet looks terrible I am not sure if they are upgrading but it looks old and filthy. I was expecting a different experience as I have stayed at other embassy suites and they are gorgeous.

Older hotel
    • Two-Room King Suite

Room view of recycle center, loud nightclub Nextdoor, hotel under renovations and minimal elevators that were very, very slow.

Happy hour and breakfast were ok.

Breakfast was good.
    • Two-Room King Suite

they were working on the hotel ther was some remodeling going on

Breakfast was good.... room was great nice and clean spacious. Loved the king bed. Indoor pool and gym were awesome KIDS loved it.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Comfortable

When we booked the room we had no idea it was under renovation, ther was no signs for the tables for the free breakfast we end up eating standing up.

thw rooms are comfortable, staff was is really nice.

Not good
    • Two-Room King Suite

The property was under construction and I wasn't aware of that until I arrived because they failed to post that on their website or on booking.com. I would have never stayed their if I knew. Plus I specifically booked their hotel because it said every room has a balcony. When I arrived they said they all have balconys but they locked the doors to only open 4 inches so you can't even use the balcony.

Bait and Switch
    • Two-Room King Suite

The hotel front desk charged me a different rate than what I confirmed with booking.com. I still have not been credited back the difference was over a $100.00. It was disappointing to be quoted one rate and charged a higher rate. The old bait and switch.

The room and breakfast was good.

Very uncomfortable
    • Two-Room King Suite

The hotel was under construction which made it very hard to enjoy the surrounding atmosphere also ran out of blankets and pillows the house keepers also didn't clean rooms very well would definitely be staying somewhere else next time not worth all the money that was spent

The bed was so comfortable.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The hotel did not have air conditioning and it got pretty hot in the room, especially the bathroom. The shuttle that took us to Disneyland stopped running for 5 hours in the middle of the day, every day, and was super inconvenient.

The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The atrium was under construction but other then that everything was great.

The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had a great assortment of choices and was delicious. The pool and hot tube were great. The location is a 10 minute drive to Disney. It's only $20 a day to park at Disney and you can come and go. The hotel offers a shuttle you pay for but drove instead. We enjoyed our stay!!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The breakfast was amazing and our room was so cozy!

The bathroom was not very clean and the walls in the room were filthy. You can tell it hasn't been cleaned in a while.

The breakfast was amazing and our room was so cozy!

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Good place, soon to be better
    • Two-Room King Suite

Old and very worn carpet and finishes but they're actively remodeling.

It's got good potential, but is in the midst of a remodel. The location isn't really "near" anything in Anaheim. Quite out of the way which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your travel style.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Pathetic Guest Care
    • Two-Room King Suite

There were several mix-ups with my room. I was sent to an occupied room twice and then when I finally got my room I was walked in on by another family checking in after I was in the room for an hour. The manager apologized and said he would send up a snack tray as a goodwill gesture. 3 hours, no snack tray and I headed out for the evening. I stopped by the front desk and expressed my displeasure also wondering if someone was walking around with access to my room. On my return there was a wilted soggy plate of what looked like leftovers from the managers reception. Half an effort from management that didn't care.

The breakfast was great. Bathroom was mostly clean and bed was comfortable. Excellent view of sunset.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

I loved the breakfast, room, indoor pool/ jacuzzi, and free happy hour drinks n food, free parking.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The plastic everywhere n the areas outside of rooms could be updated.

Indoor pool n hot breakfast included in price, free parking n happy hour free food n alcohol.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Stay away
    • Two-Room King Suite

I was not notified that loud construction would be going on during my stay a white tarp covered the whole first floor the power and cable went out I received a faulty crib that my daughter fell out of because siding collapsed that staff was rude when i notified them of my daughter and crib and would not help us because we were booked through a third party. Overall horrible experience.

The bed was some what comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

I'll be back...
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They are working on the atrium so the entire area was covered in plastic. The breakfast is usually phenomenal but this time it was cold and the potatoes were very dry.

The bed was amazingly comfortable!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

A disappointment will not stay again

Would have liked to known the hotel was under Construction! Stayed at this hotel before & loved it.Enjoyed the nice down stairs area with all the trees,flowers,fish ponds,seating & dinning. Would not have chosen to stay if we had known it was under construction & tarped closed!Really missed the hot severed breakfast stations made to order & all the food choices & all the staff service.Disappointed with all make shift areas for breakfast it was like a maze hunt in different rooms for drinks,cereal,etc.& could have some signs or someone helpful telling us drinks over there & more seating.Every thing in the warming trays was cold! Omelet station line was to long with only one worker cooking them.No staff in sight just him down there in the breakfast area.Breakfast wasn't good & so next morning we knew just to skip it. But what really did it after a long night at Disney the next morning on check out day with our "Do not disturb" sign on door the maid from hell pounding at the door @ 10am!wakeing us up and wouldn't leave us alone! Than again returned at 11am pounding at door again, just got out of the shower wet with robe & towel on went to the door to ask what she wanted..she was trying to pass me to push thought door way as I standing there in her way, saying checkout at 11 pointing to her watch and her paper! I'm tell her no 12 is our check out and I'm not ready to leave.She kept on no no no 11! I say I'm not ready and I'm not leaving till 12 trying to close the door she angrily throws the do not disturb sign on to the floor as I close the door. I go back to blow drying my hair and trying to get dressed telephone ringing off the hook I figured I'd deal with the situation once I was dressed and go downstairs. Than next day a manager pounding on the door! He says check out is 11and I tell him our check out time is 12 that's what are booking states, I tell him did he want to see it!

The pool was nice. The drive wasn't to bad for our trip to Disney.The evening reception was nice with the drinks & light snacks.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Homey Vaca
    • Two-Room King Suite

The shuttle to and from places. They had a new driver and she wasn't very good.

Very clean and felt homey. Every night you can get unlimited free drinks at the bar from 5:30-7:30, definitely one of the perks of the place.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Lots of Amenities!
    • Two-Room King Suite

No way to leave light for kids in the front room since bathroom is in the main room - bring a night light! Heat and Air can't run at the same time and there is a 20 degree gap where nothing runs so it was pretty cool in the room.

Loved the breakfast. Suite style of 2 rooms was great with family. Good pool and hot tub. Shuttle to Disney was great and easy commute to multiple beaches. Friendly staff. Kids loved the glass elevators and coloring sheets in the lobby. Renovations are looking good. Can watch the Disney fireworks from the balconies at one end of hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

Wonderful retreat at the Embassy Suites

Didn't like that there is no free wifi, also found an old shirt behind the safe in the closet in our room.

Breakfast is excellent, been staying at the Embassy Suites for the past few years and I love there breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Cold water/bad plumbing
    • Two-Room King Suite

The plumbing at thisocation leaves a lot to be desired. We had to change rooms because black sut startinf coming out of the sink and after moving...the water in the shower nsver got beyond luke warm if at that switching to total cold off and on!!

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Bed was amazing comfortable.
    • Two-Room King Suite

There was a Christmas party that kept us up till 2 in the morning we called to the front desk told them about it before we checked out but there was no type of compensation given for the inconvenienced it caused the family. We didn't get any sleep and our last day at Disneyland we were all exhausted and irritated.

Bed was amazing comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

omelets were good
    • Two-Room King Suite

coffee was bad and bar tender was not very accommodating to serve. Heven stopped serving a couple minutes earlier than closing time. for a weary traveler that can be annoying.

omelets were good

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Black Mold, but a Good Time

A pretty major issue: our room had BLACK MOLD festering on one corner of our ceiling. I have photos if any hotel reps care enough to inquire. Secondly, the "free hot breakfast" in the morning offered absolutely nothing hot for the vegetarians, and yes, vegans amongst us. After playing a sold out show the night before, we woke up HUNGRY. I was totally dismayed that even the breakfast potatoes are cooked with bacon grease! What is the point of that?! All potatoes need is some olive oil/butter, salt and pepper. If it ain't broke.... This is SoCal...get with the times please. I've stayed in numerous Embassy Suites and this one, sadly, was the most disappointing as far as basic standards go. The staff was all around friendly, so there's their saving grace.

My group and I were in town for part business, part leisure. We enjoyed the amenities such as the pool, hot tub, bar, and the layout of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Check in and out was very swift
    • Two-Room King Suite

We had 3 people for a suite and there were set ups for only two (coffee cups, etc.). Not enough wastebaskets in room, no kleenix in room, heat and air conditioner weird, no light bulb in one lamp, needed extra blankets due to heat situation, although it finally did warm up

Check in and out was very swift

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Close to Disneyland but not very clean

This location was remodeled but they still had parts of the hotel that was old and dirty. The breakfast area.. the tanks were old and chipped, the plates and cups still had ketchup stain and other stains on them... that was gross! The room was dusty.

Good price. Close enough to Disneyland.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Worst stay ever, I should have stuck with Marriot.
    • Two-Room King Suite

They did not clean sheets from a 3 day stay, did not fill shampoo and no wash rags. I have engineers up to my room 3 times for AC Unit. Our room was at 89 degrees everyday, engineer said it needed a new motor. I got billed for all 3 days with no AC and no more rooms available. Chris from management told me it was fixed and it wasn't, I even talked with head of embassy akin Texas. Worst stay ever.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

The breakfast was great, and staff accommodating at...
    • Two-Room King Suite

The website did not make it clear the shuttle to Disneyland took a break in the middle of the day. We specifically looked for a property that had a shuttle.

The breakfast was great, and staff accommodating at breakfast.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Great stay overall. Most people don't understand the risk of the new bulbs so I can't blame them.
    • Two-Room King Suite

One of the light bulbs was missing, I had tried to replace myself, ended up break the bulb. It's toxic, and it was night, I was trying to use the night light feature on the lamp, the staff did not realize, or take seriously the danger of the mercury that leaks into the air with a broken light bulb of today. Not good. I handled it, and made sure it was disposed of responsibly.

I liked that the service was good and the pool hours were pretty late. My kids enjoyed the pool at night.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

Embassy is my first choice.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Although, the breakfast selection is great and the staff are always kind the quality of the breakfast wasn't what I expected. We usually stay at the Embassy located close to John Wayne Airport and I had expectations of that hotel across the board.

What I enjoy the most about staying at Embassy Suites is the level of comfort I have while in the room. The beds are always comfortable and the TV's in the bedroom and living room area are a plus for my family. A home away from home.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

Nice suites

The mattress in the second bedroom was a poorer quality than the first room

Abby was amazing and supportive when there was a water leak. She took great care of us.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

Unpleasant
    • Two-Room King Suite

I was moved 2x to different rooms due to the uncleanness in the 1st room. The second room had a mosquitoes nest in the bedroom. The bedroom was infested with spiders so my daughters were afraid to sleep in the bedroom after Maintenance sprayed the room so we slept in the living room on the coaches. I had the worst experience at this Embassy. Thank you

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

the amount showing due when I booked was vastly different...

the amount showing due when I booked was vastly different than they billed me for. Not sure how that happened, when I booked I specified for 6 people and it looks like they added an extra room bill to me that I didn't get.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

Nice and reasonable
    • Two-Room King Suite

The breakfast hours could have been longer than 3 hours 6am-9am is not a good time should be at least until 10:00am

The room was a nice size for the price

Our stay was great
    • Two-Room King Suite

The carpets are sooooo old and ugly

We didn’t want to leave

Was an amazing staying

The bartender that was that saturday night he was rude to me

Everything was excellent also I would to go back there more time it's possible

Nice place and comfortable.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Not that close to Disneyland.

Nice place and comfortable.

Great place to stay
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It would be good to have another cross trainer in the gym

Good ambience, spacious room, nice breakfast and free drink with snack in the evening.

The room size was good.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Staff seemed put out for any kind of requests that we had, & food was gross, also very noisy!!

The room size was good.

Comfortable room and great breakfast!
    • Two-Room King Suite

The $10 a day parking fee.

The breakfast was excellent! The room was comfortable!

It was fine for a couple nights but not worth the price
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Our view was terrible, there was trash on our balcony and the team members were rude

Continental breakfast