Reviews of Embassy Suites Dallas - Market Center 3 stars

2727 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207, USA

#96 of 151 hotels in Dallas

Above & Beyond
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We always stay at Embassy Suites. Waited all day for a room when we finally get a room, it smelled bad & the bathroom was dirty. We changed room, it was not as smelly however, a/c was not cooling & it was at the lowest setting. Made a couple of calls to let them know a/c was not working. No one bothered to check out the a/c. It was uncomfortable to say the least! On the bright side, at least we had a roof & bed to sleep on.

We always stay at Embassy Suites as we have always enjoyed our stay. Breakfast & reception is always good! Despite the mishaps, the front desk clerk "Aleiah" remembered me went above & beyond to make the stay well. Therefore, I will definitely continue to stay at Embassy Suites without hesitation. It's people like "Aleiah" that make a difference! Kudos to Aleiah, an asset to ES!

There was used dirty soap on the bathroom counter, trash was...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was used dirty soap on the bathroom counter, trash was not emptied, and toilet wouldn’t flush. AC was set on 60 degrease all night and it was still so hot we couldn’t sleep!

Granddaughter got hot tub rash from untreated hot tub.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Tub was peeling on the bottom. My granddaughter got hot tub rash from the Jacuzzi. Doctor said it comes from a hot tub that is not properly cleaned and maintained. I called the hotel and kept getting sent to the managers voicemail. Never got a call back.

I liked the breakfast and cocktail hour.

We were there mostly for a clean and comfortable place to sleep while we explored Dallas and it was.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The Jacuzzi was horrible! I was looking forward to it but when I got there is was cold to lukewarm and they couldn't fix it. The water was also gray. Very disappointing. Also we were laughing that after we opened our curtains to the window, we realized our view was the hall of the hotel.

The room was clean and comfortable.

It was ok but not what we had planned on. Won't stay there again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking.com did not have reservations at Embassy Suites registered, so the room we ended up with was not correct. Luckily I had printed my confirmation off the email we received from Booking.com. The date we had changed which was notated on my confirmation plus changed from king bed to two double....we ended up with the king bed. We also killed cockroaches in the room...just disappointed in the whole mess will not book with booking.com EVER again.

the breakfast

We loved our room, the inside pool, and the fact we received...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I did not like that the worker in the breakfast area made such a big fuss about my youngest (under 2) not having shoes on. Also, at breakfast the juice machine stayed empty so we had to drink soda. Lastly, the fact we had to do a early check out just because it was Easter weekend. Your website says 12 checkout and that's one reason we booked the room online just to get to check in to find out we have to check out earlier because its a "busy weekend". That is NOT right or professional.

We loved our room, the inside pool, and the fact we received a Buffett breakfast instead of just muffins and coffee.

It was good and I would probably come back.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room flooded the first night and then I was checked out of my room a night early. These things were very disruptive. The staff was great addressing these things, but it did detract from my stay.

I appreciated the shuttle service to and from the airport and to my event.

The location was central so the places we visited were not...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The girl that checked us in had us to sign a form about Marijuana usage and noise but my sister who checked in hours after me was never offered that form. We don't engage in such activities and found it to be suspect. We always stay in the nicest hotels and this property may be our last time staying.

The location was central so the places we visited were not too far.

It was ok but will probably not stay there again wasn’t worth over the $200 a night that I paid
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Was there 2 nights and never received maid service. Phones didn’t work so you couldn’t call the front desk or for room service. No towels at the pool.

The bed was comfy and the water was hot

the room was clean and the bed was soft
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I thought that i was getting the room with the couch and two beds cuz thats what it showed me online and thats not what i had

the room was clean and the bed was soft

Do not bother wasting your money here.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very unfriendly staff (except the guy making omelets), bed was horribly uncomfortable, hot tub wasn’t working properly, rooms need updating, was not a $150 per night hotel room at all. More like a $50/night room. First and last time staying at Embassy Suites.

The breakfast was good.

I will stay there again and refer my family and friends.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Tub - Non-Smoking

There is not a negative word that I can say about this Embassy Suite.

Everyone is excellent here. I'm never disappointed when I stay here. The front desk and all the staff go above and beyond their duties.

It was OK...I would stay here again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Room not ready at check-in time...in all fairness I only waited in the lobby for about 30 minutes. Air handler in room very noisy...loud continuous noise coming from return air vent.

I like being able to reserve a room in which smoking is allowed. The free breakfast and evening reception are genuine perks. Room size and amenities standardized throughout Embassy Suites brand.

Food was DELICIOUS, and the view was outstanding.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Tub - Non-Smoking

I liked everything, it was perfect.

Food was DELICIOUS, and the view was outstanding. When traveling back to Dallas will definitely be staying here again. Also thank you booking for such a great deal!

NOT GOOD!!!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

“queen” beds way too small in my room we only had 1 MIRROR & That was inside the restroom! HORRIBLE! The water was cold when we took showers! It was just a bad experience NEVER AGAIN!!!! NOT WORTH WHAT I PAID AT ALL!!!

Had a great time; will stay again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only thing that I didn't like was some of the staff in the breakfast area. The Mexican attendants that monitored that area, took the caucasian plates and emptied them once they finished, but walk right past me on several occasions on all two nights that I stayed. I am a black American. After that, I watched them do this to other blacks within that area.

The fact that they had free BREAKFAST! The check-in staff was very friendly, "down to earth" and polite. I also like the design of the suites. The suite I stayed in was everything that I could hope for. For security purposes, I like the fact that I had to use my 'scan door key' to exit into the vending machine area.

I am just really pissed off about the whole thing in general
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I have been at this embassy suite many times this year and I have never been treated this way ever, they lied about my upgrade stated that the room type that I paid for an upgrade they don’t even offer at the hotel, but yet give it to this lady next to me like that was very rude and messed up.... the manager on duty was high or drunk 😵 she couldn’t even open her eyes long enough to understand what I was saying.... for this I don’t know if I would do back to that location I really don’t understand why this took place and messed up my idea of the hotel in general

Happy hour was okay but they need better selections of food to choose from....

We loved the location, the great customer service, happy...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The rooms we stayed in had really dirty walls... we wish they paid a little closer attention to the details when cleaning the room.

We loved the location, the great customer service, happy hour at the bar, and the wonderful indoor pool!

The suite was nice.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

We arrived well after check-in time and had to wait more than 2 hours to check-in. We had been on the road for hours and exhausted and ready to rest and no explanation was given as to why we couldn't check-in. We asked to be comped for our room for the several hours of delay to check-in and they would not do it.

The suite was nice. We liked the seperation of the rooms. The breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Very disappointing
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

We were greatly disappointed that they closed the pool the day of our visit .... Especially our children who woke up and went down in their swimsuits.... Excited to swim.

The room was nice and clean.

Great stay! Will stay again!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There weren't enough towels by the pool, and the water seemed a little cloudy.

Lovely place, room was ready and very clean. Everything was easy to find, and the fitness center was good. We enjoyed the omelette bar and the variety of breakfast foods available.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Will not stay again
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was awful. Food was not good. Kids got to where they wouldn't eat breakfast towards the end of our stay. Pillows were uncomfortable. No fan in bathroom. Bathroom was very small. Hardly any TV channels. We were by the elevator, and loud people woke the kids up. We travel to Dallas a lot now for business, and will not be staying here again.

Liked the location. Everything was clean. Pool was fun.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Very good
    • Premium One-King Room Suite

The wings I ordered were not as good as I expected. Seem half cooked. The front room furniture could be more updated. The air condition in the room was very noisy when it came on.

The comfort of the bed and cleaness of room. The breakfast buffet is very good along with the complimentary drinks in the evening. The facility is very clean!!!

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Helllllllll noooo!!!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I could smell cigarette smoke coming in from the vents. There wasn't a blow dryer in the room even though the brochure said there was. The ice bucket lid was dusty. Meaning it wasn't cleaned before I arrived. I was over charged. The overnight staff told me because I booked with a third party, if the room is not to my standards then I would have to take it up with booking.com, not them. The woman couldn't explain why I was being over charged nor could she give me a receipt. I think my room was haunted. Room 420.

I like the fact that there was a living room. That's it.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

Great Place with Plenty of Extras
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Happy hour hors d'oeuvre did not make any sense. Potato salad and cole slaw but no meat???? Terrible choice. I realize it is just a snack but something edible would be nice.

Breakfast was awesome. We came down late and Elliot opened the Omelette station for us and was great. He is a top star Employee! Everyone was great. Customer Service is a top priority here!

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

We were unaware of the Construction and were treated rudely...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were unaware of the Construction and were treated rudely when we were dissatisfied with our stay due to being awoken at 9 am to power tools above our room.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

I was unable to get a statement for my stay because I used...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was unable to get a statement for my stay because I used booking.com. they said I paid booking.com but in reality I paid Embassey Suites directly. This caused havoc with my expense report. I will therefore not stay at your facility again.

very comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was a guy painting in the hall he was nice enough to help me with my luggage so that I would not get paint on them.

Will say again but will eat somewhere else.
    • King Room - Disability Access with Tub - Non-Smoking

Cost for food in restaurant was absurd.

How the room was layout was amazing.

My stay was horrible from roaches in the room and roaches in the workout room .. dirty pool water ..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing breakfast food was horrible

They had roaches in their roooms

It was just what I needed my husband had a heart transplant at UT and I needed rest an food
    • King Room - Disability Access with Tub - Non-Smoking

The room was very comfortable and the food was very good as well.

we enjoyed ourselves
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Your information on line is incorrect.

I was overcharged

I was overcharged

Not worth the money, Days Inn quality
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

musty smell in room; small and thin towels; plumbing issues; loud employees and customers late night and early AM

great breakfast!

Spacious

Spacious

Very nice
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ac on my room wasn’t working right

Very good kids had a blast but hot in room
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

It was so hot in the room.

The breakfast

It could've been a BETTER stay..

The employees

The breakfast

Everything!

Everything!

The shuttle drove me to wherever I wanted to go and even...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The shuttle drove me to wherever I wanted to go and even picked me back up. Rare for that to be offered up to 10 pm.

Price of room
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Complementary van did not pick up or drop me off at my airport! Also it stopped at 10pm.

Price of room

It was in the heart of downtown
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They had info wished upgrades

It was in the heart of downtown

Didn’t get to eat breakfast as we had to be somewhere at 5am.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The Kuerig coffee tasted like the water was scalded.

Didn’t get to eat breakfast as we had to be somewhere at 5am. It smelled good!

location and the bed was comfortable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

the building was cold and the heating was not working in my first room they had to move me to another room

location and the bed was comfortable

Breakfast was awesome.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Rooms were hot at night. We moved thermostat down to 66 and sweated all night.

Breakfast was awesome. Good selection.

Good location, a little high on the rate, however I would stay at the embassy suite again maybe not
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

HVAC was a little noisy and the water flow you can hear through the pipes.

Happy Hour and the second room.

Great stay. Will come back.
    • Premium One-King Room Suite

The paying processes was silly and caused too much work.

Free food and drinks. Friendly and courteous staff.

Very pleasant
    • King Bed - Smoking

There was a lot of kids running around with no shoes or clothes at the breakfast Sunday morning

The comfortable beds

Besides parking everything was great

Parking...

Having buffet for customers convenient and late noon check out!

Breakfast was wonderful and the rooms were spacious and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was wonderful and the rooms were spacious and comfortable!

Would not return.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Freeway noise was terrible, the hotel was very short staffed and the hotel was tired.

close to we're you need.

n/a

close to we're you need.to be American airline stadium

Vacation

I loved everything

The view from the room

Underwhelming
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Building is a little older than I would have thought. It felt kinda dumpy, not like other embassy suites I've started at.

Breakfast was awesome

Custom services sucks i as about a receipet didnt i still having gotten they couldnt explain to me

Customer services

more services for rooms

more services for rooms

Will not be returning for Marykay at this hotel...choosing another competitor
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleaning crew awful...man at reception...awful

Decor

The eggs were great,as well as everything!

Like everything!

The eggs were great,as well as everything!!! We really enjoyed our stay!!!

Good and bad
    • Premium One-King Room Suite

Room was dirty, noisy, bed uncomfortable

Location, patking, free breakfast

Fluffy pillows and nice staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very crowded and pool was not clean

Fluffy pillows and nice staff

住宿还行。

They need to consider not charge security fee . It takes too much time for the money back to the account

住宿还行。

My daughters 18th bday stay

Updated furniture in room

The breakfast buffet and nice inside pool area

Breakfast hours

Breakfast hours

Great staycation location in Dallas!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was friendly & attentive. Facility & room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Staff, breakfast was good

Bathroom flooded with water

Staff, breakfast was good

The hotel looks better online than in person.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The room and customer service.

The breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Overall I would stay again.

The weight room has dated equipment.

The bed and breakfast was great!

Pool was nice , breakfast good as well
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

On second day of stay my room was not serviced,was very disappointed

Pool was nice , breakfast good as well

Awesome happy hour drinks, comfortable beds, & helpful...
    • Premium One-King Room Suite

Awesome happy hour drinks, comfortable beds, & helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

My husband loved the eggs for breakfast and I loved the...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

My husband loved the eggs for breakfast and I loved the amount of choices we had.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Staff was great!
    • Premium One-King Room Suite

Maintenance peeping through the curtains!!

Staff was great!

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Great beds & Great Breakfast

Breakfast was wonderful!!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

The hotel is nice; however, it is being renovated.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleaning staff left only one set of towels and no soap.

The staff was very helpful; and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

Good time
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower should be updated. It dated the restroom.

The room was comfortable and the manager reception was nice.

There are also 82 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.