Reviews of Embassy Suites Los Angeles - International Airport/North 3 stars

9801 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA

#68 of 352 hotels in Los Angeles

Spacious room

Small beds

Spacious room Very helpful staff, Ernesto on reception really looked after us and had exceptional customer service. Perfect for a Family of 5!

I wouldn’t recommend this establishment!!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Dirty dishes everyday that I went down for the breakfast buffet. The showing of a commercial stating they had a shuttle that would take you to a beach nearby. Not true, shuttle hadn’t ran since October! I also let them know we had NO hot water in the bathroom sink, never fixed it!!! The television had no signal in the first room the put us in, so then they moved us to another room! I mean it was one thing after another!

‘Winnie’ the robot butler!!!

good breakfast, nice lobby.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

parking wasn't free and didn't see any warning in the website the regular room for 4 is the same as the room for 2, the sofa opens up for a bed but it's not cormftable

good breakfast, nice lobby. big rooms free airport shuttle

Great place to stay if wanting accomodation near the airport
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The food in the resturant was average

The Shutte to the hotel was easy to find and jump on. The happy hour and snacks The breakfast was outstanding...best pancakes ever !! The kids loved Winnie robot that does deliveries to your room

Emassy Suites LA
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noisy, needs outside noise control.

The guest reception in the evening was nice. The lobby area is phenomenal, the water feature is peaceful, it was a great way to wind down after a week in LA. I had an early flight Monday morning and the shuttle attendant was very helpful on getting me to the right terminal.

Check in with easy the room was very comfortable and...

Parking fees

Check in with easy the room was very comfortable and decorated beautifully the staff was excellent and came promptly when called that have the new robots that come and deliver things to your room for to you which was really neat. The only down side was they charge you $32 a day to park in addition to your hotel fees but other than that we had a wonderful vacation it was the best vacation that my family has ever had thank you and continue the good work

They sorted out the bedding situation as one of the rooms i...

You have charged my original card i booked with for $144 but i changed the Credit Card upon arrival at ther hotel. They also have charged us for the the full amount. Not sure how to get my refund.

They sorted out the bedding situation as one of the rooms i booked with you was for 3 people and you only booked a king bed.

Great place!!!
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Nothing that I didn't like about this Hotel!

It was a safe clean environment I would suggest this location to anyone! Great staff nd great breakfast.

Excellent customer Service
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When I arrived they did not have my reservation. I had a confirmation from Booking.com but it wasn't in their system and they were full. I was exhausted after a week long conference and had an early flight to Edinburgh Scotland. The desk clerk was so kind and spent time finding me a room. The room was perfect. Clean and easy for me to lug my bags to. I hadn't eaten and the restaurant was closed. The desk clerk comped a couple of snacks and a bottled water. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. He made a potentially disastrous situation wonderful. Great customer service.

The stay was just ok
    • Executive Corner King Suite - Non-Smoking

I was book at one price, when I get there, I was charged another price, wasn't give proper information about about the charges that I will have to pay

Basic rooms.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We had a lot of luggage, and they did not have any carts for us to use. The water in the shower never got hotter than lukewarm. The breakfast buffet open 10 minutes later than it was supposed to, and there was a line of 15 people waiting to get omelettes. I think the quality of Embassy Suites over the last decade has gone down. Now, it is like the Applebees or Sizzler of the hotel world. Just “meh”.

Basic rooms.

Perfect last night in LA before our flight back home.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Perfect location for the airport but a bit more complicated when it comes to getting around LA

The suite is really convenient, the bed was very comfortable. We loved the complimentary welcome drinks and snacks, the swimming pool and the gym. The free 24/7 shuttle service to the airport was more than perfect!

Clean, close to the airport, complimentary breakfast
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking fee and there were no utensils although there's a microwave in the room. The sofa bed's was hard and springy for my parents.

Clean, close to the airport, complimentary breakfast

I would definitely stay there again when overnighting in Los Angeles.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The location is just a bit further than the other airport properties, but no big deal since that only adds 5 minutes to your ride to/from the airport.

The staff were friendly and helpful, the property was well maintained. The suites were roomy, well decorated and the bathrooms were large and the water pressure good. The breakfast in the morning was excellent with quite an assortment for everyone's taste. Oh, and the airport shuttle was timely and the driver helpful.

The place is very close to the airport.
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

I can’t believe that when we arrived in our room, clearly the bathroom hadn’t been properly cleaned. There were yellow spots on the toilet, which is so disgusting. I asked them to send someone upstairs to clean it up, but no follow up. Just not acceptable considering the money I paid. I was so suspicious about the cleanness of their stuff after this.

The place is very close to the airport. Shuttle is frequent and convenient. The room is big.

Great hotel (minus the parking)
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a great hotel. The only thing I did not like was the fact that they charge you $35 a night for parking. I have never been to a hotel that does this.

The hotel was amazing. Besides the parking I have nothing bad to say. Would recommend to friends and family (just don't park there).

Great location for airport, attentive staff, great complimentary breakfast & expensive late checkout
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking was quite expensive and as flight was late so had to do a late checkout but the late checkout fee was pretty high.

The complimentary breakfast was absolutely amazing and had quite a wide variety to choose from, staff were attentive, loved the room service bot that roamed the halls (looked very futuristic) and enjoyed the complimentary drinks offered to us upon arrival from 5pm - 7:30pm.

Great stay! Breakfast is + .Convenient location and rooms are spacious!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

check in took a long time, parking is terrible to check in there is literally no room or where to park, staff was not too friendly.

Room was big. Great layout had tiny balcony but u could see planes arriving to land at the airport. Room has doorbell (it can be switched off) Breakfast was good, many options + Omelet bar. They offer warm snacks and beverages late afternoons. patio style inside very modern.

I’ve stayed at two other hotel in that area and both were better overall than Embassy Suites.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was terribly uncomfortable! It literally felt like a box of springs covered by a thin cloth. The mattress squeaked and felt like something one would expect at a grimy motor inn off the side of a desolate highway. The pool and hot tub, though indoors, was gross. The pool water was very murky, almost opaque. There was a clump of someone’s hair floating at end. The hot tub looked only mildly better. Needless to say, my daughter and I did not want to take our chances getting in either.

The hotel was conveniently located near LAX. Check in was easy and the breakfast was good. The staff was very nice and helpful.

Bad system of payment 👎the trust is very low
    • Deluxe Queen Suite

Dealing with guest: researve mouny from visa more than there cost and after leaving we wait to reseave it during the week? Why they do this action which is effect the customer I dont know, ALSO after check out by 8 hourse again they cut from visa some mony I dont know till now what for? So take care..🤨

The breakfast hole

Excellent location relative to LAX and many rental car...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Not a problem with the hotel or staff, but our room was on the side of the hotel adjacent to Airport Boulevard which has high traffic, including buses throughout the night. Made for a tough night's sleep. Next time I will request a room closer to the elevators. Will stay there again!

Excellent location relative to LAX and many rental car locations (dropped off my car at Hertz and short walk to hotel). Very comfortable room and bed, and the evening reception was just what we needed after a long day's drive.

A good hotel close to LAX.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was expensive and having to pay for parking, buts that's LA.

Friendly and helpful staff. Ideal place to rest after a 12 hour flight. Very convenient for airport and car hire. Breakfast was good.

Very friendly staff, well maintained facilities.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Renovations going on during the day for needed work (understandable). Extra cost for parking vehicle overnight.

Exceptional breakfast menu. Staff were very friendly.

Very good and needed after a long flight from New Zealand. Price was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was friendly and helpful. Location great. We got our room before our check in which was great as we came in early and very tired after 13 hours flight from New Zealand.

It was a beautiful hotel with lots of space and good breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The cleaning was not that good. It's difficult to get an uber in that location

I liked that the room was spacious and the breakfast was great with lot of options

It was pleasant will stay here again
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Hot water did not work well just ran lukewarm computer should be adjusted. As well as eateries around area could be a badass but no not under your control

Probably was excellent clean and very accessible to certain amenities that I needed would stay here again

The staff are very friendly.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The facilities were old. Wall paper was peeling in the bathroom. Additionally, the happy hour in the evening was poor. The only good offered were chips, salsa, and veggies, but these were never replenished. Parking was $31 a day, and not always easy to find a place to park. It's right by LAX, and centrally located to downtown, Santa Monica, and UCLA.

The staff are very friendly.They informed us ahead of time about repairs that were being made in the hotel. The woman who made omelets in the morning was very nice! Breakfast was decent.

Beautiful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One of the bathrooms repair on Sunday, water was shot off on Monday for 4 hrs to fix the broken bathroom, for those days noise was horrible, when we requested to be moved to another side where the noise was less they agreed.

Staff friendly, food is good, location is excellent

Uncomfortable stay and restless mornings.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction going on above us next door and below us.

The breakfast was great. Overall hotel layout was decent. The pool area needs a little more attention.

Family event
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Paying for parking space extra ! You should add on your hotel rate and it’s our decision if we want to booked or Not !!!! Not get there and have to pay for parking space !

Nice overnight stay with daughter and friend with evening reception.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room was noisy—faced Century Blvd/Airport— kept awake because of traffic noice and sirens of emergency vehicles. Next time need to request a room on the other side of building.

It was ok.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

There was a room renovation going on and it sounded like someone was banging or drilling right over our heads everyday. It was hard to sleep in and relax.

Friendly staff.

They were doing construction inext to the 1st room they gave...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

They were doing construction inext to the 1st room they gave us, and the 2 nd one was on a busy street causing us to get absolutely no sleep. The snacks at the reception /breakfast were disappointing compared to other embassy suites that we have stayed at. The neighborhood was kind of sketchy. The hotel in general seemed kind of deserted and not as “happening” as others we’ve stayed at.

Happy hour was great!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No parking available thru the hotel and I had to park within a 5 minute distance.

Happy hour was great!!! Staff Brenda and Jaime provides the best customer service.

It was alright.
    • Deluxe Queen Suite

The bath tub was severely stained (need replacing). Television remote for the bed room didn't work after the 1st night. Male bartender need to know how to make more drinks. Milk was too watery

The bed were comfortable and snacks were nice.

The cleanliness and spacious room
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The what seemed the be construction in the room above us was the first issues .And second was the fact that I was very ill and needed to get another day and told I’d have to switch rooms & double rate

The cleanliness and spacious room

Loved it. I will be back!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I would have loved to see more cold fruit for breakfast. Trays would be helpful for when you want to take your breakfast to your room. I had an issue with my plastic keys working at the gate and elevator, but I notified the front desk and they addressed the issue immediately.

Breakfast is always amazing. I like the up-to-date look of the whole property. Convenient location, close to the airport. Housekeeping staff was very friendly and helpful. Digital key is very convenient.

Vale for money given location and facilities
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Noisy heater fan, neighborhood is not the nicest

Excellent cloud bed, renovated room, reasonable value for money, close to subway, buses, CBD, Beverley Hills and Hollywood

The breakfast was descent
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our room reeked of cat pee the smell was overwhelming and made our stay miserable. When we got off of the elevator our 14 year old daughter found marijuana by the trash can. The staff at front desk were very friendly but the hotel sucked.

The breakfast was descent

One night before my flight
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible with Roll-in Shower

Breakfast ended at 9 am. Missed it by 15 minutes :(

Very close to the airport and plenty of parking. The guy at the front desk was super helpful and professional. The room was big and clean.

I hated it.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

I paid for a 3 night suite at this hotel and they had my room right next door to construction the first night I checked in which was the 10th the next morning around 6am the workers were drilling and banging on the walls and I had to leave my room by the 11th I came back later that night and checked in again around 10pm because of the knocking just to have to come back to non stop banging again and then I checked in later that night and on Monday I had to wake up around 6am to go to the hospital because I’m a nurse and came back around 3 and it was still constant banging and drilling. I’m very unhappy because I spent 700 bucks and they can’t even accommodate me for 3 nights in a more peaceful suite. Big waste of my money.

I love Embassy Suites wherever I stay! I'd stay here again for sure!!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't care for the stream of water from the shower and sinks (it was a spray rather than a stream). Lots of traffic noise while trying to sleep. Something I guess can't really be "fixed" given the location (next to LAX). Parking was too expensive. Given lack of parking area in vicinity, it should be included in room price.

The bed was extremely comfortable! The entire hotel was very clean and the décor very pleasing! Love Love Love the nightly Reception (5:30-7:30, free light refreshments and drinks). The breakfast and the staff are impeccable. The rooms are always beautiful and spacious, like a small apartment! Parking was too expensive, but nice.

I loved the breakfast
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I didn't like that the room was dirty! I stay at the embassy often and never had this experience ! The shower had mold on the curtain and rust all I. The tub The pull out couch bed sheets were dirty as well

I loved the breakfast That was the best part of the stay And the staff was very pleasent

Good
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Check in was horrible due to flights being cancelled to the east coast. The lady that checked me in was very accommodating and apologetic. I would definitely come back.

We had an early flight, we both assumed we wouldn’t be able...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had an early flight, we both assumed we wouldn’t be able to get any sort of food or drink prior to flying out however the hotel has a small station setup for grab and gos. Love this place, we come frequently when we fly or when we have something leisurely to do around LA.

Buffet breakfast was very good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room door didn't close properly. Towel were rough. Lighting in bathroom poor.

Buffet breakfast was very good. TV channel selection and internet were excellent.

The icing on the cake.
    • King Room - Mobility Accessible with Roll-in Shower

Everything was quite exceptional to say the least. Management and staff were very helpful and understanding. I would recommend this establishment to anyone for any occasion.

Really awesome facility. Would absolutely stay here again without a doubt!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Loved the free breakfast every morning, great way to start your day. Rooms and facilities were super clean as well as great staff. Affordable price for all amenities. Cute little cocktail from 5:30-7:30! Overall great experience! Loved how spacious the room was, it really gave us a home feeling when our day was done!

The staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We requesting any extra items for the room such as a bottle opener or extra toiletries we had to go downstairs to collect them ourselves.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

It's not a fancy hotel, but it's clean, comfortable, good value of money, and family-friendly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking is an additional fee, and it's pricey per night. About $30 per day. Taste of the food on their restaurant in the hotel is OK, but you'd rather find other restaurants outside.

Bed is very comfortable and breakfast buffet is of great value.

Although the remote to the tv seemed to not work and the WiFi was in and out, the hotel was amazing
    • King Room - Allergy Free

The WiFi connection. Although we did not purchase premium, I think $800 for 3 nights should be enough to include WiFi with great signal

The bed was amazing

Huge, comfortable rooms, good job at the omelette station,...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pretty expensive parking, you get much better rates next door. One of the bar staff (didn’t catch her name) was kind of passive-agressive, and made us feel uncomfortable when requesting complimentary drinks, even though we left tips every night.

Huge, comfortable rooms, good job at the omelette station, good location if you have a car and want to explore LA. Decent complimentary drinks and snacks in the evening. Julie at the bar was truly amazing, and so were the morning breakfast staff. Ernesto at check-in was lovely, too. We wanted a room on a higher floor, to be as far from the noise as possible. And he helped us with rooms right at the very top, which was cool.

Room great, breakfast not good.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The hot cooked breakfast was below standard. We stayed here because we loved Embassy suites in Hawaii. But the cooked omelette was swimming in oil, and so thin it was really inedible. After a day out we came in to catch the shuttle bus. I asked for a cup of water, only to be told we sell water in the shop. Our previous hotels on our 3 week trip around USA had all provided water, and some hot drinks as well.

The room was extremely big and clean and comfy.

Good overnight stay, free shuttle to airport.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast wasn’t as hoped. Rooms need an update.

The location and free airport shuttle were very helpful. My daughter became unwell while we were there and they allowed us to pay for a late checkout until 6pm which was appreciated.

Good for business travellers, not ideal for families
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

A family room was booked and upon opening the door only 1 bed was made up for a family of 4. called reception and they sent someone up who just handed some sheets through the door and looked shocked when I asked him if he would actually make the sofabed. Booking a family room, you would expect that its ready when you check in. Having 2 tired children from a full-on day and having to tell them they couldn't get ready for bed as we had to wait for the hotel to fix the bed was not ideal.

Nice hotel with good breakfast

Family friendly, lots of space.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The decor in the rooms could use a refresh. I last stayed here more than 10 years ago and it feels the same, and a bit worn out, though clean.

Embassy Suites have always been great value due to all the extra space. Loved the happy hour welcome, the snacks, and delivery of toothpaste to my door by a robot! Breakfast buffet is great, too. Yummy sausages! Super family-friendly (kids love the elevators in the atrium!).

Perfect location to use as a base with easy and quick access to the airport.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

We had a second floor room that faced the street and the traffic was loud in the evening but my wife wore earplugs and had no trouble sleeping. A higher floor may be preferable...

Extremely easy to get to and from the airport and frankly I was surprised and impressed as to how easy it was. The staff was very courteous and friendly and the breakfast was excellent - exactly what I have come to expect from Embassy Suites.

My wife and I were bit by a spider .. I presented the photo and was still not comped for my time her
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

My wife and I were bit by spiders and I was not compensated for my stay . I want my money back

My wife and I where bit by a spider and then my wife got bit the next day. I presented the photos of the bites and the spider, then I filled out a complaint, I asked to be compisated for 2 of the 3 days I was here and did not get any result... I am pissed and want my money back..

Very comfortable and enjoyable!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was under staffed. Often items ran out. The queue for the made to order egg station was usually about 30 mins long.

Very comfortable stay! Loved the managers drinks and nibbles each night. Loved Winnie the room service robot! Great restaurant on site.

Bed an pillows were great

Entrance to the hotel was a bit narrow and congested. A bus driver gave me the bird because I️ was trapped. Couldn’t go back or forward. However it would not stop me from staying there again.

Bed an pillows were great

We enjoyed our stayed the first night so we booked another night prior to leaving the area!
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We didn't like paying for overnight parking. The view from our room wasn't a very good view. By the time we got checked into room the restaurant had closed for the night. Since we were in Los Angeles we were surprised the hotel restaurant closed at 10 pm.

We like the fact the hotel was close to the airport. We love the lobby area of the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were not planning on ordering room service because of the prices but we were starving. We were pleasantly surprised to get a lot of food and it was good!

Enjoyable
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Having travel for thirty plus years the only thing I didn't like was having to pay extra for the parking of $30 per night.

The food was good, the staff were friendly, the property was clean.

Clean, comfortable, convenient!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The television in the bedroom did not work which was disappointing because we had to get to bed relatively early and get up early and would have liked to have the news on while we did so. The maintenance man who came up said it was impossible to fix the tv at that hour as he would have to move the entire heavy wall unit and was unable to do so himself. The television in the living room area worked fine. Unfortunately he was not able to switch them out.

Unfortunately we had to leave at 4:30 am to be at the airport by 5am so we did not get to taste the buffet as we were 3 hours too early! The coffee and muffins that were available were very good. The shuttle came right on time and got us to the airport is a timely manner. The room was clean and comfortable.

Perfect hotel from staff to cleanliness to comfort.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was so friendly and helpful in asisiting ya get to a concert we were in town for. Great location to so many things. Food was excellent from the Bistro. Rooms are fantastic. We will definitely return

Breakfast was amazing.
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was amazing. I booked a king suite on the 6th floor and it had free snacks from the vending machine. Room was huge - about 53m2. Parking was easy. Best value for money on my trip to the states. And it was quiet also - did not hear any plane noises nor neighbors.

It was okay but not worth $200+ a night, will stay elsewhere next time
    • King Room with Bath Tub - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Prices in the restaurant were ridiculous. Not a whole lot of places open in the evening for dinner unless you take a taxi there, or get a bag of Cheetos from the liquor store across the street.

Room was larger than I thought it would be.

Poor beds and weekend congestion at breakfast are significant problems.i
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds are broken down and over soft new mattresses should be a number one prioritie. The excellent breakfast is badly overcrowded on weekends. The welcoming party also suffers from weekend congestion but less so than the breakfast. In the future I will avoid this property on weekends.

I like the breakfast and welcoming party during the week. The front desk is well staffed and very helpful.

Overall it was great
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The staff wasn't very pleasant. Well the lady who checked me in wasn't very welcoming. The rest of the staff was great.

I loved the full complimentary breakfast. The rooms we're spacious and nice.

This worked well my Lavender Patch is growing slow but nicely. Seems to hold onto the water so th...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

It for me was pricey because I stayed alone. It was business but not reimbursable meaning that it was not vacation but an out of pocket expense for me. I would without hesitation stay again with my family for a vacation thank you.

The breakfast was wonderful for me attending a early morning class for 3 of the 4 days I stayed. I was able to get a quick breakfast filling and not have to go any further than downstairs to the Atrium. All of the staff was welcoming and kind helpful.

I will continue to stay there for years to come.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Everything was up to any challenge. Great staff etc. I have stayed there many times and remember Julio.

Maritza the omelette queen is definitely that. So friendly and willling to please. All of your staff is terrific.

4.5
    A trip we would like to Forget
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Unfortunately we had a horrible experience here. My business partner and I arrived at LAX around nine o'clock that evening, and by ten fifteen we were exhausted and only wanted for a comfortable bed to rest up fore the weekend long event ahead of us, However once at the Hotel an issue arose during check-in which we later discovered could have easily been resolved. The staff on shift that evening may have woke on the wrong side of the bed,whatever the case they were of no help and we were forced to find last minute lodging elsewhere.

Beautiful property.

• Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Bathroom, not so clean. Floor has hair and needed a good floor stripping. Water has no pressure. Room needs dusting on chairs other than that all is well

Great Hotel, Reservations messed up!
    • King Guest Room - Non-Smoking

Confirmed Booking.com reservation was not communicated or lost to Embassy Suites, this is unacceptable after 14 hours of flights and 24 hours of travel!

Manager on duty was extremely helpful, when your confirmed Booking.com reservation was not communicated or lost to the Embassy Suites and they managed to arrange my stay!

Overall great stay love it
    • Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

They need to inform us that when we get to the hotel 50 dollars or whatever the amount is will be added on for deposit because we don’t expect it and we end up bringing the exact for what’s on the booking .

Good deal for money
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast meats were not offered as you now hide them behind omelette station. Food at lounge not quite up to expectation

Did not answer phone when I was concerned about airport shuttle