Reviews of Embassy Suites Dallas -Frisco/Hotel, Convention Center & Spa 3 stars

7600 John Q. Hammons Drive, Frisco, TX 75034, USA

#11 of 16 hotels in Frisco

Breakfast was good, comfortable bed.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible Non-Smoking

The resturant on location wasn't open either night. The indoor pool was very cold. The noise from the ball park was very loud on baseball night.

Breakfast was good, comfortable bed.

It was okay, but not what i normally experience.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was not up to par. The bedding was not clean, the bath tub had hair in the tub and on the tile around the tub. The room was dusty. When my husband and I checked in, the door was opened and someone else that had booked a stay was coming in with a staff member and to there surprise we were in the room and to my surprise i was wondering why someone else was coming in my room?

The location.

will not stay again rooms are not your High end rated hotel
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

could of been up dated and cleaner the cleaning was just enough to get by and tickets for breakfast for what I've never needed a ticket for breakfast for any hotel stayed 4 days had room service 1 day the last day we were there Most Embassy suits are nicer than this one

it was close to the Star

Very nice place
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Indoor pool was a bit smaller than the picture leads on, not a bad thing but when there are 40 teenagers in there its a bit crowded (not sure if they had some event going on when we stayed). We ended up waiting to take our kids swimming in the morning before we checked out and the water was a bit dirty but I get it other kids had already been in there, and the hot tub was a brown color.

The room was great, very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The location was wonderful, near many places so easy to get to anything you needed. Would def stay again, I also brought my dog with me and they were accommodating to me having her so always a big bonus in my book.

Not thrilled with staying in a handicap room it was nice.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The lady that checked me in was very rude and dismissive. Realizing that I showed up in scrubs and did not look very glamorous should not be reason to treat me poorly.

Breakfast great. Staff was nice CV e in coffee shop, restuarant and at the buffet in morning. Pool was nice. Room was clean.

Overall, it was a good stay. Very beautiful hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had a suite and while the bedroom area was nice and cool, the living room area was not at all. We had maintenance come in to check the thermostat and they eventually brought us a box fan. They said everything was working fine, that area just didn't cool off as much as the bedroom. The hot tub was dirty, which was very disappointing, and there were old jellybeans and a sock underneath the couch.

Beds were comfy, the coffee and omlets at breakfast were fantastic, and the staff was friendly.

Disappointing and not what i’ve come to expect from Hilton properties
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible Non-Smoking

Room was not ready when I arrived. Later that evening when we attempted to use the shuttle the driver had left earlier than the scheduled time and it would have been another 30 minutes for the next one which would have been too late for our engagement. I had literally contacted the concierge 10 minutes prior to check on shuttle times - staff provided an apology when I raised the issue and said next one is on 30 minutes vice attempting to find us another means of transportation.

Location was great, breakfast staff was awesome

The staff was amazing.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like how loud it was in the morning when they began preparing for and serving breakfast. Having the open atrium is very nice to look at, but if you sleep in the room closest to the door you can hear everything that goes on downstairs......even from the 6th floor. Oh.....and the doors slam behind you (very loudly) if you let it go. Most hotel doors have a mechanism that makes the door close slowly instead of slamming shut if you let it go.

The staff was amazing....I had my daughter's bday party there and they helped with with anything and everything I needed.

It was amazing and I am definitely coming back!
    • King Balcony Suite

There really needs to be two or three bartenders working when you have a large event there.

I enjoyed the environment and staff! The live music during happy hour was great too.

Great location for our convention
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

When my room was cleaned after 1st. night of 2, 1/2 full wine bottles were discarded, all food in refrigerator was discarded, even bottles of water. Room was not vacuumed. Paper plates, cups, chips were discarded

Room was clean upon arrival. There for a convention held at hotel

Excellent staff- they were efficient friendly and...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Excellent staff- they were efficient friendly and professional. The property was clean and family friendly but also quiet. The indoor pool and hot tub were very nice and easy to access. Hours from 5am- 1am. The breakfast was outstanding. Waffles 😊

Reservations Mean Nothing to Them
    • King Corner Suite

They gave my reserved corner balcony suite to a a guest wanting to "stay an extra night." After putting me in a regular room with no balcony at no discount, the A/C did not work. Worst hotel experience

I loved the evening reception, and the kids really enjoyed the pool and sauna.

Most all
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Refrigerator not working and food ruined....unable to connect ro wifi even though a hilton honors member....parking was confusing....took a ticket then told we didnt have to pay then were taking money after convention

Most all

They tried there best to fix a nightmare!
    • King Balcony Suite

My first room had constant banging on the walls from construction going on so they moved us to higher floor. The room they moved us to was good but the AC unit had a ticking sound all night! And throughout the day so we lost sleep.

The location of the hotel was great, my room was right in front of the ball park, so we were able to view the baseball games from our balcony! How cool was that!

Nicelarge rooms but hotel is overcrowded
    • King Balcony Suite

Hotel is connected to the convention center so there are large groups of people staying in the same hotel. That made parking difficult and breakfast and the pool impossible to use. Due to theses things I don't believe I will stay here again.

Nice large room . Great location

UNHAPPY
    • Pure King Suite

I reserved a room with a balcony, but did not get it. They were remolding, there was paint fumes, noise from tools. There was 4 people in my party, but only got 3 towels. Coffee pot didn't work. The breakfast was ok on Friday, but couldn't eat on Saturday because they didn't start until 7:30, we had to be at our swim competion at 7:00. There was holes in ceiling of the lobby .

The bed was comfortable. The elevators were fast.

• Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Rooms were not cold enough Didn't like no free wifi Didn't like the construction Didn't like the opening - felt like my child might fall

Comfy beds Complimentary drinks

overall very nice . just a few glitches.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

the television in the living area never work. called about it but never fixed.

bed very comfortable. surprise about snack they brought up to are room. very nice.

Great experience.
    • King Balcony Suite

Tv channel selection was poor. Mostly sports channels; fake news channels. Would have preferred at LEAST ONE CHRISTIAN programming channel.

Misplaced my portfolio notebook. Front door staff found it and turned it to lost and found. Was so happy to have it back!

Great place to stay never have to leave all accommodations in hotel.

View

It was great They are remodeling so it will be better when they get done . All in all good experience . They have Starbucks in facilitiy so I paid for coffee much better than what is sent to room .

Sweet location for a fee :) (See review for details)
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

There was some confusion upon check-in that by the next day turned into two additional fee holds on my card. $72 and $50. When I spoke to the front desk about this, they seemed a bit bewildered by the really low rate I received from Booking.com and that the "system" automatically made up the difference just in case it was wrong. They said those fee holds would drop off when we checked out. I will update this review when I can confirm this.

The breakfast was good and the wait staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Great accommodations.
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Shouldn't have to pay for parking at any hotel. $10 a day parking in the garage and self parking.

Great accommodations. The breakfast is good and they offer a happy hour that fits the whole family

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Very discussed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We reserved room online with credit card. When we arrived after a 3hr drive they would not except our credit card thru our business because it didn't have his name on the card. We showed them our counsel of law enforcement certification card as a secondary ID that show we have a Private Investgation out of the Tri County services and That still was not excepted. That left us to find a room last minute at 10pm at night. We spoke to Berry Harmann manager and he told us that it was hotel policy that card and name of person had to match, we asked that he show us this policy and he came back and said he couldn't find that, then finally he allowed us to stay buy we had to leave a photocopy of credit card and drivers licenses, we agreed as long as we could get those copies on check out and Berry agreed. But when we checked out the copies were not to be found said we would have to wait till Monday when accounting office opened. Which of course we are not going to drive another 3hr to go pick up these photocopies so now we are at the misery of your hotel that no one will take those copies and use our identity.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great breakfast!!
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Sheets and pillows on the bed were uncomfortable and hard, our rm sort of smelled like something wet dried up. But because the overall stay was really nice, we just enjoyed ourselves.

Room service and the food were good. The bar area and staff were awesome!

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Great place to stay if you don't want to swim.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The indoor pool way too much chlorine in it and the fumes were so strong we couldn't be in there for more than 20 min.

The rooms were nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff was accommodating and let me check in a little early and check out late.

The breakfast was wonderful as was the evening reception.
    • Pure Queen Suite

There was a conference going on there so the people just going to the conference were allowed to eat there for breakfast also and it was PACKED with kids

The breakfast was wonderful as was the evening reception.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Meh
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Dead bugs in hall way. Pool is only 4' deep. Shower head was crusty with calcification. Room stuffy and hot despite it being 40 degrees outside. Onsite restaurant was nothing special so we left. Valet guys and front desk check in girl were super helpful, efficient and prompt.

Good location and easy to get in and out of.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Not worth the price
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Key isn't work well, shower temp and pressure awful, bed uncomfortable. Stayed in a Hyatt place before and after flying out and was like a $300 room, embassy suites like a $121 room. Disappointed

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Location is great.
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Indoor pool was to cold for being inside, didnt get to enjoy it as much as we could have with the kids if it had been warmer. The shower head did not have enough pressure to rinse out my hair. I had to rinse it out under the bath faucet. Never could get the temperature to get cool enough in both rooms even though thermostat showed set to 60, it was probably 70 or warmer. Parking is horrible if cannot get into garage. We had to park on the grass due to lack of spots. Sorry to be so negative. But genuinely was not impressed.

Location is great. Staff friendly. Lobby and restaurants were nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Awesome experience.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing everything was great.

Very clean and April was amazing. We were there for our Anniversary and she made us feel special. Your staff there is awesome. We will definitely be coming back there. 👍🏼

We had a great and comfortable time.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our sink was a little backed up and not much of view.

The pillows and location are great. A little pricey but worth it. We have stayed before and enjoy it. I do not like heights and they worked with me on getting lower room. Love the cocktail in evening and breakfast in morning.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

It was fine until we got our stuff stolen from someone whom work there!!!😡😡😡
    • King Balcony Suite

My daughters tablet was stolen and nothing was done about it!!

I would rate this facility an overall of a 9 out of 10.

The bathroom wasnt quite up to the Embassy Suite standards

The size and what was available as far as the facilities

Relaxing, luxuious
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great Breakfast Buffet, made-to-order-omelets!

Great breakfast and happy hour
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying for parking after paying a good amount for the room itself.

Great breakfast and happy hour

Great Conference Facility
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Engineers up to room to fix the TV 3x, clear reception temporary.

Room size great, free breakfast and happy hour.

Location was near everything I needed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No free parking for guests

Location was near everything I needed

Bed
    • King Balcony Suite

Bathroom, no slippers, no big shower

Bed

overall the hotel is wonderful

View from my room

Having a full breakfast

A great value , I have already recommend this hotel to others
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The Wi-Fi should be complimentary for all guests.

The host breakfast is terrific!

Great place for family and we felt very secure with our children with us.
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking garage and code was a bit confusing.

Beds, breakfast and cleanliness

Everything was absolutely perfect. The breakfast was amazing and happy hour was perfect.

Everything was perfect

I didn't breakfast but my husband said it was good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't breakfast but my husband said it was good.

I was very comfortable and welcomed.

I had to leave

Felt like home

Awesome

Awesome stay!!

Great value.
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was a little warmer than we would have preferred.

Quiet, clean, great location.

Great hotel and helpful staff
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Water tasted funny, wish there was free WiFi and bottled water for guests staying there

Very good food and lots to chose from

We had a great time

The bean dip

Friendly helpful staff

Wonderful hotel!!! Staff was great!!!
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Love whole experience. Staff was friendly, professional,and so helpful.

Very good

All good

The room very stuffy hard to breathe.

Management very poor

Manager woke me up complaining about noise.Very rude!

Nice and roomy

Cant think of anything

Nice and roomy

Offered great parking, clean, and awesome breakfast.
    • King Balcony Suite

Offered great parking, clean, and awesome breakfast.

We were very happy!
    • King Balcony Suite

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The room and amenities were excellent. The breakfast was really good and had so many options. Great experience!

The breakfasts were excellent.
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Having to pay for parking.

The breakfasts were excellent.

Large living and bedroom

Large living and bedroom

Good business travel hotel
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was a moldy and tub/sink didn't drain well.

Great breakfast, location and nice staff.

Great Labor Day get away

Very little parking

Relaxation great accommodation excellent breakfast

Sauna excellent aminety to relax.
    • King Balcony Suite

Crickets from patio entering the room

Sauna excellent aminety to relax.

• Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Mold in bathroom. Poor bathroom condition.

Under construction.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Under construction. Price was to high for accommodations provided.

GREAT PLACE TO STAY

BED AND ROOM WAS NICE HAPPY HOUR AND FOOD WAS GREAT TOO

Hotel being remolded
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Price hotel being reminded room had old beat up furniture

Hotel being remodeled was not told overpriced for glue smell!

Lovely Stay
    • Two-Room Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

I enjoyed the entire experience. The breakfast was delicious!

Ugh!
    • King Balcony Suite

Needs better housekeeping, needs to be updated!!!!!!! Breakfast was not as good as others we've stayed at.

The bed was hard

The bed was hard

Loved our stay - it was easy to access from our event and they gave us early check-in! Loved it!

Why pay for parking?

Room was amazing and breakfast was the best I've had.

Breakfast at the hotel and convenient parking

Breakfast at the hotel and convenient parking

Nice hotel, great staff.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible Non-Smoking

The firm pillow was not very firm. Lack of water pressure in the shower.

Staff - very professional and helpful.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Great place!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible Non-Smoking

The door to the room next door slamming at 6am.

Cleaning staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Excellent Location, Nice Ambience
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible Non-Smoking

the ambience of the Hotel and cordial staff

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Embassy Suites is the hotel to stay when in Frisco Tx!
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

We love Embassy Suites! Great value! Made to order breakfast is included! Beautiful atmosphere and the staff is great!

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Breakfast was great.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great. Thanks for starting early for us. Team National meet in Frisco #7.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Great place to stay!
    • King Suite - Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The room was very spacious and clean. Also very quiet once we were in our room.