Reviews of Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown 3 stars

110 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA

#70 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The one entrance/ exit was blocked off because if construction so it was a little inconvenient walking all the way around the property to get in/ out

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We didn’t like the fact that we couldn’t control the room temperature . It’s preset and our room was very hot considering it was 95 degrees outside . They only let you cool it off to a certain degree.

The breakfast was lovely.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I am struggling to find anything I didn’t like. If I was being really really picky I would of have like some half and half left in the fridge for the coffee (but that is being really really picky as there is free coffee available in the lobby and I didn’t request Housekeeping to leave me any in the fridge).

The staff are superb. The location is excellent, right down down near all the good bars and other attractions. The bar in the Embassy itself ain’t half bad either.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The included breakfast wasn't very good, the bed was extremely soft

Room was quite large. I enjoyed having both a "living room" area and a "bedroom" area. Lots of space for bathroom area.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Couldn't get in the parking garage. Given a map to another entrance and it was closed also Parked on our own and carried all luggage over two blocks both ways! Glad we were able to do this physically!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area needs some serious help.. paint chipping everywhere. Also the elevator stops at the fourth floor which is very irritating as we had a stroller and then had to take the freight elevator inconveniencing the housekeeping staff to get down to the third floor anytime we wanted to leave the hotel.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I specifically called the hotel to ask if our room would have a jacuzzi in it after I made the reservation and the woman assured me on the phone that our king suite had a jacuzzi as well as a shower in the room. It did not. Which was a let down (we were just married earlier that day and wanted to relax in a jacuzzi). And then the shower door wouldn’t stay closed either. It would just slowly slide open. So the bathroom was a major let down for us.

I liked the modern decoration

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I know they were busy but I wish the breakfast was filled up better. My potatoes were a little cold and the OJ needed changed but other than that, it wasn’t bad.

I loved the room! There was a small living room with a door that we could use to shut it off from the bedroom! We were on floor 11 and I loved the view of being up high. The staff was fantastic, even as they were dealing with a very rude customer. The large bed was my most favorite thing of the entire place. Parking was $22 but it took care of the overnight parking and was good until 6pm (hotel checkout is noon) so it was well worth it. The top floor of the parking garage is beautiful so if you stay, go up to the top just to look!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

House keeping was slow. Building was substandard and unkept( holes, dirt, broken items, weathered). Parking was horrible. Elevator was rusty. Temp was humid. Front desk forgot requests and gave some attitude about it. Building hard to find entrance. WIFI was slow. For 250/night this was poor.

Bed was soft and water was hot. Breakfast was great.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking for the building was way too high. We didn’t even take a car out for a full day but still had to pay $22 a day. We had two vehicles so this was very pricey.

Great complimentary breakfast and really enjoyed the stay!

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pool and the pool deck was very dirty. The staff were not very kind ( except one nice man helped me clean a coffee spill on my way out). The valet told us there was a good chance we would get robbed in the parking structure so we should take everything of value out of our car.

There was one nice man (someone in leadership I believe) that helped me clean a coffee spill when I was alone with my five kids and trying to carry bags and get the car.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool area was a mess. They have a small pool with 2 jacuzzi tubs. They needed cleaned. Towels everywhere but NONE clean.

The location was spectacular. The breakfast was good, with made to order omelets. You are given 2 free drinks per guest for Happy Hour.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pics on the website made the hotel feel as if it where nice and inviting. Once we reached the property it was just the opposite. The hotel seemed as if it where under construction but no construction was being done. The Pool was filthy, the cloudiness was so bad you couldn’t see your child if they went under to swim. The price did not reflect the stay. I have never found a bad embassy suites until this one. Other than that it served the purpose.

The breakfast was really a nice perk as well as the night time cocktail hour. Other than that not much.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators were very busy so we were trying to use the stairs. Some of the doors to the floors were locked.

Breakfast was good but the hot breakfast started later on Saturday which was very inconvenient for me due to the fact I had to be somewhere at 8:00am

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

It was very hard to find entrance to the motel, the GPS continues taking us to the wrong motel. The entrance to the garage was the entrance to the motel and qas very hard to find with little signage.

The motel was great, really loved the free breakfast it was amazing. Also the perks of staying there

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Slow elevators taking 20-30 minutes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Phones in room didn’t work, hotel wasn’t clean, pool area was horrible with way too many people in their in the evenings. Smallest pool we’ve ever had for such a large hotel. Even during the day it wasn’t much better as far as cleanliness. And there were never any towels in there the 3x we went. Our room was extremely humid with a lot of moisture inside the windows, our room would not cool down at all, we did receive housekeeping while there, the restaurant did dinner was ok as far as food goes but extremely slow especially since they weren’t busy, no ice machines on the floor you have to go to the front desk. For the money spent next time we will stay elsewhere. Why I feel that some of the issues are due to the construction but all were related.

Breakfast cooked to order but was extremely crowded and the staff seemed ill prepared to handle the number of people

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevator situation. The hotel was 95% full and the wait for elevators was horrible at times. To make matters worse one of the elevators broke down. And the breakfast & reception area was pretty cramped and small and hard to nagivate. The size semmed too small given the size of the hotel.

The staff was terrific. The location was terrific. Once the renovations are complete the hotel will be great - closer to what you'd expect of Embassy Suites.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Tons of remodeling!! Parking is not great! Long wait for elevator at times, but, one elevator was out of order.

The bed was very comfortable! The bathroom was updated nicely. Nice breakfast. Very friendly staff!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Crowds that couldn’t be accommodated by facility or staff. Breakfast option not realistic and you do not have facilities to accommodate large number of guests for breakfast. 10 minute wait for elevator each time was ridiculous!!! Renovation chaos and mess. Only 3 of 4 elevators operational.

Location and parking option. Very comfortable beds and suite option ideal

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Stairs not accessible for use from floor to floor inside, only to exit building, and the elevators were SLOW (20 floors and they stop on all floors!). Breakfast was good but very crowded and hectic in a small area. Pool area is dark and small.

Location is GREAT! Connected to mall and restaurants, within walking distance of all amenities you can think of. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour were nice.

• Executive Corner Suite - Non-Smoking

Bummer to have to pay so much for parking, when the room is already on the pricier side. Hotel still under construction, though it should be finished by May they said.

We stayed on the 12th floor. Hotel appeared to be mostly full, so I was a little concerned about noise. We never heard anyone in the rooms next to us, or above/below us. We also couldn’t hear traffic on the streets below. I was impressed with how quiet it was! The managers reception was awesome! Free drinks and apps! Pool was clean and warm; staff was friendly. Very close to major attractions, and walking distance to restaurants downtown.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness was not excellent. Pool area is small, dark and crowded. Elevators took FOREVER and stairs are for emergency only.

Location was awesome for the event we attended at Bankers Life. Hotel was connected to mall, restaurants and other stores which was super convenient! Breakfast was good, but hectic busy and happy hour was nice.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

1st night window leaked during rain storm. Staff put us in a new room and credited that night back. Very good. Lot of remodeling going on during our stay. No indication of that during reservations.

Staff took care of everything. Had a couple of issues. But everything was taken care of.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our room was supposed to be an upgraded room however doors were broken, food from previous people in fridge, ripped up pillows on couches, no towels down at pool, pool needed attending to, pool was so cloudy, and pool to small for how big the hotel is.

The breakfast was fantastic, staff was friendly and liked the happy hour of chips and veggies.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Every day room service left us a note apologizing for the inconvenience but they were out of towels and instructed us to call down to the front desk and ask for them. There were 5 people in our room, we were given 2 towels. The pool NEVER had towels! Went to the front desk multiple times to ask for them. The shower drain was completely plugged!! We stood in inches of water during every shower. Our kitchen garbage was never emptied. Friday and Saturday was complete chaos at breakfast!!! Mass amounts of people and the food ran out constantly. Sunday was great because they added he additional buffet line! The hotel was clearly at maximum capacity which I’m happy to see the economy is doing well! But the hotel was poorly prepared for the amount of guests they hosted!! It was a disappointment

The staff was friendly

• One Bedroom Two-Level Suite with Whirlpool

They were remodeling so some places were blocked off

We booked a room for my daughters 18 birthday. When we checked in, the room we had booked online was being remodeled. They upgraded us to a 2 level penthouse and discounted it. What a way to celebrate!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The public restroom near the morning dining area was not clean at all. I suppose it was a part of the hotel that hadn't been renovated yet, but still....

The bed was very comfortable. I often stay at Embassy wherever I go, and this one is great. Newly remodeled room was very tasteful and comfy.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The 22 dollar parking garage fee that was not mentioned until check in, it would have been nice to know that prior to factor that into costs.

The room was wonderful! Everything was nice and clean. Outside noise didn't penetrate into the room and that was simply wonderful!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was an extra $68 besides the $75 for incidents taken out of my account that no one could explain what it was for that I could have been charged overdraft fees for and

I liked how easy it was to check in and out and the complimentary breakfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom had hairs all in the shower which obviously was not cleaned, anyone can just walk in the hotel at anytime which I was approached several times about bumming a cigarette. Way to noisy, just didn’t feel safe

New renovations are beautiful, staff was wonderful, beds are so comfortable

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under remodel so there was a lot of torn up floors, but they did a good job at keeping it neat and still appealing to the guests. I wasn't too affected by the remodelling going on.

• King Suite with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access

EVERYTHING. Mini bar, breakfast and ALL their snacks! except the pasta salad. The pasta salad was fire. delicious.

The hotel is under construction so it's not worth the nightly rate. The parking structure inside of the garage is terrible and the staff has no clue what is going on, none of them. The happy hour was a terrible joke. I'm embarrassed for them. After parking where the valet told us to we wake up and our car had tow tags all over it! TERRIBLE

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevators a bit slow because of volume of activities. Only negative was that the hotel is a work zone and noisy. Wish they had an airport shuttle.

Room was clean and spacious, Bed was comfortable, Breakfast was wonderful, great location within waking of so many restaurants and shopping, Lucas oil stadium is right there.

• One Bedroom Two-Level Suite with Whirlpool

Neighbor complained of talking so we had to whisper or go outside to just talk.

I feel like I got a great deal! Room was extremely spacious and clean.free drinks and delicious breakfast!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The guest elevator did not go all the way down to the main entrance of the hotel. There was an escalator at the main lobby to take you down to the doors of the hotel. However this is not useful with a stroller. We were able to use the staff elevator that took us all the way down to the main entrance of the hotel.

We stayed in recently renovated king suite and it was very nice. The suite was roomy and the bed and pillows were extremely comfy. The bed linen smelled fresh and clean. The water pressure was good and the room darkening curtains helped us to sleep later. I would stay at this hotel again

• Executive Corner Suite - Non-Smoking

1. Issues before arrival with communication between the Booking.com and the hotel. 2. Toilet in room didnt work well; called for maintenance and noone came 3. Escalators didnt work have the time 4. House keeping never came back to clean our room the first day. We asked could they come back in hour because we were still getting dressed and they said yes but never returned. 5. Long waits for elevators; had tobuse service elevators 6. My bed was sunken in causes me backaches in the morning 7. We ran out of toilet paper; no extra rolls Room

1.Size of room 2. Breakfast 3. Free happy hour

• Deluxe Suite with Two Double Beds

I realize there were renovations going on. But It was freezing everywhere in the hotel. Even in the pool. You had to wear a coat and hat just to have cocktails or breakfast. Our room had popcorn on the floor from a previous guest. Popcorn spilled in the hallway by our room was there when we checked in. And still there when we checked out 3 days later.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

PARKING....LOBBY...ELEVATOR WAS MUDDY TRASHY AND DIRTY THE WALK TO GARAGE WAS SCAREY AND NOT CLOSE ENOUGH..THEY OVER CHARGED MY CARD AND I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE MONEY TO RELOAD

THE SHOWER

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was all cold, they had a great selection and were very busy because it was New Years Day morning so we surprised that it was all cold.

The room was very nice! The staff were helpful and kind. The hotel was going through some renovations but did not affect us.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was some construction happening. It would have been good to know this going in.

There was construction going on but was not disruptive to our stay.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is being renewed, but it’s like sleeping and having breakfast in the middle of a construction, workers are everywhere, even in the kitchen and dinner, literally. The rooms were not clean, and the worst thing I have ever had, the shower was clogged, that was disgusting, I could stand it, but I didn’t put my kids there. I understand the renewal work, the hotel really needed it, but I would like to know that during the reservation process, and not being received by workers at the lobby or in the elevator.

Staff was friendly and willing to help

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Told check in was 4 pm. Showed up at 4:20 pm and my room had been given away. So instead of a king suite I received a double bed room. Room was run down and in need of renovation. No coffee in room. Parking is adjacent to hotel and under construction, very difficult to maneuver. Hotel also under construction and filthy. A terrible experience overall.

• Deluxe Suite with Two Double Beds

See above too much to list

Nothing! For the price I paid it was like a broken down hotel. I booked a room for a double bed got there, got a room booked on the 17th floor with a King bed. Had to go back down to front desk was told they didn't have any available for an hour and it was almost 4:30pm. They HURRIED got one in 15 minutes barely cleaned the room as the person in there before left candy wrappers and they weren't picked up. The sink and toliet weren't clean and the room wasn't vacuumed. The manager went up to check the room prior to us getting it and gave the ok to put us in it?! The parking garage is under construction so parking is very limited. When u walk in the hotel looks like it is under major construction and looks like it shouldn't be open. We saw carpet rolls all other that had been taken up.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator buttons on our floor didn’t work at all. The opposite elevator was completely covered in carboard on the inside as were many doors being worked on. There was drywall dust everywhere, multiple areas blocked off, construction and painting equipment not in use but in full view and on the hallway floor. The parking garage was almost impossible to drive through from half of it being blocked off.

The individual rooms were nice.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleaning maids not very thorough. Did not refill kleenex box and had to ask 2 different maids to find one that spoke English. Lots of dust everywhere from construction going on.

Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Always love the buffet breakfast with lots of choices and fresh fruit. Pleasantly surprised that there was plenty of seating area for breakfast.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Our bathroom had not been cleaned well before our arrival.

The staff was happy and helpful. Breakfast and happy hour were excellent! Location was perfect for us!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Undergoing renovation during my stay which made it a little difficult to navigate inside the hotel. Better signage would help.

Room was very nice and comfortable. As always complimentary breakfast and happy hour were great.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Location of the room....windows were to the exterior walls of a building even though I asked for a higher floor. Hot water was inadequate Even though construction was in progress, the hallways away from it could have been kept cleaner. Seemed like they never vacuumed while we were there. Front desk , one young lady in particular, seemed like we were a bother.

The suite was upgraded in excellent taste. Breakfast servers were very pleasant.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under construction, as well as the adjoining parking garage that cost $22/night. Our stay was loud and hectic and the lobby bathroom was not accessible. The hotel initially charged me a higher rate than my rsvp, though corrected the error as soon as it was brought to their attention. The tap water smelled really bad.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Price was high, but that was expected with the Colts in town.

Wonderful location downtown within walking distance to many spots, landmarks, restaurants, etc.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction mess was awful. Had to pay 20 extra dollars for parking that we didn't know about before hand. Hallways were very dirty and pop machines were empty

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

we understood there were renovations going on but the shower was disgusting. very dirty and stained on the bottom. hair found that wasn't ours. It's unfortunate because the room was excellent. Not sure if we were in a room that was renovated or not. we were barely at the hotel during the day but when we were they were working on the room next door and it was incredibly loud.

the bed and the room was quite nice and the furniture was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and the food was solid.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It is $22 extra per vehicle a night to park there. Thought that was outrageous and should be free to hotel guest.

Under remolding but the new rooms are great. Always friendly staff and great breakfast.

• Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

I stayed in 1420 and our rug that was under our bed was wet... Come to find out it was urine or vomit and i stepped it in. There was also blood on our bed sheets. Our door was opened, not latched close like it should be before guest arrive to their room... I told the front desk when we left and how we waited on housekeeping for 30minutes and I did not recieve a discount or anything for my stay....

• Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

The parking was horrible for our truck. We had to park at another garage that the hotel told us to park. That garage didn't know how to redeem the ticket. The tub was slippery and I almost fell twice.

I liked that the hotel was close to everything. We could walk to all of our destinations. The hot tub was relaxing after a long day of walking.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

In general the food was pretty ordinary, eggs tasted powdered. Location is wonderful but hard to find and access outside of parking area nearly invisible. Handicapped access is possible but lacks signage from elevator to the hotel area and its in a service area. I know this would be different if hotel was not being renovated, but still could be better. Also pool area needed cleanup and was not open at posted hours.

Location, managers reception, room layout, fresh fruit

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

CONSTRUCTION EARLY IN THE AM; WISH THE RESTAURANT ATTACHED WAS OPEN AND POOL WAS OPEN I WISH THEY HAD A FREE HOTEL SHUTTLE VS. GO GREEN

CLOSE TO EVERYTHING DOWNTOWN. STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING.

• Deluxe Suite with Two Double Beds

There was construction going on and it was load, smoked and getting to the location did not have good signage. Also their system did not initially see the booking . Com price and they overcharged us.

It was within walking distance to mall, restaurants, zoo and monuments.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Finding the entrance to this place was horrible. It is marked with a big e on it. That takes you into garage. The entrance to the hotel is in the garage which is weird and inconvenient. When entering the hotel you are at a lower level which has esculators to the lobby. Horrible for people with young children. This hotel is under construction so no working elevator to lobby except an old rickety one which is really small. Again bad for families with young kids in strollers. Beds are hard and pillows lumpy. From the pictures the pool looks big and fancy. It is small and dark. Steps into 4ft of water right of the bat. Horrible for young kids.

Room pretty clean. Breakfast was great! Room size was large. Close to mall, food, and downtown destinations.

Construction noise

Even with the onsite construction the staff were very helpful polite and smiling! Awesome breakfast...walking distance to Marketplace and concert venue.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Drinks were very watered down, atmosphere was like a picnic area. Bartender was a grouch. Just tacky. Breakfast was more of the same, picnic dried potatoes. Couldn't get the front desk to answer the phone. Bellhop wouldn't let me take the cart up to the room. All I had was a 20 for a tip. I asked him for change so I could give him a tip and he gave me two tens out of a roll of bills. So yeah, he got a ten dollar tip. Rip off! Whatever..

Decor of new rooms, nice bed but they should at least be queen size.

• One-Bedroom Penthouse Suite - Non-Smoking

The pillows were much to be desired. For how comfortable the bed was, the pillows did not match. While the staff was friendly, they did have a hard time keeping up with requests. We had requested a few more towels and had to call down to the desk to make a second request for them. The same with shampoo. The bellhop never even showed up. The room was updated but two of the cabinet doors hinges were either loose or broken. The fridge either was set so cold that most things frozen in there even after turning it down.

We were in the KING BEDROOM BI-LEVEL SUITE WITH BALCONY. The balcony was huge. The bed was comfortable. The room was just updated with the renovation that was going on. There was a nice kitchen bar top and dining room table. The suite was quite spacious. The hotel was full and the kitchen staff kept on top of the breakfast. Items were not empty long and the dining area at breakfast was kept clean. Location! The location is great if you are going to the convention center. For the few items that I didn't like, I would still stay here again.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom door. It slides on a track like a barn door, leaving a gap that can be looked into and the whole room seen through the mirror. A bit uncomfortable with young boys & friends to walk by while a female is in the shower.

The hotel was under remodel at the time, so there were some dusty areas, but that still didn't impact that we loved this hotel and plan to come back next year.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Construction was taking place. Did not know before arrival. Our room was right next to one being renovated and they started early Sunday to drill, scrape etc. The rooms are definitely outdated with small beds. We also could not get free wifi unless we booked directly through them.

Staff was friendly

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was construction everywhere!!! We had a new room and it was beautiful but air condition turned on and off all night long and because of this was. It able to sleep. When checking out the manager did not even ask how our stay was, I had to tell him about the problem!

The happy hour and the breakfast

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

When we got there to check in at about 5:30 on a Saturday we had to wait for an hour and a half to check in with a line wrapped around the lobby. Rooms weren't ready they only had a couple people checking people in it was a nightmare. Thank god for the free cocktail hour.

It was close to everything. Walking distance of almost all the restaurants too. They are remodeling though we had an updated room but my parents and sister did not. The updated rooms are awesome. Really nice and modern.

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking is additional. They have you purchase a swipe card to get in and out of the parking garage. It was only $22 but, for me it was another hidden fee out of many I had that day (with other companies). It's really expensive to stay downtown, so I guess I expected complimentary parking..... but happy hour made up for that!!!! Lol

Happy hour is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking garage need to be improved. Was in the process of remodeling on my floor.did not like smell of room or the look of bathtub

Breakfast and the bed

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The renos were annoying. Had an issue getting our rooms cleaned, (cleaning services need some help) called front desk twice about it, one day they came around 5:45 pm after I called the front desk . THE SOFA BED IS HORRIBLE AND SHOULDN'T BE CALLED THAT AS NO ONE CAN SLEEP ON IT!!

The breakfast fantastic. Front desk staff very personable. Rooms were a great size.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Overall- nothing!

Not much at all. Asked when I arrived if I could pay cash, and was told yes when i check out. Would not let me pay cash when I left. I was not happy at all. Front desk check-in personnel were not very friendly.

• Executive Corner Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were very small and uncomfortable and they squeaked, the room was outdated stains on carpet, no pool towels in the pool area, the water in the pool area wasn't going down the drains there was a guest that was walking around with the squeegee to push the water to the drains.

The breakfast was good, the view was nice

• Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Many many things! The one that stood out the most is we were not told about construction that was going to be done and this property was no cancellation policy so there wasn't much we could do. Extremely loud at 9 o'clock in the morning as we were put on the same floor as the construction. Extremely uncomfortable furniture. Worst hotel we have stayed in in five years !!!

The staff was fantastic!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hotel was undergoing major renovation that we were not told about. Room decor was very dated. Parking garage entrance wasn't easy to find. Horizontal railings bordering courtyard are not safe for children (easy for them to climb).

Impressive breakfast, friendly staff.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pull out bed was very uncomfortable. The mattress was so thin the springs were very prominent. The whole hotel was under some kind of remodeling . Workers were everywhere & the smell of paint. The overall look was not appealing.

Location & breakfadt

• Suite with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The construction but that couldn't be helped. I can't wait to vine back when it's completed to see the changes! Glad it's being improved upon!

The breakfast buffet that was included in the price was excellent! Well worth the money. The kids (and parents) loved the pool and hot tubs. Our room was recently re modeled but had some wall paper bubbles at the tops of the ceilings. The hot water was being turned off due to the construction process but it didn't affect us since we were checking out that day. Guests were given plenty of notice though. The immensity of the design is amazing! Really neat architecture! Over all each of the encounters we had with all the staff were excellent. All of the employees were phenomenal! From the entrance, check in in staff, the dining area staff to the bell hops and check out the service was excellent! We would definitely stay again! Loved being close to the mall and in walking distance to the restaurants too! I'd love to come back around the holidays and see it all decorated!

Browse Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown traveller photo gallery