Reviews of Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa 3 stars

950 South Ocean Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441, USA

#10 of 15 hotels in Deerfield Beach

The carpet smelled in the hallways and the appliances didn’t worl
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I checked in Friday and noticed the refrigerator was t getting cold. Went downstairs informed them the refrigerator wasn’t getting cold and i was informed they would take care of it... Next morning the refrigerator still wasn’t working so the girls drinks wasn’t cold after getting out the pool Saturday‼️

The breakfast was hands down amazing

The furniture was soiled and dirty in the room.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The furniture was soiled and dirty in the room. The drain in shower didn't work. I guess they don't service many people of color there, when we went to the evening reception we were asked for our room key/ which would have been fine if the same request was made of the white people serviced before and after us at the bar. I would not return to this location.

Needs a lot of work.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel room was extremely outdated. Bathroom was minimally clean. Counters had an inch thick of dust all around edges. Shower tile was old and with that look of clean but can’t ever really be clean again. Furniture and carpet stained. Moldy smell. Outdated decor.

The staff was friendly. Location excellent. Restaurant has an amazing Cobb and salmon salad.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Enjoyable with a few blips, would stay again but bring bug spray!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast......you put a lot of focus on made to order If that's the case it should say eggs cooked any way instead of omelet only. There was no peanut butter and the fruit was the same variety everyday. Also the front desk should have complimentary feminine hygiene products available to hold a guest over until the gift shop opens or they can get out. There were bugs in the kitchenette area of our site. Everytime I went over to that area. Gross!

The view and location were prime! Breakfast was okay.....gym was nice, parking was easy

Would never stay there again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool overcrowded looked like it was filled with locals not necessarily guests if hotel.... Breakfast overcrowded, coffee terrible, tooooo loud, food not good even for free we didn’t eat there second day1

1 gentleman at valet very friendly and professional, 2nd young boy at car valet not professional, very rude and laughed in my face.... there was a language barrier and he handled it very very rude

Breakfast, happy hour, room excellent, nice hotel n location...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Could not control air. either had it on or had to shut off when too cold. No happy medium. Room location has view of roof

Breakfast, happy hour, room excellent, nice hotel n location, beautiful facility

Relaxing getaway

The pillows were flat.

Great location, lovely pool to lounge, and a very relaxing stay. The breakfast had many choices and the happy reception was a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The food, the bar and the breakfast buffet was good!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We did not expect the beach to be infected by sea weed, so we couldn't enjoy it! For that reason there were not enough umbrellas in the pool area.

The food, the bar and the breakfast buffet was good!!

Our suite was huge, with 2 bathrooms, a wet bar with sink...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This hotel is full of glass and most of it was not clean.

Our suite was huge, with 2 bathrooms, a wet bar with sink & fridge, a private bedroom, and sleeper sofa in the living area. The hotel has a restaurant, bar, and room service. They offer a free amazing breakfast with plenty of high quality choices. The pool is large. The beach is steps away. It was quiet at night and very comfortable.

Nice but the parking charge is very aggravating. feels like I got ripped off.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

$23.00 per night for a GUEST to park. This is the MOST outrageous ridiculous charge. I have never been charged to self park my car at a hotel I was staying at and because of this I will NOT be back.

Very nice. Great view of the ocean even though it was only a partial view.

Happy hour was awesome!
    • Deluxe Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

The complimentary breakfast wasn't that great had better at cheaper hotels. Thermostat was in bedroom of suite so it only got cool in the bedroom not in the sitting area.

Happy hour was awesome! The view from my room was perfect. Very relaxing.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The lady in the gift shop was a sweetheart loved her and the...
    • King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

The rude service for breakfast and the dinner didn’t even get talked to for almost half hour for our dinner we left went elsewhere also getting charged another 170 dollars for parking ? Really when it says you have onsite parking it should be with the price of hotel not getting charged extra.

The lady in the gift shop was a sweetheart loved her and the lady who helped us.book our trip to go snorkeling

The pool area was nice although the pool could have used a...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beach area was not clean, not as displayed in pictures on property website.

The pool area was nice although the pool could have used a good cleaning.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I would stay again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was always over crowded and hot tub was always filled with kids. Would have liked to see it stay open till atleast 11pm. Breakfast food was so so for me. Oatmeal and omelette was amazing. But snacks at happy hour was always the same no variety at all. All in all I would stay again though the pros out way the cons.

Loved the rooms. We had a two room King suite with a great view of the ocean without it being ocean front. My husband really enjoyed happy hour drinks.

• Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Beach in front rocky but others at walking distance

Excellent view! Service at front desk very helpful and friendly! A resort At Deerfield beach Rooms upper than 5th floor amazing ocean view!

The ambiance of the beach itself was really nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beach was covered with seaweed. There was alot in the water as well.

The ambiance of the beach itself was really nice. Being a walk down beach and all of the rocks surrounding it was pretty cool.

Room availability issue/overall noisy room
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

There was a disconnect with the staff regarding room availability. Waited 5 hours. Not until I complained suddenly the room was available. Also room walls are super thin mints. Not very quiet. Can hear normal conversations and the massive fight going on in room next door.

Horrible I’m a white middle aged lady whom stayed with her family....was treated very disrespectable
    • Deluxe Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff at front desk rude....told we had 2 reservations??? Made us change rooms after first night...said we were put into wrong room....price charged was not what quoted on phone. Told 195$ night paid over 300$ night. Will never stay here again. This was our 4th visit never been treated so unfairly!!! Beware of this motel!!! Will charge you extra!! Rooms not as promised although I had email conformation!!

Comfy and clean property, great breakfast and staff, beach leaves a little to be desired.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beach area was a bit disappointing as it was extremely rocky and somewhat “inaccessible “. However just a short walk away was a fantastic beach area. Guest laundry was slightly overpriced at $2.50/wash and $2.50/dry for 45 minutes.

The staff was super friendly, the property was clean and the complimentary breakfast and social hour were top notch.

The happy hour
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beach, the pool was dirty with sand and nobody did anything about it. The air condition on the rooms don’t work properly so it os very hot at night The waitress at the restaurant are not friendly, and their customer service is very poor

The happy hour

Unsatisfactory.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I did not get the room I booked I was not informed. There were trash in the bins left over from the previous guest, unacceptable. Front desk was not helpful and forth coming upon checking.

We brought our entire family 13 of us for a week and had the...

We brought our entire family 13 of us for a week and had the best vacation ever!!! The hotel was awesome the breakfast everyday was perfect and delicious!! We will do it again for sure!!

we had a nice stay .day one breakfast was impressive
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

we did not receive the accommodation that we Booked .unfortunately through a third party. it was not as far as i;m concerned honored.as contracted

The room was decent, no balcony to speak of, staff on hand professional and courteous.

Very memorable
    • King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

No Do Not Disturb sign. Maid starting coming in the room.

The amount of space for your dollar. I love having 2 bathrooms. We were in a King Suite Ocean View. It was pretty quiet too.

Suite was very clean, comfortable and large.
    • King Room - Smoking

Small bites for the welcome HR were not what were pictured in the advertisements posted around the hotel. Some of the furnishings in the suites could do with a coat of paint, and the carpet in our suite had stains.

Suite was very clean, comfortable and large. The staff were there to help when needed. Enjoyed the welcome snack pkg at check-in, that was a nice touch. The coffee supplies were well thought out in the suite.

Felt refreshed and recharged after a stay at this property

A few vallet guys

Great hotel with spacious rooms where you don't feel like getting out. I really enjoyed the massage at the spa. Room service was fast and the food was good. They had no problems checking me in earlier. Definitely a place to come whether it's a family trip or a couple's getaway.

Love this hotel.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The ladies in the gift shop were terribly rude.

Love this hotel. Great location , room was great for a family. They do a great job with keeping everyone happy and the property was super clean. We will definitely be back. Isabel at the front desk was great!

The room smelled like mold.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like mold. Got home and all our suitcases, clothes and everything in the room brought home smelled like mold. My Louis Vuitton tote smelled like mold on the inside. Want stay again.

The free breakfast was awsome.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The snacks on the free happy hour were poor, so they could be a little better. The pool was cold.

The free breakfast was awsome. The room was super nice, spacious, and comfortable. The staff was really nice and friendly.

Room for improvement
    • King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Checkin was a mess,was charged twice for some reason but it didn't show in there system so i had to call my bank to stop the payment. Theu also neet a bettrr selection on food the restaurant is ok but they can do much better . And last but not least i forgot my purse with my chargers and ofsourse house keeping couldnt fine it

I love the property it was clean and very relaxing. I think they need to work on there customer service but overall it was great

All in all my wife and I had a really great time at the hotel despite the beach chair issues!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The first day we went down to the beach and this "nice guy" gave us two chairs and asked for our Room #. Assuming he wanted to ensure we were guests of the hotel, we signed the paper. Two days later we went down and a different "nice guy" gave us two chairs and proceeded to tell us it was $24.00!!! Suddenly we realized you had to pay for $12.00 for a chair. The initial "nice guy" never told us that!! It would have been nice to know ahead of time. Needless to say it cost us $48.00 to sit at the beach which could have been cleaner! For this price they should be able to rake some of the seaweed to make going into the water a bit more inviting.

The breakfast is absolutely fabulous. Hot oatmeal with all the add ins you could possibly ask for. Fresh omelets made just the way you want! The daily cocktail reception was great. The hotel staff was very obliging and could not have been more pleasant, The facility is maintained daily and very clean. Would come back here in the future without any hesitation.

overall, it was good - not great like I expected.
    • Deluxe Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't what I expected. For ocean front deluxe I expected to be able to sit in the living room and see the ocean. However, I had to pull a chair over to the door to be able to sit and see the ocean without going out on the patio. The beach was full of seaweeds and had a horrible smell.

The breakfast buffet was great and offered a lot of choices. The facility was clean and well kept.

Deceiving ocean view rooms
    • King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

They were deceiving, I pay for an ocean view room, they gave me a partial ocean view room and claim it was an ocean view. I was very disappointed, the main reason I went there was for the ocean view and the balcony, mine was not facing the ocean. Straight disappointed.

Property was ok

the fact that my room was $850 instead of $685.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

the fact that my room was $850 instead of $685. I had to pay an additional $23 plus tax for parking their when it should be free. This was my birthday weekend ruined because the money I had saved for spending kept going to the room.In all my room was $782 when I checked out,but I have to wait 5 to 7 days to get the rest back.I even called the hotel prior to see if their were hidden fees and other things I had to pay before I arrived and I was told no.I EVEN ASKED TO MAKE SURE I HAD BOOKED OCEANFRONT WITH a balcony and wAs told yes I booked the right one. MY ROOM was overlooking the pool and on the second floor.My card was charged $953 and I was just shook.

it was not great
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The beach was horrible, wish someone would have told us before we came. Our room was old, shower had some mold, they only cleaned our room 1/2 way, left garbage and food that we left because we thought they would clean it. 1 Bed was made and the other not. the bathroom was not cleaned, the counter in bathroom a mess. Curdled creamer for coffee, on and on and on. Makes you wonder if it was clean when we arrived.

The breakfast was good. and the staff very friendly

Great stay
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

They don't tell you when you arrive you have to pay for parking even if you self park plus they deduct more initially from your credit card for incidentals or other things but then credit you back if you don't run up additional charges to that room. So when you arrive your total is automatically higher than you thought it would be.

The breakfasts are incredible!

We loved everything! Everything is close by, even the restaurants 5 mins away
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

What could have been better I would say is that because so many people were in the pool, the water looked a little cloudy (assuming thats all the sunscreen from ppl) Also the fact that “self-parking” is 23+tax each night..if it were free or at least $5 that would have made it way better

I like the fact that we had 2 balconies; one living room and one in the bedroom. Also there were 2 separate bathrooms (one tub, one shower). As soon as we were greated it was nothing but friendliness as well as other people staying there. The free breakfast was also a hit

The hotel was adequate for one night. It was more for families with children.
    • King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

I didn’t think my room was very clean. The furniture was in bad shape. I didn’t realize all the rooms were suites. I really didn’t need all that room especially for only one night.

Overall it was a lovely stay.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I feel the place needs to be freshened up. It’s on a prime location and the inside can have a more beautiful feel. It’s nice for families but not romantic

Loved having two bathrooms, happy hour was very nice, and breakfast was wonderfully.

Great vacation spot, enjoyed the pool area and beach access.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Some of the rooms smelled musty. Looks like carpet and drapes have not been updated in a while.

Free breakfast and complimentary happy hour were great. The outdoor dining and pool layout were great, plenty of comfortable chairs, small tables and umbrellas.

Great location for business meeting.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed in my room. I was stuck in a room with no view and windows that did not open. While I faced the ocean, I looked out to a satellite dish & the back of the facade. I was also surprised that some of the upholstered furniture was soiled. Due to meetings I did not have time to change rooms. If I stay here again, I will make sure that I allow time for a room change.

Great location for business meeting. Very convenient, everything on site, never had to leave property. The staff was very nice.

The beach is almost non-existent.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Free WiFi

The beach is almost non-existent. That did not bother me because I prefer to lay by the pool anyway. I liked the location becsuse I like walking on a beachwxlk which was ran along side the hotel fir s mike +, All accommodations were great breakfast was good & well stocked. The managers reception was adequate. Although, I’ve been yjbitgef Embassey Suited that had nicer ones. Bed was comfortable and suite was clean Overall it was a great stay in a nice, low-key location.

Never coming back again
    • Deluxe Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

Place was filthy, door key never worked and staff never addressed whenrequested tonfix it. The beach was none existant and full of seaweed. We had to walk to the Wyndam resort where the beach was cleaned each day.

walking on the fishing pier

I love the layout of the rooms.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

It is getting a little grungy. Our room was not clean. There was a lot of dust in the corners of the carpet. The key stuck every single time we accessed the room. The door was dirty! The furniture was grimy. Sofa had stains, and was shabby. I first booked here five years ago, and we return every April, this year the rooms seemed tired and grubby.

I love the layout of the rooms. The facilities are great. Nice staff, pool is great. Love the hot-tub. Happy Hour is always fun...food is yummy. Great beach across the street. Awesome.

Have stayed there 3 times This was the worst experience Not sure will return or recommend to friends
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to change rooms midway thru vaca due to roof work noise One day room still wasn’t cleaned by 4pm Unable to use beach due to seaweed Had to go to beach one mile away Happy hour food the same every day Very disappointing Had to sign up for Hilton rewards to get free WiFi

Good location Staff was nice

Great location, tired and dated facilities
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Spa staff burnt my legs by incorrectly applying and removing wax, when I complained they were not concerned, I eventually got a refund but felt this was not acceptable.

I was over charged!
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The loud music the first night, from ACROSS the facility. The paper thin walls, that I could hear the people screaming at their children. The next morning, when I went to use the ironing board provided, it completely colapsed on me. I have bruises on my body. Then, when checking out, and upon review after getting home...I recieved a bill, that is $123.20 over the amout I should have been billed? I have done the math, and it doesn't add up.

The view was wonderful.

Very Nice stay. Somewhat surprised at the Parking Rate. 26 for Valet and 23 for self seems high
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Should put a few stations where people could clean their own plates in the morning.

Omelette Guy was Fantastic. Him and staff were very friendly and accommodating

I thought the staff was excellent.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Two Double Beds and Partial Ocean View

I have to be honest the place is very dated. Our room had a mold smell to it and it just felt old. I have never complained about an embassy suite before but this place could be amazing if it was modernized. I would start by ripping up all the rugs - everything felt wet and moldy.

I thought the staff was excellent. They were very friendly and helpful. I also liked how close it was to the beach. The food was good as well and it was in walking distance to all the restaurants .

Like the breakfast in mornings and the happy hours each...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like being charged double for an extra nights stay when our flight was cancelled due to weather.

Like the breakfast in mornings and the happy hours each evening.

A little dated but worth the money.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Intermittent Wi-Fi annoying.

Excellent free breakfast with made to order omelets. Also free 2 hour happy hour daily from 5:30 to 7:30. Free is always good.

We had an enjoyable stay.
    • King Room with Ocean View - Smoking

To drive a truck to the self-park garage was very tight.

The whole facility was well cared for and staff were very accommodating.Our king suite was perfect for a family of four. I was impressed with the breakfast bar and evening snacks. Pool was great and the beach was right there!

very pleasant:-)
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

rooms had a musty/chemical odor--we requested a room change which was accomadated--to one with a balcony that opened up for fresh air

staff eager to help

A superb escape to the warmth.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great breakfast - great 'manager's happy hour - excellent bar staff - all round super place to escape the northern winter! We are already planning our next winter escape to this resort.

Wonderful and will plan on going back next year!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The $23 charge for daily parking is much too high. There is no street free parking so it looks like they are just taking advantage of the situation.

Staff was great and the location was great.

The Breakfast was one of the worst.

MY ro

The Breakfast was one of the worst. No need to offer a free breakfast because not eatable. Bacon the worst I ever tasted Oatmeal was mush eggs cold The only they did not mess up was the cerel Line to long to wait for made to order breakfast. I wanted an ocean view room instead I got a room with view of powerlines and no balcony. I asked to be moved was told sorry no. I asked for early check in since I drove down told no. Check in at 4 pm. Since I paid for 1 day which is 24 hours I asked for late check out told no. I was married there and it was nice but when I went back I was not liking it. Told friends about my ordeal and was told next time down stay at the Wyatt down the street. You guys need more sure I can take care of that and less no sorry. Get rid of your chef he can not cook.

Location is very good, rooms have very good size despite...
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The restaurant is not good enough, has a poor service, must improve attention and breakfast and meals organization. Rooms are not updated, need some refreshments. Pool area is not big enougj.

Location is very good, rooms have very good size despite they are not updated.

It was vacation. We had a good time. Hotel was overpriced though.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room itself was seedy. Carpet was worn. Sofa was old and stained. One of the TV didn’t get all the channels. The windows were so dirty you could hardly look out them.

The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Almost every staff personnel were delightful.

It is an Amazing place to stay!
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I'm always amazed at how beautiful everything is always kept up but surprised the carpeting in the room was not the greatest. Also the sofa bed is not very comfortable. Other than that Things were unbelievably Wonderful!

The woman at the desk helped us out so much by getting us early check in and switching some things around so we had an oceanfront view continuously for our stay (things were originally messed up due to flight cancellations)

Improved after making complaint, won’t use a booking website anymore
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Using booking.com, you get the worst room and have to wait until everyone else has booked in first. Price doesn’t match the price quoted by booking.com

Great location on the beach

Wonderful
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Odor on 6th floor. It certainly did not smell like the 1st floor. We could also smell it in the hall on the 6 th floor.

Room was great. Property was beautiful. Staff was helpful

The included breakfast and happy hour were nice.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Better pool supervision. People leaving towels unattended for hours on recliners keeping it her guests from using them. Pool staff needs to better enforce rules of taking personal belongings when leaving the pool area so all guests hey a chance to enjoy the recliners.

The included breakfast and happy hour were nice.

Pool area is very nice.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had to switch rooms on our first night because of a pervasive mildew smell. The manager who was very nice, professional, and responsive acknowledging there was an issue once we called the front desk to ask about the smell. She shared that it was “worse on the higher floors.” We were on the 6th floor and were moved to the 3rd floor which was better, however, the smell was noticeable to us in the lobby and elevator. We decided to switch hotels the next day since we were uncomfortable breathing in mildew. We have stayed here on two other trips and loved the hotel and location but we were really disappointed this time. We were told when we checked out that the hotel was going to be renovated soon. I hope they can remediate the cause of the smell.

Pool area is very nice. Included full breakfast is excellent. Location and proximity to beach is perfect.

Perfect getaway hotel and a great price point for what you get
    • Deluxe Oceanfront Suite - Non-Smoking

There are no restaurants in walking distance from this hotel. There is a shuttle at night to a few places 2 miles down the road. The traffic is pretty rough at prime times, but it tapers at night and on weekdays.

The balcony units are wonderful and wrap around the corner of the building to give you a great view. The pool and patio leading out to the boardwalk/beach was very inviting and at the center of the complex so it created a fun communal space.

Beautiful hotel. Lovely views. Very friendly staff.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I have one small recommendation to embassy suites. The room decor is beginning to look a little "tired." It still was lovely and it would not deter me from going back!

The property is beautiful. Beautiful views and good location.

4.5
    Dissapointing
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Room had a mildew smell.. The room I was told I would get was not the room I was given. The breakfast while I appreciated being free was just chaos it was just garbage lying all over the place, It was just a very dark and dreary hotel to be an embassy suites. The front desk staff did acknowledge our concerns but was basically sorry about that better luck next time.

Beautiful hotel with great amenities!
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Paying to park was unfortunate, but apparently common for the area.

The rooms were amazing! Large 2 room suite, with 2 bathrooms & 2 balconies that had an awesome ocean view. The breakfast with made to order omelettes was exceptional & the 2 hour complementary happy hour was great.

ALL IN ALL OUR VISIT WAS GOOD WITH SOME MINOR GLITCHES.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

COFFEE POT N ROOM WAS BROKEN. CALLED AT NOON AND WAS NOT EXCHANGED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING DAY. ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED ON TUESDAY AND HAD TO CALL TO HAVE TOWELS AND COFFEE BROUGHT TO ROOM. ARRIVED AROUND 6 PM

Nice 2 days but as a Hilton Honors member for 20 years was probably the property needing most work
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Needs some upgrading. Sour smells in bar and breakfast areas. Not very clean all windows in restaurant area dirty , OH by the way the restaurant as advertised for PM dinners was a non starter so we had to go off site for a nice evening dinner . Breakfasts however were very good

Nice 7th floor view

Beautiful view
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Furnishings dated, WiFi difficult to stay connected, housekeeping did not show up one day.

Location was wonderful and the staff were excellent. Valet parking was worth the money.

Over all we always come back to Deerfield embassy because of a great time. Little tweeks
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

I think park I should be included in price, or at me in you stay2 days or more at least a discount. I paid a additional 123 00 hi go parking.

Breakfast is always phenomlia. The chefs are great with public as well. Staff is always be friendly.

Good value at the Christmas break for an oceanfront resort, but I wish it would get a decor refresh.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Partial Ocean View

Hotel is worn in many areas, room carpet and furniture, though clean, had stains. Just not worthy of what we expect from an Embassy Suites.

Right on the beach, so it was very easy to get out and enjoy the sunrise. The ocean there is guarded by small breakwaters and calm (and warm) enough for even small children to get in.

Great location & potential once it’s remodeled
    • King Room with Ocean View - Non-Smoking

Our first room was old looking & smelled terribly. Was very dirty looking & musty. I thought we booked an ocean view but it was only a partial ocean view. The web site discription was not accurate. My husband had allergies & asthma & we were very lucky to be able to switch rooms after 2 nights & get one of the remodeled rooms which was very nice. The beach area was very small & over crowded. I heard that it’s because of the hurricane thatvthey list a lot of Beach. If your going to advertise as a Beach hotel they need to do something about the Beach area.

Easy checknin & our. Valet service was very quick & friendly. The breakfast had a good variety. They had a really good nightly happy hour drink selection. Really liked the walkways to the pier, restaurant & shops in the area.

Good breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Expensive Valet parking $26 per day plus tax Rooms were dusty and decor disappointing Not as good as photos and website

Good breakfast Nice pool area Helpful staff Clean comfortable beds and towels View if you get ocean side

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

It sucked.
    • Oceanfront Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The ocean front queen suite that we booked was given away and the staff tried to put us in a regular room with a street view. When we told the staff the room they gave us wasn't the room we reserved, they then put us in a queen suite with a partial ocean view, still not the room we booked. The reason they gave us was there were three weddings at the property and all of the ocean front queen suites were taken. The entire hotel smelled of mold, our clothes retained the smell even after we left the hotel and flew home.

Browse Embassy Suites Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa traveller photo gallery