Reviews of Embassy Suites Denver - Tech Center North 3 stars

#17 of 83 hotels in Denver

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Long Weekend in Denver
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a very loud and out-of-control party going on in a room on the floor below us. The front desk was called and other guests complained as well. Didn't seem like front desk personnel took the situation serious. We heard lots of arguing and another guest witnessed a fight outside the room. Also, our tub was clogged in one of our rooms and the toilet was loose in the other.

The rooms were nice, the breakfast buffet and happy hour were great. The atmosphere overall was great. There was a lot of activity, special events happening and people seemed to be having a good time.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Will definitely stay again hopefully they're happier people upon arrival
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff housekeeping was amazing they were so friendly and nice. Front desk staff was very very unfriendly and rude.

Food was amazing but the egg was some what Bland and there's not enough dining in the dining area .

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Minor Tweaks only
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Some certain experiences with staff especially at the bar were not ideal. A lot of negative body language during happy hour.

I really enjoyed the front desk. They were quick to resolve any issue including the confusion with the reservation. Everything was handled at a moments notice.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great trip!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The a.c wasn't blowing as cold as we wanted and wasn't running very well. Didn't like that the fire alarm went off at midnight for an "accident" staff said.

The amentities and the breakfast were great!! The bar drinks were amazing. The room was so big and comfortable. Water pressure in shower was good!

Always very Comfortable with plenty of space for the family.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Always very Comfortable with plenty of space for the family. Fabulous breakfast as well. Don’t forget to order your personalized omelet, they’re probably ones we’ve ever had!!

Generally nice time
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

No electrical outlet near sofa bed to plug in CPAP, no facial tissue in bathroom. Not enough coffee cups or water glasses for the number of guests pin the room (5).

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Fantastic
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

One night the room didnt get cleaned so we called and asked for more towels at like 8 pm and they offered to clean it right then.

Breakfast was delicious and lots of options. Room was very big and clean. I had read the elevators were slow but honestly they weren't bad. Staff was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Other than not having the room I ordered, the rooms where great.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

They didn't have my room when we arrived. Said that they were over booked and blamed booking.com. This was labor day weekend, everywhere else was full as well. Very upsetting. We drove 800 miles. Had to put us in a room without a bed for my brother. Instead of a double queen suite we got a single king and pull out. Not enough room for the five of us. Only one of us where a couple. The rest of us didn't want to sleep together. It got stressful very fast. Very disappointing!

The rooms were clean and the inside was cute! Had a special event every night for free snacks and drinks. This was a nice plus for the weekend. The inside was slightly different from the pictures but in a good way. Less plants but more modern. Very comfortable!

Very nice and very comfortable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing my family could think of. You were all very great!

The beds were extremely comfortable. The best comfort I have ever had from a hotel. The room was well designed and put together very convenient. The room was so comfortable I will definitely be booking here again. I didnt get the opportunity to enjoy breakfast there but it smelled amazing.

Excellent place to stay... will definitely stay here again😊
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The elevator seemed to always be down.. on the other hand we got our steps in..

Everything was excellent.. breakfast was great.. beds were comfy.. happy hour.. boys loved the pool. Could not have asked for a better place to stay.😊

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Mostly good, but very frustrating with the above.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

NOT ENOUGH staff for breakfast.......food, utensils always empty. Hated that you had to wait in line for bacon. I understand about omelets, but bacon????? Bar not open enough hours. Elevators were broken. Had to wait a long, long time for elevators.

The rooms were great.....pool awesome

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I will stay there again, but I was disappointed in the rennovations.
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Only 2 working elevators. Bathroom was advertised as a disability room but was not. Toilet was low. There were stains in the shower. Wall in living room was not clean.

Cook by to order breakfast was excellent. Room was very quiet.

Highly recommeded
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

I thought free internet when tried to connect rates apply. indoor pool was closed Monday

Free breakfast, free parking, free drinks during happy hour. staff accomodating when we extend our check out time from noon to 2 pm for free

Stay somewhere else.
    • Two Room Premium Suite with King Bed

The room had a horrible dirty musty smell. Blood smeared on bathroom light switch. Requested cleaning....that had to be requested more than once. Tub didn't drain. We were moved to another room but smell was really not much better. There were dirty dishes left outside doors from room service for two days as well as by the elevator. Front desk clerk was very rude when concerns were addressed. No free wi-fi.

This Embassy suites hotel has a lot to offer not only cozy, confortable, clean and quite rooms!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

WiFi should be modified to be friendlier/easier to connect without having to become/sign up as HH member.

Everything on this hotel was Excellent, enjoyed our stay with friendly staff and clean/quite rooms.

Still the Best!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Rate was high due to events in the area and high occupancy.

This is still tops on our list for stays in Denver. Extremely good staff and very friendly. The hotel looks awesome after their renovation and the food is fantastic.

I did not enjoy my experience at this hotel.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The A/C in our room was broken so we had to carry all of our stuff to another room, which was very inconvenient. Also, we selected a pet friendly hotel when narrowing our search for hotels, implying that we would be bringing our dogs. However, upon our arrival, the staff acted surprised and caught off guard that we brought our two small dogs with us, We then had to pay an extra $100 in pet deposit fees. Lastly, we agreed to pay $460 for our room for two nights, including fees and taxes, when booking the room online. When we arrived to the hotel and I had to put a credit card on file, the charges and fees totaled up to be $575, and I was told the extra $100 or so was for "incidentals" such as room service or damaged property. And if we didn't use any of the extra services or anything like that, we would receive a "credit" making up the difference. I felt that this was completely unnecessary and was not agreed upon before hand.

I liked when we left.

Over trip stay i give a 8
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was crazy not enough trays and silverware

Eggs were runny, front rest didnt listen i said i wanted to pay cash when I checked out and still billed my card! Happy hour is what brings me back

A
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

One elevator. Fitness center & pool closed too early for adults-especially for those there on business.

breakfast was great-give that cook a raise! Free happy hour is a great idea. Very clean with wonderful housekeepers.

it was not to great.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Down stair restroom would benice if the work right they didnt flush. Swimming pool was cold to cold to cold to enjoy.

The bed was great and room was clean

First timers
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There were a couple things behind our toilet from a previous visitor and when we were double checking we had everything we found a previous visitors sock.

The breakfast was delicious and a great variety to pick from as well as the evening reception (great surprise). Every worker we spoke with was extremely friendly and helpful. We would definitely come back again.

The room was amazing!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There is something funky going on with the elevators. So we ended up spending tons of time just sitting and waiting for the elevators.

The room was amazing! We came with a group of five expecting to have one person sleep on a crappy pullout couch and instead we had a couch that was practically as comfortable as the bed!

I would not return to this location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The happy hour was not good. I only go to Embassey Suites and this was by far the worst. The eggs at breakfast were very watery. The potatoes were undercooked, some even raw. My knife was beyond dirty that I grabbed at breakfast.

The hot tub was nice.

Great value and family friendly
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The Hotel is beautiful, the staff makes you feel very comfortable and welcome. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was awesome and it’s definitely a place we’ll stay again.

Good breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Found a long black hair on a clean towel Carpet in hallway was very dirty had not been vacuumed in a while as this room was on the end of a hallway on the corner of building There was trash behind the glass around the base of the glass elevator

Good breakfast

I’d definitely stay here again!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Our kids (staying for a solid week in this hotel) brought Nerf guns to play with. Everyone knows they don’t hurt. We made sure they stayed away from people when playing, but there was one staff member who kept hounding them to not play.

Omelets and bacon were to die for!

Good breakfast and the complimentary drinks and snacks.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The random kids running around and playing on the elevators and they were also acting crazy in the pool area.

Good breakfast and the complimentary drinks and snacks.

Short, not very restful or quiet stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We had an early departure flight needed to leave at 230am.Kids running through the hotel yelling, shouting, doors slamming,going up and down elevator and was not working when we were departing.

Awesome breakfast.

Wonderful . Much nicer than I had expected!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

I asked several times (even on the phone) for the 4 rooms to be next to each other, but they were not. A man at the desk wasn’t totally accommodating with his reply about it either. Parking was a bit of a problem as there were not many spots available.

Everything! Rooms were wonderful, happy hour and breakfast excellent, pool used by family great. My husband “lost” his phone (or it was accidently picked up off the breakfast table before my husband was done), and it was turned into the front desk. They were very nice.

I would definitely stay here again! I appreciate that it was so quiet I didn't even hear a door close like most do.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Walking to the pool within sight of the reception area where people are on the computer and the bar is at.Also I wish a I could open a window to let fresh air in... but it also is very safe for children and don't have to worry about them getting hurt!

I loved the free snacks and drinks after a full day of.. playing.

Good breakfast and staff, but the amenities were a letdown.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was very disappointing. The whirlpool was more like a kiddie pool (even had kids playing in it). We weren't going near either of them. Windows in the room didn't seal properly and let a lot of noise in. Shower was weak. Internet access was a pain.

Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. Clean.

Exceeded Expectations
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Security car Park lights were intrusive if you don't like sleeping with the curtains closed. Local area is run down so not a place to walk.

Very Spacious accommodation. Friendly and helpful staff. A really outstanding breakfast - the best on our 4 week trip. Happy hour with free drinks and snacks exceeded expectations.

Decent stay with some issues.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room had a horrid smell and we had to move - the smell was like sewage - really awful. There were hints of the smell at various places in the hotel.

Nice breakfast. The open area where you could read and work on your computer was nice.

Not th best embassy stay I've had
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

When we first arrived the afternoon front desk were not helpful and rude! I forgot names or they would be listed..

The bar tender was super friendly. The breakfast was really good.

Front desk couldn't answer basic questions like do you...
    • Two Room Premium Suite with King Bed

Front desk couldn't answer basic questions like do you get Fox Sports 1 channel? Answer: I don't know. Didn't attempt to find out. Is there a sports bar nearby? I don't know. Motel 6 answers.

The hotel was clean and the staff very kind and welcoming.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The restaurant was really a bar with food service. There were minimal items to choose from. We also asked the front desk to help us find a good restaurant and he only had one suggestion which was the place down the street. We found more information online than from him. What a shame.

The hotel was clean and the staff very kind and welcoming.

Not worth the $280 for 1 room per night (maybe half that price)
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

3/4 of parking lot was blocked off for resurfacing on a Friday.... Something that should have been done on a tuesday. Hot tub was like a warm bath with strangers with no way to adjust jets or heat. Breakfast was warm when you get it and cold by the time you sat down to eat. There was a $150 hold on my account at check in that didnt clear for 5 days, so that spending money for vacation was not available until the end of our trip.

Clean all around. Comfortable rooms/beds. Free Alcohol and snacks from 5:30-7:30 pm.

The breakfast was great and convenient .

I wish the restaurant and room service had more convenient hours.

The breakfast was great and convenient . It was extremely kid friendly. I had children ranging from age 18 to age 4 with me and they all loved the hotel. I would definitely book again if staying in the same area. I loved the convenient store downstairs.

Security Concerns
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It seemed that anyone off the street could come into the lobby and take a seat. I was somewhat concerned about security in the hotel.

The property was clean for the most part. Room service plates were left in the hallway a little too long.

We had a delightful stay. Staff and facility were both excellent..
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The walk to our room, with our baggage was awkward and burdensome because we had to go through the lobby with our baggage We were older guests and this was awkward for us. We also would have liked to have had more attention given to a make-up area, such as a magnifying mirrorWe

We certainly enjoyed the breakfast provided and found the omlete cooked to order to be top notch. The variety of foods offered was also one of the commendable assets of the breakfast. We did not have an opportunity to visit the afternoon reception, but just walking by, it seemed to meet the same standards.

They had a nice breakfast for the whole family.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

They had a nice breakfast for the whole family. They made the omelettes were made to order that was a very nice touch. Plenty to choose from. We came in extremely late like 1 am. Staff was helpful. Room was accommodating as we only stayed there for 9 hours. Everything seemed nice and clean. Beds were comfortable.

Perfect for everyone..
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

Pool area needs a good cleaning and there should be something on the steps to prevent slips and falls.

Super comfy bed and pillows. large open lobby. Great for visiting or playing cards. Lots of charging stations. Great place for everyone. from Families to business. There was 2 family reunions and at least one company retreat while we were there and there was still plenty of room and privacy for all.

Shower curtain didn't stay in place at front of shower.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower curtain didn't stay in place at front of shower.. water on the floor! Be nice to have a simple hand towel bar near sink separate from towel rack where bath towels get hung to dry..

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

The size of the room was a nice surprise.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

All was good. Water pressure and pillows could have been better.

The size of the room was a nice surprise. The staff was very helpful, as we were given a room that was above the pool, and it had a strong smell chlorine. We were nicely relocated to another room without complications when I complained.

AMAZING HOTEL TO STAY
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite - Mobility Access

it is the best hotel I stayed in my whole life!

WiFi was included with the room. this hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed in my whole life! staff was super friendly and nice. The breakfast was absolutely the best I could have ever asked for, from eggs, potatoes, pancakes, bagels, muffins, fruit, drinks to the omelette cooked at the moment for you. Everything super delicious. Pool and fitness room very clean and well organized. complimentary appetizer and drinks in the evening. absolutely recommend this hotel 100% and if I will come back to Denver, I will book this accommodation for sure!! room very clean.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

We would most likely stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wasn't impressed with the pillows. Bed seemed to have a "hole" in mattress. Hotel bar/lounge didn't open till 4:30 p.m. daily. Would have liked it to be earlier.

Room was spacious and clean. Had a fridge, microwave, and sink. WiFi connection was always good and strong.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Good hotel.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Can't think of anything - our three night stay was excellent.

Breakfast and evening receptions were excellent. The restaurant was very good. Room very comfortable and roomy. Loved it.

Fun relaxing stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Excellent omelets and blintzes at breakfast! Fresh fruit and veggies. Very nice updates to the hotel since we last stayed. Rooms are so comfortable and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Good stay!!
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Elevators either weren't working or took a long time to come.

Location. We were within 15-20min of all the activities we wanted to do besides the mountains.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Great stay in Denver
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet included hot and cold selections. There was a chef to custom make your omelet to order. The staff was exceptionally friendly and efficient. There was a complimentary reception in the afternoons. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Great place for our Valentine's weekend getaway
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My husband and I loved our stay and everything and everyone was awesome! The managers reception, breakfast, the room and everything was wonderful! Thank you!

Great hotel!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When my husband and I first arrived an older man checked us in. He treated us like children, which I didn't appreciate. We are old enough to stay in this hotel and pay for it so we want to be treated as adults. I felt disrespected which wasn't a great way to start off the stay. But everyone else was nice! Just maybe have someone more respectful at the front desk. Side note the girl that was also at the front desk was very nice and respectful I wish we could have gotten her!

The beds were so comfortable, and breakfast was amazing! The rooms were beautiful and clean we loved it!

Remodel is nice
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the sets of elevators was extremely slow and we had to wait a very long time to get on the elevator both at the lobby floor and waiting for it to come to our floor as well. Also we had someone sleeping on the couch in our room and there was an extreme amount of noise until very late in the night going on downstairs in the lobby area and my family member found it extremely hard to fall asleep. And it didn't seem like anybody did anything to quiet the people down.

The accommodations since the remodel has been completed were very nice. I was pleased that the pool and the hot tub had been redone as well.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Very easy on and off to freeway, close to where we needed to...

Absolutely nothing

Very easy on and off to freeway, close to where we needed to be. It was nice to be in a quality hotel again, too many anymore just do the minimum. Excellent breakfast, loved the sitting areas to visit with family.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Amazing place to stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything I didn't like.

Our stay was awesome, the kids loved the pool and fitness area and the room was amazing!!!! Location was perfect!! We will be staying here more often.

Very comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Hearing Accessible

The fire alarm going off caused my autistic granddaughter to panic. I understand that it wasn't planned though and wasn't under the control of the staff.

The happy hour was great. Room service was also great

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

Southern Girl meets the West
    • Two Room Premium Suite with King Bed

The eggs were very runny; I'm a southern girl...would have loved some grits☺ Elevators are glass, but not much attention was given to cleaning them...over 3 days glass remained full of smears and smudges😔

Room was excellent; maid service was wonderful☺

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Wonderful hotel for the money!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The water main in front of the hotel broke on Thanksgiving morning. It was a bit inconvenient to be without water for a few hours, but they brought in coffee from Starbucks and bottled drinking water for their gusts.

The breakfast was excellent every morning. The rooms were spacious for our family of 5. The beds were very comfortable as well. No complaints here!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

Needs updating!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bartender at happy hour was rude and not good at her job. The hotel needed updating. The carpets were dirty. I called for extra coffee and it didn't come.

Happy hour was nice...good snacks. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

We Love it other than the ceiling tile incident.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

We had a ceiling access tile-fall out and land on my wife's foot when my wife closed the door from bedroom to the living room.

We loved the layout of the room. The beds and pillow were amazing. It felt like sleeping on a cloud.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Wouldn't want to do it again....not like that...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Being held up by another man's issues with his family and not being able to enjoy the evening.....along with no dinner ......no swim time......kinda a bummer of a vacation.....

The room was great and the staff was good too......

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Fantastic stay!
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The newly remodeled hotel is gorgeous!! The cocktail hour and breakfast were fantastic. This will be our hotel of choice when visiting Denver. We also like that it is so close to the interstate.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good property. Guests should be advised about a noise level expectation at check-in

Loud partying until 5am.

Good bed. Good space. Great lobby for gathering

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

RUDE
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The lady who checked me in was rude and kept asking if my credit card will go threw and have enough in it to cover the two night stay there

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Awesome
    • Premium Suite

Very nice and friendly staff , will stay there again

We were close to Hamilton School in which our competition was taking place, breakfast was amazing
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

the bathroom is rather small but for the two of us it worked fine,

Clean

Food

Clean

Very good
    • King Suite with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Convenients to freeway, free breakfast was great, hardly wait for happy hour

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Breakfast, room layout.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Unable to hook up to WiFi!

Breakfast, room layout. Cocktail hour.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Just 1 reception person..unfriendly..no bell boy .. no security...it was a mistake to go to this hotel

We had a good time.
    • Premium Suite

Two elevators were out of service.

The size of the room. That it had a little refrigerator and microwave.

Unique

clean

employees

I would definitely stay on my next visit to Denver !!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cook to order omelette were great .

Great bed and wonderful breakfast.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevators were limited and very slow.

Great bed and wonderful breakfast. Very clean.

Relaxing and comfortable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Maid missed our room 1 day, no biggie.

Great location near everything. Great hot tub and pool.

Browse Embassy Suites Denver - Tech Center North traveller photo gallery