2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Maryland hotel reviews
  4. Linthicum Heights hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Embassy Suites Baltimore - at BWI Airport

Reviews of Embassy Suites Baltimore - at BWI Airport This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

1300 Concourse Drive, Linthicum Heights, MD 21090, United States of America

#11 of 27 hotels in Linthicum Heights

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

WELL GO 2 DA MARRIOTT FROM NOW ON
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

THE KITCHEN PHONE DIED/MESSED UP/ DIDNT HAVE ENOUGHSTAFF I DONT & DEY COULDN'T CALL DOWN HAD 2 WALKIN DOWN..... #STAFF NEEDS 2 TELL PARENTS THEY NEED 2 BE RESPONSIBLE 4 THERE CHILDREN... KIDS RUNNIN THREW DA HALLWAYS, PARENTS IS STANDING N THE HALLWAY ENCOURAGING THERE KIDS 2 FLIP & PUSHUP WHILE PPL TRYNA GET PASSED... THE KIDS YELL DOWN FROM THEM TOP #8THFLOOR

I FOUND A ROACH N MY BATHROOM...I HAD 2 PACK UP ALL MY STUFF B4 IT WAS X 2 LEAVE 2 GO 2 ANOTHER ROOM....I WAS NOT HAPPY....WE HAD SUMTHIN PLANNED...AND THAT MADE US LATE....OVA ALL IT WAS OK STAY... #2MANYKIDS

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

1. I am yet to receive an itemized billing statement.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

1. I am yet to receive an itemized billing statement. When I checked out something was wrong with the computer. I was told that I would get a statement by email - nothing. This was 4 days ago. 2. For most of my stay the elevators were broken. Only 1 worked and it would not stop on my floor (3rd floor). I have not been able to follow up as I am in transit to Germany.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

Location to the airport;
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

Every staff member I encountered seemed to lack any urgency, they seemed uninterested in helping. We arrived hungry and wanted to eat. Sat for 15 min and was refused to be acknowledged. Went to ask someone for a menu. They grudgingly gave me one. Then we sat and were ignored for many more minutes. I was not about to pay for that kind of service. The table beside also was being ignored and were frustrated. They were trying to pay and staff was either disappeared or one server was sitting, laughing and talking to a friend the entire time we were there. We went back to hotel and I gave my son some snacks and I went to bed hungry. Hoping breakfast goes better. I am starving! Front desk had one person working. Again at some point another front desk person lazily walked out of a back room chewing food and finally asked to help someone.

Location to the airport; free hot breakfast

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

The fact that a $150 fee was required at check-in for...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that a $150 fee was required at check-in for incidentals was both insulting and unannounced. I may have been the lucky one to be able to afford that but what of those who could not. I have reconsidered ever staying there again just for that slap in the face. There are plenty of other hotels in the area that are more respectful.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Pretty inside.

N/a

Pretty inside. Room was spacious with suite (bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchenette). Loved the counter space in the bathroom. Kids loved the pool. Happy hour and breakfast were great.

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

I've always liked their breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I think the late evening food selection was weak, and over priced. The $8 dollar hot dog for a kid???

I've always liked their breakfast. The Chef was very professional and cooked to order. I have always appreciated their beverage selection in the morning to.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

The hotel staff was extremely pleasant
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool closed as soon as we got there due to chemical embalances with chlorine. The pool was the main reason we booked this hotel, major dissapointment.

The hotel staff was extremely pleasant

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Grey stay great atmosphere
    • Non-Smoking Corner Suite

I love the amenities especially the happy hour. Staff was friendly and courteous. Had a minor hiccup with tv and blanket and staff went above and beyond to restore customer satisfaction! Will definitely be staying again.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Location and shuttle service was nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Got there and there was no toilet paper in our room. Happy hour was overcrowded and picked over, breakfast was good but most items were cold. We forgot toothpaste and their little store had everything but that. The bathrooms were not clean. Definitely not worth the price paid. Staff at the front talked so fast didn't understand what he said. For an embassy I was quite disappointed. Dated and could use some upgrades.

Location and shuttle service was nice.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Awesome two day getaway.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Demond is the best Hotel Manager I have ever met. I had a slight issue with my card bring charged which I thought and he cleared that right up for me. I'm disabled so when my back acts up I can barely walk so both days the staff made sure they asked me what I wanted and asked to get more more if needed. Lastly I didn't have enough money to get home so I asked can they shuttle me to my friends house by Arundel Mills & Demond said no but I'll pay for a cab for you to get 100% home.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Good location, nice property.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not the best way I have seen the managers reception done. Line for drinks was too long all the time.

Staff was friendly and usual standards for an Embassy Suites.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Will be back
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

Room but staff took care of it right away

The staff was very nice and helpful. The lady driver for shuttle bus (sorry forgot her name) was very nice and helpful. Breakfast and reception was nice

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Friendly staff, especially the breakfast crew!
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

There was a very loud sound (possible the elevator). it was very disturbing 24/7 and kept me awake at night. Maintenance inspected and determined that it was not the A/C and nothing could be done. The hotel staff did not follow up with me after this.

Friendly staff, especially the breakfast crew!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

The check in process was smooth.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The check in process was smooth. Staff provided great customer service. Room was exceptionally beautiful. Room-service were timely. Food was perfect. No complaints. Lived the complementary happy hour and breakfast. Chefs at breakfast were professional and cooked up some scrumptious breakfast.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Unimpressed
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

This is a mediocre hotel. My room smelled dank and moldy. Over the course of my three day stay the same dirty wine glasses were left out in the lounge. There were hoards of noisy children running around. It was nearly impossible to get room service. The staff were generally incompetent. The shuttle left 20mins late for the airport. With all this the rates seemed exorbitant.

It was conveniently near the airport with free shuttle

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Baltimore visit September 2018
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I can’t think of anything that we didn’t like.

Very happy with the room, daily breakfast that came with the cost of the room. Full breakfast not just continental. Spacious accommodations, clean and friendly.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2018

I love Embassy Suites BWI.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I was unaware of the $50 hold for any incurred charges. I would have felt better if it had been listed in the final cost in Booking.com.

I love Embassy Suites BWI. I stayed for my honeymoon night and family reunion. It is my go to hotel. The price is good and I love the courtesy happy hour and hot breakfast. It is close to restaurants and movies.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Will not stay at embassy again

See above

Registering front office, a shower of water from the ceiling was our welcoming opening red flag. Lack of maintenance could be seen throughout our stay.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Happy hour
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The a.c. wasn't working. Called several times to the front desk and all they did was kept resetting the breaker. Been like that since I checked in, but then later that night the supervisor wanted to change my room. I said they could've done that earlier, but it was already late so he gave us a fan but the room was still hot.

Happy hour

• Reviewed: July 30, 2018

We love staying at Embassy Suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had some concerns about the breakfast buffet and the fact the we were declined for a late checkout. I was told that there were NO MORE late checkouts from the front desk manager.

My family and I came down for our family reunion. Our room was very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Not the best embassy suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Needs to be updated. A bit run down. No lifeguard. Room temp. Housekeeping entering room way too early before checkout without knocking. Breakfast horrible. Happy hour rationed.

Location convenient.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

The location was convenient to the airport and downtown...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The location was convenient to the airport and downtown Baltimore. The bartender was very polite and professional. The whole staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Nice hotel but bit disappointed with customer service
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I requested 2 double beds when i made the reservation but when we arrived the room had a king. I told them about my request and asked to transfer us to a room with 2 double beds but they said they were fully booked and cannot accommodate. I’m just a bit frustrated cause they could have emailed me and informed me.

Nice place to stay in if you want near the airport. Price is reasonable.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Overall fair.
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

My room was over the pool. The smell of chlorine was strong and we could hear the noise from the pool in the bedroom. Don't stay in room 215 if you go to bed before the pool close, you will not be able to sleep. I've stayed at other Embassy Suites and the breakfast here was not the best. Raw vegetables in my omelet, the other Suites cooked the veggies before adding to the omelet. Don't want to sound picky, but I just thought they were all the same.

The comfort of the bed was excellent.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

I went out and when I returned some of my stuff was missing,...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I went out and when I returned some of my stuff was missing, I reported it but nothing was done, it’s not worth the money, and there is no view only the parking lot. Never will I ever book there again

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

The layout of the room, the breakfast included, it was clean...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Refrigerator didn’t get cold enough until 3rd day of our 3 day stay. The iron leaked water when I used it. The floors ice maker didn’t work all weekend.

The layout of the room, the breakfast included, it was clean and very comfortable and the staff responded immediately. We also requested late check out last minute and were able to stay until 12:30pm. I will stay here again next year.

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

We absolutely loved my stay at the Embassy Suites BWI.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There is nothing I didn’t like about my stay at the Embassy Suites BWI.

We absolutely loved my stay at the Embassy Suites BWI. The beds were nice and comfy. The breakfast was wonderful with a variety of choices. We absolutely loved the happy hour as well. The property is well kept and located in a very quiet area.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

HOT times at Embassy suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Air conditioning was obviously not working properly. Children unaccompanied trying to sit in bar. Where is security?

Staff, Will at the desk was excellent. Carol the bartender was excellent as well.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Comfortable but noisy
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

shower pressure was weak when set to any other temperature besides scalding hot. There is no soundproof to the rooms. I could hear all of the rumble from the restaurants, surrounding rooms and people in the hall/walkway which made it difficult to watch tv in the sitting area and sleep. There was a foul odor coming from the bathroom at times.

Bed was comfortable, room was spacious

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Staycation
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators. Had to wait awhile. One elevator was broken.

Free happy hour. Free breakfast was excellent. Jacuzzi was relaxing. Not far from Maryland Live

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Okay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Too many teenagers in the hotel. Went around knocking on doors at least at my door five times. I did speak to the front desk the next day. They said they would have taken care of it if i would have let them know???? Atrium with bar and restaurant in the middle of hotel it can be very loud. Elevators were slow.

Pool area was nice, but way smaller than picture. Room was a decant size. Bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Needs updating, but the hotel is decent.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bread, bagels, donuts, and pastries were all stale and the scrambled eggs were served runny. I was a little disappointed with the added fees I incurred. I was informed the total cost of the room (w/taxes) would be one amount and I ended up paying $25 more. Not good!

The bed was comfortable and I felt safe in the hotel. I also like the fact that some of the breakfast is served rather than allowing hotelers to have a free for all, which can become quite messy. The staff who picked up finished plates and worked the kitchen floor were kind and worked hard.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

When I travel I always stay at Embassy Suites.
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

I have to say that the breakfast wasn't so pleasant. The breakfast buffet needs an upgrade.

When I travel I always stay at Embassy Suites. The location and property was great.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Nice, except for the BS on the outside lighting for the large parking lot.
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

Stayed there for 8 nights and complained to the front dest that the large parking light would RARELY came on. They told us it had something to do with the city. However the adjoining properties didn't seem to have any issues with there parking lot lighting. Very disappointed and didn't believe what we were being told.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Beautiful facilities!

Beautiful facilities! Great accommodations! I enjoyed the breakfast buffet and made to order omelettes. I also enjoyed the amenities - pool, lounge spaces, microwave and fridge in the rooms. And great hospitality!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

I enjoy my stay each time
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The atmosephere is beautiful which makes it so comfortable to relax.I have been cming to the Embassey hotel for many years i have ttold so many of my friends how i like it especially the breakfast and happy hour. Not a thing

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Great breakfast, awful staff experience!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I came downstairs to find some medicine, I spoke with the desk clerk who was on the phone and pointed in the direction of the "gift shop area". I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I left to go to my car. I motioned to tell him I couldn't find it...he was on his phone.. Well, when I got outside halfway to my car, a security guard stopped me and told me the front desk clerk said I STOLE something from the shop. I was mortified! The security guard was apologetic, but it ruined my weekend. I made myself sick with anxiety afterwards. My boyfriend was infuriated. Needless to say, as much as I enjoyed staying in the past, I won't be back.

As always the breakfast was great. I've stayed there before and I always am pleased with the room, breakfast and reception

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

An accident that could have caused terrible consequences
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Since we were on vacation, it meant late nites. Room service was knocking on the door and opening it two mornings at 8 AM. GOOD THING THE SLIDE LOCK WAS IN PLACE. also the cover plate on the skimmer basket was not secured, my 4 year old niece stepped just as the cover flew off from excessive water movement in the pool. Her ankle was scratched on both side badly. Night staff wasn't to concerned, told us when we felt like it and the bleeding stopped bring her to the desk, they had a first aid kit 😟. It was a miracle her ankle wasn't broken. When her foot was pulled out of the whole,the skimmer basket was still attached. Morning shift was very apologetic. Maintenance said they would check the snaps that seemed to be broken.

I have never stayed at an embassy suites I didn't love. Amenities are great.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

great for a family stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed said king but it was a undersized king. I booked this hotel for the indoor pool, however the pool was closed and the staff could not provide any response to when it would be open. Having to explain to my young children the pool was closed was not ideal.

Staff was friendly, room was clean and spacious. Great weekend price and included breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Great!! The kids enjoyed themselves anyway
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was not up and running that night or the next day..which is why we came..for a pool party

The breakfast was sooooo good. The staff was phenomenal!!! Great spirit and happy to help

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

I liked every except for the mold inside the bath, and the...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the mold that was in the bathroom inside #336,the young lady who had on a bikini around children and when do adult have any alone time in the pool area under 18 & family 7am-9pm adults only 9pm-11pm

I liked every except for the mold inside the bath, and the young adult who was inside the pool area with a bikini on around alot of children.

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Great experience and perfect location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was hard to turn the shower on.

The bed was very comfortable. I was able to fall right to sleep unlike at other hotels where you would toss and turn. The room temperature was perfect.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Disappointing for an Embassy Suites.
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

There were many kids in the hotel. They were running around the hotel and slamming doors when entering and exiting rooms.

Hotel was very modern and clean. The breakfast was very good but the plates were not stocked and the food on the breakfast bar was not testicles.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

The hotel did not have the Booking.com reservation. Although my wife got a room and paid for it. I was charged for the room as well as a no show . Now I have to dispute the charge.

• Reviewed: February 19, 2018

Nice facility in a great location.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The middle elevator was not functioning our entire visit. We were traveling in a large group with handicap people. We had to wait for long times for the elevator.

The room was spacious and the breakfast was amazing.

Joy fun comfort and amazing staff & food! #love
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

check-in experience wasn’t that bad but it didn’t go as requested. I was supposed to pay cash when checking out & have a only the $75 incidental hold on my card..instead the staff member put the full balance on there. I was not extremely pissed because I have the money but I was a little upset because he was moving to fast and didn’t listen! Other than that I love this place

I love everything! The distance, the rooms minus the pillows bc they sank even having three under my head which kinda hurt my neck so had told fold a few...I knew about the complimentary breakfast but was very surprised & amazed & happy about the complimentary evening reception which I love love loved! I love the cleanliness, I love that the hotel is close to different stores. I love the whole experience

I liked the room it was very nice
    • Non-Smoking Corner Suite

I didn't like the fact that you can not bring balloons in the building. There was nothing telling me I couldn't so when I bought my balloons in the let me know they were not allowed, so had to let them go.

I liked the room it was very nice

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Perfect Staycation!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This is not faulting the hotel but it must have been a convention going on and there were a lot of kids running around and this was a bit of a romantic get away....

The hotel was beautiful. My room was spacious and clean. Everything was beyond my expectations.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

The room, pool and hot tub was Excellent.
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

When I checked in they tried to over charge me. I had to show them my bookings.com reservation a few times and read it with them before they got it right. Then they added an extra charge of $25 that wasn't shown on the reservation. Then the hotel was full with guest and kids but they kept calling my room to tell me to keep the noise down. But there was no noise coming from our room but the tv and laughter because we was watching a comedy movie. Also we tried to get an early morning swim and the pool that was supposed to open at 6am didn't open until after 11am. They kept telling us it would open in a half an hour over and over but it never opened. We just gave up very disappointed we couldn't enjoy the pool one last time before we left.

The room, pool and hot tub was Excellent. I enjoy the breakfast, it was Delicious. The Breakfast Staff and Cook was very friendly, attentive and patient. I just wished they had Belgian waffles and more fruit options. It was a nice getaway because they had something for the kids and adults. They had an Evening Cocktail Hour with free drinks and snacks that was Awesome, it was nice to meet other guest staying at the hotel there also. It was kid and family friendly, my son made a few new friends around the hotel and can't wait to return.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2018

The stay was ok. We
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff did not take care of all needs. I could not get a receipt for my stay. The driver of the van did not even help load our luggage and was rushing us.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Pleasant stay, very comfortable room and bed. Very clean, quiet hotel. Excellent location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The young lady that signed me it to hotel was a bit "blah" as she was curt and offered me no bottled water in a brown bag like I witnessed other guests receiving. Refrigerator in my room 530 was half-way working. Reported it to the front desk upon my check out.

The made to order breakfast was excellent as were the breakfast staff. Very pleasant breakfast staff.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2018

One of the best hotel's I ever stayed at
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot tub was broken and they informed me that it would be fixed on 1/12/18 when I called and that's why I really booked that room!!

The food was great

• Reviewed: January 11, 2018

Would definitely stay again.....

No fan in bathroom

Cooked to order eggs; AWESOME. The chef just bubbled with personality an friendliness. Complimentary Happy Hour fantastic, towels and other linens top brand. Really enjoyed our brief stay.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Stay was amazing. I will be staying again.
    • Non-Smoking Corner Suite

The parking was so far away for me. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't seven months pregnant and the temperature was higher.

Bed was amazing! I could have stayed in it the whole time. I love how it was snowing when we came in and they were outside at 6am shoveling the walkways and the parking lot. That was great customer service.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

Only issue was the room next to us had young adults playing...
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

Only issue was the room next to us had young adults playing loud music. We ended up having to move rooms. A small inconvenience. Besides that everything was fine.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

An okay stay. Rooms were great but rest of hotel was not as good as expected.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The heat in the rooms was fine but the foyer and common areas, including the pool were freezing making it difficult to enjoy happy hour and breakfast. Pus the hotel claimed that New Years Day was not a holiday and shut down breakfast at 9 leaving a lot of misinformed and hungry guests.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

The hotel itself was nice. However.......
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was FREEZING Cold. In and out of our room. I actually was there celebrating our Anniversary I left with a terrible sore throat due to the cool air blowing. Even though someone came to the room to fix the heat. Didn’t last.

Awesome location. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2017

Much needed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There must’ve been a family reunion going on in the lobby , kids running around , very noisy in the lobby without what appeared to be a lack of adult supervision

The peace and tranquility of the quietness in the room , much needed

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Convenient, clean, reliable standards.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Airport shuttle process could have been better. Some noise from the atrium could be heard in the living room. Room service finished very early and choice of snacks was limited.

Room set up was good. Breakfast was plentiful with a good choice.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

They charged us for smoking cause they seen a cup the we used when we smoked outside said we're smok
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

They say we were smoking n our room but we did. we used a cup when smoked outside n kept our cup n the room n our last day we threw it away n they assume we were smoking n the room n charged us. They went n the trash n assume that's what happen didn't even ask me n my partner.

breakfast n the morning

• Reviewed: October 6, 2017

It was an 8 . it got better as I enjoyed one cocktail from bar
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They gave me an dirty room 1st . then came up and gave me a second room with refigarater broke .

The location was on point. The staff was great .the room was good

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Lousy a lot of money for the night
    • King Room with Bath Tub- Hearing Accessible/ Non-Smoking

Shower didn't work having to call maintenance to fix the shower the air wouldn't click on only the heat and the door wouldn't completely shut a lot of problems

The cleanness of the room the bed that's about it

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Nice stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was not cleaned properly from the previous occupant.

I appreciated the onsite hot breakfast. Chefs were great. The room was spacious and comfortable

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Other than missing breakfast, it was a good stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We missed breakfast on Monday morning, we were told by the staff at check in breakfast Monday-Saturday was 6:00-10:00 when it was 6:00-9:00.

The happy hour from 5:30-7:30 everyday

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Great hotel, bad management
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was tasty, but I've never been to an Embassy Suites that does not allow the guest to serve themselves on the buffet. It results in a wait for breakfast over one hour. Not at all acceptable. I'll never return and would not recommend it. I also left something at the property and immediately called to try to get it back. I called 6 times and my calls were never returned. When I requested a manager, I was denied. My reservation was also cancelled by a staff member and I was denied a room until I involved Booking.com who confirmed another guest's reservation should have been cancelled. I sat there for 45 minutes after arriving from a delayed flight at 1:00 am! NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT FITTING WITH THE EMBASSY SUITES BRAND.

The rooms are a good size, clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2017

The room and facilities were clean and fresh.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My only complaint that was solved when I brought it to their attention. Was no towels or water in fitness center and no towels at pool area.

The room and facilities were clean and fresh. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was great.

• Reviewed: July 17, 2017

Awesome sauce!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have no complaints what so ever. The service was great!

Everything was awesome! I will be returning and recommending Embassy suites bwi to family and friends. The bed was oh so comfortable!

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Nice place to getaway and relax.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My bathroom wasn't cleaned properly. Used soap was still in shower soap scum was in tub and hair was on the floor. But I always travel with cleaning supplies so I didn't complain. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.

It was nicely updated and the happy hour was a plus.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2017

Never stayed at EmbassySuites before - Will Again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

See above, further, the Wifi, even when purchased was deemed unsafe by my virus protection,so I was unable to even get to Maps to find my way to the Car Rental facility at 4 in the morning.

The wifi wasn't free and the coffee maker was great but only had decaf coffee. When leaving at 3:30 a.m. I needed caffeine. However, the room was quiet and chilled just what I needed.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2017

One of the best places to stay.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible Roll in Shower Non - Smoking

The only negative thing was the wifi was not working all the time, they need to upgrade there wifi.

The place was extremely nice, the food was very good.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

Very clean, big room and we'll designed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator didn't work so we used the employees back elevator for all the hotel . In addition we have to walk through all the stuff at the back

Very clean, big room and we'll designed

• Reviewed: May 2, 2017

Family Gathering
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Problems with reservations and staff at bar/lounge were not friendly. Thankfully, the others I dealt with were doing their jobs and friendly.

We had the ability to hang out in our room as if we were home because of the suite set up.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2017

Ok.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The Wait For Check In Was A Little Longer Than Usual And He Seemed A Bit Overwhelmed. Another Front Desk Attendant Didn't Seem Too Happy To Be There, Also I Knew There Was A No Party Rule But Didn't Know That One Helium Balloon Wasn't Allowed In A Room With One Adult -_- . I Mean Even If One Balloon Popped Would It Have Been That Much Of A Disturbance, But I Digress.

The Room Was Clean And Cozy Just As I Recall. The Restaurant, Bar, And Breakfast Staff Were Very Polite and Had Great Guest Service. The Food And Drinks Were Above Par.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Check in at noon.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Check in time was too late. Seems I paid $145.77 for half a day instead of 1 day. Check in should be from 12 noon til 12 noon the next day.otherwise service was good.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2017

This is a very beautiful hotels however for the time I was there it was very missed managed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The nose kids running with know supervision. Too much Loud profanity at the bar kids jumping in and out the hot tub with no supervisio. unsupervised usage in the gym area there was a kids party with balloons noise up until 2 a.m. in the morning was not able to get a good night's sleep

The room pool hot tub area

We Price Match