Reviews of Embassy Suites Indianapolis North 3 stars

3912 Vincennes Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268, USA

#82 of 129 hotels in Indianapolis

6.2

Stay was okay, not sure if I would stay again.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Heated pool was cold. Jacuzzi was not working. Children in pool were unsupervised. Room was short on pillows and towels. Happy hour drinks were very limited.

Staff was good. Breakfast was good. Place was clean. Room was comfortable.

The room was nice.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nowhere on the website did it mention that the occupant must be over 21 years old to rent a room. Staff was rude and told my friend (who got there before me who is 18) that she could not check in. Her name was on our room as well. It made it difficult because I had approved her and her boyfriend to be there before myself but they had to wait for me to get there.

The room was nice.

Nice Property.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

If it is a busy and you arrive late back to the hotel, parking could be a challenge.

The property was nice, clean, and my accommodations were comfortable. The suite was ready when I arrived. I was pleased with my stay.

VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

WiFi very slow, Breakfast was not good at all, Room service food was not quality food at all!! Staff did not care after I left the hotel and got home 2 hours later that I forgot my pillows (from my grandmother that I sleep with every night and very sentimental)! Very rude said they would have housekeeping call me the next day ~ They didn’t!!! I called the hotel back explained the situation the woman on the phone was rude to me and said there was nothing left in that room! Tried to rush me off the phone and talked over me multiple times!!! Very unprofessional ~ never apologized once for the missing pillows!! Just said she would pass my phone number on to housekeeping

Very clean

Loved the pool, breakfast, and evening reception!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One elevator was broken which caused some delays.

The evening reception was nice, the bar tender was excellent! The pool was nice and clean. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious.

Just rented a room for the weekend so my son could swim and he never got the chance
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Sink didn’t drain, you had to hold the toilet handle down until toilet flushed..... Capacity of the pool was way over the limit for sure. My son never got to swim.The water was very cloudy.

Staff was friendly, breakfast was good, bed was comfy

The kindness of the staff was amazing! Breakfast, cocktail hour, fantastic!
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

We didn’t have hot water to take a shower before we left

The cocktail hour was fantastic after a long drive, the breakfast was superb, the staff was amazing. Every single person we came in contact with was so pleasant and kind. The front desk girls are so friendly and accommodating.

Great, leisurely experience.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved the entire experience! The room was ready when we checked in, and the pool/hot tub area was a Godsend! Great location for shopping and lounging.

Stressful
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was so over crowded with unattended kids (ages 2-12 that i dont think ill ever go to this hotel again. There were 20 kids in the hot tub alone when kids of that age should not be in a hot tub at all. Someone stole mine and my 4 year old sons towels and my shoes so we had to walk all the way to our room soaking wet and freezing. This was supposed to be for my sons 4th Birthday and it was ruined. Not only am i not going to recommend this hotel I'm going to make sure none of my friends make the same mistake of going there. For the price i paid to stay for 1 NIGHT i expected a bit more class

My son loved the elevators

Childcare visit smh!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This is my 2nd time at this location and once again it was packed with kids everywhere; was awaken at 8am by kids running up and down the hallway pass my door continously; hotel clearly allows birthday parties smh; smelled marajuana in the hotel and we had trash in the bathroom trashcan from previous customer! Most likely will be our last time staying there!

Best of the Best
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

There's only one minor issue with my stay and that was only one side of elevator working.

Room was nice , very clean , breakfast was awesome and the entire staff was friendly the entire trip ; and my most favorite was free cocktails from 5:30 - 7:30 with snacks bar included .

Hotel is great
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Being on the 8th floor right across the elevators, it’s was a tad noisy at night. Other guests were extremely loud & rowdy

Great location, shopping & food nearby

Disappointing.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed not stripped. Room frigid and no way to change it. Treated as 2nd class for booking through 3rd party. Booking.com stated a hot tub in room, untrue. Told by Hilton this is an issue with 3rd party site, not their problem. This was the main reason this property was selected.

Room and hotel overall were fantastic.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators seemed to move really slowly. We had numerous lengthy waits; the elevator would say it was at the floor and then take another 30 seconds to actually be there, moving at a snail's pace. The expiration for inspection on the certificate was 12/2017, so overdue. The pool was cold (although kids didn't seem to mind) and there were numerous kids running around squirting everyone in sight with pool toys (parent's fault, not the hotel's). The pool was also closed the morning of check out, although no explanation was given and there were kids swimming. I assume it was for a private party. It would have been nice to have a sign on the door warning us of that as we left with a very upset 8 year old after a janitor told us "Pool closed!" when other kids were swimming. Kinda hard to explain.

Room and hotel overall were fantastic. Comfortable beds and plenty of space for a family of 5. Breakfast was delicious. Something for everyone, even my picky eater. Complimentary snacks and cocktails was also a big hit. We were able to check in about half an hour early, which was great after a long day at the Children's Museum. Location was close to a lot of restaurants and even a Walgreens which was nice. Definitely recommend staying here.

Not what I expected for the amount of money I paid.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was cloudy, had a film on the water- there was a bunch of visible hair on the top of the water. The hot tub was unusable- heat didn't work, jets didn't work, water again was nadtyand vclogged with a bunch of hair. Outside of hotel wasvery prettu; inside was super run down. There was a large number of unsupervised kids of all ages running around hotel all hours of our stay. The free cocktail hour was terrible- the liquor used was extremely poor quality and snacks that were available were a joke and not in adequate supply for the number of guests there. The majority of the hot foods for breakfast weren't very good- too much piled in and made things Grady or mushy. We were supposed to receive a copy of our bill under our door and didn't. Just not the stay I was expecting for my birthday getaway at the famed Embasdy suites.

The fact it was a suite. The made to order on letters were good.

Beautiful from the outside, would not waste the money to stay here again
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Asked for a room away from the elevator, ended up directly across from it. The noise from it kept up awake most of the night. Between the squeak and groan of the doors, wanted to go down to the local hardware store and get some WD-40. It was absolutely horrible even with the door shut it sounded like it was right on the other side of the door not a room in between that in the elevator. Front desk staff didn't seem to care about our concerns. The restaurant in the facility, food was not great and they were definitely understaffed to handle the free hors d'oeuvres and somebody in the restaurant. Also there were way too many little kids unattended by parents that were not paint any type of attention

The view from the room was nice.

We would stay there again.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff at the front desk. They were short about a question I had about bottled water. I never did get the answer if the room came with water, if the bags at the desk were for all guests. When I ask they avoided answering. All I needed to know was you need to buy it at the gift area unless you are a Marriott Rewards member.

The room service food was excellent. Both wait staff were delightful and friendly. Food came at the exact time they said it would.

I was ready to leave because of the rude staff
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Food was cold and the staff was very rude.. the next day we ate dinner in the lobby and the waitress messed our food up more than once and gave us a problem because we just wanted our order right.. also we caught some kids trying to sneak in our room.

Free breakfast was ok

The upgrades they have made were nice.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a large group of unsupervised kids running rampant through halls and being disrespectful in the pool but staff did nothing about it.

The upgrades they have made were nice. The social hour was nice too.

Room not as promised, left early because of multiple emergency evacuations while trying to sleep.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We did NOT have a hot tub in our room as promised in the description when we booked this in advance. The room was much smaller than anticipated. The bathroom fan was annoyingly loud. Black particles kept coming out of the bathroom faucet into the sink. Random clicking and hammering noises from the walls. We had to evacuate the building for an unknown emergency at 2:30 in the morning and exit down several flights of stairs. Then the alarm went off again several times until we finally just checked out around 5:30 with no sleep and a long drive home in a snow storm. Worst hotel stay EVER!

A beautiful interior and guest seating/dining area. Loved the glass elevators. The free breakfast was the best we’ve ever had. The staff were courteous and friendly.

Wouldn't stay again
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Upon arrival we were given a room that was not ready (not cleaned) and didn't have a jacuzzi tub as indicated on booking.com. We returned to the desk and we were immediately given a new room and were told that this location has no rooms with jacuzzi tubs and those were only at the downtown location. Booking.com's description of the room I booked specifically said there was one. This was our anniversary night and we were very disappointed by this. In fact, we booked that room at this hotel for this reason. The staff member explained that they have no control over what third party websites say and that they had this problem in the past. We chose to stay because it was already getting late and we got a new room. The room was nice, except of course that the TV in the bedroom didn't work.also the elevator right outside our door had only one working shaft instead of two, which made it a nice long wait to get anywhere from the 7th floor. Lovely. We decided just to deal with it and let the staff know about the problem and he immediately reduced the price.

The hotel was beautiful and the atrium area was very nice.

Generally enjoyed the facility.Most taff members were very helpful and accomodating.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff in the dining area seemed overanxious to clear table. My family and I felt rushed and uncomfortable with this over zealousness. Before we completed what was on our plate we were asked if the plate could be removed from the table. The dining experience was not relaxing. The dining area was not crowded, so we didn't understand the urgency.

Room was clean and attractive. Breakfast was generous offering some flexibility for personalizing.

I wouldn't pay that kind of money again for what I got. I would stay somewhere cheaper and go out to
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The eggs at breakfast were terrible and the bagels not so good. We had dinner there and my filet mignon came out cold and raw I couldn't eat it. The waitress had no clue what to do.

The room was nice. Bathroom and shower were to small.

Breakfast and complimentary cocktails were nice perks.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ran out of plates and coffee over busy weekend mornings. Our son said the pullout sofa was not comfortable :( The day we tried to swim the pool was closed down.

Our suite was spacious and king bed very comfortable. Made to order omelettes were yummy at the extensive breakfast buffet. Bartenders were very friendly during cocktail hour.

Very nice hotel with new renovations
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

We booked the property through Booking.com and asked that the 2 rooms that I booked be placed next to each other or close to each other and we were disappointed to find that the request was never sent to the hotel.

Rooms were very large and comfortable for a family visiting the property.

Not up to standards of other Embassy Suites. Disappointing for the $201 we paid for 1 night
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a huge conference table in the middle of our room. I asked for a different room and was told that all rooms have the large table. I overheard another employee talking to a guest a few hours later, and found that to not be true. One elevator was out of order, and a maintenance man was working on it. I find that sketchy! Cables on the working elevator were frayed and had black electrical tape on it, again, sketchy! Hair on the back of bathroom door.

Breakfast was good. big bathroom

Fire alarm went off starting at 4 am.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fire alarm went off starting at 4 am. Then every few minutes again all morning. Couldn't get any sleep. No explanation, no offer to comp some of stay, nothing! Room much smaller then the pictures make it seem!!!

Embassy Suits is very family friendly
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was professional and friendly .from the front door to the room everything was clean. All the staff from check in to restaurants was great and very knowledgeable of hotel. The staff was great the hotel had everything needed never ran out of towels blankets or anything

Really wanted to love it but very disappointed
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was filthy, there was a big ball of black hair on the blanket and there was black rubber bands and twisty ties in and around the pool along with dust bunnies and trash the hot tub was Luke warm and turned off and no staff around to turn it on. The service desk button on my phone didn't work

The free breakfast specifically the omelets were great and

overall it was okay.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was very busy. The elevator use was limited with an elevator being down so we had to end up walking down the steps to check out with bags and baby. The bathroom seemed small and there was a larger spot on the ceiling that looked like a leak had happened recently. The microwave was really low and the fridge very small.

The hotel was nice, location was okay but we were coming from a downtown event. The breakfast and space of the suite were all nice.

Wonderful
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

That i couldn't stay longer lol

My first time staying here and i was very impressed. Definitely will be my hotel of choice going forward. The rooms were very very nice. Clean and inviting.

horrible
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Disability Access with Bath Tub

they tried to canvel my room when I already had checked in. Also shower didn't work. Kids very disruptive till late after 11pm. You allow guest to be very disrespectful. Never will stay there again

food

Family mini vacation
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Hot tub had no control for the jets.

Clean,spacious rooms. Great pool. Excellent breakfast. Front desk check in staff amazing and really friendly. Sent my birthday girl a treat to her room

Great stay at Embassy Suites Indianapolis North
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Upon check-in, we were given a room with twin beds instead of a king bed. Front desk made the switch quickly. Housekeeping almost missed our room one day but Front desk staff made sure it was taken care of when we notified them.

Very clean and comfortable suite. Tastefully decorated. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast buffet was excellent, especially the omelet station. Enjoyed a cocktail & appetizers both evenings before dinner. Accommodated our request for late checkout. Free wifi is always a plus.

• Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The storm hit the hotel amd the room carpet was damp. I couldnt cancel without paying for the 1 night. Expensive dor the quality of the room quality. Very dis satified with mt stay this time.

Will be great once they stop tearing it apart
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was going through a lot of renovations so it was a mess. Most of the work was near where breakfast was served which made that unappetizing. Also, the elevators were incredibly slow and sounded terrible.

The room was really nice and clean. Staff was great.

Not what i expected
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The elevators were not all working hotel was crowded and only 2 elevators working .... pool was so small and over crowded .. kids jumping in the jacuzzi as if it was a pool ...it smelled like paint through out the hotel and construction dust everywhere my daughter had nose bleeds ... WISH THEY WOULD HAVE LISTED UNDER CONSTRUCTION I WOULD HAVE BOOKED THE SHERATON FOR EXACT PRICE AND IT WAS MORE CONVENIENT...

The space of the rooms ....the breakfast was great but took to long waiting for the eggs

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

the room was newly refurbished comfortable in general and...
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Hallway lights disturb people having to sleep on the pullout. Lobby under construction so not easy to access amenities.

the room was newly refurbished comfortable in general and clean

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Bigtime disappointment for the kind of money I paid, it was a bigtime ripoff.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

I feel I was ripped off. they had a full blown construction project going on right by where you ate, nothing was barricaded off correctly, safety violations everywhere, tools and saws laying around. Elevators were so slow, generally the place was a dump, I way overpaid. They are very lucky no OSHA inspectors were around or the whole hotel would have been shutdown. I know because I am a Safety Engineer.

Front desk clerk Makenna, real professional, great interpersonal skills

The bed.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fact that the property was under construction and it caused dust to be everywhere and this was not detailed in the booking. You could cancel at time of check-in without penalty but it was late and I had no where else to go after driving 8 hours to get there and no energy to search. I began to cough as soon as I started my check-in process. I also didn't like the new rules implemented by the property to have you wear an arm band. That was not logical for a several day visit and didn't seem to address the large number of teens running around the floors and yelling and screaming.

The bed.

Renovations distracted from the experience, but overall, pleasant accommodations
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Renovations were being done, so it wasn't the experience that I expected.

The bed was comfortable. The room was spacious. The pool was great for the kids.

The hotel staff was friendly.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel lobby was under extensive renovations. Everything in the "atrium" area was covered in tarps because of the drywall dust in the air. Our view consisted of cement bags, saws, drills, and other construction equipment. While the workers did their best to contain their work to a neat, sectioned-off area, the overall look was as if the hotel was not even ready for occupancy. The noise of drills, saws, and hammers woke us up at 8:00 a.m. If I would have known about this, I would never have booked this hotel. When we checked in, we were given a sheet saying that if we were displeased with the renovations PRIOR to check-in, they would cancel our reservation without penalty. But by that time, they would not transfer us to another hotel without charge, and many hotels were booked for the weekend. I was very disappointed.

The hotel staff was friendly.

Embassy Suites North
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very friendly service staff wore nice I had no complaints will definitely come back and stay again only thing was construction and it didn't bother me so I have no complaints great place to stay

The rooms are comfortable
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noisy room, the door slams shut, the omelette line took too long 30-40 minutes. I would recommend gas burners along the back wall and another cook. I understand the hotel is renovating the area. Two stations during renovation may help.

The rooms are comfortable

Hotel under remodeling. Stay away.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping only came one day to clean the room and they arrived at 3:00 pm. We had been gone all morning on the first day. We stayed there three nights and so the next day we informed the staff to have our room cleaned in the morning while we were gone. When we got back to the room on the second day at 2:00 pm the room still had not been cleaned. The next two days no housekeeping showed up. This hotel is under remodeling and it appears they are understaffed. We paid way too much for all of these inconveniences.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The Suite was great.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Long wait for check in. Limited Luggage Carts no Bellmen to assist.Because of renovations Lobby & Atrium was dusty and dirty. Managers Reception and Breakfast was very disappointing The Hot Tub Jets were not working.

The Suite was great. It worked out for my family.Staff was friendly.

Make sure the renovations are done before staying here!
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was in the middle of a renovation, 2 of the 4 evelvators didn't work, the breakfast was cold (eggs, bacon, sausage), the pool was small and felt gross. It was the biggest waste of money I've spent on a hotel.

The rooms were fairly new and updated

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

For what you pay you should be advised things are not what you exspect them to be, from past stays
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff wasn't the most joyful when we arrived kind of like we had disturbed there evening And then the morning buffet was next to the construction, dust, dirt and noise. Eggs tasted like they were powered, no bacon, had gravy and sausage but no biscuits. Made reservations while driving, nothing mentioned about construction. Had a room with a plugged toilet. Not what we've been use to in the past, Booking.com listed 169.00 Invoice was 199.00 without tax 236.00 with tax, charged our bank 239.00 if there is going to be a 70.00 difference it would be good to know.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

The short of it all, good hotel... but making improvements
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The entrance because of remodeling was a pain , they should have left some open space to allow luggage carts to maneuver,it was too hard with all the cars right there !!!! The breakfast was good but lines were slow , it would be nice to have a buffet style where you can have people going on both sides to get their food ! We told the front desk upon checking in that we intended on paying cash when we check out ! They still ran our card , which put a hold for the whole amount for the room , which tied up our money for 3 days ! If your paying cash , they should take it up front and maybe just keep your card " on file " for any insidentals , but only run it if have too ! Pool was dirty , hot tub had no bubbles nor a button to push to make the bubbles !!

Breakfast was good! We liked the evening , free food( snacks )

Wait for the renovations to be complete before staying here.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The renovations were more than just a little inconvenient. It took FOREVER for the elevators. Only two elevators were running and they would stop on every floor even though no buttons were pushed and sounded like they . The omelet station took 30 minutes although it was terrific once we got them. The other buffet items were terrible. The pancakes were hard and not even warm, the bacon wasn't fully cooked and swam in inches of grease. The pool was filled with kids without the wristband and I don't think they were staying there, but no one was monitoring it.

The beds were comfortable and there was no noise from the renovations. Coffee was delicious.

Entire lobby under construction- enter at own risk
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Whole lobby under construction. Couldn't use front door, and have makeshift front desk.. Only Elevators working crawled along. Many times had to take steps to 7th floor. Went walk down steps, you can't access lobby, have go outside and come BACK in! They should tell you before you stay, anc their should be a discount. And since everything is torn up the breakfast experience was horrible. Also limited seating.

Room was nice. Hilton honors member, so what I expect from an Embassy Suites.

The rooms were very clean and nice.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under a lot of construction and it said light construction while making the reservation. Also there were a lot of people there not following rules and no one did anything about it.

The rooms were very clean and nice.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

dig a little deeper
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

I can understand renovation but we were not notified of this going on. The elevators were down to 2 instead of the 4 which isn't a big deal but they were extremely slow. The rooms were ok but did notice pretty dry windows and dead flies in our window ledge "inside". We had coffee in our room but no cups to drink from. Very nice staff but need to focus on some of the other things when something like a renovation is going on .

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Food was worst buffet I've ever had and the entire...
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Food was worst buffet I've ever had and the entire complex was in renovations. We should not have been charged 210.00 night for a hotel under extensive renovations. Awful!

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Not pleased like as many times we have been in thexistence past.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot tub wasnt a bit warm. They were still under construction and I was not notified of that. The breakfast was terrible. Cold, not very good quality as in the past. The happy hour bar tender was not friendly and was understaffed with being a weekend. For what we were charged, I'm not happy with our stay. The front desk was accommodating with our needs and friendly but that was about it.

The rooms were updated and clean.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Staff was very friendly.
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

Numbers of kids were unattended throughout the hotel all hours, also there were kids unattended in the breakfast lines. Terrible....

Staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

I thought it was a good motel from reviews of internet
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a fire and no alarm went off we knew by looking outside and seeing fire trucks and then opening our door and smelling something burning. No staff called nor came to room to tell us to evacuate.

How there was a door to separate the sitting area for bedroom

Stop at a building site
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

It's like a building site all work was going on temp breakfast area Was like free for all no were to sit Hoarding up all over the ground floor Still charged us full price Very disappointing

Friendly staff very helpful

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Unable to do breakfast first day, we were here for cheer...
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Someone got sick in pool and kids were unable to swim on Saturday evening

Unable to do breakfast first day, we were here for cheer competition and had to b at convention center by 645. On second day they did have cold items available along with drinks

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Loved suite style
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There were birds in the reception area- I think to go along with the water fountain, but it was where they were serving breakfast.

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved the suite style.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Nice weekend in Indy

Desk staff could have been friendlier. Also we reserved an accessible room with a walk in shower but it wasn't available

Facility was very clean and attractive and the rooms are super nice and BIG. Breakfast was great..lots of variety. It was super busy but well stocked and efficient.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Overall, enjoyable and peaceful.
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

bathroom sink faucet was loose in the mounting and difficult to operate. pull out couch not a comfortable bed. Breakfast was too late for us, we needed to leave at 7 am.

Bed was wonderful. Very quiet, peaceful. Location, great.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Great food, drinks, and location... but next time check in for the pool....
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness of the room, needs attention. Example (fingerprints on headboards, our closet, drawers etc. The pool was closed which was a bummer, but we did use the Homewood suites hotels pool which was nice.

I really liked the evening drinks and apps, that was really nice.The complimentary breakfast was nice as well and the staff was very cheerful and helpful.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Awesome Place to stay...
    • Two Room Queen Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was cold but we did get there a little late. Pool was cold but it didn't seem to bother the kids.

Rhoda was the bomb. That lady worked her tail off. She was outstanding. She was either managing the pool or working in the food area. She was awesome and all the employees there were great. Our room was so cool, clean and comfortable. If I ever go back this will be where I stay.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

An excellent hotel on the outskirts of Indy

Couldn't fault anything - one of the best Embassy Suites we've stayed in

A big and very comfortable suite with an excellent bed. The complimentary breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Great!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

No whirlpool in penthouse suites, slow elevators, couldn't smoke on balcony...

Breakfast buffet... Safari like view inside the hotel... Plenty of parking! Balcony view!

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Great location, friendly-helpful staff, good early coffee and great breakfast!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Wi Fi should be free and front room should be able to fully block out light at night in suites.

Like the location and the friendly, helpful staff. Exercise room was well equipped and convenient.

Very nice room
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

More towels in swimming area

The breakfast was fantastic. And staff was wonderful.

Clean property room was very nice staff is friendly.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Clean property room was very nice staff is friendly. I’ve been a repeat customer of this location

very good
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Cost and ability to get information on local restaurants

Room size and cleanliness

The Happy Hour was a nice feature.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The restaurant service needs work.

The Happy Hour was a nice feature. Breakfast was also good.

Very good stay very clean

It was pretty and the king suite was awesome lots of room
    • Two Room King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot tub jets weren’t working.

It was pretty and the king suite was awesome lots of room

Friendly staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Booked specifically bcz of the pool & hot tub, hot tub jets didn't work.

Friendly staff