Reviews of Embassy Suites Little Rock 3 stars

11301 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211, USA

#28 of 58 hotels in Little Rock

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

No real problems. They now charge for parking for non Hilton Honors guests.

Staff very friendly, accommodating and patient. The atrium area has plenty of seating and relaxing atmosphere. The suites are clean and spacious. Cooked to order breakfasts are a big plus. Just tip the chefs. Evening reception nice for those who drink alcohol just tip bartender.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Paying for parking was rather comical given the fact that you had to walk a considerable distance to get to the hotel even when paying. The garage parking didn't offer much closer distances and was a bit on the smelly side as if someone had urinated nearby. The weekend breakfast only had one person working the kitchen/ready made area so the line for an omelet, pancake, or bacon was well outside of the kitchen/dining area. It would have run much better had there been additional help for the weekend rush. A 45 minute wait for a few pieces of bacon wasn't worth it and seemed more than extreme.

The suites are always nice and roomy with great beds and bedding. A comfortable night sleep.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

A gift basket was dropped off for my wife prior to our check in, but we did not get it until we asked for it two days later. We left at 5 am the next morning so had we not asked for it late Saturday night, we would not have gotten it. My only real complaint..... the room attendant allowed the door to SLAM SHUT EVERY TIME she entered and left the room on both sides of us and as she worked down the hall. Every single time. I wasn’t feeling good, so I attempted to sleep in and rest up for our wedding on Saturday night, but the slamming doors interrupted those plans. Finally, my wife went out and leaned on the rail for a while to ASK NICELY about stopping the slamming and she discovered it was the maid. Closing doors more quietly should be taught on day 1 of Embassy Suite training!

Location was very close to our event, within walking distance of a couple of excellent restaurants.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Our room wouldn't heat on one side, and we had to switch rooms. The pool and hot tub were packed with loud, unruly children that were not registered to any of the rooms, which made it hard for us to enjoy. I didn't get to get in the pool or hot tub, sauna didn't heat up either. We didn't get room service till 5/6 pm, I had call for it. Ice machine on our floor didn't work, had to go down a flight. The water pressure in the bath room was way too low.

Great breakfast and happy hour. Room and bed were wonderful, very comfortable. Staff was very nice and considerate when we needed them. Easy check in and out.

• 2 Double Beds Smoking

I came on a three tournament weekend for some childrens teams. nobody's fault just really hectic and had to leave the pool area because others were not supervising their kids.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Rooms need updated, plumbing issues, extremely unorganized, booked this hotel so I could early check in and that was not made possible by hotel, room was still not cleaned 7 hours later, moved rooms and the toilet was clogged up, bathtub didn't work, staff was not accommodating, no disciunt given after all the issues, pool area unattended by staff, I traveled with small children booked hotel for indoor pool, 25-30 kids in the pool area screaming running throwing balls flooded the pool area no towels in pool area,, my children could not swim due to unruly crazyness going on in the pool area.

Rooms decent, bed comfortable, no wait for the elevators

• Non-Smoking Double Corner Suite

The first room assigned smelled like smoke and had long scuff marks on the wall. They assigned me a different room, on a different floor, which was dirty. The top of the fridge as well as the handle on the fridge was filthy. The sofa bed had a large milky looking stain on the arm of the sofa. The manager tried to tell me the threads on the sofa were just faded (and they're not remodeling until Dec. 2018). I got a wet towel for him and it came off in three easy wipes. The cleanliness of the sofa bed sheets were questionable. I changed them myself. The space where the sofa bed is housed had old hair ties, a bloody cotton ball, a cigar wrapper, and you could tell it hadn't been cleaned in a while but anyone who pulls the bed out of the sofa for use will notice it. Furthermore, The matress in the sofa bed was literally falling apart. I slept on the sofa bed and gave the double bed to our children. The shower was dirty, previous guests hair was stuck to the shower curtain. There was hand soap near the sink but there was not a second bar in the bathroom at all. There was no soap to shower with. Good thing I purchased some at target nearby. Patches of wall paper repair can be found through out the room. The light fixtures were dusty in the kitchen area and in the bathroom.... the mirror in the kitchen area hadn't been cleaned. It's one thing to put off renovations but the lack of cleanliness is a major concern. My room was $165. I paid for hotel quality but got motel service. They don't run a tight shift. I won't even start on the appearance of some of the employees. I expected more quality. I really love staying at Embassy Suites but the one in Little Rock, needs extra care. They're too laced in the cleaning department. I will be staying at a nearby "new build" hotel in the future but I may give Embassy a try further down the road because we've had good experiences with the brand on many occasions.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

we were traveling with two grandchildren, both toddlers age 4, every employee we met was super nice and helpful. the lady who took our breakfast tickets for sunday morning was the sweetest, and was very attentive to the kids. the kids loved the pool and hot tub.......great trip

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room smelled moldy and wet, A/c blew warm air. Breakfast bar and complimentary chef is really great!. but food very bland. Sauna broken, locals told us it stays broken. Hotel said it was fixed, I reported it wasn’t and they said maintenance was on their way. Never came, so went back next day and it was... forgotten about. Was looking so forward sauna, but 3/4 of pool area were great(heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, sauna)

Hotel lobby looked clean,and inviting. room setup perfect for 2 adults, and 2 kids with 1 king bed and pull out sofa bed for kids. Loved how bedroom Door can be closed from rest room. Love mini kitchen setup. 2 TVs . Indoor pool and hot tub was really nice and comfortable. Fitness rooms is one of nicest I’ve ever seen. Hotel happy hour is really nice. From 530-730 they have complimentary snacks, fruit, vegetables, drinks, alcohol- beer and mixed drinks. Bottom shelf alcohol but free for couple hours is nice

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The lines at the breakfast are a little unclear. The door to the kitchen opens up and people were always in the way of the kitchen staff so people had to keep dodging the kitchen staff

Great service

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The quietness of my surroundings was wonderful. We wasn't disturbed at all. It was a very enjoyable stay. The staff was very friendly and answered any questions I had.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room temperature wasn't adjusting to desired temp..was very cold and I tried to heat the room up...didn't work all night

The bed was super comfortable

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We were at this facility travelling back from Michigan after funeralizing our son from a sudden unexpected death. We were very tired but happy for the opportunity to try and breathe before returning to our home we shared with our son in Texas. The staff, Miss Erica Davies and the Night Manager, Mark Overton treated us with so much indignity that I almost collapsed. We were charged 270.00 after we were only told 100.00. I asked why no one called us down to the desk to correct whatever the situation. The remark of them both was WE FELT YOU GUYS WERE UNABLE TO PAY!! How do you access individuals in one glance and create a prejudice based on the fact we were in neat casual clothes.....the jury is still out on that verdict. I also would like to add we were more than able to pay for our rooms and tried to upon arrival with cash. LONG STORY SHORT please don't judge books by covers until you have opened it and at least read a few pages. HUMILIATING AND STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE!!

I liked the fact it was in a business type district allowing available access to numerous restaurants and stores such as WALMART. Easy access to the highway also.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I really can't think of anything, except not enough luggage carts

Parking was available in several places. The food was good and service was excellent. The location for our convention made it easy to leave town.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Water didn't drain in the bathtub so you stood in your own filth when you showered and the table and chairs were rickety and feel like they about to come apart

Clean and it was close to my work

• Non-Smoking Double Corner Suite

The room was not cleaned very good. Walked in bathroom and toilet hadn’t been flushed...full of tissue #1.😬 carpet was very nasty hadn’t been vacuumed alone with several stains. Ask for non-smoking but it smell like the room had been smoked in.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

my room was filthy. Dust all over the past. I could write my name on the TV Stand and tv. tops of pictures had balls of dirt on them. There was still spots on the bathroom mirror and I had to wipe the bathtub bottom out before we could get use it.

The staff is amazing, and usually a very nice hotel. We have stayed there every new years eve for the past 5 yrs. The accommodation r great.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Dirty. There was hair all over the bathroom, dirt and hair wedged in all the corners, grout looked old and stained, bathtub finish was worn off in big spots. A remodel would be great, but basic cleaning is essential. If I hadn't been in such a hurry, I would have asked for either a different room or additional cleaning. I didn't want to go barefoot.

Comfortable, everything was in working order. Staff was friendly.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

My reservation was messed up when I got there. The girls at the front desk were condescending, rude, I wanted to argue with me about the fact that I had a reservation rather than helping me secure a room. The manager was not any more helpful than the girls were. Until he received an email from booking.com and central reservation showing that my reservation has been modified he Also refused to provide help and wanted to argue with me about my reservation. Our group spent over $7000 on accommodations this weekend at this hotel. We will not be back.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Didn’t care much about the idea that a pet may have previously occupied the room. Noticed that for the most part the room was clean with the exception of a bit of dusting hadn’t been done.

Staff was very cordial and courteous, friendly; service with a smile.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

I didn't like my stay all we not stay at the hotel again in Little Rock Arkansas Megabus I believe I had a couple of bites on my arm the shower was not clean very well they trying to upgrade it but they still have a lot of more work to do when we need the copy was not hot every time I went to the front desk I have to ring the bell to get someone and my parking space was very far from my room my kids kept on deactivating and I couldn't get into my room and I also had a hard time we get in towels and things

The room was very small it wasn't clean that well my pillow has something on it the location was okay not too many restaurants are around and the parking was terrible and breakfasts no.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

My husband and daughters had fun at the embassy suites whatching the amazing real fish in the indoor little river... amazing place for family and pets we enjoyed and Loved our stay!!!! Thank you

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The Bar and Room Service closes at 11pm on Sunday nights. I found this out the hard way. I had to get dressed and drive to find a restaurant that was open. Please tell me when I check in that there are two levels to park on and that the second level is a better place to park.

When the Bar was open they went above and beyond to meet the diet I was on. Suggestion: baked sweet potatoes, avocados.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Very nice, clean and comfortable. I do recommend parking in the garage ($10) if you cannot find a space in the outside parking lot ($5). Cars that had parked on the street (free) had their windows broken in and had items stolen. I felt safe in this area and this could happen anywhere, but I just wanted people to know.

• 2 Double Beds Smoking

Took a little long getting checked in. I had requested an early check in but we were running late arriving from the Fayetteville area and it took about 30 to 40 minutes to get checked in. But the management eased that pain when I asked if we could have a little bit of a later check out. He gave us an extra hour to enjoy the hot tub. Although was not happy with the information check in clerk gave me on hours for the pool and hot tub. Was told it open at 10 am when in fact sign said 6 am. And when I called at 8 am to confirm opening time was told maintaince man had just cleaned them and added chlorine so needed to wait about an hour to use it. Thought an indoor facility with no life guard on duty maybe it should be open all night to adults.

Nice clean comfortable room. Friendly staff. Was close to the event we came to town to see Saturday night.

everything was good

the breakfast was great, beds were comfortable, staff very gracious and friendly, the pool was clean and neat and attendant very friendly

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Mold and rust in bathroom. Pool was not very clean. We also were looking forward to the free drinks and snacks but they were pretty much out of everything so we had to go to the paid restaurant on site which was horrible. The cloth napkins smelt like old,dirty grease. Not many options of food on menu so we ordered chicken wings with carrot and celery sticks. Wings were very undercooked, so didn't eat many for fear of getting sick and the carrots and celery sticks had been frozen and then thawed out so they were rubbery! They did give us a free price of cake because if it. I was sick to my stomach that night. Might of been the undercooked chicken...?

Safe area, breakfast was good.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The fact that the receptionist​ didn't no much about being a front desk associate. She passed me my room keys. Didn't even thank me for choosing to stay. I stood there for about 30 seconds than I ask her questions that should have already been said to me such as parking elevator etc. Her name tag read she was from Chicago down here we don't do piss poor jobs like that when you work in such a popular hotel. I am a executive housekeeper and she really disappointed me.I usually don't give bad reviews bc I know how it can hurt scores. But maybe this rant will be a lesson for some If you DON'T LIKE GOOD HOSPITALITY GET OUT OF THE FEILD BC IT'S ALOT OF US WHO TAKE PRIDE IN IT. Then the indoor pool was full of teens with no adults so it sounded like I was at a baseball game with all the loudness. I have no idea what the extra 9$ charge was for because like I said she didn't tell me anything.

The room size , the view and breakfast. Good Housekeeping*

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I could live with the fact that the hotel is rather dated. (I didn't expect the Four Seasons, after all.) I could even live with the fact that, when I visited, it was understaffed. (This was less readily excusable.) Bless their hearts, I could live with the fact that the bedside lamp was out, with the fact that the ice machine on my floor was broken, with the fact that the maid knocked on my door at 8:30. But what I couldn't live with--what brought all this accumulated mediocrity to a head--was the fact that the lousy joint charged me $5.00 to park my own car a football field or so away from the hotel. That's unheard of--and almost unimaginably stupid. Offer free wi-fi but then charge $5.00 self-parking outdoors? (Where'd you get the marketing whiz who thought that was a swell idea, United Airlines?)

That nothing was egregious.

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Room was not very clean when we arrived: dirty bath cloth on the floor in the bathroom, bathroom did not smell very good, it looked like the living room area had not been vacuumed, no TV remote for the living room TV, had to pay to park in the parking lot (something I have never had to do before).

Good breakfast, staff was very responsive when we called with problems.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I did not like the bathroom. it smelled like mold especially the sink. the breakfast was not good either. I tried many of the things they had and still was not satisfied.

I loved the bed and the pillows they were very comfortable. A couple of the pillows had black marks on them, not sure what it was. The size of the room was great. The staff was amazing! All of them were very nice and polite. The check in and out process was very quick and easy.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

I had to ask for towels for the pool There wasn't an extra blanket where they said it would be, so we didn't have enough. I was tired of asking for things. There was no coffee in my room, so I had to ask for some. The staff member couldn't find any for me besides decaff. The coffee was horrible! I saw the front desk women offering water to every man who was checking in. They didn't offer any to me, and they weren't very friendly to me like I saw them being to the business men. Every time I had to go to the front desk, I had to wait a long time, except on checkout.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

LET ME PAY FOR WIFI! This "free "wifi" that never works is horrible! Every 5 secs it goes out for 20 secs. They give you an 800 number to call. The 800 number tells you the hotel needs to update their wifi. This hotel is dirty and just yuck. Some of our rooms had snacks, some not. The presidential suite had no soap and burned out light bulbs. But I'd have noticed it a lot less if I'd had wifi.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Fire alarm went off in middle of night. Many diff places to exit from stairwell, I ended up on ground floor in back of hotel and when the people that exited tried to go back in the door was locked. 16 degrees with no coat walked around hotel, no staff up front for several mins and then when she did come I had to go ask her if it was clear. I had an ashtma attack and a nose bleed for hours from being in the cold. Would have been nice to have been approached by staff to be notified of false alarm. It was a rough night, I was sick for 2 weeks. For the price I expected the furniture to be less dated.

Breakfast was great and so was space in room.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

• Non-Smoking King Corner Suite

Felt that food quality is lower than previous visits. The rooms could use with an update. Rooms feel like they are a bit stale. Some front desk agents were very friendly and others didn't seem like their hear was in it.

Breakfast buffet is included. Shuttle service is convenient. Room service staff are always friendly.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

room was dirty,hot tub was nasty, breakfast was cold. hallways needed cleaned and sticky stuff on floors and elevated

friendliness of staff. bed r comfortable,

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Old furniture in rooms, bathrooms moldy. Wallpaper falling off walls. Overall, this Embassy does not measure up to the Embassy reputation for quality. I will try other chains in the future!!!

Great Breakfast. Awesome staff!!!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Mold in rooms and bathroom, wallpaper peeling off walls, furniture a little beat up. Did not realize that check-in was 4:00 p.m. that surprised us since we had an event to go to. Check-in needs to be at 3:00 p.m. and if requested earlier to help out business and personal business. We arrived at 2:25 and was told to wait about 45 minutes until we could get a room. We had to wait in the lobby until then and was told check-in was 4:00, we were frustrated because we had traveled 300 miles.

Room was clean, quiet.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was too cold for swimming -- extremely cold. The pull-out coach bed was extremely uncomfortable. Only one tray of fruit was available for evening reception.

Chef Daniel for breakfast was wonderful. Breakfast selection was excellent. King bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Check in and Check out just simple, kind of A 1 star hotel... Disappointed. Not the Customer service that Embassy Suite offers.

Location was great. Breakfast was really good. The Cook was truly cheerful.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

It seems the rooms could use a bit of an upgrade. Part of the counter in bathroom was broken and needed fixed...nothing major, though...just a little unsightly.

always love staying at Embassy - staff are always friendly and helpful; breakfast is quick but delicious; kids love it; perfect location for us.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2016

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The furniture in the living area (couch and chair) were stained (and looked dirty because of the stains) and looked old. Actually, they were really quite ugly.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone always said to have a good day, or hoped we were enjoying our stay, etc. I like that. The complimentary breakfast was the best I have ever encountered.

Room was hot

• 2 Double Beds Smoking

Rooms are in need of an update. Furniture was not in the best condition.

Friendly staff.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Overall run down and old .. needs updating

The size of the room

Staff was not friendly

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

The hotel is in huge need of update. The decor in the room looks 20 years old. It’s tims for a major renovation.

The locations and staff were good.

• King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It could use updates

3 Nights were excessively expensive

Breakfast was superb 😅

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Great stay, with huge rooms. Breakfast was awesome!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Air conditioner Fan didn’t run very high. Didn’t sleep well.

Happy hour and breakfast are great!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Price, location, friendly staff, great breakfast! Great size for family of 4.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The service was A1! Bed was SOOOO COMFORTABLE! I will return!

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Wasn't a variety of snacks during happy hour

• Double Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hairs in bed cover, older property

Breakfast, bed

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was fine with me. They was nothing I don't like about the property.

The property was clear.

• King Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Furniture and furnishings worn , old and outdated. Rooms need updating and remodeling.

Everything was nice !

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bed was not made, towels all in the bathtub

• Double Suite - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Did not like $5.00 charge to park in open parking lot.

breakfast omelette. atmosphere.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had trouble with the stool in bathroom.

Breakfast was excellant

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bacon was good at breakfast The rooms were amazingly comfy The lobby is Beautiful

Service and food

• Executive King Suite - Non-Smoking

Old style furniture

• Non-Smoking Double Corner Suite

I loved the free drinks during happy hour and the breakfast buffet.

Everything!!!!!!!!

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Comfort of room & bonuses like free coattails in evening w/ cheese board!

The breakfast inlet was the BEST! And nicest man making them!

Everything is very old

Need updating. Everything is old.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The rooms need to be updated.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast wasn’t that great, the pool closed to early, and the elevators had expired safety certificates, but seemed very iffy

beds And tv

The view

Great breakfast and happy hour

Air

Had air on 65 and still warm on 8th floor

• Non-Smoking Double Suite

Having to pay for parking

Close to everything