Reviews of Embassy Suites Denver Stapleton 3 stars

4444 North Havana Street, Denver, CO 80239, USA

#33 of 83 hotels in Denver

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

I love staying at the Embassy Suites it's a good getaway...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

There's nothing there's nothing I didn't like

I love staying at the Embassy Suites it's a good getaway for me and my boys even if I live here in Denver

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Pool area was nice
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Upon arrival, beds were dirty and had to change sheets Bathroom was dirty Dust all over the room Breakfast was put away an hour early

Pool area was nice Staff was nice

An adventure.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I developed a rash from the bedding. I asked for a discount on my stay, but none was given. It has been over a week and I still have the delightful rash! We would like to see the shuttle run later.

The staff was all very friendly and very accommodating to our needs. We enjoyed the made to order breakfast. It was delicious. The happy hour was a nice time. The snacks were not too exciting, sadly.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Paid for a corner room upgrade in advance and did not get it.
    • Corner King Suite

Paid for a corner room upgrade in advance and did not get it. The room had a board room Conference table in it and only one small window. I feel cheated by Bookings.com for the second time. This may be the last time I use your service.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

We wont be back to this location and i will think twice before booking again with Embassy Suites!!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Our experience started off on the wrong foot. First, the front Desk lady at check in was rude, short and not friendly in the least!! We went to our room. there were 5 of us (which was on our reservation. 2 adults 3 children 14,11 & 10) I noticed there were only 2 bath towels and there was a questionable stain on the exterrior comforter that looked like blood, chocolate or poop. I asked the front desk as we were leaving for our event if they could have housekeeping change the comforter and give us some additional bath towels. Upon returning to our room at 1130pm there were no extra towels added to our room & the comforter that I asked to be changed was not changed. There was an additional one thrown on the couch for us to apparently change ourselves. We extended the hideabed for my son to sleep on and got the bedding from the closet. AGAIN the comforter had stains on it thay looked and smelled of urine!! At this point it was midnight. We were exhausted, the housekeeping was long gone so we had no help. Thankfully I had blankets in our vehicle that we were able to get & use. Disappointed doesnt scratch the surface of this stay for our family!! When paying $200 a night for a room I have expectations and this was poor at best! At a Super 8 I would've expected this.... but not from an Embassy Suites!!!

Breakfast area was clean and well stocked.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Great place to stay very easy access to the freeways.

The room and the food.

The suites were clean and very nice the location was great for my purposes the staff was ok but not well informed about their own policies. I truly enjoyed my stay there looking forward to staying there again.

My Stay was excellent
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I can not see anthing i did not like things were excellent

The hotel was clean and from the airport pick up to my depature it was excellent. The breakfast was good and the complimentary dinner was wonderful

I loved the free happy hour drinks and breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Only two complaints are that there was a strange sound coming from inside the wall of the bathroom that sounded like a plumbing issue but we closed the bathroom door and that helped and also the pillows were not comfortable at all which is important for good rest.

I loved the free happy hour drinks and breakfast. Also the shuttle ride to the airport was very convenient. We really liked the hotel and actually wished we could have stayed longer. Very cool that the rooms are really good suites complete with a wet bar!

Very happy with our stay.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Unfortunately its near a pot shop so the outside smells strongly of pot. Indoors didn't smell :)

The suite was nice and spacious, good for kids and our family. We really enjoyed the stay.

This was a very clean and very comfortable hotel suite!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

They gave us breakfast vouchers but there was too much of a crowd for our family to go threw the line in a timely manner.

This was a very clean and very comfortable hotel suite! The staff was very friendly! We have a family of 5 and we all slept comfortably!

Customer service excellence!!’
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The spacious, fully equipped rooms, and cleanliness. Everything was convenient. The breakfast was excellent and “mama” personalized the visit by stopping by the tables and making sure everyone was courteously and completely served. Very customer-focused!!!

We had a good stay here.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

No place for kids to play. They target to business travel.

They have good afternoon social time snack with wines. They have good breakfast. Not far from airport.

Really nice people, and a nice looking facility that was...
    • Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was tiny, the toilet paper and Kleenex felt like sandpaper, and the pillows were substandard.

Really nice people, and a nice looking facility that was clean.

Housekeeping and Omelet station has us coming back. All the staff were GREAT
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

On our lastnight some boys were trying to get into our room. The noise from the room next door the loud bangs and slamming doors RUDE.

The omelet station and cleniness of the room.

We had a great stay!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The only complaint I had was that the hot tub wasn’t working on Sunday morning

The staff was very friendly. My family loved the cook to order breakfasts every morning. We also like the snacks at happy hour

Comfortable, clean and quiet

Nothing to dislike

Bed was very comfortable. Asked for a crib and was surprised that they actually had one and delivered to room in just a few minutes. The breakfast was good and fresh with quite a bit of variety.

Nice relaxing night with friends.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wish they would have still have breakfast buffet out along with omlet station. Would have made the line a lot better to get your food.

Free full cooked breakfast, free managers reception. Pool area. This is why we always stay at Embassy Suites.

Amazing
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I enjoyed the ambiance for Family because my 9yr old was attending a slumber party in room 314. My husband and I decided to stay close but far enough away in room 517 for our time of LOVE! It was the most AMAZING WEEKEND OF JOY! Thank you EMBASSY SUITES!

I enjoyed my visit and would stay there again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I wasn't disappointed. It seemed the elevators were slow at times.

The managers reception beginning at 5.30pm. The dinner was good. The free breakfast with eggs to order were very good.

A very good first night in Denver. A very convenient stopover.
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Helpful receptionist. Shuttle came 15-20 mins after phoning the hotel from the airport and left at a convenient time the next morning for the car rental.A complimentary beer on arrival. Very good breakfast made by short order chef.

Good food bad guest environment
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The fellow guests. It was after a concert and there were a lot of intresting scrubby characters roaming the hotels. Some were high.

Breakfast was the best of a 10 day trip across the Rocky Mountain states

Passing through

Nothing. Very well kept.

It was very easy to find and there are a lot of good restaurant not too far away. It was very nice that our child could sleep on the pull out in the living room area while we had our own space.

WORTH THE EXPERIENCE
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff were very helpful, I arrived on crutches due to a leg injury and they put me straight into a handicapped room which helped heaps. The shuttle bus driver Joshua (I can only say his English name) was so pleasant and ever so helpful. He drove me around to get the necessary medication to assist my flight home, he waited each time and it was never a problem. The nibbles and drinks in the evening and the breakfasts were so amazing. The chef in the morning cooking the breakfasts was just awesome and so efficient. We ordered room service each night, it was so yummy and we only waited about 15mins for delivery which was just amazing. The delivery staff were very pleasant. I loved everything about this place, I will be back if I ever visit Denver again.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Excellent Manager's Reception.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The guy checking us in was not very friendly. Cold and seemingly not wanted to be bothered by us. I could tell by his accent he was not a local. Must be the way they act in his Home Country. I retired from a factory. We look after things going down assembly line with more care.

Excellent Manager's Reception. Clean, well lighted facility. Except for guy checking us in, rest of staff was outstanding and went way beyond duty to please us. Nice breakfest with wide variety of items. Clean, well lit rooms. Excellent wi fi.

Nice place too stay, if flaws are corrected.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

On the first night, found the tub was backing up with waste water from other rooms. TV set in the sitting room could not get the signal for CBS. The set in the bed room got no signal on night 3. This was a handicapped room. The bottom of the tub was a Little too slippery, room 503

Cleanliness of room, breakfast buffet, friendlinessof staff

Outdated....
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast was a mad rush of people to the omelette bar like it was their last meal. When I would approach the coffee bar, people would flock up there and crowd around and make me feel as if I were drinking their last drop of Folgers. Thing is the coffee was good to the last drop.

The quietness of the room.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Only hotel I'll stay at in the DIA area
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wi-Fi needs upgrading though I'm just referring to the free Wi-Fi. I'd hope that paying for it would be an improvement.

Staff incredibly friendly. And not the "forced friendly" as in some other hotels. Staff really wanted the guests to be comfortable and taken care of. Breakfast was excellent. Chefs prepare omelets to order and ever so nice! Love this place!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Comfort but in need of thorough cleaning
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Splattered drink on the side of closet, broken tiles in elevator, hair in shower.

I booked at wrong location, we needed to be off Hampton, so my answers are based on that lication

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Complimentary breakfast and afternoon snacks.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

No walking-distance eating facilities.

Complimentary breakfast and afternoon snacks. Cleanliness of the hotel and its amenities.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff could be a little more friendly.

Clean, modern facility.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Clean bedding , plenty towels , great customer service and...
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Clean bedding , plenty towels , great customer service and great perks. Would recommend and willing to stay again.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Very good chain, perfect for an overnight stop.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Just a stop for one night after our arrival, the hotel is conveniently located not far from airport. Friendly staff, very good breakfast.

This was a pleasant hotel that I used to get ready to depart Denver after a golf trip.

No complaints.

The bartender was extremely friendly, as was the front desk staff at both reception and departure.

It was a great experience.
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The price for the service.

The bed was excellent. I did not stay long enough for breakfast.

Breakfast was good.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

My room rate was messed up and I had to spend time trying to fix it. Didn't like the location of the room

Breakfast was good.

Omelette bar was awesome!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Omelette bar was awesome!

Short and sweet! One night! Worth it!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was very clean and the breakfast was great! Free evening cocktails too!

No phone book,

No phone book,

Great breakfast!

Location very sketchy

Great breakfast! Very comfortable beds! Very kind energetic staff

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loud music late at night

Room, bed breakfast

The staff allowed us to check in early and every area of...

The distance to downtown

The staff allowed us to check in early and every area of this hotel was wonderful

My stay at Embassy Suites

bathroom too small

good friendly corteous staff good food

How quiet it was and how friendly the staff was

How quiet it was and how friendly the staff was

It's All Good
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

I loved everything about the property. Always have.

I loved the text messages. Nice to be able to chat with staff directly.

Bed was hard

Softer bed

Bed was hard

I liked the breakfast the best!
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The pool was too small and packed with kids.

I liked the breakfast the best! And the free complimentary drinks for the guest. Good service!

managers welcome
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

too long of line for breakfast

managers welcome

Fair

Good

It was a nice experience just staying in the hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The dispensary across the street.

The breakfast was good. I enjoyed the evening drinks and snacks. The downstairs environment was good.

It was wonderful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Will stay there again if I have the opportunity
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff were fantastic, especially at omellete station. They were efficient and extremely friendly.

• King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

wish desk would ask if we were Hilton honors members

Quiet

Liked the welcoming party and love the facility

Elevators were pretty slow

Liked the welcoming party and love the facility

Covenient location,everything worked fine

Staff was friendly-welcoming

Bed was like a cloud
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Lines were too long at breakfast. Coffee not very good.

Bed was like a cloud

The location and services offered by Embassy Suites

The location and services offered by Embassy Suites

The breakfast

The breakfast

Cute and kitschy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cute and kitschy. Lovely staff, hot free breakfast, great value.

Excellent Room and Staff
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

The overall staff was very friendly and the room was excellent. I will stay there next time as well.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Staff were great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This place is tired, the rooms are dark and getting old. Needs a refit

Staff were great!

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Avoid this place.

Everything.

Absolutely nothing.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Buffet breakfast was great!

Sketchy area.

Buffet breakfast was great! Stop was incredibly friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Liked everything, staff was great.
    • Non-Smoking Double Suite

Pool could be cleaned, the water was a little dirty.

Liked everything, staff was great.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

good overnigt stay for onward early flight

the distance from airport

getting room earlier as expected

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Friendly staff, mediocre room
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Room was dated and the remote didn't work.

Location was great for visiting Johnson and Wales.

Great stay
    • King Suite with Roll In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Happy hour was fantastic as were the made-to-order omelettes.

• Reviewed: 10 April 2016

Morning breakfast was excellent.

I guess I didn't like leaving. They could have had the speedy check-out but that's no biggie.

Morning breakfast was excellent. Bed were comfortable. Managers reception was just the ticket after driving all day.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

The restaurant staff (we ordered dinner) and the bartender...

The lady at the check in desk was not very friendly or welcoming.

The restaurant staff (we ordered dinner) and the bartender at the manager's reception were wonderful.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2016

The housekeeping staff has awesome!

The housekeeping staff has awesome!!! My daughter left some of her little toys in the bathtub under a washcloth. She was upset, so I called to let them know about the situation- they found the toys-called to let us know and sent it to her in the mail!!! She is so happy!!' We always love to stay at The Embassey Suites!!! This is just one more reason we will always be returning guests!!! Thank you!

• Reviewed: 22 February 2016

The food has always been good.

The food has always been good. The room was quite a the bed very comfortable. Able to leave vehicle on property for a week without an extra charge.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2016

food was excellent in the morning with great variety and...

location was a little hard to get in and out of from the main streets

food was excellent in the morning with great variety and service. Rooms were very spacious and clean with modern linen

• Reviewed: 20 January 2016

Breakfast was great.

The TV remote was a bit unresponsive. Heard that several cars in the parking lot were vandalized overnight, but had no direct evidence.

Breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2015

facilities & shuttle great

Noise from conference room band playing loud enough to shake bottles in bar and drown out my TV until 11:30 pm. My room was on 3rd floor!!! Nite Desk not sympathetic to complaint

facilities & shuttle great breakfast wonderful happy hour a great extra

• Reviewed: 26 June 2015

Room was clean, comfortable bed, plenty of room with suite...

Wi-fi was a little weak/slow.

Room was clean, comfortable bed, plenty of room with suite set up, good breakfast (buffet or made to order). Hotel was easy to find, close to I-70, big plus for out-of-towners.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

The staff, the food and all the hotels amenities

The staff, the food and all the hotels amenities

There are also 68 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.