Reviews of Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center 4 stars

1030 Crown Pointe Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30338, USA

#157 of 250 hotels in Atlanta

Amazing staff, property needs some work.

The hotel is under renovation. The pool area was not in the best condition. The ceiling looks like it is falling apart. Our original room smelled like cigarette smoke. They immediately changed our room. But once we went in to our new room, the furniture was old and torn. the floor still had food from previous guest. I am hoping that the furniture is the first renovation that is made.

The staff is very nice. From the front desk to the cleaning staff everyone had smiling faces. The staff was very accommodating to any concerns that I had. The location of hotel is AMAZING. Everything you need is really within walking distance.

It was ok

The pool...... disgusting water with very cloudy

The swimming pool looked disgusted the water was so cloudy. But on the website it said it has an indoor and outdoor pool but this property only has an indoor pool, and it doesn't look sanitary

Great Location

There was not anything that we did not like.

The room was great, that was one the best nights sleep I have had in a while. And the breakfast in the following morning was delicious. We always have a great experience when we visit a Embassy Suites location.

I would like to say Thank you for accommodating me and my family. We all had an awesome time.

That I was charged an additional 40 dollars from the price I was quoted online with tax and 12.00 additional dollars to park.

The comfort ,security, and breakfast.

The beds were comfortable and I liked the location.

Service at the bar could have been a lot better. Shouldn’t have to wait 15 minutes with no one in there just to get a drink.

The beds were comfortable and I liked the location. Most of the staff was friendly.

No sleep!

To many kid parties... no supervision.. knocking on doors and didn’t get a wink of sleep.

The staff was amazing!!! The building is under renovation and they are doing a great job with keeping everyone safe.

My favorite hotel for a reason

There was nothing I didnt like.

The pool and hot tub were clean and relaxing. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The doors, furniture, and carpet were a bit old and worn, however they are remodeling/updating so that is a plus for next time. Breakfast was very good. I had a made to order omelet, it was great! Property is in a good location. Lots of stores and restraunts, close to a mall. I would definitely stay here again.

The hotel did not have bell service.

The hotel did not have bell service. I have two small children and it would have been nice to have help bringing our bags to and from the room at check in and check out.

the beds in the bedroom were comfortable;

the sofa bed mattress was very uncomfortable. The food in the buffet ran out on Sunday - there were no eggs, coffee, milk, pancakes... We arrived at Embassy Suites around 9:30 p.m. Friday after driving for many hours. I was on the pull out couch and sleep was impossible because of all the loud noises coming from the atrium. There were large groups of adults and children who were screaming and running around. At 10:30 p.m. I called the front desk and asked if something could be done. Finally, around 11:00 p.m. most of the adults had left., but there were still families with children who continued to make noise. I was not the only guest who noticed this as there were others who were out of their rooms and looking over into the atrium.

the beds in the bedroom were comfortable; the breakfast choices were plentiful on day one. Staff was friendly and professional.

The worst...this hotel made the Embassey suite name look bad.
    • Premium King Suite

My tub was dirty (hair in the tub), their was hair in my bed under the flat sheet, hair fold in the extra blankets, the lamp was broken and the desk table. The staff did not care when I complained about my dissatisfaction. The pool water was super murky and dirty. The hot tub had Brown water in it.

As a whole stay was fantastic

I was not too happy with the rooms the tables were kind of falling apart

The staff was amazing from registering me into the hotel to all of my meals just all the way around fantastic

Average. Disappointing for the nightly cost.

I didn't like the breakfast choicest. Fresh omelettes are great, if you eat eggs. I dont. Not even care and prep for other breakfast items. No fresh pancakes, waffles...how about pancakes on grill too... That's a nice touch.

I have worked for Hilton properties before. I know, on a busy Friday, beginning of a weekend, you never leave a huge line at the desk. Especially your Holton Honors guest. The line should've been anticipated and worked down. 45 minutes to check in is simple unexceptable.

Not good

My tv didn’t work..my sheets was not clean..jacuzzi was dirty was not open.!! They didn’t send no one to fix the tv so we just had to stay gone all day!

I expected more from the Embassy since I had been to other Embassies in other places.
    • Premium King Suite

The weight room was small. The hotel decor was kind of dated. The paid parking lot area was not secured nor attained for entrance into the hotel.

The availability of an earlier check in.

First Terrible Hotel Experience

I booked 4 rooms and we had problems with everyone. 1. The showers drained slowly leaving you to wallow in water while showering 2. At night time the water at best, only heated up to luke warm temperature 3. Checking in took over 35 mins! Checking out was worst, an hour on the road I realized I was charged over 12 times on my card for the 4 rooms...one hour later (after being on hold) I was told to email the accountant about my charges that they couldn't figure out why it was on my account 4. The bed sheets had several stains on it 5. The rooms had a very strong mold smell after the water accumulating on these windows 6. The mattresses needs changing, you can feel the indentions of multiple bodies that has laid on the bed over a period of time 7. Overall, this hotel is very dated and not properly maintained.

There wasnt much to like about this property other than the location

Free complimentary drinks

Customer service needs work work The cleanliness of the common areas No redirecting of the noisy children after 10pm Lack of staff training at front reception

Free complimentary drinks

An amazing getaway with my family.

Having to pay for parking in a hotel not in the heart of the city was a bit of an annoyance. For the price of the hotel it should be complimentary for guests.

The hotel was beautiful and in a nice convenient and quiet location about 20-30 minutes away from all of the attractions we wanted to see. The breakfast was out of this world! The staff was friendly and helpful.

Disappointing. I most likely won’t be staying there again.

Staff was EXTREMELY rude at check in. We were checked into a room with a smoke smell. Guest service lady was so nonchalant and didn’t want to help. Had to ask to see her supervisor for her to show some sort of effort to help. Jacuzzi didn’t work, hot water wasn’t working for a while, and I had to end up switching rooms TWICE! The chef making omelets in the morning was rude to my fiancé and other guests. He almost got into a fight with a guest during breakfast!

The perimeter mall area.

The tv didn’t work in the living room.

The tv didn’t work in the living room. So my daughter couldn’t watch anything for our 3 day stay. But other than that everything was good. And the spa jets didn’t work in the pool area

Very Disappointing!

The staff was very unprofessional, The facilities were not clean - sticky floors, dirty tub, Wallpaper in room was horrid! It had stains all over it ( the wall behind the beds room 210). Staff was not paying attention and just standing around talking. I have been to embassy suites many times and was always pleased. Not this time! I will not go back there! This was a surprise trip for my friend who always wanted to go see Charles Stanley preach at First Baptist Atlanta. This hotel was close to there so I picked it. I thought I can't go wrong with Embassy Suites, but boy was Iwrong😔

Not much. The bed was comfortable, but that's about it.

A wonderful home away from home!

We couldn’t stay longer and enjoy all the amenities you guys had to offer.

The atmosphere was nice and serene. Very exceptional staff, and excellent management team.

It was amazing!

Everything was awesome, no complaints

The staff were extremely nice. The happy hour was so fun and relaxing!!! This is the only hotel I will stay in when I come to Atlanta!!!

It wasn’t worth the money

The bathroom smelled the fixture in the bathroom was old the water in the tub wouldn’t go down when complained to the front desk she seemed uninterested and did not apologize but said all I can give you is some bonus points

I would stay there more than 1 time. I enjoy every thing about

There was nothing I didn't like.

I like everything. The bed was comfy. The room was clean. The bathroom was clean. The view on the inside were very nice.

• Premium King Suite

The a/c in the room sucked. Turned it down to 60, as low as it would go, and we were still uncomfortably warm. The remote for the tv didnt work. The fridge kept drinks just below room temperature. It was extremely disappointing, i have come to expect so much more from embassy suites and this location did not deliver at all.

It was in a nice area

Great stay

I needed another week of vacation

This was an overall very good hotel, staff very nice and professional, rooms clean and comfortable and as far as amenities go everything I needed or wanted was there and of good quality. I would highly recommend this hotel.

I was very pleased with everything overall, I only had one...

I didn’t like the attitude of the young lady that was working the bar that Saturday night.

I was very pleased with everything overall, I only had one problem. ( see below)

Not suited for and type of stay.
    • Premium King Suite

Most everything. As indicated this property was badly in need of updating. It is by far the worse Embassy I have stayed at.

Property was badly in need of update. Tried reporting constant noise on first night and took 2 hours to contact front desk. Breakfast was always cold and poorly organized. Would not stat at this property again.

Nice location, older ES could use some updating

Breakfast cook was rude to my wife and daughter. He acted as if they were an inconvenience to him because they wanted an omelet for breakfast.

excellent
    • Premium King Suite

The couch bed was very uncomfortable.

I love the buffet breakfast it was perfect for my family. My husband and I also loved the happy hour. So the visit was very good,will be staying again when we visit Atlanta.

They are a rip off!

I was told there was no incidental fee at all, then was told was a $50 fee by someone else. They waived my parking fee for the misunderstanding. But then my card was charged more than double. $152; then $25; then $147. All three separate transactions. I'm incredibly upset and want a refund.

Great staff, nice breakfast, rooms could use an update.

Shower was plugged up/very sluggish when I started to use it which should never happen since it creates an unsanitary feel knowing I am standing in water from other guests hair etc

Employees were snowed in and had been at hotel all night so I was surprised at how cordial and nice the food staff was at breakfast including the servers. Great personalities all the way through to the cooks.

This hotel need some serious upgrades to the rooms, furniture and facilities!
    • Premium Queen Room

The room was outdated and furniture was stained and scuffed and the carpet was just not clean enough. The bathroom sink had a crack in it, the curtains were old! This was just not the Embassy Suites that I am accustomed to and I was just not pleased. It was more like a 2-3 Star Hotel than a 5! The breakfast buffet left little to be desired! They had no real eggs at the cook to order station! Happy hour was not happy as the snacks were circus food!! This hotel needs serious upgrades to catch up with other 5 Star embassy suites! I will not stay there again!

The bed was comfortable

Great location with friendly and helpful staff...facility and food could use some improvement.

Breakfasts were disappointing...eggs very dry, oatmeal with no flavor. Sleeper sofa was extremely uncomfortable. Rooms could benefit from a deep clean and maintenance check.

Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Bed was extremely comfortable. Great space in suite when traveling with a small group.

I had a very bad weekend

The pool was closed I had to stay in the room my entire stay..😢

The cook for Breakfast was great the area was uncomfortable and cold.... And a lot of construction work was going on in the building that started at 8am

NYE Weekend
    • Premium Queen Room

On our last day only 1 out of 3 elevators were operational. It made for very long waits as the hotel was sold out.

The property as a whole was beautiful. It was extremely close to a MARTA station and shopping. No place yo eat late at night except a gas station.

I stayed 4 nights between 28 DEC-01 JAN and will absulotely not stay there again EVEN FOR FREE!

- Staff wasn't caring enough - Slow check-in/check-out - Unexpected room cleanliness - Long wait at the elevators. 3 elevators but only 2 were working on first day and just 1 on the other days! - Very basic breakfast items not available. - Charged and expensive parking ($12/day) even though it's away from the city center and downtown.

Just the location.

Not a normal model for an embassy suite franchise. Downgrade location

Staff was NOT professional. They were very loud, NOT available, and didn't treat the guest as a priority.

Omelette were too hard. Sink water was very slow draining. Shower handle was very hard to turn on. My partner almost broke handle to get water on

Staff were amazing, friendly and helpful.

2 of the 3 elevators were broken while staying. The one elevator for 10 floors of guests stayed pretty busy! We stayed here twice in December and it was broken both times...maybe a full time elevator service person on staff? It was the only small thing in an overall wonderful and cozy stay!

Staff were amazing, friendly and helpful. They went out of their way repeatedly to make sure we had a wonderful time. Can not recommend enough. Pool was a great amenity too! Breakfast was great and the beds so comfortable.

I would stay there again was convenient to mall restaurants

Loved the breakfast selection pancakes omelets fruit eggs bacon u name it it was there happy hour was good too bed and pillows comfortable good nite sleep almost missed breakfast lol

It was great will return
    • Premium King Suite

The guy that was at the check the day I check out . He was so rude I’m not talking about deanglo he was ok it was the other guy . I checked out Sunday at 11:00

Happy hours

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

OK if you have to be close by, but nothing special

Chlorine smell when you walk into the hotel, not much care for the environment (I wanted to reuse my towel but it was replaced anyway, got new bathroom soap every day after using it once), room didn't get much fresh air, had to wait for my room at 6pm

Separate bedroom and sitting room, good buffet breakfast

Not the best but it'll do

The room had a funny smell. My wife and I had to use cleaning products to get the odor out. We were just coming off a four hour flight from Arizona and it was almost midnight so we stayed until morning.

The room was very spacious, Very easy parking access. The guy that makes the hot breakfast is awesome. He made sure my wife and I had everything we needed.

Avoid if possible
    • Premium King Suite

Whole place smelled of chlorine from a terrible pool. Only one lift working. Rooms were big but very dated & smelled also. The whole place badly needs a make-over. Breakfast was only ok. Staff on the desk were not helpful.

Not much

Out of 1-10 I’ll give it a 5 and that’s being nice because I’m a very clean young man

The elevators were down, the shower had hair in it, the floors had fine brown hairs on it, and there was hair in the two bath towels and a brown or red spot in it

The bed

Very disappointing. I have stayed at many other Embassy Suites and always enjoyed not the Perimeter
    • Premium King Suite

The staff were not experienced we were met by a greeting of welcome to the “Marriot”. The elevator did not work we had to walk 8 flights. I needed a document faxed at night the staff would not do it in the morning they were glad to. The room next to us had a food try out all day I called down to the front desk to ask for it to be removed at 8 PM once again the person at the front desk refused saying “ there was no help available to do it “ Unfortunately the experience did not meet the price!

It wasn’t pleasant at all!!!

My hot water didn’t work the first night and, and my heat didn’t work for 2 consecutive days and nights. I was finally relocated to another room. I also caught a really bad cold!!!

The bed was comfortable, and the room was pretty clean. The parking price was reasonable. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, and the snack table that was set up.

I will never stay there again, it was absolutely disgusting.

The room was moldy and disgusting. There was hair stuck to the roof. The bed had black mold. The towels had holes in them. The bathtub was stained all over the bottom. It was loud! I didn’t sleep because I felt so gross, this was not Embassy quality. I am so disappointed.

Would I stay again? No

Not a very clean hotel. In the room, trash under the sink. The bathroom smelled. The furniture and decor was aged. Breakfast was not the best I’ve had. I had to leave go to a near restaurant because it was not good.

You could hear the fountain from the room. The hotel staff was very helpful and kind.

The staff was great

My room could use a little extra attention from housekeeping there was ugly spot in carpet and blood on the wall could have Been better. I did not request a room change hotel was very crowded

The staff was great

Not happy at all.
    • Premium King Suite

Arrived and after being on the road for 6 hours and only 1 elevator was working. Get in the room and only 1 television was working, the heat and air unit didn't work and finally the linen was dirty. The blanket was noticeably dirty and had a bad odor. I called all this in. The maintenance guy was nice, he replaced the TV 2 hours later and fixed the heating air unit and they delivered my linen and I had to change my own bed.

disappointing to say the least.

literally everything else was horrible. Mildew on ceiling, bad smell in room. Didn't even use WiFi and they charged is for it. $12 to park but no security in parking garage. Huge breakfast area, but very limited breakfast selection. Elevator broke during or stay as well. We will never go back there.

Pool stays open till midnight.

Horrible

Everything.. Rude Staff Staff Lied to my face Reserved upper floor 2 months prior an still stuck me on first floor AC didn't work View was horrible Shower was way to hot even on cold setting Pay high price for cheap days inn value service

Bed was comfortable... That's about all

Room wa filthy, used shampoo and even glasses still had drop...

Room wa filthy, used shampoo and even glasses still had drop of wne in bottom . My guests had to clean room before she felt comfortable. Instead of making right they gave her box of Clorox wipes

There was a bra and soak on the side of my bed when we got...

There was a bra and soak on the side of my bed when we got there. I think the cleaning crew should’ve cleaned better. There should also be a entrance from the garage.

I will never stay here again weather I’m alone or with family. Not the comfy cozy experience I’m
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/ Non-Smoking

The Breakfast was HORRIBLE! We couldn’t get any extra linen as far as towels & washcloths go , even after calling the front desk on two different times. I even tried a day later, they said the would bring some up but NEVER DID!

We enjoyed the hot tub & the pool ... Until we found an old bandage floating in it & dog chew toys!

RMS nice and clean

I was charged double for my room when I realized it I went to take care of it and the young lady that was attending was not professional at all I couldn't get the situation straightened out to the following day at 4 p.m. our stay of three days we had one whole day that we had to stay in a hotel because of the mistake that they made so we missed out on a lot not happy about that at all

RMS nice and clean

We all had a wonderful time.

The bar was nice. Oatmeal perfect! The grill was extremely slow and I never got my omelette....

Atmosphere was wonderful, loved the personality of house keeping staff! All of those guys should get a bonus. We had 7 rooms and they were always clean.

Not happy with the quality of service

I didn't like the fact that I had to call for towels twice a day and each time I had a long wait on the guest phone

I enjoyed the bed it was awesome

Probably won't choose this hotel again

Room was humid even with the air conditioner on. Breakfast buffet wasn't ready until 8 am. No one at front desk for check out. Parking cost an additional $12 a night.

I loved the cleaniness quiteness and comfort of my room.

Although the garage was behind the hotel there was no hotel entrance connection so if you needed a luggage dolly like I did you had to exit the hotel walk the sidewalk to your car and vice versa. Thank was a pain and my only complaint.

I loved the cleaniness quiteness and comfort of my room. The view was actually a good one.I could look down from my windows and decide from there which way I wanted to go. Public transportation was right there into the city, however less than 5 minutes away in any direction from the hotel were places to go; food shopping you name it.

It was ok but will not return to this establishment

For the price, it was very underwhelming. My husband and I love staying at embassy's but this one is not up to par. Staff didn't really want to answer questions, breakfast was just ok (I paid for our breakfast and no one even checked for a ticket. Probably could have ate for free like some other guest told me), and the room had peeling paint in places..will not return.

It was close to the interstate so we had great access to get in and out

Meh

Old outdated. Our room had broken glass frame and raggedy carpet. Hair was on baseboards. Could tell housekeeping quickly and barely touched the room.

Overall the place was amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
    • Premium King Suite

There was a couple lights out in the room. The exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work, and since there was two separate TVs in the room it would have been nice to have two separate remotes.

Bed was comfortable it supported my back very well. It's hard to find a good bed with lower back issues. I liked the hotel property, and how it was laid out. The complementary snacks in the room was very nice.

Never again
    • Premium King Suite

The staff was rude. They gave us a room that had not been cleaned yet. We opened the door exhausted, to a filthy room. They changed us to a different room that stunk of such perfumed cleaners that it almost made me gag.

close to restaurants

Absolutely magnificent!!!
    • Premium King Suite

There was one perk. One of the elevators stopped working on my last day there. So there was a 20 minute delay on getting downstairs to check out.

Everything was Perfect. My first time visiting Atlanta. And the stay at the Embassy Suites made it even better. Thanks for the hospitality!!

Nice facilities, however staff is not very helpful or honest.

I was overcharged $12 for the room. I booked at a rate of $166 however when I checked in the clerk charged my card $178. When I asked why, he indicated that the difference was a deposit for incidentals that would be credited back after checkout. I never received the $12 credit.

Inner Courtyard atmosphere.

Nice place to be !

I think there are two areas that could improve with the breakfast. I think the variability could have been more extensive. I.e. there was no chocolate tea however the lady said it would be added to the menu shortly, also the choice of fruit and cereals could have been improve. What was there was not bad but to improve one must look at all areas. One more thing. Although the serving area is nice but how thinks are layed out could be improve so customers find every thing seemlessly i.e. the plane hot water disseminater was not clearly marked and for a hot water unit it is very high and if spilled could burn someone. I am not being bad simply looking at the little things where you could improve. Generally this hotel is excellent, the areas I high lighted are minor. The core areas are all well intact, i.e. service, cleanlyness and building infrastucture, all 10 points. I would come to this hotel any and every time, that i am in Atlanta and I would recommend to friends and family.

The hotel is well design from a physical perspective, I like the sun light roof and the ability to have a panoramic view coming in and out of the rooms and from the elevator. The eating areas and lounge is all easily accessible. Seeing and finding friends and family is all very easy with this design. I like the idea of using the natural lighting via the transparent roof. Eco and energy friendly. I also liked the free give away of snacks and alcoholic beverages between 5:30pm and 7:30pm on this Saturday afternoon. I am not sure if this was a one off thing or if it is frequently done on Saturdays.

Overall, my stay was ok. Expected more because it was "Embassy" though.
    • Premium King Suite

Staff were not too friendly and security scared me a few times when leaving my room because he seemed to always be near a corner, hiding or peeping. Haha. Pretty weird.

I DIDN'T HAVE TO SIT THROUGH THE POUNDING OF A CAT 4 HURRICANE. :)
    • Premium King Suite

EXTEND WEEK DAY BREAKFAST UNTIL 9:30 am.

THE STAFF WAS TERRIFFIC. I EVACUATED FROM HURRICANE IRMA, GOT A GREAT RATE & ROOM. THE ROOM WAS NICE & THE HOTEL LOCATION WAS VERY GOOD. BREAKFAST EACH MORNING WAS GOOD. I HAD TO EXTEND MY STAY BY TWO DAYS AND THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL IN ACCOMODATING ME. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE EXPERIENCE. I LOVE STAYING @ THE HILTON HOTEL GROUP. IT IS ALWAYS MY PREFERRED HOTEL CHAIN.

Great staff!

The hotel probably needs a renovation soon.

The staff was so accommodating and patient. They had to deal with a hotel full of tired and stressed out evacuees.

Great business trip

I didn't really like having to walk through the lobby to get to the pool, but it is what it is, I guess.

The beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating.

Our stay at the Embassy Suites Peremiter Site was above average. We loved every minute of the stay.

We liked everything about this hotel. It is above avereage.

The Rooms were spacious and comfortable. The Breakfast was above average. The Chefs were clean and very efficient. The food was very well prepared and looked so very well arranged and attractive. The Chefts were clean and well groomed. The Registration staff members were very poite and efficient. This Hotel was a joyous experience, It was truly above average.

Over all good

The car parking charge is automatic , but you all don't have no other parking around for guest

Breakfast bar was good and cleanliness all around was good

Will not go back

Under staffed. The person the signed us up was rude. The room had to many items that needed repaired. Some were not safe. The worst I have seen in the past 5 years

Browse Embassy Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center traveller photo gallery