Reviews of Embassy Suites Dallas - Near the Galleria 3 stars

14021 Noel Road, Dallas, TX 75240, USA

#66 of 151 hotels in Dallas

6.1

Great place we’d continue to frequent if the ACs worked!
    • Two-Room King Suite

It was hot in the atrium which could be expected to be warmer but the air in the rooms should be working. This was our 2nd stay at this property in 4 months . Both times the ACs didn’t work properly. This will probably be our last . Is this their way of saving money? Not acceptable for us. We like to be able to come in out of the Texas heat and get cool at night!

Everything except the temperature. It was hot in 3 of the 4 rooms we had and the 4th one was warm. It was very uncomfortable

Swans and Breakfast Saved the Day
    • Two-Room King Suite

We booked for 4 people, but had to go down to front desk (after calling from the room) to get additional pillows and pillow cases. Rooms are dated but fairly clean (except for the 2 dried contact lenses we found on the bathroom counter.) Pool area was a little grimy (peeling ceiling, yellowing inside hot tub) and door sensor was not working well.

The breakfast was incredible with many options and good food. Letting the kids feed the swans was a big hit.

Not my type of hotel, noisy and old
    • Two-Room King Suite

very old hotel, they have alive swans inside of the hotel fountain... not cool extremely noisy every morning, note really a suite is just a medium room with a door dividing. the sofa bed is BAD BAD BAD, is very used and painful y couldnt turn over because there was a bar hurting my back. no security, there were little kids inside the gym playing around ...

location and parking

The bed was satisfactory and the swans were pretty.
    • Two-Room King Suite

We frequently stay at Embassy Suites and are usually pleased. We chose this hotel for it's location, the fact that parking is free (or so we thought - self parking is $10) and it had a shuttle that could take us to dinner after a couple of drinks (another mistake). It appears that the shuttle only goes in a 3 mile radius instead of the usual 5 and our restaurant was 3.25 miles and the shuttle won't run after 7 pm. The free wifi was a joke.........slower than I've ever seen. Breakfast was just one step above Comfort Suites breakfast and was cold. We won't be coming back to this Embassy Suites.

The bed was satisfactory and the swans were pretty.

A bit noisy the first night with guests not being...
    • Two-Room King Suite

A bit noisy the first night with guests not being considerate of others, yelling across the open courtyard but other than that it was a great place with exceptional customer service.

I would stay again!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The bathroom needed some updating, mainly the shower. It wasn’t bad but a smidge dingy for my liking and compared to some of the embassy suites I’ve stayed in, in that area.

The breakfast they offer that’s complementary is AMAZING. It’s one of the main reasons I stay at Embassy Suites, location was great and staff was very pleasant.

The hotel it self was nice and we also enjoyed the breakfast...
    • Two-Room King Suite

I booked my room through booking.com and the girl at the front desk was not friendly at first she treated me like I was lying when there was a mix up with them and booking.com so she didnt want to really help me but eventually we got it straight.

The hotel it self was nice and we also enjoyed the breakfast and the free happy hour. And the beds are comfortable

Good value
    • Two-Room King Suite

Convenient, pleasant, good room size; true hot made to order breakfast in addition to other breakfast varieties, so much better than other places that claim to offer hot breakfast:; 2 rooms which is great too.

• Two-Room King Suite

The hotel was extremely dated, the pool area was falling apart, the water in the pool was filthy looking, when I needed extra towels in my room I had to go get them, when we first arrived there were 3 employees behind the counter only one gentleman said hello welcome while the other 2 ignored our presence, over all I would never stay at this location nor would I recommend this location.

6.0
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds - Mobility Access

Room in poor condition Mold in shower Broken mirror and handle to bathroom door Light bulb out in bathroom- asked for replacement. It was promised by front desk and never happened Housekeeping knocked at 8 a.m. while sleeping

Staff very friendly

The accommodations were nice the but the young lady at the desk could use some training.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The young lady at the front desk was not friendly. She did not inform me that there would be a hold placed on my payment card upon check in and when I noticed the charge the next day I went down and mentioned it and she just said, “well all hotels put a hold on your card.” I said, “yes I know that but most hotels also tell you before swiping your card. She stood there with no response as if she could care less. Also, I was not provided the WiFi password upon check in either. The gentleman at the desk was very hurtful with providing me the WiFi password and the bag of goodies for being a Hilton Honors members which I was not offered by the young lady at check in.

The breakfast was great especially the omelet.

The king size bed and pillows in our first room on the...
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Originally I booked a Suite with Two Double Beds. I checked in with no problems and was handed my keys. Once I entered the room, I see it is a suite with a king side bed and pull out couch; the front desk agent (John Henry) did not inform me of any change upon check in!! I went to inform the same front desk agent of the incorrect room and why wasn’t I notified of a change upon check in? The front desk agent advised me that there were no longer any Suites with Two Double Beds available (even though I had a reservation) and that he “was sorry”. I informed the FDA "that was not what I booked and that I should receive some kind discount for the unacceptable inconvenience and that I wasn’t even informed at check in of any change". The FDA advised a $20 credit could be received for each night for compensation; however the manger was at the front desk at that time and informed the FDA for the next morning of our stay we could check out of the current room and check into a Suite level room with no additional cost applied to my credit card. We did move to another room the next morning. The queen size bed and pillows in our second room was horribly uncomfortable; it felt like we were sleeping on bricks - (they should be replaced Immediately)!!

The king size bed and pillows in our first room on the second floor was extremely comfortable!

The good did not outweigh the bad
    • Two-Room Premium Suite with Two Double Beds

The hotel was very outdated. Our bathroom was very small, barely large enough for one person. The bathtub was the worst- very outdated and stained. My room smelled somewhat like Mildew, and there were gnats. The beds WERE NOT queens they were full beds. My husband and I had to sleep in different beds to sleep somewhat comfy. I was not comfortable here at all.

Jon at the check in desk was awesome! He was very pleasant and made the environment welcoming! The Swans also were great! The breakfast was phenomenal and the chef is quick and courteous!

family, Pool, breakfast and drinks. staff was not helpful
    • Two-Room King Suite

the staff was discourteous. Check-in was not pleasant and she signed loudly as if she was not there to assist. It was difficult to tell if the cleaning staff had been to the room other than the beds were made. International staff was uninformed about area restaurants and events. no recommendations.

Family-friendly. Breakfast buffet and complimentary drinks. Chef Zaki and the bartender were very nice.

Nice room. Some issues.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Toilet overflowed. Fire alarm - equipment issue. Evacuated building, electrical problems.

Bed comfy. Complimentary breakfast great. Quesadilla from restaurant awesome.

We loved the swans!

Can’t think of anything!

We loved the swans! My daughter especially enjoyed feeding them. Service was great. Room was comfortable. We will stay here again.

Will be using this hotel for future visits.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Batch Tub - Mobility Access

We were in need of something they did not have on property an the night manager went to the store an purchased for us with then minutes of our request. Jennifer was fabulous.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Very worth the cost
    • Two-Room King Suite

Bed was ok, but not amazing. The shuttle was convenient, but had to wait almost an hour at one point. Was told I would wait about 20min. Another couple staying at the same hotel waited over an hour.

Room and bathroom were very clean. I loved the Happy Hour! The free drinks & snacks helped me to save money some money on dinner. And they had a variety of snacks at the Happy Hour. The pair of swans were such a cool feature. Staff was very nice and helpful. The CVS next door was SUPER convienent.

Very nice, clean facility close to great shopping!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The walls were a little thin and we could hear our neighbors conversations

It was very clean, happy hour was a major plus, breakfast could have used a little help(fruit and everything else was very fresh!)

Great location close to lots of shopping and restaurants
    • Two-Room King Suite

The cook to order eggs and pancakes free breakfast had options for all of the family and then the free 2 drink and appetizers every evening was wonderful!!!!! Great staff.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

AMAZING HOTEL!
    • Two-Room King Suite

I wish there was also an outside pool. Also, robes in room would have been perfect.

The free 2 hour happy hour with appetizers was a nice surprise! The breakfast was excellent!! Bed was super comfy.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Great Stay!
    • Two-Room King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Mobility Access

The bathroom door fell off the hendges... if others were in the room there wouldn't be any privacy. Hotel should consider changing the sliding doors to bathrooms & room decor. Handles on few fixtures were missing. Other than that I had a great stay. I would definitely stay again

Love the way room is set up... seperate livingroom & bedroom. Bed was very comfy. Hotel very quiet, clean & staff extremely friendly & professional.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Excellent several stays by repeat customer.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Carpets in the room was dirty and needs to be cleaned.

Staffs were the friendliest, the breakfast chefs recognize me since I've been here several times past year. Excellent bar. Proximity to the Galleria mall. Relatively easy to get to downtown Nice and safe location. Great gym room.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Other than the shuttle glitches, the stay was a good one and the food was amazing.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Shuttle service-I'd scheduled a trip and was told to be there at 9:00 am. Driver left before that time even though we were waiting in lobby before that time. When we did get on the shuttle, he did not know where to go despite my showing him address and picture in iPhone.

Excellent breakfast and cook

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

This Embassy Suites was a huge disappointment.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Pooil was filthy. Food/menu awful, both dinner and breakfast. Restaurant ledges near plants filthy. Not worth the price.

Bed and linens were wonderful.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Awesome h it el
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Batch Tub - Mobility Access

The pancakes at breakfast weren't that great and there was Extremely Loud partying above me for several hours until I called the front office and they did handle it.

The service was outstanding as well as the atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

stay was relaxing and comfortable

can't think of anything

breakfast was great, the room was comfortable, we drove in from dallas and arrived early the lady at the front desk made every effort to get us checked in early, that was well appreciated.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

My worst customer experience ever!
    • Two-Room King Suite

The staff. Sent to room under construction, they couldn't get it together as far as their pricing vs. booking.com. Only two people out of their staff I dealt with seemed concerned about me as a customer. Their billing practices are ridiculous and hard to follow. They billed my credit card in increments without asking if it was okay, unacceptable.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Great Stay
    • Two-Room King Suite

The towels were different everyday. Sometimes we did not get the bath mat and sometimes not enough towels.

The breakfast was great everyday. The bed was comfortable. It was a great location for all the things we did.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Everything was lovely!
    • Two-Room King Suite

Bed and pillows were fabulous. Love the suite. Free breakfast was a great addition. Made to order omelettes and eggs were delicious and big selection of fruits, breads, sweet rolls, oatmeal, yogurt etc. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

Charge for parking.

Great location. Loved the decor. Awesome breakfast. Friendly staff.

Satisfactory
    • Two-Room King Suite

No Wi-Fi connection (Didn't work)

It was Pleasant & Beautiful

Internet did not work

Internet did not work

Wish we were there longer

Very nice hotel!

It may my day terrible...disturb my sleep
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite

Staff knocking on door early in the morning

The worst stay at a hotel ever. Will never book there again
    • Two-Room King Suite

No and no. Will never go back again.

Other than the uncomfortable bed, everything else was 👍.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The bed was to firm for us. Some up stuff and hurting!

The two rooms. Wife goes to bed before I do, and lights bother her.

Clean and nice people

It was all good

Clean and nice people

I refer anybody to this Hotel 5 star
    • Two-Room King Suite

I enjoyed my stay the room was beautiful

Everything...

Everything was wonderful from the service to the food.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Everything was wonderful from the service to the food. Indoor pool and hot tub was fun and we were treated with professional service.

Loved my stay.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Loved my stay...my daughter was very happy.....room service was great.

Breakfast was delicious 😋

Breakfast was delicious 😋

Need more work.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The hotel need to be clean better. And the hotel just need to be updated. The elevator are to slow please update everything.

The breakfast was good!

It was very nice and clean.

I didnt like the Parking fee was extra per day. Parking should be free.

It was very nice and clean.

Overall excellent stay
    • Two-Room King Suite

Only two washcloths needed more

Friendliness of staff

Nice very nice
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Allergy Friendly

Nice very nice

Didn’t like my room location.

The noise I could hear

Didn’t like my room location. A lot of noise

Great family stay

Perfect for families.

Would not recommend to others
    • Two-Room King Suite

2 nights we had to call for bed linens. Air conditioner didn't work right and was never fixed even after reported.

We had a great experience at E.S.

bed was great...everything clean

I loved the swans and the room everything was amazing!
    • Two-Room Premium King Suite

That the ac/heat didn’t work well

I loved the swans and the room everything was amazing!

Great stay, will definitely be back!
    • Two-Room King Suite

No iced tea at breakfast

Great room, facility, bar, and food.

The happy hour
    • Two-Room King Suite

The bartender was kind of rude but I understand he was kind of busy.

The happy hour

Very nice hall .
    • Two-Room King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Mobility Access

Very nice hall .. Good location of the hotel. Very good, comfortable room. Good breakfast. All perfectly!

train overnight clerk on customer approach
    • Two-Room King Suite

THE OVERNIGHT CLERK WITH ORANGE HAIR WAS NOT FRIENDLY AT ALL!!!!

Good for what we came to do
    • Two-Room King Suite

Room was said to have a view. Ours had a tree blocking the window

Our stay was overall amazing!
    • Two-Room King Suite

Our stay was overall amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

The free Breakfast menu.
    • Two-Room King Suite

The Refridgerator was not working as well as the Bedroom TV was also out.

The free Breakfast menu. This was a great deal.

Tha Ac didn’t work it was very hot overnight

Tha Ac didn’t work it was very hot overnight

Nice rooms

No tub in our room

Nice rooms

Cheer Comp
    • Two-Room King Suite

Breakfast was awesome and the cocktail hour

Nice and comfortable, good breakfast, and a good atmosphere...
    • Two-Room King Suite

Nice and comfortable, good breakfast, and a good atmosphere of people.

I received a rash from the hot tub or bed sheet
    • Two-Room King Suite

I received a rash from the hot tub or bed sheets

I received a rash from the hot tub or bed sheet

The stay was awesome! I will be staying here again next time I’m in Dallas for sure!
    • Two-Room King Suite

The staff was super friendly and having breakfast everyday was great :)🥞🍳🥓☕️ HAPPY HOUR EVERDAY TOO!!! 😋🍸🍹🍷🍻

they really should regrout tiles rather than try to grout over existing
    • Two-Room King Suite

I did not like I had to pay for WiFi, but what was worse we didn't even know that there was a charge to use it

the omelets made to order

The stay was pleasant and met all of our needs. Bring your own water.
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

The elevator required patience.

The atrium was pleasant and the custom omelettes were impressive!

• Two-Room King Suite

No A/C in the room despite it being 75-80 degrees outside. Mattress was uncomfortable. Breakfast buffet was mediocre at best.

I really enjoyed my stay at a nice and clean Embassy Suites.
    • Two-Room King Suite

Loved the swans! John and Jack were true professionals in checking me in and making sure I was taken care of during my stay.

Will return
    • Two-Room King Suite

Need shuttle service to attractions

All great as usual, need venting in bathroom and better sofa beds need shuttle service to attractions

Wonderful relaxing pleasant stay

N/a

The staff

Love the managers reception and breakfast as well as the...
    • Two-Room Premium Suite with Two Double Beds

Property need to be updated

Love the managers reception and breakfast as well as the location and staff

Something should be done to ensure that people luggage isn't stolen!!!
    • Suite with Two Double Beds

Dirty room. My luggage was stolen from the parking lot.

Nice staff

Time to clean the carpets and let some fresh air entering...
    • Two-Room King Suite

The carpets are too old and not clean; No fresh air as cannot open the window.

Time to clean the carpets and let some fresh air entering the room!

Roaches in our room

Roaches in our room

I did not know they would charge my card an extra 100.

I did not know they would charge my card an extra 100.00