Reviews of Embassy Suites Kansas City Plaza 3 stars

220 West 43rd Street, Kansas City, MO 64111, USA

#65 of 95 hotels in Kansas City

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Really a pretty fantastic hotel with an excellent location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

For whatever reason the suite had a fake balcony. The sliding door to said fake balcony wouldn't open.

Great location if you're headed to Westport. Breakfast was solid, tons of options. Everyone says this place is outdated but I kinda like the 70's vibe and our room was definitely up to date.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

The location and the pool area
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Our rooms smelled musty. The sheets did not fit the pull out sofa. The breakfast was not very appealing. The juice machine did not work. The carpet in our rooms along the wall by the large window was wet the entire time we were there.

The location and the pool area

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

I would stay again but would like to see a tv and bathroom upgrade
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bathroom and shower were very small. The water pressure was not great. The televisions did not allow Netflix or additional inputs and the signal was not great

Loved the size of the room, proximity to the Plaza, and hotel itself was nice.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Don’t believe the pictures of the room!!
    • Premium Suite

The picture of the suite I thought I ordered didn’t match what I got. I had to squeeze 4 kids into a miniature living room when I expected them to have plenty of room with a fire place. This was for my sons birthday and he picked out the room based on the picture, we would’ve stayed somewhere else had we known. The TVs are ridiculously small and the fact the hotel alters the TVs so you can’t use the hdmi is appalling. The breakfast was not good. The sheets and blankets were gross, one bottom sheet had lipstick on it! I’m also pretty pissed I had to pay $18 for parking for each car.

The kids loved the pool! Free happy hour was great!

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Enjoyed Kansas city
    • Suite with Two Double Beds - Disability Access

I was very upset that we had to pay to park on your own property. I really feel that if you have to park at the property to stay there then it needs to b free. If you have to charge then maybe $18 dollars a week but not a night. I will not stay there again for that reason and will warn people about that charge.

Enjoyed the eggs to order. Did not like the scrambled eggs on the buffee. Too dry

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Great place to stay if not attending major sporting events
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Did not see the $18 a day parking fee. Should be in serval places The distance to Arrowhead Stadium was too far

Room was nice Breakfast included was good

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Due to our St. Luke's Hospital annual trip, we needed a hotel that was convenient & comfortable!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

We looked around for a luggage cart, but never found one? We needed help with our bags!! The only suggestion is to have front desk associates ask if you need help with luggage and direct guests to correct area.

Guest Relations! The associates that helped us check-in & check-out were very personable. They offered insight and answered questions we had and were very helpful. In the hospitality industry, the team you have representing you is very important. First impressions either make your expereince a great one, or turn your hotel stay into a sour expereince. Great job Embassy Suites!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Hotel generally clean, nice amenities with good location.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Upon check in staff was not friendly and acted as if we were a bother. When we came down from room to request something staff said they would send it up, as of the next day it was not done. Bugs in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Great Rooms.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I don't BELIEVE it's fare that me and my family and everyone else that stays there have to pay $18.00 for parking. After all, We ALL PAY quite a bit of money just to rent a room or rooms for however long we're staying. No one should have to pay for parking. The Embassy Suite Hotel is already EXPENSIVE to stay there as it is. That is not RIGHT! It is UNJUSTICE! That is highway ROBERY!

The room and breakfast.

Very clean perfect location can walk to the plaza in 5 min
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The security made me feel like a criminal went there for the weekend went with my girlfriend and another couple the security stared at us the whole time we are outside taking pictures and we asked him a question was extremely rude and told us not to talk to him talk to the people at the front desk we went inside talk to front desk went to are room visited with are friends security started just staring at us from the bottom floor

Very clean perfect location can walk to the plaza in 5 min

The room was great and the breakfast was outstanding.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paid Parking. I guess the cost of the parking offset the cost we would have paid to find breakfast somewhere.

The room was great and the breakfast was outstanding.

Loved the room size and the pool setting for my family.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Location of the hotel wasn't the easiest to find, and they did not mention the $18 a day parking fee that was included with our stay.

Loved the room size and the pool setting for my family.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

My Embassy staycation
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast gave me food poisoning....the elevator was 10mins out either coming or going ...No ice all weekend and there are No adult swim hours???....where kids monopolized the pool until closing...then received an additional 4.85 charged to my credit card for No Good Reason

Hospitality was awesome, Happy hour was a cute idea

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Not great
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel is in serious need of an update. Every staff member we encountered seemed unhappy to do their job or inconvenienced. Our room smelled like mildew, the front desk was supposed to send housekeeping up, no one ever came. Upon checking out we told the front desk that housekeeping never came and all they said was “Sorry about that.”

my stay could have been better for the price we paid
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My room stayed HOT no matter how high the air was set; breakfast was always cold and ice machine and soda machine wasn't working; during happy hour the bartender used bare hands when putting lime in drinks and when asked said that he washed his hands but still not sanitary; didn't notice until returned home that a couple small things were missing from bags and they were not left behind cause did a double walk through the room before leaving so housekeeper must have removed when cleaning room; cause after returning to room after housekeeper left my shoe bag was dumped out

My stay was terrible due to the incorrect marketing I experienced on booking.com, be careful
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was also terrible - the bathroom was tiny and located inside the master bedroom, the rooms are very old with mildew and mold, rusted shower curtain rings and wallpaper that’s hanging on for dear life. One manager in particular was very unprofessional however another manager stepped in and helped by giving me a full refund.

very dissapointed
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

the room was not what i had reserved. the pictures showed a different room. i would have never paid that much money for a basic room. the bed was not good. the bathroom was dirty, and it was very easy to hear the people in the next room.

Happy hour, breakfast, open air concept
    • Premium King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom tiny and old - your pictures show wrong room (you showed family suite instead of premium king) so we didn’t get what we thought we were getting and that was very upsetting. Your premium king pics are under regular king suite. This is very deceiving and needs to be corrected.

Happy hour, breakfast, open air concept

It was a nice mini-vacation treat for my birthday
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The free breakfast was not that impressive and the layout was rather crowded. Some guests were rude and reaching over us to get food.

The lobby, pool and room were clean and lovely. When the tv didn’t work quite right we were able to text the conceirge and someone came right up to adjust it.

The facility itself is beautiful and the rooms very...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking can be a challenge. If I have to pay $18 to park I expect to not have to walk a block. The morning hours are crazy when using the elevator! We finally took the stairs but had to walk through part of the kitchen next to the dishes and trash cans.

The facility itself is beautiful and the rooms very comfortable. The location is close to the plaza for easy shopping.

The Dinning Room and Bar Staff, Mike, Mike, Bobbie, Craig... were more than outstanding AWESOME!!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The fees of $25 checking in before 2:00pm and not checking out by 11:00 AM. Strictly enforced.

Go for the omelets, home made with super patient friendly cooks. The service is good and the staff all are super great.

Embassy Suites is my family's preference. However, this location is definitely not worth the rate.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

When I arrived they were unable to find my booking. I showed them the email which showed them how much I expected to pay. The manager said he could get me a better rate then that. Currently I have a pending hotel charge that is $57 more than on Booking.com site. About to reach out to Booking.com's customer service to see how that goes.

This location has three elevators, but they are all located on one end of the hotel together. They were very slow and often times we used the starts to access our room on the 3rd floor. The pool area was very nice. Parking is horrible, especially if you drive anything larger than a midsize SUV. Additionally, you have to pay $18 a day to park in their own parking lot.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

This property was a lot larger than I realized which made it loud because of all the people staying there. It was a holiday weekend so it might be different if not for that.

Great location. Super easy walk to Westport and a nice walk to the Plaza. Fantastic breakfast! Great place to stay. Would definitely stay there again.

Poor
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Location is located on a busy, loud street. The elevators are so slow, people were waiting up to 30 minutes to get down from the 11th floor. I finally walked down the stairs in sandals. Parking is an additional $18 dollars, but there is not nearly enough parking. People were lined up at the counter with all kinds of complaints. The staff however, was very kind.

Travelling with friends, this facility enhanced the enjoyability of our stay.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was on the small side. The air circulation in the bathroom was barely adequate. The room fan in the living room area was distractingly noisy.

I liked having the sink and counter outside the bath/commode room. The bed was comfortable. The couch was firm but not uncomfortable. The reception staff was friendly and efficient. The Happy Hour staff were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was generous and offered a good variety. The executive chef and his staff were delightful.

absolutely not worth the money. Will never book here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were awakened at 9:15 am by housekeeping. The breakfast, which was one of the reasons we chose Embassy Suites, was horrible. By 9:45 (breakfast ended at 10:30) most foods were gone and not being replaced. Only 2 of 3 very small elevators were working, and always very full. We ended up using the stairs from our 8th floor room when we were leaving.

The room was nicely put together and bed was comfy.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Elevators took a long time. Had to wait forever to get anywhere. Also I couldn't find the stairway access.

The room was nicely put together and bed was comfy.

We enjoyed our stay at the Embassy Suites for the most part and will definitely return.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Was approached be people that asked for money at entrance and inside hotel lobby. The room was not as clean as I would have liked. Room service and parking were a bit pricey.

Location was close to the KC Plaza and Power and Light District. Staff members were great. Very spacious rooms and breakfast was excellent. Very comfortable bed.

Waiting for the elevator ruined my stay
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The wait for the elevator was often over 15 min, we tried to eat dinner at the restaurant but we were not helped by any staff as we waited for someone to seat us

Great breakfast, comfy bed,

I payed waaay too much for a mediocre hotel with rude staff and poor security. $18 parking!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was not overly pleasant. The facility did not feel secure.... back doors of the hotel and the elevator from the parking garage said they required a key for access but were unlocked the whole time. There was a homeless man in the dining room in the morning eating breakfast that I’m sure gained access through one of these doors.

This a very old, large hotel. Breakfast and happy hour are always a bonus. Kids really enjoyed the pool as well. I do like the rooms with the separate sitting area as well.

Great hotel for families who don’t want to get any rest or relax!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Both shower/tub and sink were clogged and would not drain. Called front desk and someone came immediately to fix.. room had terrible odor once drains were cleared for remainder of weekend. Neither TV would turn on and microwave had horrible fishy odor. The hotel was incredibly loud all night long for both nights with doors slamming and kids running up and down the halls. Pools and hot tub were filthy and over crowded with young kids unattended and screaming! Parents sitting in lobby partying and drinking while young kids were left in pool area.

Won’t stay at this hotel again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The night staff told me we couldn’t hook up a fire stick after the woman checking in said we could. The front desk told me I needed to come get my own extra sheets. I don’t think they are true to their signs that they will do anything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The morning breakfast crew was just plain nasty. The women making omelets was completely rude and seemed to hate her job!

The Hotel is nice and conveniently located.

The staff was awesome but the rest of the hotel was not up-to-par with other Embassy Suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The whole place was just outdated. I've stayed at many Embassy Suites and this one is not up-to-par with the other ones I have stayed at. It's screaming for a facelift or renovation. The breakfast was ok. The eggs and bacon were nice and warm but the waffles and potatoes were barely cooked and still cold.

The staff was wonderful. Very helpful and friendly.

I will try a different hotel next time I’m at the plaza.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There were unattended screaming kids everywhere. Running down the halls, playing on the elevators, and the pool area was unusable as the hot tub was full of 10 year olds and the pool full of screaming kids doing cannonballs off the handrails. Breakfast was not very good either.

The room was nice.

Comfortable and relaxing.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was a little crowded, but to be expected given it was a weekend. Maybe having an Adult Swim time would be helpful!

This is a wonderful place to stay. Very clean, suite was luxurious and comfortable, and the breakfast was great, including an omelet bar. Location is perfect, as you are about a couple minutes from the Plaza which has tons of cool shops.

Loved the food, pool, room, staff and price!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Hospital noises! Three times awoken to ambulance roars.

Very family friendly. Staff was super adaptable and friendly. Very accommodating. Milk for our little ones was complimentary.

Awful
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Restaurant staff was awful. Room was not maintained well. We found roaches. The heater was so loud we couldn’t sleep every time it kicked on. My sheets were ripped up.

The breakfast was the only good thing about this hotel only good thing about this place.

Pleasureable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The omelette was not made to my order, two lines merged to one to get to breakfast. Too many kids running around and young women showing excessive amount of “skin” in the lobby with their swim suits.

Comfortable room, spacious room, friendly staff and my request for a corner room and away from the elevators was met and appreciated.

Saturday morning received a text about the stay and we asked...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The kitchen ran out of cups on Saturday during breakfast and it too over 15mins till it was restocked.Sunday morning several people asked for plates and it was 10min wait.

Saturday morning received a text about the stay and we asked for more towels and when we got back to the room the towels were hanging on the door for us.

Mediocre stay this time.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was extremely hot! Could not get the temp to ever get below 72 degrees. Water pressure in shower was was terrible. Hotel was only booked 50% and yet they put us in a room immediately off the elevator with no view out our front windows and a view of the parking lot from the back window!

Shuttle to the plaza was very convenient and we didn't have to wait.

The employees in the dining area were the nicest there.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hotel messed up my billing and it took over a week to get straightened out. They charged my bank account double what I should have paid.

The employees in the dining area were the nicest there.

We enjoyed our stay though it was short and will likely stay again.
    • Premium Suite

I don't like the fact that parking is not included. With the part of town it is located in you have no option but to use on-site parking and the cost of that was excessive, I felt considering it is surface parking. Also we ordered room service fairly late the evening we arrived as that was when the event we were there for concluded. The food quality was good and service was fast however, the person who brought the food was fairly abrupt and in my daughter's words "She seemed angry mom".

The accommodations met my expectations in terms of aesthetics and cleanliness. I love the location being so close to the Plaza, Westport, and downtown. The breakfast buffet was nice with good quality and variety.

I really wanted to like this place, but the negatives outweighed the positives.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The room wasn't very clean. The shower mat was already in the shower and had a woman's long hair stuck all around it, and clogged going into the drain. My assumption is that the shower was mistakingly not cleaned. But there was also much dust on the wood surfaces of the room, which combined with the hair in the shower, led me to believe the cleaning process was often hurried or skipped. Breakfast in the morning was rough as well. They were out of so much food and drink, and the buffet was a mess (food everywhere, dirty spoons, ect.) The last straw was that it took us 10 minutes to get an elevator back up to our room to grab our bags, and then another 10 to get back downstairs. We checked out right at 11 sharp, due to the delays.

The shuttle service to and from the Plaza was wonderful. They were very prompt and we didn't have to wait at all! The rooms are large and comfortable. The location is wonderful between the Plaza and Westport.

The room was big and the hotel was pretty
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The main floor was way to cold and the pool area not heated it was horrible to be in there and the breakfast food wasn't hot.

The room was big and the hotel was pretty

It was a great deal for the room and location. Staff are friendly and we enjoyed our time.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathrooms should have been cleaner. There was dirt on floor and in tub. There was ice frost inside around balcony windows and it was very very cold, but that was strange. Bathroom door was hard to close too. It is an older place so I understand, but all in all it was nice.

People were very nice. Location was great. Snacks and breakfast are great.

I was ok. But not for the price!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

This Embassy Suite is getting run down and with extra charges. Curtain rods broken, desk chair back broken etc. Afraid we were going to be blamed for it.

We love this Embassy Suite because we bring all of our family at Christmas time.

Not as nice as it should be for the price!
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was horrible, the carpet in the elevator is nasty dirty and it sucked to have to pay $32.00 for parking our cars after we have paid over $200.00 for the room!

The room was comfortable and the lobby is nice!

Location was nice with lots of shopping and restaurants close.
    • Premium Suite

Our room smelled strongly of mildew, was especially bad in the bathroom and the bathroom was very small. The elevators were slow even at non peak use hours

Very friendly staff!

Overall it was fine, breakfast a major disappointment
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not good. The dining area was a mess and they were not in any hurry to clean it, there were several food items empty, and the breakfast staff was not friendly. I have stayed at MANY other ES and this has NEVER been an issue

The hotel itself was great.

managers happy hour was unique.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

double charged my credit card for pending transactions for the room itself at a higher price than my booking.com reservation price. PLUS 3 ($1) transactions AND a ($48) damage deposit that took 4 days to refund my card!

managers happy hour was unique. breakfast was better than average but not "great"

Nice hotel, very cute, love the pool, drinks, Location to...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying for parking & per car, also the ceiling in the room looked like patch work after possible water damage not professionally fixed.

Nice hotel, very cute, love the pool, drinks, Location to the plaza, bar, restaurant, snack bar.

Disappointed
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The $17 self parking fee is a rip off. The room was moldy smelly. Globs of hair in the tub drain cap. Everything at breakfast was cold except for the skimpy omelet.

Free happy hour. Spacious room.

It was a large and comfortable room.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was (in general; there were a few exceptions) not friendly nor helpful. Their behavior didn't feel welcoming at all. My final bill was also higher than the price noted on booking.com. When I asked for clarification and a receipt, they just referred me to booking.com. Also, the fact that internet was out the entire first day (and nobody informed you about it) didn't make a good impression for such an expensive hotel. The location is also not great - it's a bit far from the centre and the area is not an area where you would just go out for a walk (at least not as a female).

It was a large and comfortable room. No complaining about the room at all. Breakfast was OK - but the quality of the omelets was very dependent on the cook.

Wonderful stay! Wonderful staff, and facility!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We absolutely enjoyed our stay! That staff, facility, and amenities were all wonderful! We were very impressed! The staff brought up a basket full of goodies for us, we were staying to celebrate our anniversary. We would definitely stay here again!

Stay was ok.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Beds were small. Air conditioning didn't keep it very cool in rooms. Not many outlets to plug stuff in. Elevators stink friends got stock in one and got out but elevator didn't work for awhile. Waited 30 minutes for an elevator when leaving on Sunday. Didn't see any carts for luggage.

The location was good. And the courtyard area was pretty. The room was set up good. Breakfast was good.

The price is a bit steep and I would book a different place if I come back.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hospital across the street. ambulances woke me up. It might have been better if we had a room on the back of the building. window on sliding door was steamed and we couldnt see out. It needs to be replaced. Bathtub had rust at the drain.

I liked the shuttle that takes you to shopping and restaurants. The free breakfast is nice. The staff is very cordial and helpful when asked a question.

We will stay somewhere else in the future.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Long waits to use the elevators. Leaving the parking lot was difficult as the key passes didn't work properly; making us leave our car and walk back into the hotel to get new ones, which still didn't work. The hospital across the street is problematic if your room faces that side as ambulance sirens go on all night. The rooms need to be updated.

This hotel is easy to find off the intersate and is close to restaurants, shopping and museums.

Great location ,however, staff and hotel need a make over.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Smelly rooms needed more cleaning. The hotel personnel rushed me to check out of the room and it was not even check out time. Knocked on my room door several times very disruptive and rude.

Cooked to order breakfast. The daily hospitality hours.

Great breakfast, happy hour drinks.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

There wasn't anywhere stating that you had to pay for parking on top of the room cost. We parked in the parking garage and the paint from the ceiling dropped all over our van taking lots of time and effort to get it off. The sink in the room had water and foam that kept bubbling up. The room was very humid.

Great breakfast, happy hour drinks.

Pick one of the other 3 in town.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Built in 1977. Updated in 2008. Rooms were not fully updated. Small bathroom with outdated tub and toilet. Sink is in the bedroom. Window to patio doesn't open. Went to pool 30 unsupervised kids Running and jumping off walls into pool and diving in pool. Was waiting for one to bust their head open. Luckily the hospital and Fire department are down the block as you can hear them all night. Stay at one of the other 3 in town. Plus parking is $17.00 to park at this hotel.

Has 3 elevators. Staff was helpful.

Old poor loud overpriced uncomfortable hotel. Won't stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was caved in the middle, T.V.was terrible the whole room smelled like smoke. Definitely wasn't worth the price! Rooms were loud breakfast was just a greasy hot mess, with only one attendant working happy hour it was a joke just trying to get anything.

Size of room

EHH!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The Main TV had a red line through the screen, 1st 2 hrs was dealing with a maintenance man. Ice machine on my floor didnt work, only floor in hotel...the breakfast was not very good, the reception mixer was....EHH....you should get some tips from the Embassy Suite near the Airport.

Came for the eclipse, couldn't have asked for a better hotel!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Omelet cooks constantly confused omelets between customers ordering. Two days in a row this happened. Also, discrepancy between Booking.com's price and what the hotel ACTUALLY tried to charge me. But a simple phone call and Embassy Suites refunded the difference with very little argument which, while this was an inconvenience, mistakes DO happen and I would definitely come back. Thanks to Maria (accounting manager) for making it right!

Hard to beat an Embassy Suites. Manager's reception staff were extremely friendly as were the front desk staff.

Room size was great.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Small bathroom, waited for an extremely long time for elevators on Sunday before checkout. Pool was small for the size of hotel

Room size was great. Evening reception was nice.

Great location; staff needs coaching
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

A member of their staff decided to question our 14 year old about opening the door. Basically, asked her "why did you ask who was at the door when you ordered towels". When we addressed him he brushed it off. It was inappropriate!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No valet parking anymore. Less then desirable

Excellent staff n valet driver.food cooked to order by friendly chef.happy hour was HAPPY. Embassy Suites is always my first choice.

Hot 😡😡😡
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room sucked ac did not work and lost some food that spoiled because fridge was also broken!!! ☹️☹️

Food was great kitchen staff very good and very friendly

Disappointing for the price
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Had to request enough towels for the number of guests we booked. Bathroom was so tiny tou could just stand up. No room for sink in bath or no place to set clothes. A/C was so loud off and on constantly that it impeded sleep.

Courtyard was beautiful. Happy hour was enjoyable although drink and snack choices way more limited since I visited three years ago.

Great location and even better breakfast. Breakfast staff was wonderful.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It needs some renovation work. Aftet raon my room leaked. They made adjustment to rste but the facility can use some TLC.

Location is great! Close to every thing.

Beautiful on the inside, very friendly staff bent over...
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Kind of in a difficult area to get to, had to pay for parking in an open lot

Beautiful on the inside, very friendly staff bent over backwards for me! Very nice pool. Just loved the staff! Plenty of room for a family of 6 in one room

Could use some improvements
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

I like the room set- up. It works well with kids; they can watch tv on pullout, while husband and I watch in other room. The pool is nice. I have stYed at numerous other Embassy Suite hotels, and this location has the absolute worst bar service/complimentary happy hour I've been at. Horible snack selection and only 1 bar tender for a huge line of patrons. I also was not impressed with the complimentary breakfast- everything was picked over, scrambled eggs were runny, and coffee was terrible. I love the hotel location and parkng. Very convenient.

Great facility but lack of quiet ruined the experience.
    • Double Suite - Non-Smoking

Lack of soundproofing in room we could hear guests above, below and on the sides of us, as well as the elevator operations all night making it difficult to sleep. This might be resolved with some white noise pumped into the rooms.

Pool was very nice and clean, large rooms, breakfast selection were wonderful.

It was ok.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the managers at front desk was rude right at the outset, so that set the tone of the trip. Kat? Katherine? Not sure her name. We were told to text if needed anything but it took a couple texts to get response. Bathroom was INSIDE the bedroom, so that defeated the whole purpose of paying extra for a 'suite' hotel. Gift shop was closed 90% of the time m. so we were unable to buy ibuprofen unless we left the property. Front desk had none even to purchase.

It was ok I guess. To me, Embassy Suite is expensive, so I expected value. I've just had way better experiences at other hotels.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

What never stay at this place again
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff was horrible. Never told us about additional parking they had a few blocks away from the property so I drove around the full lot for 25 minutes. Room was never cleaned.

Tv wasn't working properly.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Tv wasn't working properly. Staff always seemed surprised that it wasn't. Called 4x. NBA playoffs were on. Next day admitted it didn't work and said "nothing they could do"--after saying they would get it fixed and to wait. Hotel also smelled musty.