Reviews of Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows 3 stars

9300 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, FL 32256, USA

#37 of 109 hotels in Jacksonville

• One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was down our stay and my daughter really wanted to swim. Was told it wouldbe ready Sunday morning but it wasn't. If i would have known ahead of time I wouldn't have booked with them.

The room was clean and cool when we got there. The hot breakfast was a definite plus for my family.

We loved it and enjoyed ourselves

Bar close at 11

I love the embassy suite. The cocktail hour and breakfast is awesome. We met people and bonded well. I love the comfort of the beds and the cleanliness of the hotel. I would recommend them to everyone.

Nice hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

No control in pool area. Towels so small that they didn't even for around 11 year old. Had to ask for towels and they only brought a few. Guests were rude, ridiculously behaved, and although staff came by there was nothing said or any rules enforced. Assistant manager was kind enough to make up for the incident. However, since we came especially because of the pool we were seriously disappointed. Everything else was great.

Wonderful breakfast and clean room.

Go elsewhere
    • Execuitive King Suite - South Wing

Bathtub did not drain, the bedding for the 3rd person stank, we booked a smoking room and upon arrival were told this was a non-smoking hotel. Additionally, when we ordered a meal at the hotel restaurant of the 3 meals ordered only 2 made it to the table the 3rd was sent up to some room in the hotel. The room had a musty smell.

This was a mediocre stay at Embassy.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The ceilings were leaking in the bathrooms. They moved my room the first time, and I had the same problem in the new room they moved me to.

They had happy hour and breakfast daily.

Very expensive for the services that are provided.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The price per night for the hotel was very high for the services we received. We usually stay in resorts with full kitchens and resort amenities like huge swimming pools with water slides and lazy rivers in Florida for over $100 less. No playground or anything for the kids, just the inside pool area.

The continental breakfast was terrific with services that included omelets or eggs made to order.

Our stay was definitely a home away from home!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Can’t think of anything we didn’t like!

The staff was awesome, friendly and willing to assist. Breakfast sealed the deal, variety and delicious! We will definitely visit again...keep up the good work😊

I choose only embassey hotels for me only
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Too much noise lots of young teenagers running up and down in the halls. Saturday night Fire alarm went off, I called the front desk said someone was smoking in a room. I think the teenager's set it off next door to me. These couple of things made my visit bad.

The bed was really comfortable

Family Vacation
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I called the main desk for toilet tissue & never received it. We also found a few roaches crawling on the wall on the last night.

We enjoyed the hot breakfast offered daily and the heated pool and hot tub.

Free hot breakfast & free cocktails nightly , great place
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very clean big updated rooms, great free hot breakfast, free drinks every nite from 5:30-7:30pm reception, very pleasant friendly staff. Indoor pool looked nice, but so many kids cause of spring break. An outside pool would have been nice. But overall, we would definitely stay again. Good deal all around.

Fowl smell at a Great hotel
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a fowl smell on the 2nd floor. I reported it to two members of the staff and it still wasn't handled by check out.

The hotel staff was great in every other area of the hotel. It was clean and well kept. The evening reception was a great add. Breakfast was the best I ever experienced in all of my hotel stays.

Beautiful place. Enjoyed the breakfast. By the reception being so popular, need more bartenders.
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I asked numerous of times for towels, wash cloths and a blanket and did not receive it in a timely manner! I did not get the blanket at all. The wash cloths came the next morning.

The eggs were disqusting everyone wanted the cook to order...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The eggs were disqusting everyone wanted the cook to order eggs as they appeared to be real. Because of the high demand for breakfast workers could not keep up with supply. Plates and food kept running out. Not good especially for the price of the hotel and location.

Nothing really.

Indoor pool. Staff were great! Breakfast excellent. Happy hour with free drinks, WHAT. Worked out well for the whole family! Parking was great. Beautiful facility.

Check in was hectic.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible

Check in took too long! They had a large group with only a few clerks. We were tired from being on the road all day & needed to rest.

Spacious room

The worse service I've ever received.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was so rude especially the MANAGER! There is no one in forcing the rules. Children playing in the gym , in the pool without adults , music until 330am and staff did absolutely nothing but yelled at me and didn't care my 5 month old son was being woken up! Awful.

Nothing the pictures look nothing like the actually facility. We overpaid.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Deposits aren’t mentioned during booking. It would b nice to know the actual cost before check in. But that’s like any other hotel. The hotel is great staff are knowledgeable and courteous.

Soft bed

We like to have a suite with living area and we were comfortable and appreciated the fair room rate.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet was marginal. Nothing hot enough, bacon should be crispy - it was barely cooked/microwaved. Embassy Suites used to be known for a great breakfast. This was not. Tons of kids in atrium with parents "watching" over balconies. Not hotel's fault but noise level rises with youth sports teams who could more respectful of other hotel guests.

Front desk clerk went above and beyond welcoming us to hotel. Housekeeping staff was excellent when we accidentally left our "do not disturb" sign on and had to come at end of day with towels and to empty trash. Omelet bar cooks had fun with guests.

That says it all.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet too busy, couldn't get to it. Needs more order. Pool area quite busy. Hot tub didn't look too clean. Pillows need more fluff. Sofa bed very uncomfortable (felt rod underneath). I was accosted by a guest and had quite an experience in hot tub, including being physically assaulted by them. Keep the rif-raf out.

Room was quiet.

Good Stay
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The walls were too thin... could hear people playing loud music outside our windows... could hear children running on the floor above us and doors open and close all night... and toilets flushing all night.

Love the facility... love the staff... love the service... morning breakfast was awesome... rooms were very clean and large.

The stay was good. Not great
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The rooms could have been cleaner. Two of the rooms did not get cleaned at all the second night we were there. They did compensate for that. Didn't know they accepted pets.

The breakfast was great! The kids enjoyed the pool. The staff was good.

Worst hotel room, cleanliness very poor.
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty, including the furniture, the floor, the bathroom,and the linens. The room smelled pretty bad.The bed and pillows were dirty and smelly. I would never stay there again or recommend somebady to do so.

Next time don't want to stay because of a hurricane.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We evacuated from Tampa Bay area during Irma. Staff was short because of hurricane but were fantastic. Lost Wi-Fi but not their fault. Breakfast was the best.

Overall the stay was nice , but everything is only meant for business now at that place
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool close at 11pm even for adults. And I don't like how you have to show proof to eat Breakfast. They became so strick that it's no even fun.

Amazing Embassy

I wish breakfast hours were at least to 11 a.m. that's about it

The beds were extremely comfortable, the walk-in showers were amazing, and the staff was extra friendly make sure all my needs were met

(POOR SERVICE BY HOTEL, CAN'T SLEEP)
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible

They book a church group, that started playing loud music at 6am both Saturday & Sunday. The office said there was nothing they could do, as the location had written a contract telling them they could. Poor on the part of management. Everyone on all 7-floors were woke up each morning at 6am both days????

The people, was the only reason our stay was at the least ok!

It was a pretty great stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was a group of kids running around. They were on a trip. Other than that it was a very nice stay.

I liked the size of the room. It was perfect for all 4 of us. It was also pretty close to everything.

We loved our stay, the room was spacious and the staff was...
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The only complaint was the bathroom was small.

We loved our stay, the room was spacious and the staff was great, ecspecially Derek! The breakfast was amazing if we go back we will definitely book here again!

Excellent Hotel
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The menu selection in the restaurant could have been a little more allergen friendly, but for a person with food issues, there were still items I could eat; which is always a plus. The only other thing is the flavor of the coffee. My friend and I love coffee but we could not enjoy the chosen brew for the hotel/bar.

Everything was well conceptualized and completed beautifully by staff. Front desk was helpful and friendly, and the facility was clean and attractive. The breakfast, bar/restaurant, commons area, and facilities were all very nice. The room was also a wonderful room for the price. I would recommend.

Great place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Housekeeping...we requested a few essential items vs room actually being cleaned to the housekeeper and didn't get them until we made a 2nd request the next day at front desk. Housekeeping pounding on door at 8am on day of checkout when checkout isn't until 12 was a bit irritating and lastly I would recommend maybe an hour or so longer for the adult swim in the evening.Overall the stay was great and I would DEF recommend the establishment to others!

Loved the reception hour and the staff (overall) was AMAZING! Reception hour Bartender was as sweet as could be and front desk/reception area staff were great. Loved having the separation between living area and sleeping area as well.Interior and exterior of establishment was well kept and nicely finished.Its only a short drive to Jax Beach and shopping areas. Well worth the money and would highly recommend!

Great place
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The young lady at the front desk was having a problem with the card to hold the deposit but instead of having me sit there that whole time waiting she gave us the room key allowed us to check in our room and called when the card went through so we can come get the card

Booking. com sucks!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The air in our room wasn't that cold, but what almost spoiled the hole trip was that booking.com advertise the room as a 2 bedroom with qween beds and when we got to the hotel they said they have never had 2 bedroom suites only 1 bedroom with 2 beds.we would have gotten 2 rooms, but had to have 4 adults and 1 child in one room, never will we use booking.com AGAIN! !!

How close we where to the beach, and the breakfast, but they need to work on keeping the food warm.

Fantastic stay.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Needed a few more snack choices at the manager's reception.

Excellent breakfast choices. Fluffy eggs. Good bacon. Bed was really comfortable. Room had plenty of space. Managers reception was great. Very friendly atmosphere.

NOT WORTH $225!
    • Premium Suite with Two Double Beds - Non Smoking

The shower did NOT work. NO hot water in tub. Took over half an hour for tub to fill half way. Keurig was broken. Three dead outlets. Trash (crazy string can, crazy string, and candy wrappers) inside the pull out bed. I informed the staff and NOTHING was done. When I asked if we could at least shower else where we were told the shower by the pool. No discount. No refund.

SATISFIED
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Not enough towels. If the room was for 6 ppl, there should be enough towels for 6. Also, they gave away my booked room to a person that showed up earlier that day. Stayed at check-in 45 mins. trying to handle that situation.

The rooms were great size! Very COMFY! Breakfast was good. Enjoyed the manager's reception.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Great place!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

We traveled with small dogs and it was difficult to go out to restaurants. We decided to try the room service and it was so good, we ate in every night. Great Chef!

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Could have been cleaned better.
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Floor was clean, but carpet was sticky. the paper telling the TV channels had sticky substance with flecks of dirt... for a pricey room, I was disappointed.

Beautiful set up :) Loved the room design! The bed was heavenly!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Great stay at the Baymeadows Embassy Suites; great accommodations and helpful staff.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I first started coming here they had bigger refrigerators. The current ones are a bit too small.

Everything was nice. The breakfast is really good and obviously a crowd pleaser. This location really looks nice after the remodeling.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Nice stay at a convenient location!
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

This is just a preference, but I would like a bigger fridge in the room to accommodate leftovers from meals out in town. The omelette bar at breakfast is always a huge hit, but the accompanying items (like the potatoes) were hard and flavorless. Cleaning personnel should scrub down the shower a little better... there was mold/mildew on the grout between the tiles.

After reading reviews online about the recent remodel, the updated hotel is very modern and clean overall. The room itself was spacious and accommodated 4 adults very well. The wet bar in the room is a nice touch! We typically choose Embassy Suites for the complimentary happy hour, which was very nice both evenings. Our favorites at breakfast are the omelette and yogurt bars - good stuff! Each floor has an ice maker, which is very convenient (even if you're at the opposite corner of the hotel). The hotel is located close to all of the shopping in the Baymeadows area, which seems to be one of the nicer parts of the city, and it's easy to find. Due to a big football game over the weekend and some soccer tournament, the parking lot was packed. Luckily they have multiple entrances to accommodate for people parked on each side of the hotel, so guests don't have to travel too far with their heavy luggage. The front desk personnel were very attentive and friendly.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Not enough bang for your buck!
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty (human and dog hairs present near the ice bucket and glasses), leftover soap present in the shower from previous guests, linens stained, bed was very uncomfortable (we could feel the springs - both awakened to back pains), balcony door didn't lock, the corridor carpeting needed vacuuming...especially right off the elevator, room service trays/trash left in corridors too long (smelly), water wasn't hot... The stay wasn't comfortable or pleasant. The rooms may have been better in the Atrium Building; we stayed in the south wing. They spoke of renovations but, we could not see them. Maybe it was a new coat of paint?!..

The location was great!

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

A Chic get away
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The only down side was the room phone should be updated. It doesn't match the new design and worked poorly

The decor of the hotel was very nice. The staff was helpful. I loved the manager reception. HAPPY HOUR!

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

Only place my family will stay.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Your selection of drinks for the happy hour. Need a more wide of selection of drinks like other Embassy Suite properties.

The breakfast as usual and the convenience of a bar on location.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

best location for the stay and some enjoyables
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible

room condition; 2nd stay at this site,1st was a badly damage door, this time damage bath tub and some ugly places around the bath & rooms

food was good, bacon was in to much grease omelets were great and over all food great eat what you want.happy hour very good. house keeping good

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Room was real nice and lovley, Breakfast was so Wonderful
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Mobility/Hearing Accessible

Towels are fuzzy all over place.. The doorbell foe Deaf isnt working at all wasnt happy and i want full refund...

Room was real nice and lovley, Breakfast was so Wonderful

Happy hour.

Happy hour. Location. Breakfast

The quality wasn't good for the price

The quality wasn't good for the price

Perfect

There was nething wrong

The open floor plan where you can see the elevators going up and down

Everything was lovely.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was lovely.I will be back soon

The beds were small for two adults.
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were small for two adults. Queen sized beds would have been better.

Beautiful hotel worth every penny
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nice suite clean hotel the happy hour just a good location period

I relaxed went to the jacuzzi for awhile and got a drink from the bar

No complaints at all

The food and all my services were great

Overall, a good stay.
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink could have been cleaner.

The staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.

Everything was great other than the air conditioning wasn’t...
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was great other than the air conditioning wasn’t cold at all

everything was top notch.
    • Executive Double Suite - Non-Smoking

everything was top notch..best hotel in Jax.Fla

Everything bed was

Everything bed was

Air Cond in the room wasn’t cold enough

Air Cond in the room wasn’t cold enough

Great hotel ill definitely be staying again
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The stuff was great Check in fast

It was ok could of been better for the price.

Elevators

Complimentary from 5:30 to 7:30

Had a awesome stay with the family
    • Executive King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping took to long to clean the room

Breakfast was awesome

Bathroom was small.

Bathroom was small.

Great overall
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

There was a loud fan noise outside our window

Open cocktail bar evenings

Fowl smell at a Great hotel

The smell of sewage throughout the 2nd floor that swept down to the lobby

Very comfortable and room was clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast ended at 9:30 am. We arrived late the night before and slept in, two of our party missed breakfast.

Overall, our stay was very pleasant
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I didn’t have a chance to have an omelette but I was not impressed with the eggs, bacon or potatoes

The staff were pleasant, and the rooms were clean

I hated every minute

Everything, will not recommend Embassy Suites

Perfect
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Elevators need more work not coming n stop to much

Elegance n comfortable with peace

Hot omelette heated pool.
    • Two-Bedroom Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Refrigerator didnt work, staff never cleaned room. Menu prices are sooooooo high.smelly hallway outside my room.

Hot omelette heated pool.

I expected more for a Hilton Property

I expected more for a Hilton Property

I would visit again only if the hot tub is working, that was my main reason for coming

The hot tub was out

My family is from Chicago I brag on your Hot Tub and it was out so that made me look bad bit they loved the breakfast

Staff very friendly and very willing to help us.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

The price because of the extra taxes.

Staff very friendly and very willing to help us.

Excellent stay

Breakfast, workout room, pool

BREAKFAST amazing

BREAKFAST amazing

They don't do housekeeping

They don't do housekeeping

My Stay was Wonderful
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

I Loved Everything!! The Free Parking,The Large Rooms and Especially The Breakfast!!

Everybody was so nice, it was very clean and the food was...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everybody was so nice, it was very clean and the food was good.

Browse Embassy Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Baymeadows traveller photo gallery