Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Convention Center Las Vegas 3 stars

3600 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169, United States of America

#118 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

I really enjoyed the whirlpool and the driver of the shuttle was very accommodating. Hu
    • King Suite - Hearing Accesible

I also don't recall being informed that construction would be going on

The breakfast was good; especially Omelet Station. However, it would be nice to see Turkey Bacon (Sausage) on the menu because everyone does not eat pork.

I am asian but your staff in the entrance gate(white)was so courteous despite the summer heat.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Registration area is too small ,no waiting lounge while u wait to register not a big deal but because i was thinking it might due to ongoing renovations.

I have kids with me and i like the place cause its away from casino means less smoke,less noise..

The breakfast was very good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The sink in the living room of room 603 was not working. The water hose was disconnected or not installed.

The breakfast was very good. The chef who cooked my omlet on Sunday 7/8 was very friendly! Also the person who checked us in at the front desk on Saturday 7/7, was very friendly. Continue having great employees.

The property was under construction and it was hot within...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was under construction and it was hot within the hotel. The breakfast arrangements were a mess and like no other of the Embassy Suites I have stayed.

Why do you have to pay for parking?
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The construction going on. Having to pay for parking when the spaces were very limited. My housekeeper did not put hand soap in my bathroom and kept leaving cleaning supplies in there.

The breakfast was the best.

Not good at all. And will never recommend to friends and family.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything from the managers to the kitchen manager, that kitchen manager is very rude and the way she looks at everyone in the kitchen especially we and some of the family with kids like she wanted to kick us out in the kitchen because we were late in our last day. The managers are not knowledgeable, the first one when we checked-in(I forgot to ask her name, ) holding our funds in the card we canceled ( I called my bank/Provident). The second one named Stephany charged my card twice inspite of the fact that I told her I keep checking my bank/ balance on line 3-4 times a day and I see that the hotel charged my card $1268.68 from the time we checked in. She just kept telling me my card is declined, how can my card declined when it showed there that they charged me already?, she told me that infront of many people and inspite of my explanation, she don’t listened to me when I told her that the hotel charged my card already, she asked my card again and I got charged twice. And also in the breakfast we found out that some guess got discount because of the renovation reason and we feel like we get treated unfairly. When we brought it up to the front desk, that manager( she said she’s the manager)Stephany said they never give discount so that means those 2 groups of people were lying to us? That’s why we didn’t finished our stay , we moved to other hotels. Not a good stay and experience in this hotel. And we will never recommend to friends and family. NEVER!

Nothing at all.

One bad apple, almost ruined the trip
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the shuttle drivers left my wife and I at a location where they supposed to pickup at, so we ended up walking back to the hotel at 11pm, and no action was taken to compensate for the inconvenience.

The breakfast and the convenience to catch the monorail train.

Breakfast was nice and the staff were great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Renovating the lobby and jack hammering started at 9am! There is netting on all the floors and the renovations are very loud and inconvenient. Wish we would have been warned.

Breakfast was nice and the staff were great. Beds are very comfortable. Was wonderful to park easily and not deal with winding through a casino and the smoke. Super easy in and out.

Nothing, paid a lot of money!
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Plus they put me by and exit door and that’s all I heard were people standing in front of my door talking and slamming that door. Plus!!! There were children who were playing in the hallway unattended!!! Broken furniture in the room!!! Nothing, paid a lot of money! They were under construction and there was no parking😡. But I was still charged $13 per day for parking😡

I was very happy with my stay...and will stay there again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The construction going on....but it’s for a better looking Facility...so it’s all good

The politeness of the staff and the willingness and promptness to meet my request

The evening cocktail hour was great.
    • Two Queen Bed Suite - Non-Smoking

I booked my stay with a lot of time in advance, I had no idea the whole hotel was under construction. It was a huge disappointment. If I had know that I would have booked somewhere else.

The evening cocktail hour was great.

Comfortable room, friendly staff. You get more than you pay for.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking situation is less than ideal and with the location traffic can sometimes affect getting in and out of the hotel.

The hotel staff were very helpful. The room was just big enough for our purposes.

The stay was great. Great staff and very accommodating . If you wanna overlook Vegas.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accesible

The bed was extremely comfortable. The rooms were really clean. The only problem is on my last night there was a small leak under the sink in the bathroom. So water was dripping. Not much though

nice and clean rooms
    • Two Queen Bed Suite - Non-Smoking

slow wifi very small outside pool and boring outside pool area hotel was under renovation, which we did not get any information about on booking.com when we booked the room. The breakfeast were crowled and too few seats the public areas were all wet when we arrived because the fire alarm (false alarm) went on just before our arival

nice and clean rooms

Parking is very limited and you have to pay a daily price...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Parking is very limited and you have to pay a daily price for parking and one day we came back only to find no spot to park so we had to park where valet parks their cars hopping we wouldn’t get flack for it.

Bring a hard hat.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

UndervRenovation, cramped breakfast area.

No where was it mentioned that the property was under major renovation. This disclosure would have let me know to book elsewhere!

There was construction work in the hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Hearing Accessible

There was construction work in the hotel. All our family members had allergy all night. There was no information about the construction on the website! It totally ruined the trip.

The rooms were comfortable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property is being the public areas extensively renovated. Booking.com showed none of this. Dining area was temporary and could not handle the volume on Sunday. On holidays we sleep in but breakfast finishes at 9 am. We tried dinner in the Grill but were referred to dining in the room. We also had a fire alarm which turned the sprinklers on for 25 minutes. You need to shuttle to the Strip as the Embassy Suites are at least 5 to 10 minute drive away but close to the Convention Centre

The rooms were comfortable

Under construction
    • Two Queen Bed Suite - Non-Smoking

There was lots of construction going on. Which I’m sure will make a huge difference, but they should notify guest so we have an option of going through reservation or not. There’s lots of construction noise starting early in the morning until late in the day.

It wasn’t to far from strip and also kept you away from the strip traffic.

There was a fire alarm.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a fire alarm. The entire sprinkler system went on and I got stuck outside of my room without my room key and without shoes. This was unfortunate...

I expected more from a Hilton hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Didn't know the place was under renovation until I got there. There was no place to get a cup of coffee mid afternoon on the premises. Had breakfast somewhere else because the serve yourself place was mobbed.

parking was confusing, breakfast was in to small of a space,...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

parking was confusing, breakfast was in to small of a space, they are under construction. breakfast was not up to the usual quality that we have grown to expect. I booked through booking.com and did not realize that they now charge for parking, which this site had not in the past when I stayed there. had a hard time finding a parking space

MOST accommodating for families
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Near the convention center where we needed to be. NO casino = no smoke which was fantastic. Hotel was the MOST accommodating to SCVA Juniors players and family to date. Embassy adjusted their brkfast hours to accommodate our early morning schedule. Dejour and the rest of the staff was very responsive and attentive.. overall great stay..See you next year!!! Btw..happy hour for kids & adults was awesome.

Very disappointed.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Dry milk and cookies on the night stand. Stained toilet seat. Uncomfortable sofa bed, you could feel the springs.

The employees at the property restaurant were very nice.

Nice comfortable weekend get away.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was comfortable, I like the fact that they offer 3 different types of breakfast. Just that we never woke up in time to try any for the 3 days we were there. Would be nice if it was on a little later during the weekends. But apart from that everything was good. Was not too far from the strip either.

Would not stay here again. There are lots of places to stay in Las Vegas.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

1. Sofa bed is very uncomfortable. 2. No on-site recycling, and when I asked staff about it, they could careless 3. Terrible coffee 4. Shower didn't drain. 5 Room was very noisy - the one on the sofa bed could hear all the noise in the hallway.

The breakfast is great.

OVER ALL WE WILL STAY HERE AGAIN 😊
    • King Suite - Roll-in Shower/Non-Smoking

Over all this was a very nice hotel my family and I will stay here and will let others know about this hotel. We were very please.😊

We loved the elevator. We loved the friendliness of staff. We loved the cooking on the property.

Toilet have a problem air it’s coming up from the toilet,...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Toilet have a problem air it’s coming up from the toilet, have to wait from someone Olson to flash on on other room, same of the air vents have to be plug.

Terrible customer service.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Terrible customer service. The front desk people were rude and unaccommodating. Spend the extra $50 and stay in a better hotel where they treat you better.

This was the best hotel I’ve ever stayed at, highly recommend!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

My only complaint was the bathroom lighting was not good, made everything look orange and was hard to see to apply makeup. But other than that everything was fabulous!

The breakfast was by far the best breakfast I’ve ever had at a hotel! I highly recommend this property for families as it is off the strip and has no casino in it. It was absolutely fantastic!

Overall it was a nice stay!
    • King Suite - Hearing Accesible

Compared to other Embassy suites I have stayed at, the breakfast was not very good. The eggs were hard over done and didn’t seem to be fresh. Also there wasn’t a lot to choose from the hot items. The bed is OK but the pillows were uncomfortable.

I like that the hotel was clean the staff was very friendly

It was amazing, I hope I go back soon.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The only thing I disliked was that we couldn’t open any windows for air to come in so we turned the ac on.

Best breakfast ever, the omelette station was a hit I wish I stayed longer because of it. The wide variety of choices was perfect for everyone in my room. The personelle in the kitchen was super nice and super attentive. I reported a problem in the room and they immediately fixed it 👍🏼 The room was also perfect, beds were comfortable and there was a lot of channels on tv. We needed more blankets because it was a lot of us and they gave them to us without asking questions. The toiletries were fantastic.

Very disappointed. Never stay there again.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite with Balcony

Nothing at all. We were treated bad from when we walked in. I booked a room on Booking.com for family of 5 with balcony two double beds and a roll out bed. When we got to the hotel they said they had no room available for us. Yes we booked a room but couldn’t guarantee what we asked for. Very disappointed. They then told us they had a room with one bed in a room but l then said are you serious we are a family of 5. Then they found another room with two double beds and that was the only option we had. It was 11pm at night and we just took that room even though we had to sleep the third child with us in a double bed. Again very disappointed even though we already booked our room with booking.com expecting to get what we asked for when we booked online. Then we get to our room and there were not enough pillows for all of us. So l called the front desk and they said they had no more pillows. My kids had to sleep on blankets as pillows. Ridiculous. I took photos of our room and sent them to booking.com. The next day we went to management and she moved us to another room which did fit us but not the original room l booked and asked for and paid for. The room smelt and didn’t even get any compensation on what we experienced. Will never stay there again. Food was disgusting and same breakfast every morning. Not enough towels for all five of us. Had to call and ask for more all the time.

Dishonest Hotel!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I made 2 nights booking 6 months ago and paid a premium to check in on New Year's Eve. However when I tried to check in on New Year's Eve, the hotel failed to do so instead asked me to stay in other hotel. The hotel also asked me to return back next day to check in for my 2nd night booking. Front desk manager told me they will waive first night charges due to over booking. But when I checked on my credit card statement, the hotel still billed full 2 nights!

It's really hard to express what you like after you went through miserable treatment by this dishonest hotel!

We are 5 people in the room.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

We are 5 people in the room. We went every day from 10 am and come back till late at night. Every day we need to ask for towells because they only put 3 in the room. When you call for extra towells the person at the operator tell us “ as soon he or she get a chance they will bring it”. 45 min pass and we self have to go down stairs to get. The last two days they didnt make up the room. Maybe revench for thw complain? Thank you

My room was a decent size and they had a happy hour where...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My first night I got walked over to another hotel farther from the Las Vegas strip because they had overbooked. Also when I had returned to Embassy Suites my room had no thermostat so the room was hot.

My room was a decent size and they had a happy hour where the drinks were free!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Great Stay
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I loved this hotel ,the staff was very friendly and accomodating.The indoor pool was very nice and clean. The hotel is beautiful. The breakfast was amazing. The happy hour was great . I would definitely stay here again.

I was in Las Vegas for a workshop and the recommended hotel...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Checking in was a little confusing. Embassy Suites never received my confirmation from booking.com so I had to sit and wait for about 15 minutes or so until they figured it out through phone calls. My only gripe about the breakfast was that on weekends it starts at 7am instead of 6am. My workshop started at 7am so I only got to enjoy breakfast on Friday and not the rest of the weekend. :-(

I was in Las Vegas for a workshop and the recommended hotel charged $25 a day for parking which made choosing Embassy Suites so much easier. The two room suite was perfect for separate work and sleep areas. Bed was very comfortable. Free breakfast in the am and free drinks and snacks every night were an extra bonus!

weekend in vegas
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

if I had to say anything... the bathroom sink was old and flaking from the basin. other than that... nothing

this was a typical embassy suites style property. clean and quote. great breakfast staff

comfortable, conveinent
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

bathroom maintenance - leaking toilet system note completly attended to despite several notifications

location good for us, breakfast nice, size of rooms, staff were good

Business trip well needed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shower was not producing enough water flow or hot water on the last two days of our stay.

Breakfast was awesome. Ricky was very pleasant and helpful.

very nice - will stay there again.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Ice and soda machines were not working on several, several of the floors. Had to get ice on one floor and soda on another. Neither were our floor. That's the only problem we had.

Hotel is beautiful. Staff was overly nice. Room was very clean and larger than the Embassy Suites we stayed in Phoenix this past August, so I was pleased at the room. The breakfast and Happy Hour were really good.

Breakfast great but won't stay here again too far from everything
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It was too far from everywhere. They have shuttle but only goes to 3 places which are not spaced out on the strip, so it only goes to 1 end of the strip close to hotel. And it runs only till 10 pm so we spent lots of $$ on Uber. Better off renting car. The neighborhood is a little sketchy around the hotel, felt unsafe to walk around at night. Our first night we were in room with broken Ac so it was very hot. I asked the next morning before unpacking to be moved cause we couldn't take the heat and were told no rooms available, and we had to have ac fixed in room. After awhile Tech came up and said no way to fix ac so miraculously a room appeared and we were given it. In middle of showers to try to make the most out of our day we had to repack and lugg all our stuff to another room which was better. But the time wasted doing it all could have been spared if we could have just changed rooms from the start. The price we paid was too much for this hotel. Not really like the Embassy Suites we've stayed at before which were much nicer. The location was a big inconvenience especially for how much it cost to stay there per night.

Breakfast included was good loved the made to order eggs!! A bit crowded and long lines but it's to be expected overall the breakfast was the big plus at this hotel as was the reception/happy hour nightly that was VERY nice too

Do not stay here! It is terrible! Staff unfriendly and unhappy! Hotel falling apart!
    • Double Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

Nothing to like. The room smelled of of raw sewage. Gross! The hotel was under construction. The drills and hammers were pounding until 8:30pm each night. The chemical smells were toxic. The ceiling fell in on us in the meeting room. It was truly the worst hotel ever! I asked to check out early but because I booked thru booking.com they would not allow it.

Would not stay there again

The place was old.

The next morning when we could leave. The place was under construction. Could not find ice. Had to go to the food serving station where they were serving happy hour.

Close to Las Vegas Convention Center
    • King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was the first time in my life that a hotel was not able to print a formal invoice! Comment from reception desk staff: 3rd party booking. Ask www.booking.com!

Renovated room.

Good breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our arrival was at night, I booked non-smoking room and they gave me a smoking room. We don't complain, but, A few hours later, by the bath's ac start to smell like someone was smoking marijuana.we went to complain about the strong smell and we wants to change room, but, the recepcionista told us that there was no more rooms available.Breakfast is ok, but, dining area is small and you have to wait for available table.

Good breakfast

breakfast was good location was okay
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite with Balcony

The door to the room was broken off the hinge and toilet paper was not stocked or towels. Some front staff was not friendly or welcoming! The room was not cleaned properly!

breakfast was good location was okay

Close to the strip but quiet. Great bonuses including free shuttle.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Resort was under upgrade. Some noise and smells from construction and varnish.

Included Happy hour daily 5:30 - 7pm - beer, wine, nibbles. Buffet breakfast included eggs to order. Lovely swimming pool. Included shuttle to 3 locations in Las Vegas. Very helpful staff.

Very comfortable
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite with Balcony

Amazing room: big, comfortable and clean. I liked the hotel. It is so beautiful. And they have a restaurant opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a nice food The restaurant crew was amazing too. Specially Moussa, Marcella and Jon. The breakfast is so good too.

Good - as promised
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Nothing special - schedule of shuttle to Strip could be a bit more flexible ( last return at 9:30 )

Good value for money. Quiet and silence area but a bit too far to reach the Strip by foot. Nice staff and very good breakfast. Big parking.

They didn't have our king suite available upon check in.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn't have our king suite available upon check in. When we were moved to a king suite it was right behind the current remodeling job they were doing. The new room had no air conditioning and the bathroom ceiling was caving in! On the plus side, the staff was friendly and the made to order breakfast was delicious.

Comfortable and friendly hotel
    • King Suite - Hearing Accesible

Bar area was very warm due to huge windows.

Room was comfortable, breakfast was very good and the happy hour was much appreciated after a long drive to reach the hotel.

My stay here was perfect in terms of staff and room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My stay here was perfect in terms of staff and room. Also there was a discrepancy over the price of our stay when we arrived but the manager at the front was able to correct the situation within a few minutes, she was very helpful.

Shame on you Embassy Suites Las Vegas!

1. Receptionist: she put us into handicap room also lying that there are no more rooms and that it was recently renovated. 2. We were going up and down in the elevator as we were not aware that it would not stop on our floor because of pending construction. 3. Handicap bathroom was dirty with mold all around. 4. Filthy bathroom in our second room, see attached photos.

1. Room change, thankfully the unpleasant, lying women receptionist wasn't there 2. Breakfast

Will definitely stay again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ice machines were out of order on multiple floors, indoor pool had a lot of chlorine.

Very spacious rooms, cocktail hour was convenient. Comfortable beds, shuttle was very nice.

Not satisfied with customer service
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My last couple of stays were not the greatest and in comparison to previous stays i would say i almost decided i wouldnt stsy here again. My accommodations both times were not what i booked/paid for and upon complaining was pretty much told to just deal with it because the room i booked wasnt available. Second incident after changing rooms and still complaining i was sarcastically offered a "free" breakfast voucher.... Ummm hello im a guest in the hotel so im already getting the breakfast complimentary. Then i was given the telephone number to the manager and told back to call in the morning which i did but my message was never responded to.

Ive stayed here several times both as a family and also just as a couple. Breakfast is wonderful, the indoor pool is great and the evening cocktail/snack reception is awesome!

Your hotel wouldn't be my first choice
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Didn't like my first room had cockroaches had to go downstairs to see if you can change my rooms

The kitchen staff was friendly and ready take my orders for whatever I wanted to be Aaron's customer service was exceptional he deserves a raise

We loved the social hour daily.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hotel is in the middle of being renovated. It could use a little perking up. The staff was super nice. Main problem I had was with the safety of my children. The glass shower doors needed handles and to be secured better. The water got so hot I burned myself a couple times. I couldn't let my 9 and 6 year old shower without my help after burning themselves.

We loved the social hour daily. Light snacks were available and free drinks at the bar. Can't beat that at all. The breakfast was pretty great as well. A family of 5 can add up when eating out. So having breakfast covered and so close was perfect. A wide variety of basic breakfast was there. No complaints about that at all.

Very unhappy customer
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Property under construction with loud noises during the day. Had to wait a long time for elevators. Construction crews using the elevators all the time. Pool was not clean. Not enough parking. Dust and dust smell from construction and rude customers service. In addition I was over changed for my stay. Only plus was breakfast. Just a bad experience.

Eat, stay, rest

Read above.

Bed was comfy. The space is awesome... But at this moment they are going through construction and it smelled like a hot glue gun. Not good, unhealthy and my head was spinning.

But besides the our stay was very pleasant
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't line that the ice machine and soda machine weren't working in our floor.

I really like the complimentary breakfast it was delicious. Also the happy hour complimentary drinks.

Come and enjoy a break away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

As it was unavoidable, the construction work was at times a bit noisy. The delays with the elevators were also unavoidable

The suites are spacious. The staff were all very accommodating and made us feel welcomed.

Great Hotel at a great price.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite with Balcony

Although the shuttle is free I wish they offered airport service.

The staff was really nice & accommodated my later check out time. The hotel is clean & comfy. The free breakfast with omelets, oatmeal, fruit & other things is excellent. Theres also a free happy hour drink as well. The hotel isnt on the main Las Vegas strip but they offer a free shuttle. The gym is pretty nice as well. This place isnt the Bellagio but its very nice & reasonably priced.

The hotel and room were good overall.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel and room were good overall. Check in was easy. The room was perfect with a microwave and mini fridge. The bedroom separated from the rest of the room. The cleanliness was good and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was great.

Omg!
    • Double Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

They are doing some renovations but we still had a lovely stay. Will definitely be back

Free breakfast was so good and the complimentary happy hour is an extra bonus! The room was clean and they brought fresh towels when I ask fast like jimmy johns lol

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

details are a must
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't really like that there was only one security camera in the lobby, incase of incidents. A few more cameras around the main floor would be more secure. The lighting in the parking lot was very dim and could have used more lighting.

I appreciated the size of the room and the view from my bedroom was great. The maids were always extra helpful and the staff at the breakfast tables were always courteous and helpful.

Great buffet in the morning
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping needs to pay attention to detail. Our bed covers had a stain on it when we arrived which made me wonder/doubt if they truly changed the linen.

Great buffet in the morning

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Noisy
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It is very noisey, you can hear every door in the hotel being shut with a loud amplification. Also everything seems old.

Breakfast is good if you dont mind waiting in line for an hour.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

The made to order breakfast was awesome
    • King Suite - Roll-in Shower/Non-Smoking

Although we request for joint room, it was never honored. Also, the room we stayed feels like it was under construction. Faucet leak, sink was too small with not enough counter space, and shower handle feels like it will fall off

The made to order breakfast was awesome

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Highly Recommended!!!! Great Value!!!!
    • Double Suite - Hearing Accessible/Non-Smoking

We really enjoyed the free breakfast and happy hour. Having those available to us at no additional charge was greatly appreciated!!! The staff was friendly and accommodating. The beds were comfortable and we really enjoyed the view from our room.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Loved staying here! Will be back!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite with Balcony

Our room wasn't serviced on Saturday, we were told we'd be comped $20 (was hoping for more)

Free breakfast and happy hour and distance to con ctr

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

"WE'LL BE BACK"

slow and only single toaster, like my toast nearly burnt I used my credit card to hold the 5 rooms and only at checking out did I find that all rooms were charged to my card, so I had to collect from the other parties and still waiting for the early checkouts. Should have been informed about this policy. And why cant I get the Hilton points for all 5 rooms or offer them to the others. I chose ES and will do so for future reunions in LV.

This was the first annual reunion for the Boretsky cousins. All were pleased with your facility and especially your staff. On that basis we will return next Oct to LV and your hotel. The ES was a huge part of the feel good experience we had last weekend. Was over 50 years since some of us last met. "We'll be back"

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Business Only...This is not for Pleasure
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Our room smelled like sewage - there's no other way to describe it. The vent in the bathroom didn't work and anytime you used the tub, turned on the faucet or flushed the toilet the scent would seep into the room. We eventually got the room changed and immediately could smell the difference. Further, I ate dinner at the hotel's restaurant one evening and one of the items ordered was a Caprese salad. It had a weird taste but I decided to ignore it. Got to the bottom of the salad to notice fruit flies crawling through the lettuce. I did bring it to the waiter's attention but I'm not sure he understood the significance of fruit flies flying through a 'fresh' salad. The morning breakfast staff were very unfprofessional and often complained about their wages outloud in front of guests. .As somone who worked in a hotel, this is a HUGE no. Lastly, and this is very strange, this hotel mentioned they could not print us a copy of our receipt as Booking.com had hidden the rate. However, we've been using this site for a little over a year with all our bookings and have been given a reciept at each place. This is the first time we could not get a final print out of our bill. We were told we'd get a reduction because of the issue with the room so we're waiting to see that this charge has been reversed.

The shuttle was convenient and this hotel is pretty close to the convention centre. If you are seriously here for work this hotel is a great option. The night staff was very nice and I'd like to highlight Aaron and Bruce who were very helpful. They made sure we switched our rooms when we had an issue with the smell and were most kind about the overall situation. There was a shuttle driver who made sure we always had water when we entered the van and he always spoke to us. The female driver was very rude compared to this guy. He also dropped us to the hotel our show was being held at when we were running a little late. Great service! This particular driver always notified me when I had a package too. These few employees made a poor stay more enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Would think twice about returning here.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Located a few blocks from the the strip, but in a questionable area. Mold & stains in tub/ stall & shower door track. Shower door was off rail/ track. Stains on bed covers. Red stain on carpet. Dried food on backrest of seat by table. Hinges of closet & cupboards were not attached. Room was not cleaned for the day. We had to ask for fresh towels 4 times before finally getting them. Room service took almost an hour to arrive -- delivery pizza we ordered about 10 minutes later actually arrived sooner.

Quick queue for omelet orders. Nice breakfast. Lobby looks very nice.

Browse Embassy Suites by Hilton Convention Center Las Vegas traveller photo gallery