Reviews of Embassy Suites Boca Raton 3 stars

661 Northwest 53rd Street, Boca Raton, FL 33487, USA

#16 of 25 hotels in Boca Raton

Due to the smell of the room and the inconvenience of the one side elevator, my stay was ok
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The inconvenience of one side elevator in a building of seven foot, the smell of the room was terrible, as soon as the door open the room smells like, a bumpster. The company need to spend money in automatic air fresheners to be place in the rooms. Beautiful place, excellent staff, great service.

Upon arrival the little complimentary afternoon drinks and snacks. The staff were plaisant

I love staying at the hotel, staff is very friendly, rooms clean, price is affordable!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower curtain was too short in all of our rooms, which caused the floor to be wet!

The breakfast was great, this is my second time visiting this location it was great!

If it wasn’t for the cook, I would said the stay was bad. I’ll say it was an Okay stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room 544 smells awful in the front, it smelled damp. The shower was also loud, some kind of screeching noise was coming from it. Oh, and they turned down the bed took our wet towels and didn’t leave any clean ones.

Friendly staff. The omelette guy was awesome!

not the best embassy suites I stayed at. Dont think I will go back to that location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

house keeping was poor. room did not get cleaned on Saturday and did not have clean towels for shower. I called house keeping 3 times and they said they would be right there but nobody showed up. finally I went down to front desk to talk to manager on duty. She made me feel like I was bothering her but she called house keeping and someone showed up at my room to give me clean towels.

food was good. bed comfortable. grounds nice.

Okay if you’re staying a night for business but not great for families.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms were not clean. Kitchenette facilities consisted of a fridge and a microwave. I’m need of a refurb. Furniture in the suite was poor. Room was cluttered and not that comfortable.

The breakfast buffet was okay, and the gym was alright. Not great, but did the job.

Very very nice! Great choice!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

No NBCS to watch the hockey play offs!

The rooms were clean, the beds were great and that comforter was amazing! The breakfast was good and appreciated. It was a very nice place that I will stay in again!

The breakfast buffet was included and was pretty good
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The lady at the front desk (not the one who checked us in but the one next to her). She kept raising her voice at a woman who was trying to check in. She also threatened and did call the police to kick this woman off the hotel. I'm not sure why but the woman wasn't causing any trouble and kept her voice normal all the time. I don't think this hotel employee should have acted this way at all. What a rude and uncomfortable scene!

The breakfast buffet was included and was pretty good

Highly recommended but be prepared to wait should you use the restaurant.

The only negative was the restaurant service. While pleasant enough, I could never find my waiter and always had to get up and tell the bartender to please get my waiter. Small price. Food was good.

What a pleasure. From the front desk to the room to the pool, everything was above expectations. Well run hotel.

The staff made up for the dissatisfaction with the room.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelled of mildew. It doesn’t appear to be renovated as mentioned.

I liked the fact that it was two areas, the front desk staff was amazing! It was close to shopping. Room attendant was very polite.

The offer of free breakfast and happy hour was great and the...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was pretty small. The beds was uncomfortable. The breakfast ended early - 9:30 am is a bit early. SHould go until at least 10.

The offer of free breakfast and happy hour was great and the pull out bed was comfortable

The service was excellent.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The service was excellent. Lou helped from the time I walked in. Then the other staff from front desk to restaurant breakfast were so welcoming and nice. I was alone with my son and I felt so safe and taken care of. I stay at hotels often and no staff has ever been more accommodating.

we won't be back
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

breakfast, food was cold to luke warm. on the second day, i noticed that all of the sterno's were NOT lit. Had dinner the first night we were there. My dinner (ravioli) was luke warm, the plate was cold. The waiter was not friendly, never asked if we were happy with our meal

beautifull room, the bed was very comfortable.

Wii definitely stay on our trip to Florida next year.

Room not stocked with essentials shampoo, conditioner on arrival. Can’t bring these things on a plane. But they did bring us some when we called.

Happy hour.

Liked everything
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Don’t think a/c was working properly. Room was cold and we could not lower or adjust the a/c - everything else was very good and nice. Thank you.

Liked everything

We'll always stay at Embassy Suites when visiting Boca Raton.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The employees were over the top diligent , pleasant, helpful. Hotel is surrounded by miles of gorgeous nature trails that encourage walking or jogging.

It was awesome!

The bed was extremely comfort as well as the pillows! Lauren at the Front desk was so sweet and informative! I am looking forward to staying there again!

The hotel was the closest to our conference held at the...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The quality didn’t match the price I paid.

The hotel was the closest to our conference held at the Marriott at the boca Center that was full or we would have stayed there.

Overall great
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bar closes too early esp on weekend. 11pm? Maybe Extend breakfast hours til 10a on weekdays. Parking is hit or miss. Would be nice to have another entrance into the hotel near the back when forced to park there in the rain ☔️

The breakfast was good. Need bananas tho. Also flavored creamers for coffee. And fresh bagels not defrosted frozen lenders. You can do better. Your Chefs are awesome!

Confortable room
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel did not receive my Booking reservation. Anyhow, they respected the price quoted through Booking. This is the first time I arrive at a hotel with a reservation made through Booking and the hotel doesn't find it.

Confortable room

the most awful hotel stay I have ever experienced.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

-the shower rod in the bathroom was broken and one screw away from falling off. -carpet was filthy and had stains all over it and ripped in many places -air conditioning wasn’t working to full efficiency -huge stain on the curtains -the lock on the door was missing a screw -TV remote was not working-we had to walk up to the TV just to adjust the volume -the pillows were damp-we had to get towels from the front desk and put them on the pillows to sleep -there was mild inside the picture frame in the bathroom -one of the beds was broken (boxspring on the bottom)

Great food!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that guest complain & front desk calls everytime the baby makes noise. 1 year old son are going to cry

Great food! Fabulous breakfast buffet

Great stay!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not anything to complain about, staff made do with limited resources. The computer system was not operational our whole stay, but did not affect our stay.

Although this trip was right after the hurricane and the hotel was on generator power, the hotel and staff were very accommodating. The breakfasts were top notch and the evening cocktail hour was a nice bonus. Would definetly stay there again. A bit disappointed that there shuttle to FAU and surrounding restaurents was not available, but we understood.

Stay was very good except for the musty smell problem.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was musty smelling. Had a definite humidity problem, but was very cold. Like being in a damp basement. After being there for a day our clothes began to smell musty. They let us change rooms ,but the new room had the same problem.

Excellent Breakfast and happy hour

The room was clean and the a/c worked great.

The breakfast was ok, but nothing to write home about. Had plenty of towels the first night, but after cleaning, we only got one towel and washcloth each. Then an hour and a half before the morning of departure, the maid service tapped on the door and opened it before I could get there to answer.

The room was clean and the a/c worked great. The bed was comfortable and I liked the hanging clothes storage.

Overall good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was always cold in the room. We had to raise the thermostat everyday. The carpet in our room needed to be vacuumed. The florescent lighting in the bathroom was not optimal for applying makeup.

Room was okay. Location was good. Breakfast was excellent.

The breakfast was excellent, the king size bed and pillows...

The air conditioning was too cold in the lobby and eating area

The breakfast was excellent, the king size bed and pillows were very comfortable. The cocktails and snacks were a great start to the evening.

Cool stay
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms and bathrooms were very compact. The pool area is small and hotel's restaurant was pricey.

The stay was ok overall. They were doing renovations, so the place wasn't in tip top shape. The breakfast was decent for the cook to order hot food that was provided as complimentary with room.

Great value
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The room is bit dated, needs renovation and fresh painting. Balcony is too tiny. Room appears bit cramped.

Staff were friendly and ready to help. The breakfast was great. The decor was good, and laundry onsite.

Sleepless i'm boca

The fact that I was already in a king suite and had to transfer to the exact same room when I asked for a late checkout.... I decided to extend my stay and was put in a room smaller,and by the staircase. We went to the front desk and requested another room,once the key was given we left for a few hours... As we prepared for bed we noticed long strings of hair on top of the bed,we pulled the cover back to discover about 50 more strands of disgusting hair. The 4 pillows smelled horrible. By this time I was tired (I had neck and back surgery) sleepy and aggravated. I'm a long time customer and I love the location, but after this weekend of disappointments,I won't be returning that property.

Great Location

Not at all pleasant, had to wait 5 days to be refunded for the additional $50.00 charged at check in
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room had cockroaches and very noisy, the free drinks and snacks serves to be a cover up for what is a poor managed hotel

I did not like anything about this hotel.

Not too bad for Boca. Right off 95.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

No shower curtain, old food left in fridge. Toliet running the entire time. VERY noisy lobby until midnight each night!

Updates rooms, bed were nice. Breakfast is good, esp for kids.

THE FREE BREAKFAST, THE LOOK AND SMELL OF THE PROPERTY.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel employees entering our room with prior notification!!!!

THE FREE BREAKFAST, THE LOOK AND SMELL OF THE PROPERTY. THE FRONT DESK STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING!

Great breakfast, Nice and quiet
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner didnt seem to cool down good and the room smelled a little like mildew

Great hot breakfast with made to order omlettes and pancakes, bacon, french toast , fruit etc. Included in the price. After reading the reviews about hard beds I was a bit worried because I like soft beds but found them very comfortable. A/C did not cool down enough but it was very hot out. I was on the fifth floor and it was very quiet. Had a nice balcony but it was very hot out. Pool is kind of small and water was warm but overall it is a very nice place and I would stay there again

GREAT STAY!

Great reception from the staff ! Very welcoming. Nice clean room with ample space. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Well organized with great and friendly staff. Will definitely recommend and will definitely be back.

Embassy suites surprise
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

At checkin. The clerk looked and acted like he just got out of bed. He was only there the tone day...oth per front desk clerks were fine. Maid service could have been better. With five people, she didn't make sure we had a roll of toilet paper in reserve. We had to go down and get a roll when we were close to running out. She also didn't give us enough shampoo bottles. One day we had one container of shampoo and six conditiOners. When we checked in we return joy had four towels in the bathroom, should have had five.

Breakfast is outstanding. So Glaxo not to have nuclear bag breakfast.

The pool area was clean.

The temperature of the room was hot. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. We called for towels and rags like an hour from check out no one arrived to bring anything the check out person didn't sense concern.

The pool area was clean.

Complimentary breakfast was great, but the quality could be...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Complimentary breakfast was great, but the quality could be better. Complimentary adult beverages and some snacks in the afternoon hours is a great idea.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Life is too short to complain. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I ran out of toilet paper. Construction or something woke me up at 9 am for two mornings. And the bartender was rude when I asked for a soda.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Hotel was nice but was located in an office park type setting, not a walkable area.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The restaurant and all the common areas of this hotel were horribly cold. Needed a coat to eat breakfast.Complained to the desk clerk and she said that was the way the manager liked it. She showed me the portable heater that kept her from freezing behind the desk.

Nice made to order breakfast.

On Cloud Nine.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I went downstairs to order some food, I asked the bar tender he was a little busy, so I got someone from the kitchen to take my order and the bar tender was visibly upset, you would think he would be happy that someone else helped out, anyway I got my food and went back to my lovely room.

I slept like a baby, the bed was amazing, the room was nice and clean. Check in service was excellent, I will definitely be going there again.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

Awesome Experience!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking became a challenge as more guests arrived.

The staff was amazing. Our experience began at check-in with Emon (?). She was a pleasure to meet and had an awesome personality. This followed by cleaning staff. The ice maker on the second floor was broken, so a member of the cleaning staff (unknown name) took my ice bucket, ran up the stairs to another floor and returned with a container full of ice. Outstanding customer service!!!

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Great accommodations. Would stay there again and recommend it.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool shaded by tall buildings so sun was minimal.

Staff very friendly and competent. Room was clean and towels were big and fluffy. Good location just off I-95. Breakfast was very good with nice variety.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Wished breakfast was open a little longer than 9:30.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Wished breakfast was open a little longer than 9:30. Room not cleaned on one day of stay. Had to go ask for it to be cleaned but still didn't get cleaned. Very disappointed and upset

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

Very disappointed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We booked six months in advance for a king bed, but when we got there we were given two double beds. My husband and I could not sleep together. There is construction going on and so many of the rooms are unavailable Had we known , we would not have paid a premium price for this room. I would have booked across the street at Springfield suites for the same price. Construction workers began Sunday morning at 900am Very unhappy and probably going to cancel our reservation for later in the year

The breakfast was filling and plentiful

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

The daily breakfast was inpressive given that the hotel is...

The hotel is under construction!! Most of it!! But they advertise it as "newly renovated in 2016" so that was one of the reason why I choose this hotel. Construction workers, noise, dust everywhere, all day including the weekend. Upon check-in our room fridge did not work and the toilet seat was falling off. This hotel should be CLOSED during that massive renovation, it is a rip-off to sell rooms for about $180/night. For misleading guests like this, I would never go back to that property.

The daily breakfast was inpressive given that the hotel is under constuction.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Facilities and location very good. Manager nightly reception was excellent. Cook to order breakfast superb. Price seemed fair for property.

evrything

evrything

I enjoyed the breakfast and the complimentary drinks were an...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Although I didn’t report this, the vending machine took my money.

I enjoyed the breakfast and the complimentary drinks were an added plus.

Great staff.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms could use a little upgrade.

Great staff. Always prompt and available to help.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Huge room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, relaxing suite with couch, chairs, plus table for 6

I believe this place it's a excellent area to stay .continue to keep it nice alright.

They are very humble and understanding people.

Food

The room smelled a little of water damage

The room smelled a little of water damage

Anniversary

Loved the staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved how the staff made my son and new brides honey moon extra special thanks to all

The staff was very helpful and pleasant

The staff was very helpful and pleasant

we Swapped to three different places and they all smelled...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

we Swapped to three different places and they all smelled like water and mildew

Pillows were comfortable
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Roaches in the room. Requested crib 3 times before delivered. Charged incorrectly. Waffles were awful. Furniture was worn.

Pillows were comfortable

The rooms where not at Hilton standart

Lack of services

I did not get the room I paid for.

Good & Bad

Breakfast wasn't good.

Location was good

Happy Hour everyday !

Happy Hour everyday ! With drinks and appetizers included!!totally free!!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great value for the money.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shampoo and conditioner could have been Fancier.

Great value for the money.

Breakfast was excellent

The smell in the room.

Breakfast was excellent

My stay there was beautiful. I will denteinfly stay there again.

I had no complaints

Complimentary breakfast was great. Also complimentary wine and snacks were very refreshing.

It’s a good hotel
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

U should keep iron in every room

Very nice suite.

Somewhat hard to find

Very nice suite. Excellent breakfast selections

Consider updating facility.

Consider updating facility.

Hokes

Mattress was too soft

Good location, breakfast was awesome, and the staff supurb.

I had a wonderful stay and would recommend the hotel to anybody

Everything about the hotel was GREATT

Enjoyed!!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Delicious breakfast Knowledgeable, helpful, polite staff Property updated and lovelyenkoyed

Great breakfast

Room lighting

Great breakfast

Embassy in Boca
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevators not working Renovations on our floor. Smelled of glue. We checked out early.

Dust in the room.

Dust in the room. No shower cap.

Need more towel racks in the bathroom

Need more towel racks in the bathroom

Relaxing and enjoyable
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Hair dryer was broken went down asked for one but never received it.

Everything was delicious and hot