Reviews of Embassy Suites Fort Myers - Estero 3 stars

10450 Corkscrew Commons Drive, Estero, FL 33928, USA

#1 of 12 hotels in Estero

• King Suite - Non-Smoking - Accessible

Stayed here many times in the past. Made to order breakfast buffet and evening reception very nice. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious. Staff very friendly. Restaurant in hotel and several within walking distance. Convenient to shopping and major highway.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room is roomy but looks outdated needs renovation.

Excellent very friendly staff. Especially I want to mention Nicole who did everything possible to get my camera returned which I forgot in the room. The location is perfect and close to Miromar Outlets and Coconut Point Mall and other attractions. Happy hour is very nice and the extensive breakfast is a delight for someone like me for who breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

• Corner Suite with Two Double Beds - Pool View

Ants all over my room! Told staff but no response as if it were no big deal! When I checked out I asked why nothing was said or done she replied oh we sent maintenance in your room 2 days ago....really! Thanks for entering without my knowledge and thanks for letting me know you exterminated our room when we where out and to not say anything I had 2 grandchildren with me and what if they had allergies infact is this ok to exterminate with people in the room! Very unsatisfactory but you still took all my money!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Improve shower curtain so water doesn't leak

Room billing error was quickly and courteously remedied. Breakfast bar w omelet chef excellent. Good fitness center. Glad to have stayed there. Oh, and nice to have had laundry facilities.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I had a good experience and really don’t have anything to offer as far as any dislike.

Nice having a suite for a more comfortable hotel stay competitively priced compared to a standard hotel room.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Well, the day before we were @ Homewood suites in fort Myers Bell tower. They knew we were in Fort Myers for my husband's birthday and gave us a basket of sweets. It was nice that they prepared something for him. Embassy suites location was great but even though it was bigger and fancier, they never acknowledge his birthday, and we were there ON my husband's birthday. That's all.

We went for my husband's 60th birthday and we had a very nice day. The location, the room and the food was awesome! Thank you.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The chairs at the pool and the chaos of the group who attended a conference at the beginning of our stay.

Nicole at the front desk, Carmen in housekeeping and Vera in the restaurant.

• Double Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The only thing I would recommend is that when checking in, maybe inform people if doing laundry (on floor 2) that all supplies can be purchased at the store & quarters from front desk!

The room was perfect size for our family, the beds and pull out sofa bed were very comfortable. The pillows were amazing! Everything was clean & maid service was terrific. The kids loved the pool & hot tub. The morning breakfast buffet was delicious, everything from made to order omelettes, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, kielbasa, bacon, hot & cold cereal, breads, bagels & muffins, variety of juices, milk, coffee. Tables were cleared & seating made available. All staff from front desk, maid service, bartenders, waitstaff were very friendly. We will definitely be back

• Double Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The coffee was pretty bad. The upside is that it is free but since the hotel isn't near any other coffee shops, I would definitely pay to have drinkable coffee.

The rooms are big which worked great for our family. The pool area was also really nice.

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The restaurant service was very slow almost non existent . The Air conditioning in the atrium was not working well so we sweat like bullets as we ate our $27 fillet. Staff charged me twice for dinner and I received an email at 2:57 in the morning stating there was a problem with my account. After that I could not fall back asleep so I laid there until I could get up and go down to the front desk. The front desk manager was very nice and I did indeed found the mistake and I was corrected but I was lucky I still had my receipts and she could see that there was a problem. The grout in the shower was filthy and moldy and during the shower all the water ran from the shower stall and soaked the floor and my luggage. There were also sugar ants all over the counter in the kitchenette. The creamer in the little containers was old And ruined my only cup of regular coffee.

the person at the front desk in the morning was very nice and helped straight out my bill. The evening front desk person was clueless

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I went to the rest room near the breakfast. They were out of paper in the stall and one of the water faucets would not work.

Obviously were not able to handle the number of guests. Out of coffee cups, out of napkins. Trays and dishes were dripping wet.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

Since I booked this vacation in Aug 2017 for Christmas, your website said it was 2 room with queen size beds, I also was honest 5 adult was staying in that room,12/24/17 I walked in the room, saw 2 full size beds and a sofa bed, I didnt order that!!! I paid 1300.00 for 2 rooms with 2 queen size bed in each room. Plus I HAD TO GET A OTHER ROOM FOR THE OTHER ADULTS.You are so misleading in your ads , and I looked at all your pictures of the rooms, I feel I need 1/2 refund, its was the worst Christmas Vacation ever!!

the staff was wonderful, Since i book this vacation in aug 2017 for Christmas,your website said it was 2 room with queen size beds, I also was honest , 5 adult was staying, in that room I, walked in the room and saw 2full size bed and a sofa bed, I didnt order that!!! I paid 1300.00 for 2 rooms with 2queen size bed in each room!!! You are so misleading in your ads, , and I feel I need 1/2 refund, its was the worst Christmas vacation!!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

the rooms need an upgrade the room had a stuffiness which is a combination of needing upgrade and your pet policy

The breakfast and happy hour was great

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds- Hearing Accessible

Nothing! Everything was perfect!!

The staff was so friendly! The property inside and outside was beautiful and very clean! Decorated beautiful for Christmas! Rooms were very clean and loved the bed and pillows! Our first stay with Embassy And we will continue to book with them whenever possible!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Overall the staff was nice but could have been more friendly (energy) my second day visit was booked at a separate time and my key expired. I had to go back downstairs with all my stuff and I was very tired.

One day my omelette was overcooked by the chef and another it was perfect by a more attentive chef...

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

My visit was for business and my business was conducted late/overnight, so I slept during the day. Very noisy during business hours due to construction within hotel, and various power tools/jackhammers making a lot of noise, thus making it difficult to sleep.

The most awesome thing about this hotel was that they had fresh coffee with flavored creamers literally 24 hours a day. I would visit again for this reason alone

• Double Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

There were several baseball teams (ages 15 - 17) staying and were horsing around in the pool and jacuzzi areas making it tough for others to relax and swim. This was no fault of Embassy and the Coaches/chaperones should have been in more control of the players.

The check in process with Audrey was seamless, the room was clean and had plenty of room for the 5 of us. The breakfast was delicious and well organized.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

A little cleaner hallway carpets

Loved the welcome reception in the evening! Great breakfast including made to order omelets. That's unusual for a complimentary breakfast. With my daughter attending Florida Gulf Coast University this will be my go to hotel due to the proximity to the university.

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

THE BREAKFAST TIME IS CONFUSING.SOMETIME TO SHORT.

BEAUTIFUL NICE . CLEAN, VACATION IS TO RELAX AND SLEEP ENOUGH AND ENJOY YOUR BREAKFAST, BUT VERY GOOD FOOD. NICE ROOMS BIG AND FOR FAMILY VERY GOOD.

• Double Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

I travel and have stayed in numerous hotels, This is the first time that I see a hotel really concentrating on customer service which was excellent, hotel really impresses on you that you are important, love the idea about the free waters being offer to you, very comfortable rooms and very clean, great fluffy towels, looks newer rooms, breakfast is super good, great price for what hotel offers, will stay again in there and will look for this hotel in other places because of the experience that it was given.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

NO airport shuttle for both my arrival and departure. Had to check out one day early and stay at a Hampton so I could get a shuttle! When booked I indicated when I would arrive and depart...it was also printed on my "folio" at the hotel. Nobody ever notified me there was no shuttle at any time. It is advertised on the website. Not happy with that could have stayed elsewhere but they already charged the first night!

Breakfast was very good, room was clean and fresh.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There really was nothing I did not like.

Wonderful time here! The facility was very comfortable, quiet and extremely accommodating. The meals were terrific and the happy hour staff and drinks were very enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The phone and internet systems were down when we arrived so we could not contact the hotel to get the shuttle service. We purposely did not rent a car due to advertised shuttle services at the hotel. While it is understood that sometimes things happen that are out of the control of those in charge, one would think that such a large facility belonging to such a reputable chain would have back up systems in place...at least for the phone system.

The complimentary breakfast was outstanding!!!! Way beyond your typical continental breakfast service at other locations. The complimentary Happy Hour in the evening was also a fantastic touch!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Its a awesome place to stay. I loved everything about it. From the nice clean room,to the awesome Breakfast spread they had.I will definitely be staying again.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

They didn't have any towels in the pool area for guests.

Whenever we travel we always look for an embassy in the area. We love their happy hour and free breakfast! Can't beat that! Always very clean and staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Better directions of location

Great breakfast and fast. The bed was great as were the linens. Staff very helpful since it was late when we arrived and was hard to find.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathtub really needed updating. It had uneven bottom and a couple of spots that obviously wouldn't come off.

The bed was excellent: we truly felt rested every morning. The cleaning crew always took care of our room.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The sheets on my kids bed had stains that were suspicious. I was not happy about that.

We enjoyed the room size and ability to fit up to six people. We were only staying one night, and ended up staying with a larger party than originally planned. Having the ability to fit six people was very convenient. We were also welcomed with complimentary water. The breakfast is always amazing and extremely convenient. We often stay at embassy suites and having breakfast included is always an important deciding factor.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• King Room with Pool View - Hearing Accessible

Breakfast was great especially made to order omelettes. Loved the overall lobby decor and elevators were quick. Pool setting beautiful and loved the whirlpool at night. Can't beat free parking. Property close to I75 and airport. A great time!!

• Double Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Honestly, this was an awesome weekend for our family....Nothing negative worth saying.

The hotel check-in staff were awesome. My family enjoyed the pool. The food was good.

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

When we got to the hotel they didn't have the room I requested. I asked for a discount, but because I went through Booking.com they could only offer me points. I didn't like that. I would have much had a discount off my hotel bill.

I like Embassy Suites, the hotel over all is what I expected, which is why I usually stay here.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

They hold money without telling me, when I received the email from my bank account I discovered.

Great service, clean, wonderful place and good ubication.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• King Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

Security in parking lot needs to improve as over 3 dozen cars reported being broken into on Christmas Eve.

Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was excellent with many choices to fit any diet.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Got my car broken into along with 60 others,the hotel said they weren't accountable due to the fact that they had no security cameras, but what type of hotel has no cameras

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We loved the extra sink in the bedroom! Very convenient😊 Beds, including pullout were very comfortable. Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious! Will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking - Accessible

The cleaning staff was not up to par. I've stayed there several times and never had a problem. However, this time the bathroom was not cleaned properly nor towels and toiletries replenished. The coffee maker leaked all over when there was coffee to brew. I also had quite a problem with the WiFi this time. I was a little disappointed with my stay.

The staff was very helpful and courteous. Great recommendations for local restaurants and activities.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Clean, large living room in addition to bedroom. Good sized, clean bathroom. Close to highway, parking close to entrance. dining options nearby if needed.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Beds that don't make so much noise every time you move. Mattress and bed springs need to be replaced.

Made to order breakfast was great. Good selection of breads, muffins and fruits. Evening reception was very good.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The trash dropped on the floor from careless guests or children in common areas of the hotel needs to be picked up a little quicker. Gives an unkempt appearance.

Breakfast is great. The location is the best. Comfortable beds and overall great value.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I enjoyed my stay, the breakfast was beyond expectation and my room was clean. The beds were soft and I felt like I was at home. Will definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Price was a bit high, and we heard one of the cleaning women getting sick while she was cleaning the room down from us. Actually vomiting loudly and the suite door was open and her cart was outside. Not sure how many rooms she cleaned that day....hopefully no one got the flu or a cold due to germs. So far, we are fine, but I also paid for another room on the same floor for my 78 yo mother and friend who both have health issues. Hoping they remain fine as well.

We were there for my son's wedding. Loved the layout of the hotel, and the rooms are nice and large! Pool was warm and we enjoyed the breakfast as well.

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The view is beautiful, fast check in, great food at the hotel (room service was delicious) and very comforting room, very clean . For a one night stay, it was perfect!

No pets

VERY NICE HOTEL

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was dirty and run down

Elevator

Everything was perfect

Everything. Staff was great, location was excellent

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

the sofa sleeper was terrible

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed could have been more comfortable.

Great location, friendly staff.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bartender and breakfast staff kind of grumpy. Terrible Bloody Mary.

Quiet in the room.

No game room

Breakfast location rooms

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were very comfortable and as we were visiting family we found the peace and quiet we enjoyed with you wonderful.

The price

Location and breakfast and suites

• Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Carpets on the floor in the elevator area (on our floor) were crinkled (1 to 2 inches) so a bit of a trip hazard.

Large rooms, quick room service

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff were amazing! The Thanksgiving dinner was delicious.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking - Accessible

I had 5 pillows for my bed and they were all too soft.

Breakfast was great and the evening reception was awesome.

• Double Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

very clean good housekeeping great breakfast fresh every morning

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nicole st the front desk was amazing!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nicole the front desk was awesome

Everything was ok

I like the staff, amenities and foid

Na

Reception and breakfast

Little time staying

Excellent breakfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Asked for wake up call, never happened.

Quiet, good breakfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I wasn't able to get breakfast too many people and. O where to dit

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We are a family of 7 and loved our stay at this hotel. Very comfortable and the free breakfast was awesome. Will stay here again!

• King Room with Pool View - Hearing Accessible

Excellent experience. Morning breakfast was amazing. Very comfortable hotel.

The breakfast was great

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was nothing we didn't like

The place was clean breakfast was great bed was omg comfortable hot tub was hot great all round for us

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Sheets and pillows were so soft and comfortable .. omelet was great

bathtub needs work room 407

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The view behind the hotel was breathtaking my stay far exceed my expectations

• King Suite with Pool View - Non-Smoking

The rooms were very spacious

The rain lol...

great clean location. will be our go to hotel when in SWFL.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very good, we had coffe in our room Air conditioner very good

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017