Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas-Love Field 3 stars

3880 West Northwest Highway, Dallas, TX 75220, USA

#55 of 151 hotels in Dallas

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

All fees was not disclosed. I paid USD21 more than I was advised in taxes. This is the first time since I was using booking.com i pay in foreign currency higher than planned and it was not cool.. Imagine the multiplier effect if I was staying longer. They should have also been clear that they only have airport shuttle for local airport. They kept my hope high in not clearly communicating this.

State of room, everything in the room, the breakfast, cleanliness of the facility, airport shuttle to Lovefield (local airport)

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Our room was on the 8th floor and we could not keep it cooled down. The guide on our bedroom tv did not work.

The property was gorgeous! The staff was fantastic, and the pool was maintained well. The complimentary cocktails were wonderful; the bartender was great! Breakfast was very good; the staff were friendly and efficient!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was disappointed in a charge for parking, or at least the $12/night amount. That seemed unnecessary.

Breakfast was excellent. Liked the made to order feature for omelets or other eggs. And the scrambled eggs were a great moist consistency, not too dry like a lot of places. Free happy hour is a nice touch. Also liked the nice little "forest area" at the back of the property.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Great staff who were very efficient and friendly. The room was very nice with very comfortable beds. The hotel is very close to the Love Airport. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic with a great omelette station.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

They charged me $12/night to park my car and they are in a not very crowded area and you don’t list the fee on your website so the $169 room costs $210 also the free happy hour was so crowded we went into the bar and paid for our drinks

The room was very nice and the breakfast was very good

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The rooms have been recently remodeled and looked real nice, but it was hard to find places to hang things. More hooks would be good and shelves in the bathroom. The pool was a little chilly.

The bed was super comfortable, pillows, comforter, all of it. We love having the convenience of the breakfast and most of it is pretty good.

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the property I would give it a 10 on a scale 1 to 10 if I could give it a 20 I would

The property was absolutely beautiful. The staff was outstanding went above and beyond their Call of Duty to help us on our trip from Tampa to Dallas. I would recommend this hotel to anybody that's traveling I mean the Dallas Love Field Airport is like 2 minutes from the hotel downtown is like 10 minutes away all the attractions are right there

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Check in took forever because they only had two people at the desks. There seemed to be A LOT of families and children. This was a 7 story hotel, with only 2 elevators for the entire building. Luckily my room happened to be close to the elevator, but I can't imagine having to carry everything around to the other side of the floor if your room wasn't located close by. They were also rather small elevators and were crammed full of people almost every time we tried to use one. This was really the main negative about this hotel and sadly isn't something that can be easily fixed. The other negative for me was the amount of children. This hotel did not give off the feel of a family/kid friendly hotel yet almost every group of people we encountered was a family with several children. Normally I don't mind kids, but it didn't help that most of them were rambunctious and ill behaved. Two little girls in particular kept running in and out of the elevators, making it take even longer to get up to your floor. I'm not sure if there was a specific reason so many families were at this hotel, or if it's always that way but it was a huge deterrent for me.

The room was large and I really liked the style of it. There were sliding doors for the bedroom and bathroom. The atrium was really pretty. Breakfast was delicious. There was a large buffet set up, and the wait staff was very prompt in refilling empty items.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was over crowded and there was a screw sticking out of the vent I. Which my husband scraped his arm on

Great hotel!! Breakfast was awesome and loved the evening drinks and snacks

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The inner lobby is very loud and I woke up early mornings to chanting and yelling

The front desk was helpful and the shuttle service was great allowing for various stops to grab things I may have left at home

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

Price has been getting higher vs. the past (previous rates were what drew us in the first place). Value is no longer there; considering hotels elsewhere in the Dallas/Love-Field area. Was not the same experience as in past with there being a million cheerleaders and their families there at the same time. Room Wi-Fi very weak. Not impressed with Direct TV; interrupted video & pixel "tiling" was frequent.

Food and Room Comfort were very good.

• King Corner Suitewith Roll-in Shower - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The breakfast. Needs more of a option.

Stay was great, location was near a lot of restaurants, breakfast was okay, but could have been better. Would go back and stay again if I had to, but the one located on market and stemmons was much better.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Fire alarm went off around 3am, and there wasn’t much staff communication. It wasn’t an emergency, and we were able to return to the room once we got an all clear from the fire department.

Room was comfortable, and breakfast was good and convenient (breakfast staff was also friendly and helpful). I called for room service for dinner and had a slightly difficult time getting through. Once I called the front desk and was transferred to the restaurant, I was told that room service wasn’t possible but could place an order and come get it. We were able to do so, and the food was ready at the estimated time (also received a call to let me know it was ready. The food was pretty tasty, and it was nice to not have to venture out into the cold weather that night.

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The room temperature was set to 80 but the room didn’t get above 65 degrees all night. I told the front desk in the AM and she didn’t tell a manager, or even seem to care. I ordered room service and most of it was really good but the FO soup was really bad and that’s my favorite type of soup. I was disappointed at 10$ a cup. We got two, you couldn’t eat it. I felt like 230$ was a lot for the room and room service when we froze all night and the soup tasted burnt. I guess I am more disappointed with how the staff handled my complaint. We were excited to stay there because normally Embassy Suites is our favorite place to stay.

The reception was nice- the gentlemen serving the drinks was very pleasant.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room was right above a band that started playing at 9:00 pm. Due to an early flight the next morning, I was woken up. When I checked in, was not told this. Band was on until 11:00 pm. Very loud.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ac unit did not have a way to keep the fan running all night, instead the fan would cut off and on. I like to have white noise while I sleep which I didn't have. Plus there was no water in the morning. To be fare this was not the hotel's fault, a main water pipe broke out on the street in the middle of the night. The hotel offered bottled water until the main water was back on.

Great breakfast, room was very nice, clean, and had a comfortable bed.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact I had to take the stairs and was not informed when I spoke directly to the hotel. Then I had to pay for parking . The pool was so small and there was no sauna as stated. And then breakfast was terrible

i liked the bed. And the privacy

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Nick attitude towards customers!

Andre and Cexrica we're excellent host, they made you feel welcomed and professional. Nick has a horrible disposition and maybe he should not be working in the front lobby. He wasn't nice and He did not greet nor speak to us when we came into the lobby. He turned his head and attention away. His rating is a 0

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We only had one comment. We wished that the breakfast was available until 10:00 AM every morning.

The eggs were fluffy. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and quiet.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

When we first arrived to check in., there was no one available to check us in, there was no one tof help with luggage, there were no carts available for luggage assistance.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The breakfast area floor was sticky both mornings. I realize that people drop food on the floor constantly, but I think the mop water and cleanser used were not sufficient.

happy hour and breakfast included

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There is something mechanically wrong with the air conditioning unit in room 807. It heat waking me up during the night and I didn't rest very well.

So so

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Premium King Suite

Shuttle Van AC was Broken. Dallas is a HOT City. The Room AC is on a motion sensor. The room gets hot at night so you must get up and move around to get the AC to cool the room.

For a mid range business hotel all is good. But this is not a fancy fluffy hotel or one I would choose for a vacation.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Didn't like that we had to pay for parking at a hotel. Seems a little out of the ordinary since we paid so much for our room.

Very accommodating and relaxing. Had a good experience. Staff was friendly and prompt on our family needs.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Drains around the indoor pool were not draining.

Staff was amazing. Full breakfast every morning. Complimentary cocktails in the evening. Great bed and very clean facility.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The elevator kept taking too long to come to service, or it would open on random floors no one had requested an elevator.

The gentleman man who helped me when I checked in at the front desk was so helpful and nice, very nice customer service. I loved the Hotel in general! It's awesome, very clean, comfortable, and the breakfast is delicious!

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like the breakfast that they had. I am from Chicago, Illinois and the Embassy Suite the I got to in Lombard, Ill. is the best. I am a silver member with Hilton and I did not get my point eighter. My honor #784792687.

The food was horriable!!!!

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I had to go home to early

Breakfast was fantastic got to order an omelette pick and choose whatI wanted inside and watched him make it in front of me . miss the happy hour but had drinks in the bar very nice? Yes the walking path outside fantastic in the morning

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had an early flight & got up at 3:30 am & there was no hot water ! Asked desk & they said they thought they were having a problem,'.

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They stuck us on the 8th floor, asked for a room change since we can't do heights. Said their was nothing we could do until I asked for the contact information company that runs the hotel. Their computer systems weren't working. They don't tell you about the parking fee for your vehicle. If they try to stick you with it and you have disability plates or disabled veteran plates, let them know so they don't charge you since it is illegal in Texas.

The check in clerk was courteous and kind and understanding

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Construction in the lobby area caused minor inconveniences. Elevator was not working one morning and had to walk down 7 flights of stairs.

Front desk people were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Breakfast should be open buffet just like the embassy suites DFW IN IRVING SHOULD NOT HAVE TONWAIT IN LINE FOR BREAKFAST. too much money for staying somewhere while the place is horrible looking because of renovations.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

How can you get better !!! Superb can't wait to stay again! Wish I could have seen the renovations complete on Thursday

Ana at breakfast was exceptional ! Very nice and the young man making the omelettes was very courteous as well At the reception check in was quick the gentleman and very informative and mannerly and nice

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room we were in was VERY noisy. . .sounded like the elevator cables running every time the elevator moved. There was a big gap between the tub and toilet, needed caulked. The staff at departure was not very helpful. Did not get any Hilton honors points. Didn't say anywhere they were remodeling, was not relaxing.

The breakfast was great, I love made to order omelets.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had a power failure for several hours. I was surprised that there was no backup generator for power. Getting food on property was a problem without power.

The room was nice and very clean.

Great bed

Complimentary Breakfast... large spacious room

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was terrible. Fruit was even unfavorable.

Staff AMAZING!!

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

No secure area in the pool for my personal belongings. My apple watch and jade bracelet were taken

The breakfast and the evening happy hour

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower was difficult to regulate temperature

Excellent selection for breakfast. Omelette was exceptional.

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was accomadating and spacious

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The reception was very good. Response to things of need is perfect.

Very clean... Nice staff

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area to crowded couldnt breath in hot tub to hot.

It was nice food room staff drinks.

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Great hotel, very friendly staff from check-in to housekeeping! Clean and very comfortable! We would definitely recommend this hotel to others!!

Construction

Indoor pool

paying for parking

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Quite a variety and the made to order was a great surprise!

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was very small! Bathroom door opened against the room door!

Great breakfast!

Simply loved it and I would book here every time I come to Dallas 👍🏼

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The view to the airport was top notch.

Sofabed was terrible

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The tub didn’t drain well.

The room was clean.

• King Corner Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible - Non-Smoking

That I only booked one night lol

Everything was great !nice friendly staff !

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was not as bugs as I would have hoped and did not cater to smaller children.

Comfortable rooms, awesome staff and great amenities.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pull out couch wasn’t comfortable. Mattress too thin.

Buffet

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful.

The evening free drinks and snacks. Pool opened up at 5 am and opened until 12 am.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The BREAKFAST! FREE DRINKS!

thermostat was not working

location, breakfast and happy hour

Clean

Everything! Clean, comfortable, safe & convenient location, very friendly staff

Soft beds

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was cold through out the hotel

• Two-Bedroom King Suite - Smoking

Tasty breakfast and efficient cooks

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was very uncomfortable for an Embassy.

The services were nice. Can't beat made-to-order breakfast and complimentary happy hour.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The bed was super comfortable. The bacon was the best ever.

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

centered in dallas so somewhat close to everything

jesus at cocktail hour was great . breakfast was great

Under construction

Breakfast/happy hour was awesome

Great room!

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Elevators were not working and the ones that did work were slow

Great breakfast! Linens were very comfortable

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Location to events we attended pretty close very little travel time. Parkers by was great and very good breakfast.

breakfast was awesome !