Reviews of Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead 3 stars

#168 of 226 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Needs a clean up!
    • Premium Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms have mold all on the ceiling, around the shower trim, bathroom trim. I mean mold on the ceiling! Are you kidding me!? My pizza that I ordered/paid for on the app and could see every update was given to someone else or taken at the front desk! It was verified it was delivered, but yet the front desk supposedly didn't see... the valet verified and so did security but the front desk couldn't!? yeah right. We had to have them reliever, only it came 2 hours later cold and the wrong order. The parking garage is crap! Also... why should I pay that much for a room and still have to pay for parking!? That's crazy. I will never stay there again.

Extra room. Plenty of space. Friendly parking attendants and really enjoyed talking to night security. Breakfast was great. The best part was a guy in the eatery area who was fabulous. This guy was the best employee I've met in years. He smiled. He was very friendly, helpful and such a hard worker. His name was Eric Huchingston.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Will not be back.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nice property, but they don't tell you about the parking fee ($28 per car per night) until you are at the front desk. I set up my booking with my debit card, but we decided once we got to the hotel to pay with my friends card because she had the money available on there and we weren't aware that we couldn't pay with cash at the front desk (even though it says you can on the booking page.) So, now I'm overdrafted for the fee of the hotel on my card even though they took the money out of her account. I called several times today and the first two times I called they patched me over to the accounting department (which apparently doesn't exist and I wasted an hour on hold for no reason because no one came to the phone) and was assured by the hotel manager that they were there and my issue would be resolved. I again spoke to the hotel manager only to be informed that there was nothing they would do to fix it. Will NOT be back.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Hotel and. Facilities were excellent I just feel that they overcharged me
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

as I said prior I Felt that they took it advantage The reason I stay at Embassy suites was because I am a Hilton honors member and I have always enjoyed staying with HILTON but this time I feel that they took advantage of charging me too much due to my status as an evacuate

The staff were very welcoming and helpful the breakfast and happy hour were excellent unfortunately my purpose for staying at Embassy suites was to get away from the hurricane and I feel that they overcharged me and took advantage of my situation

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The worst day ever! & it was my birthday weekend
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was filthy, there were bugs in my room. I went through three different rooms and each room had an issue. The hotel was a downgrade from!

The breakfast

The room had mold and mildew in the bathroom, the carpet had...
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room had mold and mildew in the bathroom, the carpet had unraveled about 12 inches leaving a gaping whole that was a trip hazard, the broken microwave that had no face to it was left in the room!!! and on top of all of that They would not give me my money back!! Needless to say I checked out of this Twilight episode after one night!!!

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Not pleasurable at all! This hotel is not at the standards of othe Embassy Suites I've visited
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The hotel is old, the ceiling in the bathroom was poorly repaired, there not adequate amount of towels in the room and the hotel was out of clean towels. There were no sheets and blankets in the room for the sofabed. When I called the front desk to request these items, I was asked to come downstairs to retrieve them myself.

Not much

Regretful

The room smelled, it was dirty, dark and uncomfortable. The carpets everywhere were dirty, the vents were dusty the shower was moldy. The room smelled moldy as well. So sad I had to actually pay for this experience.

Nothing except being able to walk to restaurants

My stay was good!

Did not get my Tripple A discount at hotel because I booked through booking.com - tried to get my Triple A discount through booking.com but they refused to give it to me, even though it was suppose to be in my reservation in advance. The Embassy Suites Manager even tried to call and get it for me. Booking. com sucks from now on I will book directly with hotel - because they will honor discount for direct reservations - Don't use booking.com / I will never use them again.

Loved the friendly customer service and breakfast. Facility needs to be updated and Room needs renovation on the 11th floor. Love the happy hour - but snacks during happy hour need to be revamped. Great location.

Disappointing since my family and I always use Embassy Suites.

Cold shower and crowded breakfast area. The wait was entirely too long. The toilet overflowed and the remote control wasn’t working upon arrival.

Location was very close for shoppers or the Marta station

Really need to be upgraded for the price they charge. Other than that the stay was good

The first room they put me in was in horrible condition and not cleaned. This facility needs to be remodeled and updated. The bathroom was dirty, the shower curtain was dirty, the tile could have been cleaned better. The dressers in the bedroom are all chipped or peeling (horrible). Other than that the room was ok. Over priced for the condition it was in. The hot tub smelled so bad and needed to be cleaned and updated. I was charged for something no one knew about on top of the room and incidentals. Still have not been refunded. The parking garage for $28 is so small and should be included in the room rate.

The breakfast was great because it was free. (lol). The 5:30 to 7:30pm gathering was great for drinks and snacks. The outside pool was awesome.

not worth the money you paid.

The bed was very uncomfortable. You can hear what the upstairs folks over your bed are doing. Especially if they are pounding the bed hard or jumping up and down on the bed.

The breakfast food was great.

Horrible!!!!! Period!!!

It need to be upgraded & the water wouldn’t turn off & a lot of stains on the furniture & floor..

The worse Embassy Suite me & my husband experience.. Never going back!

The Hotel made our stay the best that it could be.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Sorry there wasn’t anything we didn’t like.

The staff was fabulous and extremely friendly. Loved the morning breakfast and the evening drinks and snacks.

Location great. Overall good place.
    • Premium Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Maid service was slow. Place needs to be renovated facility a bit outdated. Carpeting needs to be redone and rooms need to be painted. An old smell was in the rooms. Maids did not always vacuum floors. Front desk didn’t always have someone there. Breakfast was ok. Food often overcooked. Evening snacks need to include some protein and something hot.

Snacks in room. However all you had was decaf coffee. The same thing when we came before. I had to go buy coffee pods. Disappointed in that.

Had a great time. WIll definitely stay here again.

Need a cooler work out room. Very hot inside pool area.

Beds very comfy. Walking distance to malls, restaurants, independent stores. Shuttle if you choose not to walk.

The room was absolutely filthy.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The room was absolutely filthy. Bathroom floor and tub covered in hair. Makeup all over the counter. The housekeeper entered the room THREE times in the morning after telling her we did not need anything.

Success

Bed needs to be more comfortable. Were not enough towels in the room but not a huge problem.

The room was very clean. Staff were very helpful with all questions.

The staff was about half of the only thing I enjoyed.

The rooms were not cleaned properly. There were clothes left in the room from the previous guest. The bathroom wasn't clean and it was outdated. I was not impressed at all.

The staff was about half of the only thing I enjoyed.

We will be back but will probably first try a few of your neighborhood hotels 1st.

Did not like the fact that we can’t just call tobThe Hotelbitself and make reservations as we used to could as we’ve been coming to your hotel several times in the past 25 years. We like all for most part but isn’t as great as it used to be!!! Very slow check in. One steady always was a gentle we met 25-30 yes ago as a Bellman/Hotel Courtesy Driver, his name was Ernest. We all have gray hair or no hair now but he’s been the constant great service that we’ve had with your Hotel for all these years!

HAPPY HOUR NOT AS EXCITING NOR WAS BKFST AS GOOD AS IT USED TO BE (3-10 years ago). (Not enough Bellman, valet people). Too long a wait)

The location was amazing, breakfast was delicious, and the...
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Be prepared for extra charges. Our total was 50% more than the booking.com price. The hotel charges for wi-fi. Parking was difficult and pricy.

The location was amazing, breakfast was delicious, and the hotel was beautiful.

Everthing outside of the hotel was great! For the amount you pay they really need to upgrade a lot!
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a huge disappointment from the check in to the check out. The food was tasteless the service was horrible. I witnessed about 15 children fall while walking in the pool area.

Check in was late and room wasn’t available on time.

Check in was late and room wasn’t available on time.... the whole lobby was full of people without a room! Pool close and wasn’t open until the next day

The hotel needs new management for better organization

The wait for the room was very long The hotel was overbooked The room was not serviced in an acceptable manner The linen on the bed was dirty and although I complained, it never got changed They ran out of towels and the guy Demetrius at the front desk had to “find” towels and towels in which he was able to located 2 hand towels only and said it was all they had. No face towels or bath towels. Not able to ever get through the phone lines so was always forced to have to go downstairs to the front desk for all inquiries He suggested that I contact corporate and which I did and was advised that I would neee to file a complaint with Booking.com

I liked that the staff was professional, the valet was awesome. I liked that Ruth’s Chris was on site

Relaxing
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not as good as it was the when I stayed there in 2015. The lines were extremely long and not moving very fast. There was only one trash can for the suite we stayed and it was very small.

The hotel was in downtown and it was close to a lot of things that we wanted to do. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Very disappointing stay at this Embassy! Will definitely choose one further out next time I’m in Atl

After midnight, housekeeping still had dirty towels and bed linen on the floor in the hallways. You could walk past a housekeeper and they wouldn’t speak to you. Rude!!!!

Bell staff was very friendly and helpful!

Nice Nasty
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was hair in my breakfast and they did not tell you upfront that there's a hidden fee of $25 to park. My son got sick of the breakfast.

Clean nice Quiet

The bed was EVERYTHING!

It was a lot of kids running around!! The iron didn’t work at all, call for another one and that one didn’t work lastly we ask a maid for another one and it finally worked! Just a lot to get a nice iron.

The bed was EVERYTHING!!! Over all it was a nice hotel, location was awesome we walked everywhere!!

We enjoyed it!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The only thing I didn’t like was… we were a party of 4, there was half a roll of toilet paper on the holder, but no extra, so by the morning we had to call for it asap. We also needed towels. The operator was friendly and we received the items promptly.

Atlanta stay
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Upon checkout my 4 night stay cost over $100 more than that confirmed by booking.com - with reception saying I should have booked with them direct, and that I had to take it up with booking.com myself. Still trying to sort it out one week later.

Lots of space. Nice breakfast. Brilliant lady on reception early Saturday morning who saw to my lack of coffee in the room by immediately discounting my room and making me a coffee - service.

Sub par
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Room was sparse Huge room Only 2 doubles And nothing to sit luggage on by beds or no chair etc in room with beds Light bulbs were bad Walls needed repainting recovering Faucet for tub very old and looked dirty Corners of bathroom dirty No toilet paper holder Plugs by bed limited Tables and chairs by breakfast area seemed temporary and not enough seating Doors by kitchen area very banged up and old looking Breakfast sparse and over by 9 on weekday and we got there at 8:30 and nothing was refilled after that For the amount they charge felt like everything should have been much nicer and updated

Bed was comfy enough...

I would give it 3.5 stars. It was a fine hotel that has a real need to upgrade their facility.

The rooms were in need of a major renovation........Looked to be worn and very dated. I have stayed in less expensive hotels that mad this look really bad.

My room was great. I was very unhappy with the swimming pool situation.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

For the price, the heat in the hotel could be utilized, especially in the indoor swimming pool area so it could have at least been used. I would have stayed at a different hotel.

Bed was great, happy hour is a nice touch.

Room was great.Ordering room service was bad!!!

Ran into a language barrier when I tried to order room service. The guy spoke broken English and I had to repeat myself at least three times on everything I said.....

Staff was the best thing you have going. Accommodations were sub par.

Area was messy to dine in. No tables had been cleaned off. Variety of food was not as it should be, or just maybe too spread out in different locations. also reception/happy hours was horrible!! no food and very little variety of beverages.

Breakfast was very confusing. Not enough help for keeping line going. Should have buffet out for scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, grits. Omlets, or specialty orders of course should be at request.

Not very happy. Have stayed there before but it was not like this. Doubt if I will return.

Room rate was supposed to be $133 per night but we were charged $188 for 1st night. No hot drinks available at managers reception with temperatures outside at freezing mark. Had to wear coats inside and out of hotel! No one told us before arrival that there was a parking fee of $32.00 a day. Filthy carpets. Mold around tub and under lip of toilet and I am highly allergic to it. No pillow cases on two pillows. One pillow case for third pillow but not put on it. Toilet paper roll had less than 1/4 of roll and no other rolls available without calling housekeeping. Soiled bed spread...looked like semen or throw up. No trays available to take food to rooms. Waded up long black hair behind bathroom door. One of the hand towels had been previously used (brown spots on it). Room very dusty. For over $443 I could have stayed at Holiday Inn and slept more comfortably for several days longer.

Great grand-child loved being able to feed the fish; breakfast was good;

It was a good stay overall.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I disliked having to pay for parking my entire stay(3 nights) and not having all u can eat HOT breakfast like other Embassy's that i have visited!

I love all Embassy Suits hotels

Awful. Won't stay again

Negative-Shuttle took an hour to go 3 blocks, pool wasn't heated, jacuzzi didn't work. No towels at pool, no regular coffee, tv remote didn't work, fridge broken. Positive-AC manager was best

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

$400/night!, awful service, lazy cleaners, tired decor, busted up bathroom. Never again
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very expensive for what is barely more than a budget hotel. Atlanta freeways are now way past a joke. Get the Marta or be prepared to waste quite a slice of your life up and back from the airport. What should be a 20min trip takes well in excess of an hour, worse in peak times. Cleaners were rude and awful, took tip and didn't actually clean room! Staff outrageously unhelpful. Laughed when I saw "Premium Floor" sign.

Ruth Chris restaurant downstairs is decent. If you're in Buckhead it's an excellent location.

Happy hour drinks was great .
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping walk in room without knocking or making herself known. Even after she found out people were in the room she never apologize

Happy hour drinks was great ... the breakfast was also nice

This hotel is a great choice for a visit to Atlanta.

This was a great place to stay while we were in town for the SEC Championship Game. It was very close to a MARTA stop, too. The staff were very helpful and courteous, and I was impressed that the manager checked in with us while we were at breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

If it was up to me I would have left, but the rest of my party wanted to stay.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom tile was breaking and peeling from the floor. The beds were small compared to other Embassy's I have stayed at. Breakfast was served on paper plates and staff severing was not friendly.

The room was very nice and spacey!

Adequate

Old and tired. Quiet noisy. Breakfast was very noisy and under staffed (queues for food) and all served on polystyrene plates and cups with plastic knives and forks.

Size of the room was good with a separate bedroom from the lounge.

Poor Communication, will never go back!

Clock in room was off and unable to be set properly. There was no Do Not Disturb sign and cleaning crew came in while we were at breakfast so we didn't have clean towels the 2nd day. There was a gas leak the last night and the staff at the front desk just left without telling anyone so many were panicking and had no idea what happened. They never spoke of what happened. We just had to fend for ourselves after being woken up by only a faint alarm that was difficult to hear from the room. We could have died and the staff wouldn't have ever told us or cared!!! This place should be shut down!!! Comped the night as though that was all that needed to be done? Unforgivable!

Beds were comfortable. Rooms were spacious.

Tracy was outstanding she help me at the front desk she will...

I left at 5 o’clock in the morning I did not get a receipt they also checked an older gentleman and older female into my room I was already in the room and they came in with a spare key I was terrified and scared to death to find someone else sitting up in my room when I walked out of the bathroom.

Tracy was outstanding she help me at the front desk she will go far with this company and exceed to the top.

Ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had problems with parking spaces are to small for cars. Our room was not cleaned at all while we were there. And they charged me card too much. Front desk staff was rude. We smell marijuana smoke all weekend through out the hotel all weekend.

Breakfast was good. Location great. The staff in the breakfast area and housekeeping were very nice.ok

It was an okay stay

The front desk receptionist was very rude when I was checking out. She had a name tag on saying she was from Bronx, NY. Plus she was confused on how to post my charged to my credit card and held me up too long when I was trying to leave to get on road to go home!!She was also rude when I called and asked for a late check-out!!

Location was good

Out side of the $100 to park where I have already paid to stay, My stay was good.
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that I am paying $100+ a night and then also I have to pay $25-$32 a night to park where I am staying.. Ridiculous.. I was Very Disappointed with that..

I liked the fact I didn't ha e to jump up and run out to get food, it was right down stairs.

We have stayed there before but unfortunately will not again.

Our room appeared to have not been “turned over”. There was almost no toilet paper left on the roll. There were only two towels. No shampoo or conditioner. There was no coffee, no cups, creamer etc. the shower curtain was covered in mold spots and there was a large mold spot on the ceiling. We were so grossed out that we decided not to even eat breakfast there.

Locations
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Called front desk four times over a period from 5 pm - 10:30 pm to get towels and hair conditioner. The hotel is in need of updating...a little worn in places. Very nice staff.

Locations

It was definitely worth it

The jacuzzi wasn’t working and that wasn’t disclosed. The restaurant bar staff wasn’t the friendliest and this was our second year coming to this hotel, you would think they’d appreciate customer loyalty.

The room was extremely clean, way better than our last stay here! The view from our room was awesome. We were on the 11th floor with front facing the street.Hotel is near everything! Only 10-15 min drive to any nice establishment

Overall I had a good time with minor unacceptabilities
    • King Room - Smoking

Furniture needs replacing (damaged, worn out), parking garage to small, accuracy because I had to be assigned a different room with 2 small beds because my original room wasn't ready and we arrived after the check in time, unacceptable!! One bed had ashes on it, stains on pillow case and a smoking room with no ash trays!

The room size, complimentary happy hour, beauty of facility, scenery

The staff was very nice and helpful.

I had to leave so soon.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was super. We would choose this hotel to stay at during next visit in the area.

Relaxing despite the maintenance issues.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We had a problem with our room. Water was coming from under the flooring near the bathroom causing the carpet to get wet. And there was a pungent smell like mold.

The complimentary cocktails and the staff

I need to be compensated for horrible treatment
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

Front desk staff very unprofessional my luggage came late I wanted to use cash it was a problem I was so over it I need to be compensated

Hotel was very convenient

We enjoyed our stay aside from a few problems mentioned.

The housekeeping was questionable. Our stay was 3 days in length and we had to request housekeeping service to clean our room. We were out all day and when we returned the room was still uncleaned. Dogs are allowed in this facility and you could smell dog urine in our room.

The bed was comfortable. The breakfast and manager's reception was nice.

There’s nothing that I didn’t like about my stay but if I...

There’s nothing that I didn’t like about my stay but if I had to find something to complain about it would be that they only give you 2 face towels. But it was no problem to get more.

Nice area, could be awesome with greater cleanliness, improved attention to maintance.
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Dated decor in rooms, battered furniture. Broken light fixtures x2. Shower leaked under wall into bedroom area. Yikes! Whirlpool spa would not turn on, Pool cloudy, area not maintained. Housekeeping stretched very thin.

The staff was pleasant and breakfast was good, great selection. Great location in Atlanta. Check in and out timely, easy. Parking right on site. Nice layout to rooms, common areas beautiful. Restaurant onsite pricey but great food.

Would definitely stay here again.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning wasn't as cold as I would imagine. Set it to 65 but it didn't feel like 65.

The staff was extremely accommodating. They kept stuff away for my wife's surprise bday. They offered to keep champagne cool. Breakfast staff was great. Location was amazing. Buck head is nice area to walk with plenty of restaurants.

Other then that I enjoyed

I didnt like that I wasn't told before arriving i had to pay for parking.

I like the room it was very spacious. I really enjoyed the lobby happy hour and the seating area was great.

Disappointed

Supposed to be smoke free, but room smelled strongly of smoke. Notified management twice. Housekeeping did not come to room as promised. No offer to give us a new room.

Staff were friendly, good location, nice facility layout.

Unsatisfactory

There were multiple cockroaches in the room. When I brought it to attention of house keeper she said they are well aware it's a problem . When I confronted the front desk staff they asked if they were "big or little ?" As if that made a difference . The lady at the front also said they only give partial credit on one night for 1 or 2 cockroaches they don't comp a whole night . After requesting manager .. he ended up granting us 50% off total bill however I don't believe I should have paid a dime for a hotel with a cockroach problem.

The beds were comfortable .

Bedsheet had a few stains;

Bedsheet had a few stains; bathtub had moldy caulking; wallpaper on exterior facing wall was peeling and exposed wall was moldy. Waterfall (which is in a very visible location) behind elevators in lobby is not well maintained; water is sporadic as most jets appear clogged.

It was okay.

Although the breakfast was good, there wasn't much options for someone who is a lactose intolerant. I avoided cereal and oatmeal and ate egg and bacon with pancakes instead (which was good). I was hoping they had a smart TV so I could connect my Netflix account to it. The internet was down most of the trip so I had to go to the mall to use the internet and use my hotspot when I returned until it was working again. Someone at front desk nearly overcharged me when I prepaid my trip through booking.com. The food at the restaurant was overpriced and the reception the manager offers in the evening is also kind of vague. There were chips and alcohol but not everyone drinks. Most people thought he was offering a light dinner for the guests. The parking garage is also really tiny. The next time I visit I'll drive a compact or economy car instead of a jeep. I ended up scratching the vehicle but luckily I purchased Enterprises's Insurance so the damages will not be taken out of my deductible.

The bed was comfortable. I think they use memory foam and the pillows were nice as well. The complimentary breakfast was also good. They give you a lot of options for food. I like that the hotel is close to everything. It's up the street to the metro station and it is also up the street from the mall. They have self parking service so you don't have to look for your own parking in the city.

Decent location but requires refresh

dated design by todays standards. wifi didn't work thankfully I got reimbursed for it. Rooms weren't clean. All carpeting in the hotel needs an overhaul Starbucks coffee in the gift shop wasnt Starbucks at all

Good Location, Well made for it's time, Flatscreen

Very disappointed
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I will make this short this by far the worst Embassy Suites hotel that I have stayed at it had no air-condition in the rooms i was there for two days the manager happy hour was a joke I didn't even bother to go the next day which was Saturday and if that wasn't bad enough Saturday morning I found out there were bed bugs in my bed.reported that to the front desk they finally sent someone up after I went back for the second time I had caught one he took a picture of it and took it some place they moved us to another room no one from management came to talk to us about our bug friends will never stay at this Embassy Suites again.

The breakfast was really good as always.

Felt more like a motel. Will not return.
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

There was no A/C during our stay. They did not list this online or anywhere on their website. They weren't even telling guests as they were checking in. Another guest told me about the A/C problem while standing in line and they had been staying the the hotel for a numbe If days and had been told since Wednesday that it was being worked on, which was the same thing I was told when I asked if the A/C was out. "It's being worked on". Guests were keeping their doors open to help with airflow. In addition, my fiancé was brushing his teeth and something black (we assume dirt or rust) came shooting out of the water spout. The shower had long strands of hair dried onto the wall and the shower rods and rings were covered in rust.

I liked the location being right off of Peachtree Street in Buckhead. Lots off restaurants close by.

The breakfast that was included was great, and we also liked...

The pillows were terrible, they were so flat. Also when we got to our room there was left over food in the refrigerator. This should have been cleaned out when the room was.

The breakfast that was included was great, and we also liked the manager's happy hour which gives you two free drinks per person. Based on what we paid and having those two things included, it was a great value.

The hotel was nice and comfortable overall. Underground self parking was conveniant although expensi

Bathroom had a smell of bleached mildew odor that was very unpleasant.

Great breakfast, clean facilities, indoor pool with hot tub and outdoor pool. Bed's were nice, lobby and staff were very nice... fish needed a little extra water though

anyone would tell you it was fine. except for the parking.

l didn't like the small exercise room. I also didn't like the fact that you had to pay to park your car as a paying customer. I have seen that. Especially when you're staying at that location.

I liked the location and the speed of the elevators. The staff was helpful.

Atlanta's great, but the Embassy Suite was horrible.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was filthy, room was not stocked with towels and bed linens. The property was outdated, needs remodeling.

The location was close to entertainment and restaurants

Overall we were pleased with the facility, location, and accommodations.

The furniture and carpet has taken a beating and should be updated. It would be nice if guests don't come to breakfast in their pajamas and hair curlers. I don't know if the hotel can control this.

The breakfast options were excellent. The wait staff were very friendly and helpful. The layout of our handicap suite was very accommodating for our family with privacy in between. The parking fee with in/out privileges was affordable.

I enjoyed my stay, overall.
    • King Room - Smoking

Having to pay for parking on the property, after already paying for my room, which isn't cheap.

The room was clean and beautiful. The staff were professional, helpful and friendly.

I was unable to sleep , I am afraid of roaches
    • Double Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is infested with roaches , they were coming out of vents and in bathroom , when I complained to front desk I was told that there was nothing they could do as far as exterminating because bugs were there because of renovations being done to hotel

Not enjoyable. Glad I only stayed one night.

The room was not clean, the bathroom had mole towels had yellow stain marks (did not use) dried off with hand towel. And if towels not clean don't know how clean bed cover was, I brought my own. If I had booked more than one night, I would have checked out anyway after the first night! Wish I had taken pictures of this room.

Great breakfast

It was just ok.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They tried to charge me more that the rate i booked with on Booking .com. They didn't fully supplied the room with enough wash cloths and towels. They took too long to clean the rooms. They don't have a hotel shuttle from the hotel.

The Breakfast it was good, after that the service went down.